• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

"She isn't too big! We just aren't strong enough." Maker said with an intellectual tone. "Would it be ok for me to go watch? It might help me with future Pokemon. Fire types tend to be spicy in spirit."

Azumi watched as they took the director away. He cursed and swore he would find a way to escape and get back at her. She didn't seem to care though. Many of her co-workers congratulated her, but she barely acknowledged them.
"So it's over?" Daniel asked her.
"No. He was just a resource to get through security at the event." Azumi replied.
Many stopped what they were doing to listen to her. Daniel continued asking, like if he knew what the rest were wondering. "You mean there is someone behind him pulling the strings?"
"Of course. He didn't gain anything from this." Azumi said as she saw the director disappeared in the elevator.
"Well we have to solve the case! Where do we start?" Daniel said. Everyone turned their attention to Azumi.
"I have no idea. Mr. Gallard won't talk. We have no leads. Everyone involved in the incident most likely was hired by him." Azumi picked up her bag.
"You leaving?" Daniel asked.
"Yes. I wish to be my family." She replied as she walked away. "If anyone finds anything, please let me know!"
Everyone saluted her as she left and they began to work. Azumi left the building. There was reporters all over the police car that had the director. Azumi walked quickly, wishing to avoid the reporters. She got on Stoutland and road away.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli walked over to where Veon was sleeping and sat down next to her and checked on her. Eli tried to shake her awake. Veon cracked an eye open before she yawned and crawled into Eli's lap. He pulled over his backpack and pulled out the cupcakes and started to wave one under her nose "It's for you~". Veon lazily grabbed it as Eli peted her behind the ears "congratulation Veon, I'm proud of you" Eli turned his attention to the tv as Veon was eating the cupcake happily.

Alex let out a low whistle. “That was Azumi’s boss, right? That’s so bizarre, I wonder what could’ve gotten him to do that?”

Money,” Espeon suggested.

“Well if that’s what he wanted, he should’ve been a politician, not a director of the international police.”

if meeow was trying to steal food, meow’d be getting you to purrt me in charge of watching it. whatever a director is, you people make it sound just as important.”

”Noted,” Alex said. “So are they hiring a new director then?” He asked Maker. “And who caught him? The broadcaster didn’t mention anything about that.”

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie exhaled in relief, as no one had asked her to elaborate. "I'm guessing they will hire a new director, they can't exactly keep the old one can they?" Allie chuckled. Then, she looked at Eevee. "Eevee, how would you like to do some training?"
"Veeveeeee! Vee-vee! Vee-vee!" Eevee cried, jumping up and down.
Allie smiled. "Well, I'm going out to train Eevee a bit, Eevee and I should work on perfecting Eevee's Glitzy Glow. Anyone want to come? Might be somewhat fun after all the chaos that has been going on."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
(I am off for the night after this post. I will resume RPing in the morning.)

Allie walked alongside Eli and Veon, Eevee walking next to her. "So, have you had Veon since she was an Eevee? My Eevee doesn't want to evolve, she prefers the way she is."
Eevee nodded in confirmation, then looked up at Veon. "Vee-ee?" Eevee tilted its head.
Allie laughed. "Eevee seems to like Veon. She really likes other Pokemon."

Michael and Jodi waved at Eli,before realizing that they've got nothing better to do so they went to Azumi and Ray's.Michael barged in and half sang"Hey!~~~"And did the jazz hands,but stopped when he saw what was on TV."Uhhhh....Is that 'Zumi's boss?What's happening over there?!"
"MICHAEL!You can't barge into houses like tha-What is happening there?"Jodi said confused as she just saw the thing everyone was looking at.

"Look!"Michael said excited and called out his newly caught Pokemon."Isn't this Tangela the CUTEST???!!!"Michael hugged her really hard,and she began to struggle to get out."Oops,sorry!"
"Yeah,he really loves it!"Jodi said with a chuckle."I don't even know how he saw it with his black eye and everything!"

xSuNaMi

Previously xHuRrIcAnE
Hey guys I just found this and I might be joining so this is my character (will make some edits later)

Name: Arashi Kurisaiga
I have a character named Asta Kurisaiga who is Arashi's brother and will come into the story. His team is Jolteon, Talonflame, and Garchomp.
Hometown:Fortree City
Pokemon: Jolteon, Talonflame, and Swampert
Personality: Pretty nice if you get to know him. Is a bit rash and charges into situations, is extremely selfless which gets him hurt...a lot.
He likes meeting new people and he is psyched to come to Sinnoh
Anyway, my character could say that they were on vacation if you guys are okay with that.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"I was thinking we could maybe have a friendly Pokemon battle. Would that be okay with you two?" Allie replied.
Eevee didn't wait for a response, and got into a battle stance, a mischievous smile on its face. "Vee-eevee!"
Allie laughed. "Whoa, Eevee - wait a minute."

Maker yawned loudly. "Hey do you need some ice for that eye?" She asked Michael. "That is a cute tengala!"
Maker looked at Allie. "I don't feel like doing anything today. Oh and Azumi has a lot of tea. It's her favorite drink. Look in the cabinet." She pointed at the kitchen.

Just then Azumi walked in. She looked around at everyone, forced a smile and a low "Good morning." She then stormed to her bed room and threw herself on the bed, looking up at the ceiling. Nana noticed and teleported to the living room, she knew that to bother Azumi when she was in a bad mood.
Nana looked around the living room, she noticed Michael and Jodi had arrived. She waved happily at Jodi, but starred at Michael with curiosity. She walked closer to him and looked up at his eye. She titled her head to the sides as if trying to figure out what she was looking at.
Maker laughed. "Nana really thinks you are odd looking."

(You guys will need to post personal conversations on the discussion thread!Please,we can't allow this thread to get shut down.)

"I don't need some ice.I'm already COOL enough!"Michael said,whippping his hair jokingly.He looked confused at Azumi,who appeared to be secretely raging deep down.He and Jodi waved at Nana and Tangela waved at her with a vine."Well,I'm special,so 'course I'll stand out!"He chuckled and stretched his hand to Nana.

"Nice one!" Maker laughed at Michael's joke. "Don't worry Nana he won't eat you." Maker assured the Kirlia.
Nana looked at Maker and then back at Michael. She kept looking at him and tangela with the same look of curiosity. She finally stopped, smiled at both of them and teleported to the coffee table, flipping through channels until she found the music videos and began dancing again.
"Ow man! I was watching that Nana!" Maker complained, but Nana didn't seem to care.

"If you can't wait for 'Zumi,I could make you some pancakes!"Michael said,still dancing."Pancakes were the second things that I learned to cook,first one being cupcakes.Or I don't know,you could just order some.If there is a pancake place around here."

"I'm always up for pancakes!" Alex exclaimed. Arcanine rolled over on her side and stretched her legs out. Exhaling a puff of air, she blinked her eyes open. Nose twitching, she found the pokebread Alex left for her and began to eat. Alex smiled. "Looks like the beast is awake," he commented. He considered going over to pet her, but decided to let her finish eating first.

"Yay!"Michael said excited.He rushed over to the kitchen put on an apron,prepared the ingredients and began cooking.In about 25 minutes,there were 40 fluffy pancakes on the table,5 for each person.Michael's pancakes were filled with gummy Teddiursa and when Jodi saw this,she asked confused"Ummmm...Why are there gummy Teddiursa in your pancakes?"
"That's how I like it!"He put syrup on the table and called to everyone"Breakfast is ready!"

Arcanine reached around to lick Maker before flopping over and panting happily. Her tail thumped the floor as her tongue spilled out the side of her mouth.

"goodmorning!!! come play alex!!! we're much having fun!!" Arcanine's boundlessly cheerful voice echoed in Alex's head.

Alex laughed and ran over. Kneeling down next to her, Alex scratched her energetically with both hands before flopping over to give her a hug. "You saved me yesterday, didn't you?"

"i just did my job... that's all!!"

"you three are rediculus," Alex heard Espeon's voice this time.

"But you couldn't help but tell me what Arcanine was saying, could you?" Alex teased. Espeon responded with an indignant rawr.

He put syrup on the table and called to everyone"Breakfast is ready!"

"Pancakes!!" Alex exclaimed, jumping up and taking his spot at the table. "They look so gooooood," he said, mouth watering.

Maker rushed to the kitchen. She put some on an plate and began eating, sharing with Nana, who had paused her music to go sit next to Maker.
Azumi rose from her bed with a terrible look on her face and walked to the kitchen. She got some pancakes and sat next to Maker.
"You ok?" Maker asked.
"I'm sleepy and cranky." Azumi replied.
Maker didn't say anything else, she was just glad to see her moving around. Nana was happy also, as she fed Azumi everyone once in a while.

Michael smiled as everyone ate his pancakes,whic were all in the shape of a Torchic's head."Happy to help!If you want more,let me know!"He said happy,as he ate his pancakes one by one in one bite.As he finished,a ring could be heard.Michael got the teapot,poured some tea in a cup and placed it in front of Otis.Jodi quickly ate the pancakes with a delighted look.

Azumi looked at the tea Michael had made. "Michael, could I bother you with some tea?" She asked with pleading eyes.
Maker hugged Otis with one arm. "You gotta it bff!" She stuffed a pancake in her mouth. "You gotta be big and strong!"
Nana laughed at tried to feed Azumi in the same way, Azumi took the food with a smile.

"Okay!"He filled a cup with the remaining tea and placed it next to Azumi's plate."If you want anything else,I could bake it for you!I have the materials to bake a cake or make a salad or I don't know,I could make mac and cheese."He put some kitchen gloves,in case someone wanted a cake.Jodi was about to suggest that,but wanted to see what the others said.