• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

"Well,I think that cooking is not your strength.I mean,you're rich,smart,a police officer,so I think that you've already got a lot of strengths.And I only have cooking.So it's fair!But I bet your cooking is good!"Michael said with a smile."But the only thing we can do now is wait for the others..."

"Oh,I thought you were done."Michael said confused."Well,then I guess it's my turn again!"He looked at Azumi directly in the eyes and said in a deep voice" 'Zumi,Truth or Dare?"

Last edited:
Azumi was about to answer when she received a message on her pokegear. She looked at it, read it a couple of times, and then looked up at Michael and Jodi. "I have a better idea. How about you accompany me to work? I get to be out in the streets today and there's a disturbance nearby." She got up and went to her room to change. She came back with jeans, black tennis shoes and a blue t-shirt. "How about it? No ridding Pokemon though."

"Ugh!Why,can't you get somewhere fancy without polluting the world!"Michael said when he heard "No ridding Pokemonthough."."But what disturbance are you talking about?Will we get to punch criminals?!"

"Sorry but criminals tend to avoid trainers who ride Pokemon, since they stand out. Besides we are walking, not taking a car." She packed her stuff in a black bag that went over her left shoulder. "It depends on the situation. If they call me, it usually means there will be punching." She opened the door. "Well?"

"We're coming!"Michael said,getting up from the couch and going out the door with Jodi behind him.
"So,which way to the police station or wherever you work?"
"And won't your coworkers ask you why you brought to kids at work?"

"I'm on the streets today, won't be going to the office." She closed the door the behind her. She began walking down the street. "Just stay behind me and don't act unless I tell you too." While they walked several people said hi to Azumi, one fruit vendor even gave her three sitrus berries, which she shared with Jodi and Michael. After a while they reached a small store. There was an old man with a broom arguing with two thugs.
"Here we go..." Azumi said as she walked towards them.

"I see... yeah, them being pokemon-aggressive or whatever you call it makes a lot of sense given how they've been trained" Ray thanked Alex for the bread and walked further down the beach. He got behind a small shrub in preparation for attempt number two.
"Alright, hopefully things go a little better this time..." He followed Alex's advice and assumed a confident stance: taking a deep breath, and pulling his shoulders back before sending out Feraligatr and Tyranitar once again.

Like last time, the beasts immediately took to scanning the area for pokemon to battle; but without the giant Arcanine standing there, they appeared to be at a loss for a target. The pokemon turned their attention to Ray instead, and stomped over to him - more curiously than aggressively - and stopped about a meter in front of him...
Feraligatr stared at Ray with a look of vague recognition, and sniffed the trainer; but the creature quickly realized that Ray wasn't who he thought he was and growled, drawing an arm back in preparation for a Dragon Claw. Ray didn't have time to react rationally to the situation, so he panickedly tossed a piece of bread at the pokemon's face as he braced himself for the oncoming blow; but, miraculously, this action actually appeared to snap Feraligatr out of his rage, and the pokemon discontinued the attack and investigated the food that'd just been tossed at him... Tyranitar approached now, as well, and Ray lobbed the remaining loaf of bread towards the armor pokemon, still trying to wrap his head around how he was still alive... As the pokemon finished eating, he remembered Alex's instructions and clicked the clicker and returned them to their pokeballs.

"D-did that go well?" he exhaled in relief. "I mean, it almost went really badly... but then I panicked and somehow it didn't..."

Last edited:
Michael and Jodi followed Azumi around the streets,feeling a little awkward that they pass a lot of people that seemed to either know or have heard of Azumi.When the berry shop vendor offered them the Sitrius Berries,they looked confused but took them anyway.Once they reached the destination,Michael had a disgusted look when he saw the 2 thugs."Some massive jerkbags!"He whispered and Jodi nodded,looking intensely at them.They quickly followed Azumi,keeping a serious face the whole time.

Azumi walked up to the store owner. "Are you ok sir?" She asked the old man, ignoring the thugs completely.
"Oh Ms. Azumi I'm glad to see you." The old man said with a smile and shaking her hand. "These man are trying to take money from me."
The two thugs stood up straight, trying to look intimidating. The one with a white shirt said, "Yo yo! We ain't takin it! We just charging his toll for street defense."
Azumi looked at them. "Street defense?"
"Yeh!" The one with the black shirt said. ''With team Galactic coming back, we are offering to protect this man and his shop, but it's a service ya know? We gotta get a monthly fee."
Azumi turned back to the old man. "Go back to your store sir, I can handle this."
"Handle wut? Us?" The white shirt thug asked.
"Nobody handles us!" Said the one in black.
Azumi looked at them. "There is no team Galactic."
"That's not what we heard on the street y'all." The white shirt thug replied.
Azumi gave them a suspicious look. "Who said that?"
The two thugs looked at each other and then began to walk away. Azumi threw her pokeball, releasing Stoutland before them. The dog Pokemon appeared, growling at the two thugs.
"Oh y'all wanna go? Let's go than!" The one in black yelled. He let out a Hitmonchan while the other one let out a hunter.
Azumi turned to Michael and Jodi. "Are you two ready?"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie smiled, and looked at Gardevoir. "Do you mind helping Veon learn Dazzling Gleam? You learned the move already, so we were thinking you could help out."
Gardevoir nodded, and walked up to Veon. She began to show Veon how to use the move.
After a while, Gardevoir spoke to Veon using Pokemon language. "Do you want to try the move for yourself now?" However, the trainers only heard Gardevoir say "Gardevoir-voir?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli got up and started walking and Veon grabbed his hand with her ribbons and walked with him he looked slightly surprised but turned his attention to Allie "I haven't been here long either, but I was at this really good hot-dog place yesterday!" Eli lead Allie to the hot-dog stand "I'll take 4 hot-dogs, a fruit salad, and whatever she wants!"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"One fruit salad, please, I don't need much-" She noticed Eevee giving her a disapproving look. "Make that two fruit salads, please." Allie said.
Eevee gestured to Gardevoir's Pokeball. "Vee."
Allie sighed. "Never mind, make that three." She looked at Eli. "Sorry, am I asking too much?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli waved his hand "Not at all!" Eli reached for his pokeballs and released Razor and Lix, giving Lix and Veon a hot-dog each and giving Razor the fruit salad. Eating the other hot-dogs "Say, you want to stop at the bakery for a sweet treat?"

Alex was stunned. The two pokemon went from agressive, to curious, to agressive, to interested in food all within less than a minute. "That was FANTASTIC!" Alex exclaimed. "In the future, we'll want to avoid giving them treats when they're aggressive, or else they'll attack you for food. Other than that, you had great confidence and handled the situation beautifully," Alex walked over with more bread. "They might even come to respect you within a few more tries. That will make it much easier to teach them to be friendly with other pokemon." Alex smiled, "you're a natural!"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
“Veeveeveeveeveeee!” When Eevee heard the word sweets, it started jumping up and down and spinning in circles.
Allie laughed. “Sure, but I’ll pay this time. Fair is fair.” She handed one fruit salad each to Eevee and Gardevoir and took the last for herself. “Where is the bakery, anyway?”

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled "Ok then, if you insist." Eli pointed across the street "Right over there, haven't been there yet but it looks pretty good!" Eli started to walk across the street with his pokemon and bekon Allie to follow"

"Oh, right... oops..." Ray responded when Alex brought up the risk of accidentally teaching the pokemon to attack him for food. "I'll try not to do that again - I kinda panicked though, haha..."
He heard Maker heckling them and turned around and stuck his tongue out and made a funny face back at Nana before returning to the task at hand.
"Okay, let's give this one more try..."
He took the bread from Alex, stood up straight, and sent out Feraligatr and Tyranitar one more time.

This time around, the pokemon didn't spend nearly as much time scanning the area for opponents; instead they quickly sought out Ray and lumbered over to him, eyeing the bread in his hands expectantly... but the pokemons' body language was still pretty threatening - as if they were trying to coerce Ray into handing over the bread, as opposed to just asking him for it... Ray tried to remain calm, and smiled as he handed the pokemon the bread in an attempt to show them that coercion was unnecessary. The pokemon dubiously accepted the bread, and once again Ray clicked the clicker and returned them to their pokeballs as they finished eating.

"H-hey! I'm no expert, but I'd say things went pretty well that time!" he exclaimed. "I'm glad we're making some progress - this is a lot farther than I've ever gotten alone..."

Michael and Jodi nodded determined and looked at the thugs straight in their eyes.They sent out Blaziken and Charizard,which roared,ready to battle.Michael and Jodi pointed to the Haunter and Hitmonchan and yelled"Both of you use Flamethrower!"The Pokemon nodded and let out 2 fire beams,which combined into a bigger one,that was headed straight for the foes.

Azumi stood back as she saw Michael and Jodi attack the two Pokemon. They were unable to defend themselves and were overcomed by the doble flamethrower. The two thugs returned their Pokemon and tried to escape, but Stoutland didn't allow them to leave.
Azumi smiled at Michael and Jodi. "Good job you two." She turned back to the thugs. "Now, answer my questions. Who says team Galactic is coming back?"
The two looked at each other. "You should ask Judy. We get our information from him." The one in white answered.
Azumi returned her Stoutland. "You're free to go. Tell Judy that I will visit him once he is out of jail." Azumi said as she turned around and began to walk away. "Come on guys, we are just getting started." She told Michael and Jodi.

"Wait,who's Judy?"Michael asked confused.
"Why don't we just go and question him in jail?"Jodi asked,also confused.
"And why is Judy a guy?Isn't Judy a name for girls?"They called back their Pokémon and quickly followed Azumi,still not understanding who Judy is.

"You see, Jody is my informant on the streets. He is a small crook with big connections and is always aware of the movements going on." She began explaining to Jodi and Michael as they walked along the sidewalk. "He does small crimes, like getting in a fight at a bar or selling pirate merchandise. I usually arrest him and he is out in a day or two." She looked at her pokegear but everything seemed fine. "I can't really interrogate him at HQ, because of what happened with the director. Who knows who else is a crooked cop. So I can't trust them right now."
They continued to walk away from the neighborhood and into a more commercial area. "Anyways, I'm sure Judy knows a thing or two about what is going on. Also, someone must have hired thugs to make themselves pass as team Galactic, I need to find out who." Azumi seem to begin getting deep in thought, but she stopped herself by taking a big breath.

"Okay,guy with a feminine name that does small crimes with a lot of connections.Got it!"Michael said as he and Jodi continued to follow Azumi.
"But,why are we here?"Jodi asked,looking around."Does this Judy guy live around here,or here he gets into fights,or he sells merchandise here,or we came here because we needed to discuss our plan or something?

Azumi let out a small laugh. "We are on patrol. This is a more central area. If anything happens, we can get there asap." They walked into a small shopping mall. "Of course I use the time to do any chores that I can. For example, buy Nana's yogurt." She said as she walked into a small Dairy store, where there were a lot of different dairy products. "Do you guys want anything? The ice cream here is really good." Azumi asked as she picked a few packs of small pink yogurt bottles.

" 'Zumi,here's another rule you need to remember.When there's ice cream involved,the answer is always yes!"Michael said serious,but couldn't help letting a small chuckle and neither could Jodi.They looked around the shop,checking for any suspicious activity."You know,the ice cream place is also a good investigation place!Since so many people want ice cream,that's the perfect place to strike!

Azumi laughed. "This place is lovely. Nana loves it. Ray and Typhlosion do too, but we pretend they don't so they look tough." She picked out a couple of buckets out of a fridge. "I gotta make sure to get Corsola's favorite or she won't eat... Anaking doesn't mind... I wonder what Akali likes?..." After a getting five different flavors she took everything to the cashier. "This and whatever they are getting." She said pointing at Michael and Jodi.
"Sure!" The cashier answered. She was a small girl about 12 with short brown hair. "Where's Nana today?"
"She is out with Ray. They are training some Pokemon." Azumi answered with a smile as she paid.
The young girl gave Azumi her change. "Well I hope to see her next time. Have a good day." She said with a smile.
Azumi walked out and put her bag on Stoutland. Her pokegear rang. She looked at it. "Hey guys, I got a fight on a park nearby or two neighbors arguing about two blocks away, which one do you want?" She asked Michael and Jodi.

Michael and Jodi placed two buckets of chocolate ice cream on the counter,since Azumi was paying.They started eating it when Azumi asked them something."Well,the 2 guys that are fighting can cause quite a racket if we leave them be."Michael said while swallowing.
"Yes,but the two neighbors could do that too."Jodi responded."We can't go only for one,so...Can we split up?"

"No sorry, you two aren't cops with any authority to stop something like that." Azumi said as she looked at her pokegear. "Which ever I choose, they will send someone else to deal with the other one." She leaned on Stoutland and petted him as she waited for their answer.

"Fine!Then,I don't know,let's go deal with those fighting jerkbags or something!"Michael said a little angry.He sighed disappointed and leaned on a wall.
"So which way to that so called "nearby park"?"Jodi asked,a little disappointed herself.

Azumi sent a message with her pokegear to inform she was heading to the park. She put it away. "This way." She said as she walked quickly. After a few streets they reached a park. There was a small crowd gather near the center, where two grown man where on the floor fighting. As Azumi walked up to them, the crowd opened up. The crowd was made up of bikers and punks. The two fighting seemed to be from two different gangs. Azumi stood before them and flashed her badge. "That's enough you two." She said with authority in her voice.
The two men stopped fighting. One had an image of a Gyarados on his jacket and the other one had a krookdile. The one with Gyarados said, "Mind your own business pig." He had a scar on his chin, while the other one had a mohawk.
Azumi sighed. "This is my business. I need you to stop or I will have to arrest you."
The krookdile man answered, "Arrest us?! You and what army?! Those wimpy kids?!" He pointed at Michael and Jodi. The whole crowd roared into laughter.
"This is your last warning." Azumi said with a serious look.
"Let's teach em how it's done boys!" The man with the scar yelled. Three Gyarados gang members stepped up along with two from the krookdile gang.
Azumi let out Anakin. From the other side, they released a Granbull, Machoke, Marowhak, Poliwhirl and Magneton. Azumi stepped back and prepared to battle.

Michael growled as everybody cheered at the joke."Shut yo' filthy mouth,jerkbag!"He yelled at the thug.He got Blaziken's PokeBall and threw it into the air.Blaziken landed on the ground and roared and next to him appeared Charizard."Use Flamethrower!"Michael yelled as Blaziken let out a fire beam towards the Granbull,Machoke and Magneton.
"Use Dragon Tail!"Jodi yelled and Charizard rushed to the Poliwhirl and Marowak,ready to hit them with his glowing tail.