• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Chains of the Faunus (A RWBY RP)

How many teams should we have

• As many as there are People to join

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Once another two people join to complete the last Team, thats it

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Theres too many already

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not really. Since BeHappy got banned we're getting rid of Alby but i'm giving us at least half a day of grace period before doing anything major

Also I'm getting rid of the "Three Characters" rule, you can have as many as you want as long as you can keep track of them

Sounds cool, I'l post as soon as I can. Also I have a problem with my iPad it's broken and it will take a few days to get it fixed so I'm stuck with my phone so I'll try to make my posts as big as I can.:)

And since we finished a major plot point and are at the top of a page, I feel this is a good time to recap everything

Team JCDC (Jade)
Josh Whitman - @SMRPG64
Cayden Delvin - @MegaCharizardZ
Darius Flinning - @DarkEmporer
Caleb Prasinos - @Eevee E

Team JABS (Jabs)
Jackie Legkiy - @DarkEmporer
Ame Ivo - @EspeonTheBest
Blaire Kane - @Eevee E
Sky - @Sky5372

Team CZG?
Alby (Formerly) - @BeHappy aka UltimateRoleplayer
Carmen Watson - @DaVioletAce
Zach Seals - @Palusokudo
Galen Gurē - @DarkEmporer
???? - ????

Now for the plot

Day 1
Atlas Acadamy opens its gates for its new students, whom all stream in

General Ironwood makes a speech

Everyone goes to their dorms
The dorm building is a five-storey building, each floor with twenty rooms. Each of those rooms holds a team of 4, plus Fanaus slaves (Who have to sleep on the floor), allowing 400 students to fit inside

Students take a day to get used to the school (and get some characters development)

Day 2
Trial Begins

More Character Development

I try my darned hardest to make everyone assume the villian is Qrow

I reveal its not Qrow

The real villian infiltrates the school

The real villian begins targeting teachers

Ironwood orders a school lockdown

Villian confronts Ironwood

Villian is revealed to be... Bartholomew Ooblek, a member of the rebellion
one of Ooblek's first lines in RWBY was asking if any Fanaus had been discriminated against because of their race. I'd doubt a man like him would allow slavery to exist

Ooblek and Ironwood begin an epic battle in which Ironwood is knocked out, then Alby throws a BOMB at Ooblek and everyone else hits him towards it.

Ooblek explodes, and is arrested.

Day 3
People wake up

Nah, there are teams with second names. In fact, Ren is actually his last name (I think)

In team BRNZ, the first team JNPR fights in Vytal, has a member named May Zedong for the Z

Here is the Wiki on team names
"The first letter of the each team member's name is used to form an acronym that stands for the name of the team. In some cases, the first letter of a member's surname may be used. The team leader's initial is the first letter of the team name.

Every team name follows the color naming rule of Remnant. This means a team name has to be a color, mean a color, sound like a color or make people think of a certain colour."

Sky, you do understand the concept of a hallucination? Because Dark's post was just that, an extremely disturbed figment of Darius' imagination. In reality he was stumbling through the room with a tomahawk at Josh's (my Character) throat

Oh, thanks for tagging me. My notifications weren't working. Anyway, I thought that you walked outside to get some fresh air, then had said hallucination and walked back inside. Honestly, I'll just have to delete the post, since I messed up really badly

Oh! And if no one takes up the final spot for our team, I can use one final attempt of a character!
(I'm going to regret all my decisions.)
Dunno, I don't want the same person on two spots of a team. But since it seems nobody is joining, Go for it. Just have their last name start with A to make team SWAG

so... when do classes start?
As soon as Teams are announced, which I plan to have later in the day/whenever the last student is created

Now two things
1) Who wants to Write Alby out of the RP, or should I?
2) Who wants to help me find a logical way to put Coco and Flynt Coal on the same team?

So anywyas, I think I've thought of a way to take Alby out of the RP and bring in another character at the same time

We'll say his place was meant to be taken by a kid named "Albert", but since they both looked alike nobody noticed until somebody looked at the paperwork

I'll set to work on "Albert"'s bio tomorrow

Shameless Self-Advert
https://pokecharms.com/works/rwby-one-final-battle.32042/

Anyways, I'm going to do the Albert thing now, my next post will see Alby out and bring in "Albert", with a perfectly good excuse as to why Alby was there and not Albert. Drawing quite a bit of inspiration from Alby's original bio

Name: Albert Nipox
Appearance: Like his brother, Albert has Brown Hair, Pale skin and brown eyes, but unlike Ably, Albert's hair is clean and tidy at all times. He also needs glasses
Personality: Albert is probably the exact opposite of Alby personality wise, while Ably is sometimes hotheaded and doesn't care for others, Albert is probably one of the most caring people you will ever meet. He is always very tidy and likes getting everything done quickly. However he, like his brother, gets very aggressive whenever Faunus slavery is brought up. In his eyes, all races should be treated equally.
Slave: None
Semblance: His semblance is very similar to Alby's Pillow Body, but instead he turns almost into a liquid, some kind of Goo which flows slower than water, around the same speed as Honey unless he is controlling it. This allows him to change his shape at will, entrap foes and their weapons inside his body and move around much quicker, but he is basically unable to harm anyone in this form.
Weapon: A Khopesh, also known as a Sickle Sword. It can turn into a sniper rifle as well
(Random history lesson of the Day, along with the Mace, a Khopesh was one of the two weapons depicted as a symbol of ruling power for the Egyptian Pharaohs. During earlier times this honour belonged solely to the mace but as time passed, the Khopesh became the main symbol. Kind of fitting that Albert's weapon was basically the successor to Alby's weapon. Almost like I planned that... [I actually didn't, I was just looking up random weapons, saw the Khopesh, thought It looked cool, read something about it and realised the coincidence])
Backstory: Albert was one of Alby's two younger brothers, and possibly the most academically gifted member of his family. However Albert had always been a sickly child, after being accepted into Atlas, he fell ill, too sick to attend, and so he allowed his older brother to attend in his place. But now that he has recovered, Albert has returned to take his place as the final member of team SWAG

DUDEE
WAAI U BE SO DARRRKKK
Also, speaking about teams for the tournament, what if everyone gets a list of either a fanmade team or a canon team that they need to control?
Also,
I'm freaking dead
HAVE YOU SEEN COCO AND FLYNT?