• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

"I don't understand why you guys don't get all of your Pokemon out,it's easier that way."He told Azumi and Maker.When he looked back at the fight,a grunt came and punched him in the right eye.He was knocked back,but quickly shook his head and smirked."Nice shot!Too bad you won't be concious for long enough to celebrate!"He dashed towards the grunt,punched him in the forehead,kicked him in his stomach and hit him in the back of his head,leaving the grunt unconcious.
"Michael!!"Jodi scolded him."We shouldn't have a physical fight! We could get knocked out!Look,you already have a black eye!"
"But-"
"MICHAEL!!!"
"Ugh,fine! Like getting our Pokemon hurt is so much better right?"
"Just shut up and fight!"Michael sighed,but he continued to give commands to his Pokemon along side Jodi.

Alex listened to Bryon's words with intense consideration. He disagreed, but the better he understood the position, the better he'd be able to debate against it in the future. Then, his new friend walked onstage. Alex clapped for him, excited for what he had to say. Ray didn't just meet his hopes, but totally surpassed them. There's no way Bryon could recover his position from th-

The explosion rang out like thunder. Strange-suited men and women came running in through the dust cloud, passing chunks of rubble and stepping over unconscious security guards and bystanders. He could tell they were shouting, but couldn't hear them over the ringing in his ears. The room suddenly felt warmer as the heat from the explosion swelled to fill the room. Pokemon were lashing out at the crowd, while a few lone souls attempted to stop them. The audience screamed and attempted to scatter. A few brave individuals attempted to stop the invaders, but quickly fell. All the while, the tidal wave of strange-suited people grew closer. Alex ducked as a Noivern flew over his head, right at Ray. Finally, the assailants reached the front row. The first one there was rewarded with a brand new black eye, courtesy of Azumi.

Growlithe looked up to her trainer with fear and a question in her eyes. Her look told Alex she was ready to carry out whatever command he had for her. Espeon surveyed the scene, suddenly looking serious. A large rock came hurtling at the three, which Espeon narrowly managed to divert telekinetically. "This is very very bad. The three of us totally outmatched, we're way out of our league," Alex thought. In the face of the emergency however, he was filled with a sudden calm.

Then the hostile pokemon began to reach them. Alex, being on one end of the row, was greeted by a very angry Sceptile. "Growlithe, give us some cover!" Growlithe complied, spinning up a fire spin to surround her pack. "Lucky for us, this guy's a grass type, he can't get throOOOUGH!" Alex's reassurance turned to alarm as the Sceptile slashed his way through the wall of flame. "Growlithe, Espeon! We need a high intensity flamethrower!" Growlithe unleashed a wide cone of flame from her mouth. Unfocused as it was, it wouldn't do much to this clearly very tough Sceptile. Espeon, at the call of his trainer, diverted his attention from covering them. As they practiced, he mentally squeezed his teammate's outpouring of fire into a narrow jet. As the stream became narrower, it grew hotter and slightly changed in color. The beam struck the looming attacker squarely, pushing him back slightly and dropping him to his knees. A new wave of heat rushed over Alex. Sweat pooled on his forehead, not only because of the fire.

Just then, an Aggron tore through the last shreds of fire left from Growlithe's fire spin. Alex's heart sank as the Sceptile staggered to two feet. "We're completely outmatched..."

Maker looked at Michael worried when he was punched, but was relieved when she saw him get back up. "We are in a close room Michael! The more Pokemon are spamming attacks, the more chaos there is. Besides, Edward and Charo going on a rampage in here?! That's asking for a death wish." She said laughing as her Infernape stopped a mightyena from getting to her, which she didn't seem to notice.

Azumi was slowly getting away from the group heading for two young trainers who seemed to only have a turtwig and a piplup as Pokemon. She expertly got rid of any incoming grunts and Anakin pushed back any attackers with bone rush or aurora sphere. Azumi reached the two young trainers. "Put your Pokemon away, they look exhausted." She told them. They quickly did as they were told. "Now head to the back of the stage, there's an emergency exit there." She said pointing in the direction of Ray and Lucian. The two trainers ran off to where they were told.
Azumi was about to return to the others when Daniel appeared by her side. "Ma'am! Are you ok?" The young trainee asked.
"Of course I am. Any updates I should know?" Azumi asked, looking around in case they were attacked.
"So far, it looks just like a simple attack from team Galactic trying to take their base back." He answered.
"That doesn't make sense. Why attack when you know there's going to be guards and an Elite four member? Plus I read the files on team Galactic. Their tactics are sloppy and messy. Galactic grunts attacked in an orderly fashion, not like this." She said as she continued to analyze the situation.
"What are you suggesting?" Daniel asked with a confused look.
"Either this is just a distraction... Or someone is using the team Galactic name to avoid getting their hands dirty." Azumi said as Anakin defended her from an incoming attack.
"I will report this right away!" Daniel said as he took off towards the other side, where some officers and director Gallard where standing.
Azumi noticed Alex in trouble and rushed to his aid. Her Lucario quickly appeared in front of the Agron using extreme speed and smashed an aurora sphere in his belly, sending the Pokemon back and opening a way for Azumi to reach her alley. She ran to Alex and stood next to him. "Don't panic, just focus on one target at a time, me and Anakin have your back."

Last edited:
"Ugh...Anyway,this building is not going to last long so,I'll risk it!"He pointed towards some grunts that were busy with innocent people and Blaziken nodded.He rushed to that scene and gave them a Double Kick to the face,of the grunts and the Pokemon."This is such a pain!Ugh!"He began feeling a little tired and a little hurt from that punch.
"We can't take them one by one!We need a strategy to get rid of them all at once!"Jodi called out.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Her ears rang from the explosion that stopped the meeting from progressing. Joey instinctively took to the skies, and already started to attack other Pokémon with Sky Attack. Otis sent out Mary to help as well, and the little Ampharos used Thunder on small groups of Pokémon.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli stood in the middle of the room with his pokemon. We looked at Veon an waved a finger in a circle, then looked at Razor and flicked three finger back and forth, and finally, motioned two fingers waved back and forth.

Eli's pokemon sprang into action Veon circling them all with quick attack, protecting them from team galactic Razor and Lix shot razor leaf and shadow ball at the nearby team galactic members from inside the circle.

"Wow,nice Thunder!"Michael called out to Mary.He was surprised that it didn't miss,since Thunder has really low accuracy."Weav,use Blizzard on that Tortera!"Weavile nodded and let out a freezing wind,knocking out it's target.
"If they keep coming,there's no way we'll defeat them!"Jodi called out frustrated."Ugh!Charizard,use Flamethrower on that Abomasnow!"And so,Jodi and Michael kept throwing attacks at foes,hoping that the Galactic wave would end.

Alex looked to his left, surprised. In the chaos, he had forgotten he had such powerful friends. He nodded at Azumi's words, wearing a shell-shocked expression on his face. "Growlithe, charge!" Responding to her trainer's order, the dog wrapped herself in flame and ran straight at the bipedal leaf lizard. Nearing closer, she lept forward and, with claws extended, crashed into him. With excellent timing, Espeon diverted a wayward projectile straight into the Sceptile's side, knocking him to the ground. This time, he didn't get up.

Growlithe staggered to her feet and shook herself, as if drying off. He turned to Azumi. "Thanks for saving me. I think I can protect myself now," Alex looked out at the rest of the room's seating. "But there are innocent people out there who can't. They need you more than I do. Besides, if things start to get really bad," he pulled the fire stone out of his pocket, "we've got a secret weapon." Alex smiled.

"Ugh,stop being all thankful and just evolve her!"Michael yelled at Alex,while Vaporeon knocked out a Graveler.He got pushed back by all the sounds and explosions across the room and found himself next to Alex."Go on!You can do it!"
Jodi ran to Eli's side,with Shiftry close behind her."Use Leaf Tornado!"She called out to him.Shiftry nodded and let out a handful of leaves,knocking back threats."I've got your back!"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Joey was able to faint a Lucario before a Raichu used Thunderbolt on him. The move was super effective, yet some of his health remained. Mary rushed over, and smacked the Raichu away with a Fire Punch. But the Raichu still stood on its’ feet. Otis sent out Clara, who was now a Flygon, to help the two. The aggressive dragon-like Pokémon quickly dug underground, where it could not be hurt. Then, it came underneath the Raichu, using Dig on it. The move was super effective, making the Raichu faint.

"Growing eight times in size isn't as easy as it sounds, you know!" Alex responded to Michael, more rudely than he intended. He was seriously on edge from the attack. "Besides, she'd lose her coordina-" Alex cut off his shout as he noticed a new wave of flying pokemon reach their position. An aerodactyl, yanmega, skarmory, and flygon each soared in from the back of the room. The flygon/skarmory pair peeled off, reaching and then circling Alex overhead. Meanwhile the two ancients of the group set their sights on Jodi and Eli.

"Growlithe, Espeon! Multifire!" Alex called to his team while the new aggressors landed on either side of Alex. With the skarmory in front of him and the flygon behind, Alex's rush of adrenaline caused him to tunnel vision. He knew there was a pokemon behind him as well, but all his thoughts were concerned with strategizing around the one he could see - the steel bird. Growlithe summoned a new gush of fire from her maw, strategically aiming directly away from the two of them. Espeon, backing up Growlithe's role of powerhouse, mentally split the torrent of fire into two arcs, each connecting with one of the two new arrivals. The skarmory took a significant hit, though the flygon merely seemed to pause.

"Good! Multielectric!" In response, Growlithe began shake her coat, readying a wild charge. However, instead of running down an opponent, she allowed Espeon to steal the charge. Espeon telekinetically shaped a two pronged electric beam, striking each foe simultaneously. Alex watched with satisfaction as the metal bird collapsed. "Yes!" he cheered, while unbeknownst to him, the flygon continued approaching from the rear, unfazed. Now in range, the Flygon spun once. His tail connected with Espeon, knocking him away with the force of a dragon tail. Espeon hit the short wall that makes the front of the stage and fell to the ground. He blinked, stunned and winded. Seeing Espeon strike the stage, Alex turned around with shock, realizing his mistake. Wearing a serious expression, he turned to Growlithe, standing a stone's throw away.

It was time to make a call.

Yelling "Catch!", Alex threw the fire stone. Alex's loyal pooch leapt into the air, catching and then crunching the stone between her teeth. The flygon reached Alex first. He threw up his arms to protect himself, but the pokemon's dragon claw still connected. Alex was thrown to the floor, unconscious, as the dragon loomed over Micheal. Meanwhile, Growlithe began to glow brilliantly. She grew rapidly, soaring from one foot at the shoulders to four. Her tufts of fur, visible in the brilliant silhouette, grew into a full mane while muscles rippled underneath her coat. As the glow faded, it was clear from the newly evolved beast's eyes that she was exhausted. However, seeing her trainer on the ground, she felt an intense determination to protect her best friend. She locked eyes with the flygon and, bearing her teeth, let out a bloodcurdling snarl. With extreme speed, the enormous dog hurtled into the dragon before he even had time to react. She tried to stick the landing, but unused to her new size, ended up crashing to the ground. Stumbling to her feet in between Alex and the attacker, she took a defensive stance. Widening her front paws and flattening her ears, she bared her teeth and leaned forward. Hackles raised, the arcanine barked viciously at the flygon.

Edit: I just realized Micheal is standing next to Alex, so I wrote a small interaction for the flygon.

Michael felt his hearth ache as Otis knocked out the Raichu."Ugh...It's good that that wasn't my Raichu..."He quietly said,sighing.A Scizor appeared out of nowhere and started attacking Michael.Blaziken quickly got to his side,protected him and started fighting with the enemy Scizor.Michael watched speechless as Alex got knocked to the ground,and quickly called out"Vapo!Protect Alex!"The Vaporeon nodded and rushed to Alex's side,protecting him from any threats."Weav,use Blizzard!"Weavile got next to the newly evolved Arcanine and let out a freezing wind towards the Flygon,which would be 4x effective.
Meanwhile,Jodi's Charizard started battling with an angry Drifblim.She was caught off guard by the Yanmega and the Aerodactyl,but quickly yelled"Glaceon,Ursaring,use Blizzard and Hyper Beam on them!"Her two Pokemon jumped in front of her and let out the attacks.
Michael saw the beautiful Yanmega out of the corner of his eye and whispered"Awesome!"He looked back at the fight and got ready for another attack from the Flygon.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(I'm trying to introduce myself into the RP finally. Let me know if anything needs to be changed.)

Allie was terrified. She had no idea what was going on. She had just come to see the debate, when the attack started.
Her Eevee fired off Shadow Balls at Team Galactic's Pokemon. It was eager to battle - perhaps a little too eager.
"Eevee, we have to run. It isn't safe for us here!" Allie cried.
A Golbat, l fired an Air Slash at the pair, which Eevee countered with Glitzy Glow. Eevee then began to charge up Double-Edge.
"Eevee, no! That move is too risky!"
Eevee stopped glowing, and the Golbat used Swift.
"Eevee, Protect!"
Eevee created a glowing shield, confusing the Golbat momentarily. Allie saw their chance to flee and picked up Eevee. "We have to run now!"
Allie frantically sprinted away, looking for someone - anyone - who wasn't going to attack her. Just then, she saw an Arcanine, along with a Trainer, battling a Flygon. Before Allie could do anything about it, Eevee jumped out of her arms and ran over to the Arcanine, getting into a battle stance alongside it.
Allie froze, trying to process the situation. She saw no other course of action but to let Eevee battle. She ran up to behind Eevee, and glanced over at the trainer. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to interfere, but do you mind if we battle too?"
Not waiting for a response, she then turned back to Eevee and commanded "Eevee, use Charm!"

Azumi had gone to help innocent by standers escape. She was slowing making her way through the left side of the building. She looked back constantly to see if Nana was ok. The galactic grunts were beginning to overwhelm them, many trainers had fallen to the attack or ran away. She realized that being cooped up in this room was a great problem for them. She need to make a door. "Ray is going to make fun of me for this..." She said as she took her great ball out. "Edward head Smash!" Azumi yelled as her giant Tyruntrum emerged from the great ball. The T-Rex Pokemon roared loudly and smashed the nearest wall with no innocent people standing by. He rammed into the hall and then into a other room and finally outside. Azumi yelled across the room to her friends. "Everyone! Out!" She said pointing to the giant hole Edward left. Nana teleported to Azumi's arm, cheering for Edward.
Anakin began to defend the new escape route and was joined by Daniel and his Swak.

Michael heard Azumi's yell and quickly called back all of his Pokemon.He put Alex on Arcanine's back and he and Jodi rushed out of the building.When they got out,Michael laughed a little."I think demolisher suits you better than a police officer!"Jodi rolled her eyes with a chuckle and said"Why did you call us here?"

Espeon struggled to his feet, half catching his breath. He stumbled over to Alex. Seeing his trainer on the ground, Espeon clambered onto his chest. Laying down and looking at Alex, he called to him with everything he had ...

--------

Everything was dark. "Where... what happened?" Alex wondered to himself in this empty plane. He heard a voice at a distance. It was familiar, yet Alex was sure he'd never heard it before. He strained himself to hear better. The voice grew closer and more clear.

"Alex please! I demand that you wake up! Please," the voice seemed distraught, though somehow weakly trying to act aloof.

"Espeon... is that you?" Alex feebly called back.

"Alex!" Espeon responded.

Alex began to regain his senses. He heard roars, gushes of fire, howling winds, rocks crashing into the ground, and people screaming. He listened to the chaos raining down around him. As his sense of smell came back online, he picked up smells of char, smoke, and ozone. He felt the ground beneath him quake and dust settle on his face. He felt the weight of Espeon on his chest and opened his eyes. He saw Espeon with tears in his eyes, look relieved for a moment before turning away, acting aloof.

"I'm glad you're okay," Espeon's voice echoed in Alex's head.

Looking past Espeon, the brightness of the scattered fires hurt Alex's eyes. He closed them again, between the darkness, dust, and high contrast of shadow and fire, he couldn't see anything anyway. He touched a hand to the side of his head and winced with pain. It felt sticky. Wrapping an arm around Espeon, he weakly called out to Arcanine, "Growlithe..."

-------

Arcanine was in a fury. The flygon stumbled backwards, having taken a serious hit from the blizzard and weakened by charm. Arcanine attacked viciously, her teeth crackling with electricity. She got in close to the monster, biting and clawing. Though Arcanine's thunderous fangs proved ineffective, the close combat was far more effective than her previous attacks on the pokemon. The dragon collapsed and Arcanine growled deeply, a warning for other attackers to stay away. Her ears swiveled as she scanned the immediate area for more assailants.

"Growlithe..."

Hearing her pack leader's voice, Arcanine shifted focus instantly. She sloppily ran to his side, allowing Micheal to put him, still clutching Espeon, on her back. She scanned the room for an escape. Her eyes caught on Azumi, who was yelling, pointing at a hole her giant terror lizard just made. Sunlight and outside smells streamed in from the gaping hole. She remembered Azumi and, trusting her guidance, ran through the gap in the wall.

Arcanine squinted against the sunlight. Smoke no longer filled her nose, but she could still smell Alex's wound. She focused intently, being careful not to trip. Her pack was relying on her to get them to safety. She found a concave corner made by two buildings a few blocks away. Smelling no danger here, she collapsed in the nook with the walls to her back, totally exhausted. Struggling to stay awake, she readied herself to growl at anyone or thing who approached.

-------

OOC: Just a heads up, I'll be leaving in a few minutes and I won't be back for like six hours. For reference, Alex just has a cut on the side of his head. It's nothing serious, but head wounds tend to bleed a lot, so I played it up a bit. He may have a concussion though. Being knocked unconscious is usually pretty bad.

If you want to approach them, Arcanine will probably growl at you before recognizing who you are and relaxing a bit. She's exhausted and just barely fighting off a deep sleep. Meanwhile Alex is getting his bearings, trying to focus and figure out what's going on despite a pounding headache. He has no memory loss.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie smiled. At least someone believed in her.
Flygon is Dragon and Ground type, she thought. I could take advantage of that.
"Eevee, use Freezy Frost!"
Eevee's eyes glowed blue as massive icicles erupted from the ground, hitting the Flygon.
"Good job Eevee!"
Suddenly, the Flygon began to use Earthquake. Eevee winced, as she took damage.
Allie's hand moved towards her belt, reaching for another Pokeball. She had another Pokemon that she could battle with, that could help Eevee. She thought for a moment, then took the Pokeball from her belt.
"Gardevoir! Come out to help Eevee!"
Gardevoir came out of its Pokeball, and took in its surroundings. It used Heal Pulse on Eevee, then turned.
"Gardevoir, Moonblast! Eevee, Sparkly Swirl!"
Her Pokemon's attacks seemed to merge and blasted into the Flygon.

Michael saw how Arcanine colapssed to the floor,and gasped."Alex!Arcanine!"He tried to approach them,but Arcanine growled at him.She then figured out that he wasn't a threat and let him pass.He kneled next to Alex and said"Hold on!I have some bandages in my backpack!"He got a first aid kit and got out materials."Oh,I don't really know what I'm doing,so this might hurt and be all for nothing!"He said with a laugh.He looked at his cut and got out an alcohool swab and started using it,so the cut doesn't get infected.He started putting bandages around his head and put him under a tree."I think that should do it!...I hope..."
"It didn't seem like something serious,so he'll be fine!"Jodi said.She looked at Arcanine and said"You did good,girl!"

Azumi noticed Allie still battling. "Hey you!" Azumi yelled at her. "Evacuate now!" She said pointing at the giant hole next to her.
The grunts were starting to focus their attacks on Azumi and Daniel now. A crobat was flying in their direction, but Maker's Charizard, Charo, appeared and took it down with a dragon claw. "You sure know how to have fun!" Maker said as she stood next to her sister.
Daniel looked at both of them confused and Maker just looked back with a silly smile.
Azumi looked around, Ray was still with Byron and Lucian. "Ray! Let's go!" She called out to him. There was no way she would leave him inside.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked up at the aerodactyl and yanmega concerned. Yanmega suddenly swooped down knocking Eli to the ground, unconscious. His pokemon all cried out at Eli as Veon jumped in front of him growling at the yanmega.

Aerodactyl smacked Veon to her belly and as she struggled to get up she started to glow brightly, as the light faded it revealed the new sylveon ready to defend her friend along side Razor and Lix.

"We are all here except for Ray!"Michael said,looking around.He grew worried that Ray got captured or that he got injured.He looked back inside,but he only saw grunts running about.He sighed and went back to the others.Jodi saw that Michael was worried and said"No worries!He'll get here!I mean,he's Ray!If he beat his brother with his leg broken,he can handle some dull grunts!"
"I hope so..."

Azumi headed back to the stage with Nana in her arms, Daniel following behind for backup. The leftover grunts tried to out up a fight, but thanks to Azumi's training, both her Lucario and Daniel's Swak were working in perfect combination, stopping all attackers.
"Do we really have to go back to get Lucian and Byron? I mean they both are powerful trainers..." Daniel asked as they made their way through the room.
"I'm going after Ray! I can't leave him behind, he has this tendency of breaking his bones..." Azumi said as she docked from an incoming punch and sent the grunt flying against a wall. "...besides what kind of girlfriend would I be leaving him like that?"
Daniel was stunned by her comment, he felt silly now asking her out before. But he recuperated quickly and continued to move forward.

Maker made her way outside with the rest. "Well that was fun!" She said with a smile. Which quickly faded when she saw all the injured people. "Oh sorry I didn't..." She stopped herself and returned her Pokemon. She rushed to Eli. "Hey you ok there? Need anything?"

"Wow,you could at least say that with more enthusiasm!"Michael said with a chuckle.He started stretching and looked around."Look at this!It's just like before!We just try to live our lives peacefully,and then an evil team comes and ruins everything!"
"Yeah,it's like we're cursed to stay in trouble!"Jodi said,chuckling."At least I hope that everything goes well this time,too!"

Lucian's Bronzong levitated through the crowd, flinging Galactic grunts and their pokemon left and right with telekinetic energy as Lucian calmly issued orders from the stage, making sure that civilians were exiting safely.

Byron, on the other hand, was deeply engaged in the battle... his orders were intermixed with triumphant exclamations and insults, and his Bastiodon charged through the hoards of enemies like a reckless rhinoceros.
"Aha! Take that, criminal scum!" he would shout intermittently along with other choice phrases such as: "For the people!" and "For the Sinnoh region!"

Ray assisted Lucian in the evacuation effort while Typhlosion kept guard over Nana and the nearby area.

"See anyone you used to know, kid?" Byron asked Ray with a spiteful smirk as his Bastiodon knocked out an opposing Skuntank with Iron Head.

"Are you kidding me!? Now's NOT the time! Focus up!" Ray lashed back. But he couldn't help but feel a little guilty at the gym leader's words...

"Hmph, no need to get all worked up... Squashing bugs like you is nothing to me!" Byron laughed as he continued to mow down grunts.

As soon as Nana teleported back to Azumi, Typhlosion unleashed an explosive Eruption attack over the remaining assailants and dove straight into the chaos, throwing flurries of Fire Punches as if to contend with Bastiodon's KO-count. Ray followed his pokemon's lead and sent out Dusknoir, trying and take out as many adversaries as possible... Byron was getting to his head, and for a while all he could focus on was competing with the man; the area infront of them was quickly consumed by shadows, flames, and the clanging of steel-type attacks.

But the sound of Azumi's voice calling out to him snapped him out of the carnage, and he came to his senses again.
"Ray, go on! We'll be fine" Lucian reassured him and Ray ran to meet Azumi halfway, dodging a Galactic member's tackle attempt along the way...

Last edited:
Azumi hugged Ray as soon as she reached him and then pushed him back. "Really? Did you have to get into a brawl like that? I know you and Typhlosion love them but was it necessary?" She was scolding Ray, expression how worry she had become.
Daniel interrupted though. "Ma'am I'm sorry but HQ is asking for all available officers to report asap."
"Not now! Besides I'm not local police!" She snapped back.
"It's from Director Gallard." He said quietly.
Azumi sighed as if frustrated. She kissed Ray. " I have to run, go home please! Take Nana." She said as she placed Nana in his arms and took off with Daniel.

Maker looked around. "Well let's try to help anyone who needs it, pokemon or people! Spread out!" Maker said out loud and began helping anybody near by.

Alex winced as Micheal cleaned the wound on his head. "Thanks, Micheal," he said, looking up. "You don't happen to have any Tylenol, do you?" he managed a smile. "What happened? There were explosions, then pokemon came rushing in... That flygon must've knocked me out. How'd I get out here?"

Meanwhile, Espeon finally earned his sea legs. He walked over in front of Arcanine and sat down, facing her. They looked at each other for a moment before Espeon stood up and touched noses with the great beast. He walked over to Alex. "Hey. Someone wants to talk to you," he telepathed, sitting down.

"Oh Espeon! You have telepathy! I was worried you weren't going to develop an ability," Alex said out loud, the excitement causing his head to twinge.

"Sheesh, such little faith," Espeon transmitted to Alex. "You don't need to talk out loud you know," he added with an eye roll. "Anyway, here's Arcanine."

"alex!!" he heard a new voice in his head. Again, this voice felt new, yet familiar. Even without Espeon's cue, he'd know it was Arcanine any day. Though exhausted, the voice was clearly cheerful in a way only Arcanine could be.

"Arcanine? I'm so sorry I put you through that, evolving right in the middle of a battle," still unused to the telepathy, Alex responded out loud again.

"i'm okay!!! i'm very happy you are too, my very bestest," Arcanine physically yawned, "friend. you're safe now. play friends are here...!! i'm ready for the next," Arcanine yawned again "command..."

"It's alright Arcanine, you need to get some rest."

"ok, goodnight...!!" Arcanine closed her eyes and almost immediately, her breathing got deeper. Alex wondered how they'd move her back to the hotel.

Espeon's voice returned, "Just use one of your wheel monsters. Silly human."

Alex startled. "You can read my mind?!"

"Duh. That's what telelethapy is. Now pet me," Espeon commanded. Still in front of Alex, he laid down.

"Can you believe him? Demanding I pet him, geez." Alex asked Micheal.

"I'm sorry, force of habit..." Ray apologized to Azumi. "But people were able to escape through the emergency exit on stage while we were fighting, so it wasn't for nothing."
He took Nana from Azumi and sadly said goodbye to her as she immediately left to attend to some kind of confidential business. Every part of him wanted to run back into the debate hall and continue fighting, but he had Nana to take care of now... he noticed Alex looking not so hot, and Micheal standing next to him, so he walked over to them instead.
"Are you guys alright?" he asked them disheartenedly. He felt responsible, on multiple levels, for what'd just happened. Het patted Nana on the head to make himself feel better, but it had little effect...

Meanwhile in the debate hall Lucian and Byron had gained the upper hand, and with the assistance of the local police - who'd recently arrived - they were on the verge of sending team Galactic into full retreat... although the city hall didn't escape unscathed: the walls were littered with holes, parts of the ceiling had collapsed, and there didn't appear to be a single piece of furniture left intact... it would obviously be a while before the building was back in commission.