• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

Maker rubbed Gaeboo's back, she held her tears back. "There there. I promise he will be better soon." She had a strong confidence in her endless pockets. Azumi had been able to get doctors for Ray's Misdreavus, she could do the same in this case. "I will stay here with you until they return him ok?" She pulled him up and rested his head on her shoulder. "It's going to be ok."

He continued to cry and sniffle as Maker pulled him up. It cheered him up a bit that at least someone was there to support him through this. He lightly hugged her for support, because hugs really are the solution for everything.

"T-Thank you, Maker..."

Soon, the doctor came out holding Bethelgeus's ball, and placed it back down on the counter. He looked towards them as he grabbed a piece of paper with the diagnosis on it. He couldn't believe his eyes on what he was seeing.

"Bethelgeus... inhaled deadly spores from the local Pokemon and plantlife... condition critical. And yet... knowing this, they choose not to do anything to get the spores out of his system due to the storm. That leaves me with one simple question."

He stood up and held up the thing he put on his hand earlier, and proceeded to sock him square in the face. Turns out that thing was brass knuckles... but electric brass knuckles.

"WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! GET BACK IN THERE AND DO ALL YOU CAN!"

The doctor scurried off with Bethelgeus' ball and began getting back to work, despite the danger. Gaeboo then fell to his hands and knees and began crying again. His emotions are seriously unstable.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli heard the commotion over by Maker and walked over, seeing Gaeboo on the ground, he didn't know what was happening, he realised Veon and nodded to the distressed man, Veon walking up and wrapping her ribbons around his arms, trying to help him

Maker was shocked by the way Gaeboo reacted. "Woa." She grew a little afraid of him, and kept comments to herself. She kneeled down along with Gaeboo. "Hey they are doing what they can, okay?" She offered her hand. "Let's go sit down. You need to take some deep breaths." She spoke her words carefully, she didn't want to get punched either. Eve watched Gaeboo suspiciously. Maker noticed Veon. She saw Eli, smiled and waved at him.

"Hey, isn't that Redton outside?" Bob said as he looked through the window. The boogers and Azumi rushed to the window. Redton could be seen walking weakly to the garden.
The Count ordered two butlers to go after him. The two butlers opened the doors and ran outside. That's when it began. The giant clouds began thundering. The thunder was so loud and powerful, it cut the power. Then, a giant Boulder fell from the sky and smashed one of the butlers.
"What the hell?!" Whiton cried out as more boulders began falling all over the place, like heavy rain. "Are you serious! Our brother is out there!" He ran for the door but Azumi grabbed his arm.
"You can't be thinking of going out there!" Azumi said out loud. The sound of thunder and giant rocks hitting the metal building, were too much.
"He IS MY BROTHER!" Whiton shook himself free and ran out the door, just as the remaining butler ran in.
Bob tried to go after Whiton, but Bluton and Blacton stopped him.
Azumi took a deep breath. "I can't believe I'm doing this." She gave Michael her pokeballs, except for her ultra ball. "If something happens, take them to Ray." She unleashed her Golurk. The giant statue placed his trainer in his arms, to protect her from the boulders and ran outside, going after Whiton and Redton.

Maker hugged Gaeboo as a reaction to the thunder and the lights going out. "What the hell is going?!"

As soon as the lights went out, Bethelgeus' screams rang through the room again. Gaeboo then jolted up worth Maker still on him, slightly addressing Eli with a nod.

"Arceus damn it! Ugh... I'll be your stress ball in a minute... I don't trust this guy to work on Bethe while it's pitch black, especially since they don't even have a face."

Gaeboo squeezed the (what I am now calling) tazer-fist and used the sparks as a light source. He freed himself from Maker's grasp as he went to the back room and grabbed Bethe's ball. Considering the lack of screaming, it's safe to say he returned Bethe. He came back and sat down in a chair and proceeded to pet Veon with the hand that wasn't, you know, electrically charged.

"There... alright, I'm open again. Just hope we actually get out of here soon... I need to get to some competent doctors to fix this..."

Renz didn’t particularly care for storms at the best of times, and this storm was most certainly not... normal. The first clap of thunder surprised him enough to immobilize him momentarily. He watched as the butler came back, but then Azumi went out... Renz called out Garchomp. The dragon Pokémon looked around curiously, and upon realizing the storm, growled. Renz patted his back.

Michael jumped as the thundering began. "Of course the creepy thunders began now! And the light are off! Now all that is left is a murder mystery!" He said with a shaky but mad voice. And suddenly, about five Poké Balls appeared in his arms. He couldn't exactly hear very well, but he recognized Azumi's voice. "G-Got it!" Michael blurted out. And then, he realized that giant boulders began falling. His blood went cold as he realized he didn't hear anything from Jodi. He stretched out his arms, desperate to make sure she is safe. He touched her shoulder, which allowed him to breathe again. Jodi was looking around, too shocked to move. She eventually snapped out of it and yelled. "Michael, get Blaziken out!" Michael swiftly nodded and got his starter out, just as Jodi got out Ursaring. Blaziken ignited her fists and made sure that Jodi and Michael could see, as Ursaring would get them out of the way of incoming boulders.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Once the lights shut off, Adolphian weakly ordered both BlitzKriegler and Evilane to light up the area, Evilane using her cybernetic eye like a flashlight, and BlitzKriegler using ambient energy to light up an area around her. Adolphian looked quite scared, an emotion few people saw in him, especially when boulders came raining from the sky. He huddled close to Blitz, and she warmly nuzzled him, trying to calm him down, understanding he has a bad memory of being crushed to death, as that is what would have killed Evilane if she wasn't saved.

Meanwhile, as Vypyskha noticed that Redton, Azumi, and Whiton were outside, she cursed softly under her breath, and sent out her Machamp, who likely had the strength to protect them from boulders. "Those... Fools! What are they doing out there! This is not safe, come with me, Champion!" She said loudly, as she quickly strode out the door, her Machamp following, flexing his four arms. As she caught up with the others, she made sure that she spoke in a moment of quiet, and began lecturing those outside. "Are you guys crazy? What are you trying to do, kill yourselves? It's not safe out here, you're lucky I have a strong companion to protect us! Come on, get inside!" She replies, unaware of a boulder about to crush her, but thankfully, just as it was about to hit, Champion gave a four armed punch to it, shattering it into dust. She looked up calmly, as she became coated in dust, sneezing loudly. "See? I almost died, like what could happen to you guys! Stop being foolish and come!"

Kathren didn't have the darkness problem that everyone else had, for she had Candle out at the time. She motioned for the Lampent to come closer to her, which Candle obeyed. She then let out Butch to handle with the falling rocks. To say Kathren was scared would be an understatement, but she had learned to hide her fears when they didn't involve Spindas. She desperately looked around for Renz, worried for him.

“Garchomp, cover me, okay?”

The Pseudo-Legendary nodded. Renz pulled out his Pokédex to see if it was functioning, but it wasn’t.

Blast. Now I will have to try and shout to communicate...

With this he released Ty to light up a small area around him. He peered into the darkness. He saw small glows of light, presumably from the others, but it was hard to tell with Ty lit up right next to him. He told Ty to turn off his light, and they advanced towards the nearest light.

Azumi caught up to Whiton and stopped him by grabbing his arm, while her Golurk protected then from the boulders with it's body.
"Would you back off?! What's it to ya if WE die?" Whiton said as he pulled away his arm.
Azumi starred at him. "I can't let you go and just die like that. If we stay under Henry, my Golurk, we will be fine."
They both looked down the garden, where Redton was still walking away, the boulders just barely missing him. Whiton and Azumi were going to start moving, when Vypyskha arrived. Azumi listened to her and replied. "We aren't leaving without his brother. Besides, we aren't unprotected." She looked up at her Golurk. "A tank ground type like Henry is able to take those hits."
Whiton crossed her arms and spoke to Vypyskha. "Mind your own business toots."

Maker gave Gaeboo a weird look. "You are SO violent." She turned to Eli. "We should go back with the others. That last thing we need is to be separated. What did you see out the window?"

The Count just looked out the window. His mind focused on the terrible storm above them.

Michael looked around frantically, trying to realize what on PokéEarth is happening. He saw a small light coming towards them. He squinted his eyes at the figure, and he realized that it was Renz. "Renz, this isn't the time for mingling! Come here!" He ushered the guy and Ty next to them, protected by Blaziken and Ursaring. "Why is this happening again?" Michael asked Jodi.
"Your guess is as good as mine." She responded with a confused and concerned expression.

“I’m alright, Garchomp has me covered... Ty, Return.”

The badgerlike Pokémon went into its Pokéball, and Garchomp looked curiously at Blaziken and Ursaring before turning back to focusing on falling boulders.

“Azumi said this was a virtual reality, right? Like a video game? So maybe this is a level...”

Renz was concerned by the lack of visibility. He would rather be able to tell what was going on... at this point he had to rely more on sound than sight, which was kinda hard due to the blowing of the wind, and the thunder, and the crashing of boulders to the ground. He hoped nobody was getting hurt...

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Vypyskha crossed her arms together as her Machamp stood behind her, protecting her as best he could, as she shook her head, managing to catch up with them as Azumi caught up to Whiton. She pressed a ball on her belt, releasing her Skarmory, who flew in circles above her. "I understand you two do not want to abandon a friend, but you see, I have a plan. After all, how else would I get to the rank of General if I didn't have a quick mind? My Skarmory will pick him up, you two head back, alright?" She replied, waiting for a response before she gave her Skarmory a command to swoop in and pick up Redton, as the powerful Skarmory was known to be extremely fast, enough so that she could dodge the boulders raining down, hopefully.

"Your plan is to travel through the sky with an injured man while giant rocks fall from the sky?" Azumi said a little annoyed. She was about to start talking again but she was interrupted by Whiton.
"Hey you two can settle this letter, my brother could die any second." He turned around and ran after Redton.
Azumi sighed and followed, her Golurk doing it's best to protect them from the stones.
Redton turned around and saw his brother approaching. "What are you doing? You know I'm better off dead! We will problaby end up torturing these people if we survive this. Might as well die here."
As Whiton reached his brother, a giant rock was heading towards the two. Azumi stopped and turned around. "Hey general! I'm using your Machamp!" The Golurk grabbed the Machamp and threw it towards the incoming giant stone. Azumi pulled Vypyskha under her Golurk for protection.

Maker looked out the window. "This looks horrible. We should find the rest." She sent her Infernape out, who gave off enough light, due to his flames. She put her arm around Gaeboo's and Eli's, keeping herself in between the two. "Follow the light guys." She said as she walked along, dragging the other two.

The Count finally reacted and snapped his fingers. Candles emerged from the walls and illuminated the place, enough to distinguish the others. "Is anyone hurt?" He said out loud.

He begrudgingly walked along with Maker and Eli, quickly putting his punching tool away in his bag.

"Someone has to be, otherwise when a threat does come along, somebody won't jump on it to take them down. Pokemon battles do nothing against knives and guns. I've trained myself in hand-to-hand combat for those scenarios, and as you've seen, weapons help. Sometimes the best solution is the messy one. People just want to avoid it completely to 'protect their image'. What a load of crap... not gonna get anywhere in the world if you're not going to stand up for others, let alone others."

Renz looked back to Garchomp.

“Hey, bud? Can you smell the others?”

The pseudo-legendary nodded. He could smell a few nearby, and the nearest was Kathren. He tapped on Renz’s shoulder, pointing in that direction. Renz turned to Jodi and Michael before heading in that direction.

“I’m gonna go check on the others.”

He walked in the direction indicated by Garchomp, and soon he was able to distinguish the glow of Candle’s flame.

Renz didn’t hear Kathren over the noises of the storm and the falling boulders, but he did continue in that direction and soon caught sight of her. It was about them that the count had snapped his fingers and caused candles to light, increasing visibility slightly.

“Kathren!”

He went forward and towards her, relieved she was safe.

“I’m glad you are okay... seen any of the others?”

The rock storm seemed to have seized. Azumi and Whiton carried Redton safely back into the mansion. The lights were still out and the giant thundering clouds remained. Azumi helped Whiton put his brother down on the floor. She went over to Michael. "I will take my Pokemon back now."

Maker had her Infernape increase the flames, illuminating the mansion more. "Well now this is better, I can see almost everyone!" She said proudly.

"You didn't see me though." A familiar voice sounded from a dark corner.

Maker turned around and looked confused as she looked at the person walking towards her. It was another Maker, same clothes, tattoos, every detail was identical, except she had her hair dyed blue and an Empoleon walking with her, instead of an Infernape. Maker looked stunned as the new Maker had a group following her, that looked exactly like her friends.

Kathren, unable to contain her joy of Renz being safe, ran up to him and gave him a hug. "I'm so glad you are ok!" she exclaimed. After she said that she let go, straightened herself, and said, "Ahem, I knew you would be. You have all of your Pokemon after all. Now for the others, I have honestly found no one." Candle did a twirl behind Kathren and Butch nodded to Renz.

Someone who looked like Kathren stepped forward, a sweet but false smile on her face. "Hello," she said sweetly, "I am Kathren and this is Twirl!" She held up her Spinda and her smile grew bigger. However, she was really seeing their reaction and deciding on a battle plan from there. Besides, these trainers seemed easily tricked.

Renz was a little surprised at first, but then returned the hug.

“Me too..”

He was startled when a voice attracted his attention. It was... Kathren? He looked back to the Kathren in front of him, confused. And then... a Spinda. He flung himself backwards, preparing for a battle. Garchomp roared at the Kathren holding the Spinda, and his maw glowed with deep purple energy.

Meanwhile, OpposiRenz (for that is what I will call him) stood in the shadows nearby, watching. His Spinda, Carousel, perched on his shoulder. They would strike from the darkness when the time was right.

Gaeboo looked around for a bit, but noticed one key feature: everyone had a doppelganger except him apparently. He was confused at this development, as he would think he'd be a great asset to any team. After these thoughts, he turned around to see his fake. They grew wide-eyed, then ran away in a panicked scream, proceeding to hide behind a pillar.

"... Never have I hated myself more than I do right now. The only thing more annoying than filler is a prolonged game of hide-and-go-seek tag. HEY! GET OVER HERE!"

He began making his way to the DoppelGaeboo, and they ran and screamed again, but decided that he needed someone to help him, so he accidentally kind of began hugging OpposiRenz.

"H-H-Help me, dude, this guy is gonna kill me! His voice alone is enough to knock out me and my team!"

He consulted books of his own, but instead of books of battle strategies, they were books of evasive maneuvers. They flipped through the books more and more quickly with every step Gaeboo made towards him.

OpposiRenz cussed.

“You idiot! Now my cover is blown... I’m about to do this guy a favor and take you out myself if you don’t scram.”

He shook himself free of DoppelGaeboo and leered at him. Renz saw this and was even more shocked when he saw... himself. Except he had blond hair... possibly dyed. And he had a Spinda...

The normal Kathren stepped closer to Renz. "Why are there two of us, and why do they have Spindas?" she asked. She looked up at the blacked hair trainer, worry in her eyes. Normally she would try to hide this, but she felt like Renz should know how she truly felt about things, not some sort of cover that she placed over herself for years now.

Other Kathren smiled at the roaring Garchop. "Why isn't he a sweetie? I think my Pokemon would have fun with him, given the chance. And Renz, stop being so mean," she said before turning away. "That's my gig," she whispered.

Renz was indecisive about whether to attack or run. There were Spinda... and people who looked exactly like him and Kathren.

“I really don’t know... skittles, I don’t like the look of that me... unless Maker was right about that alternate dimension with an older Michael... no, that can’t-“

“Quit whispering. It’s impolite.”

OpposiRenz stepped forwards, smiling, and extended his hand for a handshake. He had an air of self confidence, and his walk had a slight swagger. Garchomp now growled at both OpposiRenz and the Kathren with the Spinda.

Michael and Jodi heard the commotion near them and gave each other a worried look. They walked over to the others, confusion printed on their faces. "What's going on?" Jodi asked with a concerned tone. Michael gave them a weird look before saying:
"Yeah, what are you guys dreading abou-" His face falls on himself and Jodi. Or, the alternate Michael and Jodi. The alternate Michael, who was called Matthew, since Michael's middle name was Matthew, looked exactly like him except: his bangs were dyed blue, his spiky bracelets were blue, his jacket was white, the T-shirt underneath it was a simple white, and around his neck there was a Pyukumuku bandanna. As for the alternate Jodi, her jacket was a crimson red, and she had skull earrings. (talk about moody teens) "Whoa!" Michael said with a big and surprised grin. Jodi elbowed him. "Um, I mean... Are these guys bothering you?" He asked the gang, trying to compose himself. Matthew, the alternate Michael, had the same smile. "Cool!" He said with cheer. The alternate Jodi gave him a death glare. Matthew took a step back, embarassed. Beside him, there was a Swampert who looked curiously at their opposites. Beside Alt. Jodi, there was a Donphan that was ready to attack the new arrivals. "What... is going on?" Jodi whispered, shocked by this turn of events.

Kathren stared at OppistRenz. Renz was just telling her something and she didn't see any problem in whispering. Anger rushed through her as she looked at him. He was nothing like her Renz. The way he walked really bugged her and it reminded her of someone that she had pushed away so many years ago. Her other self wasn't much better. She seemed to have a cover of friendliness that was a bit too strong.

Other Kathren also walked towards the normal Kathren and Renz. She smiled at the sweetly, but was already coming up with plans to beat them both. "Oh, Renz! Don't be mad about quiet talk. Unless you are mad about everything," she told OppistRenz. She said the last part with a small hint of malice, but it was hard to pick it out.

"Hey you lazy Slugmas! Stop admiring your crappy selves and take em out already!" Azumi's voice rang through the hall. The copy of Azumi walked up and stood next to blue Maker. She had worn out boots, torn jeans, a black tank top and an open checkered shirt over it. Her hair was lose and long with highlights of different colors. She had a cigarette in her hand, that was turned on and a bull piercing on her nose. "We have easy instructions, take out these losers and we get to leave with their bodies, so GET TO IT!" she yelled at the take group.
Blue Maker laughed nervously. "Sorry sister, you're so right. We have to take out this perverted Maker."
"Pervert?! Looks who's talking, FATTY!" Maker responded.
The blue Maker's eyes got watery. "Fat?! I'm not..." She looked down at herself. "Why would you say that??"

Punk Azumi noticed Azumi across the room. She yelled at her. "Hey! You stock up little turd! We gonna fight or what?!"
Azumi looked offended. "Watch your language. What was that you said about our bodies?"
Punk Azumi sighed and sent out a Medichan. "Let's just get this started you twerp."
Azumi walked up and stood next to her sister. "Mind if we work together on this one?"
Maker smiled and nodded.

The count noticed they would need better clothes for physical activity. He snapped his fingers the trainers, not clones, were changed into a sport outfit.

DoppelGaeboo's eyes got even wider than before, and he quivered in his boots at the thought of battling someone so violent.

"S-S-She said... BEAT us?! I don't like that, other me, I'll get grinded to a pulp! You can try all you want, but I'm not touching you with a fifty and a half foot pole!"

In a panic, he sent out a Rapidash and hopped onto her. He spurred her and she took off, running through the halls. Meanwhile, Gaeboo just stared at the wall, wondering when in the hell his life went wrong.

"...I can officially say that I want to die now. How in the hell can I catch up with one of the fastest Pokemon on land?"

Kathren also closed her eyes. "Butch, you still awake?" She asked the panda behind her. He growled a bit to show he was awake. He would never fall for a trick like that again with Spindas. The other Kathren giggled. "Aw man, I was starting to gain their trust!" she said sweetly before the smile that she wore became darker, "Guess I'll just fight them now. Go Dadra!" She let out a Houndoom who howled. She looked at Kathren and asked, "Do you like my starter?"
Kathren glared at the other Kathren and let out Derp Lord. She smirked and asked, "Do you like mine?" Once more placing on her cover.

Carousel stopped its Hypnosis.

“Take Down that Quagsire.”

The Spinda rushed quickly forward, surrounded by streaks of white energy, and rushed straight for Derp Lord. Renz pulled out Garchomp’s Pokéball, returned him, and sent out Ceasar.

“Counter!”

The shiny Nidoking materialized in the Spinda’s path, taking the hit, and then grabbing the Spinda and slamming it to the ground.

Blue Maker's Empoleon stepped up with confidence next to Punk Azumi's Medichan.
"There is no way an ugly fire type user like you can take me down." Blue Maker said. "Right sister?"
Punk Azumi rolled her eyes. "Just focus, you're such a drag." She replied and then turned to her opponents. "You two are out of our league, just give up."

Azumi sent out her Lucario. "We will never do such thing." She said as her Pokemon took a fighting stance.
Maker's Infernape stepped up, facing the Empoleon. "Ramon won't lose to such weak Pokemon, we have battle with so many water types, we are almost immune to them." Maker said proudly, it wasn't true, but she and her team believed it.
The two sets of twins stood quietly, waiting for someone to make the first move. Maker's Infernape was in a type disadvantage from both opponents, meaning that they had to relay more on Azumi's Lucario and play defense. The other twins seemed to know this and waited to see if the other two were dumb enough to attack first.

The boogers watched from afar as the others met their doubles. "Well this escalated quickly." Blacton said.
"You think you get to sit this one out?" A similar voice answered. The boogers turned and saw themselves, except they were wearing all white, walking towards them. "What kind of losers end their names with 'ton' anyways." Blacton's clone said.
"Who are you suppose to be?" Bob asked.
"I am Tim, and these are: Redam, Blueam, Blacam, and Whitam. Together we are Perfect Omega Optemistic People." Tim answered, as he brushed his green hair.
The boogers began to laugh. "Poop! You guys are poop!" Whiton said as he laughed.
The poops didn't like being made fun of, so they attacked the boogers, turning into a big group fight.

"Screw this! Medichan! Use Psycho cut!" Punk Azumi called out.
The Medichan began firing giant blades made of pink energy.
"I got this!" Azumi yelled. "Anakin, metal claw!"
The Lucario created two large metallic claws on each one of his hands and began slashing down the blades.
Meanwhile, the Empoleon flew at an incredible speed towards the Infernape with aqua jet. The Infernape however, responded with a powerful Mach punch, stopping the Empoleon on his tracks.

The other Kathren laughed at Derp Lord. "A-are you trying to scare me with that thing? It's hilarious! Why keep him? Clearly, it isn't that strong. Dadra, Crunch on the Nidoking. The Quagsire is not worth the trouble." The Houndoom growled and opened his mouth wide, ready to chomp down on Ceaser.
Kathren glared at herself. How could she say that about her lovable Quagsire? "Derp Lord, Mud Bomb on the eyes of Dadra," she ordered. Derp Lord shot globs of mud at the Houndoom, hitting her in the eyes. The Houndoom stopped her attack and pawed her eyes, trying to remove the mud from her vision. Normal Kathren grinned. "Not so funny now, huh."