• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

Ray and the Captain heeded Eli's advice and ducked down, Razor's razor leafs flying over their heads. Mid-way through the attack Ray saw Nana teleport onboard the ship, and started freaking out a bit...

"N-Nana! What are you doing here?" he crawled over to the pokemon on all fours as the razor leafs began to die down overhead. He stared wide-eyed as she used Heal Pulse on Typhlosion - he'd never seen her use anything other than Teleport, before... - but he didn't have time to marvel at it right now, and as soon as he reached the psychic fairy he recalled Typhlosion and picked her up.
"You'll have to explain that one to me later, missy..." he said as he narrowly sidestepped a Scald "but for now, we need to keep you safe!"
He eyed the grunts surrounding the boat, many of who were getting ready to climb on board, and concluded that he had no other option...

"Alright, Mismagius, I'm gonna need your help with this one!" he said as he sent out the spectre. Mismagius hadn't been in a fight since she had Tempest's cybernetics removed, due to the extensive recovery process; but the pokemon seemed enthusiastic to get back into the action, and Ray needed a pokemon with long-range capabilities...
"Start firing off Charge Beams!" Ray instructed and Mismagius began firing off crackling bolts of electricity, each more powerful than the last, toward the grunts in the water. The attacks we super-effective on the water-type pokemon that they were riding, and caused some of their jet skis to short-circuit as well...

Meanwhile Lucian and June fought alongside Azumi on the docks, their Alakazam and Skuntank throwing around powerful psychic and poison attacks. Lucian noticed what was going on in the distance and ran to the end of the dock with his Alakazam and they began yanking grunts off of their pokemon and their jet skis telekinetically, from a distance...

Last edited:
"Hey Espeon, think you can handle three flamethrowers at once?" Alex asked.

"hmph, you owe meow a lot of treats after this..." Espeon responded with sass.

Alex smiled. "Arcanine! Flamethrower!" the great dog unleashed a torrent of fire alongside Charo and Eve. Moments after the fire appeared, Espeon compressed the wide cones into narrow jets, increasing both the speed and heat of the flames. As they shrunk, the hotter parts of the streams gained threads of brilliant green and blue, before quickly striking their targets. Charo's beam missed the dugtrio, who had buried itself, and instead struck the electabuzz, while the other two jets of fire took out the glaile and weezing. Moments later, Jodi and her charizard gave the magneton a similar treatment.

"Hey, welcome to the party!" Alex called.

"Heya!"Jodi responded.I guess you guys don't actually need help,but what the heck."She chuckled and looked behind her to make sure that her Trumbeak was ok,then looked back with a smile and waited for the Dugtrio to reappear.
Meanwhile,Blaziken has hit the Sharpedo so hard that the water parted.She quickly took the real Vaporeon in her hands and jumped away.She landed on a jet ski,crushing it.Then,she jumped back on shore next to her trainer.
"Nice."Michael praised his Pokémon.He looked around,waiting for someone to attack him,because he didn't want to get in the way of his friends.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli backed up near the captain and showed Razor a clenched fist. Razor jumped in front of Ray and his Pokémon and glowed golden, using endurance to take all the incoming hits so Ray can Foucs on the attack. Eli swept his pointer finger over the attacking teams. Lix used quick attack to jump from head to head knocking some of them in the water jumping back on the boat he turned around and fired shadow balls at the reamaning people behind Razor.

Nana cheered as Ray picked her up and laughed with joy as Ray jumped all over the place with her. She thought it was just some game and was loving it.
The sandstorm settled, and thanks to Lucian and Jude, the enemies had been defeated. The grunts began to run away, except one who had tripped. "Hey Jude, make sure that one doesn't get away!" Azumi called out as she began quickly scouting the beach looking for Nana.
Maker smiled proudly as she saw her team become victorious. Just then the hidden Dugtrio emerged behind Charo. But, the Charizard smashed his tail on it and knocked it out. "Nice dragon tail." Maker said with a laugh. She noticed the grunts returning their pokemon and running away. Maker pointed at the owner of the Dugtrio.
"I want that one!"
Eve used her quick attack to get behind the grunt and knocked him forward, making him fall to his knees. Maker walked over to him and looked down at him with an evil smile. "If you try anything, I'm feeding you to my Charizard."
The grunt gulped and nodded in agreement. Maker turned to Alex and Jodi with the same evil smile. "Any of you got any rope?"

"I've got some!"Michael raised his hand and began digging through his backpack.He got some rope out and headed to Maker.
"How come you have rope in your bacpack?"Jodi asked him with an eyebrow raised.
"It was just in case we needed to climb somewhere and our Pokémon couldn't help."He handed the rope to Maker and looked at the grunt."I'm sorry this will happen to you.But hey,nobody forced you to join an evil team."

Maker tied up the grunt and left just a lose end, long enough for her to use it as a leash. Maker tugged on it, making him get up, his arms were tied up, so he struggled using his legs.
"Now that you understand your position... Why were you attacking that boat?" Maker said tugging on the rope.
The grunt looked around nervously. "We um need a way back to mainland."
Maker smiled. "Good boy!" She patted him on the head. "Are you really team Galactic?"
The grunt avoided eye contact. "Um... Yeah we are I guess. I don't know I'm here for the pay."
Maker frowned and pointed at Charo, who roared angrily.
The grunt got more nervous. "Oh nononono! Please! I swear! I don't ask this stuff! I just do what I'm told and get paid!"
Maker looked back at Jodi, Michael and Alex. "What do you guys think?"

"Wait,so you just joined an evil team to get PAID???!!!DUDE!!!!"Michael said surprised."Not even a resonable reason!Like,being forced to or being emotionless!What the hell is wrong with you??!!"
"Chill."Jodi said,trying to calm Michael down."We'll have to ask more questions.If he doesn't want to answer them,then goodbye,he'll be eaten.Quick death and less pain than torture.Well,if you would resist or keep your mouth shut."

The grunt gave Michael an angry look. "Hey man I gotta survive! I don't got money! I have no skills that are useful to society! I can't battle, I can't even catch Pokemon! That's why I'm a grunt! I had to choose between starving to death or taking this job!"
Maker tugged on his rope. "Hey! Watch you're tone! You're not in a position to be arguing right now."
The grunt was about to argue with Maker, but something in her expression made him think twice and he restrained himself.
"Better." Maker said with a smile.
Azumi then approached the group, she was still looking for Nana. When she noticed what Maker was she walked over to her. "What are you doing?"
"Trying to get information out of him." Maker said with a proud smile.
Azumi looked at the grunt and felt bad. She was reminded a lot of Ray when she saw them and her heart would soften. "Ok, just don't go over the line." She said with a worried look and went to search for Nana.

"Ugh,some useless being you are..."Michael mumbled to himself.Jodi elbowed him in the ribs and scolded him:
"Michael!He's a human being too!"
"I know...A really freacking useless human being.But dude,you could've at least been a guy that cleans the street or one that works at a build site!What would your parents say about you??!!Ugh,why do I even bother trying to talk some sense into a braindead grunt...?"Jodi elbowed him again.
"Stop it."Shee looked at Maker with a serious look and asked"So,what will we ask him?"

Last edited:
Piper finished off the grunts on the beach, as they went running off into the woods. She looked over the water and saw one last remaining jetski, floating just out of her reach. "Faith, Iron tail on the ground and launch yourself to the jetski!" She said. Faith did as she was told and then used her small tail to paddle towards Piper, the jetski following. Piper admired the Pichu's strong passion. Piper finally grabbed the jetski. She checked behind her to see if her pokemon were on the jetski. Piper motion them over and the two clambered aboard and Piper drove to the boat with the three. Then she parked the jetski next to the boat and climbed on. Dammit I always miss the intense battles! She joked to herself as she looked around. She then saw Michael and the Eli, she jogged over, seeing the situation.

Last edited:
"I guess we can worry about it later." She pointed to the boat. "We have to make our way to the boat now." She tied the lose end of the rope to Charo's leg and then climbed on his back. "Let's soar!"
The giant Charizard took flight and flew over the ocean, occasionally dipping the grunt into the waters. They finally landed on the boat. Eve jumped off and fired a flamethrower at an attacking Medichan. Maker climbed off and got ready to battle.
Azumi watched her sister fly away. "She left me here..." She said as she walked back to June and Lucian. "Are we all going to the boat?"

By the time Maker arrived Ray and Eli had already taken care of most of the grunts attacking the boat, so with her help it wasn't long before the rest of the grunts were swimming back to the island in defeat...
"I can't thank you enough!" the captain jumped out from his hiding place below the deck and thanked the group vigorously. "I thought that I was going to have no choice but to do as they say... and I don't want to become complicit in any crimes - not with what happened in Veilstone the other day!"
"No problem!" Ray responded. "It's kinda our fault that they came running out here, anyway..." he laughed apologetically.
"Is that so?" the captain replied. "I don't know what you guys are involved in, here... and I don't think I want to know... but as a token of my appreciation I'd be more than willing to transport you back to Canalave city, if that's where you're headed?"
Ray smiled. "That would be awesome! Thanks!"

The captain steered his boat toward Iron Island and pulled up along the dock. Ray immediately hopped off and began helping the exhausted-looking Galactics, many of who had to swim back, out of the water. He used the sleeves of their uniforms to restrain them - fashioning them into straight jackets, of sorts - but it wasn't really necessary because they had no fight left in them anyway...
"Now, no one move a muscle!" he spoke sternly to the grunts strewn along the shore. "We'll inform the police of your location as soon as we get back to the mainland - it shouldn't take more than a few hours for them to get here, so until then hang tight!"
He walked back toward the dock and boarded the boat again.
"Hey look!" he called out to the rest of the group. "Me Eli and Maker got us a ride!"

Last edited:
Azumi let out a sigh of relief when she saw Nana on the boat. She walked over and got on. Then she rushed to Nana and picked her up. "You had me so worried. But you just wanted to make sure Ray and Typhlosion were ok, right?" She asked Nana as she kissed her on the head. Nana smiled with joy and let out a happy cheer.
Maker looked at the tied up grunt she had carried with her. "I'm not sure if I should let you go.... I need a servent... Or do you prefer jail?" She asked the grunt with a smile.
The grunt laughed nervously. "I don't want to go to jail. I promise to serve you!" He bowed to Maker, his face an inch from the floor.
"Great! I shall call you... What's your name? She asked as she untied him.
"Leonard ma'am!" The grunt answered as if he were a soldier.
"I shall call you Leo! Now..." She finished removing the ropes, "Swear that you will serve me and obey my commands!"
The grunt bowed again and said. "I Leo, swear to dedicate my life to serving you!"
"Great! Now help the captain with the boat!" Maker said proudly and Leo ran off to help the captain in any away.

"Of course! Since Adolph ditched us again." Maker said as she stood next to Eli. "Besides, we all agree they deserve a second chance right? Trust me, traveling with me is a better job than getting beat by me."

Azumi felt bad for Leo, but Maker had a point. "Well at least your helping the cause."

Piper frowned and tilted her head at the grunts. What was the point of signing up as a team Galactic member if some of them end up like this? She wondered to herself, she looked at the passing waves, spacing out. Well I mean they don't know their going to end up like this.. She argued with herself. Stop talking with yourself! Go communicate with other people! Her mind scolded her. Piper uneasily turned around and saw Maker adopting a grunt, and the rest of the crew sorting out what to do next.

Jodi and Michael headed for the boat when Michael suddenly stopped."What are you doing?"Jodi asked him confused.
"I'm not sailing the seas with a criminal!"He said sternly.
"Oh,come on!He won't do anything!"
"I am not setting foot on that boat."
"But then how will you leave this island?You can't swim that far!"
"Well,you could lend my Charizard's PokéBall."
"Ugh,fine.Do what you want.Just don't lose it."She handed him the PokéBall with a sigh ,recalled her Pokémon and got on the boat.
"Thanks!"He pat Charizard neck and said"Thank you too,boy."

"She wasn't just making sure that we were okay..." Ray said to Azumi as she took Nana from his arms. "She actually used Heal Pulse on Typhlosion, after he got hit by a Hydro Pump... Have you ever seen her do that before? I've only ever seen her use Teleport, and dance - it kinda caught me by surprise..."

"It should only take us about 30 minutes to get back to Canalave, once we get going" the captain responded to Eli. "Well, is everyone ready?" he asked the rest of the group. The captain waited for a few more minutes, to give anyone who hadn't boarded yet the opportunity to board, before departing.

It was a pleasant cruise back to Canalave. It was noon now, and the sun was high in the cloudless sky; it was a windy day so the sea was somewhat choppy, and as the prow cut through the waves it produced a refreshing spray of seawater. Ray really enjoyed the sun and the wind and the water, and so he spent the duration of the cruise leaning contentedly on the bow rail.
After about 30 minutes the boat pulled into the Canalave harbour, and the captain docked to let everyone off:
"Alright, here you are!" he told them. "Again, thank you so much for your help... I have to head back out to sea now, but I live nearby - just give me a shout if you need anything else while you're here. The name's Eldritch, by the way!"
After everyone was off of the ship, the sailor waved and headed back out to sea.

"Well... what now?" Ray wondered out loud. "All of a sudden we're on the other side of Sinnoh..."

Last edited:
As Jodi stepped off the boat,she sighed with relief, happy that they were off that nightmare of an island. Michael dismounted Charizard,petted his head and said "First,we'll need to announce the police about the "Team Galactic having a base in Iron Island" thing, before the grunts have a chance to flee. Then,we'll probably do what either Lucian or 'Zumi wants us to do. That's how it usually goes." He sighed and looked around the harbour, looking suspiciously at Leonard and June as they got off the boat. He sighed once again and waited for someone to come up with an idea.

Alex stepped off the boat. "Well if we don't have any more leads, now might be a good time to talk psychic types, Lucian? I'm trying to become a pokemon behavior researcher, so I'm always happy to learn more about how stuff like this works. There was also something strange about Nana's telepathy that I'd like to ask you about, too."

Piper basically flopped off the boat, Felix following and still eyeing all the other trainers. Piper sighed and brushed off her clothes, which had absolutely nothing on them, but she had no idea what else to do. Piper looked up and felt her heart beat. She was home.. Piper thought to herself, the salty sea air blowing around her. She wasn't quite sure if she trusted these trainers completely to tell them about her home life. They all seemed like good people, though. Felix looked up at her and nudged Piper's leg. Piper scooped him up and gave him a big hug. "It's going to be okay." She murmured to him.

When Azumi heard what Ray told her about Nana, she held Nana before her and said. "You used heal pulse?! First telepathy and then heal pulse? I keep missing this stuff, If I miss anything else you're going to hurt my feelings." Nana just giggled, loving the attention. Azumi brought her back to her chest. "I guess it's my fault for not paying attention."
During the whole boat ride, Maker had Leo clean the boat and help the captain. Once they arrived, Leo looked towards the streets.
"You swore you would be my servent. If you aren't a man of your word, then try and escape." Maker told him.
Leo looked back. "I will keep my word. This is still better than jail."
Maker smiled. "Good choice. Now, stay behind and be ready if I need you." She handed some money to him. "Also, if you see a clothes store, buy a new outfit. You look horrible in that uniform. Oh and some food."
Leo looked at the cash in his hand. "Wow really?" He bowed to Maker. "As you order ma'am."
Azumi got off the boat while playing with Nana. She noticed that they were lost as to what to do. She heard Michael's comment. "Don't worry Michael I already informed the local police." She turned to Ray. "I'm going to the library. It has a lot of cultural books about Sinnoh and I also need to check in with Looker." She gave Ray a kiss and began to walk away.
Maker saw her sister leave and turned to the others. "Well I ain't going to no boring library. I guess I can just wait around with you all."

Michael and Jodi's ears perked up at Azumi's library comment. They looked at each other and whispered "This may finally be the chance to inform Azumi about our theory! This could be it!"Michael whispered happy.
"Yes, but we need to make sure no one else hears it! It could ruin everything!"Jodi whispered back.They nodded and looked after Azumi. Michael called then called to her:
" 'Zumi! We're coming with you!"He quickly recalled Charizard, gave Jodi his PokeBall and rushed after her.

Azumi looked back surprised. "Oh ok. I didn't considered inviting you since I figured you didn't like going to libraries." She smiled as Michael and Jodi caught up and continued walking.
Azumi and Nana enjoyed the scenery. There were a lot of steel type Pokemon wondering around along with construction workers and sailors. They even passed by the city gym, which was closed.
When they finally reached the library, Azumi's eyes brighten with joy. "It's so beautiful in person!" She rushed inside and went straight to the receptionist, where she got a library card. It was like watching a Snorlax in an all you can eat buffet. Azumi rushed through the different rows of books and would occasionally pull one out and add it to her pile. When she had gather too many for her to carry, she finally sat down on a table and began to read.

Lucian looked like he wanted to say something to Azumi, but before he could say anything she took off for the library. He didn't bother to call out to her... he figured it could wait.
"I do have a continuation to this investigation in mind, actually..." Lucian responded to Alex. "But now's not the time: it's been an eventful couple of days, and I think that some rest is in order before we pursue it." He smiled. "In other words, I'd be happy to talk about psychic-types! Now you said that your Espeon has telepathy, correct? I was intrigued by this because, as I'm sure you know, telepathy isn't one of Espeon's 'standard' abilities; and for this reason he may make an excellent case study for some research that I've been doing... But before we elaborate on that, I'm curious: what's your question regarding Nana's telepathy? It may be relevant to the discussion."

Ray kissed Azumi goodbye and looked around at his foreign surroundings. He'd never been this far west in Sinnoh, before... in fact, he'd barely even left Veilstone over the course of the past year. He sighed: back in Kalos he never really felt homesick because he didn't have much of a home to feel sick about; but nowadays, after being away for less than 24 hours, he already missed the apartment back in Veilstone... He laughed at himself for being a wimp, before noticing Piper looking somewhat out-of-it as well. He walked over to her:

"Sorry you got caught up in all that..." he said. "At least me and the others knew what we were getting into - but you didn't have much of a say in the matter, getting captured and all... What are you gonna do now? Are you far from home?"

(Addin' a new character, he's Piper's past childhood friend.)
"Oh, uhh.. Not too far." She decided to say. "I think I want to stick with you guys, though." She admitted. "Team Galactic.." She trailed off. "They cannot be let to get away with this kind of thing. I'm going to help." She announced. "But first.. I think I'm going to explore the city while I can." She said, starting to inch away to wander off. As the sudden end of the conforsation faded away, Piper sighed and turned around. Piper wandered off by herself through the city. Ah.. The shops.. The houses... She spaced out. C'mon! Pay attention! Her mind said as she narrowly avoided colliding with a streetlamp.
Jude sat on the bench, his legs crossed as he stared at the blank page on his new journal. What to write... What to write.. He wondered to himself. Suddenly he spotted a girl, walking by. He wouldn't usually note this, but something was familiar about her... He narrowed his eyes. Wait, is that Piper?! Jude suddenly realized.
Piper saw the guy in mostly black on the bench staring at her. Geez what's his- She crashed into another streetlamp, spilling the stuff in her bag all over. Felix quickly jumped out of her arms before she fell to the ground. Dammit. She thought to herself as she attempted to pick up her stuff.
Now here's an awkward position. Jude announced to himself. I wonder if she even recognizes me, actually. Jude sat there, not quite making the effort to get up, by accident.
Piper looked at him on the ground there. "Well?" She demanded, annoyed that he was just staring at her without helping.
"Oh! U-Um.. Okay.." Jude stuttered, awkwardly getting up and shuffling over.
Piper suddenly realized. "Woah! You're!.." She trailed off, not quite able to finish. She seemed alarmed, but she did look pretty ridiculous on the ground like that.
Jude sighed. "Here." He mumbled, scooping up the last things in her bag and shoving them into her hands. Felix sneakily creeped up to him and sniffed his feet. Suddenly Felix realized who he was. "Shi!" Felix started trying to crawl up him to sit on either his shoulder or head. "Woah, we're not doing that!.." Jude quickly grabbed Felix before he got too high. Piper was awkwardly shrinking.
"Soo.. Anyway, why're you here?" Jude asked, placing Felix on the ground.
"Um... Galactic.. Stuff.." She mumbled, not wanting to lie.
"Ah. I've had trouble with them in the past too. Is there any way..?" Jude said. "..You could join in?" Piper finished.

Soon enough Piper arrived back, bantering playfully with Jude. They seemed to have started to warm up with each other again and Jude had toured her of what's new in the city. Piper finally arrived back at the waiting group, her legs feeling like jelly. Felix was sluggishly sitting on Jude's shoulder, and Jude was also too tired to take him off.
Piper realized this might be a bit weird with trying to introduce him to the others, but she decided to just go with it at this point.
"I'm back, and with a friend!" Piper announced out loud to the group.

Last edited:
"Ah, yeah!" Alex responded to Lucian. "For the longest time, it seemed like he had no ability, but then, during the town hall incident, I took a serious hit from a flygon. I woke up to Espeon's voice in my head." Alex thought of something and started to get excited. "It was so uncanny how familiar his voice sounded, even though I'd never heard it before. I instantly knew who was speaking to me," Alex reigned himself in. "Well, anyway, shortly after that, Nana seemed to communicate with him, then her eyes glowed and she began telepathing to us. She hasn't since. I thought maybe telepathy was an ability that needed a trigger to unlock, but I'm not sure that's right. Nana's telepathy seems to have re-locked itself. I guess my main question was what causes telepathy?"

Alex scooped up Espeon and stroked his fur. "Nobody else has ever heard him telepathically before, by the way. I can ask him to try speaking to you if you'd like. I was thinking it might be directed, more like a satellite dish than a radio antenna. But I guess you would be the one who knows the answer to that," Alex added with a laugh.

"Oh! U-Uh. Hi." Jude stuttered, Man, I gotta work on my English. He realized. Piper seemed to notice and shuffle away, leaving him to deal with any conversations. "I'm Jude. Erm, Nice to meet you. I'm afraid, that one more person is joining your parade." He said, ending off with a joke. Trying to get himself to warm up to Maker and the rest of the trainers.

Michael and Jodi watched with wide eyes as Azumi got a row of books and started reading them. "I can't believe I didn't expect this." Michael whispered with a chuckle.
"There's no time to look in terror at Azumi. We need to tell her what we know." They nodded and strolled over at Azumi's table. They sat down awkwardly, but put on a serious face. Michael slowly pushed down the book from Azumi's eyes and looked directly at her. "You see, 'Zumi. There's a reason why we wanted to come with you..." He whispered, scared that Azumi might attack him since he interrupted her from reading.
"We've got a theory..." Jodi continued. "...About June." She swallowed hard and added "Well, if you would like to hear it..."

"Argh now here's a question I have been expecting." Jude said. "No. We're not a couple. Just erm.. childhood friends. Thats it.." Jude seemed like he was also trying to convince himself in this situation. Okay. Not too bad. His mind started telling him. But I think that didn't send the best message. His mind suggested. Jude decided to slide over to an open bench and take out Smoke, his Litten. Jude sighed and let Smoke sit down, into Jude's lap. At least your pokemon like you. His mind suggested again, which didn't make Jude feel too great about himself.

Last edited:
Azumi looked at Michael and Jodi with a confused look in her eyes. "Ok, well I'm always open to listen to anything that can always. Please go ahead." She smiled as she closed the book and paid attention. Nana meanwhile had found a section about music, where you could hear old records from the 50's and 60's. She sat with a peaceful look on her face with headphones on while listening to the music.

Maker smiled at Eli. "Sure! You can stick around as much as you want." She saw Jude walk away. "Um ok. I guess I asked something I shouldn't." She laughed at herself. She looked over at her servent. "Hey Leo! Looks like we will stay here a bit. Why don't you go do what I told you?"
Leo got up and bowed. "Yes ma'am! I won't let you down!" And he took off.

Michael nodded when he heard that Azumi wanted to hear their theory. He took in a deep breath and began "So, you know how like June is a little bit secretive, appearence wise, to say the least. So, we might have a theory 'bout who she really is..."
"So you noticed how," Jodi continued "she like, uses the same Pokémon as normal Galactic grunts, right? And how she knew to move that boulder back in the cave? Well, this might be a stretch, but..."
"We think she's Jupiter, the Team Galactic admin! They both have that same purple hair and even both of their names start with 'J' and 'U'! And she might be using Lucian! But, since you're like, the smartest one in the group and an international detective or something, we thought we'd tell you first, to see if there's a chance it might be true..."

Piper saw Jude walk off and realized she probably shouldn't have left him alone like that right away. She decided to try to cause a bit of a distraction for him. She looked down at Felix. Felix looked back up at her, getting the message and padded over to Jude, sitting down next to him. Piper watched from a distance as only the Litten seemed to take interest in Felix. Okay. So Jude is mad at me. She established. Everybody else is probably mad at me for bringing another person. She continued. She shook out her head and decided to go down to the sandy bit of land, alienating herself from everybody else.

Azumi paid close to Michael and Jodi until they were done. She nodded in agreement and then spoke. "Right. I figured something similar. Except I don't believe her to be Jupiter, I believe she is just a former admin. Which brings me to two different theories. Either June is under the team plasma effect, which means she believes in the team Galactic goal but doesn't want to use violence or crimes to reach it and that is why she is working with Lucian, or she and Lucian are looking for something to their benefit and are using Ray to keep me close and have an international agent as their witness." She took a deep breath as she finished. "Well that or everything is just like it seems."
She divided the books in three piles and pushed the biggest one to Michael. "Would you mind helping me check these out? If you have anything else to say let me know please." She smiled.