• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

Michael started tapping his foot as he waited for Maker to respond. As he got a message, his frown turned into a scowl. He quickly wrote back:
I sometimes think a child has taken control of your brain.:@ Good luck with that.
After he sent the message he looked at the others and said "I'm not going after her."
"Wait, WHAT!?!? Why?" Jodi asked confused.
"Look at the message she just sent me!" He showed Jodi the message and continued "I am staying right here..." He waited a second and continued "...Well, outside. You guys can go ahead. Come on, Vapo." He quickly hugged Eve and stomped his way outside, sitting down on the grass with a scowl.
Jodi sighed with grief and turned to Eli. "So, where were the footsteps leading, again?"

"...How do you know she smelled cookies? Eli, you should ask before peeking at someone's phone." Jodi said with a giggle. "Anyway, where would the kitchen be? It could be on the first floor, in a creepy basement, in a creepy attic... Hm...Hey Shiftry, can you find it?" Shiftry shrugged and looked at Eli, awaiting for his answer.

Just as Michael stepped out, a blue electric energy covered the ruined down house. A man stepped into the living room. He had green hair and black shades on. He was wearing a blue school uniform. He looked at Jodi. "Oh darn did I miss one?" He said as he looked past them and saw Michael outside through the window. "Well whatever is outside it can't get in and we can't get out. Your stuck with me!" He grinned as he finishef his sentence. "You see that blue energy thing? Anything that touches it, will receive a counter shock that equals two times the force you hit it with." He stopped as Eve began to growl at him. "Keep it down you. You're the one who brought them here." He stretched his arms. "Anyways, pokeballs or any electronics don't work in here either. I see you have a Shiftry with you, he looks tough." He chuckled. "Anyways, I have your airhead of a friend, she is somewhere where I can't hear her, thank goodness, am I right?" He laughed.

The man rolled his eyes. "Eli I know you're up there bro, I cleared said I missed ONE and that is cupcake man Michael, who is outside." He waved at Michael through the window. "Now don't be rude and come join Jodi. She might be afraid alone down here." He scratched his chin. "I was told you kids were tough, but I gotta say, you were easy to catch.

As the blue barrier enveloped the house, Michael rushed there and was about to punch it when he heard the weirdo's speech. "Ugh, you creep!" Michael yelled with a scowl. "Jodi, grab a knife and stab him! Grab any sort of weapon and murder him!" Jodi looked shocked through the window and said:
"What? NO!!! I won't do that!"
"Ugh, you wuss! Fine, I'll just pierce my way in and I'll be the one who kills him! I don't care if this blue thing has Wobbuffet magic, I'll free you!" He started punching the barrier, but every time he got hit back by his own fist twice as hard. Jodi looked angry at the weirdo and asked "What do you want from us?" Shiftry quietly growled, ready to slap the man with his leaves.

The man glared at Eli. "Stop that hand movement. I know about your little battle techniques." He laughed at Michael. "Relax! I won't hurt anyone, as long as you do what I say, which is stay here. So far so good." He leaned back against the wall. "Now listen, we got plenty of information on you guys. You just HAD to meddle in our affairs. So, my job is too keep you here until we do what we gotta do." He raised his hands. "I'm stuck here with you. No way out for me either." He put his hands down. "You guys want to play a game to kill time or something?" He yawned loudly. "We could be here for DAYS!"
Eve began barking at the man. "Wow you are just as annoying as your trainer. Seriously why do you guys even follow her? Nothing good comes from it, as far as I can see." He burst into laughter again.

Michael growled as the weirdo spoke. "How will you survive for a couple of days, huh? Have you thought about that, you booger haired bastard?" Michael yelled angry. "Jodi, do something!" Jodi thought for a second, and then spoke:
"Actually, a game would be nice, as long as it doesn't involve ridiculing my friends."
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND??!!"Michael scowl became even bigger. He began yelling and jumping up and down. He was talking so fast that you could make out only some words: 'Aker, weirdo, knife, rock, murder, kill, hate and die. Jodi sighed and asked Eli:
"What do you think?"

The man laughed at Michael. "So this is one of those Michael fits I've heard about. What a thing to witness." He walked across the room and from underneath a burned down couch, brought out a cooler. "I got snacks here." He opened it up and walked back to the same spot he was at before. "Truth or Dare? That sounds fun!" He pointed at Michael. "Hey Michael!" He yelled. "Make sure not to leave okay? We are being watched, you leave and we ALL get it. You know?" He did a thumbs up and passed his thumb along his throat. "By the way, dear prisoners, you can call me Booger. Courtesy of Michael." He burst into laughter. "Ok! Let's play!"

As Michael continued to yell about how Maker got them into this and how 'Booger' should die, Jodi got a question and a dare ready. "Since I'm a girl and also the youngest, I will start!" He looked over at the suspicious man and said "Hey 'Booger', Thruth or Dare?"
As Michael noticed they were still playing even though he protested, he gritted his teeth and continued to yell and jump.

Renz did a quick search around before rejoining Azumi at the bench.

“So... do we just wait? I didn’t see anyone, and by that I mean anyone. As in no employees, no passengers boarding or exiting trains, nothing. And that is worrying.”

He had released Garchomp as well, and the dragon perked up suddenly. He walked towards the ticket booth and then looped back over to Renz, pointing towards the ticket booth.

Last edited:
Azumi didn't look concerned. "Right. Nobody is suppose to know we are over here."
A woman walked into the scene. She had a large black coat and dark short hair. She walked with pride and looked ahead towards Renz and Azumi. Once she arrived to their location, she smiled. "You must be Ms. Towers and you..." Her smiled disappeared when she looked at Renz. "... You must be the other one."
Azumi stood up and shook her hand. She then bowed slightly and quickly. "Thank you for your help. Are you Miss Rudy."
The woman smiled. "Yes. No point in hiding from a detective." She laughed softly. "I will take you to your rooms. It's quite a ride, so please, go to the bathroom before hand." She glared at Renz as she turned and walked away.
Azumi smiled. "She seems nice." She signaled Nana and Joan to follow her. Nana skipped happily and would play with the snow, while Joan followed quietly.
Outside the train station there was a black SUV with darken windows. A man held the back door open, where inside you could see Rudy sitting down. Azumi got in with Nana in her laps. Joan took the last sit available. The man closed the door and signaled yo Renz for him to ride on the passenger's side on the front.

"Obviously dare." Booger answered. "This game gets boring after a few truths." He took out a piece of gum from his pocket and began to chew.

Renz returned Garchomp to his Pokéball and then got into the passenger side seat. He didn’t like the look that this woman kept giving him. At least the driver was comparatively pleasant. Renz kept an eye on his surroundings as they drove, trying to remember the roads they took, and also recalling the places he remembered from his last visit.

The viechle left the road and turned into the white forest. Azumi and her Pokemon watched the white scenery quietly while Rudy played on her phone. After driving for about 30 minutes into the forest, the car finally stopped. They stepped out in front of a cabin. Rudy gave Azumi the keys. "If you need anything, there's a way to communicate inside. Code 420." She smiled and stepped back into the SUV. They drove away, leaving Azumi and Renz alone.
Azumi opened the door and walked inside. In the living room, there was a table that had a map spread out. It signaled where they were located and 5 different locations circled in red. Azumi removed her coat and helped Nana with her hat and scarf. Once she finished she looked at Renz. "The red spots in the map mark the possible hideouts of our enemies." She went to the small kitchen. "Want some tea?"

“I suppose I’ll take some.”

Renz walked over and looked at the marks on the map. He wasn’t super familiar with the geography of Sinnoh, but he saw one in Jubilife City, which he recognized as the capital of the region. He snapped a picture with his Pokédex just in case he ever needed it, then went to take a quick look around the cabin. There was (besides the living room) a small kitchen, a bathroom, and a bedroom. He also found a cabinet filled with blankets, and pulled a few out to get warmed up.

Azumi prepared the tea and set it at the table. She also looked at the map, with a cup of tea on her hand, and pointed at one circle up north of the map. "There is one near here. Problably by the lake. That's where we are going. I expect them to have their guard down right now. They focus on trying to convince people, which means this area is the least taken care off because of the low population in this area. I suspect they have their supplies and I hope we can find information on their teleporting equipment." She drank from her tea. "Also, information on the rest of their hideouts, which might help me find my sister and friends." She looked at Renz. "What do you think?"

“Sounds like a plan. But I would like to head back to the center. If we encounter any Ice types I’m gonna need some backup.”

He sipped his tea. Ty would be good against any Ice types, and didn’t mind cold weather, unlike all his Pokémon except Piloswine.

“So what is our strategy? Just break in, or a stealth mission?”

Azumi looked at the map. "Stealth of course. We can't stand a chance against multiple numbers. Not in my condition." She looked sad for a moment and then came back to herself. "I hope my Pokemon are here. Edward must be getting hungry." She turned her attention to Renz. "If you need to go to the center, please return by today. We can't delay this much time. Plus, I would like to go at midnight." She finished her tea and turned to go. "Prepare yourself." She walked to the bedroom and closed the door.

Renz made a quick stop by the Pokémon center and grabbed Ty, and put Gligar back in the PC. He made his way back to the cabin and grabbed his stuff.

“Ready.”

He realeased Ty and the firey badger appeared in front of him, laying down on the floor. Upon first inspection this was a standard Typhlosion, but he was actually missing his left back leg.

Azumi emerged from the bedroom. She had a serious look in her eyes. When Nana saw the Typhlosion, she jumped out of Joy, thinking it was the same one she knew. She stopped when she got closer and teleported away. Azumi sat on a chair and looked at the map. "It's still early. We need to wait more. What happened to your Typhlosion?" She asked without looking up. Joan just starred at the new arrival suspiciously.

"Interesting choice..." Jodi said with a smirk. If he was up to doing whatever she was going to say (like the rules say he should), then she can pretty much ruin his plans. But first, she wanted to have some fun. She waited a few seconds before finally speaking "I dare you to... When you see one of your superiors, call them ... a sewer bastard."

Renz bent down and stroked Ty.

“Ty got on the wrong side of his old master. His leg was cut off, and it would have been a lot worse if he hadn’t gotten away.”

The Typhlosion shrunk as it heard its old master mentioned. But after a little bit he calmed down and began emanating heat into the room. He looked at Nana curiosly. He didn’t understand why it was scared...

Booger laughed. "Ok, that was easy. I've called them worse." He looked over at Michael through the window. "I guess he ain't playing." He looked at Jodi and Eli. "Now for both of y'all. Truth or Dare?" An evil smirk crossed his face.

Azumi closed her eyes. "I'm sorry to hear. I have a Typhlosion at home. He is very lovely and protective of Nana." She looked over at the Typhlosion. "Your a lovely Pokemon also I'm sure." She looked at Nana, who had teleported by her side. "Be nice Nana, if he was dangerous, Joan would've acted by now."
Nana looked at her trainer and then at the Typhlosion. She smiled and and waved at it.
Azumi got up. "Now Renz, how are you doing on items? I have 3 full restores and 1 revive."

“Hm. Let’s see... I’ve got a few Max Revives, some regular ones and a bunch of Hyper Potions. And an Escape Rope, and some Ether. Everything else isn’t super useful for the situation.”

Ty yawned and licked the stump of his leg. It made it a lot harder for him to battle, and almost impossible to walk. He waved back at Nana when he noticed her waving.

As he was screaming and jumping, an idea came to Michael's head. "Why didn't I think of that!" He quickly turned his back to the window and got his PokéGear to chest level where no one could see it, while still jumping and yelling. He quickly sent Azumi:
'Zumi! We're in big trouble! We're in Celestial Town or City... I think.
If you hear screaming, you're getting close.

He quickly closed it and continued to throw a tantrum. It's a good thing he didn't make it obvious and that he was a fast typer.
Jodi thought for a second at Booger's question and then responded with a smile "Neither. I'm not letting a creepy man ask me a question, or letting him dare something." Coincidentally, she was stading right in front of the window, blocking the others' sight of Michael. (she didn't actually mean to block him, she didn't know what he was doing)

"That would problaby be enough." Azumi said. "We still have plenty of sunlight. Is there anything else you want to go over? I'm sure there are many questions." She poured more tea into her cup.
Nana giggled when she saw Typhlosion waving back. She then teleported next to Joan and it looked like she was speaking to her.

Booger frowned. "A quitter? That's lame." He looked over at Eli. "Fine. Truth. Easy questions. Hypothetically speaking, let's say we decide to brake one of Maker's fingers every time you did something you weren't suppose to, but you had the chance to escape. Would you do it?" He burst into laughter. "You have to be honest!"

As Michael continued to scream, his mind was racing. "Come on, Azumi! What's taking you so long?" He thought in distress. "Are you out on a date with Ray, 'cause I don't sense it! Come on, bring Interpol, bring an army, bring every Champion of every region, I don't care, just hurry!!!!" Soon, his throat started to hurt. He coughed twice and fell to the ground, breathing heavily. "I swear I'm gonna kill both of the Towers Twins..."

Booger burst into laughter as Michael fell to the floor. "Looks like Michael is down! You ok out there? Want to come in and join us?" He laughed at his own joke. "Boy it's more fun seeing you in person than reading your profile. Who would've thought that such trainers took down the mighty Tempest. Which we are grateful for, since it was the perfect distraction for us to start our thing." He took out another piece of gum and placed it in his mouth. "But we planned this out perfectly. Ray is busy with his bromance Lucian, Azumi is running around who knows where looking for her Pokemon, pokegear, friends and the bad guys. Then I got Jodi and Michael trapped with me. Oh and Eli who joined the party late." His smiled widened. "We did our homework on you all. You ain't getting away easily."

Michael quietly growled as Booger spoke. "Ugh, I can't believe that freak!" He thought, gritting his teeth. "Why won't Azumi respond?... Ugh, she always got involved last year, but now when I don't hate her she won't respond?! Grr... You know what, screw her! I'll message Ray." He checked to see if anyone was looking at him and began typing. He quickly sent:
Ray, please come to Celestial City or Town, whatever. We really need some help!!!
He quickly closed his PokéGear and started plotting a murder plan.

"I'll kill you if you talk to me again." Michael said sternly from the ground. "You even said that no one can get in and that no one can get out. I may be fourteen by I'm certainly not dumb." He shot him one last death glare and looked the other way. "I swear Ray and Azumi will pay for not coming to save us..." He thought with a scowl. Vaporeon sticked out her tongue at Booger and curled up next to Michael.

“Unless there is a description of the base on that map, then there no real questions. We’ll just have to wing it.”

He continued to stroke Ty as he talked. The Typhlosion enjoyed being rubbed along a certain part of his neck. Renz checked his bag one more time, and came out with an Assault Vest.

“Would this be any use?”