• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

"I still don't understand why you trust him."Michael said as he finished his burger. "He is a criminal, after all. At any moment he could get sick of what you say and go berserk!"
"Well, he didn't have a choice, either he was a grunt, or he would've starved to death."Jodi explained to him.
"Yes, but still, he was so cooperative. I mean, you did threaten him that he's gonna become Charizard food, but he might have just agreed so he could stab you in the back later."
"You sound a lot like Byron..."
"Well...You know what, don't listen to me. He'll come back with an innocent smile on his face and serve you like a nobleman. The end."

"Ugh, I've tried to believe in that..."Michael said with a sigh."I've tried to believe in Ray's case. But with what happened at the Iron Island, I remembered how hard it was for me to let go of him just bailing on us! And I can't go trough that again with every criminal that 'wants' to change."
"Well, just don't think about that. If you keep that up, it might actually happen."Jodi added.
"What would happen?"
"The criminals actually pretending to be good now, then stab us in the back. So we need to think that they'll be on our side."
"Ugh,I guess...."

Last edited:
"Fine by me."Michael said as he began walking down the street. There were a lot of people with their Pokemon, mainly Starly and Shinx, which made Michael think "Hmmm....Let me get out my Pokemon!"He sent out his Tangela and Gligar, who happily shook hands. "Guys, take a look at this!"He pointed towards a big screen which displayed Officer Jenny and her crew arresting the Galactic grunts who haven't managed to flee on time. Jodi slowly approached the screen, deep in thought.
"I sure hope that they got a good chunk of them."

"That would be incredible! I'm sure Typhlosion has a lot of complaints for me, aha..." Ray responded to Azumi excitedly. When Nana began singing his face formed a big smile. "Wow, she's really good!" he stated proudly.

Lucian smiled at Alex's question, as if he knew it was coming.
"It's an interesting idea, isn't it? You're asking if it's possible to revert from the 'symbolic' back the 'real'; to undo the linguistic acquisition of infancy and return to the realm of ineffable experience. But given how inextricable language is to the development of the ego and the psyche in general, is such a reversion possible? and if so, might it lead to madness? For Girafarig to impose structure onto formlessness is natural enough, given its precedent in the psychological development of humans; but to retract a structure, and return to formlessness? It's never been done before. That's not to say that it can't be done... not that I have any concrete methods... but I've been experimenting with a few things."

Azumi kept watching her pokemon. "I think Nana would be better in pokemon contest than battles. We should ask Michael." She turned to look for him, but noticed they were missing. "Oh I guess they got bored."

Maker watched the screen. "Those unlucky grunts I didn't save. Maybe I should have hired more and like make my own baseball team or something." She said sarcastically.

"Formlessness, ineffable, undo..." Alex repeated the words to himself. That particular group seemed familiar in each other's context. As if he'd heard the same words used to describe something else... A thought bubbled to the surface of Alex's mind. "Have you ever tried relaxation meditation? The kind where, ah, it's like... um..." Alex found himself at a loss for words, and instead decided to just explain how it works.

"Well first, you imagine a place that makes you comfortable. The sights, the sounds, the touch. Right down to the very last detail. Then you slowly start relaxing your body, working your way up from your toes. As you go, you start to forget you even have those body parts you've relaxed away. With enough practice and a long enough session, you can totally free your mind and essentially dream, despite being awake." Alex laughed. "It kinda is like going mad, but realizing so and remaining calm about it. I found out about it originally as a way to help myself deal with being in crowds. I used to get overstimulated very easily and it really helps to quiet the mind. However, how you're describing pure mental communication sounds very similar to what this state feels like. I don't know if it would work for communicating like this, since it's fairly unstable, but it might be worth a try."

Azumi thought about what Alex said and answered. "Well I know meditation. I had to take a class on any kind of martial arts as part of the academy in order to graduate. I took typical self defense and kung Fu." She stopped, her mind going back through the memories of those times. "Even though I didn't fully graduate, I did learn some meditation. It's how I've managed to live with Ray for so long." She smiled proudly.

Maker looked at Eli. "Well there's gotta be something big here in this city besides the library." She looked around. "Look, there's a park way down that road. Let's go over there!" She began to walk down the street.

"That's him, right there," a young grunt hid in the shadows, alongside her boss. She'd never seen the man before - he was quite high up in the organization. His presence intimidated her, especially as she had failed at her job to get the caged Iron Island pokemon to him. Of course, she was part of a team and so was only partly responsible - but in his mind, she still had no excuse for escaping the island without the pokemon. "The one talking to Lucian," she clarified. "He's the one who took the new poke-, ah, soldiers from us," she explained, hesitating on the word 'soldiers'.

"Darn, Lucian's here and he even brought a detective," he rumbled, referring to Azumi. "How did you let this happen?"

"I- I'm sorry Ed, I did the bes-" the grunt was cut off by her boss' shout.

"Do NOT call your superiors by their first names, grunt!" Edward exploded. He sighed and pinched his nose. "Well, we'll have to be fast. We get the pokeballs, and we go," he muttered to himself. He summoned his staraptor from a pokeball, ordered it to tackle Alex, and set off running after it, leaving the poor grunt cowering where she stood.

---------

"Oh, that's great Azumi!" Alex responded, laughing at her joke. "I guess then all three of us can try, and maybe someone will have some success. We should find a hotel, though, I don't think a random street corner really puts the mind at ease-" Alex was cut off mid-breath as he was rammed into by an enormous bird. Fraxure's and Arcanine's pokeballs rolled out on the street.

Edward sprinted past, collected the pokeballs, and hopped on his staraptor. "Think you can steal from me?! I'm not done with you yet!" he shouted as he flew away. He looked down at what he'd collected. "Tsk only two. What'd he do with the others?" the bossman muttered to himself. "Now I'll have to search all over town for them. Well, that's what grunts are for, I guess."

Alex scrambled to his feet. Wild-eyed he patted his pockets, while frantically looking around. His eyes caught on the silhouette of the man on the bird, slowly shrinking into the distance. "He took Fraxure! And- and... Arcanine... He got Arcanine! Espeon! Where'd they go?" He shouted while scanning the horizon. He couldn't see the thief anymore.

Espeon stopped dancing and looked at Alex. "shes too far away, meow cant hear her," Alex was shocked speechless. Espeon walked over to him and sat down at his feet. "dont worry, well find them," He assured Alex, looking up at his face.

Azumi was too concentrated on Nana when the attack happened. Her reflex was to get Nana first. After she realized the target had been the pokeballs she felt terrible. She watched as the villain flew away, keeping her sight in that direction.
"Alex I'm sorry he got us of guard." She apologized without looking away. "We know they went that way, that is towards the east exit of the city." She took out her pokegear and noted the direction on her digital map. She finally turned to Alex. "Let's go." She turned to Ray. "I'm taking Nana, I can't focus if I don't know if she is safe or not. You and Lucian get information from Leo on any secret hideout they might have in the area. Especially towards the east."
She gave Ray a kiss, took out her Stoutland and got on. She pulled Alex up behind her and took off.

"I agree!" Ray responded to Azumi enthusiastically. "I think she has a lot of star power! I guess it makes sense given who her mother's trainer is..."

Lucian listened to Alex's explanation intently.
"Hmmm, yes, that does sound like a step in the right direction - it sounds a lot safer than my own methods, as well... The difficulty, however, will be in reaching a state deep enough, and stable enough for this to work. It'll likely require a lot of practice, and a lot of experimentation... but it's definitely worth a-"

Before Lucian could finish the Galactic admin swept in and stole back the pokemon that Alex had rescued.
"Excuse me!? What is the meaning of..." Lucian trailed off as he watched Edward fly off. He'd been too immersed in what he was saying to react in time...

Ray nodded at Azumi's instructions and gave her hand a squeeze before running off.
"C'mon Lucian! Let's go find Maker - and hopefully we'll run into the others as well..."
Lucian beckoned to June, who'd been looking out at the harbour with a impassive expression, and the three of them ran off into the city...

Last edited:
"Yeah, maybe it would've been better if you hired them all, but they deserve getting arrested." Michael said, a little salty that they couldn't get all the grunts. "I mean, what chance would there be that all of them would listen to you?"
"Stop it. Let's just go." Jodi said with a sigh. They followed Maker, until they saw Ray, Lucian and June running into the city.
"Guys, what happened? Why are you in such a hurry?" Michael called out to them.

Maker walked comfortably while listening to the rest. But, Michael's comment got her attention. She was about to ask for her sister when a familiar voice called to her. She turned around and saw Leo. He had a red polo shirt, black jeans and boots. He reached Maker, breathing heavily.
"I'm sorry I took so long ma'am." He took a few breaths. "I had a difficult time getting a clothes store to sell me clothing. You know, the uniform comes with a bad fame."
Maker laughed. "I figured it would. But, call me master. It sounds better."
Leo smiled. "Yes master!" He gave her the change he had left over.
"Keep it." Maker said proudly. "I'm glad you came back." She stretched her hand out to him. "That was a test, you passed. Welcome to the dynamic team. You're still my servent tho."
Leo looked at her confused, but nodded in agreement. "Thank you master."
Maker looked back at Ray and Lucian. "So what's going on? Where's Azumi and Alex?"

As Jude and Piper finished their conversation, Jude got up from the bench and decided to follow Jodi and Michael. Since he realized something was going on.
"Charity?" He asked, not looking at the Chatot on his shoulder. She squawked, to let him know she was listening.
"Can you fly up there and see what's going on?" Jude asked. Charity nodded and flew upwards, then started looking for where Ray was going. Jude could only watch as a strange person on what Jude could only guess was a Staraptor. It collided with Charity. Was there.. a person on that?! Jude watched in horror as the person shrugged and threw Charity into some kind of thing behind him. They then resumed their flight. Jude was speechless. Then the anger started getting to him. He ran himself into the city, not exactly knowing where he'd find where the rest were. Soon enough however, he crashed into Lucian and Ray.
"A S-Staraptor guy.. just took.. my Chatot." Jude huffed, slowing to a halt.

Last edited:
"A Staraptor guy?" Ray repeated back to him. "That's the same guy who took Alex's pokemon as well!" Ray gave everyone a quick debriefing:
"He appears to be part of team Galactic... I think he's after the pokemon that Alex took from Iron Island. Azumi and Alex are chasing after him at the moment, so Lucian and I came to talk to Leo" Ray turned toward the ex-grunt:
"Do you know of any Galactic outposts nearby? Any information on where this guy might be going or where he came from would be greatly appreciated..."

Lucian looked over at June, as if to ask her the same question.
"Nothing nearby that I'm aware of" she responded. "He might not have a specific destination in mind... he might just be trying to get away."

Leo just looked at Ray with a lost look. Maker got upset and scolded him. "Well?! Do you?!" She snapped, stomping her foot.
Leo looked at her astonished. "Well not a hideout exactly. There is this bar we hang out at and gather at. It's called Raging Houndooms."
Maker released her Rapidash. "Where is it?" She asked Leo as she got on.
"Just past the east exit of the city. You know, the rural areas." He said nervously.
Maker sent the information to Azumi. She signaled for Leo to get on. "Come on! We don't have all day! Lead us there."
The grunt gulped and got on. "Yes master."
Maker and Leo took off towards the east.

Azumi and Alex where near the exit of the city. She got the message from Maker regarding the information about the bar. She rushed her Stoutland as they ran faster, now that they knew their destination. After a few minutes, they arrived. There were several motorcycles parked outside. Azumi got off and looked at Alex. "Are you prepared?"

Jude ran after Maker and Leo.
Felix kept his nose to the ground, sniffing. Suddenly they turned the corner. "Shi!" Felix cried right before everybody started running off again. Piper leaned around the corner and saw this, sighing. Well, it's obviously something important. Piper thought to herself as she attempted to catch up, Felix lead the way.

"Of course!"Jodi told Eli with a smile. She threw a PokéBall into the air, revealing her Ursaring, which looked at Eli with an intimidating look. "He's a friend, Ursaring. Would you mind letting him ride you?" Ursaring sighed, but then nodded. Jodi smiled and threw another PokeBall into the air, revealing her Charizard. She recalled Glaceon and got onto the Fire Type's back.
Michael got on his Blaziken's back and said "Better be gentle, Ursaring doesn't like people that are too tense or impulsive ride his back. See ya!" Blaziken jumped away, followed by Charizard.
Ursaring got Eli by the shirt, put him on his back and ran to the destination, using Giga Impact as a Speed Boost.

It was still pretty early in the morning. The shadows of the buildings still reached all the way across the street, as if the city were reaching out to itself. Alex thought it was strange that there were so many motorcycles at this time of day. They must've been here all night. Good. They'll be off their game.

In response to Azumi's question, Alex looked at Espeon, who nodded back. Alex took a quick deep breath and, with a steely voice, declared "I'm ready." He walked up to the door, stood in front of it for a second, and then opened it. Immediately he was hit with a wall of sound like a sledgehammer. A thousand voices talked at once, each word a rock thrown straight at Alex's head. Music blared in the background, a rushing tide threatening to drown him. The overstimulation twisted Alex's determination into anger. Espeon pawed at him, and through the thick haze of sound, Alex could tell he had something to say, but nevertheless didn't receive any telepathic message. Alex looked back to the bar at the back of the building, and started walking over to it.

"meow can't reach my servant. his mind is a swirling mess. tell him he needs to relax," Espeon telepathed to Azumi.

Piper watched and sighed as they got on their pokemon. Jude still was just running. Piper huffed, not stopping. She threw out a pokeball. The pokemon landed on her shoulder. "Faith, make sure we don't loose 'em, okay?" She told the Pichu.
"Pi!" Faith responded, jumping off of Piper's shoulder and dropping to all fours. Her energy zoomed her in front of where Jude was, and she was eventually able to catch up to all the pokemon-riders, lending both Piper and Jude some visibility whenever a trainer in front of them turned.
Finally, they made it to the bar too.

Michael, Jodi and Ursaring all arrived at the bar at the same time. Michael and Jodi told their Pokemon to stay vigilant, while Ursaring dropped Eli off, sniffing the air, gagging at the smell of smoke and alcohol.
"I get you, boy."Michael told him with a disgusted expression. He made his way to the entrance, only to notice Alex, who seemed really upset by something. "What's up with him?"
"Probably the people in the bar offended him, like most bikers in bars would do." Jodi said with a sigh. "But let's wait to see what he'll do. I don't think it would be a good idea to interfere right now."

Ray hopped onto Typhlosion, Lucian onto Girafarig, and June onto Skunktank, and the three of them rode off after Maker and Leo. They arrived at the bar, and Ray admired its sketchy appearance.
"Wow, its been a while since I've been to a dive like this!"
He entered the bar and breathed in the smokey, boozy air. He scrunched up his nose a bit.
"On second thought, this doesn't smell nearly as homely as it used to..."
He turned toward the exit:
"Lucian, June: why don't you two wait outside for now? If they see an elite four member walk in, a fight's gonna break out for sure... We'll be counting on you for back up, if it comes to that..."
Lucian nodded in response, and Ray recalled Typhlosion and walked over to the bar. He noticed Alex on his way, looking uncharacteristically worked-up, and paused next to him.
"You lookin' to get into a bar fight, or something?" he spoke loudly so that Alex would be able to hear him over the blaring soundscape.

Last edited:
Alex chuckled darkly, responding to both Ray and Eli. “What Ray said, I guess. Not like this guy's going to give me Arcanine back just by asking nicely," Alex shook his head and walked up to the bar. He navigated his way around the many tables, slipping between raucous men practically yelling at each other to be heard over the music. They didn't pay Alex much attention, and he reached the bar without incident. "Hey, I'm looking for a man with a staraptor. Big guy, beard, working with team Galactic." Alex demanded of the bartender.

"Look kid, my job is to serve drinks, and yer not old enough to buy any. Get out," the man ordered. He turned to serve other customers, keeping a straight face. It was his job not to reveal the existence of the hidden basement. In the back room, there was a trap door, out of sight of other customers. If you were to open that trap door, you'd find a flight of stairs and, at the bottom, a thick steel door. So really, he wasn't worried about what this kid would do if he found out about it. However, he didn't want any attention drawn to it. The police could get involved.

The continued noise and overwhelming smells didn't help Alex's mood or self control. "No. I know he's here. I'm not leaving until I find him."

"Don't make me get security kid," the bartender indicated a few burly men in the corner, wearing jeans and black T-shirts. Of course, the bartender knew exactly who Alex was talking about, and exactly where he was. Edward was downstairs, betting on some illegal pokemon fights. He was really excited about some new pokemon he'd picked up. Said he wasn't sure what kinds they were, but he knew they'd be good. But the bartender didn't give any of this away, instead continuing about his bar-tending business.

Azumi sighed and rolled her eyes when she saw the interaction with Alex and the bar tender. "Trying to be tough in a place where EVERYONE thinks their tough also." She said to herself. She looked down at Nana. "Nana, I have to work, could you teleport to Maker outside please?"
The Kirlia agreed with a smile and teleported away. Azumi separated herself from Alex and Ray. She walked down to a corner of the bar and sat down. The bartender noticed her and walked over there. "What would it be lady?"
Azumi looked up with a serious expression. "I will take tequila, best one you got please, with orange and cranberry juice. Also add some lemon drops in there."
The bartender laughed. "That's a fancy drink, but don't worry, we have it. Just a second."
Just then a biker, big man with a mowhawk and a beard that went down to his chest, sat down next to Azumi. "Hello there." He said as he adjusted himself and made a sign to the bartender to bring him a drink. "What is a lovely girl like you doing in a place like this?"
Azumi's drink arrived, she took a small zip and answered without looking at the man. "Well obviously I came to get a drink."
The man laughed as he too began to drink from a giant glass of beer. "Well that is the obvious answer. I want to know the real one. Girls like you don't leave your safe zone just because."
Azumi kept looking at her glass. "Girls like me? What does that mean?"
The man chuckled. "Well just by looking at you, you probably work in some office for the government. Had a wimpy boyfriend and a small, but nice, apartment. But, there's something missing and that is why you came looking for it."
Azumi laughed. "Why you're good at this." She finally looked at the biker. "I love battles. But now a days they are so boring. It's like I've seen them all you know?"
The biker raised his eyebrow in interest. "So you want a real battle? Pokemon duking it out like their life depended on it?"
Azumi gave out a sinister smile. "Yes! No limits! No holding back! That's what I would like to see."
The biker let out a small devilish laugh. "I can help with that. It would be rude for a gentleman like me not to show a pretty lady good time. Finish your drink." He got up and jugged down the beer. He left money paying his beer and Azumi's drink.
Azumi did as she was told and shot down the tequila drink. "Lead the way gentleman."
She followed the big biker through the bar. When they passed by Ray and Alex, she gently stroke Ray's shoulder, to grab his attention. They continued to a back room, once inside the small room, Azumi gave him a confused look. "This isn't that exciting."
The biker laughed. "Oh we are not there yet." He knocked on a certain spot on the wall and a near by cabinet moved, revealing a door. The man opened it and signaled for Azumi to go in.
Azumi smiled. "Well this just got creeper." She began walking down some stairs, which were poorly illuminated.
The biker closed the door and the cabinet placed itself in the original position.

Maker was outside with the rest playing with Nana. She looked over at Leo. "So, that's all you know?"
Leo responded nervously. "I swear master. I've only been here twice, to drink. If there is a Galactic hideout somewhere in there, I never went in."
Maker looked at the rest. "Well we can't all go in there are once, too suspicious." She looked back at Leo. "Any connections inside we can use?"
Leo sighed as if disappointed in himself. "I'm sorry, if I go in there without a uniform, I ain't nobody."
Maker looked at the bar. "Well, let's hope the people inside get a better resolution. I hope we get in a bar fight."

"I hope we don't." Michael responded to Maker's wish with an eyebrow raised as he watched through the bar's window from afar."I think 'Zumi is taking care of that. She got some creep with a mowhawk to get her in some place downstairs. Looks real sketchy. She said something about boring battles, blah, blah, tequila, blah, blah and... something about exciting... Ugh, she's so good."
"Hmmm... You probably should stop looking, they'll might hit you with a broom to leave." Jodi said."Ugh, this might be a disaster waiting to happen. But knowing us, we'll handle it."
"Yup...Now, Mr. Dugtrio Fan, have you ever heard about a guy with a Staraptor? I heard Alex and Jude talking about it and it sounds like Galactic. Ever heard of any guys like that?" He raised his eyebrow, suspicious.

Leo looked at the sky deep in thought and then at Michael. "Well we have a few admins. Too be honest my job was just between Veilstone and Iron island. I never came this far. Although the guys who took Pokemon always said their boss and his angry bird were going to chew them out." He went back into deep thought and then came back. "I'm guessing this man is involved in the black market for Pokemon." He looked down as if ashamed of himself. ''Sorry I'm not much help, I was a low ranking grunt."

"Hmmm...It's okay. You were like a leaf in a tree, meaningless to the others that are above you in rank...Like the actual tree."Michael said with a smile.
"That was quite rude."Jodi scolded him.
"Well, he better take it as a compliment, 'cause more from me he ain't getting. But still, you're...Decent.... Anyway, I hope they hurry up. 'Cause if I don't see them walk through that door with the Pokemon and the boss' decapitated head, I'll be going in."
"But they'll mash you like mashed potatoes."
"I'll take my chances."He sighed and began looking around, searching for something to do.

Jude could not stand here and wait. He was definitely getting Charity back. Jude marched up to a different bartender. "Excuse me, a pokemon of mine possibly might be 'missing' somewhere in this building. And I kinda need to get to her now." Jude started.
"Eh.. Maybe she's outside, kid." The bartender said, avoiding the question.
Jude pounded on the table, frustrated. "Look, I don't have any time to waste, and I need my pokemon!" Jude demanded.
The bartender simply shrugged and leaned forward. "Kid, you're precious pokemon isn't here." The bartender replied.
Jude finally lost it. "I've had that pokemon for almost my entire life, and team Galactic is not going to take it anytime soon!" Jude practically yelled, a few grunts glanced over. The bartender muttered something angrily and grabbed Jude's arm, pulling him to a room aside.
"Look kid, you better shut up." He said, as soon as they were out of earshot of everybody else.
"Well sorry, I'm not leaving without my pokemon." Jude stated. The bartender rolled his eyes.
"I had somebody asking for the same thing earlier, why do you trainers just care so much. Jude started getting angry again.
"I can get security," The bartender threatened.
"I do not suggest that." Jude replied right back. The bartender rolled his eyes.
"Ugh, I'm too old for this. Look, I know where your pokemon is, but I'd get into huge trouble." He said.
"So, how do I convince you to tell me where they are?" Jude asked. The bartender thought for a moment.
"I need something in return."
"Like what?"
"Do you have a heart scale?"
"Maybe..?"
"Look, I'm a huge collector. I'll point to you where it is, but I'm not helpin' ya from there." The bartender said. Jude nodded and they shook hands. Jude then took his only heart scale out of his backpack and handed it to the bartender. Who quickly tucked it into their pocket.
"And don't go blowin' this place up, I need m'job still." The bartender said, although Jude wasn't so sure if he was joking or not. The bartender told him where it was, every once in a while pointing or using hand motions.
Jude thanked him and the bartender returned to work, as if he had just been pulled aside by a complaining customer. Jude made his way outside.
"Okay, I know how to get to the pokemon." He said.

Ray smirked as he watched Azumi handle the situation. He was just about to do something similar, like he'd done at the Lost Hotel back in Kalos, but before he knew it she'd already gotten the information they needed. He casually got up and left the bar, looking back at Alex, hoping that he'd catch on and follow suit...

"Alright looks like there's a hidden basement, in keeping with the tradition set by the Celedon game corner and Flare Cafe" Ray said to everyone standing outside as he exited the bar. He wandered along the walls of the building until he found a metal grate on the ground, situated over large rectangular hole filled with rusty pipes and the like. "Yeah, this is a dead giveaway... this is clearly meant for underground maintenance. I bet you if we get Typhlosion to melt through this grate and break through the wall down there, we'll end up right in the basement..."

June looked confused.
"I'm not doubting the existence of this hidden basement, but I doubt it'll be anything akin to the rocket base under the Celedon game corner, or the flare base under Flare Cafe. If there were a hidden Galactic HQ of that magnitude nearby, I'd know about it..."

Lucian seemed to take great interest in June's words.
"Interesting... Well, I guess we'll find out what's down there soon enough."

Ray sent out Typhlosion, in preparation to break into the basement. He looked at the rest of the group:
"I'm not sure when we should enter, though... It'll inevitably cause a scene, and I don't want to disrupt Azumi's if she has everything under control."
He turned to Jude:
"I noticed that you managed to get on the bartender's good side, while we were in there... he actually showed you the entrance, didn't he? I doubt he'll let all of us in that way, but maybe you can sneak in ahead of us and scout out the situation? If things are going to shit, you can let us know and we'll break in..."

Last edited:
Maker got off the bike after hearing what Ray said. She stretched her arms and headed to the entrance Ray had pointed to. "Yeah... You can talk to Azumi bout it later." She said as she turned to her rapidash. "Yo! Rapi G! Torch diz door!" The stallion pokemon just rolled his eyes and let out a flamethrower. Then, he ran into it, breaking it down. "I hate to be a party poopers, but someone had to do it." Maker said proudly. She walked in, while returning her Rapidash back into his pokeball.

Meanwhile downstairs Azumi followed the biker. Many grunts, thugs and bikers where gathered placing bets on different battles. The battles were horrible. The Pokemon fought with such violence, it's like they didn't care what happened to their opponents. Azumi's heart was shattered at such sight, but she kept her face with a calm expression.
"Well, let me go get us a table." The biker said as he disappeared into the crowd.
Azumi didn't reply, she was watching a Sandslash beating up a bunneary. She got into the crowd around that battle. The small bunny had cuts all over and was crying. The Sandslash though, had a sinister look on it's face, getting ready to finish off it's victim. Azumi leaned to a grunt next to her. "Excuse me, who is the owner of the bunneary?"
The grunt turned around. "That's me, the little shit is about to cost me 12 grand!"
Azumi took out 12000 from her pocket. "Here, let me keep it. I want one for my Pokemon to practice on."
The grunt smiled. He stopped the fight, placed a chain around the bunny's neck and gave the chain to Azumi in exchange for the money. "Thanks for your business lady."
Azumi smiled, she picked up the bunneary, who was trembling and had tears all over it's face, and she walked over to the biker, who was at a table looking at a fight. "Say, who runs this place? I would love to get more involved in the bets."
The biker smirked and pointed to a big red door at the end of the room. Azumi was about to go over there, but she heard a load noise, a noise that made everyone freeze.
"Someone broke in! Get ready!" A man yelled within the crowd.
"Oh no..." Azumi said to herself, expecting to see her friends marching in any second.

Alex noticed Azumi walk behind him and sighed. He let himself get overwhelmed and out of control again. He waited a little bit so that others wouldn't connect him to Azumi, then got up and followed Ray out of the bar.

He listened to Ray's deduction and plan before chiming in. "I'm no help like this," Alex conceded. "I need a minute to collect myself. I.. I trust you guys, I'll be right behind you." It was a difficult choice for Alex to wait, rather than immediately leading a charge. Arcanine meant the world to him, but he knew he could trust his friends. That, along with the fact that he'd probably just make things worse in his current state, led Alex to the decision to take a breather.

Espeon followed him over to a tucked away corner and they sat down together. Alex closed his eyes, took deep breaths, and imagined his surroundings into a quiet, forested hillside.

--------

Edward pumped his fist. "YEAH! YEAH!" He and some other thugs were crowded around a circle of tipped over tables, forming a ring. In the arena, a fraxure was furiously fighting with a poochyena. A howl tore through the air when the dragon bit down on the poochyena. Hearing the cry, Arcanine whined from the floor at Edward's feet. Edward looked down with disgust. "You're useless, all that power and I still can't getcha to fight," Edward said with a kick.

Someone shouted a warning, and the "referee" called the "match", separating the two pokemon. "Hey! I better still get my winnings!" Edward shouted.

"Match didn't end, no winnings for either of you" the man told him.

"Whoever interrupted us just cost me a lot of money," Edward growled, reaching for his staraptor's pokeball.