• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

The Totodile slowly went onto the ground the moment Ray collapsed under a tree. The Totodile slowly took the pen and paper, as he hastily began writing as quickly as he could to the best of his ability. When he was finished penning on the paper a brief moment later, he slowly showed the paper to the man. Upon closer inspection, the text read:

I was a member, though to be more specific... I was one of the scientists of R.R. Unfortunately, I did not really like R.R. because the people over there were mean; the administrators would treat everyone else as if they were like some sort of a bad king. I really do not want to talk about how they dealt with well... the best way I can describe it is if you had a boy that constantly beated up a dog just because it was so bad compared to the others.

I do not know if they are nearby, since I have not heard much from R.R. after that earlier raid by those blue people. You sound like you're in the same boat, though I got rid of as many tracks as I could after I am now... this little croc I guess you can say.

I don't really know what to do for later, since I don't even know if I have a family anymore. The man that I would sometimes call my master was never seen again after that terrible boat crash that made it on the first page of Johto Times. I barely got by when I was stuck in the middle of the ocean... just staying on top of whatever I could and hoping my radio could work.

The only thing I can probably do is try to call for someone or try to leave the area by a plane, boat... or something else I guess. Let's just say it was far more than great when that metal box was left unlocked after I heard them coming in...

"I see... So we're both ex-memebers then..." Ray stared at his feet. "Ughhh... I can't believe I asked you that. Y'know, I you'd answered that you're still a member, I probably would've asked to join you... I'm pathetic. I've spent all this time trying to move on from that stuff, and here I was about to relapse back into it..." Ray sighed. "W-well, since neither of us have any future prospects: have you ever tried living as a hermit? It's not too bad... I lived in Glittering Cave for a while; if you want to join me that'd be--"

Ray's depressing future plans were cut short by the sound of a loud explosion nearby.
"W-what the!?" Ray bolted upright. Several police cars whizzed by, headed toward the gates of the city. Pedestrians were starting to panic. An officer was running around on foot yelling to people:
"The city is under siege! Return to your houses immediately! If your house is inaccessible, head to a pokecenter or pokemart! No one should be outside!"
Ray clenched his fists.
"It must be Tempest..." he growled. He was about to charge straight into the squabble when he remembered Totodile was with him.
"Oh, right... You're not in the best shape right now, are you?" There was another loud explosion. "In that case, let's lay low..."
Ray dove into an alleyway and started to stealthily approach the city gates.

Last edited:
The Totodile nodded and followed along with Ray the moment the explosions rang through his head! The crocodile Pokémon took several quiet, shallow breaths. He kept his movements as quiet as he could, while the nearby sirens resulted in a large mass of unused adrenaline.

"Ugh! Head... hurts... can't think! I'll probably... talk, or maybe just write... later!" The Totodile thought while he felt his heart yet again, racing through his body.
————————————
"Captain! We need to get going now! We're all fueled up and we have plenty of supplies already!" A man cried out to a somewhat shorter woman.

"Oh! Glad you two could make it! I was just about to get this puppy going!" The captain loudly said while the girls quickly ran onto the ship!

"Y- yeah... anyway, do you know where Unova is at? Tori has to receive a parcel over there," Serah enquired, before she felt a slight motion in her bag.

"Yes I do! It's a couple, actually several kilos down where the boat's facing! It'll take several hours before we arrive at the port over there!" The captain replied before she grabbed the metallic, steering wheel.

"You sure you wanna head back to there soon? We haven't explored the other parts of Kalos yet," Tori blurted out, before Serah opened her bag.

"Well, I mean unless if we want to be dealing with sirens and crazy explosions, then I think we know the answer," Serah softly retorted before Tyler came out of his ball on his own. The baby Pokémon was carefully scooped up in his trainer's arms the moment the bag was closed. The anchor was quickly retracted, as the ship gradually began to make its way out of the port.

"Something tells me that I should have stayed with her mom instead," Tyler thought, before he emitted a slight yawn.

"What the?"Michael said at the sound of an explosion."What is that?And how can I hear it from over here?Sneasel!Use Agility and go see what's happening!And if you'll pass Ray on the way,give him an Ice Beam!""Sneas!"Sneasel nodded.He ran out the door,and in a minute,she was back."Sneas!""Tempest...I knew it!Quickly,everyone return!"He ran out of the room;and went towards Azumi's."Zumi!!We've gotta bounce!Grab Jodi and I'll grab Otis!And do it quickly,'cause Tempest is gonna get to us!"With those words,he ran over to Otis' room and banged on her door"Otis!Grab yo' Pokemon and come with me!Tempest is here!"

Ray and Totodile crept through the alleyways undetected up to the main gates of the city.
From their hiding spot they could see that the walls that normally protected the city had several large holes blown into them. The holes were precariously barricaded by several police cars parked in front of them, but that didn't look like it'd hold for long... A battle raged between police officers on the inside, and a battalion of Tempest soldiers on the outside trying to make their way in. Powerful pokemon attacks of all types whizzed back and forth, taking chunks out of nearby buildings; it was evident that the Tempest soldiers had powerful pokemon, and knew how to use them. Civilians hysterically fled the area.
Ray looked on with a horrified expression.
"W-what do we do?" he stammered. "This doesn't look winnable at all..."

The Totodile quickly got out his notepad and pen, as he quickly got to work with his response.

"Either we can try to use one of the boats... or we'll just have to either stay low... or run and find somewhere else to hold out. It looks like one of the boats is leaving already, but there's still a couple left I think. Those Pokémon really look like something that would definitely need that charge or a tonic to get past," The Totodile hastily penned in his response, before he showed the page to Ray.

Azumi opened her eyes, she had dozzed off when she heard Michael knock on her door. She got up and looked out the window, security was all set up. She got a backpack and packed potions, full heals and revives. She got a black leather jacket on wand walked out, with her pokeballs in her pockets.
She decided not to go get Jodi, she was too small for what she planned to do. She walked down to the front entrance where her father was standing, looking at the garden. "You have to go get Anakin." He said as he stared at the sky. Azumi hughed her dad, "Hold down the fort while I come back okay?" She let go of him and walked towards the entrance of the garden. Mr. Towers burst out laughing, "You're gonna need more then those tempest to take me on!"
Azumi reached the entrance, Fred was standing there. He gave her three pokeballs with a small star on them and then left with a proud smile. She looked down at them, "My mom's Pokemon." She stood waiting for the others to arrive.

"Ugh....what is she doing?"Michael thought angry."Wait is she doing?Wait!OMG!She wouldn't!Should I join her?Maybe I could get Grovyle and Zangoose.No,I'm to weak...I'll just get everyone ready....He ran over to Otis' room and said"C'mon!Meet me in the garden.He ran to Jodi's room and got her ready.He got her by the hand and rushed to the garden."Okay,Jodi,don't freak out.We'll get trough this.Now Sneasel,come out!Look,use Double Team and send the clones to freeze the grunts.And send them from differnt directions,so they don't track us down.And send one of them to deliver this note to Zumi.""Sneasel!"And like that,50 Sneasel went to attack,and one to give a message to Azumi. The note said:"Zumi,make sure to get our Pokemon too.When you're done,meet me in the garden.Best of luck.-Michael"

Last edited:
Azumi sighed, the Pokemon were taken back to their rooms already. "I don't have time for this." She said as she released the three Pokemon that were just given to her. It was three arcanines, the biggest one led out a howl while the other two sat and awaited orders. "Fast, strong and most importantly, silent. Perfect for sneaking into a city." She petted all three of them. She then got on top of the bigger one. The other two got close to her, she placed their pokeballs on their collar. "Wait here for two more trainers. Then catch up to us." The two nodded in agreement and layed down.
"Let's go!" Azumi called out as the Arcanine began running at a high speed in direction to tempest HQ.

Ray read Totodile's response. He was almost inclined to hop on one of the boats and leave Kalos for good - to give up on stopping Tempest and redeeming himself, and just live a peaceful, secluded life somewhere far away. But something was stopping him... The thought of Azumi's home being destroyed; the thought of what would happen to Micheal and Otis... Ray was too invested in the Kalos region to give up on it now. Besides, no one said the path to redemption would be easy!

The makeshift police-car barriers staving off Tempest's approach eventually gave way, and hundreds of Tempest soldiers flooded the streets of Coumarine. Sheer pandemonium ensued as a vicious battled engulfed the city.
Ray realized that charging straight into the fray probably wasn't the best idea, so he came up with a more nuanced, (though potentially stupider), plan.
"A-alright, I have an idea..." he said to Totodile. "You used to be a scientist right? I want to use that to our advantage... But first: we need to lure some Tempest soldiers over to us. Not too many - and preferably stupid ones..." Ray paused to think some more. "If we can do that, well... I can probably get us into Tempest's headquarters."

Last edited:
"Ugh...What the heck.What is taking Otis so long......"Michael said impatient.The messager Sneasel came back.She said that she couldn't find Azumi and gave back the note.She also said something that interesed Michael."Arcanines,huh?Let's go Jodi,Sneasel."He then took a pen out of his pocket and writed on the note"Otis,when you see this note go around the house looking for an Arcanine that is sitting down.If you can't find it,just wait here.We'll come back soon.-Michael" He got Jodi's hand and went looking for the Arcanines.When he saw them.He thought that they were waiting for someone."Okay,Jodi and Sneasel,you're sitting in front of me,while I'll drive.I don't think that's the right term,but whatever."They got up on the Pokemon and he said"Now fella,since you have Azumi's scent,you'll need to take us to her.Now,let's jam."They rode the Arcanine,while wind was blowing through their hair.

Last edited:
Azumi and Arcanine rushed through the desert of route 13. She knew it wasn't going to be easy go into the Lumiouse city, but she had to take advantage that they were busy invading the other one. She passed by the power plant.
"It won't be long now before we reach the entrance, stay of the main road!" She told Arcanine, as he barked and left the main path going to the city.

"Well... even though I'm not the best fighter, I do know how to hold up some people with just the pen. The other side has a little tool thing that can really hurt... aside from well, fixing little stuff I guess. How are we going to get them over here? This place looks like a war zone!" The Totodile hastily penned in his response, before he showed the bottom half of newly written text on the page to Ray.

"I mean... it's like taking someone and using them for money like some of the people did, but this time it involves a gang instead of well... some rich kid I guess," The Totodile thought, while he maintained a steady grip with the notepad.

Michael started to feel dizzy and felt like he was gonna throw up."No,Michael!Don't be a baby!If you wanna catch up to Azumi,you gotta pick up the pace!"He thought determined."Hey guys,hang on!Arcanine!Try to use either Agility,either Quick Attack,whatever you can do!"The Arcanine started to howl.The next second Michael felt like they were going with the speed of light.He started to laugh as silava started to fly out of his mouth"This is gross,but I don't care!"Came across his mind."I hope Otis knows what to do!And I hope that there's a spare Pokemon at the Tempest HQ.And that sand won't go in to my mouth!"Michael thought in distress as they reached a desert.Then Arcanine jumped off the main road and Michael thought."Awww.....we could've at least stop at my ranch...Oh well,that could be our next safe house."Then they passed the Power Plant."Ugh....where is it?"

"Well, I guess we're gonna have to give 'em a reason to come over here!" Ray responded to Totodile.
He stepped out of the alleyway and sent out Typhlosion.
"Alright, Typhlosion! I know how much you like to fry Tempest grunts, so go for it: use Eruption!"
The volcano pokemon inhaled deeply, and aimed toward the sky:
"TYPHLOOO!!!"
With a resounded roar a cataclysmic geyser of lava and molten rock spewed forth from Typhlosion's mouth and rained down upon a crowd of Tempest soldiers. Some of the soldiers and their pokemon were knocked out outright, but a few managed to defend against the surprise attack. They turned and pointed at Ray and Totodile.
"OVER THERE! LET'S GET 'EM!"
Ray recalled Typhlosion and retreated back into the alleyway.
"I want to lead them somewhere secluded - so for now, just run!" he said to Totodile, and starting sprinting deeper into the alleyway.

The Totodile watched the badger utilize such a powerful move, before the big Pokémon was returned soon after. The Totodile gave a slight nod to Ray, before the little Pokémon placed the notepad and pen back in their respective pockets of his suit. The Totodile rushed along with Ray in the alleyway, as he maintained a few quiet breaths after a moderate degree of hard exertion.

"Well... that sure esclated quickly there! I guess I really should not mess with that big badger thing!" The Totodile thought, while he continued to follow the man with a hasty pace.

Azumi reached the outer wall of the city. It was big but not anything Arcanine could go over. The sun had completely set. She got off Arcanine and sat down against his body. "Let's wait and see if anyone is behind us." She patted him as she took out a ragecandy bar and began to eat.

Ray weaved sporadically through the maze-like alleyway, losing the Tempest soldiers one by one until only two remained. A lethal Thunderbolt flew just past Ray's ear as one of the soldiers and his Electivire fired at him from behind. Okay, I think we're far enough away now:

Ray spun around and whipped out Typhlosion once again.
"Typhlosion, use Flare Blitz!"
The pokemon took to all fours and barrelled toward the Electivire draped in a cloak of flames. Typhlosion collided with the pokemon with the full weight of its bulky frame and sent it flying, but another pokemon still remained...

Before Typhlosion could recover from the attack, the other soilder and his Slowking flooded the area with a Surf. Typhlosion was carried several meters down the alleyway, wounded, along with the currents as they dispersed leaving Ray momentarily defenceless...

"We're soon gonna reach the outer wall of the city!"Michael said to the others as his mouth was flying open.Then the Arcanine suddenly stopped,and Michael was sent flying into a bush."WOO!"He yelled as he got out of the bush."Not even my Taurus sent me flying that far!You're one heck of a Pokemon!Hey 'Odi,Sneas!You're fine!Now go say hi to those guys!"He said as he pointed to Azumi and her Arcanine.Then he spun on one foot towards them."Heyo,Zumi!"He said with a smirk."So,what's the plan?And can we go hide at my house if we fail?"

The Totodile quickly formed a small barrier around himself, as the blue spherical field protected him from the raging flood! The little Pokémon swiftly climbed up a small pile of debris to avoid the strong currents. The Totodile took in a deep breath, as he slowly made his way towards Ray after he managed to manuever on the islands of debris and other floating objects.

"I don't have anything at the moment... and I'm not sure if I can even take on that big pink thing alone! I guess I'll have to use what I got around here!" The Totodile thought, while he hastily gathered a small part of the fabric along with some soil from a destroyed flower pot. He swiftly snatched part of what was likely a long expired berry, as he carefully mixed it in with the soil. He covered the peculiar mixture as quickly and tightly as he could. He left a small part of the fabric out in a small, line shape that was partially coated with the mixture.

The Totodile quickly got out his pen and adjusted the tube to release part of the flat-head tool bit. A small, hard stroke was directed at the wick, as a tiny series of sparks came out of the metallic point! A tiny cloud of smoke soon came from the strip of fabric, as the fabric soon started to become hot to the touch. The strip gradually melted down towards the center of the spherical, biological, combustible mixture tightly covered with a light layering of fabric.

"Toto!" The Totodile cried out to Ray, before the ball was hurled at the Slowling! The Totodile ran as far as he could, as a harsh, powerful noise soon followed along!

Azumi got up when she saw Michael arrive, she was frustrated when she saw Jodi.
"Why did you bring her?! This isn't some gym challenge or a field trip! If we get caught in there, we might never come out!"
She took a deep breath and crossed her arms.
"There are still people who aren't tempest inside... We will drop her off with one of them. Here is the plan..."
She pointed down the wall towards the north, "There is a tunnel further up because of the train. The train isn't operating because of the take over. We go in through there, quietly. Then when we reach the station, we should avoid contact with ANYONE."
She looked around the group, "Any questions?"

"Ugh,I have one!Why are you stu-I mean can I let Jodi ride Arcanine back to the mansion?"Michael said somewhat irritated."She's in Fifth Grade,she can handle herself.But as for the tunnel thing,maybe I can run to my house and get some clothes,so we can disguise ourselfs.If not,I hope you understand that you want a 13 year old go infiltrate a giant base..."Michael said sarcasticly."But do you even know where we're going?"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis was asleep in her room, but she woke up when she heard knocking. She quickly ran to gather her things when Otis had heard an explosion outside. She grabbed two Pokeballs and her backback. Otis then read the note on the door, and she ran outside of her room. She kept running till she reached the gardens. There was no one there, except for a few Arcanines. She remembered what Michael’s note said and then hopped onto one of them. Otis pet it softly, and asked it to track down the three trainers. The Arcanine nodded swiftly and sniffed at the ground. Then it burst into a run, making it’s way towards route 13, which is basically a desert.

Soon Otis spotted the three standing round, and asked the Arcanine to stop running. It barked at her and slowed down to a walk. She then got off it when she was close enough to them. “Hey Michael! I got your notes.” Otis called out while waving to them.

Azumi smiled at the sight of Otis arriving, "Glad you could join us!" She then looked over at Michael, "We don't really have much options or time to waste." She got on her Arcanine, "If you aren't ready for this, then go home." The Arcanine howled and began to run in the direction Azumi had pointed at before.

When Ray realized what Totodile had just thrown, he dove in the opposite direction and covered his ears. When the smoke from the explosion cleared the Slowking could be seen laying unconscious next to a now-cowering Tempest soldier.
"Nice one!" Ray exclaimed.
Ray rushed over to Typhlosion, who was lying on the wet ground nearby. Thankfully, the pokemon didn't appear to be seriously wounded or anything...
"Thanks for your help buddy..." Ray said as he approached. "Just like old times, eh?" Typhlosion smirked a little in response. The pokemon rose to its feet and dried itself off like a wet dog. "You should take a break for now: I'll be relying on you later..." Ray said and returned Typhlosion to its pokeball.
Ray then approach the defeated Tempest soldier.
"Take off your clothes."
"H-huh!?" the man responded in disbelief.
"I want the uniform. Take it off." Ray reiterated. "Don't worry - I'll give you my clothes in return."
Without a pokemon to defend himself, the man had no choice but to oblige. Soon Ray was outfitted in full Tempest garb, while the Tempest soldier was wearing Ray's pedestrian clothes.
Ray turned to Totodile:
"Alright, let's head back to the city gates; we're going undercover as Tempest members now, so try and act... Tempesty? Errr... Just follow my lead: it's not my first time wearing this uniform..."

The Totodile placed his pen back in the pocket of his suit. The crocodile Pokémon slowly nodded at Ray, before he decided to follow the man's lead once the man had on the full set of the Tempest uniform.

"Well, I guess I shouldn't have to complain then. I already look quite sharp in this... even though it does make me a bit hot if I'm inside a lot," The Totodile thought, while he quickly shook off the dust and remaining dirt on his gloves.

The little Pokémon slowly looked down, as he carefully picked up a small, purple bottle on a tiny pile of rubble. Upon closer inspection, there was a tiny, spray-type nozzle on the bottle's head. The bottle was filled with a strange sort of clear liquid. The Totodile scratched on his chin for a brief moment, as he attempted to analyze the contents the liquid had. The Totodile slowly held up the bottle towards the man, as the label appeared to be partially torn off; in spite of the safety mechanism not being taken off yet, which likely signaled an unused condition from the mysterious bottle.

Ray noticed Totodile trying to show him something. He reached down an examined the bottle.
"This looks like a potion... I can use it on you if you want?" he offered the pokemon. "You're still quite injured, aren't you?"
Ray removed the the safety mechanism from the spray bottle and beckoned for Totodile to come closer.
"While we're here, I might as explain the rest of my plan... The end goal is infiltrating Tempest's base in Lumiose City: I can sneak in disguised as a member, and then... well, that's when I'm hoping you'd come into play. If you're able to hack into their databases then the information we could gain would be priceless. I don't know the details - no one does except Aldous and the scientists - but I know that they're running all kinds of strange experiments on pokemon... I know it's a long shot, but if you could use your expertise to obtain and interpret that information for us, I think we might be able to find something to use to take down Tempest. So, are you in?"

"If you wish... but, I kinda hate how it hurts so much," The Totodile briefly penned on a new page of the notebook of his once he got the items out. The Totodile slowly approached Ray, as the crocodile Pokémon's body quivered slightly.

"I can try to get the information, but I have to find my tablet first... it's somewhere around here I think. I must have dropped it when I was running from the lady in the pink hair earlier. I'll be in once I have the thing I need to do that kind of work... at least if I don't have to be directly at the place too much to avoid my trace," The Totodile added in his written response, as he slowly showed the page to Ray.

Azumi reached the tunnel and looked back. "I guess it is too much for them." She petted Arcanine, who sprung into the tunnel and began to run at full speed in the dark. Azumi layed her body against the Pokemon she rode, so the speed could increase.
After a few minutes they reached the end of the tunnel, which led into the train station. The lights were off, so it was difficult to see. She got off the Arcanine and saw two tempest soldiers standing guard near the exit towards the city.
Azumi crawled quietly and hid behind a bench, she prepared to ambush the soldiers.

"Hey! Don't go-aaand,she's gone."Michael tried to call after her."Ugh...she's so impatient.Good thing I packed some binoculars...that can't see in the dark.But I've goy night vision gogles...that can't see really far...Wait!I can combine them!"Michael put on the NVG and then looked into the binoculars."Man!She's hiding from some Tempest grunts!I've got to help her!Blaziken,come out!"He said as he threw Blaziken's PokeBall in the air."You need to use Bulk Up,then Agility,then I'll hang on to you and then you'll use Flare Blitz!We need to help her!"Then he turned to the others."You guys will watch everything through these,in case we need help.Now Blaziken,let's rock!"They did everything they needed to do. They we're soaring through the air at the speed of sound,or at least that's what Michael thought. They eventually reached the exit,and hit the two guards,knocking them out.Michael flew through the air and hit a wall"Man...totally worth it!"

"Sorry..." said Ray. "I realize it hurts, but you're gonna wanna be as healed-up as possible for our next move." Ray knelt down and gently applied the contents of the bottle to Totodile's wounds.
"We're going to need a vehicle to get to Lumoise..." Ray continued, "and if we want to get in without a fight, we're going to need a Tempest vehicle. That means we're going to have to charge straight into the battle and... commandeer one." He finished applying the potion to the pokemon and stood up.
"But first, let's find that tablet of yours. Where do you think we should look?"

Azumi saw as Michael swooped attacking the grunts. The lights came on, lighting the whole station. "The point was not to be detected and you fly in using flare blitz?!" Azumi scolded Michael.
Voice could be heard coming from above. Azumi looked around and the station had restrooms and a couple of offices. She grabbed Michael by the arm and dragged him to the nearest one. She also returned Arcanine into his pokeball. "Hurry up!" She said, as she dragged Michael and the voices from above kept getting louder.

"Hehehe..."Michael chuckeld."Blaze,return!That was the whole point! To see your reaction!And from the outside it looked like you were in trouble!But mostly to disobey you!"Michael said with a smirk."Don't worry so much,Zumi.The good guys always win!"

Azumi shoved Michael inside the office and closed the door. "The life of our Pokemon are in danger and you are playing around like this? I'm disappointed in you." Azumi told Michael.
She pressed her ear against the door to listen to the grunts outside. She could hear them being alarmed by the two fainted ones, but it was difficult to determine how many had come down to check. They we're checking the different offices and restrooms. Azumi heard one getting closer to their location. She reached for her pokeball, "Get ready."

The Totodile winced from the medicine being applied onto his wounds. The crocodile Pokémon took several short breaths once the potion was finished being used on him. He gave a slight nod to the man, as the little Pokémon attempted to search around the piles of rubble nearby.

"It hurts a lot... but I don't think I should tell him... he'll probably think I'm just a little baby or something..." The Totodile thought while he felt a familiar, metallic object within the pile of rubble. He attempted to pull out the item, though it was apparent that he did not take in the other items on top into consideration.

"Ugh,just because you're an 18 year old doesn't mean you can be like that!"Michael thought angry"Hey,look at me,I'm Azumi!I think I'm better than everyone 'cause I'm rich!Mehmehmehmeh!Ugh..."Michael got the three PokeBalls that he had and got ready"Heck!I left Sneasel with Otis and Jodi!Ugh,I can manage with only three Pokemon."Michael waited to hear Azumi's words and attack.

Azumi locked the door thinking the would be to lazy to try and open it. The door knob was moved and you could hear the grunt complaining.
"This one is locked!" He yelled.
Some other grunt shouted something else.
"Into the tunnel? Fine, let's go."
The voices and footsteps slowly faded away and the lights were turned off again. Azumi sighed and opened the door. The whole station was dark again, except for a staircae that led to the upper floor.
"This way." She signaled Michael and made her way up the stairs. When she reached the end, the whole city was before them. The streets were empty though, a few grunts could be seen far away walk around. "Now we need to know where our Pokemon are."

"Probablly in Aldous' office,or some cages,or in the after life."Michael told Azumi."These guys are ruthless.They wouldn't hold up on doing something to our Pokemon.Maybe I could see where my cell was,then retrace my steps all the way to the place where we got our Pokemon.But,Aldous might be near,so we need to be careful!"

"Yeah,I bet Aldous is trying to get buff!"Michael said sarcasticly."Maybe I could get Blaziken to try and seek out the building,since it has it's scent.Or maybe I shouldn't 'cause we might run into a grunt?"Michael asked Azumi."Or we could just try every building hoping we get the right one...."