• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Chains of the Faunus (A RWBY RP)

How many teams should we have

• As many as there are People to join

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Once another two people join to complete the last Team, thats it

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Theres too many already

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think we'll just do the 4v4s and 2v2s, maybe the 1v1s or even the finals before something inevitably goes horribly, horribly wrong.

For the battles I envisioned it as everyone leaping over to their own sides of the arena and essentially just doing their own 1v1s where you control the foe you are currently fighting. Also I just realised, Machine Gun + Trumpet, nobody would get close to those two.

Nah, two of you were able to take down the highly trainer Proffesor, I mean Doctor Ooblek. The amount of damage the entire team can do would be much more than team JCDC, which doesn't have much ranged capability anyways

Back on PC, thank god.

Now, I'll leave you with these inspiring quotes
"We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us."
"The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today."
"I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination"
'The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart"

Its still my fault.
Also I swear to God if a person barreled of their dorm in college, everyone would be screaming, but Galen be like "Nah, let her die, its eighteen thousand billion more people saved anyway".
xD

Man what in the world did I miss?

Well anyway I will post mine before anyone else joins. :)
https://pokecharms.com/link-forums/general-role-play-rules.149/
Yep I read the roles.
Human Bio
Name: Zach Seals
Appearance: Green dyed hair grown in the shape of a mullet and blue eyes. He is six feet tall and about 150 pounds. He has a light green t-shirt with white stripes and a thin orange vest over it. For pants he has black cargo pants, and black canvas shoes.
Personally: Mostly Docile and can be kind. Due to being bullied when he was a child, he is sometimes timid when meeting new people because he doesn't know if their nice or not, however Sara helps him on that. He's also can be naive at times and gets angry very easily when things don't go as planned or him or others are in trouble. Zach is also shy to anyone who is better than him and tries to avoid small children whenever possible. Zach has been bullied in the past and hates it when others are being bullied as a result, even little kids. Zach treats Sara more as a friend rather than a slave but he still wants her to respect him. His skills in battle great but not the best 38th is the he's going to learn to be better also he's not the best at leading.
Slave: Sara Ray
Semblance: Can slow down time around him, giving him amazing reflexes. However he doesn't know how to control it very well.
Weapon: A standard broadsword that can be on fire and no Zach is not Roy.:p Also an assault rifle similar to an AR12 modified to his standards both named Close and Far.
Backstory: Born and raised in a cabin near a village. His father was a great Huntsman, but however he went on a mission when Zach was ten years old and never came back and thought was presumedly dead. It didn't help that he was bullied ether, it felt like the only friends he had was his mother and Sara. Zach was raised by his mother for the rest of his life. Zach always wanted to follow his father's footsteps and become a Huntsman like him and will with his slave and childhood friend Sara.

Faunus bio
Name: Sara Ray
Appearance: Black long hair and brown eyes. She is slightly shorter then Zach. Has a purple shirt and a leather jacket with a short black skirt, and black boots.
Personally: Very kind but sometimes doesn't like taking Zach orders, however she trusts him because he is her best friend after all. She loves small children which is something Zach is annoyed by. She will always be by Zach's side even in the darkest of times.
Semblance: Mind reading
Weapon: A bo staff, the collapsible kind
What kind of Faunus: Cat
Backstory: Not much is known about her past, but what is known is that she has been Zach's slave and friend since she been with his family.

Alright I made it a bit better. :)