• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

He got up just fine, acting like nothing out of the ordinary had happened at all. He gave Azumi a strange look after her little mini panic.

"What? Never seen this before? Well, I guess it's something that you don't see very often... but don't worry. I'm fit as a fiddle, this just happens every now and then."

He pat Azumi's back, running upstairs and grabbing some clothes from a dresser. He exited and handed them to Maker, gesturing for her to head back in. How is he so calm during these scenarios?!

"Now don't worry about me, keep yourself calm. Just head out and get Bethe better for me, m'kay?"

Azumi looked extremely confused. "Normal?!" She looked at Eli. "That's normal?" She honestly asked him. She was still new to meeting other trainers. Maybe they threw up blood every now and then.

Maker looked confused at first and the mad. "What is wrong with you?!" She dropped clothes. "You can't just casually throw up blood on me and then come all casual like 'oh I'm fine'. That's not right!"
Azumi stepped outside. "Are you sure you're okay?" She asked them both, one for throwing up blood and the other for being bathed in it.
Maker clenched her fist, it looked like smoke was going to come out of her. "Give me the pokeball." She said in between her teeth.
Azumi knew better then to argue with an angry Maker. She gave her the pokeball.
Maker looked at Gaeboo. "I'm going to drop him off and go get new clothes." She turned around, stomped away, got on her Charizard and flew away.
Azumi sighed loudly. "I haven't seen her like that in a long time. You sure you don't need anything?" She asked Gaeboo.
Nana just starred at Eli. She had no idea what was going on.

"Seriously, what is such the big deal about this? At first, no one cares about me, or like me for that matter, but as soon as something that's not normal for you happens I get sympathy? This happens every now and then, so why is it such a big deal if I say I'm good? I'm perfectly fine, and I'm probably in for a butt kicking when your sister gets back."

He's not pleased in the slightest by this development, a very clear expression of irritation on his face.

Azumi smiled at Gaeboo. "We'll get used to it. You now have friends who care about you. Maker is to proud to admit you made her worry. We all got worried. We should go inside." Azumi walked back looking for the mop. "Nobody step on the blood!" She called out.
Nana kept starring at Eli. She was interested in him for some reason.

"Whatever, my Pokemon need to get a breather after so long. I'll be outside, my Pokemon will be a bit rowdy, so be careful."

He released his other five Pokemon, and it looks like he's gotten a whole different team out. Of course there's Fang (his Gliscor I messed up on the names), but along with him was Bone, a short and stout Weavile. The two sparred with each other, only using simple strikes to keep it fair. A large Golisopod rested on the ground, taking a nice nap. This was Gazette, and on top of his white carapace, was Petunia, a very pompous Roserade. Finally, you never saw it coming, because a giant Bewear picked Azumi up and hugged her... a lot.

Nana just looked at Eli a little more and then walked away. The chocolates were unprotected. She teleported, grabbed the bag and teleported back to the couch.

Azumi felt her back crack as the Bewear hugged her. "That's nice, just put me down please. I need to mop." She tapped the Pokemons arm, asking for a release.

Maker walked out of the Pokemon center. "How hard was it to send a Pokemon to another Pokemon center? Zero!"
"Nice outfit!" A small kid cried out as he saw Maker.
Maker rolled her eyes. That's the third kid that thought she was wearing a Halloween custom because of the blood. She made her way towards the nearest clothing store.

"I don't wanna fight with my alternative self!" Michael said with a frown. "I mean, he's so handsome!"
"Right back atcha!" Matthew said with a charismatic smile.
"GUYS!" The Jodis yelled at them.
"Oh come on, Jodi! Even though they came out of nowhere and attacked us, doesn't mean we can't treat them with respect! Wait, does it?" The sound of people shouting snapped them out of their conversation. Everyone seemed to run to the centre of the room.
"We have to go, apperantly!" Jodi told Michael before taking off towards the others.
"Wait a second!" Michael took out his phone and turned to Matthew. "Let's take a selfie!" He put an arm around Matthew's shoulders and said. "Smile!" They both smiled for the picture.
"Wait, I need one for my phone!" Matthew said as he took out his phone. "Say, 'Alternative selves forever!'" They said the line and smiled for the picture, as Alt. Jodi was scowling in the backround.
"Now, can you give me your digits?" Michael asked as he took out his Poké Gear. He looked over his shoulder at his friends, and then back into Matthew's eyes. He put his hands on his shoulders and spoke. "Listen, Matthew. I'll never forget you. The short, brief time we had together was really meaningful to me." Matthew smiled and pet his alternative self's back.
"Michael, come on, we have to go!" Jodi called after her friend. Michael hugged Matthew and ran to the centre of the room. He called over his shoulder.
"Stay safe, me!"
"You too!" He waved at Michael, who disappeared with the rest of his friends. If they wouldn't have been basically the same person, I would have shipped them.

ONE TELEPORTATION LATER

The two of them appeared in a totally different location, which made them a little confused. "Oh, so THAT was going to happen. I thought we were going to travel through time and end up in the same location but after the copies left." Jodi said with a surprised expression. She heard someone saying something about a month later, and got even more confused. "Oh, so I guess we actually did travel in time. Huh, didn't expect that to happen after I realized we teleported."
"Now that we're here..." Michael began talking. "...I really miss Matthew already!" He whined with a pained expression. They slowly began walking in the direction of where Azumi was heading. "Should I like, call him? I want to know what has happened to him after we left!"
"I'm sure he's.... fine?" Jodi said, trying to cheer him up.
"Question mark? So something bad might have happened to him! Ugh, I wish I could see him again..." He took a deep breath and broke into song. "What if we could MEET again? What if--"
"Don't do that." Jodi cut him off.
"Oh, come on, Jodi! You're just bitter 'cause your alternative self didn't like you!"
"...Maybe I am a little jealous that my copy didn't like me, but even if I wasn't, I would've still stopped you from singing." They continued to bicker until they reached the house. Michael was about to enter the house when he saw Azumi being hugged by a Bewear, and the floor... the floor had blood spilled on it. "Yeah, Azumi is a potential murderer. I say we don't enter the house."
"I second that motion." Jodi said with a scared expression and the two of them took a step back from the house.

Gaeboo whistled and snapped a few times, Chauncey lowering Azumi back to the ground. Upon Jodi and and Michael's arrival, his eyes darted to them.

"Where do you think you're going, exactly? Don't worry about killings or anything like that, all is well. This is my home, and that blood on the ground is also mine. Azumi was on her way to clean it up, but Chauncey here wanted some cuddles. If you're tired, take a bed upstairs. Also, how upset do you think Maker will be when she gets back? I want to make sure that I'm not going to get hurt in any way, little unstable still, may take a few hours."

Chauncey, being the bored and fluffy bear he was, felt he needed a new cuddle buddy. He walked over to Jodi and looked down upon her, giving her a doofy smile and spreading out his arms.

Azumi dusted herself as she was released. She noticed then Michael and Jodi. "I was starting to worry you two left us! It's been a whole month, I suggest you call your families. Just you can't see them yet, we are still targets." She pointed at the house. "We have chocolates inside and I was planning on buying Nana a Halloween custom if any of you would like to join us."

Maker walked out of the store feeling happy. She was now wearing a black shirt with a Chandelure print on it, black faded jeans and red Converse. "This is WAY better!" She stretched and caught the scent of a delicious smell. "Oh that smells so good!" She followed the smell until she reached a food stand. It was selling pizza, rolled up in a cone. "Pizza cones! That's amazing!" She cried out as she reached the post. The chef smiled as he saw how Maker was amazed. "Want a free try?" The man said as he removed a batch from the oven.
"I'll take 2 dozens! Please include two vegetarian!" Maker said proudly.

Renz walked in silence for a moment or two, just enjoying this. The night seemed temperate and clear, and the moon was looking just spooky enough to signal the oncoming of Hallow’s Eve. The houses and yards were decorated for the Holliday, and small children ran around even though it was probably past their bedtimes. Once a kid almost bumped into him, and then turned around and grinned at him. The kid had a cape and what looked like sharp teeth, although they were probably fake.

Arriving at the Pokécenter, Renz placed his Pokéballs in a tray, handed them to the Nurse Joy on duty, and then sat down to wait. He had considered getting Gliscor out of the PC, but he would wait until he could get one of his Pokémon to his parents. He would have kept Gliscor and Donphan at his house with his parents, but Gliscor was too shy and Donphan would probably destroy the shop. Therefore they were kept in the PC...

Kathren entered the Center as well, a smile upon her face. She enjoyed spending time with Renz, he was one of the few that she felt comfortable around. Kathren didn't even realize that there was a familiar, but yet hated face within the room. Kathren returned Aurora, who never met him before, inside of her Healball and gave it to Nurse Joy, along with the rest of her Pokemon, to heal. She sat down next to Renz. "So a whole month passed, huh. I still can't believe it," she told her friend.
A young man, about Kathren's age with black hair and brown eyes, walked up to her. "Hello, Kitty," he said, a big smile on his face, "How has the road treated you? I mean you got lost way too often!" He laughed at the last sentence.
Kathren's face turned into a scowl. "Please don't tell me there is a boy about our age who has, black hair, and brown eyes with a Floatzle behind him. If so, his he talking to me?"

Last edited:
“I know... a lot must have happened in that time.”

Someone with black hair walked up near Kathren, but Renz didn’t pay any attention until he spoke. He looked more carefully at Kathren’s question.

“Um... looks like it...”

He really wasn’t sure how to react. The person seemed to be talking to Kathren, but Renz couldn’t tell for sure. The guy had said Kitty... but that could be a nickname for Kathren. He saw the scowl on Kathy’s face, and suddenly felt tense. He wished he had his Pokémon on him.

Last edited:
Azumi finished cleaning up the blood and washing the mop. She gathered her things and picked up Nana, who seemed to be full of energy because of the chocolates. "Well let's go Eli, it's going to be tough finding good customs so close to the holiday."
Azumi stepped outside and looked at Gaeboo. "We are going to walk around the local shops, would you like to join us?"

Maker paid her order and she took the bags with food happily. She turned around and was stunned. Whiton was standing there, smoking a cigarette and looking at her from across the street. He smiled and exhaled smoke. "Hey there. Funny meeting you here."

"Uh... nah, someone should stay at the house... plus my Pokemon need to stretch their legs. And I need to make sure Michael and Jodi are at home. Petunia, show our guests around, would you?"

Petunia sighed, hopping off Galette and gesturing for Michael and Jodi to follow so she could give them a tour of the house. Petunia, as you could guess, hates actually having to do anything physical for her trainer. Snob.

Terisa Flintrock had hung up on the call with her son and immediately stepped outside. She remembered, just before she left, to lock the door of the shop. She released her Pidgeot, Falkner, and stroked the big bird’s neck. She climbed onto his back, and gave a pat near his wing as a signal to take off.

“Come, old friend. We’re flying to Sinnoh.”

They soared over the ocean. The regal bird flew swiftly above the waves, his mighty wings beating heavily. Terisa leaned over to reduce wind resistance. She was worried for her son, and there was a concerned look on her face. At least Renz had called her, and he seemed to be alright...

Last edited:
Kathren groaned. "Don't want to talk, Matt. Not now, not ever," she said without looking at the boy. It took all of her willpower to not yell at Matt for even thinking of talking to her. Besides, didn't he have a girlfriend to go out with or something?
Matt looked disappointed. "Aw, Kitty," Matt pretended to whine, "It has been forever! Please, Kat?"
Kathren's blue eyes filled with rage at the nickname and the persistent man. "Back off Matt," she said in a falsely sweet tone, trying not to make a scene.

Renz was still confused as to what was going on.

“Kathren... you know this guy?”

He sat slightly tensely in his chair. He could tell that Kathren was getting annoyed, by the nickname as far as he could tell. In fact, he got slightly angry himself.

“Look dude. I don’t think she wants to talk to you. So just leave her alone.”

Azumi and Nana made their way down the local shops. There were many Halloween decorations and many stores had few customs left. Nana looked around eagerly and with wide eyes pumped by a strong sugar rush. Azumi noticed a shop that had a few more customs than the rest. "Let's go in here and see what we can find." Nana jumped happily and began to sing.

Maker didn't respond. She looked around, looking for the other boogers who might be around.
Whiton noticed her suspicion and raised his hands as if surrendering. "It's not like that. It's still me. The Whiton from the VR. I made it out." He took another smoke from the cigarette.
Maker glared at and placed her injured hand over Charo's pokeball. "Good for you. Go away now." Maker said coldly.
Whiton put out the cigarette against the wall and flicked it away. "I can't. I'm lost and if my brothers didn't come back as their 'good' selves. They are going to come after me. I was hoping to ask you for protection."
Maker laughed. "Are you serious?"
Whiton shrugged. "Yes I know. It's ironic. But if you don't help me, I will probably die."
Maker laughed sarcastically. "Well then... Good luck!" She turned to the left and began to walk away. She walked proudly, she sure showed him. She still had the pokeball ready just in case and walked to other people. After two blocks, she turned around to see if she was being followed. To her surprise, she could still see Whiton far off in the same spot, lighting another cigarette. Maker just stood there and watched him. After he lit the cigarette, he began to walk away in the opposite direction of her. "Come on Maker. It must be an ambush. You can't consider helping this loser! He broke your fingers! He deserves whatever they do to him. Yeah, I hope they brake ALL of his fingers." Maker laughed proudly. She watched him walk away. Just then, a man approached Whiton from behind, he seemed to guide him into an alley. Whiton walked with his head down and took a deep inhale of his cigarette. Maker began to panic. "It's just and act. He will be fine. Right?" She began to feel guilty. "It's not MY fault if he gets killed! It's not fair! I didn't do anything wrong!" She stomped her foot frustrated. "Stupid White haired Morton!" She yelled angrily. A couple of kids passing by laughed at her. Maker didn't care, she took off running towards the alley where Whiton was taken, leaving behind the bag of pizza cones.
When she turned into the alley, there were three men brutally stomping on Whiton, who was on the floor. "The boss says you're fired Whiton! You're brothers came back alright, but you thought you could walk away?!" One of them yelled.
Maker sent out her Darmatian, the alley was to small for Charo. "Back off! Don't make me burn you all down!"
The three man looked stunned. Maker noticed they didn't have pokeballs with them, she had won this already. The men turned and ran away, cursing Whiton and promising to finish what they started.
Maker rushed over to Whiton, who was barley awake, had bruises all over his face, he was swollen and bleeding. Maker panicked and did the only thing she could do. She put him on her Charizard and flew off to Twinleaf.
After a few minutes she saw Gaeboo in front of his house with his Pokemon. She landed quickly, her giant Charizard making strong gusts of wind as he landed. Maker jumped off her Charizard. "Gaeboo!" She yelled. "I'm so so so so sorry but I didn't know what to do and he looks bad and I could've stopped it but didn't and now he is like about to die and he is a criminal and I don't know if he should go to the hospital or here so I brought him here I'm so so so so so sorry!"

Matt looked at Renz, then back at Kathren. "Is he your boyfriend?" he asked. The Floatzle behind him just stared at Ren.
"No!" she answered, her face turning slightly red. She stood up and faced Matt. "Leave me alone," she said, voice level and slightly frightening. She clinched her hand into a fist, squeezing her excess anger out and hurting her hand.

Renz gave Matt a wierd look. He was slightly startled by the question, but he didn’t have time to think about that right now. He stood as well and looked at Matt.

“Please, she asked you to leave her alone. So go.”

He made a quick appraising glance at the Floatzel before looking back to its trainer. He seriously wished that he had his Pokéballs now, but there wasn’t anything he could do about that. Kathren seemed... well, different than her normal self, and Renz didn’t know why, but he could guess it had something to do with this guy, Matt.

Matt lifted his hands up and started to walk back, his Floatzle following him. He was soon lost in the crowd. Kathren sat back down and gave a sigh of relief. "I'm sorry that you had to see that, Renz," she said, back to her normal self, "I'm honestly tired, so after we're done here I just want to go back to the house. I hope you understand."

Renz stood for a moment longer, watching Matt fade into the crowd. Then he sat back down, only to get back up again when the Nurse Joy called him over to the desk to get his Pokémon back. As he got up he looked at Kathren. He was concerned. He walked over to the desk, retrieved his Pokémon, thanked the Nurse, and then walked back over to Kathren and sat back down. He was curious, confused and concerned. He wanted to ask her about what had happened, but he was pretty sure she wouldn’t want to talk about it.

Azumi looked at Eli. "Well I have never celebrated this holiday. I always thought it was too childish. But Nana will surely enjoy it, so might as well." She looked over at Nana, who was looking at all the different customs and decorations. "I'm curious to see what she wants to dress like. Do you see anything you like Eli?"

Kathren looked at Renz and gave a small smile. "I do owe you an explanation, don't I? That was Matt, an old traveling companion of mine. We split up not long before I went to Alola and met you. The reason, I really don't want to talk about it. Let's just say we were very close and he betrayed my trust." She looked down, unable to say anything else without starting up a rant about Matt. She had a feeling that Renz wouldn't like to hear all of that. She started to tap her foot, waiting for Nurse Joy to be done with her Pokemon so then they could leave. She didn't want to risk another run-in with Matt.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shook his head "Not yet, I might just not dress up this year, mind if I went with you and Nana? Should probably be fun!" "Why make that effort, we could just stay home and be just fine" Eli smiled "Cause its fun!"

Azumi smiled. ¨I´m sure Nana won´t mind. I still find it odd how you talk to yourself.¨She watched as Nana pulled out a black cape from between the customs. She looked at it excitedly and ran back to Azumi. ¨This is what you want to wear? Just using a cape is not enough you know?¨ She told her Kirlia, but Nana just smiled. ¨Fine. I´ll see if I can put makeup on you or something. I sort of expected you to get something more complicated.¨ Azumi looked through the customs. ¨I guess I won´t dress up either, it would be odd to be the only adult wearing a customs.¨
She walked over to the counter, bought some makeup and the black cloth Nana had chosen. She looked back at Eli. ¨Are you sure you do not want to wear something?¨

Azumi agreed with Eli. "That looks great! Maybe I will get something for myself..." She headed to the customs and began looking through. She was hoping that Eli did chose something, since she wouldn't be the only person dressed up, she felt more comfortable with the idea. But she couldn't make up her mind, this was the first custom she was going to wear and she wanted it to be good. After a long search she found a hat that looked like that of a Mismaguis. She then also found the dress that went along with it. She smiled and took them to the register, paying for Eli's also.
"Well, let's go get some candy so we can give it out while we walk Nana tomorrow." Azumi said with a small excitment in her voice, she was trying to be mature about the situation. She grabbed Nana by the hand and walked out the store.

“Ah...”

Renz decided not to press it any further. He still didn’t truly understand, but that was probably partly because he didn’t have anything close enough to relate to as far as he could remember. So he sat in silence, waiting to be ready to go. He started to feel awkward after a moment, so he tried to start up a new subject.

“Hey, Kathren, I’m thinking about dressing up for Halloween, but I’m not sure what I want to do yet... any ideas? Actually, maybe I’ll see what the others are doing first before getting a costume planned.”

Azumi walked happily down the road. "What kind of candy do you think we should give out Eli?" Azumi asked. She was thinking something healthy like naturally flavored candies or sugar free, but she wasn't sure if that was the right thing to do.
Nana looked back at Eli confused every once in a while, she couldn't figure him out. She also loved watching the decorations all the shops and house had set up.

Gaeboo turned around to Maker and sighed. He thought about what to do for a moment.

"Well, we could look at this three ways, Maker. We could look at him and say he should die for what he's done, and we I'll him in cold blood, which makes us no better, in fact it makes us worse. We could send him to prison, but he'd either A. break out or B. not learn their lesson and cons for us. Then there's the third option. People clearly are after him, probably the people he used to work for, so we do this: use him as a bargaining chip for our own safety."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled "Chocolates sound good" He looked down at Nana "I can see why she is, as for him, it's a bit, He seems fine, but this is a new experience for me" "Why did you drag me along again? I'm only causing confusion, and am going to end up contradicting you a lot" "Because I told you I would!"