• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Chains of the Faunus (A RWBY RP)

How many teams should we have

• As many as there are People to join

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Once another two people join to complete the last Team, thats it

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Theres too many already

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh yea, but in my epic summery of epic ness I changed my mind.

Just make him a tad more than mildly annoyed at everything that happened, or do you want me to still control him?

PC line

Have you been going by Mobile lines the whole time? A mobile line is only 6-10 words long! In fact, this line of text I wrote in is exactly one line long...

I want three PC lines, thank you very much. Whenever someone refers to lines, I'm pretty sure they ALWAYS refer to PC lines

Have you been going by Mobile lines the whole time? A mobile line is only 6-10 words long! In fact, this line of text I wrote in is exactly one line long...
This line of text is exactly one PC line long, look at it on mobile and compare the two

Also I wrote the entire Ooblek interrogation scene on mobile, its not that hard if you take that into account

I must ask a question that I ask on a lot of the rps I join if it goes long enough, the question is: If you had to pick a theme song for your character, her would it be?
After a small amount of looking I've decided that Darius' theme would be Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park