• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

"You see Nana, that was rude apologize." Azumi told her Kirlia. Nana looked over at Renz and did a slight bow. She then teleported on the couch. It now belonged to her.

Maker laughed. "Leave my tummy out of this!" She then got quiet and looked at the sky. "My mom used to tickle me." She laid her head on Gaeboo's shoulder. "I don't think I'm going to make it." She yawned loudly. "Hurry up captain!"

When Renz fell off the couch, she got so worried to the point she sat in the chair, unable to move. However, when Renz said he was fine, she calmed down. "Oh, thank goodness. You don't have to share your dream with me, I know that those sort of things can be difficult to share," she said empathetically. Her eyes were soft and full of understanding. She then looked at Nana. "I don't think Azumi would like that, you silly thing," she giggled.

"Alright, alright. I was going slowly so you wouldn't fly off like a leaf in the wind, but if you want to go fast, then here we go!"

He lightly kicked Cotton's side, and she zoomed through the sky at high speeds. She then landed next to the house, Gaeboo getting off and throwing Maker onto his back, piggyback style. He returned Cotton and entered the house, walking over to Azumi.

"One drugged up sister, coming right up. Care taking her up to the bedroom on the right of the hall for me? Should wear off in a couple of hours, and she's got more meds for the finger problem."

"We are in Twinleaf Town, in Gaeboo's home." Azumi replied to Renz's question. When she saw Gaeboo arrived with her sister, she let out her Lucario. "Anakin, take Maker please."
Maker looked around before getting off Gaeboo's back. "This is a nice house. What a pretty house." She looked at her sister. "Hey! Blonde Maker! Welcome to the pretty house. We got chocolate."
Anakin took Maker and took her to the room he was instructed to. Maker laughed and complained on the way. Once he set her down on the bed, he came back to his trainer. "Thank you Anakin." Azumi said and returned him. She turned to Gaeboo. "Thank you for that. If I would've known that she was going to be like that, I would have gone myself. Sorry for any trouble."
Nana giggled at Kathern's comment and at the sight of Maker. She was trying to figure out who to ask for the TV remote.

"Please, it was like taking a kid home from their dentist appointment. Amusing. I got some sweets for everyone while I was out... did my best to pick what you would like. Only one I had anything to go on was Azumi, and it was a 50/50 shot."

He placed everyone's respective bags on the table, handing Maker's to Azumi. He then hung his bags up on a rack on the wall, giving his back a break. He then plopped down on the couch, because it's his home, therefore, his couch.

"Those are Maker's, didn't let her have them so she would actually savor them instead scarfing them down. Give them to her when she's... normal her."

Renz pondered for a moment. He personally would rather stay at a Pokémon Center, but he was too tired to protest. He watched Maker’s delerium, and chuckled to himself as he remembered last time this had happened, and HE had had to take care of her. He straightened his back a bit, and reached back to Garchomp and scratched him again. He was about to say something when he felt his Pokédex vibrate.

He pulled his Pokédex out of his pocket, and gave an exclamation of surprise when he saw the amount of missed notifications. There were a bunch of messages from his mom, as well as some missed calls and voicemails, and he started there. As he scrolled down, it went something like:

‘Hey, sweetie. You haven’t checked in in a while, and I just wanted to make sure you are okay.’

‘Renz, your father is going to be at some ruins in Sinnoh, and he wants to see you while he’s there. Can you please tell him somewhere to meet you?’

‘Renz? Please respond, we haven’t heard from you in weeks!’

‘Are you mad at us? Did we do something?’

And so on and so forth. He turned to Kathren and showed her the screen.

“These dates are all wrong... hold on guys, I need to call my mom...”

He stood up and walked to the opposite side of the room and called his mom. It was picked up after a few rings.

“Renz! Is that you? Oh, I’m so glad you’re okay! Oh, are you okay? Are you hurt? Are Garchomp and the others alright? Why haven’t you answered, I’ve been so worried, and now that your father isn’t responding either-“

“Mom! Calm down! Yes, I’m alrig- What? You said dad isn’t responding? I just saw your text, maybe he’s just working and doesn’t have any reception...”

There was the sound of deep breathing from the other end.

“Oh- Renz, why haven’t you answered my messages? It’s been an entire month!”

“A month! Hold on mom... be right back.”

Renz walked back over to the table. He looked worried.

Nana looked confused as Gaeboo sat on her couch. But, she was taught to share so it was fine for now.
Azumi cleared her throat. "Sorry I didn't mean to overhear your conversation. Yes, it's been a month. For us it didn't seem that long, but I've confirmed it." She told Renz. "I know many of us need to report to our families, but we should be careful. Who ever sent us to the VR problaby knows we are back and keeping tabs on us." She grabbed her bag and Maker's. "We should still be on guard. I'm staying up tonight, I have to contact my..." She stopped to correct herself. "A person. I'm sorry for all the trouble you all have been involved in."

"You guys can go do what you need to, I'll stay here for a little while. And Azumi, Maker told me you know a few doctors? Care trying to contact some of them for me? I'd be extremely grateful if you did."

Gruff trotted over to Gaeboo, and he proceeded to pull out a brush, grooming Gruff's mane. Gruff made small happy noises as the brush went across his hedge-like back.

Renz felt shocked, and looked it. He paused for a moment, then put his phone back to his ear and began pacing as he talked.

“So... mom? Apparently something happened during my journey... I won’t go into detail, but it seems like we were in this one place for half a day or so, but it has apparently been a month?”

“What? What are you talking about, Renz? Are you sure you’re okay? Where are you, even?”

"Uh... I'm not really sure myself, it's a long story. And we're in Twinleaf, I think."

There was a pause.

"I'll talk to you in a bit, sweetie."

Before Renz could respond, she hung up. He walked back over to the table and sat down.

"I think my might be coming here..."

"Well... what's be the term for someone who takes things out of your body? I need one of those guys. Rather spare the details of it, not exactly a pretty or happy story. Let's just say that a... close friend of mine desperately needs the help."

Gaeboo returned Gruff to his ball, sending out a new and friendly(...?) face. It was a Gliscor, average height, but was a little skinnier than normal. They made some quiet noises, then proceeded to cling onto Gaeboo with a hug.

"Gah... Bone, I know you're excited to be out again, but do you really have to do this right now? It hurts whenever you do this, and your claws are really sharp today..."

Azumi looked confused. "I'm sorry who's coming over?" She asked Renz. "And Gaeboo, I'm sorry but taking something out of your body sounds like a surgeon, if it's something physical, like a tumor. It's okay if you don't want to provide the details, but I need to know what kind of doctor you require. Is it a disease? Broken bone? A disorder? Mental? Physical?" She didn't want to sound bossy or anything, but the more information she could provide, the better.

“My mom...”

Renz slouched, his arms on the table. He didn’t know whether he would be in trouble, but he did know that his mom was probably already on her way on the back of her Pidgeot, Falkner. He perked up a bit when he saw the Gliscor.

“A Gliscor... wonder how mine’s doing... I should take her out soon, she could use some fresh air...”

With this he started a train of thought going from in the PC to PC is at the Pokécenter to oh yeah, Pokémon Center... I need to heal my team. With that he stood up again.

“Hey, I’m gonna drop by the Pokémon Center and get my team patched up. Be back soon.”

"Fine, it's... it's one of my Pokemon. They inhaled some dangerous spores, don't know how long until they pass, they can't stop screaming because of how much pain they're in. No Pokemon Center I've been to has been able to take care of it..."

Bone, being the cheeky bugger that he is, grabbed one of Gaeboo's balls and sent out the Pokemon. The Deino, upon being released, sprawled out across the ground, screaming and wriggling in immense pain. Gaeboo's eyes widened, and he covered his ears with an arm, returning Bethe with the other hand. Tears streamed from his eyes once more, and forcibly returned Bone as well.

"That... is why I need this done. I can't bear to see him like this..."

Azumi was stunned by the appearance of the Deino. "I'm sorry to see him like that." She paused to think for a moment and then looked at Renz. "You can't go alone! Take someone with you." She returned to her thoughts about the Deino. "Spores... It didn't seem like he had any problems breathing, he wouldn't be able to scream like that. It could be something that is attacking his nervous system or it affected his brain directly." She began looking through her phone again. "We could take him with the same doctors that... Ray..." She said Ray's name in a low tone. "... That he took his Pokemon to. They were bonded with some sort of technology up to cellular level. I'm sure if they can't heal him, they can point us in the right direction. When can we go?"

"I'll go with Renz." Kathren offered. Aurora lifted her head and chuckled at her trainer. Kathren ignored the arctic fox and looked at Renz. "I could heal up mine as well. I mean, they are kinda tired." She tried not to think about the Deino, due to it hurting her so much. She knew that it had to hurt Geaboo even more, but she always had been softer around Pokemon. She sighed and closed her eyes, waiting for Renz to leave.

"We should take off when Maker has woken up. We can't leave her alone here, if she runs off like that when normal, imagine what she'd be like like this. For now, you may want to contact this guy to let him know we'll be coming soon. Maybe feast on some sweets while you wait as well. I need to head out somewhere really quick, so stay put, m'kay?"

He walked out the door and sent Bone out, slapping his wrist for his previous action. Bone then climbed on Gaeboo's back and soared up into the air. Gaeboo then glided his way down to Lake Valor. He returned Bone, then entered the small cave, the puddles on the ground making strange shapes. He dropped to his knees, and clasped his hands together, seemingly praying.

"O, being of willpower, please continue lending me your strength for only a little while longer... I have been forever indebted to you, but all I ask is for just a little longer, then you shall be left in peace..."

He stayed for a few moments, and soon got back up, a fire in him reignited once more. He exited, sending Bone out again and making his way back to the house.

Last edited:
Azumi wanted to stop Gaeboo but he left to quickly. "I guess I better get to it then." She looked over at Eli. "Are you still you?"
Nana then turned the TV on. The news was on. Before Nana could change the channel, Azumi took the remote from her and watched the TV.

"Updates on the missing Elite Four, Lucian and Gym leader, Byron. After searching their houses and the entire region for a month now, authorities have decided to put the case aside until further information is gathered. This is what the new director of the Sinnoh police, Mr. Perez, had to say:

A tall young man, with slick black hair colmbed backwards and a dark blue suit appeared on the screen.
"I understand the concern of the citizens to find their missing idols. But the entire police force and the Pokemon league were unable to locate them. The league will continued the search, but we, the police, must focus on the increase of crime lately. The former director, who turned out to be on the wrong side of law, did a sloppy job and I am here to clean up his mess. Thank you!"

"There you have it folks, you saw this live on channel 65 news...."

Azumi turned the TV off. If Lucian was also missing, he must be with Ray. That to her was good news. Nana gave Azumi a sad look. "I miss him too Nana." Azumi replied. She sat on the couch and cuddled with her Kirlia. "But now, we have to save that little dragon Pokemon, okay?" Azumi said with a smile. She began sending messages to her medical contacts.

Maker rolled over and fell off the bed. She woke up kicking and punching. "Who did that!?" She said out loud. She looked around confused. "Wasn't I at the hospital?" She looked at the bed. "A singles size bed?! No wonder I fell off!" She laid on the floor. "I do feel tired though."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded "Yeah, I'm still here" he winked "But would I tell you if I was not?" he listened to the news report and looked over at Azumi "Are you going to sit here and miss him, or look for him!?" he had no clue who 'him' was, but he would try anyway

Azumi sighed. "It's not that simple. I have no leads and right now we are their targets. Look what happened to Maker and You. Then that VR. Those people literally disappeared us for a month and if it wasn't for Count Naves, we would've never gotten out of there. Where am I suppose to start? I can't go to the police, they're corrupted. The league is off trying to solve this and we can be attacked by doble personality people at any time!" She stopped to calm herself down. "I'm just tired and I feel defeated. I don't know what people do in this situation."

Gaeboo landed and walked into his home, heading upstairs to check each room. He spotted Maker lying on the ground, and dragged her up by the arm.

"Have a good rest, Maker? You were pretty... interesting when you were all drugged up like that. You did a couple of questionable things that a normal person would smack you for. Lucky for you, I'm not normal, I just have a very high tolerance for stupidity."

He showed his shoulder for a second, and the bite marks were definitely still there. He piggybacked her back downstairs again just in case, and put her down on the couch.

"There. Ready to go now. I'll have to follow you there, so I'll be waiting for you."

Azumi watched as they brought her sister down. "I'm okay Eli thank you, how's your other you?"
Maker looked cranky and confused. "You shouldn't let your Pokemon bite you." She told Gaeboo. "Where are we going? Didn't we just get here?"
Azumi looked at her sister. "Are you still under the effects of drugs?"
Maker squinted her eyes at her sister. "When did you get here?"
Azumi smiled. "You are. Try not to fall, okay?"
Maker scratched her head. "Fine. I could use some food though. What ya got to eat G man!?" She said out loud.
Nana just laughed at Maker's behavior.

"You shouldn't go alone. You were already captured once." Azumi said. "Why don't you wait for Renz and Kathern to return? Then if you want I can walk you. I did promise Nana to go out and play later."
Nana's eyes brightened as she heard her name and play in the same sentence.

"We could rest for the time being, maybe enjoy the holiday tomorrow and then figure something out." Azumi responded to Eli's question. "I know it's probably odd to suggest something like that in our situation, but I really can't think of anything. Besides Gaeboo might need our help."

Maker glared at Gaeboo. "A very HIGH tolerance for stupidity?!" She stood up and crossed her arms, looking upset. "Did you just call me stupid?" She said in between her teeth. "I can handle all the chocolates I want! I don't need to be treated like a toddler!"

"No, you're not stupid normally. When you're hopped up on drugs, it's like you're a completely different person. Once again, you BIT me, but I just shrugged it off, pat your head, and went on. Also, that's like, 3 pounds of chocolate, no human can take that much. You'll probably get a ton more tomorrow as well because of your cute and cheery demeanor."

Maker was about to snap back, but she heard what Gaeboo said and stopped. "Oh... Well I guess I can be a little of the chart when I take the meds." She said with a smile. She looked at the bag of chocolates. "I should probably eat a proper meal first before digging into these." She set the bag down, which caught Nana's attention. "Well where are we going?"
Azumi cleared her throat. "Simple. Anywhere that had a PC that can send Gaeboo's Pokemon. I spoke to Dr. Eastwood. He said he can definitely help and if not, he can tell us who can. He needs to check the Pokemon first. His assistant will be in Olivine city to receive the Deino." She looked at Gaeboo. "I hope you don't mind being separated, but it's the fastest way to get him treatment. The doctor WILL keep me updated, I promise."
Maker got the bag of chocolates just before Nana grabbed it. "Well G-man, if you're up for it. I'm with you and we have snacks." Maker smiled.

"Alright... whatever you say goes, I guess. As long as Bethe comes back looking like a normal Deino, save the scars, I'm fine with it. I'm trusting you with this one, so here you are."

He handed Azumi Bethelgeus' ball, grabbing something from the fridge for Maker. He tossed a pizza pocket at Maker, proceeding to- he's just stopped moving. Like, he's still standing, but it's like he's frozen in time or something. This can ONLY end ABSOLUTELY PERFECTLY.

"Is it okay to eat a month old pizza Pocket?" Maker said as she looked at the food on her hand. She looked up at Gaeboo waiting for an answer. "Um what are you doing?" She asked the motionless Gaeboo. "Helloooo? Are we playing freeze tag?" She looked over at Nana. Nana just sat and smiled. "I guess not."
Azumi looked at Gaeboo. "Um I don't get it? Is this a game?" She looked at Eli. "What are the rules of the game?"
Maker got close to Gaeboo and waved her hand in front of his face. "Hey! G-dude! What are you doing?"

In his mind, Gaeboo went through a long and deep conversation with some unknown being. The being told him there was a price to pay for the blessing he had asked for, and that they were transacting. When he finally started moving again, Maker really would wish she didn't get all up next to him. He puked up blood all over Maker, falling to the ground.

"Gah... could've waited a bit... I've got what I need, whatever. Should be good for the time being now..."

"Yeah," Kathren agreed, "So crazy I haven't thought about the king unless there was a Spinda right in front of me." She looked at Renz and smiled. "So, maybe we could go to the Pokemart as well? I need to stock up on items. I just lost a bunch of my items due to all of my items expiring." Kathren knew this fact was true, due to the fact she was an item hog. She never had items that didn't do anything, unless she was about to sell them.

“PokéMart sounds good... I might need to pick up more granola bars as well.”

He was walking slightly strangely, his arms next to his side. He realized he had not showered in a month and was probably going to get sweaty fast.

“Oh, yeah, I just remembered I left most of my healing items back in Snowpoint. We rushed off so fast that we couldn’t go pick them up...”

He smiled as he remembered how he had been picked up against his will, yet again, and been carried off through the air.

"WHAT THE FU...!" Maker cried out but was interrupted by Azumi.
"Gaeboo! Are you okay?" She turned to Eli. "Eli quick, write a note to Renz and Kathern that we are on our way to the hospital and your number!"
"What the hell is this?!" Maker said looking at herself.
"Maker! Get Charo ready, we need to go to a hospital!" Azumi yelled at her sister. "You've seen blood before, get over it!"
Maker looked upset. "Yes I've seen blood, but not coming out of people's mouth!" She looked around. "Ugh! I don't have clean clothes here!" She stomped outside and released her Charizard.
Azumi helped Gaeboo up. "Come on, we have to go."