• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

"I wonder if somehow Tempest is gonna find us here..."Michael thought."And I wonder if Azumi's parents would be suspicious.Or if we'll even be able to defeat Tempest...I'm doing this for you Pyroar...and a little for Otis 'cause I don't wanna see her worried."He was in deep thoughts the whole "tour" of the house,or...whatever they were doing...

Azumi stopped the group and spoke to them, "Listen guys. My dad will meet us at dinner at 6. I asked Fred to take you each to your own room. If you need new clothes or supplies go ahead and ask him for them. There are phones in your rooms also your own bathrooms."
She looked directly at Michael "regarding the item you need. My dad will be the person to ask, I'm sure he found one or two during his exhibitions. Also, our head of security, Poncho, will go get you so he can guide you to transfer your Pokemon, just don't be afraid of how he looks" She laughed.
Then she looked at Otis "You come with me to my room and pick out any clothes you want. I still have plenty left of when I was your age."
Azumi thought for a moment and then said "I almost forgot. Leave your pokeballs on the tray outside your rooms. Our family doctor will heal em up." She smiled and grabbed Otis and Jodi's hand, then walked away with them.

“I’m not sure if there was any use doing that... I might have been wasting that time,” The Totodile thought before he slowly fiddled with his suit for the radio.

The antenna was slowly extended to its maximum, possible length of three feet. The tiny switch was flicked on to the best of his ability. The radio was pointed towards the general direction of the bay. The lower right, corner button on the keypad was pressed three times in succession for a short time. A light sound came out of the device soon after.

The button was pressed the same amount of times again, but with a short pause in between. Soon after a split second, the button was tapped on the same amount of pushes and speed as the first time.

“If anyone is out there, I do have something that can greatly help with well... whoever you’re against I guess. I’m broadcasting from a place that had a sign that said Route Twelve... if I recalled before I couldn’t see right. I don’t have much longer before everything fades. I’ll explain more on this mysterious thing and myself to the best of my ability if someone comes... at least if I’m not like... down yet,” The Totodile said once the rather lengthy text to speech input was quickly punched in a matter of a couple of painstaking minutes. The bottommost, right key was given a slight poke. A series of short beeps came from the device, as the second, stronger signal began to make its way around the area.

A heavy, uncontrollable shudder soon followed with the Totodile. The radio was clutched in his left hand with a trembling grip. There were no signs of life nearby at the moment; aside from the strange, nearby, brawling figures he barely made out earlier.

"Oh dang it...Now I have to try to speak with the Head Security and her dad...probably shouldn't have asked...."Michael thought."Now I can't get one of my Pokemon from back home,or see them,or see mom,and dad,and big bro,and Spar...And on the other hand I can't evolve Sneasel either.....Ugh,why do I chicken out everytime...well let's go..."He entered his room which Fred was kind enough to lead him to."Oh,My,God....If this is supposed to be the guest room,I wanna see what a broom closet looks like,even though this is supposed to be somewhat like a broom closet to them."He put Sneasel in her Great Ball and left it with the others in front of the room."I hope that this isn't a trick to steal our Pokemon.No,Azumi isn't like that..."Crossed his mind."Wait,the bed looks so nice!I bet only the sheets cost 1,000,000 Poke Dollars!(ooc:I don't remember what the money was called sooo,I put it like in the games)I can't sleep on them!I'll just sleep on the floor..."Then he gasped."WAIT!We have PHONES!!!"He ran over to his phone and said:"Wait what was my mom's number!!Ugh,I never remember..."Wait,I've got it!"He dialed the number."Come on,come on,pick up!"Then he heard:
-Hello?
-Mom!It's me,Michael!
-Where have you been?!We've been really worried,we were about to call Officer Jenny when-
-No,don't!
-What,why?
-Ugh,because: I've been kidnapped by an evil organization,and they took away my Pokemon,like some other people!I've got Blaziken,'cause Combusken evolved,Diggersby,and I've caught a Sneasel,but Pyroar is still missing...Right now I'm at a friend's house.
-WHAT!!!!!!??????Where?
-Uhhhhhh....you know I don't know cities in Kalos...But don't come,'cause if you don't....Pyroar might not make it....
-Oh dear,I'm sorry.Okay,we'll wait.
-You know...I wanted to get Grovyle here through one of those transfer thingies,and evolve my Sneasel but....then I would have to speak to people and....
-You're embarrassed,I know.Okay,we'll root for you.Bye!
-See ya,wouldn't wanna be....me....

Last edited:
Ray followed Fred to the guest room. Unsurprisingly, (though Ray was still surprised), the room sparkled with opulence, and its furnishings alone looked like they could be more valuable than a small house!
The first thing Ray did was shower; he showered for a looong time to ensure that he was thoroughly cleansed of weeks' worth of dirt. After that he changed into a fresh set of clothes brought by Fred and lay down for a while. He had no interest in calling anyone on the phone, but he couldn't help but notice when it started emitting a staticy beeping sound...
"H-hello?" he said hesitantly as he picked up the phone. On the other end was mostly just static, but he though he heard "Route 12" and "help" somewhere in the mix...
"W-what was that?" he asked himself worriedly. "I should definitely let Azumi know about this... But there's something I need to attend to first."

Ray had left his room and was wandering about the mansion when he ran into Micheal, who was looking a little anxious.
"Hey Micheal!" Ray called out. "I was just looking for the head of security, or Azumi's dad, or anyone who could help us transfer pokemon... Have you done that yet? Want to come with me?"

Last edited:
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................I don't know...Wait,why would you want to transfer Pokemon?From where?Aren't you like a street man?"When he realized what he said he immediately covered his mouth."Oh,so sorry!Didn't mean it...........But....if I come with you,I'll chicken out,then you'll have to do the talking,then we'll be thrown out of the house,and then we'll starve to death,well not really 'cause I'll just go to my house,after I call my mom and ask her what city we live in,and then I'll ask Officer Jenny where that is."

"Pffft!" Ray couldn't contain his laughter at Micheal letting "street man" slip and the look of embarrassment that ensued.
"No worries man, I'm not offended!" Ray reassured him. "I would've called me that too... But I haven't always been like this, you know. I used to be an ordinary... ish... trainer! But then some stuff happened, and... well... ... whatever... ... ... Moral of the story is I do have a pokemon in storage that I'd like to reunite with. I'll do most of the talking, so if you want to come with me then you're welcome to! Or not, suit yourself!"

"Ok,I'll come...."Michael said."But where should we go?Did Fred say anything,'cause..I wasn't really listening...."But what Pokemon do you wanna "reunite" with?I wanna get a Pokemon that was really handy to me back in Hoenn,and I really wanna evolve it all the way.Wait,that still doesn't specify the Pokemon...Uhhhh,you go first!"

“I... I can’t be done yet! There’s gotta be some other way out of this! I think I’m already starting to feel weirder already!” The Totodile thought before he slowly squirmed. He attempted to inch his way towards the area of the bay to the best of his ability.

He continued to keep the radio close by with a shaky grip on his left hand. His jaws slowly tapped on themselves, which produced a slight, rattling noise.

“Am I really done God? Is it really over... just like that?” The Totodile added in his mind, while another small, red trail continued to follow his snail paced path on the route.

"Hmmm... Well Azumi said that the head of security, Poncho, would be willing to take us to transfer our Pokemon; I guess we should try and find him..."

Ray and Micheal wandered around for a bit until they found someone who worked at the mansion. Ray asked them if they could see Poncho and a couple of minutes later Poncho arrived to show them to the transfer station. On the way there Ray answered Micheal's question:

"The pokemon I want to reunite with is... a Typhlosion. He was my first pokemon back when I started my journey in the Johto region - but we had a bit of a misunderstanding, and parted ways... But looking back on it, he was right and I was wrong. Now that I see the error in my ways I'm hoping we can make amends... Plus, we could really use his strength for what's to come." Ray was silent for a moment. "What about your pokemon?"

Last edited:
Azumi arrived to her room. She showed the girls to her closet, which was a large room filled with clothes. "You can take anything you want," she walked in and got a change of clothes, "I have to go see my doctor down stairs. Once you choose your clothes, there are two rooms down the hall. Take which ever one."
She walked out her room and left her pokeballs on the tray by the door. She made it downstairs to her doctor, who scolded her for such and injury but Azumi made her promise not to tell her dad. After getting medicine and some bandages on her torso, she changed and head back to her room. However, when reaching the stairs, she hear the guards whispering about a strange signla that came into some of the phones. She asked for details but they informed that Poncho knew them best.
She headed towards his office and saw Ray and Michael standing and talking to each other.
"What are you guys up to?" She asked as she approached them.

"Ugh! I think I can see what probably looks like something big! I just hope to the lord that's like some sort of living place or what not!" The Totodile thought before he trailed and maintained his weary movements towards the bay. The crocodile Pokémon slowly pressed and held down the bottom, middle button on the keypad. A slight wave of static kicked in a split second later. A small, red light brightly flashed from the top of the radio's antenna, while several series of loud beeps shot past the static!

"Please tell me someone's out there! I really... really would not like to be alone when it all gets dark! I'll try to at least stop with my biting on stuff if I get out of this!" The crocodile Pokémon thought, before he continued with his best attempts in his sluggish crawls towards what appeared to be a large, impressive place at the edge of the bay.

"Oh, Azumi!" Ray greeted her as she approached. "Micheal and I were about to go transfer some pokemon - we were just talking about which pokemon of ours we planned on bringing over. I'm hoping to get my old starter pokemon Typhlosion back... but... well... we'll see how that goes I guess... How about you Azumi? Do you have any other pokemon aside from your Tyrantrum? I mean, aside from the ones that are... you know... captured..." Ray tried to put the last bit delicately.

Azumi smiled at the question, "I only have four. Besides Edward, there is Lucho who you met already and a Golurk. The last one is a Lucario, by the name of Anakin." She pointed to a door at the end of a long hall which was adorned with ancient looking artifacts and stones. "This way to Poncho's office." She began to walk forward, leading the way.

Meanwhile.
Lucho walked the gardens of the mansion making sure everything was safe for his trainer. He then heard a strange signal, something out of the ordinary. He jumped on top of one of the big walls and looked towards the bay. His incredible vision allowed him to scout the area. He looked around until he saw a small totodile struggling to move. Lucho let out a squacked and jumped in the air so he could glide towards the spotted Pokemon.

"I don't think I'm going to make it, but I guess I can at least try to think of something before it's too late!" The Totodile thought, while he took in a string of feeble, shallow breaths.

He heard a loud noise from the distance, though the crocodile Pokémon could not comprehend the origin of the bird-like, distant sound. The Totodile continued to clutch onto the radio with his left hand. A tiny, red puddle formed on the earth the moment his movements came to a sudden halt. The grip became looser and shakier by the second. The crocodile Pokémon could barely make out a vibrant, colorful figure within his narrow, tunneled field of vision. It was apparent that the avian Pokémon was headed for the Totodile's location after the figure started to gradually become bigger.

"If that thing's after me... and what I really think it's what it is, then I guess I better find a way to hide these papers right now; that is if I can though!" The Totodile added in his mind, before he gave a slight pat on his suit. The little Pokémon soon found himself gasping for life; the pain in his head continued to worsen with each minute that passed. The world was now like a person that attempted to play a modern game on the lowest settings possible. Trees were nothing more than a splatter of green and brown colors on uniform planes. The earth was nothing less than a huge dab of brown coloring in a lighter shading. The tall grass was now just patches of green lines; almost as if they were hastily drawn out by a flunked out child.

Lucho arrived and saw the wounded totodile. He quickly picked him up and tucked him in his arms. He rushed back towards the mansion, squacking to alert everyone of his find.

Azumi opened the door to a big office. In the middle sat a man wearing a security uniform and colmed back grey hair. His eyes widened when he saw Azumi. He rose to his feet and saluted her as a soldier.
"Welcome back ma'am! We are ready to serve you!"
Azumi laughed and pointed at the two behind her, "This is Ray and Michael. They want to use your PC to get some Pokemon in their storage."
Poncho glared at the visitors, "I believe we met. Of course the PC is over there." He pointed at a computer hooked up to a small base for a pokeball to fit.
"Go for it guys." Azumi said with a smile.

"T- th... th... a... nks... ur- ur... gh... I- I- I... s- sh- sha... ll... ex- ex... pl... a- a... in... t- th... the... s- st... st... uff... s- so... o- on... i- if... I- I... c- c- ca... can! I- I... I... a- am... s- s- so... s- so... rry... u- u- u... gh!" The Totodile babbled to the avian Pokémon before the crocodile Pokémon gave off a weak breath. The world started to turn dark, as everything quickly spun around when Lucho rushed him to the mansion. The loud sounds from the avian Pokémon soon started to become distorted cries to the Totodile within a few seconds after.

"I guess I should probably apologize to the lord when I have a chance... that is of course if I can see another time to do it!" The Totodile thought, as his heart raced in his blue body like an endless marathon runner.

"T- te... ll... h- he... her... t- th- tha... u... e... r... gh..." The Totodile slowly burbled out in the language of Pokémon, before his slurred speech towards the end soon came to a sudden, screeching halt. The Totodile's eyes started to partly close. There were almost no clear signs of movement from the crocodile Pokémon a brief moment later.

"I see!" said Ray in response to Azumi. "Sounds like an entertaining bunch!"
He followed her to Poncho's office, admiring the primeval decor as they passed by.

"A-alright, let's give this a shot..." Ray said to himself as he approached the computer. He typed away at the keyboard for a few seconds and accessed his pokemon storage account. For a while he just stared at the screen, his mouse hovering over an image of Typhlosion, before he finally gathered the courage to press the button. With a flash of light Typhlosion's pokeball materialized in the space next to the computer, and Ray reached out and grabbed it.
"W-well, here goes nothing..." he said nervously before tossing the pokeball down in front of him.

"TYPHLOSIONNN!!!" the large volcano pokemon erupted from the ball in a fit of fire, knocking Ray backwards a bit. The pokemon appeared to be in a state of rage: its eyes were burning with an intense light and a fierce flame licked over its body.

"E-easy!" Ray tried to assuage the volcano pokemon. "I-I know what you're thinking, but-"
Despite Ray's best efforts, Typhlosion was not keen to listen; before Ray could get another word in the pokemon razed the floor in front of him with a white-hot Flamethrower, smashed a window with Fire Punch and leapt out of the mansion.

Ray stood bewildered for a moment before turning to Azumi and Poncho.
"S-sorry! I should really attend to this!" was all he managed to blurt out before leaping out of the window after Typhlosion.
"I should've know better than to send him out in there!" he cursed himself as he ran...

"Oh,no,oh,no!"Michael said as he watched the Typhlosion reck the place."Now,Grovyle would be weak to it,but I know who wouldn't!"He thought as he ran towards the PC and in a matter of seconds,he got his Pokeball."I'll be a little rusty.But don't worry.Now,go Marshtomp!"He threw the PokeBall to reveal a Marstomp that's just a little taller than him
"Marsh!"He cried."Marshtomp,use Hydro Pump,then use Mud Slap!"He said exited to finally use Marshtomp again."Since Marshtomp is a Water/Ground type,Typhlosion won't be affective."He thought while smiling."I'm surprised I didn't mess up.

Last edited:
Marshtomp's Hydro Pump and Mud Slap followed Typhlosion out the window (along with Ray) and soon the pokemon and its trainer were nowhere to be seen.

Ray followed his rampaging pokemon across the grounds of the mansion until eventually they'd left the premise entirely, and were approaching town. Thankfully Marshtomp's Mud Slap had landed a hit as Typhlosion fled, so the pokemon was slightly disoriented and unable to move very fast. As the he and Typhlosion ran through the streets, Ray realized that they were causing a scene: people were turning their heads to watch the giant flaming badger, leaving a trail of fire in its wake, and the poor trainer chasing after it... Some people looked scared...
"This is NOT the right place to be doing this... I need to find somewhere where we can talk in private" Ray though to himself. He expended the last of his energy in a sprint, getting just close enough to his enraged pokemon to recall it into its pokeball. He looked around and spotted the pokemon centre nearby.
"I guess I could rent room..." He headed over to the building.

Poncho began to throw a fit over the mess but Azumi placed her hand on his shoulder and said "Don't worry about it. Trainers and their Pokemon argue sometimes. Remember me and Anakin at first?"
Poncho laughed and sighed, "I'll call someone to clean this up."
Azumi walked over to Michael, "Let's go, I'm sure they will be back soon. Our Pokemon are probably healed and back at our rooms."

Lucho jumped over the tall walls of the mansion and rushed to Fred who was by the entrance. Fred seeing the pokemon in his arms understood the situation right away. He took the Pokemon and they both rushed to the doctor's office. The Doctor quickly got the Pokemon attached to a machine that would help it breath and keep it unconscious. She began surgery on it while Fred went to advise Azumi's father of the situation and Lucho sat outside the office, waiting to know what would happen.

The Totodile’s slight breaths started to return to a normal pace when he was attached to an unknown machine earlier. The world grew pitch back, and his mind could not comprehend what went on in the realms of reality. The crocodile Pokémon gave no sort of resistance towards the doctor when it began to treat the little Pokémon’s injury. A weak grip was somewhat maintained on the radio with the Totodile’s cold, left hand. The device soon booted off after a brief moment of inactivity.

"Nice one,Marsh!"Michael said as he hugged Marshtomp."Welcome back to the team!I was initially gonna get Grovyle,but...a Grass Type isn't good against Fire Types."He then turned to Azumi."This is Marshtomp,a member of my team from all the way back in Hoenn.*gasps*Can we battle you and Lucho?I know Ground moves have no effect what so ever on Flying Types,but....can we give it a try,PLEASE???"Michael pleaded to Azumi as he did his best Baby Doll Eyes look that his mothers Loppuny taught him.

"Sorry" Azumi replied with a small smile, "Lucho is who knows where right now. If he is back after dinner, then we have one." She patted Michael on the head and began to walk towards her room. She passed by a few rushing servents going towards the Doctor's office. She stopped one of them and asked "What is going on in there?" She pointed at the office. The servent explained the situation. "Wow that sounds serious. I hope the poor thing is fine. Let me know any news asap. Also, make sure Lucho eats." She walked away to her room while the servent rushed to fetch food for Lucho.

The Doctor finished stitching up the wounds. He collected the Pokemon's items and placed them in a bag nearby. Lucho stood there quietly as the doctor patted his head and walked out.

"Awww,dang it....."Michael said disappointed."Well,bye Mr. Poncho."He said to the head security.He than saw a lot of servants rushing somewhere."Weird"He said to himself."Eh,I guess it doesn't really matter,'cause they won't tell me what it is.I'll just go to my room.Maybe I'll call dad to see what his doing,and maybe I'll get to talk to Spar too,I really want hear him saying"Rockruff!".Eh,maybe later."He was walking up the stairs when he thought"Maybe I could get Grovyle here,or Zangoose ,or Wobbufet or Dustox. Eh,maybe later."He went to his room to catch up with Marshtomp."Hey,Mash,guess what,Combusken finally evolved!""Marsh?!""I know,I know,it happened really fast!But remember,she was a Torchic all the way through Hoenn,and then she evolved at the same time with Bunnelby when we caught Litleo,and now she evolved again,but it was really cool!And I caught a Sneasel!""Marsh?!""Yeah!She's at the infirmary,or whatever is it called here."Then Michael remembered something."OMG!We left Sam,Anwar and Kaida in the wastelands!OMG!What are we gonna do?!Wait,does Azumi have their other Pokemon?I'll just talk to her later."

Last edited:
“Ugh... my head... it hurts, but I guess not as much... but still, it hurts a lot!” The Totodile thought, while his hands and feet gave off a few flails. He felt an absence of weight in his suit, as he gulped for a brief moment.

He gave his best, sluggish attempt with his opening eyes once the adrenaline in his tiny body started to kick in. His heart went on a higher gear, while his lungs began to take in more air than ever with the assistance of the machine.

“T- to... toto? T- to... to... toto?” The Totodile murmured with his feeble, muzzled voice.

Ray rented a room in the pokemon centre and made sure to close the door behind him. He paused for a moment, took a deep breath, and then sent out Typhlosion. The pokemon roared a contemptuous roar as it emerged, and the flames around it body lighted anew - but Ray was prepared this time; he quickly sent out Corsola who sprinkled Typhlosion with a light Water Gun, dousing the pokemon's fire, and to some degree its temper.
Typhlosion stared back at Ray with an unamused expression, steam rising from its wet fur. But the presence of Corsola, one of its former teammates, seemed to quell its anger a bit. Ray took advantage this moment to send out Dusknoir as well.

"L-look! We're all together again!" Ray exclaimed in a somewhat jokey, yet sincere manner. "O-or at least, 4 out of the 5 of us are..." he muttered...
"Corsola!"
"Duskoir!" Ray's pokemon joined in on the greeting.

Typhlosion didn't seem particularly moved by any of this, but at the very least the pokemon no longer appeared to want to rip Ray's head off.

"Look..." Ray began to explain: "You were right to refuse to join us back then... But things are completely different now! It probably won't mean much to you coming from me - Dusknoir and Corsola can fill you in on the details - but we've done a total 180 since then!"

Ray talked for a while longer; and With Dusknoir and Corsola backing his words, he managed to achieve a tentative truce with Typhlosion.

"You'll see:" he told told the pokemon in closing. "The real fight is just getting started; and we're on the right side."

Having wrapped up their discussion, Ray and his pokemon headed toward the door - but the scent of smoke suddenly caught Ray's attention...

"What the- AHHH!!!" The curtains of the room were on fire! Typhlosion must have inadvertently ignited them at some point... A smoke detector started beeping and Ray rushed back into the room holding Corsola like a watering can trying to extinguish the flames. Dusknoir was laughing at them and even Typhlosion dawned a small smile. Thankfully they managed to put out the blaze quickly, and Ray recalled his pokemon and hurried out of the building before anyone could accuse him of anything...
"Oops..."

Azumi arrived to her room, where her pokeballs were back and her Pokemon healed up. She smiled and placed them gently on her night stand. "I better take a bath, dinner is in an hour." She sighed as she got another set of clothes and walked into her bathroom.

Lucho saw the totodile moving and rushed to get the doctor. She quickly unplugged him from the machine and checked his injury. "There there you will be fine." The doctor smiled as she replaced the bandages with a new one. Lucho squacked and the doctor nodded, "You can go now, Lucho is a fine bodyguard he can take you wherever you like." The doctor left some berries for the Pokemon and left the room, leaving the door opened for him.
Lucho stared at the totodile, waiting to see what he would do next.

"Oh,my Pokemon are back!I forgot about that.He took all of the Balls and he threw them in the air."It's reunion time!"All of the Pokemon landed on the floor,except for Sneasel who landed on the bed.:Guess what guys!Marshtomp is back!""Blaze!""Digger!""Sneas?"Everyone said surprised. Blaziken and Diggersby hugged Marshtomp."Oh,Marsh,this is the Sneasel I was telling you about!Sneas,meet Marsh,Marsh,meet Sneas!"They also hugged."Oooooh,guys I've got an idea!I'm gonna try some clothes and y'all gonna rate them!The highest rated one wins!"They all cheered.He tried some outfits,but the very last one was the winner.He wore a bright blue bandanna around his neck,a Torchic cap,a neon red blazer with a white collar,some blue shorts,and blue shoes."A lot of blue but I like it!Okay,Digger,you're coming with me,and y'all just hang around here,K?Let's go Diggersby!"They left their room to wander around the house.

The Totodile slowly moved his body when he was free from the machine. He gave a slight wince when his head was bandaged, as his jaws tightened for a brief moment. The crocodile Pokémon slowly blinked, as his eyes started to readjust back to the real world. It was apparent that the little Pokémon struggled to even get back on his feet with ease. His vision still spun around like an endless top. He did not notice the berries the doctor left for him yet.

He slowly got up and toddled towards the figure, in which he barely managed to make out the item to be a bag of some sort. His unsteady steps almost made him fall over several times, which could likely be noticed from the nearby, attentive life. He slowly reached into the bag and retrieved his items, one by one like a child attempting to reclaim their lost toys. He placed some folded blue sheets of various designs and other projects in their respective, inner pocket of his suit, followed along with: an orange bottle containing a medicinal liquid of some sort, a small radio with the antenna and switch back in their prior positions, several green notes that displayed large numbers, a small, crimson red notepad, and a thick, ebony black, ballpoint pen.

The Totodile slowly glanced around the room, as he began to pick up the scent of several, familiar berries. He slowly approached towards the area of the machine. It was apparent that he had not noticed the presence of the other Pokémon nearby.

"Hhhhmmmm,I wonder what the girls are doing.Maybe they're doing a fashion show or something,and I wonder what Ray is doing.Maybe his Typhlo killed him,or vice versa.And I wander what Pokemon Jodi got. Oooh!I've got an idea!I'll ask Azumi now about Kaida,Anwer and Sam's Pokemon,we can use them to our advantage.And we can give them back later."Michael told Diggersby. He seemed a little confused."They're some people that are still in the wastelands.Man,we really need to do something about them.Eh,I'll just go ask Azumi. He went over to Azumi's room and knocked on her door."Azumi!Gotta sak you something!"

Azumi heard the knocking. "COMING!" She called out as she quickly left her bath, dried herself and out on her clothes. She left a towel on her hair and didn't put any shoes on. She opened the door and saw Michael standing there. "Come in." She said as she walked back into her bathroom and began drying her hair with the towel.

Lucho watched the totodile struggle. He didn't seem dangreous so he just allowed him to wabble around and get his senses back.

After reconciling with his pokemon Ray made his way back to the mansion with the intent of apologizing for all the commotion he caused... To his surprise, the people manning the gates didn't turn him away outright, and so he made it back onto the property.

As Ray walked through the garden toward the mansion he noticed more people scurrying about than before.
"Maybe this has something to do with the strange phone call from earlier?" he speculated.
He continued into the mansion and began searching for the others. He saw Micheal standing just outside Azumi's door and ran over.

"Hey, Micheal - do you have any idea why all the doctors and nurses are here?"

The Totodile discreetly ate the berries, while his eyes rapidly blinked soon after. The infused flavors of consuming the handful of berries all at once led to a strange sight for a split second. The Totodile took a slight breath, as he slowly got out one of the blue, folded sheets when he thought no one was around.

The sheet was carefully unfolded within a matter of several seconds. On the thick piece of blueprint paper lied what appeared to be several drafts and sketches of some sort of small, cylindrical container. There were some symbols on the top right, as the top symbol had the letter R in rainbow coloring. The middle symbol between the other two had an exploded square with many particles that flew out of it, along with the bold letters of H and E on top. The bottom symbol sported a classical, battle gray shading of a skull and crossbones.

"I- I... I be- be... tter, f- fi- find a s- sa- safe... p- pl- place... t- to... do th- this a- al- alone... ca- can't ha- have an- any... one s- see... ing me w- w- with... th- this," The Totodile quietly said to himself, before he closely examined the list of required items and other needed ingredients to synthesize the weapon.

Michael saw Ray approach him."No idea.I'm not that smart."He then followed Azumi into her room,with Diggersby close behind him."Soooo,look.You know how we left Anwar,Kaida and Sam in the wastelands?I realized that you got their other Pokemon.We can use them to our advantage.You have them right?'Cause if you don't that means we left them in the ruins.And that's not good.We'll need to go get them someday,'cause,I don't think Jodi's okay with it...And one more thing,what is with all the doctors and nurses?"

Azumi walked over to her bed and sat down. She pulled out a pair of boots from under the bed and began to put them on. She looked over at Michael and Ray to answer the question.
"I do have them. I have them in a safe place until we can return them. But no, we can't use Pokemon that don't belong to us. It's unethical." She got up and walked into her closet, which was another room and called out to them.
"Regarding the scandle. Lucho found an injured Pokemon and brought him for treatment. My dad knows more about it. We can ask him at dinner which is in 20 minutes."
She walked out and looked at herself in a full size mirror and then proceeded to collapse her hair.
"By the way Ray, how did it go with your typhlosion?"

Lucho sighed at the sight of the totodile and decided to interact with it. He stood before the door to avoid him getting out and let out a low squack to catch it's attention.

The Totodile's tail suddenly perked up the moment he picked up on a harsh sound from behind! He quickly grabbed the paper and folded it as fast as he could. He placed it back in the inner pocket of his suit, as he hoped the other Pokémon did not catch any of the information on such a questionable gadget on the blueprint.

The Totodile slowly turned towards the bird Pokémon. The little crocodile avoided direct eye contact with the colorful bird. The little Pokémon felt the pulses in his body becoming louder and louder by the second.

"W- w- w- wh... wha... what... i- i- i- i- is i- it... u- u- um... umm... u- uh- uhh... e- e- er- erm..." The Totodile stammered with a noticeable low, dubious tone at the other Pokémon in Pokémon speech.

Ray cleared his throat.
"I-it went alright, I suppose... Aside from trashing Poncho's office and almost burning down the PokeCe- actually never mind that last part..." he trailed off for a moment.
"In the end he's agreed to work with me... sorta... so I'll chalk it up as a success!" He tugged at his shirt collar nervously...
"I'm a little worried about dinner with your dad though... After breaking that window and whatnot... Are you sure I'm still invited?"

Last edited:
Azumi laughed and answered "Don't worry about the mess or my dad. He is a great man." She sat down on her bed and turned the TV on, she watched the news and saw the video of the totodile. "Wait a minute..." She said to herself. She got up and rushed to the hallway. She looked around for the servents but saw none. "Ray..." She looked over at him, "Please go tell the doctor to check the news. Her office is downstairs on the left wing. White door, can't miss it. Let me know what happens at dinner." She went back in and spoke to Michael, "Michael I'll walk with you to dinner, let's go." She held the door to her room open, waiting for them to step out.

"What are those?" Lucho asked the totodile. He watched the crocodile closely making sure he didn't do any suspicious movements.

"U- umm... w- w- wha- what? W- what do y- y- you m- me- mean? T- th- this st- stuff i- i- is... u- uh... uhh..." The Totodile slowly replied to Lucho before the crocodile Pokémon attempted to wipe the sudden rush of sweat from his face.

"Don't say it's a weapon... don't say it... Well, what am I supposed to do? Clearly I can't get out even if I tried to crawl under that bird thing!" The Totodile thought, as he slowly dusted off his suit for a brief moment.

"E- e- erm... c- ca- can... you l- li- like... keep a... u- umm... a se- sec... secret?" The Totodile added with a rather hesitant tone, once he slowly looked up at Lucho with his twitching eyes.