• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

Aura flinched as she felt a breath of cold air flow from her fingertips... Towards the lightbulb. "I didn't do that..." She thought. Her anxieties kicked in, the old ones she thought she'd buried.

She stumbled a little and fell backwards towards the wall. "You're in control, control, control, no control no control no control" Her mind repeated, she couldn't drown it out. She held her arms out in protection, and out projected a Ray of white blizzarding snow, blanketing the all the desks in the room. "Whoops, aiming problems" Aura said, a gri. On her face. She turned to Cade. "Im in control"

After a few minutes, Mr. Kinito had gained all the papers of the class, and was able to read them all.

But, before Ram Kinito did anything else, he noticed a student sleeping in his class. Ram Kinito simply made a ruler float right next to the student, and smacked him straight in the head. As soon as the student woke up, Mr. Kinito would say, "It would be greatly appreciated if you didn't sleep in my class. Now work on your paper."

"Thank you for your cooperation," said Mr. Kinito eyeing down the student who fell asleep, "But, now, let's do a little exercise." A hat then started floating around the class, and all of the students papers were flown right into it. The hat then started shaking around.

"I know I don't teach combat," Mr. Kinito said, "But I feel like show-casing your abilities to me in a battle would really show me your strengths and weaknesses far more then writing them down on a piece of paper correct? So, I shall pull two names from this hat, and whoever I choose, will be paired together for a battle."

B-battle....Are you serious!? Suzy was super nervous. She never really fought anyone else in hand-to-hand combat, other than her aunt. This was really nerve-wracking.

"And the two students for the first battle will be...."

Don't pick me. Don't pick me. Don't pick me.

"Suzy Parks and Diego D'Angelo!"

Why me!? Suzy then looked back at Diego, to see who her opponent was.

Last edited:
“Argh!” Benjy chirped after being awoken quickly he gave a sigh and began to scribble on his paper.

“I’m Benjamin Vickers. Call me Benjy. I will get angry if you call me Benjamin. I can turn into aliens due to a weird watch. My DNA was merged with aliens when I was a kid. So the watch helps me regulate the DNA to morph ad stay human. I like Ramen. And Pasta. I love noodles in general. My dad’s a sciencey guy, and I don’t have any pets. I’ve been called a pet before on account of my DNA.”

It was written with his rough handwriting. But for further recognition he but his name, “Benjy Vickers” on the top of page in a dark color.

As he finished he watched as his paper was stolen. But as a plus, he would get to watch a fight.

Ryker took the attack full on and feel into a fall that would result in a face plant. But last second he Threw his hands out, and caught himself doing a handstand. Then in an instant, he brought his legs to his chest and shot them out, aiming to land a powerful two legged kick at Aaron’s legs, hoping to knock him off his balance.

Cade blinked at this, the girl's powers were frightening but it appeared she did not have the best control. Granted, neither did he but still...

Cade would jump forward and aim to deliver a flying kick with enhanced strength which if it connected would knock Aura back.

----------
Kevin would jump from the wall to deliver a flying kick to the rock student, who simply blocked the strike and grabbed Kevin's leg.

"That all you got?" The student taunted as he aimed to toss Kevin aside, but as Kevin flew he extended his elongated tongue which wrapped around the rock student's leg and the force that sent him flying pulled the student's own leg and tripped the student as Kevin landed on his feet.

----------
Rebecca would watch the fight with great interest, already taking note that the girl, who she guessed was Suzy, seemed a bit concerned about it. Nerves if she had to take a guess. Though her focus shifted to try and find whoever this Diego was.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Diego grinned as he hopped over his desk and slammed a fist into his palm.

"All right! Now this is how a superpower class should be. Watch and learn Serenity!" Diego said as he made his way to the front of the class; Serenity, who looked less than impressed, merely rolled her eyes.

"Oh, I'll be taking notes."

---------

"You've got this Suzy!" Lily called out in support as Andrew looked on with interest, though otherwise did not say a word.

Aaron dashed backwards to dodge the attack but stumbled due to Ryker's unexpected maneuver.
"He's not just talk. His skill and battle flexibility are shining through already, and we've barely just begun" He thought to himself while regaining his balance, only to charge Ryker again right after, delivering a series of high speed punches and kicks,
"But I see your flaw, Ryker..." He thought to himself while continuing his assault without a moment of leeway, his fighting style changing from closed fists to crushing palms, striking hard at his opponents joints and vitals.

Last edited:
Ryker opened himself to take the attacks swinging his arms back wide after he pulled himself up from his handstand. The boy took a punch to the face like a champ, and took another one to th stomach. However he didn’t flinch. However when Aaron switched to aiming for his joints, he was having les fun. He took a jab to the knee and he fell forward.

He threw his hands out, and completed a backflip, putting some distance between him and Aaron. “Let’s go then. Ryker Williams headbutt!” He leapt forward for a more blunt attack. His head was lowered and his back was quickly straight. And as an added bonus, he had used a bit of his energy to make the lunge forward, a bit more powerful, increasing his speed. The boy was going for a literal headbutt, and was aiming his attack for Aaron’s center. While this was a stupid attack, the speed of it and the randomness of it, might allow Ryker to land an attack. This was his plan. He was already pulling out some surprises in this fight.

Aaron's eyes narrowed as Ryker's speed breached that of normal human level.
"Powers now eh?! How about.....THIS!" Aaron paused, winding his fist back before roaring as he threw a screwdriver punch forward with all the force he could manage. The two collided, Aaron's feet inching backwards across the smooth training room floor.
"Oooow!" He yelled in pain while rubbing his bruised knuckles.
"Okay Ryker, lets kick it up!" He shouted, holding his right hand up, palm facing out towards Ryker. The black infinity symbol in his hand began to swirl in his hand, gaining speed. After a few moments an incredible force began pulling at Ryker with no sign of letting up as the boy was dragged towards Aaron's reach.

Ryker’s reaction to the set of knuckles that he crashed into, was laughter, as he tumbled back and stood up. He gave a grin, and wiped a bit of blood off his lip, that was dripping form his nose. His grin was wide, and it was obvious the boy was enjoying himself. But then, Aaron revealed his palm, and Ryker was dragged towards him.

As he flew forward, he remembered June’s gift and raised his gauntlet. He pumped energy through it, and in an instant a shield formed around Ryker, like the bottom part of a bowl. It stretched out, and around Ryker’s upper body, which was the part of him that was flying forward. He was using the mysterious force to deliver an attack of his own, and using he shield as his offense and defense. An interesting one on his part.

"Alright, since both students are ready, we shall commence the battle," Mr. Kinito said. And with a snap of his fingers, the classroom started transforming into an arena. "The technology of this school is quite remarkable," Mr. Kinito stated.

Ram Kinito then used his powers to make Suzy and Diego float straight into the center of the arena.

"The battle will commence as soon as the bell is rung!" exclaimed Mr. Kinito. The bell then immediately rung afterwards, commencing the battle.

Suzy looked at her opponent, Diego, shaking quite a bit. Suzy was decent in hand-to-hand combat, but she didn't know how well she would do against a student who's ability she didn't even know about. Still, Suzy stood strong, hoping that her opponent would make the first move.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Diego scanned around him in aww as the teacher changed the classroom before his very eyes before he felt himself lifted to the center of the makeshift arena. Diego quickly got over his wonder when the match began as he faced Suzy with a grin before he would coat his right arm in steel.

"Alright, gonna come at you with all I've got!" Diego declared as Serenity rolled her eyes.

Calling out when you are gonna attack, classic tactical blunder.

Diego then charged forward, his steel fist reared back as his apparent aim was to deliver a punch right into Suzy's gut.

Suzy thought she would be ready to dodge Diego's punch, but because of her nervousness, causing her to shake, she wouldn't be able to, and was hit in the gut. The force of the blow caused Suzy to gag (not throw up, but like...close to it(?)) ferociously.

Suzy was then holding her stomach, and she felt like she couldn't handle the pain at all. Oh my god! I...can't handle this pain at all! I could see why he would use his power right away. After all, he has no idea what powers I have, but now I do....But I don't think I can move!

Suzy then held her stomach with one hand, and glared at Diego, waiting for his next move. This most likely wasn't her smartest choice of play, but it's the only thing she could do.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Diego normally would have advanced right away, his numerous duels with Serenity "trained" him to prepare for counter attacks even after landing a successful blow. However, Suzy instead gagged and was in clear sever pain. This was not what Diego was expecting.

S-shit! Did I go to far with that one? I just assumed everyone could take that punch if Serenity could. Or at least dodge it. Damn it Diego you might have hurt a student in your first spar of the year!

---------

"SUZY!" Lily called out in concern as Suzy was dealt what looked like a pretty good blow already. This was a poor start, though thankfully it seemed Diego was not quick with a follow up attack. Something Andrew and Serenity took note of.

Man, Suzy needs to get those nerves settled. She's lucky this Diego guy seems to be pulling back.

Oh sure, the same Diego who would gladly slam me through a truck is going easy on her. Although this girl seems too nervous to even try to dodge, so maybe I shouldn't be blaming him so much...

-----

"A-are you okay?" Diego asked, as he wanted to make sure Suzy was good to go before he did anything else. Diego just wanted to show his stuff, not severely hurt someone.

Suzy let go of her stomach, and she flinched a little, but she decided to keep her composure. Suzy spat out, with the spit having a bit of blood, but then exclaimed, "I'm fine! This is a battle! This is to prove who is more capable between the two of us, and I shouldn't be expected to give up so easily! So come at me!"

Suzy then stood in her battle position, and waited for another attack from Diego. I have to show that I have found some new confidence in myself! I can't lose so humiliatingly! Suzy didn't know if it was because of her adrenaline, or something else, but she decided to stll fight, even if it looked impossible for the rest of the class.

Mr. Kinito watched on at the fight. He was about to finish the battle there, but then he saw the determination in Suzy, and decided to leave the students to continue.

Aura smirked and pulled her arms towards her into a cross. An icy blue and white shield summoned, but Aura was thrown backwards still. She struggled up to her feet and cast her arm out, a long silver icy sword formed itself, looking better than ever. Aura looked at her shield and sword, after a couple of days of just pure rest, she hadn't gotten them out in a while. She turned her eyes onto Cade, awaiting his next move.

Kevin would avoid another punch from the rock student after having lept over him, and the rock student began to get visibly frustrated. Every time he tried to hit Kevin, Kevin managed to avoid the blow and had been making a "fool" of him to this point. Kevin delivering a diving kick to his head after Kevin avoided a running tackle proved to be the straw that broke the camel's back.

"THAT'S IT!" The rock student yelled as he slammed his fists onto the floor which shook the immediate area around them for a moment, which caused Kevin to wobble in place. This disoriented Kevin long enough for the rock student to deliver a running shoulder tackle which sent Kevin flying back. The rock student quickly placed a foot on Kevin's chest to keep him in place, pressing down as Kevin groaned in discomfort.

"Had enough string bean?" The rock student taunted, with a satisfied smirk.

----------

Well, she has heart. That's commendable. Let's see if this adrenaline surge is enough to turn the tide.

Rebecca had watched the match with interest, but she had figured it was over when the Diego guy nailed a nasty shot to the Suzy girl's gut, however Suzy was not ready to give up and the teacher had not stopped it so the match would continue. Rebecca wondered how wise that decision was but looked on to see if Suzy had anything up her sleeve.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Diego had to admit, Suzy's resolve was something he respected. The girl probably didn't spend her childhood having daily sparing sessions, but her determination to prove herself was something to admire. Diego gave a grin.

"Alright, if that's how you want it." Diego said as he would charge Suzy again, looking to deliver another punch to her gut with his steel coated arm. Something Serenity expected all too well.

Diego is a guy who will do the same thing over and over again until it stops working. Let's she if she catches on to this...or even if she can catch on to this...

Watching the match, Lily had a look of concern while Andrew just looked on more intently. Both, even if Andrew would not admit it, were worried for Suzy and could only hope she could do something to prevent being dealt another hard blow.

Suzy would keep glaring at Diego, and then jump in the air, barely dodging the blow. For a guy who's arm was covered in steel, he was still able to move pretty fast, or maybe Suzy was still recovering from the blow in her stomach. Either way, Suzy was still able to dodge Diego's attack.

Suzy was ready to get serious, though. She then started balancing on Diego's steel arm, and aimed to deliver a kick to his face.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Diego did not have time to react as he was nailed with a stiff kick from Suzy that staggered him for but a moment, before he spat off in the distance and faced Suzy with a grin.

"Nice kick, but I'm not gonna go down that easily." Diego said as he would try to shake if not toss Suzy off his arm in order to create some distance between the two all the while thinking over a new method of attack.

----------

"Yeah! Go Suzy!" Lily called out in support, happy to see her friend had gotten a second wind and now was able to strike back, all the while both Andrew and Serenity looked on intently.

Aaron's eyes widened at the oncoming shield, he quickly threw his left hand up, clenching his eyes shut as the white symbol began spinning.
"Please work!" He thought just as he was thrown backwards off his feet by the intense ripple of outward force teaveling through the air towardsRyker. A loud boom occurred as the thick plated wall behind the two spider webbed from the impact.
"Is he okay....?" Aaron mumbled to himself, looking to the spot where Ryker had been standing, seeing it was now covered in a haze of thick dust kicked up from Aaron's power.

"Thanks, but I don't expect you to go down so easily!" exclaimed Suzy. Suzy would then do a back-flip, and get off of Diego's arm. This would then keep their distance.

Suzy then stood in battle position, thinking of what her next move could be. This is a fight where neither fighter knows the limitations of their opponent's powers, or even the other person's power at all in Diego's case.

Hmm...I wonder what else this Diego guy can do. After all, I don't think it's just his arms that can be covered in steel. He's probably holding back right now, but these are only my assumptions.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Interesting, I haven't sensed this girl has even used her powers yet. I mean she is pretty athletic and has a good kick, but I don't think that is superpower. Is she holding out on me? Well only one way to find out...

Diego took a deep breath before he would coat his left arm in steel as well before he would charge Suzy and try to knock her back with a hard running shoulder tackle.

Suzy, still dealing with the pain in her abdomen, was too slow to dodge Diego's tackle. She got hit in her side, and let out a yell as she was hit.

But then Suzy aimed to grab unto Diego's head, and stared directly into his eyes. This is my only chance of winning!

Suzy eye's would then purple, as her soul then exited her body, and entered into Diego's. Diego's soul would be thrown out of his own body, and the same thing that happened to Andrew would happen to him. As soon as Suzy entered his body, Diego's body would let go of Suzy's body, and would be standing still with purple eyes. Suzy's body being unconscious.

But this time was different, instead of just using Diego as a way to communicate with someone else, she tried instead to use this opportunity to inflict damage. Suzy/Diego would then use Diego's steel coated arm, and would punch Diego's stomach repeatedly.
OH MY GOD!....This pain is so bad!......If he can deal with this as soon as I leave his body, then he sure is tough....

After some few minutes of punching Diego's stomach with his own fist, Suzy would then exit his body and enter her owns. Her body would then regain consciousness, and Diego would then be able to return to his original body.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Diego only had a moment to celebrate a clean hit before Suzy locked eyes with him. In a flash, Diego felt disoriented and felt...oddly cold.

Huh, that was weird. Oh right Suzy I better...

However, Diego took note that what he was looking at, which was himself! Diego was horrified as he glanced at himself or rather his spectral form as his soul had been removed from his body. Suzy's body was slumped down, but Diego did not take notice of this.

WHAT IS THIS!?

----------

"What the hell are you doing!?"

The spectators watched as Diego landed his clean hit before out of nowhere Suzy's body fell limp and Diego began to punch himself over and over again. None of them could see Diego's spirit, and Serenity was quick to yell her vocal confusion as to what was going on. Though Lily and Andrew had quickly caught on.

That's Suzy! She's using her power, go Suzy keep having him hit himself!

Oh man, now that Diego guy knows what this feels like...

----------
Once Suzy was finished, and before Diego could process what was happening, Diego's soul flew back into his body and before Diego could process that Diego felt a wave of pain that sent him to his knees. Diego's arms shifted to normal as he began to cough violently from what was obviously sever, sever pain.

W-what the hell just happened!?

Diego, weakly, would make it back to his feet as he instinctively waved off the teacher with a thumbs up to let him know he was good to go....even if it was slightly undercut by him coughing up some spit with a dash of red mixed in. Still Diego was not done yet, and as he reminded himself, he had taken worse.

Can't look like a chump, gotta set the bar. Show Serenity, show everyone what I am made of!

Mr. Kinito noticed Diego's thumbs up, and nodded. Honestly, I was not expecting Suzy to do such damage to Diego. Her power itself isn't primarily used for combat, but she had figured out a way to do so. Mr. Kinito then chuckled slightly. Nothing less than from what I expect of the daughter of Phantasia.

Suzy was breathing heavily, but she kept on glaring down at Diego. Suzy was lucky to be alive, as she was hit with two clean blows from nothing other than the pure-power of steel, and to use her powers so recklessly like that.

"Sorry for hitting you in the gut so hard like that," Suzy said, "I guess I don't know my own strength, or your strength would be the case."

There's nothing more that I can do. I can't use my power twice in a row like that, this attack has to finish it....or else I'll lose. Suzy then charged towards Diego, at full speed with what little strength she had left, and delivered to send a kick as hard as she could to Diego's stomach.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Diego, in a moment of resolve, hardened his injured gut with a steel coating just as Suzy's kick connected with that. In spite of the pain he felt, he managed to give a smile to Suzy.

"Don't apologize, do what you gotta do to win. I respect that, however it's gonna take even more than that to put me down." Diego said as he coated his forehead in steel and looked to deliver a headbutt to Suzy right when she was close to him.

Suzy kicked Diego in his stomach, but she then sprained her ankle as soon as he covered his stomach in steel. Suzy flinched, but stop herself from screaming, so she let out a grunt. And if the sprained ankle wasn't bad enough, Diego then delivered a headbutt to Suzy, which actually did cause her to scream that time.

The blow would send Suzy back, and fall on the ground. After a few minutes, Suzy got up, and kept glaring at Diego. Suzy had a bruise on her forehead, the spot Diego hit her in. "I'm....not going to lose that....easily," Suzy said, but, before she could say anything else, she then falls unconscious and is lying on the ground.

Mr. Kinito then rung the bell, and exclaimed, "This battle is over! Diego D'Angelo is the winner!" He then pulled out the hat, and picked out two pieces of paper. "For our next battle, it'll be.....Rebecca Lincoln vs Andrew Thomas! May the combatants get themselves ready!" Mr. Kinito then looked at the rest of the class, and asked, "May one of you students that are not participating, currently, please take Ms. Park's to the nurse's office?"

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"SUZY!" Lily called out as she dashed over to her friend and would scope her up, as she dashed as fast as she could to the nurse's office. Andrew himself let out a sigh as he reluctantly made his way to the "arena."

Damn it, my powers are too risky for a spar. What the hell am I supposed to do?

-----
Diago made his way to the spectators area as he sat down next to Serenity, clutching his stomach from the battle with Suzy. Serenity turned with a smirk.

"Good win, though you should count yourself lucky you got a girl with cold feet." Serenity said as Diego stared intently at the arena for the next match.

"No, she had a resolve even I'm envious of. She may not be made of metal, but she has the will of iron." Diego said which surprised Serenity before she put her focus to watch the next match.

Ryker’s odd crashed into the wall adjacent to where he was standing leaving a noticable imprint. He pushed himself out of the wall and staggered forward. In front of him, the dust cleared and he saw Aaron who only slid back a few feet.

“Okay. That was fun. Time for some back up!” He shouted running forward, while pressing his palms together. Then six more versions of Ryker appeared as he ran, with three on each side. The ran together all aiming to attack Aaron from all angles. As they neared him, they played to surround him, and deliver a variety of attacks. With the three on the left, aiming low and the other three on the right aiming high. And the original Ryker would aim down the middle. Hopefully this would deal some damage with enough to wi the match. However Ryker was ready to pull back if Aaron took a heavy hit.

Kevin struggled to get out from underneath the rock student, his strength and weight greater than Kevin's own, the verbal jabbing did not help matters.

Are you going to let this punk walk all over you?

Shut up, I don't need you...and I'll prove it.

Kevin would extend his elongated tongue which slapped the rock student in the face. This action stunned the student long enough for Kevin to squeeze out from under his foot and deliver a kick to his back. The rock student was undamaged by this, but it did knock him a bit forward as Kevin would wrap his tongue around his ankle again and pulled the off balanced student which caused him to fall flat on his face.

----------
Rebecca heard her name called, and already saw her opponent move to the arena as she made her way shortly after and stood across from the opposite side.

So, I got the guy who just looks like a ray of sunshine. Either way this is my chance to prove myself, just gotta give it my all.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Cade's eyes turned red as he looked at Aura's sword.
"Oh great now I have to deal with a fricking sword..." Cade muttered under his breath. He was trying to get angrier on purpose.
"I need to Enhance my agility.... If only I could think of someone that I hate..." Cade thought. "Hey, how about Ashley?"

That did the trick.
He began to think of what Ashley made him do at the cafeteria. His eyes glowed as he pushed his knuckles into each other. Cade then waited for Aura to attack.

~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, 2 students were entering the school. They were in different grades, both of them were late for class. The first was a Sophomore Student. He had Short Black Hair and was slightly taller than the average 16-year-old. He had Hazel eyes and pale skin. He was also somewhat skinny. He wasn't in a rush to get to class. He was hoping his teacher would understand why he was late. Not saying anything, Lucas Naroian walked to class through the empty hallways.

The other student was in first grade, and she loved it at CoDA. Her name was Mika Pantilla and she was upset to be late for class. She was going to the Classroom where she was learning Basic Power Control III. She Thought Power Control was easy (Even though her powers didn't always work at her will and sometimes randomly went off) so she thought she wasn't missing anything important. Mika was Smaller than the average 8-year-old and wasn't very happy about it. she had black hair and dark skin and liked to wear Aqua Clothing because it was her favourite colour. Mika laughed in delight as she went through hallway after hallway, hoping she would be happy forever

~~~~~~~~

As well as the 2 students who were late for class, There was a new girl who was leaving the staff office. Her name was Ella Falorsi and she was also a Sophomore Student. She looked at her Schedule to find that she was supposed to be in Advanced Power I. She panicked.
"Oh, Okay.... Hopefully, I won't have to battle someone. I don't need to break the Fabric this early.." Ella Falorsi told herself. She began to think of what might happen if the others saw her powers.
"Maybe they won't like it, maybe they will think Butterfly Physiology is weird.... Maybe.... Someone will be allergic to butterflies..." Ella thought as she subconsciously walked past Mr. Kinito's Classroom and into Lucas and fell onto the ground.

Lucas and Ella stared at each other, each with their own thoughts in their head.
"Is she new? I haven't seen her around before. Hey, she is actually kinda pretty, Should I be helping her? Why am I thinking about how she looks, there's no way she would like me."

"Whoops, Looks like I made a fool out of myself. I hope he doesn't tell others about this. I hope he isn't a big jerk. Maybe he is actually kind,"

Lucas then Reached his hand out to help Ella up. When Ella saw his hand, she was startled and turned away. This upset Lucas. Ella got up herself and was afraid to tell him anything.

"Maybe it's because I'm wearing my Black Tee Shirt with the skull on it, Does she not like my clothes?" Lucas thought.

Lucas finally got the courage to speak.
"Are you lost? I can help you find your class," Lucas told Ella.

After hearing Lucas ask if she was lost, She realised he wasn't trying to hurt her. She nodded and handed him her Schedule.

"I knew I he wasn't bad," Ella thought.

After reading her schedule, Lucas was shocked that Ella was a Sophomore like he was. She was quite shorter than him.

"Looks like we're in the same class, you can follow me if you want," Lucas quietly said to Ella while giving back her almost identical schedule to his. Ella blushed and began to Follow Lucas to the class.

Lucas opened the doors to the Mr. Kinito's room and Ella quietly followed. They saw Andrew and Rebecca moving into the arena.

"So Mr Happy is versing Little Miss Overprotective... Interesting..." Lucas thought to himself as he went with Ella to Mr Kinito to explain his absence. Ella quietly sat behind Everyone, watching the two combatants prepare themselves.

Aura smiled and sprinted towards Cade, sword drawn back ready to strike.

-------------------

Meanwhile, Sammy sat in class, chattering away to her friend Melly. Since it was the junior schools first class, they were doing a kind of show and tell thing with their powers. A little boy with caramel eyes stepped out to the front and held his arms out in front of him, he squeezed his eyes together really tightly and slowly but surely, a pencil on Sammy's desk rose into the air. The kids clapped and the caramel eyed boy took a little bow and returned to his seat, more kids showed their powers. Then it was Melly's turn. She walked out the front and then disappeared, she teleported around the room, uncontrollably until she finally managed to grab onto her seat and sit down. Everyone cheered, and Sammy's turn it was. She stood out the front and crouched down into a little ball, her hair turned orange and she grew little whiskers, she stood up and showed everyone before they aded away.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Cade Sprinted at Aura, Hoping to get as close as possible. He needed to be close since he can only deal damage physically and his power only makes aspects of it Easier or/and Stronger. Cade was also intrigued by Aura's Power. Ice Manipulation was cool in his opinion.

"I wonder what would happen if I enhanced her power?" Cade thought.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Screw it, so long as I do not directly touch her with my bare skin I should be okay. Just gotta try and make it work with good ole hand to hand combat. Still...

"Look, I don't want to hurt you. I don't suppose you could consider taking a dive or something." Andrew said, trying the method he knew would least likely work but none the less he just felt the need to try anyway. Getting out of this without a fight would be ideal. Naturally his pride wouldn't allow him to just give out without a fight, so he tried the other path of least resistance even as he assumed a combat stance.

"Okay string bean you are so dead!" The rock student yelled, as he was clearly frustrated as once he stood up as he began to throw wild punches towards Kevin. However, even if Kevin was not the best hand to hand fighter, the student's movements were easy enough for even an amateur to read as Kevin easily dodged each and every blow. While Kevin had succeeded in avoiding his blows and annoying him, Kevin conceded that his blows had not done much to hurt him to this point.

Gotta think of something or else I'll just stall until he does manage to get a big hit...

---------
Rebecca rolled her eyes as she set her right fist ablaze at Andrew's "suggestion" which was laughable to her to say the least.

"Don't worry, I doubt you have to worry about hurting me." Rebecca said as she would shoot a small fireball forward which flew towards Andrew as she aimed to start this match off with a bang.

----------
Emily grinned, her class doing a bit of a show and tell as it was soon her turn. Emily dashed to the front with a glass of water in hand. Emily set the glass on an empty table before she stood over it and took a deep breath. Emily's eyes soon began to shine as she fired a small blast of her eye lasers. Soon enough, the lasers caused the water to begin to boil as Emily was soon done and took a bow. Emily then skipped over to her seat, which was right next to Sammy & Melly, and sat down with a satisfied grin on her face.

Aaron took a deep breath as the copies of Ryker approached. While he was surprised by clones, he didnt have time to stop and ask questions. Two punches came flying forward at his face, Aaron leaned back quickly to dodge, locking eyes with his now upside down teacher as he did so.
"So, you wanna see what we're made of huh? Better push my limit I suppose." He thought quickly while flinging a Ryker clone over his shoulder, only to be grazed by a leg sweep which offset his balance. As the boy tried to recover, the original Ryker connected with his punch to the mid-section. Aaron's eyes widened as he slid back a few inches from the impact, blood trickling from his mouth.
"Got quite an arm there Ryker, but these clones are annoying." He stated, holding his left hand up. Instead of blowing the clones away like he had planned, his hand barely put out enough force to ruffle there clothes similar to a strong breeze.
"Aw man, cmon! Not nooow!"

“C’mon Aaron. You gotta give a bit more than that to survive at this school. Just yesterday there was a bunch of chaos. You gotta have some skill. I was fighting a super villain! It was crazy!” Ryker said quietly to not be heard by the teacher or other students, as the clones all made their way back, getting some distance from their opponent. Ryker was already planning another attack.

The clones linked arms and ran towards Aaron, with he intention of clotheslining him. However as they got closer, Ryker planed for himself to go for a full force tackle while leading with his shoulder. However he woudn’t do this until last minute. If Aaron tried to jump over, this would stop him.

"Is he mocking me? Fine!" Aaron said to himself with frown while pointing his left hand at the ground behind him.
"You want more!? You got it!" He yelled while shooting off another blast, much stronger than the previous ones. It drilled into the ground leaving a small crater and Aaron was sent rocketing towards Ryker at blinding speeds.
"Tell me if this one feels good!" He yelled, throwing his tightly clenched fist forward, aiming for the middle Ryker's face.

Before the fireball could hit Andrew, it was then surrounded in a purple aura. It was none other than the work of Mr. Kinito. He then glared down at Rebecca, and said, "Do not commence the battle without my authoritarian." The bell commencing the battle then rung. Mr. Kinito then exclaimed, "The battle can now continue!" The purple aura then disappeared from the fireball, and the fireball went back to it's trajectory to Andrew.

-------------------------------------------

Once Lily and the unconscious Suzy arrived at the nurse's office, a voluptuous woman opened the door for both students.

The nurse had a lollipop in her mouth, and looked on at the two students with a smile. "How may I help you, today?" asked Ms. Reeds, completely oblivious of the unconscious Suzy.

Erin was standing across from a girl of average build with long black hair done up in a ponytail. The other girl started first, launching a blast of sound from her hands. This startled Erin, successfully knocking her of her feet. The freshman redhead got back up, then closed her eyes. Her hair turned gray, starting at the roots and ending at the tips of her long hair. When she opened her eyes, they were gray as well. "My turn." Erin said. Then she used a Sonic Scream, which sent the other girl flying into a wall.