• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

Based on Azumi's tone, Ray sensed that this was important.
"Alright, will do!" He made his way to the lower left wing and immediately noticed the door that Azumi had referred to.
"H-hello?" he said as he cracked open the door. The doctor invited him in and he conveyed Azumi's message.
"I'm not entirely sure what's going on..." said Ray, "but there's a Totodile on TV and Azumi wants you to see it - switch to the news." The doctor acknowledged Ray's request and turned on the TV and changed the channel, watching with great interest. Ray didn't like being out of the loop...
"Does this have something to do with the strange phone calls from earlier?" he asked, wanting to know more.

The Totodile slowly turned away from Lucho for a brief moment. The crocodile Pokémon quickly got out the first blueprint from earlier and carefully unfolded it. He took swift notice of the needed ingredients for future synthesis. He slowly folded back the paper and placed it back in his suit once he memorized most of the weapon's main contents. The Totodile turned back to Lucho, while the little crocodile gathered some energy in his hands in the best, discreet manner he could. It was apparent that he did not realize that he could be watched by someone else at this moment in time.

Lucho heard the sound of the new arrival in the doctor's office. He thought about what to do. He looked at totodile and told him "Trust my trainer. The blonde one. Nobody else." He left the room and headed back to his trainer

The doctor was interrupted by Lucho leaving her office. She laughed and told Ray, "I swear that hawlucho is only pride and crankiness. Anyways, looks like that totodile we healed up is the one on the news. Do you mind helping him out? Maybe being with a trainer will loose him up and then we can figure out what to do with him." She pointed at the open door at the end of her office.

The Totodile nodded, as he slowly walked behind the machine once Lucho exited the room. The crocodile Pokémon slowly crouched down and hid behind the apparatus. He steadily reached towards his head with his left hand. A slight tap was given at the bandaged area, as a series of loud breaths followed a split second later. His body twitched about for a brief moment, as he resisted the urge to bite on the nearest object in his field of vision. The Totodile slowly peeked over from the machine and took another deep, quieter breath.

"I probably should make a run if I can. I don't think I like where this is starting to go," The Totodile thought, while he slowly reached into the inner pocket of his coat. He took out a small, ballpoint pen with the thick, silver tube smoothed out and made somewhat larger than usual to accommodate for his small hands. He slowly twisted the upper tube for a brief moment, as a small, flat-head bit emerged from the upper cap. He slowly twisted the upper tube in the opposite direction in a quicker motion. The pen was stowed away in its respective pocket of his suit. He decided to sit behind the machine, and allowed his body to regain as much energy as it could before it had to go into action sooner or later.

"Okay....."Michael said with mixed feelings.He was disappointed,sad and worried.He walked out the door and turned to Diggersby."Go to the room.I'll bring you guys food."And with those words Diggersby was gone."Okay,which way to the dining room.I swear this house is like a maze."

Last edited:
Azumi laughed and placed her arm around Michael's, "I'll walk you don't worry about it." They reached the end of the hall when Lucho caught up to him. He stared at Azumi and then shot a glance at Michael. "I understand Lucho, meet me at my room after dinner." Azumi petted him as he squacked in agreement.
Azumi led Michael to a large room with a long table in it. There were a few servents standing at the end of the room. Azumi looked at Michael and told him "Sit anywhere you want. When you are ready order anything from the servents and send some to your Pokemon too. My dad should be here any minute." She turned to one of the servents, "Could you please go to the doctor's office and ask for Ray? Also send someone for Otid and Jodi." She let go of Michael and sat down near the edge of the table.

Ray nodded to the doctor and entered the patient's room. All he saw was an empty bed and some sort of medical machine.
"Ummm... anyone here?" he called into the room. He thought he might've heard something rustling behind the machine, but he didn't pay any attention to it...
"Hmmm... Nobody here I guess."
Soon after a waiter walked in and notified Ray that dinner was ready.
"Alright, gimme one second," he told the waiter.
Ray sent out Dusknoir, Corsola and Typhlosion and spoke to them before leaving.
"Hi everyone! So I was told to visit an injured pokemon in here, but as you can see it's empty... The pokemon is probably just with a nurse or something. Anyway, I assume he'll be back soon, so I'm leaving you three here to keep him company while I eat, if that's alright?" Ray's pokemon responded enthusiastically in the affirmative (with the exception of Typhlosion whose expression didn't change).
"Awesome, thanks! See you soon!" said Ray, and he left for dinner with the waiter.
The three pokemon waited for a while for the mystery pokemon to return, but it soon became apparent that wasn't happening anytime soon... But once again a rustling sound could be heard behind the machine next to the bed, and this time Corsola went to investigate...

~~~Meanwhile at Tempest HQ~~~

Aldous was sitting at his desk, labouring over paperwork and maps of Kalos region, when one of his subordinates walked in.
"Urgent news concerning the Route 13 mission, Sir!"
"About time," replied Aldous. "So? Were they able to retrieve the extraterrestrial pokemon?"
The messenger gulped audibly, looking very nervous...
"U-unfortunately not, Sir. The team we sent to bring them back just checked in to the Lumiose base and filed their report... Apparently they were defeated by the trainers upon arrival."
"WHAT?" Aldous was fuming. "And where are the trainers now!?"
"W-we don't know..." the messenger responded. Aldous looked like he was going to kill someone. "B-BUT!" the messenger blurted out: "We have an interesting lead!"
"This better be good..." Aldous warned.
"W-we were conducting background checks on the trainers in question, and in turns out that the girl, Azumi Towers, is actually from the Towers family - the rich one, that is!"
"Oh?" Aldous's interest was piqued.
"Since this is the case we have reason to believe that the trainers may be in Coumarine, where their mansion is, given its proximity to Route 13."
"I see..." said Aldous. "What a fortunate coincidence - I think the time has come to execute the next stage of our plan, then. Notify the officers immediately: the invasion of Coumarine will be taking place shortly..."

Last edited:
The Totodile slowly got up and took in his surroundings. The world around him gradually became clearer by about a minute. The crocodile Pokémon took another peek from behind the machine. The slight, nearby movement was not picked up on the Totodile yet, as he closely examined the doorway. The other Pokémon appeared to be absent from its prior position.

A slight sigh of relief came from the Totodile, as he slowly approached the doorway. He gave his best efforts on his movements; though it soon turned into a tightrope walk when his unsteady steps proved far too much for the little crocodile to handle.

"Okay, he's all fine now. We should get going Tyler," Serah stated once she slowly lifted up the Froakie. A red and white ball suddenly dropped from the frog's mane of delicate bubbles.

"Oh, I think he must have had an owner. I'll try to maybe like "talk" to him when he wakes up. It's a better idea to let him rest in the ball first I guess," Tyler wrote, as Serah nodded and decided to call the Froakie back in its ball. The Froakie was instantly shrunk down to size, as the ball gave a slight wiggle soon after. A red light blinked, as Serah picked up the ball and stowed it away in her bag. She placed the other supplies along soon after, before she zipped up the bag once all her possessions were confirmed to be snugly inside the container.

Azumi placed a napkin on her lap and accommodated herself in the chair. She ordered her with one of the servents. Before she could begin a conversation with Michael, the door opened and a big man entered. He was tall and muscular, wearing a suit that could barely contain him. He had a full grown beard and military hair cut. He glared at Michael as he walked past him and walked over to where Azumi was. Azumi stood up and the man asked her, "Is he one of the ones you arrived with?"
Azumi nodded yes and the man turned and walked over to Michael.
"Well? Present yourself."

"Ummmmmmmmmmmm........."Michael said nervously."Heck,I never had emotions like these since I battled Juan.Well,I won,but he looks nothing like Juan!He looks like a retired dictator!Ugh,don't freak out Michael,you can do this."He thought as he put on a more professional face and stood up."Sir,my name is Michael Kanlope.I didn't mean to disturb anyone,and if you want,I'll leave.Just say the word."Michael gulped.He watched the table,'cause if he would look at the man,he thought he would turn him to stone."Don't worry,Michael.You can do this.If he kicks you out,then you''ll just go home,buff your Pokemon,and then save Pyroar. It'll be easy!I hope...."

Last edited:
"Helloooooo?" Corsola called out in the pokemon language. She saw a pokemon walking out shakily from behind the machine - he appeared not to have noticed them yet.
"He looks kind of out of it..." she said to Dusknoir.

--

Ray arrived at the dining room just in time to catch Micheal's hilariously self-deprecating introduction. He snuck over to his seat as inconspicuously as he could, trying not to draw attention to his tardiness. Ray wasn't used to such formal dinners, so he just tried to emulate the manners of those around him and not come across as a total barbarian.

Azumi's dad burst into laughter as he heard Michael's response. He playfully slapped him on the back and gave him a big bear hug. "What a fine young man!" He called out. He looked over at Ray, "What a sneaky fellow you are!" He laughed and went over and gave him his hug also. "Welcome welcome! Please order as much as you want!" He walked over to his sit next to Azumi chuckling to himself. He grabbed Azumi's hand as he sat down, "How are your ribs? Need a better doctor?"
Azumi smiled and patted his giant hand that was on hers, "No thanks Dad, I'm good."
"Well that's just wonderful! Strong like your old man!" He roared into laughter, "Say how's Edward? Is he ready to take me on in another wrestling match?"
"Not yet, he isn't strong enough yet." She replied.
"Well too bad!" He laughed out loud again and then turned to the boys, "Well where are you guys from? Whats your story? Any questions? Come on come on I hate quiet dinners!!!!"

"Uhhhhhh......."Michael said while gawking."Oh,um,I'm from the region Hoenn,I just moved to Kalos,My story is...uhhhh..."He said unsure of what just happened."I have a brother,my mom's from Kalos,my dad from Alola,he's got a Rockruff named Spar,I have 8 badges from Hoenn,I have four ribbons from here,uhhh...ummm...and my Pyroar is still with Tempest and I wanna rescue him....."

Last edited:
"U- u- uhh... w- who's t- th- there? It be- better not b- be that girl in t- th- that pi- pink or o- ora... orange h- hair!" The Totodile cried out, while he swiftly turned towards the source of the feminine voice.

The crocodile Pokémon slowly grabbed his radio and kept a tight grip with his left hand. He walked towards the strange, pinkish Pokémon with short, unsteady steps.

"Uhh... u- u- umm... e- eh... w- we... well, um- umm..." The Totodile slowly blurted out to the other Pokémon that were barely perceptible in his dazed sightings.

"Don't tell them you're trying to run... don't say anything about the weapon! Well... I guess I could maybe try to tell them something else if they're dumb enough to fall for it... at least if I hope they are!" The Totodile thought, while he blankly stared at the Corsola.

"Oh,ummm,and I have a question!Do you have a tower around here?"Michael said."Oh,man,what did I just said?I'm so stupid.Ugh,I wanna go in to a dark hole and never come back.....Ugh I can never show my face again!"He thought as he slapped his forehead."Dang it,dang it,dang it!"He thought." Ugh,why am I even allowed to put questions?!Ugh,this is the worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I bet they think I'm dumb!Oh no,what is wrong with me?!".He buried his face in his hands,hoping to disappear from this awkward situation.

"Ja! A tower? My last name IS Towers but we don't have one." Mr. Towards roared into a laughter again, "Now that I think about it. We should make one! Why do you ask though?" He crossed his giant arms and stared at Michael waiting for an answer.

Corsola stood staring at the stammering Totodile before her; she was perplexed, but also concerned for him.
"Are you the injured pokemon we're meant to be visiting? Why are you on the floor? There's a bed right there, you know..." she said.
Dusknoir said nothing yet, but was eyeing the radio in the Totodile's hand somewhat suspiciously... Typhlosion was just ignoring everyone, and looking out the window.

--

Ray flinched in surprised when Azumi's father came over and hugged him; but despite not being the most huggy guy, Ray was at least glad that the tone of the dinner had loosened up a lot. Ray ate in silence for a few minutes and listened to Micheal and Mr. Towers talk. Micheal seemed genuinely distressed by the stuff coming out of his own mouth, which made Ray feel bad for him a bit... But he also found it really funny, (especially the "tower" comment), and struggled to contain his laughter, lest he spit out his food.

Last edited:
"U- umm... I- I gu- guess... I- I do... don't k- know. I'll t- try to c- cl- climb up..." The Totodile slowly replied before he turned towards the bed. He attempted to make his way up onto the soft mattress, though it was apparent that he struggled to climb up the side rails with ease. The Totodile panted the moment he reached the top. It was apparent that he had not noticed the other Pokémon in the room aside from the Corsola at the moment.

The Totodile slowly got out a different, thick blue sheet from the inner pocket of his coat. The radio was placed down beside his left side soon after. The blueprint was slowly unfolded and gently placed down on the cloudy white, bedspread. Upon closer inspection, several drafts and sketches could be seen on what appeared to resemble a small vial of some sort with a clear liquid inside. The top symbol on the upper right corner of the paper had the rainbow R proudly displayed for any wandering, curious eyes to witness. The middle symbol had a figure that appeared to gradually shift into the same color as the paper. The bottom symbol sported a clock that appeared to be halfway through with its first hour. The text below the most detailed draft read:
  • --TOP SECRET-- ONLY R.R. PERMITTED TO VIEW --TOP SECRET--
  • Appears to last around thirty minutes after multiple tests.
  • Must be ingested and takes roughly one minute to see noticeable effects.
  • Color change not instant when moving in different areas, stick to darker areas if possible.
  • Needed Ingredients:
    • 1 ml Kecleon's Saliva
    • 10 ml Tap Water
    • 1 Enigma Berry (Fine Crushed)
    • 2 Lum Berries (Fine Crushed)

"Ummmmm...it's because I was trying to make a joke?Not that your name is a joke!Just that...uhhh...ummmm...Ugh,forget I said anything."Michael was feeling like his head was about to explode.He imediatly lost his appetite."Ugh,now I wish I was a baby again,'cause babies can't screw things up.Well,at least not with talking."Michael thought really nervous."Ugh...I just wanna get Pyroar back and go home,,,"

Last edited:
Corsola looked over at Dusknoir, and the Ghost-type pokemon understood and lifted her onto the bed so she could see what Totodile was doing.
"Whatcha got there?" she asked.
Typhlosion turned from the window to see what they were talking about. The rainbow R in the corner of the blueprint immediately caught his attention, and his eyes narrowed...
"This better not have anything to do with Ray..." thought the pokemon. He felt his temper returning, but promptly suppressed it and turned to the window again.

--

"Well..." said Ray, "I grew up in the Johto region. Had a pretty... humble... upbringing, I guess. I was super excited when I finally got to choose a starter pokemon, so I left home to travel around and do gyms for a while. I got a few badges, but never really saw it through... I still battled a lot, though! I've always enjoyed battling... Anyway long story short my travels eventually brought me to Kalos and, well, here I am. Thanks for dinner, by the way - food's delicious!"

"Ooooh,I like Ray's story!It's not really sad,or has any deaths!"Michael thought.Then he remembered something."Hey Azumi!Where are the girls?Did you call them to dinner yet?"Michael asked her."Man,they didn't come to dinner?That's weird.Actually,they weren't really active.I mean,Jodi's shy,but Otis is really talkative."Michael thought,getting lost in thoughts."Huh,I wonder what they are doing.Oh well."

"Johto?! Some great ruins over there! I spent a few years on the ruins of Alph." Mr. Towers answered Ray as he began to eat. Azumi thought about Michael's question and answered, "Maybe they fell asleep? I'm not sure." She cleared her throat and turned to her father, "Dad we need to talk about our situation."
Mr. Towers placed his fork down and his expression became serious, "You kids sure got into some deep trouble. So, what plans do you have?" He looked at everyone for a response.

"W- wahhh! W- wha? E- er... umm... e- ee... I- it- it's n- no- not... thing! Y- ye- yeah!" The Totodile cried out before he immediately folded up the blueprint and stuffed it in the inner pocket of his suit!

The crocodile Pokémon turned towards the Corsola soon after. The Totodile resisted the urge to bite on his cloudy white, rubber gloves. He slowly rubbed on one of the small, midnight black boots he had on in front of the Corsola. The little Pokémon made direct eye contact with the Corsola, as he attempted to maintain a solid state with his bewildered condition. He slowly added, "U- um... umm... I- I d- do a- app- appreciate the c- com... company, b- but... u- uh... uhh... t- th... this s- st- stuff i- is we- well... e- er... erm... L- le- let's ju- just say t- th... that it i- is c- con... e- er- erm... conf... confidential!"

"T-that's okay!" Corsola responded. "We're not trying to pry into your affairs or anything - you don't have to tell us anything you don't want to..."
Typhlosion suddenly spoke up from his solitary position at the window.
"Don't tell me you didn't see that logo..." he growled at Corsola. His manner of speaking was harsh and blunt, and often startled pokemon hearing it for the first time. "I thought Ray said he was done with that stuff?" anger had crept into his voice.
"He is! He is!" Corsola tried to calm him down. "Ask this Totodile if you want!" She hastily turned to the injured pokemon. "You don't know a Ray, do you? No? No! Of course not! Ahaha see Ty, it was all just a misunderstanding! Aha-"
"WOULD YOU SHUT UP!?" Typhlosion barked. "I want to hear it from him..." Typhlosion menacingly made his way over to the bed, with an intimidating look on his face.
"SO?" he interrogated Totodile. "WHY ARE YOU HERE, ROCKET PAWN?"
"Geez, relax..." Corsola mumbled.

--

"Well, there's two sides to this problem..." Ray began. "The first, and easiest issue to address, is that Micheal and your daughter still have pokemon in Tempest's possession... Actually, I still have a pokemon I need to get back from them too... It won't be easy, but if we find a way to sneak in and out of their base I think it'd be feasible to rescue them." Ray paused for a moment.
"But then there's the second issue: which is Tempest itself... Their leader is a manic. I mean, he's a genius and a visionary to be sure - but he's, first and foremost, a maniac. Everyone in that organization is passionate and dedicated to his cause, and if they manage to bring it to fruition... I'd hate to see what'd become of the Kalos region. But with regards to that issue, I'm afraid there's not much we can do as individuals... I tried prevent their rise to power - I really did... But now that they've captured Lumiose city things are just going to snowball out of control-" Ray realized that he'd been rambling and cut himself off...

Last edited:
"W- WAHH! I- I- I... I... I... I..." The Totodile blurted out while his body twitched uncontrollably.

"U... u... umm... u- u- uh... w- we... well..." The Totodile slowly added while he attempted to wipe his watering eyes.

"U- umm... Y- you... s- sound l- li- like t- th- that g- guy in t- the... b- bl- blue... t- th- thing!" The crocodile Pokémon squealed while his heart rapidly ran across his tiny body.

"P- pl- please... I- I- umm... I was ta- taken in... b- by.. s- so- some... o- ot- other... P- P- Pokémon! I- I d- don't k- kn- know... if I- I sh- sho... uld sh- share m- my pl- plans... a- and s- st- stuff to a m- mean Poké... mon! I- I might a- as well... j- ju- just ta- talk to o- only t- that p- pi- pink th- thing! A- at l- le- least she's m- mu- much n- ni- nicer th- than y- you!" The Totodile screeched out, before his tail emitted a bright blue, aquatic aura!

"TYPHLOSION! Would you give it a rest already!?" Dusknoir intervened by putting his arm between the giant seething badger and the cowering little crocodile. "If you can't tell by his MORTIFIED expression, this Totodile has NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON! Besides: if you want information from him, you should probably not KILL HIM OF A HEART ATTACK; don't you think?"
Typhlosion glared at Dusknoir with an incensed expression; normally in such situations the two pokemon would duke it out - but Typhlosion had been in storage for so long that we wasn't confident in his ability take on his seasoned comrade...
"Hmph. You're lucky that I'm rusty..." Typhlosion huffed as he backed away from the bed.

With Typhlosion dealt with, Corsola reassumed her role as the friendly diplomat.
"S-so, Totodile... I'm going to confess something to you, okay?" She took a deep breath. "T-the three of us were once members of Team Rocket too - at least, when it was in it's second phase... W-we have nothing to do with Rainbow Rocket, or anything like that! But what I'm trying to say is... y-you don't have to hide that stuff from us; we're not going to tell!"

Last edited:
"Yeah,and I don't know how safe we are here.You know,I've thought about it,but...why did we leave the Tempest grunts all by themselves,you know,NOT IN JAIL.They might come for us.With backup."Michael told everyone."We'll need to train,or go somewhere else,or they'll catch us."Then he looked at the waiter servant and said"If your kind enough sir,would you please bring some Pokemon Food to my room.I promised my Pokemon to get them some food."He nodded and rushed to the kitchen.Then he looked back at the other the others."I would suggest another city.Like Lumiose,or Cyllage,or Laverre. But....it's kinda your choice.If you want to go..."Then he said in his mind"Please pick Lumiose,please,please!I wanna meet my Pokemon!"

Last edited:
"Ugh... m- my h- he- head... h- hu- hurts... I- I m- mi- might a- a- as... well... t- te- tell b- be- before t- that b- ba- bad... g- ger th- thing... b- be- beats me u- up... I- I- g- gu- guess," The Totodile slowly mumbled in his response, before he could catch a somewhat calmer breath in between.

"I- I- I... I w- wi- will t- try to m- ma... make i- it qu- quick... it- it's ha- hard for m- me... t- ta- talk r- ri- right... n- now I t- th- th- think," The Totodile added while he slowly took out his notepad and his pen. A small click echoed through the room, as the crimson red notebook was opened to an empty page.

The crocodile Pokémon carefully wrote on the page to the best of his ability. When he was finished, he showed the text filled page to the other Pokémon. Upon closer inspection, the text read:

I'm Tony Stark, I used to work as a cashier for a blue building... then I decided to be a scientist in R.R. when I found out they had much higher pay and I won't really be messed around with the punks. I was known as Dr. Stark or even as simple as Smarty by most of the other things that badger would describe as, "pawns." I mean, I guess it might be better to call me Tony... or the name of that little, baby... and possibly helpless crocodile Pokémon that I am now.

I should of been behind bars long ago, but I knew the slammer would have never given me a second chance. I decided to risk it all with a prototype machine thing in the underground laboratory after the engineers obtained some plans from another gang. Unfortunately, I don't have the plans or any papers on that gigantic gizmo since they were probably destroyed when some blue people raided the place. I took whatever I could and just posed as a young Pokémon in distress. I don't even think they'd bother to look twice at a little croc like me to be honest.

Look, since that bird Pokémon did save me earlier... I guess I could maybe share out my plans since I did hear about another gang trying to take over that big city over there. Just please like hold the beatings, sitting in the corners, time outs, having to eat those green leaf things and all that other stuff that you're all probably planning out already...

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(After a loooong time, I RETURN!)

Otis burst into the place where Michael, Azumi, and Ray were in. “Sorry! I ran into a wild Pokemon, but I wasn't able to catch it...” She took in a deep breath, then exhaled quickly. “What have you guys been talking about? It’s been awhile.” Otis waved a little at Michael while she sat down next to him.

Azumi signaled at Otis to sit down since the others were talking. Mr. Towers listen to Michael and Ray carefully. He wiped his beard and laughed out loud, "Well here is what I suggest...." He was cut off by Poncho who walked into the dinner room. He saluted Mr. Towers and Azumi and said, "We have a problem."
"What is it?" Mr. Towers asked with concern.
Poncho pointed at Ray, "HIM!"
Azumi rose from her sit and scolded Poncho "You can't just barge in here and do something like that!"
Ponchi bowed in apology, "I understand that Miss, " he looked back at Ray, "We did a background check on him and we found out that ..."
Azumi signaled for him to stop, "That's enough. Ray, do you know what he is talking about?"

Ray's heart dropped into his stomach when he heard the words "background check." Did they really have access to his Johto records all the way out here? Well... considering how rich Azumi's family is, it would only make sense that they'd have state-of-the-art security. Or maybe - did he have a criminal record in Kalos too? But he never got caught here; did he? UGH!

Ray cleared his throat and began tentatively answering Azumi's question:
"W-well, there are actually a few things he could be talking about..." He turned to Poncho: "L-look, I'll go! I'll leave right now! Just... give me a 30 second head start or something - then you can call the cops or whatever you wanna do! O-oh wait, but my pokemon! Shoot! C-can I go get my pokemon first? Ahaha... like you'd let me do that... ... U-ummm... ... ..." he trailed off...

After an awkward moment of silence Ray abruptly bolted out of the room, heading for the infirmary to grab his pokemon.
"Maybe it would be easier if I just... No... Maybe...?" Ray argued with himself as he ran.

--

Ray's pokemon sat around staring at the message Totodile had written out, but none of them knew how to read...
"We'll have to show this to Ray..." said Corsola. "I don't know what it says, but we shouldn't risk the other trainers seeing it, for now..."
As if Corsola had summoned him, Ray came bursting through the door a second later.
"WE HAVE TO GO!" He shouted urgently. He hastily recalled his pokemon to their pokeballs, but before he could leave his attention was captured by a crudely scribbled note...
"W-what's this, now?" he picked up the note and speed-read it. "What the - did you write this? Are you...?" He looked at the Totodile. "I-I'm not sure I fully understand what's going on here, but if you're who I think you are then you're not gonna to want to stay here!" Ray offered the pokemon his hand. "Coming or not? I'm getting out of this place..."

Last edited:
Azumi sat back down disappointed as she saw Ray run away. Poncho got a radio out and sent a message, "Lockdown." The windows and doors in the entire mansion closed down. Servents and guards ran to them and stood guard. Poncho apologized and left the room.
Mr. Towers gave out a big sigh and stood up, "I'll handle this." He took walked out of the room.
"Hey guys, let's head over to my room." Azumi said quietly as she walked to her room looking forward.
Mr. Towers caught up to Poncho who was reaching the doctor's office, he reached out and stopped him.
"Leave him to me," Mr. Towers told Poncho.
He reached the office and saw Ray standing with his Pokemon. "Young man, that was very rude. Explain yourself."

The Totodile nodded, as he quickly stowed away the notepad and the pen in the pockets of his suit. He stuffed the radio in the biggest inner pocket of his suit soon after he flicked off the switch and retracted back the antenna. He swiftly grabbed onto the man's hand with his right once he had a moderate grip. The Totodile gave a light sigh towards the man, as the little Pokémon focused as much adrenaline as he could in his body. He waited for the man's instructions, as it was apparent that the little crocodile was ready to follow along with the man in hopes of escaping the area.

"Oh boy, we're in so much trouble aren't we? I guess I'll have to hope that I can talk or do something out of this!" The Totodile thought, before he hid behind Ray.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright, I'm all packed and the little shark's in his ball. You ready or what? I think the boat might leave soon!" Tori hastily said to Serah.

"Yeah! I'm all ready! Tyler's asleep, so had to put him in his own ball. The frog had his own ball oddly enough, so I guess there's that. I don't think I've heard anything about the lock down ending, so we'll have to find some other way out!" Serah replied before she checked for her belongings.

"I think I can warp us out. I do remember where the boats are at," Satai replied, before the girls quickly wore on their bags.

"Well, let's go! You can come along if you want, just like try to keep your head down for a bit until we're far enough!" Serah responded, as Satai's appendages performed a slight, nodding motion to the girl.

The group was warped out soon after, as they found themselves near several bushes a brief moment later. The girls approached the port once Satai became invisible in the blink of an eye.

"Hi, I was wondering if we can board one of these. I do have that lovely paper stuff if you still got one," Serah softly stated to a tall, slender man in a suit.

"Ahh yes, we still do have one left that is due for departure. It was delayed from the afternoon, but the crew is almost done repairing it. It should be ready in about a couple of minutes from what the captain told me. She said that you're welcome to come in, though of course... with a ticket haha," The man replied, before he rubbed his thumb and index finger together.

"That'll be ten grand for the both of you, and they'll be able to take you where you please... as long as you can provide the location and if it's not so dangerous out there... tee-hee," The man added, as his jaw dropped the moment Serah handed him two notes that somewhat exceeded the value.

"Oh my! Here you go girlies! Don't go losing them now! Please remember to visit the Coumarine Port again some time, 'kay?" The man cried out, before he handed two small, white admittance tickets to each girl.

"Hopefully I can find some new life. These girls are not so bad after all," Satai thought, while he silently followed along with the girls to the ship.

Ray was about throw Totodile onto his shoulders and book it, but before he had the chance Mr Towers appeared in the doorway. Ray instinctively jammed Totodile's note into his pocket; he didn't think the man noticed...

He took a few steps back from Mr Towers...
"The last thing I care about right now is being "rude"- I just want to get out of here! If you want the details, go ask your head of security; once you hear them, you're not gonna want me here and I'm more than happy to oblige! I've done enough stints in prison at this point; trust me, going back there ain't gonna do me any good... J-just let me go!" Ray's hand anxiously clutched at Typhlosion's pokeball...

Last edited:
Michael waved back to Otis as she sat next to him.Then,when Poncho arrived,he knew something was up.
When he heard those things about Ray,he couldn't stop gawking."Ray!No!"He yelled as he saw his friend ran out.He ignored Azumi's words,and dashed over to him,just behind Mr. Towers.When he heard Ray about prison and stuff,he yelled"Ray!How could you!Everyone was so nice!".When he saw Ray's expression,he started to cry.He ran to his room and locked the door.When his Pokemon saw him,they stopped eating,and asked him what was wrong (in Pokemon language)"Blaze?""Sneas?""Digger?""Marsh?""Guys*sniff*Ray's a*sniff*dirty criminal!*sniff*And then he yelled at Mr. Towers,Azumi's father,who's a really nice guy*sniff*And he threatened him with his crazy Typhlo*sniff*.At least I'm happy that Jodi didn't have to see that....I wanna*sniff*go home!...."He didn't stop crying for 15 minutes."Man,my life is turning into a dramatic Spanish show.¡Oh no!¡Mi vida se está desmoronando!

Last edited:
Mr. Towers looked down sadly at the floor, "There was no need for this. We are not police and you haven't harmed us in anyway." He moved away from the door, "You can go whenever you want to, you were free when you came in here and you still are." He walked away and signaled Poncho, who followed him and sent an order for the lockdown to be lifted.

Azumi reached her room and layed down on her bed. She stared at the cieling thinking of what to do next.

The Totodile slowly made his way towards the front side of Ray. The crocodile Pokémon was ready to promptly leave with the man, as the little Pokémon carefully dusted off his suit. He patted his rubber gloves and leather boots for a brief moment. He carefully stood in front of the boy while he resisted the urge to bite on the nearest object in sight. He gave a slight nod to Ray in an attempt to signal his readiness to the man.

Ray saw Micheal peeking out from behind Mr Towers with a saddened expression...
"I didn't want things to turn out like this either!" he screamed in his head, and averted his eyes from the boy with shame.

Mr Towers told Ray that he wasn't being detained and left the room. Ray was immediately consumed by feelings of guilt. Maybe he'd overreacted? Regardless, there was no salvaging his reputation now...
Ray turned to the little crocodile and gave a weak smile.
"I guess that's the price we pay for our crimes, ain't it? Always on the move... Can't trust anybody but ourselves, and other people like us..." Ray was visibly depressed. "Well, it was fun while it lasted..." He picked up Totodile and put him on his shoulder, and the two made their way out of the mansion as quickly as possible.

Ray wandered around Coumarine aimlessly for a while with Totodile before collapsing dejectedly under a tree.
"What am I supposed to do now?" he wondered. "Go back to being a vagabond?" It was then that a very tempting idea came to him; he didn't like it - in fact, he resented that he'd even consider it - but it was tempting nonetheless...
He turned toward Totodile.
"You're a member of Rainbow Rocket, right? And you can write?" He reached into his pocket and took out the pen and paper he'd grabbed earlier.
"What's it like? I-is there... a chapter nearby?" he handed the pen and paper to the pokemon.

Last edited: