• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli held up his hand and put his thumb over his ring and pinkie finger and his middle and pointer over his thumb before opening it up to face his palm to the sky. Lix bolted for Gardevoir and bit her(the move bite) and held on a few seconds before using toxic while still on her arm.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Gardevoir winced in pain, as Lix used both Bite and Toxic at the same time.
"You okay Gardevoir?" Allie asked. Gardevoir nodded.
"Use Dazzling Gleam, then use Disable!"
Gardevoir emitted a blinding light that even Allie had to shield her eyes from, then her eyes glowed blue as she disabled Lix's Toxic.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie saw what Eli was planning. The wheels of her mind started turning as she quickly came up with a strategy. Gardevoir's telepathy was not very reliable yet, but they could try.
"Gardevoir, use Wish!" Allie called.
Gardevoir glowed momentarily as Wish began to charge.
Gardevoir, use Teleport. Move all around the battlefield until Wish activates. Allie thought, trying to get through to Gardevoir.
Gardevoir seemed to notice, and began to teleport around. It stayed in one spot for no more than two seconds before disappearing with a flash of pink light.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
As the Shadow Balls flung around, a few did manage to hit Gardevoir. A comet appeared in the sky and Gardevoir began to glow, healing most of the damage it had taken as a result of the Wish from earlier.
Gardevoir, we're going to try our new strategy. Use Fairy Wind.
Gardevoir began to stir up a pink sparkling wind.
Magical Leaf.
Glowing leaves appeared in front of Gardevoir, picked up by the wind and spinning in the vortex.
Now! Rapid-fire Moonblast!
Gardevoir began to fire multiple Moonblasts at the vortex. Allie smiled, as their plan had been completed. Now, on the battlefield, there was a massive vortex with Magical Leaves and Moonblasts flying around, in a Pokemon Contest-like spectacle, while also sucking Lix into the vortex.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled broadly and raised his hand pointing up then both pointing down one with one one with a fist. Licx jumped into the vortex and let it carry him up taking hits along the way before quick attacking out the top and flipped around to gardevoir and doing quick attack down about halfway down he switched to double-edge keeping momentum from quick attack since he was falling making a meteor of fluffy destruction.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie knew there was no time to protect or dodge, only to lessen the impact. Lix's attack could succeed in knocking out Gardevoir, this would make it less likely.
Reflect! Quickly!
A shining barrier of light appeared around Gardevoir, lessening the damage from all physical attacks for a while.
Lix's attack finally hit just after Gardevoir used Reflect. Gardevoir staggered back - the attack had severely damaged her, but had been lessened by Reflect. Allie knew that Gardevoir could not take much more, so she decided to take emergency measures.
Gardevoir, Attract.
Hearts appeared around Gardevoir, before flying into Lix. Allie knew that if the move hit, then Lix's attacks would be less likely to hit.

"Hey sis want to go get a haircut? You look like you haven't gotten one in a while." Maker said as she grabbed Azumi's hair.
Azumi's eyes brightened. "That's a great idea." She looked at Michael and Jodi. "Wanna come with?"
Maker grabbed Otis. "Come on bff, maybe we should get one also."
Nana cheered, although she had no idea why.
Azumi got up and rushed out of the door with Nana in arms and Maker behind her. They walked quickly down the street, while Maker told Azumi stuff she liked to hear to cheer her up and it seemed to be working.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli frowned and rubbed his chin, he saw gardevoir was damaged and he knew Lix probably wouldn't attack gardevoir for a while. He sighed and pointed at gardevoir and made a circle with his hands, Lix yiped and then he did two fingers in a circle with a circle in the other hand. Lix ran in a very tight circle and rapid fired shadow ball everywhere.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie knew that Gardevoir could not take that many super effective hits, and thought the battle was over. However, suddenly Gardevoir began to use Psychic, holding both Lix and most of the Shadow Balls.
Just one more move, Allie prayed.
"Gardevoir! Destiny Bond!"
Gardevoir released a glowing purple energy that surrounded her as Psychic wore off and the Shadow Ball collided with her, knocking her out. However, as Gardevoir had been knocked out, the purple energy moved off her and onto Lix as Destiny Bond activated.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Lix was hit with destiny bond and wobble back and forth watching gardevoir get knocked out before faiting himself. Eli sighed and picked Lix up "Well done Allie!" Eli scratch Lix on the head "Hey I was wondering if Gardevoir could teach Veon Dazzling gleam sometime, after I work on fairy wind with her since she already knows that from evolving"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie smiled, and returned Gardevoir to its Pokeball. "You battled well! I'm sure Gardevoir would be happy to teach Veon. I probably shouldn't have gone for Destiny Bond. You completely deserved that win." She glanced at Eevee. "Eevee, would you mind using Wish on Lix for me?
"Veevee!" Eevee nodded. It then used Wish, but instead of healing itself it healed Lix. "I was trying some odd strategies in that battle, me and Gardevoir hope to join a Pokemon Contest sometime."
"We should probably get back to the apartment, I think our Pokemon could use some rest."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled "Thanks" He looked at Veon "Ok Veon, show me your fairy wind!, please." Veon got up and walked over to the battlefield and put her ribbons together and let of a powerful pink sparkly wind "Great! now what to do with that then..." Eli wazed his hand around a while "Wait a second.... Got it" Eli spread out his hand "This will be my fairy wind sign!" Veon smiled at this and pured. Eli did the sign again and Veon did fairy wind happily.

Azumi thank the hair stylist as she looked at herself in the mirror. Her hair was still long, she just cut the tips and fixed her bangs. Nana danced around her happily while wearing a pink bow they had just bought her. While Azumi played with Nana, Maker walked over to them.
Azumi and Nana looked up at her and starred in astonishment. Maker had dyed her hair completely red.
"What do you think?" Maker asked while looking at herself on a mirror.
Azumi and Nana clapped. "Beautiful! It fits your fire type." Azumi exclaimed. Nana cheered in agreement.
"I knew it! I am officially a red head!" Maker said as she paid the cashier.
They returned back to the apartment, Azumi looking in a better mood.
"Hello peeps! I am now a different person!" Maker yelled as she walked in.

A moment later Ray came scrambling into the apartment. He'd been out all morning, going for a jog with Typhlosion and then training for a bit at his favourite spot near the craters; but as he was walking back he overhead some people talking about what'd happened that morning, and so he hurried home as fast as he could...
He was relieved to see Azumi upon entering.
"Azumi!" he rushed over and hugged her. "I've been hearing all kinds of crazy rumours... what on earth happened at the police station? Are you okay?"

Michael washed the dishes,leaving Ray's on the table,in case he wants to eat and Jodi was watching the news about what just happened,when everyone walked in.Their eyes went wide when they saw Maker."Woah,I didn't expect this!"Michael said surprised."But never the less,it fits you."When Jodi saw that Azumi came in,she quickly changed the channel to a documentary about Luxray,so she doesn't get more angry."Oh Ray,I made breakfast,so if you're hungry,eat some!"

"Uhhhh...."Jodi said,trying to keep a secret that she was watching the news,so Azumi won't get mad."Ummm...A documentary about Luxray!It shows us how its vision works and how it knows when danger's coming!Heh..."Michael looked at the TV confused and asked"But weren't you watching-"Jodi shot him an angry look and he realized what she was doing."Anyway."He turned around and continued to wash the dishes.

Maker took the control from Jodi. "Let's watch something else." She switched the channel and found the news. "Hey Azumi isn't that your boss?"
Azumi walked over and looked at the TV. "Yes it is."
"Why is he arrested?" Maker asked confused.
Azumi let out a big sigh. "I arrested him. He was the one to organize the attack on city hall." She sat back at the bar. "Michael could I get more tea please?"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She thanked Michael for the tea, and quickly drank it all. And of course, Maker urged her to eat a pancake, so she did. It was delicious, but it wasn’t that big of a surprise to Otis. Once she was done eating, she followed Maker and Azumi. They were getting new hairstyles, and Otis decided she could get one too. She requested for her long brown hair to be slightly curled. Once the hairstylist was done, she paid and went back to the room everyone was in. Otis sat in front of the TV, then turned towards Azumi. “Why would your boss plan an attack?”

Azumi zipped from her tea and answered without looking away from her tea. "I have no idea. Money, drugs, power, or something he couldn't have. People do stupid things for stupid reasons."
Nana teleported on her lap. Azumi petted her and smiled. "I'm guessing whoever paid him to do the attack is the person behind all this. But..." She zipped from her tea. "... There is no lead towards that person. Unless the director talks, but there is no way that is going to happen."

"Can't you like,torture him or something?"Michael asked,finishing the dishes."I mean,if you don't give him money,that could be the only way!"
"That's kind of extreme!"Jodi said,surprised by Michael's suggestion.
"Well...It could be torture by tickling.Well,if he tickles.Or,you could just hit him with a whip or with blades.Or just,use some kind of futeristic machine to acces his memories.Or his devices' memories.Or the witnisses' memories."

Azumi let out a small laugh at Michael's comment. "Remember that we are the good guys. We don't torture people. Besides, someone who has been in that job for so many years..." She gave Nana a small cookie. "... Someone like that knows how the system works from top to bottom. He probably asked for his lawyer as soon as he was arrested and has not, will not, say anything to assist our investigation." She have Nana some of her tea. "Basically, we solved one case, but it turns out it's just one small part of a much bigger one."

"No. We can't just sit around doing nothing." Azumi said as she finished her tea. "Thank you for the tea and helping with the dishes. That was really sweet of you." She smiled at Michael and continued. "We now have to check everyone in the police force. If they got to the director, they could have bought anyone else. Also, we have to investigate who could benefit from such attack and had the resources to buy someone as big as the director."
Maker played with her hair the whole time her sister was talking. "Sounds complicated. I'm kind of glad I'm not a detective."

"Maybe we're going about this the wrong way," Alex suggested. "Tracing this backwards from the director is difficult at best and unhelpful at worst. In science, instead of trying to find a cause by looking at an event directly, we formulate hypotheses, keeping ones that are consistent with the evidence," Alex explained after finishing his pancakes. "So in this case, that means looking at this from the top. Why would someone want to instigate a terrorist attack at this debate in particular? Who could pull off something like this?" Alex continued as he walked to the sink. "Once we have a few possibilities, we could, at the very least, predict the next attack." Alex set his dishes down and went back to sit on the floor next to Arcanine. "My bet as to 'why' is that whoever did this wants to keep people afraid of evil teams for some reason."

Azumi's attention was caught by Alex. "The only true suspects on 'top' are Byron and Lucian." She adjusted herself so she could be facing him. "Byron is the obvious choice, but Lucian is the one that raises more suspicion on my opinion. By making such a move, people automatically blame Byron, which makes people side with Lucian." She sighed as her mind quickly went over her investigation from the night before. "Unfortunately, there isn't nothing that connects any of those two with the director. There is a big gap between the one in charge of... Whatever this is... And the director. We need some sort of bridge that can get us closer to the 'mastermind' behind this. The only thing we can do is see if the director left any clues behind him. That's why we need to search everyone below and around him."

Alex considered what Azumi said. "Hm... that makes sense. I hadn't thought about that, but I guess that's why you're the investigator. Let me know if there's any way I can help," he added, before turning to Ray. "Oh, by the way Ray, Arcanine's awake now, so I'm ready to start trying to rehabilitate your feraligatr and tyranitar if you're ready. If you want to wait a little while, that's okay too."

Maker looked at Alex. "Would it be okay if I go? I'm curious to see how you do it. You never know when you encounter a tough to train fire pokemon."
Nana had grown bored of the conversation she didn't understand and teleported over to Arcanine, feeding her cookies she took from Azumi.
"I'm going to take a nap." Azumi said with a yawn. She excused herself, went to her room and threw herself on the bed.

"Sure, I suppose that the same strategy could be used for taming particularly wild pokemon," Alex mused. "By the way, nice hair. Bold move, it looks good though."

Arcanine took the cookies gently, trying not to accidentally bite Nana's hand. She tried to be especially careful as she was getting used to her new size.