• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Chains of the Faunus (A RWBY RP)

How many teams should we have

• As many as there are People to join

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Once another two people join to complete the last Team, thats it

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Theres too many already

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just said yes... As in yes we're going to add him

OH MY GOD HES A FAUNUS

NO

NONONONONONONONO

NOOoOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOO

CalmDownFishyThereIsAWayToFixThisWeCouldLIkeHaveHimAsARunawaySlaveOrSomethingOrNeptunesOrOhMyGodOhMyGodOhMyGod

Anyways, you'll probably want to know my plans for the future of this RP, aside from Vytal, i'm planning to maybe dump everyone in an upper-class Atlas Ball, and introduce a new Villian whom i'll be hinting at in the near future

Calm down, man.
And.
UPPER CLASS?
TELL ME THAT DOES NOT MEAN WE HAVE TO HAVE DATES
MY DATE IS FICTIONAL
And a Eevee, huh? (My term for evil people) Hint me, pleaseee~

well... I still have my third character (which I'm sure you, Karp, remember what I told you his fate was and I'll introduce later) and maybe another persons third or second character could help fill up that team.

Wait
Um

To change the subject, I've had an idea in the back of my head for Vytal
We could introduce and fight a whole bunch of Canon characters, and eventually we could face of team vs team.

They would be different of course, Team Ruby wouldn't exist since Blake is a Fanaus and Weiss would probably stay in atlas in this timeline (wink) but I want to introduce them, maybe team RJPY (Rupy) with Jaune and Pyrrha taking their placed. Other ideas could be team NYCR (Nicer) CRNY (Crony) or something like that with Coco, Yatsuhashi, Nora and Ren (Velvet would be a slave and Fox would be off somewhere... Doing something)
Dunno about a third team though, how do you feel owning Cardin's team?

Maybe we could even bring back Alby as an opponent

Weiss could be a teammate I don't know if that's a good idea or not. :(

That would make us seem truly desperate.
I think the problem is the number of posts. They must think that the thread is full, or something. I've missed good RP's because of that mistake.

EDIT: Weiss is probably unsocial here.. (wink wink)

We should bug people to join. :)
Go do that if you want

Wait

Weiss could be a teammate I don't know if that's a good idea or not. :(
That would make us seem truly desperate.
I think the problem is the number of posts. They must think that the thread is full, or something. I've missed good RP's because of that mistake.

EDIT: Weiss is probably unsocial here.. (wink wink)
What she said, I don't want to become too involved in Canon characters as they take the main focus away from us. For secondary characters, like Ironwood, and Villains, like Ooblek, thats fine but if we have Weiss as a main character, she'll probably take away from the focus. Its part of the reason I set the RP in Atlas, to be away from RWBY and such.

Here's my third and final character
EDIT: I'm sorry I have to change the name, I just realized something about it
Name: Galen Gurē
Appearance: Has lightly tanned skin and has dark grey hair with normal jade coloured eyes. He wears a light grey beanie with a shirt that matches, as well as dark grey pants and light grey shoes.
Personality: Blake isn't good around other people yet seems to parasitically feed off of others loneliness, depression, and sorrow, even though he actually doesn't. He is vengeful is someone double-crosses him or just handles a situation with him the wrong way. He himself has very troubling mental conditions have a severe case of depression and nihilism, although he can be a strong and happy person when around "friends."
Slave: None
Semblance: golden strings of light emerge from his fingertips which can connect to most objects, when its activated a golden light begins to emit from his eyes completely hiding them and mouth.
Weapon: A katar dagger with a sawed-off shotgun attached
Backstory: Coming from what was a rich family, Blake used to have an easy life with slaves until an unknown attacker burned his house to the ground killing his mother and brother and allowing their slaves to get away in the process. Since then he had been training to hunt down the one responsible and take justice into his own hands.

Last edited: