• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

"Well if it isn't 'Mr. Followed-Me-Up-Here'," Alex joked in response to Micheal. Alex smiled listening to their debate. To him, it didn't really matter which place was better. The view he had now was beautiful, and that was enough for him. Apparently, it was enough for the gligar and trumbeak, too. "Wow, I've never seen such a fast turn around! You two must have a lot of natural charm," Alex remarked, somewhat teasingly.

Alex considered for a moment before summoning the fraxure from the pokeball. The dragon still had a wild look in her eyes. She charged at Alex, but Arcanine caught her before she could reach him. Espeon fell from the great orange dog's back and hit the ground with a yowl, startled from his sleep. The fraxure struggled for a bit before realizing that she wasn't going to get anywhere, and instead went limp. Alex walked over and sat down. He stroked the dragon's head, trying to familiarize her. Suddenly she turned and bit his arm. The pokemon's beak-like mouth clamped down like a pair of dull scissors. Alex's experience had him ready, however, so instead of yelling and startling the scared dragon, he whimpered to communicate pain. The pokemon's bite loosened, but didn't release. Alex sighed and returned the fraxure to her pokeball. "You'll have to give me a lesson sometime," Alex smiled, rubbing his mildly bruised arm.

Piper looked confused at first with Lucian's comment, but decided to just go with it. "If you, erm, don't mind.. Could I join you all?" Piper asked, not knowing where else to go. Felix climbed up to Pipers head and looked down, his tail flicking back and forth. Piper knew that if she kept this guy much longer, both of them would miss the go-up-the-mountain train of people.

"A Fraxure!"Michael said amazed."I haven't seen one before!Our Axew doesn't want to evolve,so I never had the chance!"He analyzed her with a smile,while Gligar waved at the Axe Jaw Pokemon."Well,I don't think that we could give you advice,I mean,you're the expert!"
"But,I think this might be the problem."Jodi stepped in."You have to make the Pokemon feel safe,not threatened!Like,it needs to be itself!Let it do its own thing without another Pokemon being a guard!If you want to change something,you don't do it by forcing a Pokemon to behave or stop it being itself!"She sighed and continued to admire the view.

Azumi walked up to Piper. "Hi, you're more than walk to join us." She smiled as she stretched her hand out. "My name is Azumi Towers and this is Nana." She pointed at her Kirlia, who was hiding behind Azumi's legs and looking at Piper with curiosity. Azumi then pointed at Maker. "Over there is my twin sister Maker, we we're identical until she dyed her hair red." After that she pointed at Ray. "That is my boyfriend Ray Montag, he is... Great!" She said with a grin. She then pointed at Lucian and June who were hiking upwards. "You should know the elite four Lucian and that is June. She is basically new also." Azumi picked up Nana, who wouldn't stop starring at Piper, and began following the others.

Maker looked up at Ray with an annoyed look. "I'm just in a cranky mood." She began walking towards the rest and looked back at Ray while doing so. "Thank you for asking though, douchebag." She said with a laugh and turned to look ahead.

Piper was speechless at first, but quickly came to her senses and jogged to catch up. She looked around at the trainers. So many different personalities, pokemon, and people.. She wondered how they seemed to get along so easily. Piper looked at the ground and wondered about what was going to happen next. "Soo.. Is there a plan exactly?" She called up ahead, and then quickly regretted her saying that out loud.

Azumi stopped and looked back at Piper. "I'm not sure yet. I'm guessing we are going to find a way off this island first and then go from there." Azumi turned around and continued walking until she caught up to the rest. She noticed the bite marks on Alex's arm.
"My that looks bad, here I can help." She reached into her bag and pulled out some cotton and rubbing alcohol. She damped the cotton. "This is going to sting." She said as she cleaned his wound. After she finished, she wrapped his arm with a bandage. "It won't get infected this way. Clean daily and you should be fine." She smiled proudly at her work and looked at the rest of the group. "Anyone else hurt?"

Maker walked up to Eli and Allie. "You guys sure got dragged into something crazy huh?" She laughed nervously. "You two plan on sticking around?"

"No,only him.His Fraxure bit his arm,because she was probably feeling threatened by his Arcanine."Jodi said with a sigh.
"So,are we getting of this island or what?"Michael said pumped up."I can wait to finally get outta here!"He figured when they do get of this island and Lucian and June would leave,he and Jodi could finally tell Azumi their theory."But anyway,nice job with cleaning that bite mark!"

(You guys are basically on the border of Canalave City right now, also, is Maker talking to Piper?)
Piper caught up to them and wrapped her arms around her body. However the tiny shinx on her head, Felix seemed to be fine and was curiously watching the group. Piper stood on the grass and looked out, letting herself space out for a minute. She wondered why Azumi was asking if anybody is hurt, but decided not to ask.

Piper scrunched up her face at the "rookie" comment, but quickly shook it off, realizing Michael was probably just that kinda person and let out a small chuckle. "You aren't going to be able to get rid of this rookie very easily" Piper replied. As Felix sat up, turned around, and layed down again. Crossing his tail over his paws and narrowing his eyes at them as if they were being suspicious in some way.

"Eh,don't get offended.I saw a lot of people using this word in games and movies,but since I didn't use it for our other newbies when they showed up,I'm just using it for you."Michael informed Piper with a chuckle.He turned back to Azumi and asked"So where to we start this "Find a way of Iron Island" plan?"
"We could maybe see an exit from here,or maybe we could ho higher for a better view."Jodi suggested.

Piper scolded herself for letting him see her expression with the word, since she herself had probably used it like that a lot without realizing. She turned her attention back to Michael to apologize, but realized he had turned away. she sighed and plopped down on the grass, letting Felix hop down into her arms. Piper started petting Felix quietly, deciding to let the group repair them selfs from, well, whatever exactly just happened to them.

Alex cringed a little bit at the sting. "Thanks, maybe I should start carrying around some medical supplies," Alex commented. "And yeah, Jodi, I think you're right. I need to find a time and place where I can calmly interact with fraxure one on one. A little bit of pokebread wouldn't hurt either. Hopefully someday soon, she'll be calm enough to meet you and your axew!" he added with a smile.

Alex noticed Piper, new to the group, and walked over to introduce himself. "Hey, I'm Alex, it's nice to meet you." Noticing her concern at Azumi's question, he explained, "ah, it's just me. It seems like I'm weak to dragon type," he joked, gesturing to his bandaged arm. "So what brings you out to a mostly deserted island?"

Hearing the discussion about finding a way off the island, Alex turned. "Normally I'd be all in on getting back home, but this putting-pokemon-in-cages business has me in a butt-kicking mood. We came here to find Galactic, right? I say we find them. They couldn't have gone far."

"I wouldn't say that."Jodi mentioned."If they had so many grunts in that cave,then they would need to have a quick way off this island.Maybe they have another teleporter somewhere and already fled."She sighed and began thinking.
"Gone or not,there may be some grunts who got lost or some that are hiding.So we need to kick their butt,like Alex said!But,that wouldn't help with Ray's case,would it?"

Piper looked surprised at how greeting this group was. She quickly looked away from Alex back to the sky. "Nice to meet you too, I'm Piper. I guess this whole team Galactic thing just has us all butt-kicking." She joked. Felix started to sneakily crawl out of Piper's lap. As soon as he was, he swiftly bounced off and started to dig a hole next to a rock.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie stepped up to Piper. "Hello, I'm Allie. It's nice to meet you." She smiled.
Eevee leaped off her shoulder and began sniffing at Piper curiously. "Vee-ee?"
Allie picked up Eevee in embarrassment. "Sorry about that, she's so eager to meet new people."

Piper smiled, understanding that a very friendly pokemon will be what they are. "Oh, It's fine! It's fine. Really! I'm Piper, nice to meet you." Piper paused, wondering if Faith would like this particular Eevee. "Do you.. think your Eevee would enjoy a playmate..?" Piper asked subtly. Felix was about a foot into the ground now, and was pretty determined to get whatever he was digging for.

Piper smiled, happy to get a bit of energy out of Faith and threw out her pokeball. Out came a bouncy-looking pichu with three spike-like things on its left ear. "Pi!" It cried happily when it saw Eevee. Faith bounced up and started communicating what was probably a conforsation. Piper watched as the two began to wander a bit together. Suddenly Pichu grabbed a small ball of moss and gently tossed it to Eevee. Piper realized they were playing catch and breathed a sigh of relief. No more fighting for today.

Piper swung her legs into criss-cross-applesace position and plopped an arm onto one leg. Then she placed her chin onto that open hand leaning on her leg. "Yup, that's going to be a relief to get some energy out of her." Piper said, watching the two play their game of catch.

Ray agreed with Alex's suggestion to find the grunts.
"You're right: not only will we be able to interrogate them for further information, but like Azumi said they should have a way off the island too..."
"I think we should follow Jodi's advice, and go higher up the mountain" Lucian chimed in. "We can get a better overview of the island - and perhaps we'll be able to spot the grunts, or a boat."
Ray nodded in agreement and the two of them began to trek up to a higher elevation. The mountainside got progressively steeper as they progressed, until they pretty much had to rock-climb to get on top of the final precipice. They could see the dock toward the southwest corner of the island and, miraculously, a rusty old cabin cruiser passing by in the distance.
"Heyyy!!! Over here!" Ray shouted and waved at the boat, but it was way too far away to have any effect... He was about to send out Typhlosion to use Eruption to get the boat's attention, when all of the sudden he saw a jet ski come whizzing out from a hidden cavern near the Iron Island dock... there appeared to be two Galactic grunts on it, and soon after another watercraft followed suit. They were heading straight toward the rusty cabin cruiser; it looked like they were going to try to hijack it... Ray had to squint to make out what was going on, but as soon as he figured it out he sprung to action.
"Guys!" he called out as he slid back down the cliff toward where everyone else was hanging out. "The grunts are making a break for it, from the docks! It looks like they have some vehicles hidden down there - we need to get down there and stop them, ASAP!"

Last edited:
"On it!"Michael and Jodi said determined as they heard Ray spoke.They got out Charizard and Blaziken,hopped on them and sprung into action."Use Double Kick!"Michael shouted as his Pokemon got ready to hit the jet ski."If they dodge,make sure you don't fall in the water!"
"Charizard!Use Dragon Rage on that watercraft!But make sure you don't hit the cruiser!"Charizard nodded and let out a beautiful beam towards the grunts."Good thing we healed them before we got here..."Jodi thought with relief.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli heard Ray and looked over at the boat he started to run over to it, calling out his pokemon on the way to the boat. once he arrived to the shore he pointed to the ski and spread out his hand downwards. Razor shot a razor leaf at the driver distracting him, and Lix shot a shadow ball at the other almost making him fall off.

Azumi watched with a worried look as Ray climbed up and down the mountain. Once he returned and announced what was going on she turned to Maker. "Sister! I have no Pokemon that can fly or move in water, I hope Charo can help."
Maker responded with a smile and a thumbs up. She reached for her pokeball ans threw it in the air. The oversized Charizard landed with a loud roar and flapped it's wings, making Nana fall backwards.
Maker pointed at the grunts moving in jet skis. "Charo! Stop them from getting to the boat."
The giant flying lizard jumped of the edge diving down along the side of the mountain. It then spread it's wings and glided over the beach and then over the ocean. It moved out of the way of the incoming attacks from the other trainers and head for the jet ski leading the other two. Once it was close enough, it show a dragon pulse. The grunt however saw the incoming attack, since it heard it's teammates, and moved out of the way of the impact. The grunt did a half circle and faced the Charizard.
The giant lizard flapped it's wings to stay airborne, while the grunt sent out a lanturn.
"Oh no! Charo is in trouble." Maker cried out.
The Lanturn began to shoot Thunderbolts and scalds towards it's attacker. Charo flew out of the way, trying it's best to avoid them. He flew in circles, trying to get a shot at it's attacker, but the Lanturn was well positioned in the water and the attacks didn't allow it to close in. Meanwhile, the grunt turned around and head for the boat, going further into the ocean.

"Oh no you don't!"Michael yelled at the fleeing boat."SURF!!!!"He shouted determined and a gigantic wave came in front of the boat,sending it where it came from.It was Michael's Vaporeon who sneakily held on to the boat and attacked.It swam back to where everyone was and started sending Waterfalls at the boats.
Jodi took advantage by Michael's distraction and sent out her Shiftry,who sent a Hurricane towards the Lanturn,the attack managing to avoid her friends' Pokémon.

Piper got up, scooping up Felix and motioning Faith to follow. Faith and the Eevee seemed to have decided to stop their game of catch and start some tag for running as they went up the mountain. "Ah, yeah. I'm Piper. Nice to meet you." She said, a bit overwhelmed. She sighed and started to try to catch up with the others. As soon as she reached the top and heard trainers giving their commands to their pokemon, she yelped and jumped back. However she quickly saw the situation. Shoot! I don't have any flying pokemon! She realized, scolding herself a little.

Last edited:
Azumi carefully made her way downwards towards the beach. She tightly grabbed Nana with one arm and used the other one as support.
Maker rushed down to the beach, she didn't fall on her face by some gravity miracle. She saw the Lanturn become confused thanks to the hurricane. "Charo! Hyper beam!"
The Charizard took in a deep breath and then unleashed a devastating beam with an intense glow. The beam hit the enemy and exploded upon contact. The water rose into the sky because of the impact. Charo looked proudly, floating quietly and recharging, as he saw the Lanturn float to the surface unconscious.
"Wham! Nice hit!" Maker yelled as she cheered by jumping up and down.
Azumi finally reached the bottom and was walking towards the rest when she saw two groups of grunts. There were 6 coming from the right and 7 from the left.
"Oh no. They noticed we were here." Azumi said as she reached for her ultra ball. "Let's go Henry!" She yelled as the giant shiny Golurk emerged from his ultra ball. The giant statue like Pokemon took a fighting stand and awaited orders. "Let's attack the ones on the left!" Azumi told her pokemon, pointing to the left side of the beach, where two grunts had let out a hunter and a Durant. "Henry, get ready!" Azumi yelled.
The giant statue faced his enemies with robot like movements.
The attacking Pokemon got closer. The haunter fired a shadow ball and the Durant went underground.
"Henry! Earthquake!" Azumi order her pokemon, who stomped the ground and a wave of impact headed towards the enemies. The haunter floated over it, but the Durant was dug up and sent flying. The shadow ball hit Golurk, who took two steps back and once again took a fighting pose.

Piper followed the three down and saw the fight. She quickly launched her pokeball, as Felix leapt down from her arms. Faith somehow made it to her and gave her a little pichu-sized thumbs up. The pokeball landed, letting out an absol. "FELIX! Use Thunder Fang! Faith, Volt Tackle! And Destiny, use Night Slash!" Piper called out to them. All three of them narrowed down on one of a grunt's pokemon and used the moves ordered.

Ray didn't have any aerial pokemon so he descended the precariously bouldered mountainside on foot, sprinting headlong toward the dock. Somehow he managed to make it down without wiping out, and he reached the dock just as another Galactic grunt was about to take off on another jetski.
The man watched with a panicked expression as Ray barrelled toward him, and cranked the throttle; but before the man was able able to get far enough away from the dock, Ray jumped recklessly onto the jet ski and began to try and wrench him off. None of Ray's pokemon were very effective fighting near water (Corsola was too weak, and Feraligatr was too dangerous) so fighting in-person was just about all he could do at the moment... After a heated scuffle Ray managed to push the grunt off of the jet ski and he commandeered the vehicle for himself, taking off toward the cabin cruiser in the distance. Several grunts rushed down to the dock and began to pull another jet ski out from its hiding place in an attempt to chase after him...

Meanwhile, one of the grunts on the jet ski that Micheal was holding back with waves sent out a Sharpedo and jumped onto the pokemon's back. The torpedo-like selachian took off at an alarming speed and pulled up alongside the cabin cruiser, and the grunt leapt off of the pokemon's back onto the boat...

Last edited:
Azumi saw Ray speeding off towards the boat on a ski, but she was too busy fighting off the haunter and Durant. "He problaby fought the grunt for it." She thought out loud. "He better not end up getting hurt on that boat."
Just then the remaining another grunt sent out a Tauros. The bull like Pokemon rammed into Golurk, who roared as he tumbled backwards but managed to regain balance. Azumi looked back at her battle. "I'm sorry Henry I was distracted!" She apologized to her pokemon. She reached for her great ball and let out her Tyrantrum. The giant dinosaur roared and slammed his tail on the sand to announce his entrance.
Meanwhile Charo had rushed back to Maker, who was prepared to battle the grunts attacking from the left. Maker let out her Flareon, Eve. "Eve! Use fire spin to stop then from advancing!" Maker called out to her flareon. Eve then unleashed a fire spin towards the attacking grunts, three of them stopped while the other three let out their pokemon. They were a Weezing, Dugtrio and Tentacruel. The Tentacruel hosed down the fire with water pulse.
Charo landed next to Eve. "Three against one? Cowards!" Maker said with a smirk, she was itching to battle.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli jumped onto the ski his pokemon had attacked and knocked off the guy on back, wrestling the guy on front He managed to get him off. Realizing he had just set himself off course he redirected himself and recalled his pokemon. Realising Lix he turned just in time to notice the team galactic grunt jump on the ship and floored it over to the ship.

Noticing the grunts, Alex scooped up Espeon and bounded down the hill. "Hey Espeon, you awake?"

Espeon yawned. "meow i am. you can stop shaking me,"

As he descended, he noticed Maker, Azumi, and Piper all fighting. Seeing Maker outnumbered, and with grunt-reinforcements preparing, Alex decided to help her first. It wasn't long before he and Arcanine reached the shore ready for a fight. "Seems like that tentacruel's a bit of a problem. Espeon, pin it down! Arcanine, take it out!" Still lounging in his arms, Espeon's eyes glowed and suddenly the jellyfish was immobilized. Arcanine leapt from the last boulder with extreme speed, barreling into her target. "Hey Maker, need some reinforcements?"

Ray pulled up along side the cabin cruiser, and was relieved to see Eli pulling up alongside it as well. He could hear the grunt threatening the captain onboard:
"Listen up old man! there's a couple dozen of us on Iron Island and we need a ride back to mainland - we don't have enough jet skis for everyone..."
"Hmph!" the captain scoffed indignantly. "Like I'd help a bunch of criminals... Now get off my boat!"
"Oh yeah?" the grunt replied menacingly. "Well if you won't do it willingly, then I'll make you do it!" he sent out a rabid-looking Raticate, who hissed at the captain...

"Come on, Eli!" Ray stood up on his jet ski. "We need to help him!" He leapt onto the cabin cruiser and sent out Typhlosion; but before they could attack the Raticate, a Hydro Pump came flying through the air and sent Typhlosion flying across the deck. Several more grunts approached the cruiser on vicious water-types, shootings volleys of attacks at Ray and his pokemon...

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli summoned Razor and swung three fingers in a circle "Ray, captain hit the deck!" Razor spun in a tight ball rabid firing razor leafs off over the side as Eli dropped onto the ground. Eli pulled two fingers over a finger on his other hand and pointed at raticade. Lix bit Raticade and used toxic.

Nana sensed that Typhlosion had been hurt and teleported to him. She appeared on the boat, the razor leafs just flying over her head. She looked at Typhlosion and cried of joy when she saw he was still alive. Her eyes glowed and a pinkish beam emerged from her hands and hit Typhlosion, making him recuperate.

Azumi looked around for Nana, she had just vanished from her arms. "Oh I hope she just teleported to hide." She said with a worried voice. Edward and Henry were rampaging on the beach, taking down the Pokemon that attacked them. They had finished off the Durant and Haunter and were now facing four more grunts. The Pokemon those grunts had were Vileplume, Hunchcrow, Sandslash and Magmar.
The Sandslash was sending earthquakes towards Edward, while the Magmar limited it's moves with flamethrower. At the same time, Golurk was being attacked by Vileplume's sludge bomb and Hunchcrow's dark pulse. The Tauros had been sent to the back of his allies.
Azumi analyzed the situation. She had to do something fast. Her mind raced with ideas until one seemed to be the best of all.
"Henry! Sandstorm! Edward! Earthquake!" Azumi called out.
The Golurk raised it's fist in the air and whipped up a sandstorm. A giant cloud of pure sand covered the battle. Azumi, her pokemon, the grunts and their pokemon also, had disappeared withing the sand storm formed around them. Azumi could barely see her giant Pokemon and new that only the enemy Sandslash was able to move within it. Edward began stomping on the ground, spamming earthquakes towards the enemies.
"Now Henry use rock tomb!" Azumi called out. The shiny statue began hurling boulders towards the enemies' side.

Maker smiled at Alex when she saw him arrive. "Thank you! Let's do this!" She said with determined look. The other three grunts joined the fight. Since the Tentacruel was out, the remaining Dugtrio and Weezing were joined by an Electabuzz, Glalie and Magneton.
"Hey Alex, I hope your beautiful Arcanine has plenty of fire power!" Maker said with a grin as she pointed to the sky. "Eve sunny day!"
Eve shot a beam of light upwards and the sun intensified. Charo and Eve took in big breaths, waited for Arcanine, and then shot powerful flamethrowers.

"Ha!I know how to deal with a Sharpedo!"Michael shouted happy.He dismounted Blaziken and landed on the beach,where his Gligar and Jodi's Trumbeak were,looking worriedly."Don't worry,they won't capture you again."He began stomping and his Pokémons' ears perked up.It was Morse Code,since he took example from Eli.Vaporeon used Double Team and Acid Armor,surrounding the Sharpedo like the invisible guards they were.They all send different attacks towards it,distracting it at the same time.Blaziken was above it,ready to use Brick Break when it lands on the foe.
Meanwhile,Jodi was still on Charizard,who sent a Flamethrower towards the Magneton Alex and Maker were fighting."Need some help?"She asked them determined as she hoped off.Her Shiftry was behind her,guarding her in case an attack comes her way.