• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

Maker looked at Alex and then ran to Azumi's room. Her sister didn't seem to care when Maker went into her closet and took out some clothes. Maker went back to the living room with a pile of clothes. "Here you guys go!" She threw them on the coffee table. "These are Ray's, he hasn't used them though. I'm sure Azumi buys too many while Ray rarely uses new clothes, so feel free to get anything that fits you!" She then turned to Allie and Jodi. "You two can take anything from my sister's closet, there's clothes she has never used there before and probably never will."
Maker sat on the couch and placed her feet on the coffee table. Nana imitated her, except her feet couldn't reach the table.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
As she took a seat, Allie looked at her own clothing. Her pants were torn and dirty, and the rest of her clothing was in similar condition. Additionally, her Eevee's Silk Scarf was torn slightly. "Are there any sewing materials around? I might be able to fix my own clothing up."
Not waiting for a response, she asked "So.... I have a lot of questions. I thought Team Galactic had been disbanded, so why did they attack the City Hall? And with no apparent reason, for that matter?" She sighed. "It's all just so confusing."

After finishing eating Ray took a shower and changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt, similarly to Azumi. He and Nana then spent 15 mintues or so brushing Typhlosion's matted, smoke-stained fur until it'd regained its usual lustre. Typhlosion just lay back eating his pizza, and enjoying the free massage,...

By the time they were finished, the others had arrived. Ray noticed a girl with them who he hadn't met before and introduced himself:
"Were you caught up in city hall incident too? Sorry about that... thanks for coming out to the debate, anyway. I'm Ray - but you probably knew that already... Maker said your name was Allie, right? It's nice to meet you."
He slumped down into a nearby armchair, and Typhlosion crawled over and curled up at his feet. He pet the pokemon with his foot as he continued talking:
"I'm just as confused as you are..." Ray responded to Allie. "I don't know if this is a genuine re-formation of team Galactic, or if they have some kind of ulterior motive, or what... We have the international police's top agent on the case, though!" he gestured toward Azumi, "so we're bound to get some answers eventually."
He turned toward Alex.
"Unfortunately, I think that the debate is pretty much settled at this point... at least for now. I just can't see them organizing another one after all that - and I doubt anyone would even be willing to go... By the way: like Maker said, you can help yourself to any of my clothes, if you want. I don't wear 90% of them... Use our shower too, while you're at it - you look dreadful" he laughed.

Last edited:
Alex lifted himself off the ground and collected a set of clothes. "I'll return these as soon as I can get a fresh set of my clothes from the hotel," he promised Ray, before heading to take a shower. Turning on the faucet, he stepped in. The warm water felt incredibly soothing after the long day. Alex stepped out of the shower and put on his set of Ray's clothes. Exiting the bathroom, he made his way back over to Arcanine. Damp towel in hand, he wiped down Arcanine and Espeon until they were "clean enough." Alex took a moment to admire his newly evolved partner. He felt a swell of pride when he thought about what she had accomplished today. He sat down on the floor, reclaiming his spot leaning against Arcanine. Alex sighed contentedly.

"That really stinks," he responded to Ray. "I mean, the debate wasn't even about whether there were gangs or evil teams, it was about whether they could be rehabilitated. Nothing that happened today should support or harm the argument of either side," Alex said, slightly annoyed at how he imagined the public reacting. "And as long as the debate's held somewhere low profile, like a random public park or something, there's no reason Galactic or anyone else would attack... Unless they're being paid to, I suppose," Alex continued. His head rose and fell gently along with Arcanine's breathing. The enormous dog's deep heartbeat drummed rhythmically in Alex's ears. His eyelids started feeling heavy... Before he knew it, he had fallen asleep.

Azumi shut her laptop and rubbed her head. She had become annoyed. She left everything on the bed and went to join everyone. She was taken by surprise to see a full house, she hadn't been paying attention at all. She went to the kitchen and prepared various bowls of popcorn and left them on the bar anyone to take some.
She made her way to Ray and sat on his lap. "I overworked my brain." She said as she passed her hand through Ray's hair. "We should do something, I need a distraction y it's still pretty early."
"Yes! What she said!" Maker called out. Nana again imitating her.
"What about bowling? They opened one up a few blocks from here. We haven't gone." Azumi suggested.
"Or we could go to..." Maker raised her finger as if to say something, but didn't come up with anything. Nana laughed and teleported to the kitchen bar, took a bow of popcorn, and teleported where typhlosion was. She began to feed him, and would laugh every time he took one from her hand.
"Well Alex is out." Azumi said. "What do the rest of you think?"

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie heard the conversation going on. "Yeah, we should do something. I don't know the city well, so I don't know what there is to do around here. Bowling does sound pretty good right now. Although if we do go bowling, I'd better prepare myself to be crushed." She laughed, and Eevee lowered her head in embarrassment for her trainer.

Ray listened to Alex until he fell asleep. He was glad that his new friend still had confidence in him even after the day's events...
He rubbed Azumi's back and kissed her on the cheek.
"As happy as I am to see you taking a break, and not overworking yourself for a change... I don't think I can will myself to go bowling right now. I'm kinda sore..." he smiled apologetically. "But don't let me stop you guys! I'll just hang back and clean up a bit, so that you don't have to worry about it when you're busy later... Plus, it'd be a good idea for someone to stay here just in case Alex wakes up."

Last edited:
As they listened to everybody's conversation,Michael got up and said"Oh no,that won't be necessary!We've got somewhere to stay,so we won't stay here to only fill up the house!We've only come here to see if everyone's and blah,blah,blah!"He and Jodi strolled over to the door.Michael said"Chao!~"And Jodi said:
"Bye!"And with those words,they left,got up on Blaziken and Charizard and went home.When they entered the house,Alejandro was in the kitchen drinking water when he saw Michael's black eye and their clothes.
"What happened to you?!"He asked worried.
"Long story."Michael replied tired.
"But...Oh,it was the thing at City Hall,right?"
Michael nodded and went for a shower.He put on his Master Ball pijamas and went to bed,and the same thing did Jodi,but she got her Camerupt pijama.Alejandro sighed and went to his room.

When Azumi returned with a happy and clean Nana, she found everyone asleep. She took Nana with her to the bedroom so nobody would be woken up by her dancing. Azumi sat next to Ray, avoiding doing anything that could wake him up, and continued to work on her laptop.
Nana at first was excited, she danced and sang around the bed, but she slowly grew sleepy and fell asleep curled up next to Ray. Azumi continued on her work, going over the videos that were recorded and uploaded on the internet. After her second coffee, she noticed that it was 4 a.m. She gently closed her laptop and laid down next to Nana, going over the case in her head until she fell asleep.

Maker had finished taking a shower and gone to bed. Talking to Allie and Otis until she fell asleep.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(OOC: Sorry I had been offline for about two days, by my guess. But I’m back alive peeps)

Otis was simply following Maker and some new friends around to wherever they were going, from a hospital to a guest room. To her, a Flygon could hit hard enough to cause a head injury, as she had a very aggressive Flygon on her team already, so hearing about what Alex thought hit him didn’t surprise her. But, now back at the guest room with Allie and Maker, she was chilling on a bed in pajamas while talking to them. After awhile, Otis fell peacefully asleep, questions about the attack filling her mind.

Azumi woke up suddenly at sun rise. An idea had come to her. She quickly changed into jeans and a black t-shirt. She made sure her badge, taser and pokeballs where in her bag and she left the house, leaving Nana soundly asleep with Ray.
She took her Stoutland out and rode him to city hall. When she got there, the officer noticed her and lifted the yellow tape for her to go in. It was so early that you could still hear murkcrows squacking in the trees. She walked in the building and into the conference room. There room was completely recked. She made her way through the ruble up to the stage. She sat on the stage where the speakers had been and took out her notebook. Thanks to the videos online, she was able to make a drawing of who was sitting or standing and where, during the incident. She also managed to see where the galactic members dressed as normal civilians where sitting and what they were doing before the explosion.
She noticed in a video that one of the grunts, dressed as a civilian, nodded in agreement towards someone in a blind spot. Azumi doble checked the videos and her notes. There was only one person who was in that direction and had not appeared on any video. Which ment that person gave the order of attack.
She put her stuff away, rushed out of the building, told the officers to inform her if anyone else comes in and took off towards the police HQ.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie woke up in the morning, her Eevee standing on top of her. It jumped excitedly once she saw that Allie was awake. "Were you trying to wake me up, Eevee?" Allie asked sleepily.
"Vee-vee-ee!" Eevee responded enthusiastically.
Allie smiled. "We should go take a quick walk. You want to come with me?" Eevee nodded. Allie wrote a short note that read "Went out on a walk. I'll be back soon. -Allie" She put on her shoes and walked out the door, as Eevee followed.
Eevee hopped onto Allie's shoulder as she began to walk. She noticed the City Hall, surrounded with police tape. She shook as she remembered the events of the previous day. She kept walking, and soon noticed Azumi and her Stoutland running on the sidewalk. "Hey, Azumi! Is that you?" she called.

Alex woke up later than usual. Usually Arcanine woke him up, though she was still fast asleep. Instead, he found Espeon sitting on his chest, mewing in his face.

"Finally awake huh? What would you do without me?"
Espeon snarked. "It's time for my breakfast."

Alex sighed and sat up, causing Espeon to jump off. He stood up and stretched, his head feeling much better than last night. He walked around, looking for a pen and paper, trying not to snoop. Finally finding some, he wrote a note: "Gone for breakfast, be back soon." He stuck the note to Arcanine and headed out the door. Espeon stuck close to his heels. Alex pulled out his phone and quickly found a bagel shop that also served pokebread. On the walk there, he let his mind wander.

----

Alex exited the bagel shop with his breakfast in one hand, and a huge bag with many loaves of pokebread in the other. He figured Arcanine would be starving when she woke up. Espeon resolved to snatch some when Alex wasn't looking. He already had his in the shop, but, well, Arcanine was getting way more.

Sitting at one of the shop's outdoor tables, he noticed a group of three people furiously discussing something. They were in the direction he was heading anyway, so Alex tried to catch what they were talking about.

"... and that just proves it! At the debate, someone was trying to defend them, and they still attacked!" Exclaimed one particularly angry woman. The man sitting next to her seemed to agree with the rant.

"Right! This just shows you can't fix people like that!" a man violently agreed. The third member of the group sat quietly, a concerned look on her face.

Alex felt angry. These people weren't just wrong morally, they were wrong logically. Alex felt a little bolder than usual after yesterday's events. "Don't do it," Espeon warned telepathically. Alex ignored him. These people were deciding the fates of others' lives based on a logical fallacy.

"I respect your right to an opinion, but your logic is broken. The debate wasn't over whether these people existed or would attack, it was over whether they can grow as people and be rehabilitated," Alex firmly interjected.

"Yeah, what makes you so knowledgeable, hotshot?" The angry woman responded. The other woman at the table sighed with a resigned expression.

"You don't have to be an engineer to know a plane without wings won't fly," Alex shot back. "Your argument is broken." Espeon sighed. This was not how you convince other people to join your side.

"You calling me stupid? You want to go a few rounds?" the man challenged Alex.

"I don't need to fight you to prove I'm right," Alex said as he turned to walk away. He could tell this wasn't going anywhere.

"He thinks he's better than us," Alex heard the man say as he walked away.

Suddenly a boulder the size of a basketball flew by Alex's head, entering his vision from behind. He could hear the wind whistling as it narrowly missed his ear. "You're lucky I'm watching your back," Espeon told him. Alex knew then that he had made a mistake. He acted impulsively and out of character and it nearly earned him another trip to the hospital.

Alex turned around to see the angry woman standing up behind her graveler. The quiet one was tugging on her arm, trying to get her to stand down. The man looked at her in shock. "You tried to kill me!" Alex exclaimed, alarmed. Espeon was facing the graveler in a fighting stance.

"It wasn't supposed- I didn't mean- It was supposed to be smaller-" the woman stammered. "Whatever! You think you can just walk away from us like that?!"

The quiet woman, trying to de-escalate gave up on the angry one's arm. "I think everyone should just calm down. My name is Sandra," she said, moving to stand in between the two pokemon. "This is Mark," she said, indicating the man frozen in surprise. "And this is Amy," she said, indicating the angry one with the graveler. "What's your name?" she asked calmly.

"I'm Alex," he said, still ready to defend himself.

"There, isn't that better?" Sandra said, trying to help everyone relax. "Now Amy?" she asked her friend. It seemed almost routine.

"I'm sorry for nearly smashing your head," Amy said, resigned. After a look from Sandra, she corrected: "I'm sorry for trying to smash your head."

Alex sighed and responded, "I'm sorry for interjecting, I've been a bit on edge lately."

Ray woke up with Nana sound asleep beside him, but Azumi was nowhere to be seen. He noticed several empty coffee cups beside the bed and sighed: it looked like Azumi hadn't slept much last night...
He let Nana sleep in as he went about his morning routine, and then walked into the living room. He turned on the TV and flipped through it until he found a news report covering the previous day's events:

"Tragedy struck yesterday, as the debate between Lucian and Byron on the issue of evil teams was terrorized by none other than team Galactic: the crazed apocalyptic cult thought to have disbanded years ago! As of yet, their motives remain unclear... Is team Galactic plotting a return? Is the Sinnoh region in danger? And what does this say about the issue of evil teams, in general? We asked our debaters what they had to say about these questions last night - here are their responses:"

The camera cut to an interview taken just after the attack. Byron spoke passionately to the reporter:
"Of course they're plotting a return! They levelled city hall for god's sake! The people of Sinnoh can't afford to tolerate this kind of behaviour any longer... We need to stand together against this menace! Anyone who has any affiliations with evil teams should be crushed where they stand!"

The camera then cut to Lucian, who appeared to be preoccupied assisting emergency service workers, and who appeared to be annoyed by the reporter's presence:
"I refuse to feed into this sensationalistic fear-mongering of yours. Not only is it an obvious and insensitive attempt to exploit the circumstances in order to boost your ratings; but also by asking these questions - as a major media outlet, no less - you risk inciting mass hysteria which could lead to irrational, fear-based decision making moving forward. Now, if you'll excuse me..."

The camera cut back to the newsroom.
"W-well, that was an interesting response... In other news! reports of suspicious gang-related activity have been coming in from Celestic town, and Canalave city as well; but so far no actual crimes have been reported... We'll keep you up-to-date with any new developments, here at-"

Ray turned off the TV frustratedly. He couldn't blame Lucian for his a response... but it certainly wasn't going to gain them any more fans.

Last edited:
Michael and Jodi woke up at 08:45,with a frustrated sigh.They got up,had breakfast,got dressed and decided to go for a walk,but Raicu and Axew stopped them.
"Sorry guys,we'll play later!"Michael said,patting their heads.The two Pokemon sighed disappointed and went in the back garden to play.Jodi and Michael also sighed and left the house.They noticed a lot of people discussing the incident,some talking smash about evil teams and some trying to calm them down.Michael sighed and looked in a different direction,when a Pokemon caught his attention.It was a Tangela trying to get a berry from a tree.When he saw her,his face lit up.He dashed towards it and got a berry."Here you go little gal!"He said happy.The Tangela got the berry out of his hands grateful and started eating it.Michael looked at it amazed when an idea popped into his head.He got out a Great Ball and poked its head.The Tangela got absorbed in the Ball and 1...2...3...BLINK!It was caught.Michael started doing a victory dance and called her out."Jodi,Jodi!Isn't this Tangela the cutest????!!!!"
"It is!"Jodi said,admiring the Vine Pokemon. Tangela hopped on Michael's head and they continued their walk.

"Eli!Look at this adorable Tangela that I found!"Michael said,showing his newly caught Pokemon."Wait,how did we get from Jubilife City all the way to Veilstone City?!"
"We walked for a long time,but you were busy talking with Tangela!"Jodi said with a chuckle.
"Really?Huh...Anyway,what are you planning to do?"

"I think you should probably not rush into this..."Michael said at Eli's response."Did you even celebrate that your Eevee evolved into a Sylveon?I mean,having a lot of Pokemon is nice,but you gotta give them love equally!"
"Wow,taking care of your Pokemon with Michael!"Jodi said with a laugh."But he's right.Maybe you should try evolving your last Eevee before getting another one!"

"Pfft!"Michael scoffed like a sassy woman."You don't need a bakery when you have ME!"He got out of his bacpack a box of 6 cupcakes."Seriously,I learned how to cook or bake when I was 5!Now,feel free to take some!"Jodi wanted to get a cupcake,but Michael pushed her hand back."You're getting one only if he allows you to!"Jodi groaned and looked pleadingly at Eli.

Nana woke up and teleported to the kitchen, she started dancing around Ray in hopes of getting a yogurt.

Maker walked out of the guest room with her hair all messed up. She saw that Ray was already awake. "Where did everyone go?" She asked while rubbing her eye and sitting at the bar. Nana greeted her with a cheer and went back to dancing around Ray. "You got any coffee made?" Maker asked Ray.

Azumi saw Allie. "Hey good morning, I apologise I have to rush to work." She took a short bow and rushed to the police HQ. Once she arrived she stormed inside, anyone could see she was in a bad room. She made her way through the Interpol department, many stopping their work to look up at her. She went to the director's office, the reception was going to stop her, but one look at Azumi's expression was enough to make her change her mind. Azumi walked into Director Gallard's office and slammed the door behind her.
The director looked up from his desk. "What's the meaning of this?" He said with an angry look.
Azumi crossed her arms and stood in a pose which gave an aura of power. "How much were you paid to attack city hall?"
The director stood up in anger. "What nonsense are you saying?!"
Azumi kept her eyes focused on him. "You gave one of the grunts a signal, which he followed and ordered the attack through a pokegear. I have the videos. You were sloppy."
The director's expression change to the one of someone over confident. "My my... I left a clue behind and you figured it all out with one tiny detail..." He walked over to Azumi, he was bigger than her and looked down on her. "You have no proof and if you want to keep your job or... You don't want nothing to happen to... What was his name ... Oh right! Ray Montag? I suggest you stay out of my business."
Azumi looked up at him with fury in her eyes. "Don't you dare threaten me." She snapped back.
"Or what?" He said with an evil smirk. "Rising star attacks defenseless director over political disagreement. I can see that on the news."
Azumi growled, turned around and stormed out of the office, slamming the door behind her. Everyone in the department looked up concerned. She made her way to the detention cells. There was one with a group of thugs, listening to music on some Bluetooth speakers. She walked up to the cell. "Judy, I need a favor."
A big man with an afro and a cigarette on his ear rose and walked to the cell door. "Azumi! Darling! I was sad when you weren't the one arresting me yesterday. Say what favor? Want me to go out with you? You know that's not a favor, that's an honor!" He said with a big smile that had a toothpick sticking out. The thugs behind him laughed.
"No." Azumi answered coldly. "I need to use your speakers."
"My speakers are your speakers! Just promise you will arrest me next time. You the only good thing about this place." He said as she passed the speakers through the cell bars.
"Thank you, I will return then shortly." Azumi said with a smile.
She placed then in her desk, which was the closest to the Director's office. She connected her pokegear to the speakers and placed the volume at it's highest. She played the recording of her conversation with the director. Her colleagues watched in horror and amazement as they heard their leader confess his crime.

Amy recalled her graveler to its pokeball and sat down. Sandra returned to her seat as well and beckoned Alex over to the last remaining seat, "hey Alex, come join us for a minute." Alex walked over and sat in the seat, with Amy to his right, Mark to his left, and Sandra directly in front of him. Espeon leapt onto a nearby, unoccupied table so that he could keep a close eye on the three strangers.

"Were you there? At city hall?" Sandra asked, noticing Alex's bandages.

"Yeah, actually. I got in a fist fight with a flygon. He got in a few blows," Alex mimed being a boxer. "But in the end, he was no match for me!" Alex said with a triumphant expression. "But no, for real, he just walked up and clobbered me." Alex explained. He hoped the humor would make Amy and Mark more friendly. People having a good time are less dangerous.

Sandra and Mark grimaced. Amy looked a little smug. "And yet you still defend them," Amy commented, barely hiding her snark.

"Well, no. They're still doing really bad things. I'm really defending their right to change. Even if you don't want their lives to be better, it's still in your best interest to have more cooperative members of society. If we can help them become that, we'd all be better off than if we locked them away forever," Alex explained.

Mark sighed. "You're just like my brother. Naive, with a good heart. These people don't change. When I was pretty young, our mom left us. A few years ago, when the organization fell, we found out that she had joined Tempest. We've talked to her - begged her to come back - many times, but she shows no signs of changing her mind."

"We also have similar stories, friends, family, loved ones, corrupted and then unwilling to change. No matter how hard we've tried," Sandra chimed in, indicating Amy.

"I'm really sorry to all hear that. I really hope things get better for you all," Alex said gently, pausing before continuing to share his perspective. "Even if most of them maybe won't change, we have to leave the option open," Alex said with confidence.

"Look, you have your opinion and we have ours. We can't change their minds, and you can't change ours," Mark spoke with gravity to his words.

"Well, alright," Alex conceded dejectedly, standing up. "I really hope things get better for you all." Alex walked away, with Espeon following. After some time, he arrived back at Azumi's apartment, and realizing he didn't have a key, knocked on the door.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie was slightly put off by the rush that Azumi was in. She decided to head back to the apartment, noticing Alex at the door.
“Hi! Do you have a key? I don’t.” However, she realized the answer was likely no, considering that he was knocking on the door. “Sorry, that was a stupid question.” Eevee jumped off her shoulder and greeted Espeon. “Ee-veevee!” Eevee cried happily.

“Hi! Do you have a key? I don’t.” However, she realized the answer was likely no, considering that he was knocking on the door. “Sorry, that was a stupid question.”

Alex laughed at the situation, trying to include Allie in the joke. "No no, it's ok. I've said worse," Alex added with another laugh. Espeon turned her head, acting aloof as Allie's eevee approached. He tried to hide it, but Alex could tell he was interested in interacting with Eevee.

"What? Am not." Espeon telepathed indignantly.

"Go on, say hi," Alex encouraged out loud. Almost begrudgingly, Espeon turned to sniff noses with Eevee. Alex laughed again, "your telepathy's changing you, Espeon." Espeon turned to Alex and meowed indignantly.

Maker opened the door with a lazy look and coffee in her hand. "Welcome back dragon Slayer and Allie."

"Thank you, I make my grand return," Alex said, bowing. He walked inside and set the bag of bread in front of Arcanine. His expression turned more somber. "Actually, it wasn't really fun," he said sitting on the couch. He told Maker and Allie about what happened at the bagel shop. "People are really angry," he added with a frown.

Maker chewed on some bread she found looking through Azumi's food. "People be wack yo." She went over to Arcanine. "Wow she is huuuuge. Beautiful fur though." She noticed Allies comment, but figured it wasn't her business to ask. "Well we should probably see what Ray wants to do today. I feel like cheering him up while Azumi is away. Ya know, we are twins and we share the same feelings."

Alex looked over at Maker with a sly grin. "Still think she'll never be too big to pick up? Now that she's big enough though, Ray and I could start rehabilitating his brother's pokemon. If he's up for it anyway. Maybe it'll take his mind off things, and if we're lucky, some progress might cheer him up," Alex smiled. "I'm up for pretty much whatever though."