• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

"Well n-nice to meet you Kevin. My name is L-landon Teala. I think what you've done is pretty cool. Like a real hero." Landon said nervously. He looked over at Oliver, who looked angry. The kindergartner stared at the robotic owl feeling a bit nervous. What was wrong with that guy? It was like he hated everything around him.

Amystella

Rolling her eyes Stella also snapped her fingers, mimicking Ram. Going so far as to cast an illusion that made her look exactly like the older telekinetic, in a visually identical array of purple flare more clones of the telekinetic appeared, though these were obviously Stella's doing. With a slightly different style, her own clones faded in and out of view in an ethereal fashion, they shot purple lasers from their fingers intercepting the majority of the purple blasts. Those she couldn't intercept she attempted to dodge, with moderate success. A few of those blasts had grazed her body ruining her clothes and leaving unpleasant looking bruises on her skin. Making a split second decision she leaped into the air, all her illusions vanishing. She clasped her fingers together and stretched them out as if an elastic band were between them. Her photokinetic rubber band formed the shape of a crisscrossing net, one that was rapidly expanding. With a cry of "Heaven's Net," she flung the net downwards engulfing the entire field with the equivalent of a laser circus.

Her eyes then snapped shut as she attuned her senses to the lightwaves in the area. Whether Ram chose to block or simply teleport out of the way she'd know as soon as the ever-present light rays hit his body. She would then attack him with a single concentrated beam, burning straight through his force field and hopefully ending the spar.

Melusine

She blushed, her cheeks flushing with a tinge of embarrassment, 'that does sound like something Mom would do...' She shot Minelauva a glare, and only received a nonchalant smile in return. Flicking her wrist she retrieved her whip, "Fine, I'll fight you. Just pick a time and venue." With another deft motion, she coiled the whip around her waist where it was now indistinguishable from a simple belt. Although she wasn't very eager to fight the boy, that quickly changed after she got a good look at him. He was apparently Punch Dude, a terrible nickname if you asked her, one of the three infamous freshmen. She'd heard numerous rumors about the adventurous exploits of Icegirl, Lizard boy, and Punch Dude, but each seemed more exaggerated than the last and she'd always wanted to see if the infamous three were worth their mettle. Since she already had herself a battle with Punch Dude, probably the most stupidly named one out of the trio, she'd be 1 for 3. Maybe she would get a chance to battle the other two at some point, and even if there was no opportunity she could always make one~

"Thanks, that...that means a lot." Kevin replied to the kid, Landon, with a smile. It was nice to know that regardless of what had been said about him and his friends it was nice to hear someone else say that about them. Oliver had kept its own comments to itself as it did not bother with getting into an argument with a kid.

"Nice to meet you Landon! I'm Emily, were you in our class earlier?" Emily asked, as her natural energetic nature had caused her to be unable to ignore Landon's arrival as she had been quick to get close to introduce herself.

Ryker fell to the ground, making a small crater in the ground. He stood up and frowned at the mention of picking a place and time. "I don't think you understand. When I said I wanted to fight you, I meant as soon as possible. I'm fired up, and I think a battle is what I need." Ryker said standing tall, clenching a fist. There was fire in his eyes as he spoke. "This may seem ignorant and stupid, but I can't help, but want to fight when I see a strong opponent. So hit me with everything you've got! And I'll bring it back at you!"

-
Landon was thrown back by Emily's happy behavior. But luckily she didn't seem to recognize him from class as the boy who could be a ball. It was a pretty lame superpower compared to other peoples. Kevin could go all lizard, that Punch Dude could hit hard and was invincible. Ice Girl could control the cold so well. And they were freshman. There was kids in his class that had such cool powers. He could turn into a ball, like a roll beetle. It was pretty lame.

Melusine

Melu blinked. She didn't exactly dislike hotheaded boys, she actually thought they were kinda cute...but... She gazed around her taking in the scarred and scorched land. 'Well, it's not too bad I guess.' She nodded at Ryker, "Very well, I, Melusine Isalyne, Accept your challenge Punch Dude!" She abruptly halted, cringing slightly at the nickname. Well, what's done is done, and words that had been spoken could not be recalled... even if they did make her want to bury her head in a hole. Sliding her hand across her waist, her fingers found the handle of her whip, the cool tender texture of the leather soothing against her skin. She gave the whip a swift flick, cracking it against the ground with a crisp WHAP! She posed herself elegantly, her stance ready to react at the drop of a dime.

"The honor of first move naturally goes to the challenger."

"O-oh, can you not talk? Are you mute?" Emily asked, something that could have been perceived as a mean comment had she not said it with such innocence. Emily had been curious as to why Landon did not answer her question, she wondered if she phrased it wrong but her worries had been halted by Kevin who decided to step in.

"N-no, he's just a bit shy. I can understand. Just give him a little breathing room and don't pester him with question a-after question. G-give him a comfort zone." Kevin said, as he decided to give advice for how the energetic girl should handle talking with Landon as Kevin had sensed he was nervous much like he was. Emily scanned Landon over once more before the paraverbal lightball went off.

Is that the kid who turned into the ball. The bouncy superhero, I wish I was like a bouncy ball, that would be so much fun!

Ram looked at the incoming attack, and reacted quickly by teleporting out of it before he could get injured in any way. But then another laser beam from Amystella shot straight towards him, and he immediately grabbed the attack with his force-field still up.

The laser and Ram's field then started to clash, both sides pushing extremely hard against each other and Ram grunting trying to not have the attack overwhelm him.

Sadly, Amystella's attack was too much for Ram's force-field to handle, and both the force-field and laser dispersed, which caused an explosion which sent Ram flying to a back of a wall.

After some time, Ram limply got back up and started breathing a bit slower.

"Wow....you're extremely powerful," Mr. Kinito said, "The power difference between you and your sister is quite different. I did everything I could have, and it seems it wasn't enough to beat you so I call defeat. But I hope this 'old fossil' gave you quite the challenge in this fight."

Mr. Kinito then surrounded himself in a purple flame, and all of his wounds were automatically healed. He then patted himself down, and said to the students, "I hope you enjoyed our little bout, but I must be on my way now." Mr. Kinito then left the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Suzy was in shock. Both teachers seem to be extremely powerful, but Miss Stella.....her power is something else. Suzy doesn't even think that Miss Stella was even going all out in their battle.

This place just keeps getting crazier and crazier.

"Oh! And I'm Sammy!" Sammy exclaimed, bounding forwards. Like Emily, her energy and excitement propelling her forwards. She was always happy and excited, nothing could break her spirit. She was always happy to make new friends.

-----
Aura's eyes fluttered open, she'd practically passed out on her bed, she was so tired. She gradually sat up, she couldn't remember her dreams, she thought that was probably a good thing.

“Punch Dude? That sounds...interesting. Not really a comic book hero name, but I guess it works.” Ryker said laughing. His shoulders were relaxied and there was a large grin on his face in contrast to Melusine’s battle ready posture. He pulled his arms up behind his back, to pop it giving a quick stretch to his limbs. “My real name is Ryker Williams. I’m the sidekick in training to Captain Rumble and freshman in this school. And I guess I’m also Punch Dude.” He gave another laugh. “Well, I guess it’s for me to fight. Aaron, watch my stuff please.” Ryker tossed his backpack near his friend.

Ryker fought his hands together and grinned. “Nice to meet you Melusine. Now keep your eye on the prize.” And in a second he was gone. But in two lines surrounding Melusine was clones of the boy, like a runway of sorts. They all cracked their knuckles in unison, and plastered to each of their faces was that childish grin. And they were off, charging at the girl. Like waves coming from both sides. The obvious choice of evasion was to run forward or backwards for the attacks to miss. It was a blantantly obvious evasion choice. So why would Ryker do this, instead of his usual circle formation. The first Ryker to arrive rushed for a roundhouse kick aiming for Melusine’s head, while another Ryker adjacent to him aimed a punch to her side.

Melusine

Her eyes were limpid, flickering between the two bodies charging towards her before finally, she reacted. With a deft step backward she retreated simultaneously she sent her whip dancing through the air coiling around the incoming fist. In the next moment, she yanked, pulling the boy ever so slightly ahead of his clone. Careful of her footwork she took a wide step, slithering her body next to the boy. She positioned herself to ensure that he came between herself and the round-house kick of his clone.

Amystella

Vision gleaming, Amystella took note of her fellow teachers' ability to heal himself. Quite a convenient ability if you asked her, it, however, was probably an exhausting technique only granting a faux-invincibility. Ram's knack for combat was evident, it was really she encounter such trouble in a battle, but battles like that were always the most enjoyable. She looked down at her ruined clothes, the damaged fabric exposing a little too much skin for her liking. Her shifted towards the students and she flashed a mischevious smile at Suzy, accompanied by a playful wink. Then, she was gone. She'd need to put herself back together before she started any more interactions with students.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Man, this is crazy! So this is what a teacher fight is like, these two are monsters!

Oh man, now I gotta worry to avoid getting on their bad side.

Andrew and Lily had been, for a lack of better word, rather amazed at the display between Mr. Kinto and the other teacher he had been fighting. Both displayed clear talents and master of their powers the two of them as of now had only dreamed of.

With a quick puff of smoke both Ryker’s disappeared before impact, along with all the other ones. That left one more Ryker, the real one, standing away from Melusine. “Yikes, that would have hurt.” Ryker said grinning as his eyes scanned the field. He glanced at the wall and made a mad dash for it, running up it. He then leapt off it, using the wall as a jumping off point and launching himself forward at a high speed. His body gave a spin, ready to slam his heel down on Melusine’s head.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Kylie looked around the campus her eyes landing on an empty bench. She slowly made her way toward the bench dragging her things behind her and finally getting to the bench and collapsing onto it. She uncapped her water bottle and tilted it upward expecting a flow of water to come out, but when she realized it was empty her eyes narrowed. She capped her water bottle and this time when she opened it again it was full of water. She huffed obviously satisfied and took a drink before putting it away. After some time she pulled herself up into a sitting position. She dusted off her clothes and then finally looked at her surroundings. It took a lot to impress her as she had come from a family with more money than they needed, but the school had obviously passed as something not so normal. A smile spread across her face as she gazed across the school. This time, she thought. I'm going to make a lot of friends.

Melusine

Fast! Ryker's attack was too fast, and Melu knew she wouldn't be able to ready her whip in time to receive it. Her pupils narrowing into vertical slits, eyes constricting, Ryker's heel swiftly enlargening in her vision. She raised her arms in defense, crossing them over her head. She bore the brunt of force as Ryker's heel slammed into her crossguard. She wasn't built for direct combat, under the weight of the attack, her legs buckled as she fell to the ground. Knowing better than to stay still and allow for a follow-up attack she rolled, putting a bit of distance between herself and her opponent before she sprung to her feet. She shook her arms, ridding them of the numbness that had accumulated, The welt on her forearm a testament to the type of power this boy could push out. She couldn't take those attacks head-on, their physical strength simply wasn't on the same level. She swept out with an arm, sending her whip slithering through the air intent on lashing against Ryker's body.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Ash, who had been roaming the halls once her conversation with Clay had concluded, took note of some girl just outside the campus. Kylie, not that Ash could have known her name. Given the way the girl seemed to be eyeing the campus in wonder, she assumed she was a new face around her though that was a guess on Ash's part. Either way, Ash began to make her way over to the girl as she decided to be friendly and perhaps offer any aid in the event the girl might have needed it.

"H-hello there." Ash said to Kylie, with a small smile as she had tried to give a friendly greeting to the girl.

Ryker grinned as hit attack landed and Melusine backed away to get some distance. That would imply that she didn't want to go out in a close range combat, and wanted to keep some distance. Ryker clenched a fist as he noticed a quick motion of Melusine's wrist. She was swinging her whip towards him. He raised his arm immediately and the whip wrapped around his arm, leaving marks as the whip dug into his skin. He slammed his heel down behind him, and pulled his now injured arm toward him with a powerful force in an attempt to either disarm his opponent, or bring her to him. However he was already in a bit too deep. He hadn't gotten any help after lifting up the tunnels so he was already wounded. But then again, a fight was a fight, and he loved the adrenaline that was now pumping through his veins.

Melusine

Melu clicked her tongue and released her whip. As soon as it had wrapped around the boy's hand she could more or less guess what he would do next. The temporary loss of her whip was a minor issue compared to taking another one of those heavy blows. She had other weapons anyway. It was a pity she hadn't coated her whip in her saliva or something. At least then the venom present within the bodily fluid would hinder Ryker's movements. Nevertheless, she wouldn't make that mistake again.

She flitted her tongue through the air, her sense trained on her opponent. The muscles in her finger contracted as her venom glands began to constrict, steadily releasing her venom. Within seconds it had pooled under her nails, accumulating into dewdrops on the tips of her fingers. She would need Ryker to get just a bit closer, within range of her fangs and claws. She would strike once, twice, thrice, five times, as many times as it took until her 'poison' was coursing through his veins spreading with every beat of his heart. Serpents were patient hunters, stealthily observing their prey until the most opportune moment to strike... and strike she would, with unfailing accuracy.

"God damn it Ryker. You never pay attention and always rush in blindly. Sure you have incredible strength but you miss obvious things that could easily take you out. You walk into traps only to fail. You'll never be a true hero if you don't do that!" Captain Rumble's words echoed in Ryker's head as the whip fell behind him, and his arm was free. Ryker focused on Melusine as she seemed to be waiting. But something caught his eyes, a flick of a tongue. It was seemingly like a snake. And she was waiting.

He knew he overpowered her physically, that was for sure. But she seemed patient for him to do something again. A reckless attack. Maybe she had figured out his close range fighting style, or had some kind of hidden power waiting to be unleashed. Maybe he should test the water?

Ryker slammed his fists into the ground causing the ground to crack and shatter, leaving rubble at his feet. He then punched the earth again making the pieces of rubble fly into the air, and promptly kicked them towards Melusine. They rocketed forward, and with that, Ryker was ready to strike. He rushed forward, ignoring the ever present pain in his arm, as he used the flying rubble as cover. He leapt above them and made a fist, aiming for Melusine, while the rubble raced towards her center.

Melusine

How naive! He couldn't possibly have thought an attack like that would hit her right? She was already on-guard against that explosive speed of his so of course an attack moving even slower than the first would pose little issue to her. It really was a simple attack, rubble aimed at her midsection and an overhead attack both coming from directly in-front of her. It was almost too simple...a trap perhaps? Well, it wouldn't matter she'd deal with whatever Ryker could throw at her.

Melusine kicked off, sliding forwards beneath the rumble and of course Ryker who was above even that. She eyed the boy as he passed over head, her tongue lapped at the air, without pause she dug her heels into the ground and reversed her momentum. She nails traced arcs through the air as she lashed out, aiming for the moment Ryker would land. What sunlight managed to pass through the blanket of soot caused her nails to glisten, the only evidence of the venomous liquid which coated them. Her tongue flitted across her lips, she had the initiative now, if he tried to grab at her she'd sink her fangs into his arm, if he dodged she'd flip, lashing out with a kick. All she needed was a nick, a scratch, the slightest of contact and the deed would be done, his body numbed and hindered.

Aaron grumbled as he sat Rykers backpack down, "Pfft, I wanted to keep fighting." Although he didnt remain grumpy for long as his eyes began shooting back and forth, watching the ongoing battle. "Hm, it appears her physical attributes are higher than the average human, on top of that she seems highly skilled with that whip of hers....and....those nails...." He spoke quietly, his chin resting in his hand as he focused on the gleam that kept catching his eye, a shiny substance of sorts making her nails reflect the sunlight. "Ryker prefers close combat, but it seems risky. His best chance of winning this battle is to step out of his comfort zone and use ranged attacks like in our battle." He continued, realizing his roommates preference for brawling would likely be his biggest obstacle.
"But...still...at least he can control his powers...." These words echoed in his head as he looked down at his palms. "I can feel this power, all this untapped energy just beneath the surface, the question is, how do I bring it out?" He pondered, his attention slowly shifting from the battle to his own issues.

Ryker crashed into a piece of wall, probably from the earlier battle with Sky and Melusine's mom. However as he looked at Melusine who dodged and was now charging for a counter attack, he saw something glimmer in her nails for an instant. There was something on them! And considering the fact she had snake powers then there was a good chance it could be poison That would totally suck. He raised his left hand, which had the gauntlet on it, and gave a roar. "Energy Beam!" From the palm of the gauntlet, a yellow beam shot out charging towards Melusine. However Ryker hadn't really used the blasting portion of this machine to know of the recoil. The wall he was standing on, cracked and he felt himself slammed to the ground, in an awkward fall into the newly made rubble. Hopefully the blast made it's mark, or else he would be open to a poisoning of some sorts.

Melusine

So close yet still so very far away. Moments before she could land a blow on Ryker he wrenched his hand upwards and managed to shoot something at her, something that packed quite the punch as she found out when it slammed into her left arm and sent her sprawling. The target of the impact now hung loosely at her side, likely the result of a dislocated shoulder. Fortunately for her Ryker himself wasn't used to the weapon's recoil, its mighty kick embedding him even further into the rubble, and that had resulted in a less than impeccable shot. She stared daggers at her opponent, emitting animosity that was almost palpable, her disposition shifted, deepening into something almost...sinister. Her arm throbbed, delivering steady pulses of anguish to her brain. She'd definitely seen better days. Her lips quirked into a smile but she was, in fact, unamused. The muscles in her useful arm clenched, and the water skin wrapped around her waist burst free. Its contents spilled forth, morphing into a liquid whip which found itself within her grasp.

The venom lacing her fingers slowly melded into the hydro-whip, and Melusine stood at the ready. It was about time she went all-out.

Ryker pushed himself free from the rubble and there his figure stood; beaten, battered, with his clothes torn in various places. However through the pain he was experience, Ryker couldn't help but smile. "This is getting fun," he said. It looked as if his legs could give out any second, yet there he stood. "I've been holding something, but now I think its time I reveal it to the world. CoDA! Look out! Cause this is my new power!" He shouted as he began to focus on his energy. In an instant, an energy aura erupted around the boy, with a reddish tint. The rubble he stood in began to crack as he glared at Melusine and her whip, and made a fist. "I'm not going down easily!" He roared, he charged forward, with his fist raised. The aura around him seemed to radiate with energy as he ran. However there was a weakness he hadn't mentioned along with his boasting. He could only keep this form up for maybe 30 seconds tops. And he had no idea the effect this ability would have on his body once his limit was up. So he would have to make this hit count.

Melusine

She sneered, watching the reckless charge directed towards her. "Not gonna go down easy eh? We'll have to see about that!!" She whipped her whip wildly, the liquid weapon splitting into numerous tributaries, filling the air with whip-shadows. She'd leave him lacerated before he could even get close to her, or at least, that was the plan. However, Ryker was more unyielding than she'd expected and even after her wild barrage of whip-lashes was still charging toward her like a speeding train. For a brief moment she thought to dodge, but it was already too late. Clenching her teeth she galvanized the waterskin around her neck, forcefully ejecting the liquid from its confines and using it to create a defensive screen. Right now, it was 'do or die', and she didn't intend to back out.

Candice, with the meeting having come to a close and it appeared to have been a free period, wandered the campus as she wanted to get a feel of the place...and place some sensor in obscure hiding spots. Nothing too crazy, as Candice had been scolded prior for setting up these sensors before so she was not about to cause another uproar over "invasion of privacy" or whatever she had recalled the complaint was about.

This island is amazing, I have to know as much as I can about it and the facility. After all, if I am gonna teach here why not educate myself so I know as much as I can?

Last edited:
Sky lightly touched down to the ground, fully recovered from the earlier fight with a cloud of stardust. Apparently she has some sort of earth control, considering the mini-volcano and all, and Sky wouldn't exactly be able to ignore the mark left on his arm by the magma until his body had healed manually. He wasn't exactly sure how the human body got rid of those wounds.

His sporadic train of though was torn away as a wave of an unknown energy pulsed straight through him, something coming from a small box sitting in a tree. Muttering a curse in a foreign tongue, a short and extremely strong gust of wind impacted solidly on the shiny earthen casing on the thing, instantly crumpling it into what was essentially a sheet of metal. Rising up into the air, Sky's form dove down at the person responsible, and twisted into a tangible form next to them
"I'm pretty sure we spoke about this at some point, yes?" He asked, casually flicking a hand and crumpling the other sensor which he presumed was just set up into another lump of metal, the signals stopping the second the box began to bend in on itself.

Candice, at first surprised to see her sensors crumbled up before her very eyes, offered a playful pout when she saw the youthful looking figure that had been responsible for it.

"Oh man, come on Sky those things took forever to make!" Candice said, which had been a bit of an exaggeration before she assumed her usual smile as she folded her arms over her chest.

"I know you got this anti-technology stigma, but I was just trying to learn more of the ecosystem on this island. Nothing wrong with getting familiar with my work place is there?" Candice asked, even if she already had anticipated a response from the air elemental.

Ryker hit the water wall, and tumbled back. His attack hadn’t done what he wanted, but had been powerful. But it was all on offensive, and Melusine had gotten any attacks off onto him. The back of his shirt, and his shoulders had rips and tears with with red welts along his body. There was also cuts amount them too. But Ryker soon felt the aftermath of his attack. He felt drained, and collapsed onto the ground. His body was shakin, and he struggled to stand. But his vision was beginning to fade. He had pushed himself too far. Maybe he should have gotten healed after the tunnel incident. He slammed his palms down on the rubble and tried to bring himself back up to fight. But he couldn’t. He collapsed once more, this time losing consciousness.

Within moments Aaron had rushed onto the field, gesturing for Melusine to stay back as he leaned down next to Ryker. "You cant be so reckless with your power, just because you dont feel the pain as much doesnt mean your immune to the side affects." He scolded his unconscious friend in a fashion that was more comedic than intended. "Im mean really, how am I supposed to know when ive surpassed you if your dead before the next fight?!' He added, hiking Ryker over his shoulder before turning to the young, serpent-eske girl. "Your powerful...ive never seen Ryker lose. Maybe one day, once im stronger, we can fight to." He informed her with an expression void of all emotion except determination. He quickly turned on his heel, walking away from the battle damaged area and only pausing once he'd reach the schools side entrance. "Ill take Captain Kamikaze to the infirmary so he can be healed. Oh, and....Minelauva was it? Id like to have a word with you at some point, if you dont mind." With that final thought, Aaron disappeared into the halls of the ancient school.

Landon mumbled a weak hello and felt himself blushing. This was a sudden shift in attention that he wasn’t used to. His father hadn’t been one to notice him, and he spent a lot of time alone. Being the centers of attention was extreme frightening to the boy. But the idea of being this close to a hero like Kevin was too cool to pass up.

Ryker was in darkness. He felt himself floating, and his limbs felt weak. “Where am I?” Ryker called out into the darkness. He felt a presence of some unknown force. And then he began to fall. Or maybe the ground was coming towards him. It was’t really easy to tell for the boy now. The ground was white and tiled neatly. In front of Ryker was a dark skinned man wearing black clothes. “Who are you? Where am I?” Ryker shouted but felt himself unable to move.

“Wow. You don’t even know you’re inside your unconscious noggin. As for me, I’m the one who made you into what you are. But you’re wasting you potential. I mean look at you. You’re just a dweeb who hasn’t unlocked his full potential and is fine with the nickname of Punch Dude. You have so much room to grow.” The man said with a smirk.

Ryker’s eyes widened. He now remembered this man!!! It was him from all of those years ago, almost 12 years ago....

Aaron sprinted through the halls of the school, nearly trampling Kevin as he passed by. "Ryker got into a fight." He said to the other boy quickly, not even stopping to make eye contact. "Oh nuuuuuurse!" Aaron spoke in a rather comedic tone, kicking to the doors of the infirmary open.

"That is no way to-Uh oh...what happened to him?" The nurse was about to scold Aaron when she took note of the limp boy over his shoulder, she quickly gestured for Aaron to lay him on one of the beds.

"He got into a fight and overused his power, then he collapsed." Aaron explained, gently laying Ryker down before taking a step back, the nurse quickly getting into action.

The nurse nodded her head, placing her hand on his chest. "We get a lot of energy manipulators at this school, and I can tell you from experience that if he keeps straining his body with this power, his aura wont flow correctly anymore." She informed the slightly worried Aaron as a strange green energy started to peak from her sleeve, slowly trailing down her arm until it reached Ryker. "Its gonna take some time for me to heal him, not to mention he'll be extremely tired once he's conscious again, its best to let him get some sleep."

"Yes ma'am, thank you." Aaron mumbled quietly, taking a seat next to the bed, awaiting his roommates revival. "Looks like all of us have some training to do..."

Sammy and Emily chuckled a bit at Landon's response, as they had not been laughing at him but just found his response to be rather cute. Kevin let out a sigh and had been prepared to interject before he felt a body nearly blow him over as Kevin had glanced and saw Aaron with what appeared to be Ryker's limp body on his shoulder. Something that had been confirmed when Aaron explained that Ryker got into a fight which had caused Kevin's eyes to widen.

R-ryker....Ryker is hurt?

In a flash Kevin had dashed after Aaron with Oliver, Emily and Sammy giving chase. In a flash Kevin had also barged into the nurse's office which had annoyed the nurse to no end, though she kept her focus and her healing hands on Ryker all the while.

"Does the new generation just not know what knocking is? I need to focus on this student here, so if you are here for another reason I need you to take a seat at the moment." The nurse explained but this had done little to calm Kevin down as he glanced over at Aaron.

"W-what happened!?" Kevin asked, as he had been slightly frantic at this for seeing Ryker in such condition caused worry to build up as would be expected of him. Emily and Sammy just looked on in worry while Oliver, who had landed on Kevin's left shoulder, refrained from making a comment.

It was almost 12 years ago, when Ryker discovered his powers. The day Ryker gained his powers, was the same day he met this man.

Rain fell through the city, as a young four year old wandered through the street. His nose was bloody, and he was covered in cuts, scrapes and bruises. Tears were streaming down his face that mixed with the rain that was pelting his face. The boy's eyes were squeezed shit as he ran into a dark skinned man in a hood. Ryker stumbled back and fell on his butt, sniffling.

"Are you okay kid?" The man asked bending down and helping the sniffling kid up. "You look like you lost a fight. Tell me what happened." Ryker then, told him everything, the best he could as a 4 year old. About how his sister was getting bullied and he stepped up. And he go in over his head, and got stuck fighting 4th and 5th graders. About how his father had forgot to pick him up due his drunkenness and how Ryker wasn't out front, but out back having the crap beaten out of him. But the man only smiled. "You have so much willpower but lack in strength. I want to give you the power to create your destiny." The man pressed his hand on Ryker's head and the boy was never the same from that point on.

--
"Is that Punch Dude?" Landon squeaked as he followed the older boys to the nurse's office. He felt his stomach do flops as he looked at the boy's body. The boy was seemingly invincible, yet was now unconscious. This couldn't be good.

--
"You're the man who gave me my power!" Ryker exclaimed looking at the man with surprise. "But why are you in my head?"

The man chuckled. "I'm dead. As a quick note, I'm a ghost. So keep that in mind. My spirit came along with the power. And, it looks like you're gonna wake up. But it's gonna hurt. You have a dislocated shoulder, and array of broken fingers and your legs aren't doing so hot either. But before you go. My name is Cyclone. Ask a teacher. They'll know who I am."

--
"OWW!" Ryker yelled falling upright, falling off the table. His whole body ached, as the healing hadn't finished. His breathing was rapid, and sweat had formed as beads on his forehead.

Aaron held a hand up to Kevin, signalling for him to take a seat and calm down. "Ryker's fine, he did most of this to himself to be honest. The girl he fought was.....well...I dont recall her name, and im not sure if she's a student, but I guess we'll know if I see her around campus." Just as Aaron was about to explain how Minelauva had challenged the two the, beforehand, when Ryker shot up and off the table, obviously awake and clearly not healed yet. "Kevin, give me a hand, he's in bad shape so we need to be careful moving him." Aaron informed 'Lizard Boy' as he braced the base of Ryker's neck and shoulders as he lifted the injuries boys broken body off the ground slowly, awaiting Kevin's assistance with the lower half.

"Yeah, that's him." Sammy said to Landon having addressed his earlier question about whether this was the "punch dude" before she and everyone else was focused on Ryker who jolted up and still showed clear pain. Kevin had let his anger subside as he went over to help Aaron as he lifted Ryker by the lower half in an effort to try and help his friend.

"A-are you okay?" Kevin asked Ryker, his concern having been made all too evident.

"I'm fine. Just a battle wound. I should have healed after the tunnel incident." The boy said shakily. He had a grimace on his face. "That and I lost control of my power." His entire body shook and his eyes widened. "I need to find Sky! I need to talk to him. It's important and secret info." The boy weakly broke from his friend's hold, and tried to take a step forward, only to falter and crash into the floor. He pressed his injured limbs against the floor, and pushed himself up, fighting through the pain. "SKY!" Ryker shouted, before he lost consciousness once again.

--
"Is he scared?" Landon caught himself asking aloud, as Ryker fell back into his unconscious state. "He sounded scared. And why would he want to talk to Mr. Sky. Shouldn't someone get him." The bold smiling hero seemed broken. It was unreal, and that seemed evident from the feeling of the room.

"Ryker!" Kevin called out as he went over to his downed friend and tried to pick him up to set back down on one of the beds. Ryker was someone who, for as long as Kevin had known him, had always been able to kept his cool. So to see him in such a panicked state had been unsettling for Kevin.

"Is Ryker okay Kevin? What is going on?"

And he had not been the only one, as Aura had made an appearance. After her period of resting in her dorm, Aura had decided to go out and find Kevin and Ryker only to have caught the tail end of Kevin, along with Oliver her own sister Sammy and another girl she had not recognized make a frantic run to the nurse's office and by the time she herself had arrived she only saw the tail end of Ryker's outburst. With panic, even among the younger girls, Oliver had decided to take action.

"Ryker seems to be in a state of duress. I will go find Sky, I need you to go and get his sister, she'll want to know what is going on. Everyone else stay here and keep an eye on the boy. I don't want him doing something stupid especially in this state." Oliver explained as Aura gave a nod and began to run to try and find June. Oliver had flown out shortly after and began to take to the skies to try and find Sky.

"I...I think he might be, which is weird since he's always been like...the bravest one of my sister's group." Sammy said, a frown on her face as Kevin kept his focus on Ryker, asking if he was okay and to take it easy while the nurse had gone back to work on him.

----------
Oliver eventually had found what he had been looking for, though had been surprised to find Ms. McKnight as well as he flew down to the pair. Candice turned to the A.I. owl with a smile.

"Oh hello Oliver, what brings you around these parts." Candice asked as Oliver had let out a sigh, it having decided to deal with Ms. McKnight later as it turned to Sky.

"We have a bit of an issue. One of the students, Ryker, seems to be in a bit of a panic. He frantically called for you name, I think it's worth checking out if only to see what he wants you for." Oliver had explained to Sky, as it hoped the Air Elemental had been willing to help in this manner.

Minelauva

With a cheery spring in her step, the astral spirit bounced over to her adopted daughter and playfully bopped her on the head. Despite the fact that it sent Melusine staggering, and the young girl proceeded to stare daggers at her 'assailant', it truly was but a love-tap. Ignoring the accusal in Melusine's gaze the perky spirit wrapped her arms around her daughter's neck before jabbing a finger limply into the half-hydra's cheek -to which she hissed in protest. "Go get yourself fixed up. A school like this one must a pretty good nurse. I'll need to pay that headmaster of yours another visit, but first I wish to take some time to recover." Her voice trailed off as her figure blurred, morphing into finely grained sand which was swept away by the wind.

Melusine

Having had her personal space casually violated the reptilian girl returned her reserved of water to their respective pouches and retrieved her whip from where it lay. Cradling her -possibly dislocated- arm she shuffled her way through the halls and towards the nurse's office. Her eyes aimlessly wandered the floors and walls, her mind slipping back to her unfinished meal at the cafeteria. 'After this, I'll treat myself to dinner... or maybe I should have that Ryker guy treat me? It's the least he could do after roughing me up like that!' Her lips curved into a mischievous -if not devious- smile as she fantasized about the luxurious dishes that graced the school's menu and would soon be gracing her stomach.

Her eyes still facing the floor she flicked her tongue, immediately after, she sidestepped a student speeding down the hallway. Between her human and serpentine methods of perception, Melusine could easily navigate a multi-laned highway in rush hour with a paper bag over her head. Light, heat signatures, pheromones, vibrations... Her world was always a colorful palette of information. With the 15th flick of her tongue, she tasted something familiar, something she quickly identified as her opponent from earlier. Her eyes snapped to attention and she noticed Ryker, along with a group of other students and... something that tasted of metal. Her golden pupils shifted from person to person before settling on Kevin. A flash of pink once more emerged from her mouth, 'he tastes...weird...'

In an instant, Kevin's skin had been covered by scales as his eyes became reptilian as his gaze had shifted over to the new arrival in the room. Kevin had a curious look on his face, as the intruder and her demeanor along with Kevin's earlier stress that concerned Ryker had caused Kevin's animalistic, defensive instincts to kick in. Though that had not all that it had done...

Oh, this one is interesting. Seems to have my little "host" on edge. Though I can't say I'm not as well...

"W-who are you?" Kevin asked the newcomer, as he had refrained from doing anything more but to observe for the moment as he had been curious as to who this was.

Melusine

A low hiss escaped Melu's lips, her eyes widened slightly as Kevin morphed, sprouting scales and narrowing his eyes. She had never had the pleasure of meeting any other people of a more... reptilian persuasion or more simply put 'like herself'. Her eyes sparkled with glee and she only registered what Kevin had said a full 20 seconds after he'd said it. She pondered, flipping those words over and over in her head, and came up with an adequate response. She gently raised her good arm and pointed her finger loftily in Ryker's direction. "I guess you could say that's my handiwork... He's the one who challenged me though, messed up my arm real good." She frowned slightly when she mentioned her arm, which still hung limply at her side. "I'm Melusine, Melusine Isalyne. Pleased to meet you." Her eyes never left Kevin, and her tongue flitted in and out of her mouth every few seconds or so.