• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily had to admit, seeing the....well developed nurse greet her was not something she was prepared for. Which explained the tiny blush, however she quickly shook her head to focus.

"My friend here is in need of some treatment after a spar in our class." Lily explained as she displayed the unconscious Suzy in her arms.

----------

Andrew reflexively held his hands up to block the incoming fireball, but before that method of self preservation could be tested the teacher halted the fireball. After said teacher scolded Rebecca for the preemptive strike, the fireball shot forward once the teacher left as Andrew jumped to the side this time to avoid the blow.

"Man, a girl with a short fuse. Just what I need." Andrew mumbled to himself before he would charge to the side of Rebecca and looked to deliver a running kick with his boot. Andrew reminded himself that using his powers would be risky, so he'd try to beat her with hand to hand combat.

Ms. Reeds started twisting her lollipop around her mouth, and was so focused on it, that she ignored what Lily. Ms. Reeds eyes then moved to the direction of the unconscious Suzy, and exclaimed, "What the heck happened to this student!?"

Ms. Reeds then took Suzy out of Lily's arms and quickly placed her in a bed. Ms. Reeds then at on a rolling-chair, and went all the way to her computer and started typing. With a lollipop still in her mouth she started mumbling to herself, "Damn, I didn't expect this much work from this school. Ugh...I should have never gotten into that bar with that cute guy."

Ms. Reeds then rolled up towards Lily, and said, "Here's a lollipop." She then shoved a lollipop into Lily's mouth without her consent.

Ms. Reeds then quickly rolled right next to Suzy, and said, "Wow. What kind of sparring do you kids do these days? It's like she was beaten by a steel pipe." Ms. Reeds then touched Suzy's forehead, and Suzy started glowing in a green aura. Ms. Reeds then said, "There, she should be good in three, two, one..."

Suzy then woke up, and she was breathing heavily. She looked around the room, and exclaimed, "Where am I!?"

Ms. Reeds then said, "Relax. You're just in the nurse's office." She then mumbled, "I remember when kids enjoyed going to the nurse's office to ditch class. Kids are too innocent these days." Ms. Reeds then went back to her computer and started typing.

Kevin continued to dodge each and every one of the rock student's punches, and the student had been growing more and more frustrated. Seemed the student had a short fuse when it came to losing against this "string bean" that seemed to boil over when Kevin dodged a right hook and the student tripped over himself. The student sent Kevin a death glare.

"That's it!" The student yelled as he dug his fingers in the floor and physically ripped out a section of it that Kevin had been standing on and flipped it forward. The section of floor, with Kevin standing on it, flew a short distance in the air as Kevin jumped off and landed on his feet as he watched the broken piece of floor shatter into pieces when it landed harmlessly on the ground. Kevin was thankful it avoiding any of the other...

"GAH!"

Kevin suddenly felt a crushing force around his throat as the rock student had charged Kevin, grabbing him by the neck as he slammed Kevin into the wall. The student was far from done as he began to pummel Kevin with hard gut shots while Kevin was powerless to fight back; his struggle to breath limited his strength.

----------
Rebecca traced Andrew's movements, having put the teacher's comment aside for the moment, and had been quick to act, sending another fireball right at him while Andrew had been charging for what appeared to be a kick of some kind. At the same time Rebecca had jumped back a step to gain more distance between herself and Andrew.

This guy prefers close range, not really my specialty so we're not gonna let him dictate the tempo.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Mika was watching kids show off their powers; She wasn't very impressed with most of the powers. She liked Sammy's Shapeshifting and Emily's Laser Vision. Mika Wanted to show off her powers so she thought good thoughts of everyone (Which was hard) and walked in front of the class. She then covered her eyes and then uncovered them to show her eyes acting like a projector. There was a miniature version of her that looked like a hologram infront of her.
The Holigram spoke, "Hi Everyone, How do you like my Powahs? They are cool right. I really like some of your powers!" Mika said with a grin but then the grin turned to a struggled look, "I can't keep this up, sorry, this makes me really tired, Bye Guys!" Mika then fell onto the ground and Holo-Mika disappeared. She forced herself up and slowly walked to the closest chair and rested. This was her second power and it drained lots of energy from her.

Last edited:
Tia, Clay, Ryka, and Laila watched Andrew and Rebecca as they faced off. Jason had given up trying to find Ryka without assistance, going to the office with the students schedules and asking where she was at the moment. He and TX-9 made their way through the school, trying to find her current classroom.

The other girl charged at Erin. Erin went intangible, causing the girl to go right through her. The other girl then stopped in her tracks, then turned to face Erin, a surprised look on her face. Erin went intangible again and went through the floor. She reappeared behind the girl and grabbed her from behind.

“Bonzai!” Ryker yelled as he slammed towards the wall with incredible speed and power. His face was red as he slammed into the wall making a massive indent on it. And not to mention the noise alone got multiple kids attention. He was actually imbedded in the wall.

Ryker stretched his palms out, and placed them in the edges of the imprint and pushed himself out. He landed one his feet, and grinned. This kid didn’t act like he was feeling pain! He pressed his heel against the wall, and raised his gauntlet. Then he fired multiple quick blasts of energy from the, with them approximately being the size of Ping Pong balls. the five of them rushed forward, nearing towards Aaron. And while they flew, Ryker used this to run to close the gap between the two, with his fist raided for an uppercut.

Aaron fired off a few blasts from his left palm, launching three of the blasts back at Ryker.
"Damn, not enough." He mumbled as the power in his left hand flickered and faded. Thinking quickly, Aaron held up his right hand, dragging the remaining two blasts towards him, greatly increasing there speed. Just as the blasts got inches away from his hand, Aaron quickly spun like top, the blasts whipping around his body as if in orbit before also being sent back towards Ryker, much faster than the previous three.
"He has really powerful attacks, but no one can overcome my reversals." Aaron thought with a smirk.

The orbs slammed into Ryker’s stomach, sending him into the wall again, furthering his indent. Then as the icing on the cake, the other two slammed into his chest and broke him through the wall. The boy, while covered in concrete dust and drywall, was sprayed against the floor in the hallway, scaring a passing student. The boy stood up and brushed the dust off his clothes.

“Okay. This is gonna be fun!” He said, with his grin even bigger. He sprung his legs back and charged, using his power to boost his launch. He raised his right fist as he flew and charged it with power, while firing off power from his feet to increase his speed. He was a speeding bullet that flew towards Aaron.

Aaron could feel his heart beating in his ears and Ryker stood back up, his fists clenched on command and his breathing became rapid as he ran forward, finally feeling the intensity of a real fight. His blood was boiling as he pleaded in his head for the teacher not to end there match.
"I feel like fighting you has made me improve in just this short time!" He yelled, quickly dropping onto his back as Ryker approached. He held his left arm out and braced his wrist with his other hand. The moment Ryker was above the boy, he fired of a powerful blast.
"HYA!" He roared, the recoil actually embedding him into the floor where he lay for a moment.

The force of the explosion sent Ryker straight up, imbedding him into the celing. Cracks spiderwebbed around him, as he pushed himself out and landed a few feet from Aaron. He stretched his muscles as he awaited Aaron getting up. “C’mon! I’ve been doing all the attacking, you’ve just been countering. Hit me with something good!”

Aaron's grin was wild at the invite to attack.
"You want it, you got it!" He yelled, quickly firing a blast into the ground sending him soaring through the air. He quickly flipped around, firing another blast into the wall he was heading towards, launching him the other direction. Aaron did this several times, ricocheting off all four of the walls to build momentum. His image began to streak, turning hazy as his speed increased beyond its previous limits.
"If I hit him at this speed, my bones are gonna turn to dust. Hmmmm." The young warrior thought before finally firing off another blast, launching himself at Ryker with his fist drawn back. Then, as he threw his fist forward, he quickly opened it, his white infinity symbol spinning faster than ever before. He packed all of his forward momentum into the blast as he shot it off point blank in front of Ryker.
"Boom."

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Before Lily could protest, she felt the lollipop forcefully jammed in her mouth by the nurse. It tasted surprisingly sweet, but Lily would rather have had a say in the matter. None the less she turned her focus to Suzy who had woken up and went over to her friend. Lily heard what Suzy asked and decided to answer.

"You had a spar with Diego. He delivered a knock out shot and then afterwards I brought you here to the nurse." Lily explained, as she hoped that would calm her friend down and offer an explanation for what was going on.

-----------
Shit!

Andrew caught sight of the fireball and managed to roll to the side to avoid it, though he had to make more distance between himself and Rebecca. Andrew scowled at this development.

Using my power or not using my power, if I don't get close to her I'll have no chance.

Andrew decided on a different method, rather than charge head on like before he would move in a zigzag pattern. Andrew figured it would make it harder for Rebecca to fire a shot at him if he kept changing where he was coming from as he aimed to close the distance once more. Should Andrew succeed in this, he would aim to deliver a punch to the gut with his gloved hand.

"What's wrong string bean? No fancy dodges? No more of that stupid tongue? I thought so." The rock student said with a smirk as he continued to pummel Kevin's belly with one hand while he held him against the wall by the neck with the other. Kevin could do nothing to stop this, as he was struggling to breath which limited his strength. Kevin was beginning to run out of options...

Still don't need me?

I need you like I need a sword through the chest. So back off!

Fine, but when he chokes you out or pummels you into submission don't come crying to me.

Kevin focused his efforts on trying to think of a way out of this. Kevin focused and delivered a pair of kicks to the rock student, who tanked it with little trouble. Kevin scowled, without letting...that monster's will slip in he couldn't tap into the greater physical strengths of his powers. Kevin thought over his options, and noted an acid spit might get him to let go. But could Kevin risk hurting a student that severely just to win a spar?

-----------
Rebecca frowned as she took note of Andrew's zigzag charged as she fired a pair of fireballs that Andrew would just jump out of the way of as he moved closer to her.

Damn it, this is getting bad. Come on Rebecca think, think....I got it!

Rebecca would go to a knee, just before Andrew got too close and placed a hand on the ground. Taking a quick moment to breath she would generate a wall of fire in front of her that she hoped would be enough to stop his charge.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Mr Trueno Ran up to Aaron and Ryker. They were getting a bit too out of control.

"Okay, good work you two, Now please stop before you destroy the classroom," Mr Trueno told the two boys.
"Are either of you hurt, do you need to see the nurse or are you good?"

The boy dug his heels into the ground, and held his ground as he as hit with a tremendous force. He bent downward, touching he ground as the blast wrapped around him. However it soon added, and he heard Mr. Trueno’s voice telling them to stop the battle.

“I’m good,” the boy said standing up, and brushing the dust off himself. He looked over to see the condition his roommate was in.

Aaron was thrown backwards by the blast and rolled across the floor before skidding to a stop. He lay still for a moment before his head shot up, an eyebrow arched as he glanced over to Mr. Trueno.
"Awww, your calling it? To bad." He complained while standing up and brushing his chest plates off. The boy showed signs of fatigue but no major injuries, several small cuts and scratches scattered his exposed arms and face. His knuckles were purple and swollen and he would definitely have a bruise on his abdomen from the shot Ryker landed, but overall, he was okay.
"Eh, ill be fine, just worn out." He said giving a small smile to Mr. Trueno before turning his attention to Ryker.
"Thank you, I feel like ive learned quite a bit about my abilities in our match. I hope we fight again one day, without any restrictions." He finished, holding his fist up to the battle powered boy.

Suzy was in complete silence after what she heard what Lily said. Suzy then said, "I....I knew it. I knew I could never win a real battle, and today just proved my point." Suzy gripped on her bed-sheets, almost to the brink of crying, but she stopped herself from doing so.

I knew this would've happened as soon as I entered this school. My power....it is barely viable in a real battle. It has too many weaknesses, and it's very difficult to pull off! I should quit, but...I can't. I have to stay here for those who support me, like Lily and Andrew. And I can't forget all of the things I've done with Kevin, and his situation with that person living inside him. But....this is most likely the most stressing thing I've ever done in my whole entire life.
Suzy then put her face her face in front of her face, and started letting the stress get to her.

Ms. Reeds then rolled right next to Suzy, and said, "Aw, I can't have any sad students in here. Here, you have a lollipop too." Ms. Reeds also then forcefully shoved a lollipop into Suzy's mouth.

Suzy simply just looked confused, but then said, "Thank you?"

"No problem," Ms. Reeds responded, "Call for me if you want more lollipops." Ms. Reeds then rolled back into her computer, and started typing in it once more.

Erin proceeded to lift the other girl, then did a move that resulted in the other girl's back hitting the floor. Erin got up off the floor. The other girl winced in pain. Erin sighed.

Winged Britannia used a tracking spell to find Laila. Laila was easy to spot. As she continued to look around, Winged Britannia spotted who was most likely the teacher, since he was the only non-teenager in the room. She walked up to him then tapped him on the shoulder.
(Please note that Laila is in the class with the Juniors, and Winged Britannia is 17 years old physically)

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily quickly frowned as Suzy beat herself up, as she placed a hand on her shoulder and gave a reassuring look.

"Suzy, you were awesome out there. You has that guy on the ropes and were doing so well. I've got a gut feeling that guy is no stranger to a fight, if you were against somebody not as tough you would have won. I just know if you continue to work at it and expand on your powers you are gonna kick butt and take names. You just can't let this one loss decide your worth." Lily said, as she did her best to encourage her friend as it was clear she thought little of her powers as far as direct combat was concerned. However, Lily saw potential and hoped her words could inspire Lily to see the same thing.

----------
Andrew cursed as right before he managed to get to Rebecca a wall of fire appeared before him as Andrew was forced to stop and jump back to avoid running into a literal firewall.

Damn it, appears this girl can do more than just shoot fireballs. What the hell do I do now?

As Kevin considered his options, the rock student stopped his pummeling and focused on trying to choke Kevin out as Kevin struggled to breath.

"Ready to call it quits string bean?" The rock student said as Kevin struggled to do much of anything, unable to even choke out a response.

Crap! I can't even breath now. Shit if I don't do something I'll pass out!

And deep in the subconscious of Kevin's mind, the beast inside grinned. For whenever Kevin passed out, his conscious is out of commission for that period to. Which naturally would leave open a vacancy...

----------
Rebecca let out a relieved sigh when the firewall did as it was supposed to and stopped Andrew. Once the wall faded, Rebecca was quick to act as she fired a pair of fireballs aimed to both sides of Andrew as she looked to deliver a twin strike on the moody student.

Suzy sighed, and then said, "Thanks for all the compliments, but I'm not entirely sad of losing. I'm disappointed in how I did in that battle. This was just a one-on-one student battle, so it wasn't that serious. But....how I did just proves I would do awful in a real battle. To use my possession abilities, I would have to make my soul leave my body, but that leaves my body vulnerable to any outside force. Just a simple push could force my soul to go back to my body. Since no other student could intervene in the battle, I didn't have to worry about that. But...in a real battle I would have lost by then. I'm also lucky that Diego didn't figure out that he could possess my body if he wanted to."

Suzy then grabbed her head in frustration, and then said, "My powers aren't good whatsoever in a battle! I would lose before I had the chance to do anything!"

Suzy then exhaled, and then said, "But....I guess that's why I join this school. So that I could improve my abilities. I'll prove to everyone that I can do so much more!"

Suzy then walked towards the exit of the nurse's office, and said with a smile, "Come on. We should cheer on our friends that will be fighting!"

But before Suzy left, she took many lollipops from Ms. Reeds. What can she say? She has a sweet-tooth.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily was conflicted. On one hand, seeing Suzy have such a low opinion of her own combat skills. On the other hand, the resolve she had to better herself and learn from the school was an encouraging sign. Lily decided to take Suzy's word for it and with a nod Lily followed Suzy back towards the others in class.

The two would make it back just in time to see Andrew, who had just dodged one of Rebecca's fireballs, as he failed to dodge the other and was blasted back and rolled on the floor.

"Gah...damn it...." Andrew groaned in visible pain as Lily looked on in concern while he was a bit slow to get up.

Oh come on, I don't need another friend to go to the nurse today!

As soon as Suzy noticed Andrew was the one fighting, she would intently look on at the fight, and exclaimed with a mouthful of lollipops, "Come on, Andrew! I believe in you!"

Suzy didn't know much about the limits of either students abilities, and that made it difficult to decide who would win this fight. Suzy knew the basics of both their powers, however. Andrew had the ability to disintegrate anything he touches, and Rebecca had the ability to manipulate fire. Suzy immediately had a plan for what Andrew could do, but she decided to keep it to herself, and look at what Andrew would do instead.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
What the hell can I do? She can shoot fireballs that keep me at a distance and blast me to kingdom come. And even when I manage to get close she can generate a firewall to block me off. Maybe I should just surrender.

"You can do this Andrew!"

Andrew then glanced up at the sounds of two girls, Suzy and Lily, who had began....began to cheer for him. The outcast had not been used to this feeling of having people openly support him. None the less Andrew sent a glare at Rebecca.

Screw it. Everyone so far has given it their all. Even Suzy. I'd be disrespecting them and my opponent if I just give up.

Andrew would then charge forward again, as he began to move in a zigzag pattern to try and close the distance once more. Something Serenity in the stands had taken note of.

Trying the same thing again? What is he up to?

Kevin continued to struggle to breath, at one point he feared he was close to losing consciousness. The beast within his subconscious only grinned at this, as it was content to just wait for Kevin to pass out which would give him the chance to take control.

A chance Kevin was not about to give.

In a moment of self preservation, Kevin allow a tiny bit of his spit trickle down and land on the rock student's fingers. Kevin's own skin was naturally immune to the acidic effect, but the same could not be said for the rock student's rock skin...

"OW!!!!" The rock student yelled as he released his grip on Kevin and held his burning hand as the small amount of acid finished its work. It did little more than sting the student's hand, but it did give Kevin an opening as he began to wall crawl once more to create some distance.

"You are do dead!"

----------
Rebecca frowned as she saw Andrew charge her again with the same zigzag pattern charge he had used earlier. Rebecca was not about to risk Andrew getting close for....well whatever he aimed to do. This time Rebecca fired another pair of fireballs so that if Andrew jumped to one side, he would get hit with the fireball and vice versa.

“Oh, yeah, can’t wait for another battle like that. But just more awesome.” Ryker gave one of his signature giatnt grins, and tapped knuckles with Aaron. “Now what teach?” He asked, Mr, Trueno. The boy was already waiting for something else to do, and would soon become restless.

June was doing quite well with her battle. She was delivering electric shocks from a distance and trying to avoid close hand to hand combat. Hopefully, this would end soon, as her stamina was draining.

The battle didn't take long. Soon, the wind wielder was writhing in pain before Rolan, who cracked his knuckles as silver lightning danced in his eyes. "Good game, eh?" The Aerokinetic muttered a curse under his breath and got up, wincing and groaning audibly before he briefly shook Rolan's hand. Rolan sighed as he dusted himself off, hands crackling with electricity. Truth be told, he was incredibly bored by these sparring matches, so much to the point where he wanted to even spar with the upperclassmen.

Last edited:
Erin looked down at her opponent, genuinely concerned. "Are you alright? Do you need to go to the Nurse's office?" she asked. "My back stings a little, but I think I'll be fine." The other girl replied. Erin sighed in relief.

Winged Britannia waited for the teacher to respond. While doing so, she noticed two students facing off. One was obviously a fire wielder, and the other one seemed to be at a disadvantage. She watched them curiously, wondering what would happen next.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last boy to go with the Year One students, was a small meek boy. He had sandy blonde hair, and he went to the front of the room with shaking knees. “I-I-I’m L-l-l-Landon Te-e-eala. A-and I c-can do th-th-this.” Then curled into a ball unmoving in front of the class. There was silence. He went back and walked back to his seat, with his face bright red.

Suzy looked intently at the fight between Andrew and Rebecca. She immediately figured out the problem in the fight. The only way Andrew could fight is if he stayed in close proximity, but Rebecca kept using her flames to keep her distance from Andrew. It was a simple tactic, but it was very effective.

Suzy then noticed Andrew trying to get close to Rebecca once more, and she was wondering what his plan was. Suzy didn't really understand why he would try to get closer, but she remained quiet and kept intently watching the battle.

-------------------------------------------

Mr. Kinito also paid close attention to the fight, but he also noticed Suzy's attentiveness. So, you've figured out the problem in this battle as well, Ms. Parks? Well, nothing more than I expected from Phantasia's daughter.

Mr. Kinito then felt a tap on his shoulders, and looked at the young woman who did so. "How may I help you?" asked Mr. Kinito.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Andrew cursed as he saw a pair of fireballs come towards him, so Andrew put what he considered a "plan" into action. Andrew did a dodge roll again, but this time while he rolled forward. This allowed him to just barley dodge one of the incoming fireballs and allowed him to continue his advance all at the same time.

Of course, his left sleeve didn't escape harm as it was caught on fire as Andrew in a flash ripped the burning sleeve off which exposed the skin of his left arm. Andrew continued his charge forward as he got closer to Rebecca, but as he counted on a firewall again would jump to the side and then charge as he tried to deliver a punch with his gloved hand to her face from the side.

Gotta get close, gotta get close...

Lily looked on, winced a bit as Andrew's arm was hit and his burning sleeve was ripped off, but it seemed he was close to Rebecca and might finally get a hit in.

"Would it be alright if I joined you class for a while?" Winged Britannia asked. "I'd like to see how one of your students fares against someone with a bit of experience as a hero. And I might be interested in joining as a Senior."

Kevin managed to get up the wall as the rock student had continued to yell at him as he had slammed his hands into the wall in an attempt to climb after Kevin. However, Kevin had a plan.

"W-watch out, or you're gonna get burned." Kevin warned as he spat at the rock student at the bottom of the wall with one of his acidic spits, the student's eyes widened as he jumped back from the wall to avoid the acid spit.

"Ha! You'll have to do better than..." The student said, but was cut off as Kevin had jumped from the wall and delivered a diving kick to the rock student which sent said student flying back. Kevin had aimed to use his acid spit to move the student away from the wall so it would put him in position where Kevin could use en enhanced leap to delivered a diving kick and it seemed to have worked rather well.
----------
Rebecca's eyes widened a bit, but she was quick to act as she generated a wall of fire to her side just before Andrew would make contact with that punch.

Too close for comfort....however, I won't lose to someone who hasn't even used their power yet.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Andrew cursed as, just before his fist could get close, a sudden wall of fire appeared and Andrew ended up punching that. It went about as well as one would expect.

"S-shit!" Andrew yelled as he jumped back and quickly removed his glove, which had caught on fire, which now left his entire left arm exposed. Andrew cursed again.

Damn this, what the hell am I supposed to do?

Suzy couldn't help but grunt. She really wanted to tell Andrew her plan, but....she felt like if Andrew had to win this fight, he should use his own skill and power. Suzy just stared even more intently on the fight, while clenching her fists and sweating just a bit.

Mr. Kinito then said to the senior, "It would be alright, if you're allowed to be here that is, but I'm not the one who decides who gets to join this class or not. You might not even join this class, because it is only for sophomores and juniors and you're a senior." Mr. Kinito then put his attention back to the fight that was in hand.

Suzy kept her attention on the battle, and exclaimed, "You can do this, Andrew! Use what you know about your opponent and yourself!" Suzy didn't know how Andrew would fare, however, Rebecca was an extremely powerful opponent, and a perfect counter for his abilities.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily didn't like how things looked, but she was gonna support her friend to the end.

"You can do this Andrew! Don't give up!"

Andrew glared at Rebecca. She was good, and her powers seemed almost perfectly suited to counter his close range style. Andrew knew things were looking pretty grim, but then he glanced at his bare hand.

So long as I don't touch her directly, I should be okay. Just hope this works...

Andrew then positioned himself "in range and would place his bare hand on the ground. Soon enough, his Death Touch began to go to work as the ground began to weaken and crack apart all around the immediate area around Rebecca. If this worked, the weakened ground would give way to Rebecca's weight as she stood on it which would throw her off balance and would give him an opening.

Kevin's opponent got up and was clearly angry, but he had also shown the faintest signs of fatigue; with a slight heavy breathing as well as some sweat. Perhaps he had began to reach a stamina limit? That was at beast a guess on Kevin's end but the rock student's fury was all too evident.

"I am gonna grind you to paste!"

The rock student assumed a tackle position and charged forward, looking to smash into Kevin with his left shoulder. However, Kevin would simply stick his elongated tongue out as he jumped to the side and used it to trip the rock student as he charged which caused him to crash through the wall as Kevin retracted his tongue.

-----------
What the hell is he doing n...SHIT!

Rebecca suddenly felt the ground beneath her feet crack as it seemed to give way to her weight which caused her body to lose balance. For a moment, Rebecca lost focus on Andrew as she focused on not falling on her ass, however it might have been the key moment for her opponent...

"Then it seems that I am not the only one who is mislocated then, for I see several seniors in here." Winged Britannia said. "If I knew the name of the class the seniors are currently in, I can use a locator spell to lead them and myself to the correct class." She said, somewhat embarrassed about her mistake. She glanced at Clay, Ryka, and Tia, three of the students that were obviously seniors.

Rolan spectated the match between Andrew and Rebecca giddily, excited to spar with them someday. From what it looked like, Andrew had some sort of "Death Touch", and Rebecca had fire manipulation. He watched intently, analyzing the fight and mentally pointing out any openings that could be exploited.

Last edited:
Celia walked wide-eyed through the Halls of CoDA, although the Dryad elders had described the Academy to her, seeing it in person still sent her mind reeling with shock and awe. She giddily traces her wooden fingers across the glass windows and curiously inspected the walls and tiling, the chilling sensation from the indoor tiles send shivers from her bare feet up to her spine. It was a world away from what she was used to, the stones from her home radiated a gentle warm that stemmed from the sunlight. Her gaze wandered moving from classroom to classroom, watching with intrigued eyes. Eventually, she found herself observing a bout of combat between two students. The minute she laid eyes on them she scowled, the first student she saw a flame-wielding girl and her opponent seemed to be a boy who decayed all that he touched. Needless to say, for a plant like herself both abilities weren't exactly 'compatible'. That, however, was of little consequence, their fight was attention-grabbing and Celia's curiosity reared its childish head. Thus, she made herself comfortable and happily adopted the role of spectator.