• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

Joan leaped over the Pangoro and landed perfectly behind it. "Low kick!" Azumi called out. Before the Pangoro could react and fully turn around, Joan kick it's ankle, which caused it to fall on it's side. The Pangoro quickly got up on one knee. Joan looked down at it and smiled. "Fire Punch!" Azumi called out. Joan's fist became covered in intense flames, thanks to the power-up punch and the sunny day, the punch was boosted. Joan punched Pangoro on the right side of it's face and knocked it out.
"Dammit! Can't any of you do something right!" Punk Azumi yelled. She returned her Pangoro. She looked over to the battle of the Counts. "Hey boss! You're plan failed! Eli refused to battle and Gaeboo is running around! We're out numbered!"
Joan growled and looked at Punk at Azumi. Azumi walked up next to her Pokemon. "It's over. I suggest you surrender."
Punk Azumi laughed. "You don't get it. WE run this place now! We can have you all fall into a limbo forever or have you suffer eternally with all kinds of traps!"

Just then, the blonde count returned his Salamance. "This is pointless. It's true, I control this place. Therefore, I can easily vanish you all. All I have to do is..." Before he could finish, the Metagross smashed him with a meteor smash. The blonde count laid on the floor, his body smashed. But instead of blood, there seemed to be data coming out of him.
"I have full control for a short time!" Count Naves called out to everyone. "I have never attempted to send anyone back because this is just a theory, but I cannot allow you all to suffer for MY incompetence. Quickly, gather in the center of the room!"

Kathren nodded and shouted, "Renz and I are kinda held up at the moment!" She glanced back at Candle, who just dodged the Night Slash without being told to. Kathren smiled at her Lampent and told her, "Good work! Now Inferno!" Candle released a huge amount of purple flames at the Weavile, trying to engulf it in flames.

That was too much for the Weavile. It ran off with its rear on fire, yelping, hissing and growling all at once. It made it a short way and then fainted from its burn.

Renz nodded.

“We’ll head that way as soon as we can... Garchomp, Drag- oh, nevermind, Fairy type... Candle should do okay... alright, let’s help Candle by using Stone Edge!”

Garchomp roared as chunks of rock soared through the air and towards the Mimikyu.

The rocks hit the Mimikyu, but it did nothing but made the head tilt in a way that made it look dead. Other Kathren glared at the Garchomp. "Fine then. Mimi, Play Rough on Garchomp." The Mimikyu rushed towards Garchomp.
"Oh no, you don't! Candle cover Garchomp with Shadow Ball!" Candle intercepted Mimi's attack and hit her, much to Other Kathren's displeasure. Other Kathren was seething with anger. "Shadow Claw, this time on the Lampent!"

Punk Azumi noticed that they were in trouble. "Take them out now! If they leave, we won't!"
Blue Maker began to cry. "I don't want to be here forever!"

The Boogers did as told and rushed to the middle of the room.

Count Naves joined his hands. The area around him became heavy and a giant teleporting portal appeared in the center of the room.

This is one of those times where I wish we had worked on more non-dragon moves...

Renz inwardly grumbled as he tried to think of a strategy. He was startled as the portal opened up, and was temporarily distracted.

“Thanks for the save, Kathy. Now Garchomp, let’s return the favor, Stone Edge again. Make sure not to hit Candle!”

Garchomp used Stone Edge again and blasted more rocks in an attempt to deter or damage the Mimikyu. Renz looked over to the portal.

“Let’s wrap this up...”

The rocks hit Mimi. She tried to slash through them all with her Shadow Claw but to no avail. She did manage to get rid of three though, so it didn't do as much as it would have. Twirl entered the battlefield, Other Kathren smiling. "Not so fast you two. We are not done yet. We only just started, you can't be thinking about leaving so soon! We only just started our game! Twirl, Hypnosis, Mimi, Dream Eater after Twirl puts them to sleep!"
Kathren nodded to Renz in thanks and looked at Candle. "Don't fall for it girl," she told the Lampent.

Renz almost fell to the Hypnosis, since his reactions were a bit slowed. He managed to stay awake, barely, and yawned.

“Garchomp, Crunch!”

The dragon ran forward, resisting the Hypnosis well. He had already fallen asleep once this battle, and he wouldn’t let it happen again.

Meanwhile, Renz shifted closer to Kathren and spoke in a lower voice.

“Kathren, as much as I hate to admit it, the other Me had the right idea... take out the trainer and they can’t send out more Pokémon. Care to try that?”

Kathren gave Renz a pained expression. "But, using moves against people is against my morals," she whispered back. She glanced back at the battle that was going on and looked at Renz once more. "But we could trap her with Stone Edge. If you think that is a good idea."
"Whisper, whisper, whisper. Don't you know it is rude to talk about people behind their backs? I don't like rude people, so I want to give you a present. Go! Millie!" She released a sleeping Milotic. "Sleep Talk on the two whisperers!"

Last edited:
Maker watched as Blue Maker cried. She also saw Azumi restraining her Punk version. "We need to get everyone to that center." Maker said. She helped Waffles up and returned her Charizard. She then sent out her Darmatian. "Let's go Dada, let's help the others. We still got that sunny day as support." Maker and Dada ran over to the battle going on. "Hey Renz and Kathern! You two still struggling with this weakling?" She called out.

Other Kathren glared at Maker. "You know what, place your focus on her instead, Millie." the sleeping Milotic didn't seem to hear her trainer. "This is why you never catch shinies. They refuse to listen to the simplest of orders. Twirl, you deal with this then. Thrash." Twirl ran up to the Darmatian and thrashed about. The Garchomp's Crunch fell upon Mimi and caused her to faint. In response, Other Kathren released Deadra again.
Kathren raised an eyebrow at her other self. "You just turned this from a two on one to a three on one, in our favor. You really aren't that bright, are you? Candle, come back. Aaron, let's do this," she said as she recalled her Lampent and released her Aggron. Other Kathren laughed at this choice, but Kathren just smiled at her gentle giant. He gave her a soft look with his blue gaze before looking at the battlefield. "Aron, I am going to need you if our plan goes through." He nodded and Kathren looked for confirmation form Renz. The shiny Milotic released a Water Pule at Garchomp.

“Okay. Gotcha.”

Renz’s reply was short, since had to focus on the battle. Garchomp took the hit and seemed unphased. His typing made him more resistant to Water than other Ground types, so he took the hit fine, and roared defiance as he awaited Renz’s orders.

“Garchomp, Stone Edge, barrier formation!”

Once again the Pseudo-Legendary roared and used Stone Edge, attempting to surround Other Kathren.

Maker grinned as she saw the Spinda attack her Darmatian. She flexed her right bicep. "Superpower!" She yelled proudly.
Dada joined his fist above his head. A red energy covered his body and his eyes glowed. He then waited for Twirl to get closer so he could smash it.

Azumi hand cuffed her Punk version. She left Blue Maker alone, since she was still curled up and crying. She looked at the portal, the only ones there were the boogers. She needed to get everyone to the center and fast.

"Aron, you do the same," Kathren ordered her Aggron. He nodded and trapped Other Kathren with Garchomp. Aron made sure to make a roof-like structure on the top to make sure she didn't get out with a flying Pokemon. Like her still awake Skarmory. Other Kathren was trapped inside of the stone cage She screamed and hollered to be set free once more, but the normal Kathren shrugged, returned her Pokemon, and walked towards the portal, motioning for Renz to follow her. She knew that Maker would be fine. The Milotic was fast asleep and Deadra tried to dig Other Kathren out, to no avail. Twirl was fainted by the Superpower, so Other Kathren was no longer a threat.

“Okay, let’s go...”

Renz sighed and walked to the portal. He didn’t step quite on it, unsure of it. He squatted down to touch it, but winced and stood back up when he was halfway down. Garchomp still stood behind him, and Renz thanked him and returned him to his Pokéball. Renz turned to Kathren and smiled weakly, and then looked serious.

“That was... interesting... and I’m sorry for suggesting that, earlier, I’m just fed up with these USs.”

Kathren smiled gently smiled at Renz. "It's fine," she replied softly, "I don't think there was any way around it. I mean, just look at her now," she shook her head, "Still yelling at us. Even yours hasn't shouted after being trapped." She looked down, shaking her head at her other self, pitting her. She couldn't help it, she couldn't hate herself, even when she told herself that they were completely different people. She was annoyed with both of herselves. In the fact that she could be so different and the fact she felt bad for someone who just tried to trap her. She just couldn't help it. "Is it bad that I feel sorry for her?" she asked Renz, trusting his judgment. He never did anything against her, other than the suggestion, but he didn't like that idea either.

Gaeboo heard the loud screaming for everyone to gather immediately, and slowly but surely ran around returning his Pokemon except for Bastille so they could keep OpposiRenz down. When finally in the center, he swiftly returned Bastille and began twirling his lasso again.

"Alright, c'mon, let's get out of this hell hole. I'm tired of all of this bull, especially since I have so much more to do still out of this place. Maker, that means you since you apparently know people. Just want to get it over with."

He lassoed Eli into the center so they could speed up this process. He was tired of being in this stupid illusory world with all of these annoying illusory people.

“Ah.... I don’t think it’s wrong, but I personally do not feel sorry for that me, I feel more sorry for myself. That is a confusing statement out of context- if they decided to work for the Spinda King, which is my guess due to their Pokémon, then it’s their loss.”

Renz winced mentally as Gaeboo yelled. He wondered if his guess was correct, and where exactly this Renz and Kathren had gone wrong. He began to extend his arm towards Kathy, but stopped and lowered it again.

As soon as Pallosand was returned OppisiRenz grinned. Bad move... now he was free... he was about to recommence the attack when he realized the uselessness of that plan; he had no backup, and as far as he could tell there was nothing to be gained by continuing the battle... he had too many ribs broken, anyway.

Maker followed the group to the center. She smiled playfully when she heard Gaeboo's comment. "Someone is desperte to spend time with me." She said sarcastically.
Azumi turned to leave while her Punk version yelled back. "It's useless being with him you know! It's useless working for them also! They will hurt you! Everyone will!"
Azumi tried her best to ignore her and caught up to the rest. She looked over at the boogers. "I expect you all to behave once we return."
Whiton shrugged. "We can't promise anything. Our other selves might arrive, not us."

Count Naves yeller at the group. "I have to stay back to close the gate. Please, do not forget me and come back for me one day!"

Azumi nodded. "I will get you out." She looked over at Whiton. "Before we return, anything that might help us once we get back? Any information about the enemy?"

Whiton looked over at Maker's broken fingers and then back at Azumi. "They're rich and powerful. Stay away from them please. Leave Sinnoh behind and continued your lives somewhere else. I have no important information, but just good advise."
Bob looked disappointed. "I'm going to miss being in control..."

With everyone from the group, and the boogers, gather at the center, the count clapped his hands and they disappeared. Just before they lost sight of the count, the blonde count could be seen getting back up behind him. Azumi tried to warn him, but they were already gone. The group appeared in the outskirts of Twinleaf Town.

When Kathren awoke, she looked around, trying to see where she was at. She didn't exactly know where she was, but the area looked semi-familiar. She guessed she was close to Sandgem, though she couldn't tell where that town was at. "Renz! Where are you!" she shouted. Confusion gripped her as she thought back to what he said before they fully went through the portal. That her other self worked for the Spinda King. It made sense, but she didn't want to believe it. No one wants to see themselves in that light. Her hand rested on one of her Pokeballs, and she let her Pokemon out. For company. She never went anywhere without having one of her Pokemon by her side. Star was released, and she was angry. Kathren didn't have the energy to deal with her edgy bird though.

Renz was nearby, asleep. He had been in a sleep of exaggstion when they first entered the VR. Because it was not his physical body in the VR, the bruises and cuts he recieved there were gone. And while he was in the VR, he hadn’t been exaughsted... at first. He was breathing contentedly, blissfully ignorant of his surroundings. Garchomp day nearby and waved to Kathren. He had been out when they went into the VR.

Maker looked around confused. "Well it looks like we finally... Ouch!" She cried out as she held her fingers to her chest. "My fingers hurt! Owowowowow!"
Azumi turned to her sister. "The effects of the medicine are gone. We must have been gone for a long time." She looked at her pokegear and her eyes widen. "This can't be. It says we were gone for a month! It didn't feel that long."
Maker's eyes began to get watery. "Can we get medicine first and then figure this out? It really hurts!"
Azumi looked around. "Right. Is everyone okay?" She said out loud to the group.

Upon arriving in the all too familiar outskirts, flashes of nostalgia and early memories went through his eyes. Of course, not all memories are good, but the majority of them were. He began pacing a bit, looking to the town as he thought of what to do while everyone was exhausted. He finally turned to the group with a solution to the situation.

"Oh all right... come with me, I have a place we where can stay and rest. It's just down the way here, and it's safe from any form of attack."

He began walking to Twinleaf, rummaging through his pockets and bags for... something. Clearly it was small, since he struggled to find it until he reached the town.

Maker ran after Gaeboo. "Do you have pain killers? I urgently need some please!" She said as she caught up to him.
Azumi sighed and turned to the rest. "We should go, Garchomp, could you please take your trainer? He needs a better place to rest." Azumi turned and began walking towards Twinleaf.

Garchomp nodded to Azumi. If Kathren told him otherwise, he would listen to her instead, but Garchomp was pretty sure Kathren would agree with Azumi. His trainer needed rest. He picked up the sleeping trainer and attempted to carry him without disturbance. He did pretty well, only jarring slightly here and there. Hardhat would have been better for the job, but he was still not doing great since the battles in the closing walls.

Kathren followed everyone else, nodding to Garchomp confirming that was the best choice of action. She hoped that Star would stop being so angry with her. It made her uncomfortable. She was supposed to be one of the tougher trainers, not a person that was hated by her own Pokemon. She shook her head as she followed everyone else, not saying a word.

The group reached Twinleaf Town, and as it was a small town, people looked at them oddly when they walked in. Gaeboo walked up to a long-thought abandoned house and unlocked the door to the place he called home. It was a... modest living arrangement, enough for a small family. There was a kitchen, living room, and a couple of upstairs bedrooms. He stepped in, turned around and said:

"Welcome to my humble abode. If you need to rest, there's room for three in the bedrooms above, a couch right here, and the floor is... inhabitable if needed. I'll cook something up if you guys are hungry as well. If your teams need healing up, I can make a trip to the center while trying to find a hospital."

"Just something for the pain please!" Maker said despertly as she followed Gaeboo inside. She looked around. "This looks comfy. Can I go with you to a hospital or center? Anything that might get me meds?"

Azumi walked in and looked around. "This looks nice, but it seems to have been left alone for a while." She looked at one window and passed her finger over it. "Right, dusty." She turned to Gaeboo. "Do you have some cleaning supplies?"

Gaeboo turned to Azumi and pointed to a closet, which should have had some basic cleaning supplies. He then gestured for Maker to follow him outside since she wanted to find some medical help. He started walking towards Sandgem after spraying a Repel to avoid any encounters. Eventually, he tried making small talk since there was nothing to do.

"So, what's with you and the whole deal with me 'being desperate'? You said you knew some amazing doctors, so I wanted your opinion on where I should go. Not saying that you aren't interesting or intriguing, I just don't think that's what our main focus should be right now. We've already established that we have several targets on our backs."

Azumi went to the closet and got some cleaning supplies. She got her hair into a bundle and began to work. She loved the feeling of having things in order and looking neat, everything so far had been the opposite of that. At least Gaeboo's home will look pretty.

Maker laughed. "It's sarcasm. You should try it sometimes." She looked around the area. "Regarding the doctors, we will go as soon as we can. I'm not sure if it is okay to leave the group right now, like you mentioned, people are after us. But maybe we can get everyone else to go with us, for safety. I have to call Dad first, let him know we are alive. Then ask for his doctor friends and have them guide us and tell us where to go." She looked over at Gaeboo. "Don't worry, I will make sure your Pokemon is healthy and happy. I give you my word."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli saw the exit from the mansion and ran to grab Sat!Elis wrist, much to his surprise, both of them vanishing with everyone else. Eli sat bolt upright in his bed, breathing heavily and looking around at the room, noticing he was still in pain

Garchomp entered the house, still carrying Renz. As Gaeboo pointed out the couch, Garchomp walked over and set Renz down there. He pulled off the trainer’s backpack and retrieved a blanket, which he spread over the trainer, who was snoring gently and almost inaudibly. Garchomp attempted to find a comfortable position, and watched Azumi as she cleaned. There wasn’t much else to do just now.

(I’m bringing in one of Renz’s relatives for a while...)

Greyden Marleen directed the men to move the boxes from the transport ship and onto the trailer hitched to a motorcycle. It was almost Halloween, and he was bringing some Pumpkaboo to some of the cities in Sinnoh to help decorate for the holiday. He had quite a few stops to make, so he wanted to get going as soon as possible.

The men finished loading the boxes of Pokéballs containing newly-hatched Pumpkaboo, and the 35 year old Route Ranger mounted the bike and drove off to his first delivery site.

Azumi finished moping and sweeping the floor. She looked at her work with pride ash she rested her hands on her hips. She looked over at Garchomp. "What do you think? Should I mop again?"
Just then Nana, Azumi's Kirlia, emerged from the pokeball. She appeared with a pose as if entering a stage. She looked around the room confused. "Oh Nana, good. You can help me clean the furniture." Azumi said as she looked at her Pokemon.
Nana nodded in disagreement and ran over to get the TV remote. Before she could turn it on, Azumi walked over and swiped it away from her. Nana looked offended, but Azumi scolded her. "It's not your TV. When the owner comes back you can ask for it, now help me clean and then we can go play outside."
Nana smiled and began helping her trainer with the cleaning.

Garchomp stood up. He would be in the living room the whole time, so Renz would be safe. He went over to Azumi, clearly offering to help with cleaning.

“Chom, Garchomp.”

He walked over to the supply closet which Azumi had gotten her supplies from, and came back with a rag.

Azumi laughed at Garchomp's offer. "I never thought I would see a Garchomp cleaning a house." She looked around. "If you really want to help, Nana is too short for the windows. You could help her reach them."
Nana looked over at the dragon Pokemon and smiled.

Garchomp nodded and was about to walk to the windows, when he noticed the smiling Kirlia. He returned the smile. He then walked over to a window, and began rubbing with a rag. He didn’t have fingers, so he couldn’t operate the spray bottle of Window Cleaning Solution, but he was still able to wipe off dust and other things littered over the surface. He also used one of his claws as a razor and scraped some small splotches off. He looked at the window. He had seen cleaner... but at least it was clean-ish. It would’ve been better if he had that cleaning solution. He did, however, remember a time when as a Gible he had discovered the cleaning supplies, and had bitten a bottle of cleaning solution. The taste had been bitter, and he had never tried to open one since.

He shrugged at Maker's sarcasm comment, then looked back to her.

"Sure, whatever you say, Big M. You can avoid them all you want, but there's no running away from your feelings..."

Looks like he's picked up on it fast, and about time too, needs to be funny. They reached Sandgem and he sat down in front of the center. He was still a little tired after everything. He sent out Gruff and put his sash on him, proceeding to send him in. Gaeboo pulled out a map and looked at it.

"Alright, take a seat. I'll see where the nearest hospital is. Just don't be disappointed if I'm too blind to find one."

Nana grabbed a spray bottle, she teleported on top of Garchomp's head and sprayed the window.

Maker looked at Gaeboo confused. "What feelings?" She tried to take a look at the map herself. "If you have a hard time seeing, maybe I could look for the hospital." She looked at her fingers. "This pain is awful."

Nana smiled as she continued to spray the window.
Azumi laughed at the sigh of the two working together. She continued to clean the kitchen, even the fridge that had nothing in it, which made it easier to clean. After a while she finished and looked around proudly. She then did what she was afraid to do. Check for messages in her pokegear. There were some from Daniel, her trainee, and her dad. But, there wasn't any from Ray. She sighed sadly, she feared the worst had happened to him.