• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Chains of the Faunus (A RWBY RP)

How many teams should we have

• As many as there are People to join

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Once another two people join to complete the last Team, thats it

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Theres too many already

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I doubt it, Carmen may hate everyone but she probably just wants away time and will get attacked by Ooblek or something

Wait

Did you call me fishy

xD
Kind of disappointed this is how her life at Atlas will start.
Also, I vote yes for this notion of calling him fishy. I have no idea what to call him, so..

Why did BeHappy just turn into Ultimate Roleplayer

Please tell me this is a charms glitch and BeHappy isn't Ultimate Roleplayer's alt or something

@Teapot, sorry to bother you but I saw you online. Can you verify?

Oh...

Can he still post? Because his character is quite involved in the story so it would be near impossible to retcon the last three pages. Also with him gone, the story arcs of 2 other characters will have to be basically restarted...

Whatever, the show must go on! We'll find a way! I hope

Wait... What

Why?

I've RPed with both... At the same time... He had no reason to make an alt?

I hope this means he gets off with a lighter punishment...

@UltimateRoleplayer, BeHappy, or whatever you go by, thanks for being in this RP for the time being, we will honour the memory of you and your character...

Would it be considered Autoing if we kept writing his character into the story?

When exactly is the day Ironwood reveals the team names? I really don't want this to die out, like Aracelis Academy did.
Though, that makes the work horrible, huh?

Um

To change the subject, I've had an idea in the back of my head for Vytal
We could introduce and fight a whole bunch of Canon characters, and eventually we could face of team vs team.

They would be different of course, Team Ruby wouldn't exist since Blake is a Fanaus and Weiss would probably stay in atlas in this timeline (wink) but I want to introduce them, maybe team RJPY (Rupy) with Jaune and Pyrrha taking their placed. Other ideas could be team NYCR (Nicer) CRNY (Crony) or something like that with Coco, Yatsuhashi, Nora and Ren (Velvet would be a slave and Fox would be off somewhere... Doing something)
Dunno about a third team though, how do you feel owning Cardin's team?

Maybe we could even bring back Alby as an opponent