• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

Renz pondered the question for a moment before responding.

‘I don’t really know, they had cloaks and hoods. Some of them had Pokémon, one had a Vaporeon, and there were also a Metagross and a Tyranitar if I remember correctly.’

Renz had also complemented the newly evolved Joan as they had left the Pokémon center, but he couldn’t tell if the Loppunny noticed or not.

Renz pulled out his book and began reading. Azumi had said it would be a long trip. He thumbed through the pages, occasionally looking out the window at the scenery as they rushed along.

Azumi wrote down the information Renz gave her. She didn't ask anything else, there wasn't much she could ask. The train finally arrived. Azumi got off at the familiar train station. "My home is far from here." She told Renz as she began to walk. Nana skipped joyfully as she noticed the familiar place. Joan just watched her like some sort of guardian.
Soon they finally arrived at the apartment. Azumi was about to use her keys when she noticed something odd. The door was slightly opened. She opened it slowly until she saw that there was nobody present. The apartment was a mess. The couches where flipped over, the television was broken and on the ground, the glass coffee table was shattered, the kitchen had broken plates and glasses. Nana walked in confused and her eyes got teary when she saw the television. Azumi rushed to her bedroom and there was clothes all over the place and a broken lamps. She came back to Renz, looking upset. "Well someone was in here, but nothing value is missing..." She stopped when she noticed something. Her bag was in the ground, her things scattered. She picked it up. "My Pokemon are gone." She said in a low tone. She began looking around. "Help me look please." She told Renz while she tried to remain calm.

Renz surveyed the destruction. It was obvious that someone had ransacked the house. He looked closely at the doorknob to see if they had picked the lock or broken it, and if there were any fingerprints. When Azumi said that her Pokémon were stolen and asked for help looking for them, he pulled a Pokéball from his belt.

‘Go! Piloswine! Use Odor Sleuth!’

Azumi watched impatiently as the piloswine got to work. "It's no use." She said, sounding upset. "My laptop and jewelry are here. They came for my pokeballs directly." She opened the fridge and took out two sodas. She gave one to Renz. "Problably the same ones who attacked me at the library." She opened her soda and behind drinking it. Nana say sadly by the television and Joan stood in the balcony.

"BUT YOU'RE THE ONE THAT WO-Ugh, why am I even wasting my breath?" Jodi said angry as Maker and her got out of the room. She went over to Michael and Eli's doors, saying "Wake up, now." She turned back and followed after Maker, stomping. Michael barged into the hall, feeling refreshed. When he spotted the girls, he rushed over to their side. "Hey 'Aker. Hey 'Odi, are you okay." He pointed at her scowl and at the rings beneath her eyes. Jodi didn't bother to respond, which made Michael confused.

Maker smiled brightly when Michael greeted them. "I'm doing great! Jodi is a little sad though, I guess she didn't sleep well." She hugged Jodi. "Don't worry Jodi, I'll take you shopping once this is all over!" She then walked towards the main entrance of he center. "Well I'm ready to go! I'm going to own those ruins! Show them who the boss is! Overpower them!" She walked out, Eve came running out of the guest room and caught up to her trainer. She scolded Maker for leaving her behind.

"B-B-But... Breakfast...." Jodi said with a groan as Maker walked out. Michael looked at her with a frown and asked with a sympathetic tone:
"What is it? We could catch up to her AFTER we eat."
"That's not all. She randomly curled up next to me this morning, woke me up, made me fall out of bed and yell at her, she said I woke her up, now she walks away without getting breakfast with me as she promised... And I guess I just feel pretty bad right now."
"You know how Maker is. She's acting like a child most of the time, even has the height of one."
"Hey, you just had your growth spurt, that's why she's suddenly shorter than you. But yeah, I guess she is that way... Okay, let's go to this place's cafe and get something to eat." Jodi started heading to the cafe, with Michael beside her.

Maker marched down the street with joy and with Eve by her side. She kept walking until she noticed a hooded man standing in the corner. He signaled her to follow him. Maker looked around to see if anyone else was around, but it seemed she was the only one. Eve growled and barked at the stranger. Maker stopped her. "This might be the man we are looking for. Go back with the others so you can guide them with my scent." Eve looked confused as Maker walked towards the hooded man. The both disappeared around a corner and Eve ran back to the Pokemon center.

Michael and Jodi eventually found their way to the cafe. Both of them sat at an open table and ordered some food. As their food arrived, Michael spoke curious. "So, would you like being a vegetarian? It's beneficial, no Pokemon die, no extra calories, and you feel much more energized!"
"Yeah, I'll start eating like a vegetarian when you stop being so wimpy." Jodi said with a devilish smirk.
"Hey, just because I'm scared of riding a bike, it doesn't mean that I'm a wimp!" Michael snapped at her. He rolled his eyes and saw through the window that Eve was running back. He didn't think about it too much and continued his conversation with Jodi.

Eve reached the Pokemon center and began sniffing the air, looking for Michael and Jodi. She eventually realized they were not there. Eve sniffed all over until she found the direction they left. She kept following the scent until she reached the cafe. Eve quickly identified them and ran towards them, jumping on the table and barking.

Michael suddenly heard the sound of footsteps approaching them and turned around, spotting Eve. He and Jodi quickly picked up their plates and lifted them up so that the Flareon wouldn't step on them. "Eve, what is it?" Michael asked her confused. "Did something happen to 'Aker?"
"Ugh, I didn't even get to finish my breakfast..." Jodi whispered disappointed.
"Then just hurry up and eat it! She may be in trouble if Eve is this active!" They quickly finished the food and got up. "So where is she, Eve?"

"Eli, stop being so sad and get ready!" Michael said to Eli, punching his arm lightly (that means that it was barely felt) "Maker needs us!" He got out a random PokeBall and threw it, revealing his Vaporeon who stretched lazily. "... I guess I'm taking Vapo." Jodi took example and threw a random PokeBall into the air herself, revealing Shiftry. They quickly ran out and looked back at the Flareon. Michael asked "So which direction did 'Aker go?"

Eve ran outside and dashed down the street. She would turn every now and then and bark back at the others. She kept going until she reached the spot where she last saw her trainer. She began running in circles, sniffing the air. She looked around but didn't seem to find Maker.

As Eve ran past them, Jodi and Michael ran as fast as they could, trying to keep up with the Flame Pokemon. They eventually found the Flareon frantically sniffing the air for her trainer. "Um, Eve? Where is she?" Michael asked confused. "Ugh, 'course 'Aker would get herself into trouble! Vapo, think you could help Eve with the sniffing?" The Vaporeon started sniffing the ground, picking up the scent of Eve, Maker and someone else.
"I hope it will work..." Jodi said worried. "Knowing Maker, she would probably be flirting with danger right now." Shiftry rolled his eyes and waited for someone to take off running.

As per usual, Renz was not sure what to do. He was not great at comforting people, and when someone lost all their Pokémon? That was terrible. After a few moments of silence Renz asked,

‘Shouldn’t we at least alert the police?’

Michael and Jodi looked at each other before running after Eve and Eli, their Pokémon one feet behind them. They eventually reached the abandoned house and got inside, their hear crushing when they saw the Flame Pokémon whining for her trainer. Shiftry looked around, enjoying his surroundings, while Vaporeon approached Eve and tried to comfort her. "Ugh, nice job, 'Aker. You couldn't have picked a better time to disappear!" Michael whispered with a scowl.
"I know, right when we don't have Azumi, Ray or Alex here to help us..." Jodi added with a sad frown. "Poor Eve..."

Azumi gave Renz a mean look. "I can't trust the police right now." She picked up her bag and Nana. "Joan let's go." She headed to the door and then looked at Renz. "I have a contact, follow me and don't do anything reckless." She walked out of the apartment.
She walked down the street quickly. After a few blocks she turned into an alley. Inside that alley was a bar called "Flaming Moe's". Azumi stopped before it and looked at Renz. "Have your ID ready in case they ask for it, if your under age, then wait here. Once inside, follow me." Azumi knocked the front door. A big bald man with half of his faced tattooed opened it, he glared at Azumi and then Renz.
"I'm here to see Judy." Azumi said, looking up at the man. The man nodded and allowed them in. Inside there were people drinking and smoking. There were girls on the stage singing and dancing while some cheered for them. Azumi went over to a table in the corner. She signaled for Renz to follow her. Nana looked around with curious eyes while Joan stood by her trainer in a guard stand. "If you have any questions make them now." Azumi told Renz.

Eve began to bite whatever it could. Then she roughly scratched the floor. After that she began using flamethrower, but nothing caught on fire. She howled desperately and with loneliness. After tiring herself out, she curled up where Maker's trail of scent ended.

Renz stayed outside, since he was only 17. He did send Piloswine after Azumi, just in case she needed backup. He waited outside, looking at his Pokédex to learn more about Kirlia and Loppunny. He also had Krokorok out with him to keep an eye out.

Piloswine followed Azumi closely, but sometimes stopping to pick up scraps off the floor. He also found a puddle of liquid spilled on the ground and began lapping it up, then ran after Azumi again.

Azumi sat there quietly until Judy showed up. He had a big grin on his face. "Azumi baby! How I love it when you visit me!" He sat down across from her. Joan growled and Nana just starred at him. "Now what can I do for you today?"
Azumi began to talk. "Someone broke into my apartment and we have hooded man running around preaching nonsense. What do you know?"
Judy cleared his throat. "It's difficult to express yourself ya know? Gov always picking on the weak. Specially them pigs. Not you of course. Why sometimes I wish to smack them all the way to the snowy parts of Sinnoh." He stopped as a waitress left a drink on the table. He took a sip. "You remind me of my sister, Rudy. She always drank hot cocoa before dinner." He drank again and finished his drink. "I'm afraid I can't help you." He got up, looked at Azumi and winked. He laughed and left.
Azumi left the bar and went with Renz. "We are heading North. You got a sweater?"

Renz stood up and stretched.

“Yeah, I have a sweater. Lemme get it.”

Renz dug into his bag and pulled out a blue sweater with a Mamoswine, a Slakoth and a Torracat on it, and the caption ‘Ice Type Age’. Then he noticed Piloswine coming out of the bar. The pig bumped into the doorframe and staggered over to Renz.

“What happened, bud? You okay?”

“Pyyyyeeeeell”

Azumi looked at his sweater. "I like that film." She sighed. "But we are going to need something better. It's quite cold up in Snow point city." Azumi adjusted her bag. "Your pokemon doesn't look ok." She looked at him with curiosity. "You should take him to the center. I will get you some clothes. What size are you?"

“This sweater was fine last time I went up north in Sinnoh. And you forget, boys are usually more resistant to cold.”

He laughed as he said that. Then an idea popped into his head. He bent down and sniffed, and detected the smell of alcohol.

“He got into some alcohol! I’ve heard that an antidote can actually fix that, but I’ll bring him to the Pokémon Center just in case.”

Azumi frowned. She hated when they took her opportunity to go shopping. "Fine. I'll go get myself something. I'll meet you at the Pokemon center." She walked away, with Joan and Nana following behind.
After a while in a clothing store, she bought herself a black coat. Also, she bought a hat for Nana and matching blue scarfs for Nana and Joan.
She arrived at the pokemon center and sat down to wait for Renz.

Renz wandered around for awhile before finding the Pokémon Center, and once he found it he realized that Piloswine had wandered off.

“Why didn’t I return him to his Pokéball?”

Renz asked himself. After a minute or two he found him sniffing at a trash can and grunting to himself. Renz recalled Piloswine to his Pokéball and made his way back to the Pokécenter, healed his Pokémon, and then rejoined Azumi.

“Ready to go, Azumi?”

Azumi nodded and walked with Renz. They reached the train station and Azumi bought two tickets. Once inside they sat at a booth, Azumi and Joan sat across with Nana in Azumi's lap. Once the train began to move, she began to speak. "Listen. Whoever took my stuff seems to be related to that pink explosion." She looked out the window as if she wasn't talking to him. "I also found out that they might have connections in the government and deep connections in the police force. Therefore, don't trust anyone with authority right now." They went into a tunnel and everything went dark. Azumi kept talking. "If I don't get my Pokemon back soon, I will depend on your strength. Can I trust you with that?" The train left the tunnel and the light came back. She starred at Renz seriously, waiting for an answer.

Azumi sighed. "I arrested a man, who was high in the chain of command in the police force. He attacked Lucian's and Byron's debate using a so called team Galactic. They used similar teleporting technology to the one the man used in the forest." She stopped as a waiter brought her and Renz two cups of tea. Once the waiter left, Azumi continued. "The man accused Byron of being guilty. Which let's me believe that both incidents are connected and lead to the same man. My Pokemon being stolen is either revenge or a blackmail situation." Azumi paused to drink from her tea. She looked down looking sad. "I'm sorry you got dragged into this. None of you deserved it."

“Well, I wasn’t ‘dragged’ into this, you could even say I rode into it.”

Renz mentaly facepalmed as he failed his attempt at a joke. It wasn’t even that funny. He decided to change the subject.

“What do you think about about this alleged ‘Palkia’? Do you think it really was there? I mean, there had to have been SOMETHING that made a Crater that big.”

Azumi drank from her tea. She didn't catch Renz's attempt of a joke. "I don't know. It's hard to believe that something with so much power just decided to do what a human asked. With so much technology and Pokemon, it's possible it's just a fake." She took a deep breath. "I mean if it is the real thing. We are on a suicide mission. There's no way we could stand a chance against such a being." She looked at Nana, who was peacefully sleeping on her lap. "I've never been to Snow point, have you?"

“Yeah, I traveled there once...”

There was a slight pause as Renz recalled the events which had let him to Snowpoint.

“That was when I caught Piloswine. He was a Swinub back then.”

Renz jumped as a Spinda walked down the middle of the train. He quickly scooched as far away from it as he could get. ‘This is a sign... oh no...’ he thought.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli bent down to the ground and looked at the foot marks in the dust of the abandoned house, they ended right in the middle of the building. He felt in the footprints, finding a small layer of dust still there "She only came by a few minutes ago" he stood up "So if there already dust in there, something must have disturbed it, like a large flying pokemon or something"

"It's no problem." Azumi said with a smile as the trainer took the Spinda away. She looked back at Renz. "What harm could an adorable Spinda donde to you?" Outside the window, the mountains and fields were now covered in snow. Nana woke up and looked out the window. She smiled as she saw different bird Pokemon flying over the white scenery.

Michael and Jodi's hearts ached as they watched the poor Flame Pokémon whining. "Okay, this is it. I have had enough!" Michael said, stomping his foot.
"What do you mean?" Jodi said with a confused look.
"I am gonna do the most obvious thing... Message 'Aker." He got his PokéGear out and sent:
Where are you??!! Eve is whining and howling because you suddenly disappeared. Come back now!!!!
He sighed disappointed and stared at the PokéGear with a frown, waiting for an answer.

Renz was more open to conversation now that the Spinda was gone.

“It wasn’t ‘an’ adorable Spinda, it was a large group. They were chasing myself and one of my friends for quite awhile. Not to mention some of them knew Hypnosis, which was a real pain in the butt when you are trying to escape. There were some Typhlosions as well, but I am pretty sure they only attacked through malnourishment. I actually caught one.”

Azumi laughed. "Sounds like an adventure." The train began to slow down. "We are getting off soon. There should be a woman by the name of Rudy, expecting us. Please be on the lookout for her." The trainer stopped. Azumi picked up Nana and walked out, with Joan following her. She stepped off the train and looked around. She didn't notice anyone. She sat at a bench, waiting for Renz.

Maker looked at the pokegear. "Derp. Should've thought of this before." She replied to Michael:
I have no idea. We walked into this old house, then a pink flash and now I'm in a dark small place. I think it's a closet. Smells like cookies though. My pokeballs won't work and I think my ankle is chained to something. Hug Eve for me!