• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

A sudden burst of wind exploded outwards between the 'weapon' and person, completely halting all momentum between the near rock-solid body of Ryker and very squishy head of Aaron. "Okay, I think that's enough," Sky commented, sending a plane of wind over the sand in order to disperse it, then promptly lifting up the surprisingly heavy creature a foot into the air or so. "I don't really feel like seeing somebody's head explode anytime soon. Also, would you mind me asking what the icreianas you are?"

Minelauva

Ah, wind. Formless, lofty, and agile wind. Minelauva could feel the propulsion of this wispy element, first counteracting her swing and then counteracting gravity. As her feet left the ground her face was a mask of displeasure, she wasn't a fan of non-autonomous flight. Her facial muscles pulled into a frown and even as Sky's voice fell upon her ears her eyes fell upon his figure. She glared at him for a few moments, her weight ramping up rapidly, by the time her weight had tripled she felt her feet re-establish contact the ground. She huffed aggressively, sizing up the air spirit. "I'm a Celestial Star Spirit, you may call me Minelauva."

Amystella

"A fossil..."

At a bit over 15 times her own age, Ram Kinito certainly fell under the category of 'elderly', even if not a whit of that age displayed itself physically. She wasn't surprised by his age though. The leaders of the Dualities of Black and White were a gender opposite pair, with the Male being a duality of shadows and the female being a duality of light. Both were old Ancient beings and as far as anyone in the clan could remember they'd always been in charge. Their authority was unquestionable, and as far as Stella knew the White Matriarch-as the others had come to call her- was, in essence, the definition of an 'Old Undying Monster'. Her exact age was a mystery, known only to the highest echelon, and even they wouldn't speak the exact number. In fact, by order of the Matriarch herself, mention of her age was completely forbidden.

"You don't need to be so surprised my dear. Even among the ranks of the 'Humans' are, for a lack of a better word, subspecies. Though, I believe you'd know them as something else like demi-humans, half-alves, or hybrids. Either way, finding someone a couple thousand years old is nothing to be so shocked about."

Suzy scratched the back of her head, and then said to Amystella, "I guess you're right."

I guess I should start studying everyone in this school as closely as possible. From their powers, race, and fighting-style. With all of that information gathered, I might be able to actually hold my own in a fight.

----------------------------------------------------

Ram Kinito then looked at Amystella, and said, "So, you're interested in teaching Miss Parks how to enhance her powers? Frankly, I'd say you're just stealing my job, but I wouldn't oblige for you not to do so."

Phantasia's daughter, who would've thought I'd be the one to ever teach her. Hmph, I can't wait to see how she'll progress throughout the years with her skill.

Well, this was new. Sky had never seen a being with the ability to increase their mass, nor had he ever heard of a 'celestial star spirit' such as her. She seemed considerably annoyed with the unwanted flight, faint blue flames flickering around a dress he'd last seen two millennia ago.

"A star spirit? Never heard of them. I'm gonna assume this is your first time visiting out humble little planet, because I'm pretty sure I'd have seen you before then. Anyway, the name's Sky. Air spirit." Sky said in reply to Minelauva, his form flickering with the wind around them as he spoke the last few words. Glancing over to the side, he quickly said to Aaron and Ryker "I'd recommend going back inside for now. I just have to speak with this cloud of stardust," then promptly returning his gaze to the celestial spirit in front of him

Minelauva (Nelu)

To think that of all the people she could've met she'd met this one who'd lived under a rock for the past few millennia. For the first time since she'd come to this planet Nelu's eyes bulged in shock. "You've never heard of us!? What have you been doing with your life?!" For a moment she assumed she'd accidentally found her way into the rural, uncivilized sections of the planet, and this Air spirit, Sky was it? Just so happened to be one of those ignorant enough to be completely unaware of what was presumably, common knowledge. However, judging by the technological standard of this island that couldn't be the case. She paused for a moment, inspecting the air sprite with a hard gaze.

"Okay, maybe you've never heard of the name 'Celestial Star Spirit' but you should've at least heard of the more famous members of our race or at least the famous ones in this section of the Cosmos. The likes of Aries, Virgo, Capricorn, Perseus, Leo, Algol, Spica... do any of those names ring a bell? Come now, you must've heard of at least one of them. I believe the common name for us on this planet is the Zodiac or Constellations."

"Air Spirit, remember? It isn't exactly easy for me to go off-planet. As for the zodiac, I've definitely heard of them. Pretty sure the humans use them in names and whatever. But I didn't know they were spirits, nor did I know how inflated their ego is. As for the zodiacs themselves, they seem kinda cool. Apart from Virgo. It just struck me as kinda bland, you know?" Sky sighed, still keeping an equally strong gaze on the cloud of stardust

Last edited:
Minelauva

"Oh, what a delightful coincidence, I also share the same sentiments regards your kind." Nelu flashed Sky a beautiful smile, one that went in diametric opposition to her more heartfelt intentions of stuffing the air spirit in the nearest bottle and sending him on a one-way trip to the vacuum of space. Having been slighted beyond reconciliation, the only things stopping her from fighting Sky right there and then, were her innate nature as an Earthen-celestial which urged her to maintain a stable bearing under most, if not all, situations, and the nagging feeling in her gut that combat would only end up with her suffering a loss. Besides, who did this air spirit think he was? Commenting on Virgo like they were off the same standing, did he think he was Libra or something?

"Well, your regards have been received, especially seeing as the humans have managed to kill off the rest of my kind." Sky retorted, silently forcing his left armblade into existence whilst keeping the same perfect smile on him. The star was defentiely irritated, especially by the Virgo comment. Maybe she knew the spirit personally or some, Sky didn't really know.

"So, by process of deduction, I am both the strongest and the most significant member of my species. Do remind me who you are again." Sky still had an equally perfect smile to mirror that of the stardust, guessing that she was already close to snapping.

Minelauva

"Ah, so they were already on the verge of extinction...the poor things"

Minelauva averted her eyes, traces of scorn pity evident within their simmering depths. "Well, on the bright side you could always find a nice Air sprite-spirit-entity-thing and try to cross-breed. Think about it, you'll be the neo-progenitor of your almost non-existent race! I'm sure you'd get along swimmingly with an Air Zodiac, I can't tell the difference between you two anyway. Maybe your...progeny- whatever gets created by the union of two unholy dust blowers- will be better off than you."

She cast Sky taunting glance as her hands concealed the giggles escaping her lips. "Oh dear me, I might've phrased that a little too harshly. I mean better as in not the only members of their race. Though, I guess you could also say you're unique between heaven and earth. If you claimed to be the second -most annoying thing in existence- no one would dare to claim to be first."

With a sigh, Minelauva finally deigned to address Sky's query, "I guess the air-headed would be rather slow on the pick-up, but worry not, Mother earth is a patient being, we can go slow and steady until you get it. I am Minelauva, a Celestial Star Spirit under the constellation Virgo, the earthen maiden."

Bast and Joey's spar had ended a few minutes earlier, with Bast as the victor. After Joey went to the nurse's office, the two ended up roaming the halls. Kendra had joined up with Ryka, who, as it turned out, was her neighbor. Tia was with Ron and Laila, leaving Clay by himself.

Aaron was shocked at the sudden dispersal of sand around him, quickly turning his attention to Sky whos poke up. "I'd recommend going back inside for now. I just have to speak with this cloud of stardust." Aaron jumped to his feet, "Yes sir." He said quietly before making a hasty retreat to the school building, grabbing onto Rykers collar and dragging him out alongside hime.
After getting back inside he peaked through a window by the door, watching there conversation from a distance. "Man, I should really stop eavesdropping, but its fun." He laughed internally thinking of his recent risky actions. "Seems like that Minelauva chick is a bit hot-headed...you dont think she stands a chance against Headmaster Sky do you?" He questioned, looking over to Ryker. "I mean, there both spirits embodying basically the exact opposite meanings, the air filled sky and the airless vacuum of space...wonder whatll happen."

Sky's second armblade popped into existence at hearing the last phrase, although deciding to hold off a bit longer before killing what he now knew was an earth spirit. These things wouldn't exactly come around often, so he might as well learn at least a bit about this strange variant of spirit. "Yeah, sure. I'll just go and fuse my core with some foreign star spirit and hope that I don't die, what could go wrong? If those things also have star-sized egos, I think I'll stick to being alone. Also, you know, that fact that we can't breed doesn't really help."

"Speaking of which, what actually are you? I doubt you normally look like this," Sky gestured to the very much humanoid form of Minelauva, "as a star spirit. What's your natural form, just a cloud of stardust?" Before he could finish his last phrase, Sky's form suddenly blinked from his position in front of her to being right next to her, his armblade held straight in front of her neck. "If you needed an opportunity to loose the flesh form for a few seconds, now would be a very good time," he casually remarked, pulling his arm back to slice straight down through her head. She was obviously going to do something in retaliation, but this would at least give him some insight as to how the inferior beings worked.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"May I ask what were are doing again?"

"I told you, I want to go see how Suzy is doing. Given she had that astral trip or however she'd refer to it as I want to know what happened. Are you not curious?"

"So long as she doesn't get inside me again, I really don't care too much. But I guess I have nothing better to do."

Lily and Andrew had left class and had been looking for their friend Suzy; as Lily was curious as to what her friend had been through after she had her spirit leave earlier. Lily wanted to know more details. Eventually they saw Suzy who appeared to be with their teacher Mr. Kinto and another individual they had assumed was another teacher. Naturally, the two were curious as they tried to listen in. Andrew wanted to do it without giving themselves away, but he had felt Lily yank him by the collar as the two walked up to Suzy.

"Hey Suzy, how are you doing?" Lily asked Suzy with a smile as Andrew sighed.
----------
Diego and Serenity, with class not behind them and now having had a chance for some free time as Diego insisted that they spar but Serenity reminded them their spars tended to go out of hand and doing it on school grounds casually was not the best idea.

As indicated by Diego's pout, he had disagreed with that idea.

Though then their eyes focused on the headmaster as he spoke with what they assumed with another teacher. Another teacher...that had challenged him? Serenity thought that trying to do battle with a headmaster was a foolish proposition. Diego however had a different thought process.

Is the headmaster gonna fight, this is gonna be so cool!
----------

Ash, who herself had nothing better to do, caught sight of the student she remembered was named Clay and decided to walk up to him, a bit of a nervous grin on her face.

"H-hey there, you are Clay right?" Ash asked, as she figured that outside of Kendra she really knew no one her age and she figured expanding her social circle could only be of benefit.

Did not make her any less nervous, but Ash was able to push through it to talk to him. So she had made progress.

Suzy looked at Lily, and said, "Oh, hello! I'm doing fine....I guess. A lot has happened this day. Mr. Kinito now seems to be talking with miss Stella, but it mostly has to do with how miss Stella wants to train me in the power of illusions. I'm quite surprised she knew that Astral users could use that technique, however."

Mr. Kinito then asked Stella, "So, if I'm guessing correctly, you're Wystria's sister? You two seem to be very similar in some mannerisms and share some visual details. If so, would you be inclined to have a sparring match with me? I want to see how your power compares to that of Wysteria."

"Yes, I'm Clay. Do you need something?" Clay responded. The half ghost turned his attention to the girl. She appeared to be a Senior like himself, and Clay soon recalled that he had seen her in class earlier. "Weren't you paired with that winged girl with the sword?" he asked.

Minelauva

"Oh you poor thing, you're impotent." For the first time since she'd met the air spirit, she gazed at him with actual pity. However, with the approach of Sky's arm blade, the mockery in her eyes was replaced with decisive intent. Since the puff-ball wanted to test her out she'd be more than happy to oblige. As if a manifestation of her battle-intent -which it was- the flames surrounding her body instantly cooled off into an astral blue hue. Her hand arced through the air, with the intention of meeting Sky head-on. "Facing an earth elemental head-on, are you that confident in your abilities, or just a fool?"

Whilst one of her hands moved to intercept Sky, the other struck out explosively, in more ways than one. She instantly pushed her gravity manipulation to its limits, the earth beneath her sinking under her now immense, and still increasing, weight. Fissures appeared in the ground beneath her as the world turned against the Air Spirit, arraying itself into a formation of earthen spears which thrust towards him. Amidst the thunderous movements of the earth, Minelauva's voice rang out "...and, as the name implies, my true form is a star of course~"

Amystella

"Oh, a spar is it? Very well, I'll accept. Got a location in mind or is here good?" Without showing the slightest hints of tension Stella responded, one of her hands absent-mindedly intertwining with a few locks of her hair. "My fighting style is completely different that Wyst's you know? If you try to fight me like you fight her you might just get yourself hurt~" Her eyes settled on Ram for a moment before they shifted over, landing on Suzy. "Remember to watch closely dearie~ I'll show you what an Illusionist can do~!"

"Don't you worry, Amystella," Mr. Kinito responded, "I am quite aware that your skills are far different than your sisters."

"As for the location," Mr. Kinito said, "I think that is a good area." Before anyone could say anything, everyone was covered in a purple aura, and in the next thing they knew they were in a battle arena inside the school. "Teleportation," Mr. Kinito continued, "Quite an amazing technique, correct?"

Suzy had a look of shock on her face, as Mr. Kinito was able to teleport all of them into another room like it was nothing. Wow....Mr. Kinito is already extremely capable with his powers as it is. But how will he fair against miss Stella? Suzy then looked at miss Stella, and said, "Yes ma'am!" If I want to learn how to use illusions, I'll just have to observe miss Stella!

Mr. Kinito's body then started glowing in a purple aura. "I'll have you know," Mr. Kinito said, "I didn't use all of my techniques against your sister, so don't expect this battle to be over as quickly as you'd expect." Mr. Kinito then stood in his fighting position, waiting for the battle to commence.

Amystella

Slightly taken back by telekinetic's ability to teleport, Stella's eyes widened. "Ohhhhh~ I've never fought a teleporter before. Entertain me well, Ram~"

Taking a single step forward, her body disintegrated, changing into dust floating in the wind. Of course, that was just a construct of light, she herself hadn't moved from her initial position. "You know when you've taken speed to its limits it's no different that teleportation..." Her voice was dull, monotonous, and flat. In that instant 3 Illusory copies of the light-weaver reappeared, they thrust towards him, hands sheathed in milky white light shaped as a blade. However, the scene shifted, the Illusory constructs shattered of their own volition becoming a storm of shattered light fragments that tore through the air towards the telekinetic. They, of course, were just a diversion, extremely flashy and containing no substance, well all except one 'light-shard' which was actually a flying dagger, concealed by the flamboyant display.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Oh, that's pretty..." Lily started to say before suddenly herself, Suzy, Andrew and this Stella had been teleported to an arena by Mr. Kinto. This natrually amazed both Lily and Andrew before they realized that what appeared to be a spar was about to break out. They moved by Suzy as they had been eager to watch. Well, to a degree.

So now a couple of teachers are gonna slug it out? Seems not so professional...

This is gonna be awesome!
----------

"Kendra, Kendra is her name. And yes I teamed with her. As for what I need, well, I was just hoping to get to know some of my classmates. Never been the most social girl but doing that sim with Kendra showed me how beneficial coordination with other aspiring heroes can be. T-though if I am bugging you I can leave." Ash said with a sheepish grin, it sounded more business minded than she intended but really she felt that talking with more people could only have had a positive effect. Besides, always good to connect names with faces she figured.

Suzy couldn't help but be in awe from all of Amystella's illusions. The effects of the illusions were so grand and complicated. Miss Stella has definitely perfected her craft! I can't even tell what is and isn't happening!

Meanwhile, Ram Kinito stood there unfazed by all of the illusions, and said, "I quite enjoy this spectacle you're putting on. Very pretty." He then took out his hand with his fingers straight, and a purple aura then surrounded the dagger. The dagger stopped midair, and all of the other light shards illusions would've disappeared.

Ram Kinito then tossed the dagger aside, and said, "I see you were trying to confuse me with all of these illusions, but that simply won't work as well as you would want it to. My telekinesis automatically links with anything materialistic, even some forms of energy, so that barrage of light shards was merely child's play."

"Now it's my turn," Ram Kinito said as he would lift two fingers into the air, which then caused two boulders to float in the air, and he then chucked those boulders at Amystella. I know these boulders shouldn't be much a challenge, but I want to see where she stands in the department of physical strength.

Last edited:
Amystella

"Well, it would've been too boring if you were injured from such a basic attack." Stella yawned, her eyes still lingering around Ram's figure. Her finger traced across her lips as she stared at the now incoming boulders. "That's a nice gift, but I'll have to decline them."

Telekinetics were always a pain to deal with, Illusions didn't affect them as strongly as others so her art would amount to nothing but a 'light-show' in front of Ram. Nevertheless, illusions weren't all she had up her sleeve. Drawing two of her fingers together, imitating a gun, she pointed them towards the boulders before tracing a line which bisected both boulders. Bring her 'gun' to her lips Stella blew playfully as if she's was blowing the faint trace of smoke from a pistol. Almost immediately after both boulders split apart, wisps of smoke could be seen rising from the perfectly clean cut which had cleaved them in twain. Upon closer inspection, you would notice that not only had the boulders been seared, on the edges of their cut the stone had actually been melted. An extremely perceptive person would've noticed that for a moment her fingers had shone with piercing light, though it had been but a flicker. This had been a product of light amplification, well the full name for the phenomenon was, Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation, or LASER.

"Be careful now deary ~ Light-speed is even faster than teleportation~"

With slow motions, Stella traced her finger through the air. She completely revealed her body, not bothering to hide her movements. Reacting to an attack at lightspeed was all but utterly impossible but since this was a spar, and not a battle to the death, she deliberately moved slowly, allowing her opponent to preempt her attack. Unless he could deflect a laser, it would be in his best interest to dodge while she was still going through the motions of her attack.

Last edited:
Suzy watched very intently at the battle, and noticed Miss Stella's finger flicker a light after and before her attack. L-LASERS!? So....she's able to control light! That's why I wasn't able to see through her illusions! She's manipulating light itself offensively and defensively! What an extraordinary ability!

"Amazing," Mr. Kinito said, "You have the ability to manipulate light itself. Interesting, that would explain a lot of your capabilities. I guess you are quite stronger than your sister if that's the case."

Ram Kinito didn't take any time, as he would then teleport behind and aim to kick Amystella at her side. I know as well as she does that she could easily dodge this if we were going all out, but I can tell she's holding back all of her speed. But to what extent, I wonder?

Amystella

Stella's body flashed, almost as if by teleportation, leaving a strew of afterimage behind her as she moved. Within a fraction of a second she had moved 5m forwards. Although she could indeed move extremely quickly, she wasn't able to achieve speeds even close to lightspeed. The acceleration and frictional drag produced by lightspeed wasn't something her body could withstand, it would only cripple her at best, and outright kill her at worst. Nevertheless, she was still far faster than the average person, even a millionth of the speed of light was still a figure comparable to the speed of sound, but even that level of speed was pushing the boundaries of what her body could handle. However, moving tens of meters in seconds was mere child's play.

Swiveling around to face Ram Stella flashed a smile, "I'll be taking this fight up a notch so be careful~". With that she vanished, the room flickered before being changed into a forest, another construct of Stella's illusions. The trees, shockingly, all had completely white leaves. Without letting her opponent prepare Stella initiated her attack. Each tree swayed to a soundless rhythm as their leaves flew at Ram, completely blotting out the sky. Within this leaf storm were not only hidden daggers, but some of the leaves shone just a bit brighter than the others, and emanated a gentle milky white light. These weren't purely constructs of light, similar to the laser these blade-like arcs of light wouldn't harmlessly pass through their target. Hiding reality within illusions, and concealing illusions within reality, two techniques that involved subtle manipulation of illusions. The former would use an illusion to make some real, while the latter hid an illusion within something real. Both were rather tricky techniques and Stella was extremely adept in the former, which she now performed by hiding numerous real attacks within a unceasing wave of illusory ones.

"Interesting point. And no, your not bugging me. I was kind of wandering around to kill time. Ash, right?" Clay said. He recalled hearing the girl's name in class, she had been part of the first pair to do a simulation.

“What ever will happen will be awesome. And normally, I would sneak in and try and watch, but I honestly think if we jump in, then they’ll end the fight.” Ryker said rubbing the back of his head and gazing at the door.

“I’m gonna head back to the dorm room? You wanna come? I don’t you’ve even been there yet? Have you?” Ryker said getting up and making his way away from the doors.

Aaron kept his head high, not breaking eye contact with Sky as Ryker questioned him. His replies came out monotone and quiet, "No, havent been there yet. Ill meet you there later, I wanna watch..." He informed his classmate, growing quiet once again. "Who is this chick? She just shows up out of nowhere, challenges Ryker and I to a battle, and now she's about to start a fight with the Headmaster! I....think I like the vibes she's giving off." He concluded, a small smile forming on his face.

"A star. As in, big, unmoving, definitely not able to do anything star?" Sky asked, his body fading out of existence as the spears of mud thrust themselves towards him. The gravitational field was a bit of an issue to him, however, which could be easily solved. The air around Minulauva turned sharp, what used to be his two blades appearing out of nothingness and instantly shooting towards the supposed 'earth spirit'. At the same time, Sky forced a microburst underneath the girl, essentially giving her a choice. Either keep the gravity up and let the blades slice into her, or release the field and give Sky full control over her position.

What he hadn't taken into consideration was that fact that the field was increasing in size. Sky suddenly found his natural form plastered to the spirit's face, much to his annoyance. "Yeah, could you please drop that gravity field? I'm kinda stuck here," his voice came from apparently nowhere.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Um...can you make out what is going on?" Lily asked Suzy, as the battle between Mr. Kinto and the illusion teacher had made it rather difficult for her to keep track the action, much as it had for Andrew. However, Lily wanted to know if Suzy could make anything out to confirm if this was just their issue or if nobody outside of the two fighting had any idea.
----------
"This is...amazing!" Diego called out as he and Serenity had watched the battle from a distance, Sky taking on another instructor in what had to be the coolest fight Diego had ever seen. Serenity had a much more serious expression on her face as she tried to analyze the action.

And to think, this is them holding themselves back. I wonder what they would be doing in an open field rather than near a school...
----------
"Yes, my name is technically Ashley but I go by Ash." Ash said to Clay, as she had been thankful he had not been annoyed by her going up to talk to him as she clarified her name to Clay or rather why she went by Ash.

Minelauva

"Well, you're right about the 'unmoveable' part..." her voice laced with displeasure and the idea of a prolonged battle with Sky seeming less and less appealing, Nelu gnashed her teeth before preparing to go all out.

With a two-pronged attack, the Air spirit had almost driven her into a corner, operative word, almost. Gritting her teeth and clenching her muscles she allowed the air blades to slice into her body. The pain didn't even register as she'd completely focused her attention on three things. One, preparing her body for the subsequent series of events. Two, maintaining her gravity field. Three, preparing a little something special. The closer the Air Spirit was to her the more damage he would take, and if he was truly stuck to her? Well, things couldn't be any better.

Thrusting her two arms outwards she clenched her teeth and focused...

The flames on her body erupted with blinding, scintillating light. With a devilishly maniacal grin plastered on her face and her body quivering in exhaustion, she flipped her hands inwards. Her vision darkened and she staggered, no, she didn't just stagger, she almost fainted. Still, all the magic she'd poured into both her gravity field and her final move was finally manifesting its effect. The oppressive shackles of gravity weighed heavily on the earth, solidifying it, forcing it closed like a lid. In fact, the entirety of Minelauva's domain was now like a pot of boiling water. Except, instead of water, this pot contained molten earth, otherwise known as Magma. It was quite the stressful feat to summon forth magma in such quantity and then suppress it's eruption with gravity, hence it had almost caused her to pass out on the spot. But, the results were every bit worth the effort. As her magic galvanized the molten depths, back on the surface the surrounding area engulfed in her domain super-heated until the ground was glowing red, waves of heat billowing off its surface.

The moment her magic had completely run out, the gravity field winked out of existence. The bottled, artificial volcano beneath her, now free from its pressures did exactly what all volcanos do. It erupted. Within moments the earth fissured before the battlefield was swallowed by a sea of ash, flames and molten rock. In the few moments before the temporary obliteration of her physical body, Minelauva whispered to Sky, assured that he could hear her...

"Exxpppllllosssion~!!!!"

Following which the earth shuddered, violently expelling its innards in a wave of billowing force accompanied by searing heat and a blanket of ash. The resulting sound was like a clap of thunder, except multiplied tens of times.

“Oh cra-“ Ryker said as he forced a shield up around him and Aaron to protect them from the clouds of dust and fire. He grit his teeth as his energy went into the strained shields. He could take the explosion, but he didn’t know if Aaron’s physical body would have been, well turned to Burnt Toast.

As the explosion reached it’s climatic end, the shield faded, and Ryker suddenly felt light headed. This is why he hated that shield. Too annoying. Ash was piled around them as Ryker looked around. Feeling anger Ryker shouted, “Okay Sky! Let me take a crack at her!” The boy raised his fists in the air. He slipped off the metal gauntlet and cupped his hands over his mouth. “Okay, if you’re so strong, now I have to take you on!!!! You’ve gone and gotten me pumped for a fight! So Sky, LET ME TAKE HER ON!!!!!” The boy called through the ash and carnage. He knew that the space rainbow lady would have survived that, because why do it if she couldn’t. Like she wasn’t losing to the point where suicide made sense. Sky obvious survived, because, well, he’s Sky. That smart ass couldn’t be killed. It’s just science.

Aaron flinched at the explosion but quickly realized Ryker had shielded him the debris. Any large flames the seemed to be making there way towards the two boys were quickly blown away by his white infinity symbol to keep them safe from the heat while Ryker stopped the sheer force. After the explosion subsided, Aaron dropped into a crossed legged sitting position, letting out a heavy sigh.
The boys head shot up at to the sound of Ryker screaming about a battle with the strange space woman. Aaron jumped up, an irritated look on his face as he yanked Ryker towards him to get his attention. "Yo, Captain Kamikaze, your not going out there to fight her. Think about it man. Even when it was two on one we didnt stand a chance, and your body only absorbs SOME of the damage you take! Wake up idiot! If your fight her now, youll die!" He explained to Ryker, not even realizing he was also shaking the boy as he spoke.

“I’m not gonna die,” Ryker said grinning. “After all she’s not gonna kill me. And she can’t. Besides, she was holding back earlier, and has been for her entire battle with Sky. But I gotta experience what she an do! There is nothing I want to do more!” A wild smirk had grown on the boy’s face as he spoke. He felt his muscles tense as he looked around, quickly breaking free from Aaron’s grip. “Besides, a hero has no fear. And faith in their own power. And I can fight her and live. I probably won’t win, but I have to give it a try. It’s too fun of an opportunity to pass up. his could increase my own strength and I can learn here. Besides she’s not gonna kill me. If she was planning to, she would have done it a long time ago.” And in a second, he lundged up, jumping his into the sky. “Rainbow Space Lady!!!” He roared. “Take my challenge!” The boy was in mid-air, waiting for a response.

Erin was within hearing rage when the boy from the fight she broke up earlier challenged the one he had apparently dubbed Rainbow Space Lady. Erin phased through a wall that apparently separated her from the action, to find some of the school yards on fire. 'Oh, what now?' the girl groaned mentally. She walked up to Ryker, she had learned his name from his sister, and some other boy that she hadn't met yet. "Excuse me," Erin called out to "Danger Boy" (Ryker), who was in the sky already. "but are you INSANE!!!"

“Uhh.” Sammy said, glancing around. “So... ummm.. Kevin. How’s my sister?”

She tried to stop herself from giggling, she did want to know how Rory was... but that wasn’t exactly her top priority.

Kevin blinked a bit in response to Sammy's question, having figured it had been nothing more than just wanting to know how her older sister was doing. Emily for her part had also done her best to contain her giggles.

"Well, she's doing okay. Just needs some rest, w-which given how today has gone you cannot blame her for." Kevin explained to Sammy, having remained unaware of the intent behind her question.

Suzy was amazed by the illusion. It looked so realistic, that she found it hard to believe that it was only just an illusion.

Mr. Kinito looked at the onslaught of light attacks, and he reacted as quickly as he could. The aura that surrounded him then expanded, and it started to deflect all of the attacks that were going towards him. After all of the attacks were neutralized, Mr. Kinito acted quickly once more, and teleported behind Amystella.

"That was quite the attack," Mr. Kinito said, "Barely gave me any time to think, but luckily I've learned how to create force-fields with my telekinetic abilities ages ago." Mr. Kinito then got back into his fighting stance, and asked, "Shall we continue?"

Amystella

"Are you just gonna turtle up for this whole fight? Play defensive? Resort to little tricks like those boulders?"

Quite frankly beside the opportunity to exercise her powers this spar wasn't really providing anything else. Surely this telekinetic knew more than just how to defend? Even taking a step back and assuming he'd do nothing but defend even Wystria could get past that forcefield by manipulating the man's shadow. Not the shadow cast by his body of course, but the shadows cast by the man's clothes against his skin. Likewise, she could also manipulate the light that was right next to him. It wasn't the best type of attack since the magic that lingered around him interfered with her control, meaning the attack would be far less damaging than if she's manipulated the light around her own person. The power gap between them wasn't large so magic interference from his body would be a real issue. Similarly, magic interference from the likes of Sky and Rio would make manipulating their direct surrounds nigh impossible, or at least the effects would be negligible...for her at least.

Minelauva

Surrounded by the aftermath of the mini-eruption Minelauva's physical body reformed. Her figure was almost translucent, but steadily regaining substance. She had briefly exhausted all the energy available to her body, which wasn't much to begin with. She hadn't really been expecting to get into a fight of this level so her energy reserves weren't as full as they could've been, something she'd need to rectify tonight. Wearing a self-satisfied grin, pleased to have gone kamikaze in the air-spirits face, Minelauva prepared to solidify her form. However, this wasn't before screeches of 'Rainbow Space Lady' caused her to cringe in annoyance. She swiveled around to face the boy who was recklessly flying through the air towards her. He was practically asked to be swatted by to the ground, he'd be almost helpless if she started messing with gravity. 'sigh' He had much to learn.

Nevertheless, Nelu didn't even move. Although she didn't have the energy to play with him right now he probably wouldn't even make it to her anyway. She watched with a hint of pride as a whip swept through the air before coiling around the boy's form, stopping him in his tracks. She burst in snickers as a pair of golden, venomous eyes made their way over. "I didn't think you'd find me that quickly~" Her voice was teasing, and judging from the irked expression on the newcomer's face, it had struck home. The owner of those snake-like eyes gave a harrumph of displeasure before she turned to face the boy ensnared in her whip.

Melusine

'Ugggghhhhhhhh'

Parents could be such a pain sometimes, especially when they're several thousand-year-old star spirits. "Of course I'd find you! Did you think you could just blow-up in the schoolyard and I wouldn't notice!? But, more importantly, YOU!"

She pointed towards Ryker at the mention of 'you', "You think you can just challenge my mother all willy-nilly?"

Melusine had been minding her own business, stuffing her face eating a meal at the cafeteria when she'd heard the rumblings from Sky and Minelauva's battle. At first, she didn't pay it much mind, whatever it was, It couldn't be more important than her meal after all! The only thing that could possibly tear her away from her food now was her mother, who should've have been arriving at CoDA. After another 2 or 3 bowls of Chicken Marsala, she paused, her brain put two and two together and suddenly today seemed a lot more stressful.

She'd rushed to the source of the sound as fast as she could, leaving her Chicken bowl with a gaze of wistful longing. Upon arrival she was greeted with a scene of destruction, one she was quite familiar with and amidst the ashes, she caught sight of a boy leaping through the air.

“Rainbow Space Lady!!!” He roared. “Take my challenge!”

And that just about did it, three things snapped: her patience, her wrist, and her whip. She sure as hell wasn't going to take care of some reckless kid just because her mother beat him to a pulp. Her eyes, courtesy of her more-reptilian bloodline, narrowed threateningly and her forked tongue flittered across her lips, tasting the air. She probably would've looked threatening if she hadn't gotten a generous taste of volcanic ash and sulfur which sent her into a bout of retching. Combined with the bits of food still attached to her face, she wasn't scaring anyone old enough to dress.

Wiping her mouth with a sleeve, she took a free-flowing stance 'I'll save myself the trouble and take care of him myself, maybe I can get back to my food before it gets cold.'

"My, my, being quite the hypocrite here now, are we?" Mr. Kinito said, "You've been playing it defensively each time I go for an attack as well, but I understand where you're getting at. You want me to use more extent of my power."

Mr. Kinito then snapped his fingers, which caused a purple flare to surround the area between him and Amystella. The flames then disappeared to show an array of Mr. Kinito clones surrounding Amystella.

"All of these clones have my exact power-set and skills," Mr. Kinito said, "Let's see how you fair against this."

Mr. Kinito and the clones then started teleporting unpredictably, each getting closer or farther apart from Amystella. Each of them then started shooting purple blasts directly at Amystella. So, it was a barrage of attacks each coming from random directions.

Suzy was shocked. She couldn't even keep up with the speed of all of the clone's teleportation. But how will this speed compare to that of miss Stella's?

Ryker did see the lady who went boom, but he got no response from her, which kinda sucked. It kinda threw him off his mojo. However as he landed, Minelauva did notice someone else. A snake like girl who had wrapped his torso with a whip, who seemed to know the rainbow space lady. They had a light conversation, almost as if Ryker wasn't there. Which wasn't really fun for Ryker.

"But, more importantly, YOU! You think you can just challenge my mother all willy-nilly?" The snake eyed girl was now pointing at him. But Ryker's eyes went wide.

"Wait, so this lady is your mom!? Well I mean she did grab me and my buddy, and made us fight her. I was kinda used as a baseball bat too, so I feel I have every right to fight here. If you wanna act high and mighty, who are you to try and stop me. I mean c'mon! If I can't fight her, I can fight you!" Ryker shouted as he wiggled trying to break free.

----

Landon froze, feeling completely intimidated. It was one of those Freshman people where calling the infamous three. Lizard Boy. And he was with two girls from his class, one being Ice Girl's younger sister. Lizard Boy, Ice Girl, and Punch Dude was the nicknames going around for the infamous three, which weren't really well fashioned. They were pretty lame, but it was all part of their infamy.

"Excuse me, you're that freshman people are talking about, Lizard Boy right?" Landon asked shakily. His voice was weary and his knees were quivering. He might turn into a ball at a single startling noise.

Last edited:
Kevin had heard a nervous noise, which sounded rather familiar as far as tone went, before he glanced down and saw someone who seemed to be around Sammy & Emily's age. He heard what the kid had called him, lizard ski, which was not inaccurate even if Kevin himself lacked that preference to be called that.

"Y-yeah, though my real name is Kevin." Kevin said, as he tried to be friendly when he addressed the kid, as he knew better than most what it felt like to be nervous; especially when he had to talk to new people.

Oliver itself had a scowl, if it could emote one, as the reputation of Kevin and his friends had began to spread which displeased it greatly.