• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

Renz looked over to him.

‘Any chance you have something that will pound the truth into somebody’s head?’

He was still feeling bitter. He had been getting ready to fly back to Canalave City to look for Ceasar. He looked back towards the mountain to see if anyone from the group was coming down the side, but he didn’t see anyone. Of course, they could easily be hidden from view by some boulders or something. He turned back to the person in front of him.

‘I’m sorry, I don’t really need any items right now.’

With this he sent out Garchomp and prepared to leave.

Darwin had been in the business long enough to know how to be persistent. He remained quietly observant of Renz's words and actions and decided that one way or another, Darwin would get some customers. "Wait!" Darwin cried out in a stern, alarmingly, but somehow non-desperate manner. "You wouldn't be happening to be travelling in a group would you?" Darwin remembered that Renz's words "Any chance you have something that will pound the truth into somebody's head?" Darwin assumed that Renz probably had got into a fight of some sorts. This feeling resonated within Darwin as he has lost friends before through petty fights, nothing that made him terribly sad but he did understand the feeling.

Darwin decided that maybe he could reconcile whatever happened and perhaps benefit from it. Darwin decided to carefully press Renz on what happened, using a calm and respectful voice, "Hey man, is everything all right? If you came here to this mountain in a group you shouldn't abandon them. I can help you find them if you wish."

Renz paused for a moment.

‘Let’s just say that we were in a situation where I thought we were going to be diplomatic, then our leader called out their Pokémon and told some people to get ready to battle, and then I sent out my Pokémon and attacked first and now everyone in the group is mad at me. I don’t need help finding them, I’m trying to go find one of my Pokémon who I left to guard something. Thanks for the offer though. If you see the group you could tell them that I’ve gone back to Canalave for awhile. Look for a girl with red hair and tattoos along her arm, and three younger kids with her.’

He began getting on Garchomp’s back so they could take off.

Last edited:
"Okay take care, sir!" Darwin spoke out before heading in Renz's direction. He hoped that Renz would settle things with his friends and resolve his issues. Still he remained disappointed that he couldn't sell anything to him. He hiked his way up the mountain using his pike to gain leverage. He stopped for a short rest before coming up with an easier idea. He took some paper and a pen out and inscribed a message:
Greetings!
My name is Darwin and I recently met your friend who owns a Garchomp. Whatever happened between you guys, I hope you can still be friends. He told me to tell you to he was going to Canalave city. As for me, I'm a salesman with some pretty sweet and rare items. I can also do you guys favors as well, so long as you pay. I'm just trying to make a living, so if you would like to meet please write back on this letter with a location to Rendevous! Thank you!

Darwin sent out his Ninjask, Heart, to carry the letter and deliver it over to the group of trainers Renz was talking about. With a nod, Heart flew away in search of this group of trainers. Meanwhile, Darwin used his pike to crack open rocks near the base of the mountain to find rare stones and gems.

Renz watched as the Sinnoh region spread out below him like a map. But as he got higher, his breathing got heavy. The thiner air made it kind of hard to breath, but he eventually adjusted. Garchomp began to soar towards Canalave City on a current of air, and it was a beatific day. Renz felt a bit better now, and started to forgive the others. Telling someone who would listen to his side of the story had also helped him to see their side of things.

————————————————————

Garchomp touched down near the PokéCenter in Canalave, but something was wrong. Renz was coughing and looked pale. Between emotional exaughstion, physical pain from Hermaeus’ attack, and spending the night in a cold cave, he was really not feeling good.

Garchomp carried him inside, and Nurse Joy rushed forward to help. Of course, Garchomp felt protective of his trainer, but he knew that a Nurse Joy would never do anything but help. Garchomp followed Nuse Joy into the back, still carrying Renz.

Last edited:
Azumi walked into a bath house. "Hi, can I get someone to clean this Nidoking for me?" She pointed at Renz's pokemon. "Also, I will need him to be fed." She took out her wallet and handed over a credit card. "For us three..." She pointed at her Kirlia and Buneary. "We will take a bath and have breakfast afterwards." Azumi looked at the Nidoking. "We will find your trainer after this ok? I need you to freshen up before we continue. Do not leave without me." She put her wallet away, picked up her pokemon and walked further into the building.

Maker got up and stretched. "Boy I'm hungry." She looked around. "Wait, where's the Garchomp dude?" She was about to go look for him when her stomach grumbled. "Oh we better eat something, right Dada?" She turned to her pokemon with a smile. The Daramatian smiled back and shook his body, ready to go. Maker looked at the other trainers. "So... Are you all coming or what?"

Nidoking *coughEVENTUALYcough* submitted to being cleaned. He was usually very stubborn, but Azumi had made an impression on him, so he decided he would listen to her. He actually kind of enjoyed being washed, but the washers had had to wear thick gloves so they didn’t get poisoned. He came out nice and clean, and waited calmly for Azumi to reappear.

————————————————————

Garchomp watched worriedly as Nurse Joy tended to Renz, who was laid down on a table. He had been coughing, but now he was unconscious. His face was pale and his breathing was shallow. Nurse Joy gave him some medicine, the turned to Garchomp.

‘I’m afraid all we can do now is wait. We will have to move him to a guest room as soon as possible, because I may have to use this room soon. Would you mind watching him for awhile? Let me know if something happens.’

With this the Joy left the room, and Garchomp sat down and began his vigil.

Azumi came out with new clothes and looking fresh. Nana danced happily while Joan grumbled, upset that she was given another bath. The employees had set up a table with food. Azumi waved at the Nidoking. "Come on. You need to eat." She sat down to eat her food along with her pokemon.

Maker looked at Eli surprised. "You smacked him? Wow." She looked around to see what they could eat. "Yeah... This isn't going to work. Listen I got a Charizard and so does Jodi. Let's use them." She returned her Daramatian and sent out her Charizard. The over grown lizard flapped it's wings proudly. "Well, Eli rides with me. Whenever you guys are ready."

Nidoking ate with good appetite. He was particularly enjoying a dish of salad with meat in it. He was enjoying being with Azumi, she was so nice to him. He grunted happily when he was done eating, and thanked Azumi to the best of his ability.

————————————————————

Garchomp was still watching when Nurse Joy came back into the room. She measured Renz’s temperature.

‘We can move him to one of the guest rooms, now. He should recover relatively soon.’

Last edited:
Azumi got up and cleaned Joan's paws. "You need to eat properly missy." Azumi scolded her as she finished cleaning her. Nana just giggled as Joan gave a grumpy look. She looked over at the Nidoking. "Well, let's go look for your trainer." She walked outside with her pokemon following her. "Ok Nidoking, let's look for anyone or anything that might give us a clue."

Nidoking followed Azumi around town as they searched for Renz. They searched for quite a while, but stopped for a break at the Pokémon center just in time to see Garchomp heading upstairs with Renz in his arms. Nidoking pointed towards Renz, trying to communicate that that was his trainer, but not doing very well.

Azumi turned around to look at the Nidoking and looked towards the direction he was implying. "The second floor?" She looked at him confused. Azumi figured out that the trainer my might there. She walked up to the receptionist. "Excuse me. Would you be able to check this Nidoking's information and show me who his trainer is?" She pointed at Nidoking. "We are searching for his trainer. Also, if records show what was the last center he visited... That would be great." She smiled pleasantly.

The receptionist smiled as Azumi approached. She scrolled through the Sinnoh League Register, and then quickly responded,

‘Oh! There is only one trainer registered in the League with a Shiny Nidoking. His name is Renz Flintrock, and he happens to be at this Pokémon Center! He is very ill, and was just moved from the emergency room to a different one upstairs.’

Nidoking nodded when he heard his trainer’s name mentioned. But when he heard that Renz was sick, he looked slightly worried. As stubborn as he could be, he really was devoted to Renz, and would always help him to fulfill his dream of becoming a Gym Leader.

Nidoking nodded and headed for the stairs. He plodded to the top and entered the only open door on the floor. There was Garchomp, a Nurse Joy, and his trainer. At first the Joy tried to shoo him away, but Garchomp put up a hand to stop her. Renz was still asleep but after a few minutes he woke up. He was still sick, but he was beginning to recover.

————————————————————

An hour or so later, Renz got up and went downstairs, Garchomp and Nidoking following him, and supporting him from time to time.

Maker waved at Jodi and Michael. "See you in town!" Her Charizard roared and swoop down the mountain. On the way, Maker saw a Ninjask flying around. She thought it was odd to see a Pokemon like that in this region, but decided to ignore it.
After about 15 minutes, they arrived at Celestial town. Maker got off and looked around. "Wow this place looks old. Now where do we find food here?"

Azumi sat still on the same table, drinking a coffee and reading a magazine. Nana had began dancing to some music a nearby stereo was playing and Joan had fallen asleep on her trainer's lap. Inside the magazine Azumi was reading, there was an article that caught her attention with the title, "Top 5 organized gangs." She was reading about team rocket and team tempest. Even though she had experience with both of them, there was new information she didn't know about.

Maker shrugged. "Fine I guess. The food in there is decent." She began walking forward with a big smile. "It's a nice day today." She said as she returned her Charizard. "This place looks really nice also. So can you tell me more of what happened?" She looked at Eli out of the corner of her eye.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli frowned "Well, after you went out, the head guy managed to teleport us to the top of that mountain, none of us were happy with Renz, as I've said, I hit him, he even dared blam his whole assault on you, even though you told him not to" He shook his head "He left, don't know where he went" They entered "Hey, anyway" He winked "this meals on me"

Maker looked worried. "I guess we kinda did rush in without thinking." She looked up when Eli said he was buying and laughed. "Why do you keep insisting?" She walked over to a table and sat down. "I guess I'll give you the privilege, again, of buying me food. But, you decide what we are eating." She took out Eve's pokeball and looked at it. "Hey so what was your first pokemon? How'd you get it?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli smiled "Maybe there's a reason" he ordered two hamburger meals, some salad for Razor and two hamburgers for his other two "My first pokemon? It was Veon, My aunt owns an Eevee ranch an another region and gave it to me for my birthday, made sure I knew it was the only one I was getting for free" he smiled "Loved her from day one"

Renz sat down across from Azumi quietly. She was reading, so she probably didn’t know he was there. He normally wouldn’t just sit down randomly across from a person he hadn’t met, but Ceasar had been pointing at her, and he was pretty sure that Ceasar meant that she had been taking care of him.

He sat for a moment before realizing this was Maker’s sister. Azumi, he thought they had said. But he didn’t remember for sure, so he asked,

‘Miss Towers? Ceasar here says that you took care of him while I was gone, thank you.’

"Okay, we'll meet you there!" Michael shouted as Maker and Eli took off, waving at them. "Jodi, are you ready to take off?"
"Hm? Oh yes, in a second." Jodi said, Michael's words snapping her out of her thoughts. "But first, if we would be in an alternate universe, how would you look like?" Michael thought for a second, and then started describing what he thought his alternate self looks like. After Jodi described her alternate self, they took off to the skies on Charizard's back. They eventually got to Celestial City and found Maker and Eli talking.
"Hey dorks, what weird conversations did we miss?" Michael asked them with a smirk and an eyebrow raised as Jodi called back Charizard.

Azumi had noticed when Renz had approached her, Joan's growling gave it away. She finished the paragraph she was reading and looked up at him with a smile. "It was no problem. I'm glad to see you're okay." She began to pet her Buneary to calm her down. "By the way, do you happen to know where everyone else is? I am without my pokegear and have no connection with them." She reached for the menu and passed it to him. "Feel free to order anything, it's on me. Oh and if you could order two yogurts also."

Maker laughed at Michael's comment. "We were talking about how if we put you and Jodi in a tough contest, Jodi would win hands down." She replied sarcastically. "Are you two going to eat?"

"HEY! I would not--No, you're right." Michael responded to Maker and Eli. "I still have some food in my bag." He started searching through his bag and got out three bags of chips and two boxes full of cupcakes, and put them on the table. "Huh, no wonder why I'm not the slimmest." Jodi got a Cherubi cupcake and responded to Eli's question:
"We talked about what we would look like in an alternate universe."

Michael and Jodi sighed as they followed Maker and Eli outside. "I think it will be pretty hard getting there." Michael said. "But still, I need to know how handsome I am in the other dimension!"
"Judging by how low the chances are that we will actually get there, I don't think you'll get to see yourself." Jodi said with a chuckle. "But I guess with the power of friendship we will succeed."

Maker thought for a while. "Ok well let's think of what we know. They were in this weird looking altar. Where can we find something like that?" She then lighten up, as if an idea came to her. "There was also a Rattata man back in Veilstone! There might be one for each city! Maybe that's why there were so many!" She looked around. "We can ask people around here if they have seen one like that. Then we find him and make it take us to that one place again."

"I don't know if it will work..." Jodi said deep in thought. "After what happened earlier, I don't think they would let anyone else in there."
"Yeah, and I think they may recognize us, since Renz made such a scene down there." Michael added. "We might need reinforcements so we'll outnumber them. As much as I don't like asking for help, I think we'll need Azumi and her Interpol crew to help us..."

"Wait, 'Aker!" Michael called after Maker as he and Jodi followed after her and Eli.
"We didn't mean to make you feel you feel useless... or whatever you're feeling now..." Jodi apologized as the two of them caught up to her and Eli.
"We can do this your way, without and help, if that makes you feel better..."
"...So, where do we start?"