• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Charmuraji -RX's almost-live picture show-

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
god even your doodles are fantastic... futachimaru's expression is priceless on the third one. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
As I remarked in chat, that drawing Yanappu is so cute that it almost makes up for the hideous thing it evolves into. :'D I also just love the expressions of Futachimaru and Larvitar, they're so silly and animated. :3

This sketchy style is really appealing and fun to look at and just brings out a whole new feel to your always amazing art. ^^

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Sir Red said:
As I remarked in chat, that drawing Yanappu is so cute that it almost makes up for the hideous thing it evolves into. :'D

But... I like the thing it evolves into more than Yanappu! It's the only evolved form of the elemental monkey trio that I actually appreciate... D:

ANYWAYS... I admit, that's one damn cute grass monkey. I love how its hair looks more shaggy and hair-like in your sketch. ^^

Also, random angry Futachimaru is ♥. Poor dear having its shells stolen.. XD

UniranSCT.png
BachuruStel.png

lol idk I just love these two and their silly (swanky swanky) LP threads~

[me=RX]hides from Stel for drawing him in Chibi forme D=[/me]​

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
I love you for drawing such an adorable Yuniran ♥ Bachuru is pretty adorable as well, as well as Megs and Stel

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
...That's an overload of amazing adorableness. :'D Yuniran and Bachuru are so adorable, detailed and just squee inducing. :3

SCT is damn cute in chibi form and Stel is...so detailed and epic. >>

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Oh my deities, that is INCREDIBLE. XDDDDDD

We look ridiculously adorable in chibi form and this is me, the not-the-biggest-fan-of-chibis-in-the-universe talking. XDDD And omg, Megan is Adorable as all frell. As is ze Bachuru. XD

And oh my deities I want this bandanna like NOW. XD What is it with you and designing the most awesome clothing ever?! XD

Also, Red: SCT is damn cute in any form. XD

*pops out of thread lurking to reply :>*

KLJASLDJAL:KJDEALJREWJALKJDSL:IWEJ:LKAJC:ALDJK I can't even form words on how cute chibi Stel and I are :>>>>

Such an adorable Yuniran <33333 And that Bacchuruuuu~ AndStelbutshh~ ♥ His face looks like he's going on a grand adventure like "Yeaaaaaaah~!"

You guys certainly love your untraditional, non-mammal Pokemon. I must say, these just scream adorable. That's it.

"ADORAAAAAAAAAAAAABLE!"

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
ROFL! Both the chibi Stel and SCT and the Pokemon are adorable. I love the detail on Stel's bandanna, too.

Nice one, RX. XD

[me=Linkachu]huggles the wuzzy-fuzzy spider. x3[/me]

Oh my god those Chibi's of Stel and Megan! They look really detailed, and Ranculus looks so cute! And chibi Stel is awesome. :3

HeroModeRX.png

IT'S HERO TIEM​

Or Villain tiem, I guess. You can never really tell given RX's choice of weapon is a shadowy dog spirit guardian thing.

[me=RX]goes to pick a proper Strife Specibus[/me]

YOU ARE MY HERO AND THIS IS AMAZING
LET'S GET MARRIED
AGEN

for realsies though I am so pleased to see you dabbling in MSPaint linelessness like this just adfsgnhsdahf
MSPA for the win, good sir.
and this is gorgeous, you're always so amazing with color and shades <333

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
I'm probably supposed to be afraid of it, but that shadow dog is just adorable. :3 You just continue to amaze me, though. Whatever medium you use to art you just excel so amazingly, it's outstanding.

Very good drawings !
Actually , they're amazing !
The drawing with the Buizels are very detailed .
And nice proportion on the OC .
Good job on those .

+ the colored drawing labeled "It's Hero Tiem" is also very nice .
Nice job on the size change !
It's so epic . :)

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Aww, how cute. :3 I love Bluez and Saya together, as they're always cute and fun together. I see that Bluez has now evolved, still not to sure about that (I'm not a fan of Floatzel at all really :T). Hopefully what happened with Buizel will happen with Floatzel and your art style will make me fall in love with the species.

W00t! More speed for Bluez! I'm happy he's evolved. He seems to be in a very 'macho' mood right now, judging from his stance and expression. I wonder if Saya will ever evolve.

On the art, I find this to be colored in a more soft manner than the last few pictures featuring the two. Is this to emphasize the mood, or is this a new style?

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Ah Ha! So Bluez really did evolve in that battle with Futachimaru! There's no better way to bring in a new year than a little romance with your significant other, and no sweeter a piccu than this one. Great work RX!

SDFASGGDHFDN FLOATZELLLLLLLLL
omg he evolved and stuff ; u;
this is so cute bluh bluuuhhhhh diabeetus everywhere <333333

Noelfinal.png

ahoohoo, new-ish OC. Actually, he's been around for quite a while, but yeah, never talk about him and shite. Entering him in an OC tourney on DA...that is if I can finishthe bloody thing before the deadline >:0

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Oh snap~! :V Look at that man of badass-ness and his mysteriousness. You draw clothes so amazingly, RX, it's just outstanding. I'd stab a child for those sick looking boots he's got on. >:3 I'd be interested to see more of this OC and hear a backstory for him.

Why do I think of The Stig? :O

No but seriously. That guy is awesome. As is all of your art. I've been stalking this thread in the shadows for quite a while. Bluez looks awesome as a Floatzel, I think it's good he evolved. The Futachimaru battle was kinda begging for it.

And I aapprove of the little burning Duskull on your new OC ^^

Why did the first thing that popped in my head have to be "Hey, is that Speed Racer?" Pathetic. :p It is Pokemon, silly me.

The sketchy lining suits the 'sketchy' (ha ha) looking character. Is this one that bikes?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
/inhale
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegtrsdbfnhe sabfdvsxzbndhf <3333333

I am so excited for all this hoo-ah that is going on here we are going to have so much fun and he is so trippy with his motorcycle suit and numnumnum :D :D :D

Psycho Monkey

First I thought of a Power Ranger. Then I thought of Kelty from Durarara!! Now I think OMG RX draws the best outfits imaginable! They are absurdly good and too awesome to possibly exist in reality but we wish they would anyway. Will you be using him in any of Charms's RPs or is he just for the contest?

Wow RX, the picture of Floatzel and Sneasle is amazing! So much deatail :D

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
:V RX that is so awesome and just head-explodingly wicked that I wanna scream~!

I love the art style, your range when drawing is outstanding and you really have been showing it off beautifully as of late. The Pokemon sweaters were a cool touch and look awesome (and as always, you make the most awesome clothing that I wish was real T_T). Just amazing, RX. ^^

GET OUT OF HERE !!
That Mewtwo remix on page 8 ... One word : EPIC .
Oh let's make it two : OUTSTANDING .
I'm sorry for the caps but that's too much for me to handle .
Just way too much .
Epic . Even epic can't judge that masterpiece !
You POWN at art skills , RX .

+ the new pics are just out of this universe .
I only say this a few times but , awesome job . You are so awesome .
:D

I
love this so much
look at us we're so goddamn adorable with our respective pokemon hoodies
asdfgdghdfdf
I love the poses so much
and the attention to the tiniest details, like the ocean running down Sem's arm and the steamer in his hand, the circus and rainbows on my shoulder (adgsdfnhdhgnm ♥), Buizilla rampaging over your head and the itty bitty airplane poking out over Sami <33333
and the hoodie interpretations are just brilliant, I need to find someone I can commission to make me that mebukijika jacket. (Sawsbuck, rather.)

but really I just want to say good god this is awesome and so much fun and
and I totally made this my DP when you posted it on facebook sfghdfg ♥
(keyboard mashing is a dangerous practice, I almost closed myself out of this window like twice :'D)

BlackRoseJack

Formerly psy-teen
wow your art is so fantastic... the hoodies are great I would buy any pokemon styled hoodie given the chance (obviously a lepardas hoodie) :)

Psycho Monkey

[me:psycho Monkey]laughs maniacally[/me]

Was it coincidence or was it fate that I just happened to be listening to Matryoshka when seeing this topic?

You have proven that no style is beyond your reach RX. You, Sem, Belle, and Sami look absolutely fabulous and those hoodies are epic representations! I love how the buidings in the background are so magnificently detailed with each person's specific personas in mind.

What should I do about such feelings? Can't you tell me? Just a little?

Status
Not open for further replies.