• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

“Ceasar, Megahorn!”

Renz had entered Battle Mode. He was now focused entirely on the battle...

“Hit it while it’s Blinded!”

OpposiRenz entered battle mode as well.

“Carousel, Faint Attack the Quagsire”

The Spinda moved forward to the Quagsire, feinted at a punch but instead went for a trip.

"Hydro pump!" Blue Maker yelled out. Her Empoleon puffed it's chest and fired a power hydro pump towards Maker's Infernape.
"Focus blast!" Maker called back. Ramon raised his hand and created a giant ball of energy. He then fired it the Hydro pump, the two attacks collided and water flew everywhere.
At the same time, Azumi's Lucario and Punk Azumi's Medichan where fighting hand to hand, using force palm.

Whiton had a headlock on Whitam, while Redam was kicking the injured Redton, who was on the floor curled up. Bob and Time were exchanging punches, Bluton and Bluam were wrestling on the floor and Blacton and Blacam just starred at each other, waiting for the other to make a move.

"This is ridiculous!" The count said as he watched everyone fight. "How can they have got inside my castle? I own this part. The other user has never been able to come in." He looked around, as if trying to find an answer. "I must stop this before anyone else gets hurt." He turned around and to his surprise, there was a blonde version of himself standing behind him. Count Naves took a deep breath. "Are you the other user?"
The clone nodded. "I am. I had to come here personally to end you. I can't let you help these people leave."

Gaeboo looked around at everyone else, and since he wouldn't be able to do anything about his clone at the moment, he decided to give everyone a helping hand. He sent out everyone in his team (besides Bethe), and looked at what was out at the moment.

"Alright, team, here's the plan. My clone is probably going to need to be cornered, so we'll need everyone's help for that. For now, Waffle, go help Azumi and Maker. Czar, help Renz and Katherine. Cotton, go to Michael and Jodi. Bastille, go to Eli to help him out just in case. And Gruff, keep our host company so he doesn't get seriously hurt. I'm counting on you all, go!"

As ordered, his Pokemon went to the specified groups in order to even the odds. Waffle surfed up to Maker, began giggling, and used Thunderbolt on the opposing Empoleon. Czar slid towards Carousel and shoulder tackled them to the side, looking to see if Derp Lord's ability was Water Absorb. Cotton landed by Michael and prepared for battle by getting ready to take flight. Bastille rose from the ground next to Eli to help him out in his upcoming battle. Gruff, a Gogoat, trotted up to Count Naves and stood beside him, ready for drastic measures. Gaeboo ran to the hallway entrances and began tying string between the walls.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli and Sat!Eli were in front of the door to the medical wing "Why did you want me here" Sat!Eli leaned back "They said if we kill you, we get to leave, but honestly, its not worth it, I'm good here, if it were free sure, but I don't want to kill someone for it" Eli slowly nodded "So, you'll help us?" The copy smiled "Nah, they would just kill me, but I'm practically fighting them by not fighting you"

Derp Lord stared blankly at Czar, unaware that he just saved him. He also was immune to water attacks. Other Kathren glared at the new water type. She recalled Dadra. "I really don't like water types. So I'm going to play with Grotto," she said as she released her Trevenant. Kathren gulped for a small bit then put on a smile. "Ice Beam Derp Lord, and aim it at the Trevenant," she told her Quagsire. Derp Lord released a cold beam at the Elder-Tree-Pokemon, who got hit.

Carousel was buffeted to the side by Czar. The Spinda glared at the Water/Steel type, but was distracted by OpposiRenz order,

“Psybeam on the Nidoking.”

Ceasar didn’t have time to react before taking massive amounts of damage. The Spinda’s eyes glowed with Purple light, and it’s tripping drawing lines of purple light on the ground and firing Pink energy. Ceasar wasn’t down yet, but Renz was the kind of trainer who didn’t make his Pokémon fight until they no longer could, unless it was very important.

“Ceasar, Return. Gar- oh. Ty! Go!”

The Typhlosion appeared in a burst of light, and immediately began a Flame Wheel. As he gained enough momentum, Renz shouted,

“Ty, Fire Blast the Trevenant!”

Renz knew it might hit Derp Lord as well, but Derp Lord double resisted fire and would probably be fine.

“Running Away, huh?”

OpposiRenz Taunted. Renz began to get really angry at OpposiRenz, and ran at him.

The Empoleon took a few steps back as the thunderbolt struck him. "Hey that's not fair!" Blue Maker complained. "I was SO going to win!"
Maker took advantage of the stunned Empoleon. "Close Combat!" Her Infernape rushed up to the Empoleon and began using many punches and kicks at a dangerously close range. "Thank you Raichu!" Maker said to Waffles.

"Meteor Smash!" Azumi yelled as her Lucario charged towards his opponent with a metallic fist, ready to impact.
"Power Up Punch!" Punk Azumi yelled as her Medichan rushed forward also.
Both Pokemon jumped in the air and punched each other in the face. They both fell to the ground unconscious.
Azumi returned her Pokemon. "I admire your skills. I do not expect any less from my copy." She held out her premier ball. "But I'm just getting started."
Punk Azumi snickered. "Too bad you're a stuck up little brat. We could dominate together." She held out a premier ball as well. "But this ends now."
Both trainers released their Pokemon. Azumi sent out Joan, her Lopuny. Punk Azumi sent out a Pangoro. Joan growled and took a fighting stance. While the Pangoro cleaned his nose and cracked his knuckles.

The blonde count laughed when he saw the Gogoat. "Nice try silly Pokemon. But none of you seem to understand." He smiled devilishly. "This is my world." He snapped his fingers and the whole building began to shake. Making items all over fall.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Both of the Eli's came out and were shaken up, Sat!Eli leaned on the wall and causally watched the battle, Eli looked over at him "After this is over, I'll try to find a way to bring you with us" Sat!Eli just shrugged as Eli raced off, running up beside the count and looking at his twin "Hey, what's the Idea here!?"

Blue Maker returned her Empoleon and then sent out a Vaporeon. "It is so unfair how you have a Raichu helping you. Problaby because you can't beat me without cheating."
Maker clenched her fist. "I don't need help beating you!" She returned her Infernape and sent out her Flareon. "Me and Eve will shut you up!"
Both Flareon and Vaporeon growled at each other fiercely.

"Quick attack!" Azumi called out as her Lopuny moved at an incredible speed towards the Pangoro.
"Quick guard!" Punk Azumi yelled. Her Pangoro place it's hands up and stopped the Lopuny from hitting it.
Joan jumped back and landed on her fighting stand. She glared at her opponent. The Pangoro stretched his neck, as if saying that this was just a warm up.

Count Naves looked around at the shaking building. "How is this possible?! I am one of the two users and the other one is trapped in here as well!"
The blonde count chuckled. "I have complete control, you two are simple users. I, however, I am the administrator. Your punny powers are useless against me." He then noticed Eli. "Oh do not worry dear trainer. Once MY trainers defeat your bunch, we will all leave with your bodies and you can do as you please here in this virtual world."

Redam continued to stomp on Redton. "You're so worthless! What kind of idiot gets stabbed?! Once I return to the other world, instead of you, I will paint the world red!" Redam said as he laughed and continued to stomp.
Whiton punched Whitam in the nose. "Stupid clone!" Whiton yelled out as he delivered and uppercut to Whitam and knocked him out. He then ran over and tackled Redam.

Count Naves snapped his fingers and stopped the shaking. "I still have some control." He took out an Ultraball from his pocket and sent out a Metagross. "You will not get away with things."
The blonde count sent out a Salamance. "I believe it is only a matter of time."

Gaeboo stood up after tying the strings, looking around the area for what was going on.

Waffle floated up to the Vaporeon in curiosity, and began hugging them. Whilst in this hug, Waffle used Nuzzle to paralyze the Vaporeon.

Czar took the opportunity to attack Carousel while they were distracted. Czar locked his gaze on the Spinda and took aim as he blasted them with Hydro Cannon.

Gruff huffed at the other user, stomping their hooves on the ground. He tilted his head, gesturing Naves to get on if need be. He then put a Leech Seed on the opposing Salamence.

Kathren shrugged. "I guess so. It wouldn't be exactly fair, but honestly, this me really gets me mad," she answered, I mean, why insult my beautiful Quagsire! He is amazing!" Derp Lord gave Kathren a huge grin and gave a loud, "Quag!" Kathren glared at Derp Lord and said, "Don't let it go to your head."
Other Kathren turned red. "That is so unfair! Eli! Come here and help us! Or should I make you?" Other Kathren said, the last part had a bit of a threatening tone to it. The Fire Blast hit both Grotto and Derp Lord. "Grotto, Forest Curse on the Typhlosion!" She shouted to her Pokemon, who looked weakened from the battle.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Sat!Eli studied his nails "Nah, I'm good" Eli smiled and raised a fist, signaling to Razor to use endurace and take all the hits, raising a hand with one finger then down with two, Veon began to race up the nearby railing, and finally to Lix to use bite and toxic on the strongest looking pokemon

Carousel managed to dance out of the way of the Hydro Cannon, actually ducking underneath. It then turned to Czar and giggled. It went for another Faint Attack, pretending to go for an uppercut but then shooting past and striking from behind with dark energy.

Ty was hit by the Forest’s Curse. His fire began to give off a scent of pine needles, and his coat looked a bit greener. He was slightly surprised by the change, but shrugged it off. He continued to rev with his Fire Spin, and came in for a Lava Plume. He didn’t use the move very often, but it was useful. Small fissures opened up near Trevenant, Czar, Carousel and Derp Lord, and then spewed magma at them. Ty went towards Derp Lord to shield him from some of the magma.

Renz crashed into OpposiRenz with a full body tackle, not even remembering the battle techniques he normally used. Soon the two were on the ground, hitting each other with their fists.

Last edited:
Grotto was hit by all of the moves that were thrown at him. He was almost down and Other Kathren knew this. "Destiny Bond, then I want you to use Poison Jab on the Typhlosion," she said before returning her attention to Sat!Eli. "You know," she started, "That wasn't me asking you. It was me telling you. Do you want me to get violent? Because you sure are doing your job well. Not. Get over here or I will force you to come here."
Grotto bonded everyone on the battlefield to himself then rushed towards Ty with some poison on his branch. Now if someone took him out, that person's Pokemon would faint. Grotto didn't understand why his trainer didn't go after the Quagsire. It was still standing there.
Kathren looked at her other version. She was everything that Kathren hated. The way she talked, the way she carried herself, the way she treated her Pokemon during a battle, the way she treated everyone around her. It just made Kathren so... peeved. Kathren's gaze burned into Other Kathren like a blue fire, a stare she only gave to one other person. She pushed the thought out of her mind then refocused on the battle.
Kathren saw the weakened state of the Trevenant and told herself not to use a move on it due to the Destiny Bond. She looked at Derp Lord who was starting to feel the effects of the battle. "Hey Derp Lord, you doing go-" she asked sweetly (not the falsely sweet) to her Pokemon before she was cut off.
"QUAG!"
Kathren facepalmed and stated, "I don't even know why I asked. Derp Lord Focus Blast on the Spinda! Someone cover me!" she ordered her Pokemon and requested of the others.

Ty growled he was stung with Poison Jab... but the Trevenant had made a mistake... it had gotten in Ty’s range. He had stopped spinning because of the hit he took, but the Flames remained and he waved his arm, twisting it into a Fire Spin that locked the two of them inside. Ty then made a kind of rolling lunge, ending in a Flame Charge and making an awkward dash at the Trevenant.

Renz and OppisiRenz continued to fight on the ground, both causing only bruises, and perhaps a small cut.

“You! You! Grraaghh!”

Renz growled in rage. He managed to shove OpposiRenz off to the side, and quickly stood. He went to stomp at OpposiRenz’s head, but OpposiRenz was too quick and got to his feet as well.

Grotto fainted, so Other Kathren recalled him and looked at Ty expectantly. She wanted to see him faint before using her next Pokemon. She always enjoyed watching Pokemon faint. It was oddly enjoyable for her to watch. Of course, she hated to watch her own Pokemon faint, but that was more of a losing thing than a caring thing.

Kathren looked at Derp Lord and sighed to herself. Why did she forget that Derp Lord had a hard time remembering things? At last, Derp Lord remembered the move and a small bit of white energy formed from his flipper-like hands. He shot it at the Spinda as Kathren smiled. "Good work, Derp Lord. This is why you can always trust a Quagsire," she congratulated her Pokemon. Derp Lord just opened his mouth wide but did nothing.

The Fire Spin began to die away. Ty kept his feet at first... then a shadow seemed to come towards him and he felt himself slipping.... he gave a whimper as he fainted.

Renz’s attention was caught by Ty’s whimper, and his battle rage was lost as he turned to see his fainted Pokémon. But while he was distracted, OpposiRenz took advantage and socked Renz in the back of the head.

“Carousel, look out.”

The Spinda looked up just in time to see whitish energy slam into its face, fainting it. You couldn’t tell at first, because it was still standing up. But it’s eyes were a different kind of swirly, and he returned the Spinda to its Pokéball. OpposiRenz pulled another Pokéball off his belt. “Go.”

Garchomp appeared... but it was different. There was a look of fear in its eyes, and it was covered in scars. The Garchomp gave a roar that was meant to be intimidating, but was really just rather feeble.

Kathren looked at Garchomp with pity in her eyes. How could a Renz do this to his beloved Pokemon? Garchomp was his starter. "Because this isn't the Renz I know," she told herself. Forgetting the battle, Kathren started to walk towards Garchomp slowly. "It's ok, I really don't want to fight you, big guy," she reasoned softly, "Is he a bad trainer? Did he do this to you?" She had one of her hands reached out, as if she was going to pet the land shark.

Other Kathren enjoyed the fainting of the Typhlosion. "Now who should I use now? Oh I know, Steela! Go and take care of these pests for me," she said as she released a Skarmory. The large metal bird gave a loud screech and started to glare at everyone. If Derp Lord was paying more attention, then he would have been scared.

OpposiRenz’s Garchomp looked scared, but hearing the kindness in Kathren’s voice, he accepted the pet.

“Garchomp.”

OpposiRenz’s voice was silky, and deadly. Garchomp trembled with fear, and had an apologetic look in his eye as he tried to use Crunch on Kathren’s hand.

Renz groaned and tried to get up. He was very dizzy from the blow to the back of his head, and he was seeing Staryu. As he began struggling to his feet, OpposiRenz kicked him, making him fall back down. He laughed, enjoying beating up the impostor.

“We have them, Kathrine.”

Kathren pulled her hand back and stepped backward in time. She gave the Garchomp a hurt expression then shook her head as she said, "I am so sorry." She pulled a Pokeball off of her trainer belt and let out Aurora. The Alolan Nintails gave off a cold aura. "Hail then Aurora Veil," she whispered to the icy fox. Aurora nodded and used the two moves, making it harder to see her and is they do hurt her, it wouldn't do nearly as much.

Other Kathren smiled for a bit. "Oh, you said we! Even though I am doing most of the work. Steela, Steel Wing on the Ninetails." The metal bird tried to hit the fox, but couldn't see her and she missed, getting hurt in the snowstorm in the process.

Last edited:
OpposiRenz’s Garchomp, just like Renz’s Garchomp, hated cold with all his being. At the first hint of chill his eyes went strange, and he began a rampage, attacking everything in sight with Outrage.

Renz began struggling to his feet again... he hurt from the multiple hits, but he knew what to expect this time. So when OppisiRenz tryed to kick his leg out again, Renz was able to avoid and begin scrambling backwards. OpposiRenz chuckled as he advanced.

“Oh, So remind me who has lost more Pokémon? And then, who took out that major threat right of the bat? We.”

He then tried to kick Renz again.

Counter...

Renz took the hit but then grabbed OpposiRenz’s leg and tripped him. He then delivered a quick punch and then leapt back again.

Aurora was hit by the Outrage, but she was a Fairy-type, so Dragon-type moves didn't hurt her. "Aurora, Blizzard, quickly please," Kathren told her arctic fox. The prissy Ninetails nodded and blew the icy attack at the Garchomp and Skarmory. The metal bird was hit, but it didn't do as much damage as it would normally.
The Other Kathren glared at the snowstorm and ordered, "Steel Wing," The Skarmory tried again, but was unable to find the Ice-type once more.

OppisiRenz’s Garchomp went out IMMEDIATELY. Even though it was extremely strong, it was just way too much for the cold-hating Garchomp.

Renz and OpposiRenz leapt apart. OpposiRenz recalled Garchomp.

“Weavile, Out. Metal Claw on the Ninetales.”

Renz was still recovering from the hits he had taken, so he didn’t send out a new Pokémon, or return Ty.

Blue Maker returned her Vaporeon. "This is so unfair! That Raichu is awful! You're such a coward using someone else's Pokemon to beat me!"
"I don't need help beating you!" Maker cried out angrily. "It's not my fault your friends don't care enough to help you!"
Blue Maker sent out a blue Gastrodon. "Let's finish this then!"
Eve growled as Maker pointed at her opponent. "Fine with me!"

"Low kick!" Azumi told her Lopuny. Joan rushed and went for a kick to the Pangoro's leg.
"Circle throw!" Punk Azumi yelled back. The Pangoro grabbed Joan's leg rolled with her and sent her flying back towards Azumi. Joan hit the floor rolling and then jumped back on her feet, looking angry.

Waffle was confused by Maker's exclamations of not needing anyone else's help, so she stayed there. Upon the Gastrodon's appearance, she hugged them, nuzzling them, but to no avail, so she just kept nuzzling. God she's dumb a lot of the time.

Czar flinched some when being hit with the Lava Plume, but got up again. He intercepted the Weavile and proceeded to attempt to grab them. He then tried to smack them with Brick Break.

Bastille left Eli since he wasn't battling, and went to Katherine and Renz. He simply spread across the ground, shivering from the hail.

Last edited:
Weavile dived past Czar, ignoring it, and continued to dash towards Alola Ninetales and slashed at it with Metal Claw.

Renz recovered slightly... he realized that these dress clothes had been restricting his movement during the fight. He also realized that Ty was in the middle of the snowstorm, unconscious and taking damage.

“Ty, Return. Pilo, I’m counting on you!”

Ty was returned to his Pokéball and Piloswine was sent out in his stead. The pig immediately began sniffing around for food.

Aurora and Kathren were both shocked by Czar. Kathren quickly recovered from the surprise and shouted "Moonblast! At the Weavile! Before he hits you!" Kathren knew if the Weavile his Aurora, she would be hurt, bad. Sure, the Aurora Veil protected her from some of the damage, but this was super effective times four! It would be an almost faint, if not a full blown one.
Other Kathren glared at the Philoswine. "Steel Wing on the new pig!" she ordered. The metal bird came flying towards Pilo, wings coated with steel.

Weavile slashed down with one Metal Claw, bursting the Moonblast and reducing the damage quite a bit, then spun to hit Aurora with the other claw.

Pilo saw the Skarmory heading for him, and quickly used Icy Wind to try and blow the Skarmory off course and deal damage, and at the same time dodging slightly to the side.

OppisiRenz smirked as he saw Renz’s state. He had been bruised some himself, but Renz had some small cuts as well as bruises. Time to finish off the pest... he began prowling towards Renz.

Aurora was hit, and she was hit hard. The Ninetails looked like she was just hanging on, barely holding out. The artic fox looked down, an almost defeated look, until she looked back up, fury in her eyes. The Weavile gave Aurora a bit of a trim, and not the way she liked it. Kathren decided to use this to her advantage. "Aurora Dazzling Gleam!" she shouted to her Pokemon, feeling Aurora's rage becoming hers. For a different reason though. She was mad at OppiRenz due to the fact he was beating up on her friends. Both her Pokemon and Renz.
The Skarmory screeched as she took the damage. It wasn't much though. "Metal Wing, mixed with Metal Claw!" Other Kathren shouted to her Pokemon, not caring about what state she was in.

Bastille took notice of OpposiRenz, and decided to take action for Renz's safety. He formed a large sand cage around OpposiRenz, keeping him restrained with sand shackles, looking to Renz for him to focus on the battle at hand. He could only stay up like this for so long before he went down.

Czar was very much annoyed with the Weavile, but realized Aurora's situation and acted on it. He ran over and guarded Aurora, protecting her from what would've been a quad-weakness. Wouldn't hurt him much either, since he quad-resisted Steel.

Weavile flinched as its eyes were filled with sparkly pink light. Still wincing, it waited for it’s trainer’s command. But no command was coming, as OpposiRenz continued to advance towards Renz. As Bastille tried to surround him in sand, he darted past and towards Renz. Renz stood still. There wasn’t much he could do, other than wait... and then it happened. There was an explosion of blue light as Garchomp appeared from his Pokéball and smacked OppisiRenz into the wall with a Dragon Tail.

“G-Garchomp... thanks...”

Pilo took the hit and went down. He wasn’t fainted, but he didn’t have enough strength to fight. He had tried to bite Skarmory with Ice Fang, but had missed. He lay, panting, and grumbled in discomfort, and of course, hunger. Pilo was always hungry....

Weavile opened its eyes to see Czar in front of it. It leered and made a Low Sweep at the Empoleon’s leg.

"Scald!" Blue Maker yelled. Her Gastrodon shot a powerful blast of boiling water towards Eve.
"Quick attack!" Maker called out to her Flareon. Eve began moving quickly through the floor, avoiding the scalding water shot. But, the Gastrodon followed her movements well. Eve, desperate to avoid the scald attack, jumped to try and gain momentum, but the Gastrodon read it's movement and hit her in the air with the water attack. Eve flew across the floor and began to weakly get back up while growling at her opponent.
"What an amazing aim." Maker said annoyed.
"This is just the beginning!" Blue Maker said proudly. "Let's get rid of that Raichu and Flareon! Earth power!"
The Gastrodon roared and powerful eruptions began exploding around Eve and Waffles.

Joan landed a power-up punch to the Pangoro's belly, who took a few steps back after the impact. Joan smirked with confidence. The Pangoro replied with a growl and a stare.
"Speed against bulk? Interesting match." Punk Azumi said.
"I agree." Azumi replied while looking at her clone. "But unlike you, we will NOT lose."
Punk Azumi cracked her knuckles. "We'll see about that." She raised her fist in the air. "Arm thrust!"
The Pangoro rushed forwarded while firing strong palms into the air. Joan jumped back, but the Pangoro followed quickly. The battle repeated itself for a few seconds as Pangoro continued it's attack while Joan did her best to avoid it.
Azumi bit her lip, she needed a way to end this fast, Joan couldn't take much more.

The Boogers stood victorious over the poop. Except for Redton, who was passed out.

"Let's use that to out advantage!" Count Naves called out as he saw the Salamance seeded. "Ice punch!"
The Metagross launched itself towards the dragon Pokemon, ready to hit it with an ice punch.
"Flamethrower!" The blonde count yelled back.
The Salamance fire a long and powerful string of fire that made Metagross move out of the way and it headed straight for the Gogoat.

Waffle, despite being so plump, was not very good at taking hits, so when that Earth Power came along, she got flung off and lied on the ground. She was helpless upon the ground, and couldn't even get up as she made panicked noises.

Gruff noticed the large stream of flames heading towards him, and barely got a Protect off. He then used Toxic against the Salamence, using his ultimate strategy: stalling.

Czar took the Low Sweep, barely not falling over, but still struggling to stay up. He took this opportunity to try and Brick Break the Weavile once more, using his other arm to protect Aurora from the Skarmory.

Bastille trapped OpposiRenz while he was knocked down from Garchomp's Dragon Tail. Now he shouldn't be getting away OR beating Renz to a pulp.

Gaeboo was stumped on how to catch his doppelganger while they were running around the halls. All he knew was that he needed to corner him somehow.

Weavile dodged again, getting clipped slightly by the Brick Break and taking some damage. It leered at the Empoleon. This one kept getting in the way... and the Low Sweep hadn’t worked as well... it leapt backwards and began blending into the snowstorm. It would just wait out the Empoleon...

OppisiRenz groaned as he was surrounded by the Palossand. That Dragon Tail hurt... a lot. He felt like he had a few broken ribs... and he was angry. He wheezed a bit and wiggled around, trying to get free without seeming to.

Renz was happy Garchomp was up and protecting him, but the Pseudo-Legendary’s eyes were wide with fear. It was so cold... and Renz’s Garchomp feared and hated cold. Renz saw the look in his Pokémon’s eyes... he nodded and returned the Pokémon. He saw that Piloswine wasn’t standing, and returned him as well. He was now down, since Krookodile, Hardhat, and Piloswine were all too weak to battle... and so were all his Pokémon, after this battle, except for Garchomp, who couldn’t battle in this weather. And Renz himself couldn’t do anything except try to survive the fight without getting hurt anymore.

Maker saw as Waffles fell over and Eve was sent flying unconscious into the air. She returned her Flareon and looked around. Renz and Kathern seemed to be in trouble because of the snow storm.
"Do your worst your loser!" Blue Maker yelled.
Maker clenched her fist. "You don't deserve to see my strongest Pokemon! But this will shut you up! Charo!" She sent out her giant Charizard. The giant lizard flapped it's wings, causing a gust of wind.
"Size won't help you here!" Blue Maker yelled proudly.
Maker grinned. "Our skills are bigger than just our size, Charo! Sunny day!"
Charo roared towards the sky and an immense sunlight washed away the hail and heated up the place. Charo roared proudly and grinned just like his trainer.
"That won't stop us!" Blue Maker yelled. "Scald!"
The Gastrodon fired a weak scald towards Charo. Charo took the attack directly at his chest. He flapped his wings and laughed at the punny attack.
"Finish it." Maker said.
Charo nodded and fired a powerful solarbeam at the Gastrodon. The impact sent the Pokemon flying backwards and smashed it against a wall.

Kathren knew that Aurora's time battling was done. She lasted through the snowstorm, and now it was time for her to rest. Kathren pulled out a light pink Pokeball with yellow markings. "Aurora, come back, get some rest, ok," she told her Pokemon. The Ninetails was returned to the confines of her Healball and was switched out. "Go Candle!" Kathren shouted, letting out her Lampent. Candle giggled and hovered around Kathren's head. "Use Flamethrower at the Weavile!" she ordered Candle. Candle blew some of its purple flames at the Pokemon that cut Aurora's prized fur.
Other Kathren returned her metal bird and sent out a Mimikyu. "Mimi! Shadow Ball at the Empolion!" she ordered. The Mimikyu made hissing noises and released a ball of shadow energy.

Renz didn’t do anything much in the time it took for the remnants of the snowstorm to die down. As soon as it fully faded and Sunny Day took effect, he released Garchomp back out.

Weavile grimaced as the snowstorm faded. It’s strategy was gone, and now a Fire Type was attacking it... it put its claws up and braces for impact, at the same time shifting into a position that would reduce the damage the most. Weavile still had parts of its fur on fire as it leapt forward to use Night Slash on the Lampent.