• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open CoDA - (A Superpower RP) Still Accepting New Arrivals

Kevin could not help but smile at the revelation that Suzy's parents were parents and her desires to become a hero, which mirrored his own.

"Yeah, you make a good point. And I-I'm sure you will reach that goal and be a great hero." Kevin said with a small smile, though in the back of his mind he knew of certain differences between the two that might make things harder for him to reach beyond just his meek personality.

"Phantom Duo? Interesting." Oliver mumbled to itself, curious where it had heard those names before. Oliver had swore it had seen those names at one point on Candice's database, but it would have to confer it with her.

Suzy smiled, and said , "Thanks, and I bet you will be a great hero as well. And, there's no reason for you to doubt yourself, your power is fantastic. It can work in so many ways, in combat or not. I don't know how to use my power in combat, but maybe I'll learn someday."

And before Suzy or Kevin could say more, the bell started ringing. "It looks like school is starting," Suzy said, "Well, I'll see you later, Kevin!" Suzy then ran off, and headed to her first class.

--------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Ram Kinito was waiting in his room.
First day of teaching, huh? Well, I hope I get a class filled with promising students.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily and Andrew soon heard the bell rang which indicated lunch had ended and classes would soon begin. Lily turned to Andrew with a girn.

"So, what class you got first?" Lily asked as Andrew raised an eyebrow.

"Advanced Powers I. Why?" Andrew asked, his class in question being one of the multi-grade classes that extended to sophomores and juniors, as Lily gave a grin and grabbed him by the sleeve.

"Cause that's my first class!" Lily said with a smile as Andrew let out a sigh at this as Lily would begin to lead him to class.

Of course it was...

Aaron smiled at the Headmistress as she reassured him. "Thanks....oh yeah! I came because I was never given a room or class schedule, hehe." He laughed while scratching the back of his head, only just now remembering his original reason for seeking out the Headmistress to begin with.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily turned to the sound of Suzy's voice and greeted the girl with a smile on her face.

"Oh hey Suzy! Me and Andrew were headed to Advanced Powers I. What class do you have?" Lily asked in return, as Andrew had said nothing but did give Suzy a nod of acknowledgement.

Suzy clasped her together, and exclaimed, "I have Advanced Powers I, as well! Yay! We get to share the first class together!"

Suzy was probably way more excited then she should be, but Lily and Andrew were her first ever friends, so she couldn't help it. Still...she could've toned down her volume just a bit, though.

Rio smiled easily, "Well, we're just going to have to fix that then~" She quickly sifted through the papers she had pulled, reviewing class rosters and looking over the data she had for the dorms. Of course, one other thing had to be attended to. She looked up to the twin energies in front of her, that being Wystria and the newcomer. That explains the similar energy Rio thought to herself. "Why don't you show your relative what's what around here, and report back here so we can hash out the final details after I help out our newest student, hmm?"

She then took out a blank sheet of paper, plus some files, her eyes scanning and her hand smoothly writing next her her. Most likely she was filling out information about Aaron to begin setting up his room and schedule.

Last edited:
"If you think that I'm gonna hook my heart up to you then I would advise spending the next few years of your life on the moon," Sky said in response to the joke, then turned his attention to what Rio had said. "Well, I kinda got classes to teach, so I guess I'll see you two later. Oh yeah, and Rio, good luck with... That," Sky said to them, gesturing at the stack of papers that had managed to accumulate on their desk, then promptly disappeared into thin air.

Last edited:

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"That's great! I can't wait for class." Lily said, her excitement with being in a class with Suzy more the evident. Andrew merely rolled his eyes.

These two are way too excited for this...

"Anyway we should probably get to class, wouldn't want to be late on the first day do we?" Lily asked, though it was more of a rhetorical question than anything else.

Wystria
'It's okay, your free-will isn't required...'

Such words were better left unsaid, instead, Wystria merely smiled at Sky as he vanished. After which, as per her mistress' orders, she accompanied her twin for a tour of Academy grounds.

Amystella
Although she'd remained silent throughout the entire sequence of events Stella's mind was bustling with activity. She paid particular attention to the Headmaster and Headmistress, evaluating them to an extent. However, considering the injured state of the Headmistress and the fact that it was quite difficult to evaluate the wind, she achieved next to nothing. Not that something of this caliber would deter her though, it simply meant she'd need to observe them over a longer period of time.

Suzy had a big goofy smile on her face, and said to Andrew, "You're right. Come on, guys! Let's go!" Suzy then started running a bit and leading the way.

Meanwhile, Ram Kinito looked at his attendance sheet, and noticed the children in his class. Hmm...I wonder if these students can live up to my expectations? Well, there is only one way to find.

Suzy finally arrived to Ram Kinito's classroom, and stared at the room in a bit of awe. She couldn't believe it. This class would be one to make her a great hero someday. She then sat down on her desk, and waited for class to begin.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Lily and Andrew would follow Suzy to the class, with both sitting in the couple of open seats next to her as they waited for class to begin. Each one had a different thought process while they waited for it to start.

Oh man, this is so exciting! Can't wait for class with friends, this is gonna be a nice change of pace.

Class sucks and this is a waste of my time...

“C’mon Kev. Let’s get to class. After all the chaos, we should probably learn something while we’re here.” Ryker said walking over to his friend with a wide grin. “Also, do you know what class we have. I think I lost my schedule.” The boy was pretty pumped to have a real class here at the academy. This was pretty much why he had applied for this school.

Kevin reached into his pocket and pulled out his schedule before he glanced it over and turned back to Ryker.

"W-we have Combat Training." Kevin said, as he was ready for what he hoped would be a normal day at school for once rather than the insanity he had experienced up to this point. Oliver had flown up to Kevin's shoulder during this.

"Y-you ready?" Kevin asked Ryker.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Cade watched as kids left to go to their first class. Cade was interested in what his first class was. He grabbed the folded piece of paper in his pocket that had his schedule on it.
"Combat Training..." Cade said softly. Cade was really calm for some reason. Maybe it was because of that girl from before? Cade ran back to his dorm to get his essentials and his diary in case something happened and hurried to his class.

(Now In Ted Trueno's POV)

Ted was setting up the classroom he was teaching in the way he wanted it to be. He was actually quite nervous because this was his first class he was ever going to teach. He remembered exactly what happened. He was sleeping when he magically got accepted to teach at this academy. Ted wrote, "Take a Seat - Mr, Trueno" on the board at the front of the room. Ted then went through a nearby wire to exit the room. His plan was to make a grand entrance by doing this.
"Well, it's almost time..." He said to himself.

“Combat Training! Sweet! I love how that sounds. I’m just dying for some sparing practice. That’s all my power is really. But with a little extra boost.” Ryker gave a goofy grin. “So lead the way.”

At this point, June, who had the same class as them, made her way to Mr. Trueno’s room/. She sat down in the front row, with a big beaming smile, as she pulled out some pieces of metal and machinery and began to tinker with it.

Kevin gave a nod as he would begin to lead himself and Ryker towards their Combat Training Class and soon enough the pair arrived at Mr. Trueno's classroom as Kevin found a pair of open seats by June and sat in one of them.

"H-hey there June, how are you doing?" Kevin asked June as both he and Oliver on Kevin's shoulder had taken note of June tinkering with some metal and machinery.

“I’m doing pretty well. Just waiting for class to start.” June said as her fingers flew over the machinery. As a small PDA looking device began to form, June sent a small spark of electricity into it’s circuits. Then she began to program it.

“She gets like that when working. It’s pretty freaky.” Ryker said as he took the seat farthest from June. He set his bag under his chair, and leaned back in his chair.

Kevin gave a nod to this as he would get comfortable and wait for class to begin. Oliver glanced over to watch June go to work, reminded much of Candice's late night work with her tech.

Well, it hasn't made an unwelcome appearance on since we had our chat in my room, so hopefully I can have a normal day with no issues.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Cade opened the door to Mr Trueno's Classroom. There were already students in the classroom. He vaguely remembered them from the Cafeteria that morning but he chose not to remember too much of that. Cade sat in the row behind them all, being careful not to disturb them. His eyes were green which showed he was happy.

(Ted's PoV)

Ted saw that most of the students were in the class. He thought it was time class began. Using his Powers, he travelled through the electrical wires to his classroom. Then he appeared to all the students... On an angle that made him fall onto the floor. He got up and introduced himself to the class.

"Hi Kids, I'm Mr Trueno. This is my first time I'm actually teaching so please behave," Ted told the class. He was quite nervous now but he tried to smile.

Just as the teacher began to introduce himself, a panting Aura rushed into the room and quickly turned to the instructor with an apologetic expression.

"S-sorry I'm late. Had to help my younger sister get to class. I know that isn't an excuse but I feel you should know anyway. Again sorry." Aura said quickly before she would move over and take an open seat next to Kevin. Kevin turned with a smile to his friend.

"H-hey Aura, thought you might call in sick or something." Kevin said with a whisper, wondering where she had been as she gave Kevin a sheepish grin.

"Y-yeah, sorry. I lost track of Sammy which ate up my time." Aura said as Kevin gave a nod of understanding.

"Don't worry, I get it." Kevin said as Oliver rolled its eyes.

"No excuse for tardiness." Oliver said to itself as Kevin and Aura focused on the teacher rather than Oliver's criticism.

Last edited:

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Mr Trueno completely understood what Aura was trying to say. He nodded and smiled at Aura as he went on to teach the lesson.

"Now, Since i'm a new teacher here, I'd like to get to know you all better so I'll be passing a worksheet around so I can get information on your name and powers et cetera, I know this is quite boring but after this we can begin" Ted said as he gave everyone the small worksheet he created. The Worksheet had these questions on it:

Full Name:

Superpower/s:

Aspirations:

Friends in this Class:

Other:

(Cade's PoV)

Cade looked at the girl who entered the class late. He hadn't seen her before. He was intrigued about her little sister but chose not to be a creepy stalker and just tried to concentrate on his work

Cade quickly began to write on the sheet about his name, Superpowers and Aspirations. He was at a loss when it came to friends. He had made no friends his age in the past hours he was here. He thought about Lily and what she probably thought of him when he had the outburst earlier that day. Maybe she considered him as a friend? He wasn't sure. He simply wrote 'none' in the friend's section and for other, he wrote "My emotions usually get the better of me, I apologize for anything that happens," Cade then gave his sheet to the teacher and sat back in his seat, wondering about what they would do next.

Aaron rushed into the class after receiving his schedule, already in enough panic from arriving late as is
"Sorry! Sorry! I got here late." He stated while running to the front of the room, handing Mr. Trueno a late pass and going to the seat closest to the board. He looked around the room awkwardly as he fumbled with his belongings, trying and failing at being discrete. The young boy stared down at the sheet in front of him, a look of skepticism on his face.
"He called it a worksheet but this is more like a personal biography." He concluded, his eyes trailing over the questions slowly. He shrugged it off and began filling out his sheet, only jus now really thinking about how peculiar his power was.

~~~~~~~~

Full Name: Aaron E. Clark

Superpower/s: I call it my 'Infinity Force'. I dont know much about it other than the fact that I am able to generate a nearly unbreakable dragging force with my right hand, and a nearly unblockable outward force with my left hand.

Aspirations: Finally learn the extent of my powers and use them to the best of my abilities.

Friends in this Class: No one, I just arrived.

Other: Although im not very experienced with my power, im fairly versed in basic hand to hand combat.

~~~~~~~~

Aaron let his pencil drop as he finished the assignment, assuming he couldnt have done that bad on it. He sat there waiting patiently as the other students finished they're sheets, thinking of the potential students he may go up against in this hands on class.
"Maybe its how ill meet my roommate." He thought to himself with a grin.

Full Name: Ryker Williams

Superpower/s: I can take punches and punch back harder. I can also make more of me

Aspirations: I wanna Punch stuff

Friends in this Class: Aura, Kev, and maybe June. But not Oliver

Other: June’s my twin. I like to punch stuff.

It was pretty obvious that Ryker didn’t but a lot fo work into his sheet. But he didn’t really care. He began to drum against his desk with his pencil, and looking around the room. It looked like only a few kids including him were actually done.

He looked over to see Aura had entered without him noticing. Wow, he maybe he was just dumb. Or ignorant. he shrugged it off and continued his nonsensical drumming with his pencil.

Full Name: Kevin McKnight

Superpower/s: Reptilian transformation.

Aspirations: To become a pro hero like my mother.

Friends in this Class: Aura, Ryker, Oliver & June.

Other: I have a bit of a stutter when I talk, sorry just nerves. Oliver, the mechanical A.I. owl on my shoulder, is my "guardian" that has been approved by the staff to be in classes with me.

Kevin had been too busy with filling out his answers to take note of the late arrival of another student, though Oliver had to pass the kid a glance before it looked over Kevin's answers. Kevin finished and took note Aura was still filling in her answers, along with most of the students, and as such decided to just sit and wait deep in thought.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
"Damn you Diego, you made us late!"

"We're not late if the bell hasn't rung! And we might make it if you could pick up the pace!"

"Least I haven't crashed into someone in the hallway!"

Ram Kinito's classroom would see the arrival of a pair of sophomore students, who dashed into the doorway and had been bickering with each other the entire way there. Thankfully the two made it before the bell rang as they took their seats behind a trio of students that were sitting in front of them.

"See, I told you we would make it." Diego said with a satisfied smirk as he placed his feet on his desk. Serenity rolled her eyes as she pulled out a notebook to begin jotting down some notes for the anticipated lecture.

Lily thought the antics of the kids around Suzy's age were amusing, Andrew did not share that opinion and much like Serenity had rolled his eyes at the two's arrival.

Swell, annoying pair who happen to be right behind us. Just what I need...

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Mr Trueno briefly Read over everyone's papers. He wasn't amused with Ryker's answers but he thought it would do. Mr Trueno then looked at the class again.

"Alright everyone, partner up because you're doing a duel as a pre-test... Well sort of. I am not grading you on how well you do rather observing how experienced you are in combat so I know what to teach to what student, There's lots of room to spread out" Mr Trueno Explained.

When Kevin had heard about teams up, his first instinct was to go pair up with Aura or Ryker. Aura also seemed to share the same attitude, but before one of them could ask the other...

"Alright, you seem good enough. We're partners now, got it?" Another student, one with a surprisingly muscular build for his age, who also had spiky red hair, pale skin, blue eyes and a black T-shirt with a flaming skull design on it along with a pair of jean shorts said as he wrapped his arm around and pulled Kevin away from the others.

"O-okay..." Kevin said, deciding protesting would be pointless as he glanced to Aura with an apologetic look with Aura who gave a nod of understanding.

With Kevin taken, Aura had a natural desire to go pair up with Ryker and had began to walk towards him, however Aura decided that maybe she could expand their social circle a bit and as such went over to another student.

"Hey, want to...be partners?" Aura asked the student, Cade, as she waited fro a response.

---------

"Crap crap crap crap CRAP!"

Rebecca had dashed her way into Ram Kinito's classroom, having scolded herself for being as tardy as she was, and once inside she quickly took a seat behind a pair of bickering students, one who had placed his legs on his desk.

Great, first major class since the attack and I'm already setting a bad example by being late. Stupid Rebecca, so stupid!

Aaron slipped out of his chair and approached the teacher, an awkward expression washing over his face.
"Um, I dont really know anyone here. The only name I know is Ryker. He's my roommate but I havent met him yet..." Aaron paused, glancing over his shoulder at the collection of students, unsure who might be his roommate.
"I figured if im gonna battle anyone, why not the guy ill be living with?" He finished with a small smile, flexing his palms.
"Lets hope I can control my power..." He thought worriedly while waiting for a response.

Ryker heard his name as he watched all his friends get picked. He was going to battle his sister, but a muscular boy apparently charmed her into being his battling partner. Leaving Ryker alone.

He looked over to where he heard his name said to see a boy talking to the teacher. “Did one of you say my name? If it was you teach or I was getting blamed for something, then the Headmaster probably got onto me about the tunnel thing. And the wall breaking thing. And the other things.” The boy paused to reach into his sack to pull out the thin metal gauntlet and place it over his left hand. He joined Mr. Trueno at his desk and shrugged. “I’m Ryker, so what is needed?”

Aaron turned on his heel at the sound of someone else approaching. He looked the boy over, taking note of the heavy metal gauntlets he was sporting.
"Oh, hi, nice to finally meet you Ryker. My names Aaron, it seems we're going to be roommates. I arrived kinda late so i havent had a chance to meet anyone. I was wondering if youd wanna partner up with me for the combat training." He finished, giving his newly discovered roommate a small grin.
"Hm. He appears to have a lot of battle experience, maybe this wasnt such a great idea." He contemplated before shaking the thought out of his head.
"No. No I need this."

“Well, nice to fight you. I’d love to trade a few punches. He stuck his right hand out offering a handshake, which was just his skin. It was the left one that was covered in a thin layer of metal. “I do need a partner as everyone else I know kinda got person-nabbed. Plus, i was bound to meet you at some point.” He gave a grin awaite the handshake. After they would head to where they would fight, and await, Mr. Trueno’s signal.

Aaron stiffened, giving a small smirk to Ryker for his open and energetic response, not expecting it to be so friendly yet challenging.
"I think we'll have a good year Ryker." He said clasping his hand around the other boys tightly, locking eyes for a moment. The look on his face almost screaming 'come at me'.
"Pretty open training grounds, I like it." He said stretching out.
"Now remember I dont have great control over my power, ill hold back just so you dont get hurt." He stated, clearly not meaning to sound as cocky as he did.
"Really hope I can keep my powers in check here..."

Mr Trueno, once he had confirmed everyone appeared to have partnered up, nodded to himself.

"Alright students, each spar goes until you've managed to immobilize or force a verbal submission from your partner. If, at any point, I feel a match is going too far I will step in. Now then: begin!" Mr. Trueno called out.

----------

"So, um you ready?" Cade asked as Aura gave a nod and took a deep breath. Soon the air began to chill around their area as she began to generate her ice powers.

---------

"Let's see what you got string bean." The buff, and rather rude student said before his body transformed into a humanoid rock man. Kevin gave a nod as his skin was soon covered in scales and his eyes became repetalian as he assumed a fighting stance.

"R-ready when you are."

“Hurt me. That’s want I want. That’s my power!” Ryker gave a childish grin and crouched, getting into a fighting stance. Then he sprang forward and began to run, using the momentum from the spring to increase his speed. He raised his right hand, and made a fist, ready to deliver a right hook to Aaron’s left side.

“Okay, pretty mama. Let’s go. But I’ll try not to bruise that pretty face.” The man named Norman said, as hands morphed to demon claws, and his arms changed their colors to green and became more muscular.

June raised her fists and they were wrapped in electricity. “Okay. Flatter won’t save you from a beating.”

Benjamin “Benjy” Vickers had too impatient to show up to late. So he had show up earlier and hadn’t got much sleep the night before. So with arriving early, he was quick to fall asleep. However for this kid, anything could go wrong, even when he was asleep. As students began to get loud, he began to move in his sleep. One loud noise, could make him fall off his chair.

Aaron raised an eyebrow out the comment.
"Thats his power? Absorbing damage? Hm, looks like I wont win this with the force of just my fists." He thought to himself, only to be snapped out of his thoughts by Ryker's approaching fist.
"Whoa man!" He yelled, leaning back at the last second, Ryker's fist passing a hairs width away from Aaron's face. He followed up by spinning on his left heal, aiming to slam his right elbow into the base of the back of Ryker's neck.
"if he absorbs damage, ill start by jarring some vital spots." He thought to himself, seeing it as being reasonable, the boy wouldnt feel the full impact so he needed to make every hit count.

After a few more minutes, Ram Kinito's class was full, and he was pleased with the students who came, or at least most of them.

Suzy noticed the other two students who came in, and immediately felt intimidated. She knew she shouldn't be, but she couldn't handle their yelling. The other two students sort of reminded her of Lily and Andrew, but Suzy was always the shy and quiet one, so she didn't say or do anything.

Ram looked unto his class, and said, "Good morning, class. My name is Ram Kinito, but you may all refer to me as Mr. Kinito." A marker then started floating with a purple aura surrounding it, and wrote down Ram's name on a bulletin board. "I'll be your teacher for this year, and I hope we can all get along. I just started teaching, but don't you dare think you can take advantage of me just because I'm a... How do you young ones say it again?... 'Newbie'."

A stack of paper then started flying around the air, with the same purple aura as from the marker, and the pieces of blank paper were being passed around the class. "I think to make this school year easier, it would be greatly appreciated if you could all write down something about yourself on these slips of paper. Your hobbies/interests, pets, family, whatever you like, and listing your power is mandatory. After you are done, please be sure to turn it into me. And, please, be sure to place your name on it as well."

Suzy was impressed with Mr. Kinito's powers. Telepathy!? Wow! I never thought I would ever be able to see this kind of power in my life! Anyone in the room could see the awe in Suzy's expression.
Suzy then grabbed her paper, and wrote down her name. She then wrote,

"Hello there, Mr. Kinito. My name is Suzy Parks, and my ability is to be able to control souls and possession. I know...it sounds creepy. But I hope to be able to use it for the right cause!
Also, I'm very shy, and it would be greatly appreciated if you don't call me during class to answer a question (if I'm not raising my hand that is)."

Suzy the turned her paper in to Mr. Kinito.

Kevin's opponent tried to nail Kevin with a series of punches using enlarged rock fists, but Kevin proved to be a hair or two quicker as he kept dodging each and every blow. Eventually Kevin jumped backwards and stuck himself on the wall of the classroom. The rock student shot him a glare.

"Damn it, get back here and let me punch you in the face!"

"That's a t-terrible strategy for m..."

"I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR OPINION!"

----------

Cade took a deep breath as he slammed his fists into each other, having touched his own skin he began to enhance his strength as he would jump to avoid Aura, who had ran forward and thrust her hands towards the ground which created icicles that extended towards the ceiling. Her aim having been to freeze the floor around him. Cade landed behind Aura and tried to deliver a punch, but Aura was able to skate away as she aimed to freeze the ground underneath Cade but he jumped back. Both students had different thoughts during this exchange.

She's not giving me any room, I've got to find a way to close the gap without tripping over myself.

Remember, I am in control. I'm the boss. You can do this Aura...

---------

Mr. Kinito my name is Rebecca Lincoln. My power is fire manipulation, with its power and controlling varied based on my emotions. The angrier I get, the stronger but less controlled my fire is and vice versa. I have a younger sibling, one of the Year 1 students, so my schedule may be subject to change in events of emergency concerning her as I am her legal guardian.

Rebecca handed her paper over to the teacher before she sat back down in her desk. Rebecca decided to scope out any noticeable classmates. Finding a trio, two upbeat and one downcast student. Another duo of bickering students and one student who had been sleeping as everyone else came in.

Quite the cast of characters, if appearances are anything to go by. Wow that sounded shallow.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Name: Emily, though I go by Lily
Powers: Plant Manipulation
Hobbies/Interests: Gardening, Hikes
Pets: Friends with lots of animals, but own none.
Other: I have no known last name cause I was raised in the woods by my guardian, who did not have a last name himself.

Name: Andrew Thomas
Powers: Death Touch (Anything my skin touches decays and rots, so be cautious when it comes to touching my bare skin. Clothing is okay.)
Hobbies/Interests
Pets: None
Other: My clothing is specialized to self repair itself, which is why I am not butt naked right now. This clothing allows me to touch things without killing anyone.

Lily and Andrew handed their papers to the teacher and would sit back down, Lily looking out the window while Andrew just rested his hand on his sleeved arms.

----------

Name: Diego D'Angelo
Powers: Steel Skin (Cover my body in hard steel, to deliver hard blows and sharp cuts!)
Hobbies/Interests: Competition, extreme sports and just anything exciting!
Pets: A dog named Max. Black lab.
Other: A student in this class named Serenity is a bit of a teacher's pet, so she is gonna kiss your butt. Don't let her charms sway you to give her favorable treatment! Also, if you recognize me because of my dad I am NOT like him. I promise you that. I am gonna be a top pro, just you wait!

Name: Serenity Robinson
Powers: Able to generated & manipulate assorted crystals, diamonds & gemstones.
Hobbies/Interests: Competition, classical music and reading.
Pets: A cat named Destiny.
Other: My seat partner, Diego, is a bit of a loudmouth and troublemaker. Keep an eye on him. Also if you happen to see a resemblance to my mother know I am more than just her daughter. I will make it on my own based on my own achievements. I will be a top pro, just wait and see for yourself.

Diego had hoped over his desk and slammed his paper on the teacher's desk before he moved back to his seat, with Serenity finishing shortly after as she calmly walked up to hand her paper to the teacher before she sat back down.