• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

Jude held the pokeball in his hands gently. He placed the pokeball in his pockets with all his other pokemon and let out a sigh. Jude then glanced around to see what everybody else was doing. Well, the best thing to do is probably go to the Pokemon Center. The Fraxure wasn't looking too great, and maybe some of my other pokemon aren't full health too.. He decided. Jude tucked his hand in his pockets, and started off for the Pokemon Center.

Piper sighed, and decided to sit down and watch the police tackle the grunts. Every once in a while thanking them or saying a simple "hi,"
Piper's Absol sat next to her, her tail thumping on the ground gently. Felix was sitting next to Destiny, his paws were tapping on the ground, as if there was an imaginary bongo.
Piper decided to close her eyes and lean against a nearby tree, She couldn't exactly fall asleep, but she crossed her legs and rested anyway.

"Of course it's yours! You paid for it! Ugh, I say stupid things, you shouldn't really take in account what I say!" Michael said, a little embarrassed that he made Azumi feel disappointed and worried. "Look, I was just trying to ask what you would do if it comes to that! I didn't mean to make you feel uneasy! I'm sorry..." Michael smiled as Nana tried to make her feel happier. He patted her head and said "You're so cute!"

"It's ok Michael. I apologise also, I'm still not good at handling all these feelings, I express more than what I mean or vice versa." She smiled at her Kirlia. "She is adorable. You know I was worried she would be a rebel or something since she spends most of the day with Ray. But looks like Typhlosion is teaching her well." She looked down at her bag. "Well while we wait, I got these papers from that basement." She handed a few to Michael. "Could you look through them and see if you find anything suspicious?"

"O-Okay..."Michael said, a little surprised that Azumi would ask for his help. He took the papers and began scanning them. "A lot of Pokemon that were sold have a bio on some of these... There are meeting scheduled for Team Galactic... And the hour and date of some prestigious illegal fights that are between strong Pokemon and the amount of money that the ones who were betting lost and won... And reports about some Galactic hideouts... Oh, here's a sheet with the people that came the most to that basement... And on this last one... People that were banned. This is all I have found..." He put the papers in the categories that he just mentioned and gave them to Azumi.

Ray recalled his pokemon, put his hands on his hips, and looked around the room with a sigh.
"I'm not sure..." he responded to Maker. "It's strange: this all seems so out-of-character for team Galactic... I thought they were supposed to be an apocalyptic death cult? Since when were they involved in petty crime, for individual profit? Something's not lining up here..."

As soon as the battle ended, Lucian rushed in to help the police officers. June, on the other hand, turned her face away and slipped out of the building.

"Well, something tells me Lucian's going to be here for a while..." said Ray. "I guess for now we should focus on getting everyone out of here." He looked over at Jodie, Jude and Alex: Jodie and Jude appeared to be in reasonable-enough condition, but Alex was passed out on his Arcanine...
"Is it just me, or was there something up with him during that fight?" he asked Maker and walked toward the exit. He stood beside Arcanine and waited for Alex to wake up.
"Should we draw something on his face?" he joked to Maker, but his attention was abruptly captured by something going on in the streets above... He climbed out of the melted metal grate to see what was going on.

"WE'VE WARNED YOU ABOUT THIS BEFORE, PEOPLE!" Canalave's resident crazy-street-preacher was shouting at a group of bystanders who'd flocked around the crime scene. "Conflict is a product of DIFFERENCE, and difference pervades our world - but this is not the way that it is supposed to be! We are all cut from the same cloth, so to speak: Arceus, the One, the supreme deity! When Arceus begat space and time, Palkia and Dialga, to form the physical realm, and exorcized himself of evil, in the form of Girantina, to form the syzygy of morality, he did not intend for these things to remain separate; rather he intended for them to re-merge into the One, thus doubling its power! and if this process were to continue ad infinitum, the One would intensify infinitely! toward infinite bliss! But we are selfishly interfering with this process; we refuse to let space and time, good and evil, etc. collapse back into themselves and back into the One! We insist on perpetuating their difference, despite that fact that it is PRECISELY their difference that creates the evils you see before you today! But we do not want to bring about the end of the world, no; to bring about the end of the world would be to descend into nothingness, not to ascend into the One! What we, the Sinnohan Society for Mythic Retrogression, advocate for is Ascention into the One! The gods are on our side, people! and that will become clear to you soon enough..."

Last edited:
Azumi took the papers from Alex. "Thank you, I got pretty much the same over here. There's some important names... With this evidence we lock up people for years..." She stopped to look at one specific page. "Well I can't say I'm surprised. Look at this name..." She pointed at the paper she was holding, there was the name Judy on there and a few numbers next to it, like if he was paid that amount.

Maker looked at Alex. "It is tempting to draw on his face..." She began looking for a marker when she saw Ray step outside. She walked up to Arcanine. "Hey beautiful. Bring your trainer with you, he can't stay here." She petted the Pokemon and followed after Ray. She heard the man speaking but she didn't understand anything. "What is that dude blabbering about?"
"Master!" Leo called out as he approached Maker and Ray.
"There you are! Why weren't you down there fighting?!" Maker scolded him.
"Well someone might recognize me." He said looking down.
"Right. Good call." Maker agreed. "Just stay by me ok?"
"Yes master!" Leo said with a smile.

Michael chuckled when he saw the name. "Wow, that guy is everywhere!" He chuckled once again and yawned. "Ugh, all of this stuff with Team Galactic and fights can really get someone tired. Heh, but I guess you're fine, since you're probably used to being tired with being a police officer and what not." He rubbed his eyes tiredly and sighed "Man, the nurse is really taking her time..."

Azumi looked at Michael. "If you want to take a nap that's fine. I can wake you up." She picked up Nana, who sat happily on her trainer's lap. "Or if you want to go that's ok also, I can let you know what happens."

"No, it's fine."Michael said happy. "One time I stayed up for 48 hours straight because I wanted to bake a nine layered cake, 17 pies, 20 cupcakes, 5 giant cupcakes and sprinkle them with sprinkles of every flavour for a baking contest at my school. I won by a land slide, but then I passed out for 15 hours. But the point is that I can take it! And I really like watching Nana dance, she's so stinking cute!"

Jude arrived at the Pokemon Center, finally.
Jude decided to take a look at the Fraxure. He released it from its pokeball, ready to pick it up or quickly jump into action if anything goes wrong. The Fraxure looked up at Jude with wide eyes, and took a quiet couple of steps backwards. It obviously was terrified. It also had a couple scars on its body, probably from being abused by its 'trainer' so often.
"Hey buddy," Jude said gently. The Fraxure whined, looking down. Jude held out his hand. The Fraxure squeezed their eyes closed, clearly expecting to be slapped or something. Jude sighed, realizing it was going to take a while to know this pokemon.
Jude decided to return the Fraxure to its pokeball and just try to heal them the best he could. Jude walked up to the nurse.
"Erm, hi.. I see that you might be a bit-uh.. busy right now, I just need to heal my pokemons health." Jude stammered.

Jude got his pokemon healed. He thanked the nurse and wished them well before heading out.

Azumi smiled. "You're cooking skills are amazing. I just know a handful of stuff to cook so I often buy take out." Azumi noticed Jude walk in from far away. "Hey Michael, isn't he with us?" She pointed in Jude's direction.
Just then the grumpy nurse called out. "Ms. Towers!"
Azumi got up and gave Nana to Michael. She rushed to the nurse. "Yes that's me."
The nurse looked up at her. "The way you treat your Pokemon isn't right. We might have to call the police..."
Azumi interrupted her. "I am the police! Did you even read the form?! I specified everything on there!"
The nurse flinched, impacted by Azumi's outburst. "Of course I did! Young lady respect your elders!"
Azumi's gave her a mean look. "Do your job correctly lady, just like I'm doing mine."
The nurse cleared her throat. "The Pokemon is ready, you can go in."
Azumi walked proudly past two doors that lead deeper into the emergency area and disappeared when the doors closed.

"Wow, that nurse can sure be a jerk! Isn't that right, girl?"Michael told Nana and patted her head. "Hm... I want to remember this moment!" He took out his phone and opened another tab "Sorry Nana, I'll put it back!" He took a selfie with her and sent the picture to Jodi. He got back:
Huh, nice. Looks like you're living the dream! Heh, say hello to Nana for me.
Michael smiled at the response and looked at Nana "Jodi says hello!" He put put back on the tab with the video and the song resumed ringing in the headphones.

Ray looked on somewhat concerned...
"From what I can gather, he's preaching some kind of ancient Sinnohan mysticism... Lucian's been getting me to read about this kind of thing, since it's the foundation of team Galactic's ideology. Team Galactic wanted to destroy everything, so that they could reform the world; but this guy's talking about 'ascending', instead? Not really sure what that means... I know it sounds like a bunch of mumbo jumbo, but the only thing that concerns me here is that there was another guy spouting similar stuff in front of the city hall back in Veilstone. Or, maybe I'm just projecting too much meaning onto the words of crazy people..." he laughed nervously.
He turned to Leo:
"Hey, you - you said you joined team Galactic for the money right? Was there any underlying ideology? Or is petty crime, like illegal pokemon battling, all you do nowadays?

Last edited:
Nana smiled for the picture and then continued to listen to the music. She then began looking around as if looking for something. She turned to Michael confused as if waiting for an answer.

Meanwhile Azumi arrived to the room where the bunneary was. She walked in and the Pokemon had a half asleep look. The doctor inside greeted Azumi. "She was beat up pretty badly and in a state of shock. Her wounds were superficial but she is definitely traumatized by the experience. I'm glad you got her out when you did." He smiled at her.
"Oh so it's a she. That's nice to know. I'm glad her wounds are going to heal. Does she have a trainer?" Azumi asked without looking away from the bunny pokemon.
"No. There was no registration. So, congratulations you have a new Pokemon. Are you going to nickname her?" The doctor said with a happy tone.
"Not yet." Azumi said. "I have to see if she wants to be with me or go back in the wild."
The doctor looked surprised. "Well I guess her opinion IS the most important. I'm glad she found someone like you. So, it's Ms. Towers right?"
Azumi finally looked at the doctor, he looked too young to be one. "Right. Can I take her now or should I wait?"
The doctor smiled. "Well she is going to need a pokeball for transport meanwhile, I might have one in my office..."
Azumi stopped the doctor. "That's ok, I can get her one." She sent a message to Michael:
Michael, could yo please go to a pokemart and check what pokeballs they have? Take Nana with you please.

Leo looked at Ray startled. "Well I was hired for what you saw me doing back at the mine. If it's religious stuff you looking for, maybe check with former members? I understand they were deep into religion, brainwashed and all. But, not this time. Just thugs looking to make cash."
"That lame Leo." Maker said.
"S-sorry master." He responded looking down.

Last edited:
Michael asked Nana a little confused "What is it, girl?" But before she could answer, he got the message and sent back:
I have some in my bag. Never leave without them. Never know when a cute Pokémon will show up.
He got up from the couch, got Nana by the hand and went to the Nurse Joy who replaced the old lady for now. "Could you please tell me where the room is where a Buneary is being treated?"
The Nurse Joy nodded and explained where it was. Michael thanked her and soon he and Nana reached that room. "Hey 'Zumi!" He got from his backpack a PokéBall, a Great Ball and a Premier Ball. "Choose the one that you want and keep the rest!" He went back to the main room and put Nana on the couch beside him.

Azumi thanked Michael and looked at the premier pokeball in her hand. "This one looks perfect." She said with a smile.
The doctor cleared his throat. "Great. Well you know it's professional courtesy to exchange contact information, just in case."
Azumi looked up at the doctor confused. "Oh, I didn't know that. Of course." She gave the doctor her number. She then walked up to the buneary and pressed the pokeball gently to one of it's ears. The Pokemon went in and the pokeball clicked, no struggle. "I will take her home until she is better." She bowed to thank the doctor and left. She reached Michael and Nana soon.
"Oh Nana I forgot you haven't eaten yet." Azumi said as she reached in her bag and pulled out a yogurt. Nana took it and began to eat happily. "We are all set. Ready to head back?" She asked Michael.

"Yeah, I'm ready. But just to be clear, I don't think it's necessary for a doctor to have your number when you can always come here and when the Buneary is with you. Now, excuse me, Nana." He got back his headphones and put them in his backpack.
He took a deep breath and said "Be gentle with the Buneary, it needs all the support and love it can get." He got out his Blaziken and climbed on her shoulders. "I'm ready whenever you are!"

Last edited:
"That is kinda lame..." Ray responded to Leo. "If they're just gonna commit petty crimes, then why take on the team Galactic name at all? But I'll take your word for it, I guess..."
He looked over at Alex, who was still unconscious on his Arcanine.
"I guess we oughta go to the pokemon centre... though I'm not sure if Alex is gonna wake up anytime soon. Are you able to carry your trainer there?" he asked the Arcanine.

Azumi gave Michael and confused look before picking up Nana. She then let her Stoutland out and got on. "Don't worry I will do everything I can to make sure this Buneary grows happy healthy." She smiled as her Stoutland took off.

Maker looked at Ray. "So we taking off? I think I'm going to head to a coffee shop. This battle gave me the munchies and I have no need for a Pokemon center." Maker looked over at Leo. "Let's dude, you look like you need some sugar." With that, Maker and Leo walked away.

As Azumi rode away, Michael whispered to Blaziken "Wow, Azumi can be really dense sometimes. Or I'm just interpreting wrong what the doctor said. Eh, you can never be too sure! Jump after them!" His Blaziken sighed at her trainer's words, but the nodded and jumped after Azumi, Nana and her Stoutland.

Piper looked over and realized almost everybody was at, or going to the Pokemon Center. It did make sense, since they'd just been in a battle. She tilted her head over to her pokemon.
"You guys need healing?" She yawned. The two shook their heads. Piper sighed and decided to get up.
"How 'bout we go get a snack?" She asked. Felix bounced up to her head, getting ready for a walk. Destiny quickly nodded her head. Piper decided to bring out Faith. Faith happily bounced up to Destiny's back. Piper smiled and led all of them out to go find somewhere to eat.

Ray arrived at the pokemon center, with Arcanine and her unconscious trainer just behind him. The nurses immediately rushed out to meet them:
"Oh my goodness! What happened to him?" one of them exclaimed, looking at Alex, as they approached the battle-worn group.
"Not sure... I was kinda preoccupied, myself" Ray responded. "But from what I saw... I dunno, some kind of demonic possession?"
"WHAT!?" The nurse leapt back in horror.
"Wait, no! Jeez, I was only joking..." Ray tried to reassured her. "But I mean, it was pretty weird... he seemed to be moving not of his own accord - then he just passed out."
"I-I see..." the nurse replied, still seeming spooked by the situation. "Well, I guess we'll just take his vitals and go from there..."

While the nurses were looking over Alex Ray took Dusknoir to the front desk, to get him healed up for good measure, and sat down in the waiting room. The TV was airing a news report on what'd happened on Iron Island the other day:
"'With the Galactic hideout discovered on Iron Island, some serious questions have been raised... namely: what role does Byron - anti-evilteam spokesperson, and chief proprietor of Iron Island - play in all of this? We managed to interview him in his Canalave home earlier today:'"
The TV cut to a clip of Byron:
"'I haven't been to Iron Island in months! I have nothing to do with this! Lock 'em all up! throw away the key! that's what I've always said, and I stand by it! I have no clue how they got into my mine - really, I don't! I just wish I could've kicked 'em out myself!'"
The TV cut back to the reporter:
"'There you have it, folks: Byron is adamantly denying any kind of collusion with team Galactic... but can we take his word for it? How will the public's perception of this popular figure change in the aftermath of these findings? We'll keep you up to date on all the latest-"

Ray began to doze off as he waited for Alex and Dusknoir...

Last edited:
Michael jumped off Blaziken and looked around confused. "No, she didn't tell me anything. Let, me che-"
"They went to the Pokemon Center." Jodi cut him off. She was hanging upside down from a branch.
"AHHH!"Michael yelled in surprise, but he quickly covered his mouth. "Sorry. But why didn't you go with them? And why are you in a tree?"
"My Pokemon didn't need healing. And if they would have, I would've just gone with you guys. And I got pretty bored, so I decided to wait for someone to scare. That someone being you, because you get easily scared."
"Okay, I get it." He turned to Azumi "So what do we do now?"

The nurses carried Alex off of Arcanine's back and into a medical room. Laying him down on the patient's chair, they hooked up various machines to him. All the readings looked normal. The nurses left to inform the doctor.

Meanwhile, Arcanine laid down at Ray's feet. Still on her back, Espeon yawned and stretched. He looked around, and noticing Alex was gone, he flicked his tail. The cat snuck into the back of the hospital, and squeezed into Alex's room, just as the last nurse was closing the door. After taking a moment to measure the jump, he leapt onto Alex's chest, and stared at his face.

The doctor was baffled upon receiving the nurses' report. After taking a while to think about it, she made a diagnosis, and walked out to the lobby to inform Ray. "Hey, you came in with Alex, right?" she asked Ray, sitting down next to him to try to ease the tension. "We took his readings, and I'll be honest, I've never seen anything like it before. But, I'm sorry to tell you, as far as I can tell, it seems he's in a coma."

--------

While Espeon had been asleep, the sky had grown dark. But slowly, the grey, sunless sky had grown light again. "hey," Alex heard Espeon's voice, once again rumbling from the very ground he walked on. "lets get you fixed. im sneaking through a hospital to find your body, ill be there any second," the voice paused for a while before continuing. "aha, there you are. and 1, 2, 3" the voice mustered the three with some effort. It seemed Espeon had jumped somewhere. "alright, there we go. now, uh, lay down and close your eyes i guess. this will be easier without your senses resisting the switch."

Alex obliged. He crouched below the silky, chest high pink grass and laid down on the soft ground. He closed his eyes.

"okay, uh... now ill just... put you back? this may take meow a while," Alex felt the voice rumble through his body. He wasn't sure how long he was laying there, but before long, he heard meowing and felt a tiny paw patting his chest. Alex opened his eyes.

Taking in his surroundings, Alex noticed Espeon on his chest. "Hey, good job buddy!" he smiled, petting Espeon's head. "Let's go figure out what's going on." Alex picked Espeon up and got off the chair thing. Exiting his room, he wandered the halls a bit before getting directions to the lobby. He saw Arcanine laying on the floor at Ray's feet, and a doctor sitting next to him. He walked over to them. "Maybe it's not my place to ask, but is everything okay?"

Azumi laughed when she saw Jodi scare Alex, although she was startled a bit herself. She looked at the two trainers while she thought of what to do next. "I guess the only thing we can do is reunite with the group. Although I'm starting to feel like going back home, I can't go without Ray."

Maker munched down on some cookies while Leo drank a lemonade. "So just a Dugtrio huh? You should at least have a Pokemon that can move you around when necessary." Maker said in between bites.
Leo looked at his lemonade. "To be honest I'm terrible at catching, battling, contest... Basically anything pokemon related. It's a miracle I have one Pokemon."
Maker looked surprised. "Wow that's sad. Well maybe I will teach you some moves later on so you aren't completely worthless." She smiled as she finished her last cookie.
Leo took a big drink out of his lemonade. "Thank you master! I would really appreciate that." He smiled, with his eyes getting a little bit watery.
Maker left money to pay what they consumed and got up. "Well let's go."
Leo finished his lemonade and followed Maker our the coffee shop.

"Well, we just came back. Maybe we should wait for them here!" Michael responded. "I mean, they would come back here eventually. It's not like Ray will forget about you and go home." He sighed as he got a little bit bored. "Ugh, is there anything interesting to do right now, though?" He wondered.
"And we could wait for Maker and Leo. They went to a coffee shop, so we won't have to wait for so many people since Maker eats and drinks pretty fast." Jodi said, realizing what Michael's expression meant.

Azumi agreed. "You're right. I'm sure he will inform us if there's anything we need to do." She looked around to see if she could find entertainment for Michael. "Well when I get bored I like to go shopping. If you guys want we could go and get us all a new outfit."

Maker looked around the street. "Well now I wonder what we are suppose to do next..." She said as she bit her lower lip.
Leo stood next to her. "We could do whatever you want. Is there something you really enjoy?"
Maker looked at Leo with a big grin. "Shopping of course!"

Michael's ears perked up at the word 'shopping'. His face turned into a smile and said "Yes! I finally can get out of this old attire! YES!!!!"He began skipping around in circles, thinking about what outfits there will be.
"I swear, he enjoys shopping more than I do!" Jodi said with a chuckle as she got down from the tree. "He's a ' I'm a simple person, I am easily pleased' type of guy!"

Azumi smiled. "Great! If I would've known you like it so much, I would've taken you a long time ago. Now..." She looked around. "Is there a shopping mall nearby?"
Nana started skipping along with Michael, unaware if the reason.

Maker walked down the street, looking for a place to begin buying stuff. "Now... Should I go for battle items first or a cool new outfit for my red hair..."
Leo followed behind. He walked proudly as he felt he had a great new job.

"Hm...I saw one earlier! It was like, that way! I think it's pretty new, too!" Michael said, pointing in one direction. He patted Nana's head and began skipping in the direction he just pointed to. Jodi sighed and said:
"Better go after him. If not, he'll spend all of his money on baking equipment he'll probably never use, but he'll still buy them because he got 'attached' to them."She chuckled and followed after the overjoyed Michael.

Nana skipped along with Michael. Azumi walked next to Jodi. It was nice to finally do something that wasn't work related. She watched Nana skip along and wondered why her telepathy wasn't active anymore.

Maker walked into a Pokemon store. She began going through the different items. "What if me and all my Pokemon wear the same item? Like a big bow or earings..."
Leo looked around also. "Wow so many training items. Maybe me and Dugtrio should try them out sometimes."

Jude looked out at the waves. He was at the moment on the beach. Jude knew he probably should've follow the group, but he needed some times to himself right now. The beach to him was very calming. Sometimes he would hear a pokemon in the water, or he'd hear a splash. He looked down and frowned. He decided to try to bring out the Fraxure again, since they were in a much quieter environment with less people. The pokeball opened, and out came the Fraxure. "Hi," Jude said simply.

The Fraxure realized Jude was there, and jumped back. Jude sighed, and smiled. Turning his attention back to the horizon just to let the Fraxure move around. Surprisingly, the Fraxure took a step towards Jude. Jude looked over. The Fraxure quickly looked away and froze. Jude smiled gently, causing the Fraxure to look back up. The Fraxure then took another couple of steps foward and plopped down, next to Jude. "You're such an amazing pokemon, I can't beleive that guy is the trainer to have gotten to own you.." Jude murmured to himself. The Fraxure then turned around to look at the horizon too.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Piper sipped on her milkshake at a nearby diner. She'd given each of her pokemon pokepuffs. At the moment the three of them were by the table eating. Piper finished her meal and called to her pokemon "You guys done?" Piper called over. Her Absol and Shinx nodded, as they'd been quietly chatting with each other. Her Gizamimi Pichu was just finishing her pokepuff. "Pi!" She cried, jumping up and them pointing a big thumbs up at Piper. She smiled, standing up and stretching. Piper decided to go to the mall. She returned her pokemon to her pokeballs, and Felix hopped up to Piper's head. She started heading out the door, as soon as she did, she spotted Michael, Azumi, and Jodi walking into one of the stores down the road. Piper ran to catch up with them, and finally made it inside the store. "Hey.. Guys.." She huffed.

They soon arrived at the shopping mall, Michael getting more excited by the minute. He dashed inside, running to the nearest clothes shop. Well, it was an accessory shop, but Michael loved his accessories. When Jodi walked in, she saw Michael looking at an arrangement of caps that look like Pokemon heads. "Hm, I've been rocking my Torchic cap for a year and a half. I guess I better change it up!"Michael said, analyzing the display. He looked at every single one, until he came back outside of the shop with two.
"Why did you buy two?"Jodi asked him confused.
"One for me and one for you!"He put in his backpack his old cap and put on his head his new Togedemaru cap. He also put a Jigglypuff one on Jodi's head.
"Um, I didn't need one."
"But you look so cute! And plus, you're one of my closest friends! And I've bought all of my close friends caps!" He noticed Piper approaching them and waved "Hey rookie!"
"Perfect timing! We just began shopping for clothes!" Jodi added.

Ray woke and rubbed his eyes as the doctor sat next to him. She told him of Alex's diagnosis, and Ray stared back at her with a look of disbelief and concern:

"A coma!? I thought he just fainted! Can you faint into a coma!?

The doctor stared back at him with an apologetic expression, but a moment later Ray noticed Alex walk into the room...

"Wait, are you sure you have the right guy? like, is there another Alex here or something? Or is this some kind of joke? did that nurse I spooked earlier put you up to this?"

"I'm so sorry..." the doctor began. "I know it can be difficult to accept, but -"

"Ugh, just look!" Ray pointed toward Alex, and the doctor's eyes widened in surprise.

"W-what are you doing here!?" she exclaimed. Ray looked very confused...

Azumi looked through the different accessories along with Nana. She went through them carefully, now she had two female pokemon in her team, therefore she needed something that matched with the three of them. She looked over at Jodi. "Hey Jodi, anything that might go with Nana AND Buneary? I am having a hard time here."

Maker looked at a section with choice scarfs. They were in different colors. "I should get one for Dada. Imagine a Daramatian speeding through with flare blitz or fire punch?" Her eyes brighten with the thoughts of it. "It's so beautiful."
Leo was looking at some bracelets. "So, this is suppose to increase my Pokemon's attack but he will be really slow while wearing it..."

"Hm... I think maybe a ribbon could work! Jodi responded to Azumi.
"Yeah! A ribbon is a really good choice!"Michael butted in. "It could be wore as a bowtie, a bow and you could tie your hair with it! You can use it on pretty much everything!"
"Wow Michael, who knew you were an expert at accesories?"Jodi joked.
"I don't know! Oooooh, look! Spiky bracelets! I want some!"He dashed to the bracelets section and tried the ones with spikes. "If I take a pair, I could have two pairs and wear them at the same time! That's basic math!"He thought happy.