• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

"Believe me...it hasn't been small Aura." Kevin said, as the impact Aura had made in his own life and with these disasters he felt could not have been understated.

"I....I had nothing. Nothing but mom and Oliver. T-too afraid of what I felt I was and too shy to speak to anyone. T-too worried over what I might do to others. T-then I met Ryker, and then I met you and...and now I feel I don't have to let...that thing inside me define me. I owe you a debt I'll never be able to repay, and I...I'm happy to have met you." Kevin admitted with a small smile, as he spoke from his heart.

-----------
"Yeah! Sammy is right, so much excitement and craziness here you can't be bound by little rules every second." Emily said as she echoed Sammy's declaration even if she had not been involved in any of this stuff, though Kevin had saved her from the Viiper monster. Oliver had let out a sigh.

"I apologize, I'll try to...keep their energy relatively tame." Oliver said in assurance to the teacher.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Victoria listened to the girls replies, Sammy's most intently, before she heard the reassurance with the owl and offered a smile in return.

"Well then, I'm always one for saying a student should have fun. But let's just try and keep it keep it just "fun" and not "panic inducing" is all I'll say. Just be careful, I'm sure your natural excitement and energy will do the rest." Victoria advised, as she hated the "stickler" label she had been stuck with in the past as she did want to see young kids happy. But she had the belief you could have fun without putting yourself in a dangerous situation.

Aaron nodded as Bast explained her situation. "Oooh, Laila huh? Dont think I know her." He pondered with his head resting on his knuckles, trying to put a name to the face. "You dont think this Laila girl would be looking for you, do you? What kind of powers does she have? What kind of powers do you have? If shes a junior she must be strong, how strong is she?" He questioned, his words coming out a mile a minute like usual.

"Laila is able to contact me via a com link, so if she needs me for anything she can contact me. She can transform into an Egyptian Mau that's the same height as she is normally, and can use some of its features without being fully transformed. I don't exactly have what you'd consider powers, but that doesn't mean I'm totally defenseless. I have blasters that pop out of my shoulders, a dome that can cover up to three yards and can withstand 4 tons of pressure, as well as extreme temperatures that comes out of my back; retractable claws that can be temporarily switched out for either saw blades or lasers, and I think my tail does something, though I don't remember what." Bast said.

“Th- thanks. Your impact hasn’t been small either.” Aura said softly, “Wh- what are you going to do now? If I’m resting- Wh- what will you do? I don’t want you t- to be lonely”

———
“We can be like your pets Ollie! We can be like those kinda dogs that you try to take but it never works!” Sammy exclaimed, giggling.

She never seemed to stop giggling.

Kevin had thought over what Aura said, as he took a moment to try and figure out what he would do. Ryker was off an about, and Aura would have been rested as she should have. Eventually, he had found an answer.

"Suppose after I get you back to your dorm, I'm gonna go look for Oliver. Then I'll just go back to my dorm, or go look for the Suzy girl I gave a tour towards. Want to make sure she's okay. Though I guess I don't have a "plan" in detail." Kevin replied as he shook the back of his head.

-----------
"Yay! That would be so fun!" Emily said, and just as Sammy had been unable to stop her giggling Emily had been unable to contain her energy. Oliver had let out a sigh.

"I'd rather avoid comparing you both to "pets" if it is all the same to you." Oliver replied back, even if it knew it was a fruitless effort.

By the time the boy made his way into his classroom, it was empty. It seemed like most students, including his sister, Cade, and the rest of the class had left, to do something else, like go to their rooms, to lunch or something. There his bag was left alone by the desk he had claimed. He jogged through the empty classroom, examining the damage he had done to the room itself. There was a few holes, from where his body had been tossed by Ray. Who the hell was that guy? He had no right to say what he did about his friends. He didn't even know them, yet that jerk was quick to insult him. Did he just want to rile him up? What was that guy's deal?

"Well I see the idiot remembered his stuff," Ryker's muscles grew tense as he heard a voice that he recognized. It was him. Ryker whirled around to see him, Ray Kage standing beside the exit, sneering. Ryker felt his fist clench as he stared down this jerk. "So was I right? You're friends did something stupid and you jumped in blindly to take the blame huh? I guess it makes sense. You remind me as a Rook from a chess board. You jump in blindly to protect the king, only to die. Not really useful except as a sacrifice or a scapegoat." He was trying to get a response out of Ryker, but the boy clenched his teeth to keep himself from giving Ray what he wanted.

Aaron beamed at the description of Bast's abilities, "Wow, you sound really powerful, and id like to talk more, but I gotta get back to class, it was nice meeting you Bast." He finished, giving the Egyptian cat a wave as he began venturing through the large halls of the school.
-----
After heading back towards class he stumbled across Ryker and an unknown boy, who seemed to giving Ryker a bit of trouble. "You remind me as a Rook from a chess board. You jump in blindly to protect the king, only to die. Not really useful except as a sacrifice or a scapegoat." The boy spoke, agitating Aaron slightly, he quickly approached the two.
"But a rook has purpose, to protect his allies. Your saying you have no one to protect? That makes you just another pawn to be tossed away at some point." Aaron spoke in a quiet low voice, gripping onto Ray's shoulder from behind. The young man glanced over to Ryker, his carefree smile had returned, "Hey man, glad to hear you guys didnt get in much trouble." He spoke causally, "Everything alright?" He added, his hand never leaving Ray's shoulder. "I dont like this guy, he seems rude and Ryker looks more uneasy than ive ever seen him, hope a teacher is nearby just in case." He thought to himself, more worried than he seemed externally.

Last edited:
"I see myself as the hand controlling the board. No one to protect but myself. And no one who can defeat me." An in instant, Ray disappeared into his shadow, out of Aaron's grip. His shadow at their feet, whirled around and made it's way onto another corner of the room, away from the two boys. The shadow reformed to make Ray, with a smiling sneer.

"Somethings off about this guy." Ryker mumbled as he locked eyes with Ray.

Joey had been wandering the halls in the school when some commotion by the freshman classroom caught his attention. The Sophomore's curiosity got the better of him, resulting in Joey coming over to the small group. He approached in time to hear what Ray said. 'This guy's a nut! A cocky, psychotic nut.' Joey thought.

Amystella

With refined, elegant motions Stella pinched a napkin between two of her slender fingers and padded it across her mouth. Though her face carried a warm and tranquil expression her eyes were sharp, piercing the veil of their little 'hideout', traversing tens of meters to land on one particular student. She observed for a moment. The student was of the feminine persuasion, she had dark skin much like Stella's except maybe a few shades off, her hair was black and curly, it was maybe a bit shorter than her own fuschia-colored hair and she had a few inches on the older woman. This student- Suzy Parks- if she remembered correctly, had some soul-based abilities. Or at least that's what she'd heard. From her own experience Spiritists and other professions specializing in the soul usually had illusory abilities that would even cause her to envy them. Directly attacking your opponents consciousness, seamlessly trapping them in an illusion that even their subconscious was fooled into believing... shiver. It was indeed a terrifying ability. To let such an unpolished gem remain as it was... Ah even the heavens themselves would lament such a waste of talent. No, no, non, nai wa, absolutely not!

Wordlessly she took action, her figure blurring for but an instant. Although illusions were her primary auxiliary weapon Stella's true forte lay within one word; Speed. There were few things that could compare to the sheer velocity of light in motion and amongst the elements, the only ones who could ever hope to match up to a light-bearer would be a wielder of thunder or whisperer of wind. But, they were still pretty far off. Stella arrived behind Suzy in a flash, her movements appearing almost instantaneous, giving off the illusion of teleportation. A mischievous yet entrancing smile covered her face as she leaned towards the student. When she was right next to Suzy's ear, in not quite a whisper, she said ...

"BOO!"

Wystria

Noticing that her sister had left of her own volition, Wystria saw no further reason to loiter around by herself. Within an instance their artificial shadow world collapsed on itself, it's sole inhabitant having already lept to another place of residence, namely, a faint shadow cast by the frames of a nearby window. Watching one of the problem children walk down the hallway, the one known as Ryker, she decided she might as well hitch a ride. Moments later a pair of purple eyes gleamed from within Ryker's shadow, the student none the wiser about the teacher hitching a ride on his person. With nothing better to do, Wyst figured she'd take a quick nap and if anything catastrophic happened she was assured that this child would find himself right in the thick of it, thereby bring her along with him. What could go wrong? Reaffirmed in her 100% flawless plan Wyst closed her eyes and entered a light sleep. Only to be rudely awoken by the words of an arrogant, pompous brat, who didn't know how to write the word 'humility'.
"I see myself as the hand controlling the board. No one to protect but myself. And no one who can defeat me."
Her eyes snapped open, and her nose crinkled in distaste. Immediately after she felt something, something forcing its way into her domain, no, not something, it was someone. She frowned. Although she wasn't nearly as territorial as the air spirit, it still felt uncomfortable. Akin to two people trying to share a blanket, except, it was clearly too small to fit the both of them. However, to wrestle away a portion of her control, even if she wasn't actively commanding the shadows, that was no small feat. This kid...was probably quite the genius. Though, he was only a genius, and nothing else. He still had a long way to go before he could make anything of his talent, and it was about time he learned that lesson.

Flexing her magical muscles Wystria flushed the surrounding shadows with her magic. Shadows cast by walls, windows, chairs, desks, person, they all began to writhe violently swallowing the entire classroom at a breakneck pace. The entire room was utterly devoid of light, as dark as the ocean's abysses. An intense darkness so deep that it would cause one to question the existence of the sun, it was a void where eyes were rendered useless. Light no longer existed in this room, so organs that picked up light were of course completely moot. Darkness of this level seemed to stretch in all directions infinitely, though that was assuming one could even perceive direction. In fact, such an abrupt elimination of a sense would usually cause a staggering sense of vertigo as the body quickly tried to regain it's bearing. For the three students trapped in her little 'box' their only anchor to reality was the ever-present feeling of gravity.

"Fighting outside of combat-related classes or approved duels is, Ab-sol-ute-ly For-bbi-den."

Syllable by syllable she spoke, her words a crescendo filled with a severity that could sever nails. Augmented by her magic and infused with the element of the night, her voice would subconsciously cause emotions to arise, emotions associated with her corresponding element. Darkness birthed feelings of power, fear, mystery, strength, authority, evil, and aggression. Some that were negative, and some that were neutral. This- was elemental overawe, each element had its own intrinsic emotions that were associated with it, and such feelings could be forced onto one's opponent, disturbing their mental state. Her sister's Overawe birther feelings of purity, reverence, Holiness, brilliance, sincerity, and faith. To resist an elemental overawe one would need to cultivate not only a powerful will but also the correct state of mind and she doubted these students had that.

Feeling that she'd got her point across Wystria relaxed, no longer being as overbearing as before, but still maintaining her control over the entire room. Moistening her lips she lectured softly, "It's fine to be hot-headed, that's one of the characteristics of youth but if you're going to fight, go through the proper channels. Submit a duel application to the headmistress' office. If we had super-powered kids getting into scuffles in any way they pleased this school would be a war zone!"

She scoffed lightly. "And as for you Mr.Invicible-Under-the-Heavens, let me tell you a little story...
---------------------------------
A frog lives in a well. From the bottom of the well, he can see the well's sides, the water, the rock in the middle of the water, and a small part of the sky when looking upwards. This frog has lived his entire life in the well and is comfortable enough with his surroundings to think he knows the world very well indeed. The sides, the water, the rock, and a small patch of sky above.

One day much to the frog in the well's surprise another frog comes falling down from above splashing into the water. The newcomer from swiftly pulls himself up onto the rock; cleans the water from his eyes with a flick of his long tongue, and takes a look around the well. With a sigh, he realizes he’s trapped in a small well with no way out, and to his surprise he sees the resident frog sitting at the side of the water...watching him.

“Hello!” Says the intruding frog.

“Hello yourself,” Says the resident frog.

The intruding frog looks around and says "What do you call this place?”

The resident frog looks hard at the intruding frog and responds “My good frog, this is ‘the well’ and it is everything, it the world.”
Looking around one more time the intruding frog sighs loudly and says “this well is far from being ‘everything’ or the world, there doesn’t seem to be much here at all.”

The resident frog blinks a few times and stutters “! This is indeed the world, you do not know of which you speak, most likely because of your inferior education!”

The intruding frog replies “You pompously ignorant frog, the world is much bigger than you can imagine!”

The resident frog obviously can’t believe what he’s hearing, after all the well is all he knows, and his world as he knows it is being questioned. He barely manages to croak out “Tell me about your world and I’ll decide if your world is real or not!”

The intruding frog scoffs but replies “ Ok then, I’ll tell you about my world. To start it is very big.”

The resident frog looking around his well with pride fills up his chest with air and croaks “it cannot be much bigger than this fine well!”

The Intruding frog replies “Oh yes, it is much bigger.”

The resident frog is appalled. “How much bigger can it be, is it bigger than say ...from where I’m standing to the edge of the water?"

The intruding frog replies “Much bigger.”

The resident frog, looking a bit uncomfortable, responds “Ok then, bigger from where I stand to that rock you’re sitting on?”

The Intruding frog not wanting to hurt the resident frogs feelings responds carefully “Yes much further than to this rock I’m sitting on.”

The resident frog’s eyes bulge with disbelief and he says, “Surely this is not so! Your world cannot be further than from where I stand to the wall across the water?”

The intruder frog sighs deeply now realizing he will never be able to fully convey just how large HIS world is to this frog who has been but a resident of a very small well so he responds “Pull up a chair son, we have some material to cover…” And so goes the story of the frog in the well who only knew his world and couldn’t allow his mind to wrap around the idea of a bigger world outside his own experiences.
---------------------------------
"
Finished with her story Wystria cast's her gaze towards Ray, "No matter how talented you are there will always be someone more talented than you! And even in the vast expanse of the world talent counts for nothing! Even if a 5-year had talent that could defy the heavens, in front of a grown man there would be nothing he could do. Only after you've matured do you have the qualifications to act so wildly! As for now? Hmpf! I've trapped you with your own element, what can you do about it? Well, you're a good seedling, so it'd be a pity for your attitude to hinder your future achievements..."

Having scolded and lectured to her heart's content Wyst relaxed completely, light swiftly piercing the curtain of shadows as she retreats back to the concealment of Ryker's shadow.
'That Ray could use some work in the attitude department but he's not too shabby. Guess, I'll train him a bit...'

Pausing for a moment and staring off in the direction of the door, Wystria wrinkles her nose in puzzlement. Someone is approaching, and their definitely not a student, nor are they any of the teachers she recognizes. Well, not that it matters, as long as they're not attacking the school she has no real reason to stop them...

Minelauva

With a slow but steady pace, a woman trails through the halls of CoDA. Light flames, a spectrum of colors from orange to red to white, arc off her body leaping into the air for several centimeters before dissipating. Her blue-ish white hair whips behind her. Her steps are measured and seem to carry a peculiar charm to them. Although she looks to be but a fair lady her aura is unmistakable. She emits pressure that is all but palpable, her momentum seems boundless- as if a mountain had grown legs and was bearing down on your person. Her gaze carries a certain level of confidence, one that promises that her gravitas isn't just for show. This is the Celestial Star Spirit Minelauva.

It had only been a few minutes since she'd arrived, fully intent on amusing herself with this new job of 'teaching'. She didn't take it too seriously but treated it more like a hobby, a simple means of passing time. She'd only really taken up this job because her daughter was attending this school, and for what it was worth the Headmaster and Headmistress were rumored to be quite powerful in their own right. And that was exactly the reason why she now found herself standing in front a rather ordinary looking classroom. She'd felt numerous bursts of rather powerful magic, and this location happened to be the closest and the most recent. Whether or not the source of this power was a headmaster... she couldn't really tell, but it was enough to peak her interest and that was all that mattered. Abruptly, the aura vanishes. Whoever had been releasing their magic with such force... they're either gone or have concealed themselves. Both scenarios are a bucket of cold water dumped right over her head. The flames on her body transition into a cool simmering blue, and for a moment Minelauva hesitates. Unsure of whether to open the door or to simply leave.

With a sigh, she pushes onward, stepping through the doors of the classroom and into the room itself. Her gaze flickers, landing on three...children. How disappointingly...wait? Disregarding the lone child in the corner... the other two... One is well built, clearly the body of a warrior, or at least a brawler. It's clear that he's no stranger to close combat and the other... She can't quite put her finger on it, but he radiates a force... one similar to gravity yet, different. It's completely anarchic, it's obvious he has little to no control over it. Finally, her gaze returns sweeping over the body of the third boy, the one in the corner. His aura...is sinister...no just a bit dark. Within a split second, she decides- she's not interested- he's probably got some ability relating to darkness or negative energy, she doesn't have the slightest bit of interest in a child like that. But the other two are quite interesting. Narrowing her eyes she hooks the fingers on her left hand into a 'come here' gesture. With Minelauva as the center, a storm of gravity erupts, however its only targets are the two youths. They had peaked her interest... for now. She would play with them test them, if they could entertain her for long enough then that would be excellent! If they couldn't? Well, she could only blame her own poor judgment for taking two flimsy children as worthy of her time. Even as the gravitational storm is unleashed, a smirk creeps onto Minelauva's lips. Maybe this teaching job would be a bit more fun than she'd initially anticipated.

Aaron was very caught off guard by the events that had just taken place around him, with Wyst blacking out the whole room and such. A cold chill was sent down his spine as the lights returned, feeling even more unnerved than before, the young man was definitely not ready for what happened next.
A woman, glowing an array of quite beautiful colors entered the room and after only a moment of hesitation, gestured for he and Ryker to come close. "Hu- OH SHIIIII-" Was all the boy could manage to say before an unseen force, feeling oddly familiar to his own power, dragged the two students in question towards the unknown being.
"Think fast! Not sure if you could match her power output to stop the pull without destroying half the school so what do I do?" The boy questioned frantically, glancing towards the ground, then back up to the woman, then-"Wait! Thats it!" He yelled, an idea hitting him harder than Ryker during a match.
Aaron was now mere inches away from the woman as his quickly slammed his left palm into the ground, his powers activating and, almost instantly, launching him over the strangers head...but something was off. "I can still feel the force!" The boy panicked as his body u-turned the moment he passed the strange woman, the gravitational force slamming him into the ground right behind her. "Its like she made her body the center of gravity....rrrhg! I cant break free!' Aaron concluded with a grunt, pushing against the unseen force and in attempt to gain some distance, but to no avail.
Among all the panic he faced, Aaron couldnt help but glance down at his left hand, "It felt....more natural this time..."

Suddenly two students who had been in the darkness were suddenly taken out, leaving Joey, Shadow boy, and whoever had darkened the room in the area of darkness. Joey shuddered, not being a fan of the dark since he couldn't see to shoot an arrow. Since he couldn't see a way out, it appeared he was stuck there for the time being.

Wysteria’s arrival sent a shiver down his spine. Usually, her being around meant he was in trouble. And of course she was quick to nag the three of them for fighting. But a fight hadn’t broke out. Yet. So this coulnd’t be good. The world grew dark, and Ryker felt himself feeling completely confounded. Light was nothing, and around he heard a voice. Was this a punishesment? He didn’t like this one bit. He tried to focus his aura throughout the story Wysteria told, trying to break free from this darkness. He could feel the energy escaping and his aura around him, but it was unseeable. Nothing.

And as light came back into view, he felt himself relax his muscles and his aura died down. Wysteria was here to nag Ray, and not him. But what was scary was how the woman sank into his shadow. Was he being stalked? But something other than that was off. Someone else. As Wysteria faded away, he felt something pull at his core, with great force. He slammed his feet down, trying to get a grip on the earth, scraping through the dirt. In his hand was his backpack, so at least he stil ad wha he came for. he felt himself fly back, only to abruptly stop beside Aaron in front of a woman. The woman was wearing a bunch of colors, to the point, where it reminded him of a psychotic peacock. But with a person head. That was a bad analogy on Ryker’s part.

Ray smirked. Who did that woman think she was? Acting like he was ignorant, like he as stupid. Breaking into a sprint, he left through one of the massive holes in the wall, escaping outside. He was telling himself that he chose to not move and stay trapped, but he was lying to himself. He had been stuck, but his pride was ignoring it.

Suddenly it was light again. Joey saw Shadow boy take off in one direction and took the opportunity to take off in the other direction. He planned on trying to avoid conflict as much possible. Unfortunately, this might not have been meant to be however, for Joey suddenly tripped over something small. "What the hell?" the small thing yelled angrily. 'Uh oh.' Joey thought.

Last edited by a moderator:
Minelauva

Although both boys tried various antics to escape her grasp, they proved futile in the end. Without a word she began pacing out the door, maintaining her gravity field, thereby dragging the two youths along the ground. She made her way outside the building, then with a flick of her wrist she reversed the direction of the gravity field, throwing the duo a distance away from her. Licking her lips she stared at the two languidly.

"You two, show me what you've got. You can come at me together or separately, the only difference it'll make is how badly you'll get thrashed."

She stood undefended, and completely unperturbed, as of she hadn't just challenged them to a fight but had instead asked them to go buy her a soft drink. There was no method to her madness, she was just bored. Though if these two proved entertaining enough she didn't mind expending a bit of effort to make them less...shabby. She sunk her feet slightly into the earthen surface beneath her, reveling in the feeling of the dirt on her skin, the voice of the earth whispering to her. From the bugs sifting through sand, silt and clay, to the steady heartbeats of the duo. She could feel everything, it was all within her grasp. Her gaze leveled, her eyes focusing, even a lion would hunt a rabbit with its full strength, and hunt she would...

Aaron stared at the strange woman, a slightly confused look on is face. "She wants us to fight? Who even is this chick? Should I even care? its a challenge!" A wide grin spread across his face. "Ryker, I dont know what you think, but im pretty sure the whole shiny spacey thing shes got going on means shes really strong. Im up for it though." He confirmed with a small thumbs up before looking back to his opponent. "She has no guard, she appears to be leaving herself completely open, theirs obviously gotta be more to it. I better keep my distance and find out what she can do from a far....just hope my powers dont fizz out this time..." He concluded, giving himself a reassuring nod before raising his left hand quickly and without warning, the white symbol spinning quickly as a wide beam of pressure rocketed towards the unknown enemy, dirt and dust kicking up as it approached her.

Minelauva

Raising her brow Minelauva faced off against the pair of students. Suddenly one of them moved, he struck a pose as if he'd fired something towards her. A sudden gust erupted whipping her hair about her face and carrying a slew of dust and dirt. In an attempt to avoid getting anything in her eyes she squinted, narrowing her eyes towards the duo. To have received a face-full of dust from a sudden boreas of wind right off the bat... Well, it wasn't the most auspicious of signs. She was left windswept, or rather, her hair was left windswept.

Disregarding the minor annoyance, Minelauva returned her attention to her quarry and awaited their first attack...or...was that gust of wind supposed to be an attack? Absurd! Even if she'd overestimated them she didn't believe her judgment would be that far off. So... it was an attack that needed to be charged? In any other situation, she may have taken the initiative to stop them, but she wanted to see what they could dish out. She could wait a bit for the real attack.

Ryker watched feeling a bit annoyed with how Aaron's attack did nothing. But while the attack did seem weaker, it still wasn't enough of reason to why the woman was unaffected. Was she simply that strong? Ryker looked around as he attempted to devise a battle plan. This seemed to be a test. And he hated tests. Maybe it would be better to go in as a Leroy Jenkins and go for a reckless attack. After all it was what he was best at.

"Okay, Ms. Color Explosion! Let's go!" Ryker shouted at the woman while digging his heels into the ground to build of kinetic energy in his core. It would act like a spring, with it transferring to potential energy which in a sense would allow him to launch himself forward. "Let's rock and road!" He shouted as suddenly he was launched towards the woman, gaining some serious momentum. And now it was time for the kicker. "Ryker Tornado!" Suddenly, two Ryker clones appeared with a puff of smoke beside the flying Ryker and the trio grabbed someone's feet, making a chain of Ryker. Then they began to spin, acting like a horizontal airborne shuriken, but with people. Wind seemed to warp around the boys as they flew, with the plan of hitting with a powerful attack.

Minelauva

Oh..? It would seem that now they were getting serious. "Tornado?" scoff! "Boy, let me show you what a force of nature actually looks like!" Stepping forward fearlessly Minelauva struck out with her palm, the ground beneath seemed to tremble faintly as all 250 kg of her body sprang into motion. She was by no means swift, in fact, right now she was probably the slowest moving thing on the battlefield. She focused her gravity field, applying it to just her person, by the time she'd gotten within range of the boy her weight had grown by an increment of 10%. Her momentum grew along with her weight, overlapping upon themselves, applying a formless pressure which accompanied her palm as it traced an arc through the air, intending to take the boy head on.

Stepping out of his office, Sky instantly regretted his decision as a tendril of shadow took his legs out from under him. Shifting into his incorporeal form, he was about to take action over the blatant abuse of authority by Wyst when something managed to do his job for him, slamming the girl against the ground and pulling two of his students outside in a strange gravitational field. Following them, Sky walked straight out into a fight between one of his students, Ryker, and a strange women which he'd never seen before

"Sorry, allow me to show you what a force of nature really looks like," Sky commented, appearing just outside the gravitational range of Minelauva, hands in his pockets. He was here mostly to watch, and to intervene if things went south. This thing, whatever it is, is surprisingly powerful, and Sky made the assumption that even she didn't know exactly how much damage she could cause to somebody who's still getting to grips with their powers

Aaron pulled his arm back, glancing down at his hands. "Damn! Its not as strong as before! Why does my power hate me?" He complained internally, glancing up to Ryker, a rather surprised look on his face as he realized the boy had begun spinning like a shuriken. "Why can he control his power? WHY is it so HARD for me?!" Aaron could feel his agitation building by the second but had no time to complain about it. "Cmon Aaron, this is a big fight, you need to...." He almost shouted as his thoughts were cut short by the site of Sky standing next to the battlefield. "The Headmaster is....just watching us? He just wants to observe....hm..." He pondered this quietly, subconsciously bring his open palms up to eye level. "Please....just work this time." The young warrior pleaded with himself as he looked back up at the battle, a newfound determination slowly forming now that there was an audience to please.

Joey got up and turned around to see the source of the yell, which turned out to be a very miffed robotic Egyptian Mau. Her glare sent a shiver down his spine. "I-I-I'm sorry." Joey stuttered. The boy took a few steps backwards. Bast suddenly saw how frightened she had made the student. Her gaze softened. "Sorry about that. Guess I got a little carried away." the robotic feline admitted.

Kevin, who also had a tiny blush as they arrived in front of Aura's room, gave a nod back to his friend as he overheard her offer.

"S-sure...that...that would be nice a-actually. I'll see you around..." Kevin replied before he waved his friend goodbye and began to make his way through the campus. Kevin figured the next best thing for him was to try and find Oliver. Curious as to how his AI companion handled watching over Sammy. Unaware of Emily or a teacher with them at the moment.

Ryker felt like he was pulling off an awesome attack. Until he heard this escape the rainbow woman's mouth. "Boy, let me show you what a force of nature actually looks like!" Before Ryker could change the position of his attack, try to dodge, or anything along those lines, he was jabbed in the stomach by an unknown force that originated from the colorful woman's palm. He felt himself fly backwards, only to crash into the ground beside Aaron, with the clones now gone.

Ryker stood up now smiling. "I don't know who you are but this is pretty fun. But now, let's try something new. Hey, Aaron. Can you use the force to throw me or something?" He said turning to his roommate with a wild grin.

Aura smiled and shut the door, she let out a reliefed sigh, that came out as more of a gasp. She sank down the door ad curled up into a ball at the bottom of the door. She felt better about everything with Viiper, there were just things out of her control.
Like her emotions.
She didn't know how she felt, she didn't like uncertainty, it scared her, not knowing how she felt. Her head just couldn't put two and two together. She just didn't know how she felt, and didn't want to settle with 'I don't know'

One thing she could work out, was that she was Tired, as she crawled to her bed and fell asleep in an instant

------
Sammy laughed, as she spotted Kevin and Aura across the school walking together. "I ship them." Sammy said, "And I bet you I can get something out of Aura about this" A cheeky smile creeping up her face.

Emily glanced over towards what Sammy had seen, and had a grin on her face when she saw Kevin and Aura together before Aura had entered back into her dorm.

"Oh they are so cute!" Emily said with a giggle. Oliver glanced over to what the two had talked about and saw Kevin with Aura, the AI owl rolled it eyes; as it considered itself above the childish shipping fever.

Kevin had began to walk down the hall and saw Oliver, along with Aura's sister Sammy and the girl he met on the first day Emily in the distance; he had naturally been oblivious to what the girls were talking about as he began to make his way towards them.

"Ooh Ooh he's coming..." Sammy exclaimed, "We should be like... detectives! Investigate him! See if he's in love with my sista!"

------
Aurora opened her eyes, she saw nothing but black, she walked forward looking around. "Hello?" She called, her voice echoing.

Aaron locked eyes with Ryker after he'd been rag dolled across the ground, a small grin on his face. "So that happens in all his fights, not just ours." He laughed internally at this before going pale at the thought of Ryker's question. "First of all, its not the force, stop calling it that, and second of all...I...uh....maybe?" The young boy shrugged his shoulders, showing he was ready to try, but not so sure he'd succeed.
"Okay, so how are we gonna pull this off?" He pondered, thinking back to his fight with Ryker, after e brief moment the boys face lit up. "Okay! I got an idea, Ryker, stay where you are!" Aaron yelled as he quickly put some distance between them.
He pointed his right arm outwards towards Ryker once he was a good distance away, and closed his eyes. "Come on...remember the way you deflected those blasts...just WORK this time!" He pleaded internally, bracing his wrist as the black infinity symbol began rotating faster and faster.
Ryker's body rocketed forward towards Aaron, building more and more speed, Aaron eyes locked on to his target, his stance completely solid. "Faster.....closer...." He mumbled under his breath. "....NOW!" He yelled, Ryker being a mere few inches away from him as he quickly turned on his heal, dragging his right hand around as if he were holding onto a rope. Ryker made a fast u-turn around Aaron's body, his momentum building from the rotational force. As Aaron released his grip on Ryker's body, a sonic boom occurred from the increase in speed as Ryker's image blurred, reaching Minelauva almost instantly.

Last edited:
“First of all, its not the force, stop calling it that, and second of all...I...uh...maybe?” Upon hearing this, RykRed. Braced himself while shouting, “But the force sounds much cooler!!” And then he was lifted by this magical force power, and he felt himself being swung, like a baseball bat. And then he wa flying towards the rainbow lady. He kept his body straight and his head down, acting as an arrow, to try and give a powerful Headbutt. It was time for a SUPERSONIC RYKER WILLIAMS HEADBUTT!!!!

Suzy was just minding her own business, as the headmaster didn't really seem to be acknowledging her, but instead the freshmen. Which was understandable, Suzy didn't do much to begin with and she was really quiet and reserved.

But, when Amystella jumped out of nowhere, she let out a really loud shriek. Suzy was never the one for any kind of jump-scare, mostly because she doesn't like loud noises.

In a panicked state, Suzy said, "Who are you!? And what do you want!?"

"Oh that would be so cool!" Emily called out in agreement, as Oliver had let out a sigh as it flew between the girls.

"I seriously doubt Kevin needs something like that. I would advise against it." Oliver explained as Kevin approached the trio, having only heard that last comment from Oliver what confused Kevin as was indicated by his raised eyebrow.

"Advise against what?" Kevin asked Oliver, and by extension Sammy & Emily, as he faced the trio.

Minelauva

She was never really one for speed. That wasn't to say she couldn't move or react quickly, but she'd need to prepare appropriately, reducing her weight and loosening her body. Against these two who she considered mere children she preferred to stay on the defensive. That was clearly a mistake. Facing the unexpected super-sonic attack Minelauva didn't even have a chance to dodge, though she was perfectly capable of reacting. In the instant before Ryker collider with her body, she completely released her gravitational field, reducing her weight. It wasn't really the best course of action, but at the very least it would stop the boy from breaking his neck or bursting his head open like a watermelon upon contact with her body. As the metric ton of youthful stupidy slammed into her she furrowed her brow before being blown away.

'I've seen people try deathblows but this sort of self-crippling attack...' She was airborne for a good 3 or 4 seconds before her gravity fields kicked back in and she sunk like a boulder. As she made contact with the loamy earth she performed a series of rolls and managed to disperse much of the force still acting on her body. Leaping to her feet she glowered at the two boys. She was just a bit irate. The flames on her body unified into a ghastly bluish-white before violently erupting, arcs of Starfire seemed to dance wildly about her person. "OI! That looked pretty fun! Hows about I give it a go!?"

She grabbed at rocket-boy her fingers latching onto his nearest appendage, his head. Five slender fingers clamped around Ryker's head before she hoisted the boy into the air. With her remaining arm, she gestured at Aaron, come! With a geo-gravitational grip, she plucked the boy from his spot. Even as the massive force of suction acted on his body, the earth beneath his feet -and everything within a 100m radius of Minelauva- was pulverized into fine grains of sand. The sand grains beneath Aaron swelled into a wave, sweeping towards Minelauva with the boy in tow. On the off-chance that her gravity field wasn't enough the ensnare the boy the sand-wave would act as a back-up ensure her still ended up in her grasp. With a grin, she tightened her grip on her weapon, swinging the human-shaped blunt towards her incoming prey.

Amystella

'Ah, that shriek was adorable ~ ♥' Pleased with the reaction she'd gotten but not quite satisfied with leaving well enough alone, she hooked an arm around the younger girl before speaking in with a voice that could only be interpreted as high suggestive and ambiguous. "I'm Stella, and I'm here for you, of course,~"

Bursting into a fit of giggles, Stella extricated her self from the young girl before creating herself. "By that, I meant I'm a teacher and I believe you and I have a bit of fate. You're an unpolished gem, a diamond in the rough, and I can't bear to see such talent squandered. Spirit Masters are usually excellent illusionists, definitely some of the best in their class. How to confuse, confound, perplex, and disillusion, I can show you how it's done...if you're willing to learn from me."

Suzy was still a bit shocked. First of all, how did this teacher she had never met before even know about her powers!? And secondly, why was she so....suggestive?

Suzy was merely perplexed, and could only say, "I...uh....well, um...Ya' see the thing is...." She couldn't even let out a complete thought.

In the distance, footsteps could be heard approaching the area of the pair. The footsteps belonged to Mr. Kinito.

"Oh, my," Mr. Kinito said, "Well isn't this a strange turn of events. I came here to scold Ms. Parks for using her power inappropriately, but it looks like something more interesting is taking place."

Suzy was surprised to see Mr. Kinito, and was kind of panicking. Oh, great! It looks like I've become some kind of teacher magnet!

Mr. Kinito then turned towards Amystella, and said, "Why, hello there. I do not think we have introduced each other." Mr. Kinito bowed, and then said, "I am Ram Kinito, telekinetic user and teacher of Advance Powers I. And who may you be?"

"Nothing. Just up to no good as always" Sammy said cheerfully, eyeing Oliver with a firm glare, "Don't interrupt our... fun, Ollie"

-----
Aurora walked, and began to run. Nothing was there, she didn't feel anything. She just kept running and running, getting nowhere.

"Ollie?" Kevin asked, as Oliver had let out a sigh before it decided it would be best to explain.

"Well, it's the rather, um, "affectionate" nickname the girls here have given me." Oliver clarified which had only caused a giggle to escape Emily's lips.

"Yeah, Ollie don't be a killjoy, we just want to have some innocent fun." Emily added in support of Sammy' statement, which only confused Kevin all the more.

Fun? Guess it sounds harmless enough. But why do I have this grim feeling about this?

Bast got a look that indicated she had an idea. "Show me what you got kid." she said. "Huh?" Joey said. Without warning, Bast rolled at him Tango from Megaman style. Thinking fast, the boy used his powers to create a wall from nearby materials. Bast's momentum was not great enough to break through the wall and Bast ricocheted off the wall. The robotic cat got up, a gleeful look in her eyes. This is gonna be fun!

Amystella

"Take your time deary, we need coherent thoughts, not undecipherable ramblings." chuckling lightly, Stella turned her attention to the latest arrival, one 'Ram Kinito'. "Oh, a telekinetic you say?" With a sway of her body, she flickered beside Ram, inspecting him with eyes smirched with interest. She'd never met a telekinetic... well that would be a lie. More aptly there'd never befriended a telekinetic. However from what her little sister had said this telekinetic could hold his own, though she'd prefer to be the judge of that. Ever since her Duality had advanced to its third phase she hadn't really met anyone that could put up too much of a fight. A combination of ocular illusions and lightspeed attacks usually took care of anyone she'd come across. Long story short, ever since she'd broken through two years ago she and Wyst simply weren't on the same level. Some the Wystria deemed challenging would only be a light exercise for her. Speaking of the sister of hers it would be about time for her to enter the third phase as well, she'd definitely come pick a fight at that time... what a headache...

Suzy seemed really scared and nervous, and exclaimed to Stella, "Yes, ma'am! I'm sorry!"

Ram Kinito nodded, and responded, "Yes, I am very averse in telekinetic abilities. After all, I have been perfecting my craft for over a hundred years already. I know other teachers are a few more centuries ahead of me, but I shouldn't be taken lightly."

Suzy was shocked even more, and then exclaimed, "A hundred years!? Mr. Kinito, how old are you!?"

Mr. Kinito chuckled a bit, and then responded, "Why, miss Parks, I am 345 years old."

Suzy jaw would've hit the floor from how shocked she was, and exclaimed, "345 years old!? Are you even human!?" Suzy already knew that the headmaster and headmistress weren't human, so she wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Kinito wasn't human, but if he is human then....

Mr. Kinito replied, "I'm pretty sure I am."

Suzy couldn't believe this, and she felt like she was about to faint.