• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

"Never mind. This sarcasm thing is hard. Regardless, see if you can find a hospital or something. I'm going to start making healing runs here and back so everyone is in top shape. Just... try to not hurt TOO much while looking at the map?"

He placed the map on Maker's lap as Gruff came out of the center with his sash, which he aptly placed over his shoulder. He then hopped onto Gruff's back and headed back to his house. Once inside, he looked around for a small amount of time before speaking up.

"Anyone else need their team healed up before I head back to the center? Can't leave Maker there for too long now."

Garchomp offered Nana a ‘fist bump’ but, it wasn’t exactly the same, more like high-five. The dragon surveyed the cleanliness of the room. Much better than it had been. As Gaeboo walked in he moved over to Renz, who was still asleep on the couch, and stood still. He heard the trainer’s question, but didn’t respond. As if he would trust this person with his trainer’s Pokéballs. He didn’t make any motion or sound, however, other than a kind of salute.

Maker watched as Gaeboo left. She could handle a map. How hard could it be? The N probably meant Nursery, right? The building with an H was probably a Hotel. Which is weird that they only have one Hotel. The N was pretty far. She sent out her Rapidash. "Come on Roy! We got go really far! Like across this town." She looked down at the map. She didn't know which way the Nursery was. She didn't even know where she was on the map. She looked around. There was a small store called "Super Delicious." That's probably the S on the map, which meant she had to go the opposite. "That way Roy!" Maker said proudly as Roy took off into some random direction.

Azumi saw Gaeboo walk in. "Oh if you don't mind, all of my team could use a heal. Except Nana, she is fine. Which reminds me, can we use your television? Nana wants to look for the music channel." She took her pokeballs from her bag and handed them to Gaeboo. "Also, is there somewhere close I can buy groceries? I should probably make some food for when the others wake up and you two come back."

Nana hid behind Garchomp and looked at Gaeboo with curious eyes.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli slowly got up, being very sore, he grunted. he noticed a new feeling, thinking about what it could be, he heard a voice "You going to do something? or just stand there? I'm in pain to" he suddenly remembered what he had done in the last moments of the VR and smiled, making his way downstairs he said "Hey, how are you?"

Kathren grumbled about Star. She had been following the Staraptor, making sure she didn't cause trouble, ever since they entered town. She took her eyes off of her bird for one second, and she flew off. Luckily, Star didn't cause any trouble, before she caught her that is. Kathren walked inside, no Pokemon following her, and looked around. "Sorry, someone decided that it was a good idea to fly off," she said while holding Star's Pokeball in her hand, "So, did I miss anything, or am I just late? Oh, hello Garchomp. Is Renz doing fine?" She walked around Geaboo and went to pat the land shark.

"Um... let me think... the closest store I think is in Sandgem. You could make a list while I'm out on this run so I can pick it up when I get back. I've got to hurry along... I left Maker to study the map. I'll be back ASAP."

He secured Azumi's balls and hopped back onto Gruff, riding back to the center. Upon reaching it and sending Gruff in, Gaeboo noticed that Maker had left.

"...Welp, looks like I have to go out again, find another person because they ran off without thinking, bring them back, and lecture them for hours on end. You would think after that conversation about not splitting up she would stay put... Gruff, keep making these runs, I need to make sure that Maker will be okay out there..."

Gruff nodded and ran back to town, ready for the next load after giving Azumi her Pokemon back. Gaeboo sent out Cotton once more and got onto her back, soaring into the sky, looking around for any streaks of red... or orange.

"What do you mean you brought him back?" Azumi said a little worried. She looked over at Kathern. "Well Gaeboo is making errands for us and we were cleaning. Now we are drinking tea, want some?" She began writing down a list of Groceries for Gruff.

Maker stopped at the edge of the town and got off her Rapidash. "I don't think the hospital is in the woods. What do you think Roy?"
Roy rolled his eyes and snorted, feeling annoyed. Even he knew the humans kept their medical buildings near the center of town. Maker took out the map again. She sat on the floor and spread it before her. "Ok so maybe N doesn't stand for nursery. Maybe... This symbol of a plate and forks! I mean, the hospitals have restaurants right?" She looked up at Roy. Roy nodded in disagreement. "Right, problaby needs to be something more simple." She traced the map with her finger. "Here! This building is pretty big compared to the rest. This must be it!" She got back on Roy. "Now let's go that way!" She yelled. Roy took off, he didn't care as long as he got to run.

Gaeboo looked around as he floated in the sky, eventually spotting Maker. He quickly divebombed in front of where Roy was heading and blocked them from advancing alone.

"Did we not just have a conversation about not separating from each other? We really shouldn't be running off without some kind of acknowledgment, especially when some of us are injured and need medical attention. Now come on and follow me, there should be a hospital in Jubilife to visit."

Cotton lightly lifted off the ground, going at a steady pace to the city north of them. That's also maybe probably the N Maker was looking at on the map.

Azumi gave Eli a confused look. "In your head? Please explain."
Nana gave Garchomp and Kathern a weird look. She didn't understand their relationship.

Maker smiled when she saw Gaeboo. "Sorry! Won't happen again!" She began to follow him on her Rapidash. "Now we are going to ANOTHER city? What a drag. You're enjoying this aren't you?" She spoke to Roy, who neighed happily and ran even faster.

Kathren listened to Eli's and Azumi's conversation. It wasn't as if they were keeping it quiet. Her mind spun with questions. But Azumi already asked the main one. So she looked at Garchomp, smiling, and gently whispered, "I'm about to let Aurora out, ok. I hope you don't mind her cold aura. If you do mind, then I'll choose someone else, but I did promise her a brushing." She glanced at Renz and smiled. He needed the rest, after everything she heard he went through. She looked back at Garchomp, awaiting his response.

He looked down at Maker from the sky, then landed in Jubilife, right in front of a local urgent care. He waited for her, and continued the conversation.

"Well, you shouldn't be complaining about this place because 1: as you can see, there's medical care. 2: I know you're a foodie based on your behavior, and there's up place to pick up some sweets nearby. 3: There is no three, I'm messing with you. Just get in there and get your fingers fixed up."

Garchomp nodded, motioning for Kathren to continue. He gave her a grateful look for the warning, and backed up a bit, careful not to hurt Nana. The Dragon Type made friends easily, even with Pokémon his species was not known to get along with. Renz shifted, and Garchomp leaned towards him. However, the trainer stayed asleep.

Azumi looked at Eli as she tried to understand. "So... There's another you inside your head?" She took a drink from her tea. "That sounds interesting."

Maker arrived safely and got of her Rapidash, she returned Roy and looked over at Gaeboo. She smiled at his joke. "You are so much better when your not angry. So should we meet up here or are you going to wait for me?" She stood up straight and smiled waiting for an answer.

Kathren sat down and took out a Healball. Letting out Aurora, the air around her became colder due to the fact she had this cold aura. She looked at Kathren expectantly as she took out a brush, still listening. She didn't know if this was a good time to show she had been listening, but she asked, "Should we be worried that he could take over or something? I'm not totally sure how body sharing works. I mean I have never heard of it except for stories." She brushed the Ninetails with a wooden brush as she said this, making the Ninetails look happy.

Garchomp immediately shivered as Aurora began to radiate cold. He walked a step back, then began rummaging around by Renz. A moment later he came out with a Pokéball... Ty’s Pokeball. He was about to release the fire badger when he remembered that Ty wasn’t doing too well. He contented himself by moving to the side of the couch opposite from Aurora.

Azumi nodded at Kathern's question. "Right. How can we be sure he won't try to take over or... I never thought I would have this conversation... Or doesn't that cause headaches or anything?" She was trying to figure this whole thing out. It was a new puzzle that would distract her for a while.
Nana giggle as she saw Garchomp being intimidated by the cold air. She thought it was funny how a powerful dragon could fear something like that. She then moved closer to Aurora. She had never seen one and was amazed by her.

"Someone needs to be the angry person, you can't live without it. Tell me what you want from the sweets place, and I'll be back momentarily. If you know what everyone else likes, that'd be appreciated as well."

He returned Cotton, writing some more in his notebook. It's a miracle how with such a slim frame he could carry three large bags so easily... especially since they're almost all filled to the brim. But hey, don't question it if it works.

"We don't NEED an angry person. You can take it out on the bad guys though, that's true." She thought for a second about the sweets she wanted. "Chocolates. White and dark. I like to mix them." She thought about the others. "My sister likes dark chocolate but I have no idea what she wants right now. I don't know the others enough to guess their sweets." She waved at Gaeboo. "I'm going to get some meds. Don't leave without me!" She walked inside.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli shrugged “Honestly, I don’t think I need to worry about him taking over, he didn’t even want to fight in the VR world, as for headaches, I don’t know yet, I just woke up” Veon warped her ribbons around his arm, looking up at him

He waved back to Maker as he went off towards the sweets shop. Once inside, he pulled out another notebook after grabbing what Maker and he wanted, also grabbing what Azumi probably wanted, but got some macarons for her just in case.

"Let's see... Renz being somewhat open and usually thinks straightforwardly, he'd probably like peppermint sticks. Katherine is sweet, a tad timid, and understanding, let's go with bonbons, chocolate strawberry. Eli is calm, collected, and carefree, could get him anything really, let's go with macaroons."

After buying all the sweets (a pretty penny for sure), Gaeboo returned to the front of the clinic to wait for Maker. He put away all of his notebooks, proceeding to snack a bit on some leftover jerky Maker threw at him before.

"I don't know what to say..." Azumi began. "Do you trust him? I mean, this could cause a split personality or something like that."

Maker was scolded by the doctor for not having her medication. She was given a good dosage and walked out of the clinic feeling higher than the moon. She noticed Gaeboo at the front of the clinic. "Hey G-man! Gigis! Geo force! G-g-g-george! I forgot your name!" She laughed out loud. "The doctor said to give you this!" She handed a small brown paper bag, it had the prescription information on it. "He said I might not be in a good enough state to carry them myself. But I'm like 'G got my back doc' and he had a nurse walk me to the exit. She asked for my number and since it's the first time a GIRL asks for my number, I said why not! Maybe girls aren't jerks like most man. Except you guys of course, y'all are great." She tried to stand straight but would wobble. "So! Where we goin? Take down team rocket? Fight a giant Golem? Eat some popcorn? I could use some popcorn!" She smiled proudly.

Gaeboo grabbed the bag from her and put it in a safe place in his satchel. He then sent out Cotton and dragged Maker onto her back with him, wrapping her arms around him as to make sure she didn't fall off.

"Judging by the fact that you can't remember my name or how to stand, we're going back home. I'm sure your sister will know what to do with you when you're like this. If you behave and keep holding on while we fly there, I'll give you your chocolates early. But you have to listen to what I and your sister say for now, alright?"

They carefully lifted off the ground, and Cotton began gliding back to town. Gaeboo also held onto Maker's wrist just in case something bad happened.

Maker laughed. "Sure! Take the unstable girl into the sky! That doesn't sound like a bad idea at all!" She yawned loudly. "We should like learn to teleport like Abra. Can you imagine floating like Abra? Are they always asleep? They look like they are. Wait, did you threaten to take MY chocolates! How dare you! I am a Towers! I get my chocolates whenever I want!" She bit Gaeboo's shoulder. "That's not chocolate." She said disappointed and then got distracted by the clouds in the sky.

Kathren nodded in agreement. "I know that's what my doppelganger would do," she said as she placed the brush back in her bag. Aurora sat up proudly, due to the Kirlia's attention. But when Kathren stopped brushing, she was angry. She spun around to face Kathren and growled. Her trainer just rolled her eyes and sighed. "Later, ok? I won't forget. I don't ever forget. I just want to focus on the conversation. Maybe you could play with Azumi's Kirlia." She looked up at Azumi. "Sorry, I don't remember her name." Aurora looked down at the Kirlia. She didn't play, not when she was so mature. The arctic fox huffed at the suggestion and went to lay down somewhere comfortable.

He didn't respond to the bite to his shoulder... like, at all. He merely looked back at her when he heard the small sound from the impact of her teeth. He simply pat her head, then resumed flying.

"I didn't take them... I'm just holding them for you while you're all drugged up. Don't you want to remember the delicious taste of them instead of chowing them down all at once, not getting the same experience? I got them just for you, and I'd rather you savor them rather than use them for one big burst of happiness."

As soon as Aurora moved away to find a comfortable spot, Garchomp came towards the table, skirting away from Aurora. Renz tossed a bit, settling down again. It was probable that he was dreaming of Spinda. That was the main reason he tossed in his sleep. Luckily for him it didn’t happen too often, but when it did he ended up superstitious for a few hours after waking up, and often grumpy as well.

Garchomp stood by the table. He didn’t quite follow what the trainer’s were talking about, but it was still fun to listen to their chatter. And of course, there was always a chance for pets as well.

Azumi thought about what Kathern said. "Her name is Nana and yes, the version of mine that I met in there, she would've pulled a stunt like that, but she was too proud." She petted Garchomp. "I can't imagine having to share my mind."
Nana giggled at Aurora. She thought it was silly how she behaved, everyone loved to play. But, her attention was caught by Renz moving. She tried using heal pulse on him.

"One big burst of happiness? That sounds lovely! But your the captain of this boat, therefore I will follow your orders! We should totally crash into a cloud. I vote Yes." She snickered at the idea. "Poor cloud will be like 'woa watch were you going!' and I would like yell back, 'watch your fluffy butt!' Right captain?" She had a goofy smile on her face, she enjoyed her conversation.

Garchomp leaned into the pets, obviously grateful. At one point Azumi hit a spot that felt really good, and Garchomp ended up balanced on one leg, scratching with the other at a spot on his neck. After a moment of precariously wobbling, he crashed down to the floor. He was up again a moment later, attempting a look dignified.

————————————————————
Enter: Renz’s dream!

Renz ran through the Malie Gardens, a horde of Spinda following. He knew that he should be able to outrun the tipsy little pandas, but more kept joining the chase from hollows in trees and from behind statues. He was almost into town... and then out of the ground, rising through the sidewalk, was Purpelda. There was no time to stop, and he tried to jump over. The Spinda slashed with a kitchen knife, and Renz began to get dizzy. He continued to run, heading in the direction of his house, with Spinda still after him, right on his heels... he reached the door of his house, flung it open only to see a figure in a yellow jacket looking out at him. He felt a surge of horror, and turned around. He was trapped between the Spindas and their leader. He remembered his Pokémon just in time. He pulled out the Pokéball containing Garchomp and threw it out, and the dragon appeared in a flash of blue light, sending Spinda flying aside. Renz jumped onto Garchomp’s back, and they took off. Only to find two figures flying towards him, one on Skarmory and the other on another Garchomp. Recognizing the two figures riding on the backs of the Pokémon, he tried to swerve away, but they pursued him. They were gaining on him... he suddenly felt his tense muscles relax, and his mind blanked. He slipped off Garchomp’s back, and fell to the ground below with a thud.

————————————————————

As Nama’s Heal Pulse began to take effect, Renz rolled off the couch and thudded onto the ground, waking up with a start.

“N0!”

Renz’s shout was loud, and Garchomp looked over quickly.

Nana giggled as she saw Renz fall. Azumi looked over startled. "Oh no! Renz are you okay?" She called over. She then saw Nana giggling. "Nana did you wake him up?"
Nana looked at her trainer confused. She pointed at Renz and continued to giggle.
"I'm sorry! I don't know why she does the things she does sometimes. Do you need help?" Azumi called out to Renz.

"I suppose that would be nice, if the prospect of not being able to see anything going on or not being able to breathe and crashing into the ground is nice to you. I'm taking you straight home, and your sister is going to put you to rest in a soft, fluffy bed, soft as the clouds. Don't eat all of your chocolates all at once, though, your tummy won't like that very much."

He playfully and lightly tickled her stomach for a moment, then resumed to focus on flying back home, almost there.

Renz sat, still a bit dazed.

“I-I’m Okay... I think? I... just had a bad dream, and I guess I rolled off the-“

He looked over to see the couch he had fallen off of. He looked around, trying to figure out where he was. Garchomp looked slightly concerned, but remained where he was. His trainer was fine.