• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli waved his hand "Never said it was impossible, only there was another explanation" He got up and walked over to maker "it would be exciting while I don't think its lickly, I'll help you look into the 'other dimension theory'" after hearing the other question he smiled "It's exciting!" Veon shackily stood on her hind legs and swiped her claws in the air playfully at Garchomp

Garchomp leapt back and continued to jump around, then plopped down on his back, writhing around.

‘Garchomp? What are you DOING?’

Renz called his Pokémon. Garchomp cocked his head and sat still for a moment, then began to roll. He rolled to the side of the crater, then shot down the side.

‘Garrrrrrrrrrr... (wheeeeeeeeeeee!)’

Maker's mood lightened up when Eli offered to help her. "Great!" She placed her arm around his shoulder. "We are now the super nova dimensional team!" She pointed at the sky. "We are going to show this other dimensions who is the best and allow our good versions to join us!"

Azumi stopped and took the handcuffs from Byron. "You're on your own from here." She got her wallet out and took out a small piece of paper. "Here. It's my private number. Only my family has access to this. Get somewhere safe and let me know if you need anything." She turned around and walked away, her pokemon following closely behind.

Maker thought for a moment. "Well he can be Arcanine's assistant meanwhile." She walked through the forest with her Infernape walking before her, lighting the way. "If I recall correctly, there was one of those crazy dudes by the bar outside of town right?" She asked Eli.

Renz walked behind them silently, listening to the trainers ramble on and on, and he was getting impatient. He called Garchomp over to him and called to the others,

‘If we are going to look, we should go sooner rather than later. And if we’re going to postpone the search for the night, I’m gonna go get some sleep and then I’ll meet you guys at the Pokémon center tomorrow.’

He got on Garchomp’s back and got ready to take off as soon as everybody else was ready.

Last edited:
"Well we are on our way over there RenzyMcKennzy!" Maker told the impatient trainer. "But if you're in a rush I guess it can't be helped." She returned her Infernape and released her Rapidash. The fire pokemon shook his head violently and snorted smoke out of his nostrils. "Well talk about impatient." Maker said as she got on her pokemon. She then stretched her hand out to Eli. "Need a ride?"

‘I’ll meet you guys at the border of town, then.’

Renz and Garchomp took to the sky through a gap in the trees and reached the town in a few minutes.

Once they landed Renz leapt off and released his other two Pokémon. He began pondering the message of the strange man...

Maker watched as the Garchomp flew away. "Sheeesh someone is excited to begin." She leaned towards her Rapidash's ear. "Hey Roy, I bet you can't cross the city in 10 minutes."
With that, the rapidash let out a loud neigh and took off. Maker laughed out of excitement as the stallion rushed through the forest, barley avoiding trees. Soon they left the forest and into the city. As they ran through the streets, they jumped over a bench and then a few pokemon and people. "Don't fall off Eli!" Maker yelled as they sped through the streets of the city.
After a few minutes of uncontrollable running, they finally reached the outside of town. They ran past Renz and his Garchomp. Maker barley recognized their blur and yelled "HEY!" as they rushed by. Then the Rapidash slowed down, they had arrived to a stop by the bar.
Maker laughed. "Great job!" She patted her Pokemon's neck. "You ok back there Eli?"

‘Maker, your Rapidash’s speed continues to amaze me. So I think you guys said this Disciple was near a Bar? Was that the guy I heard shouting about Palkia just before I met you?’

Renz called back Hardhat and Garchomp, but left Ceasar out. He was probably the most intimidating of Renz’s Pokémon. He was tired of being so confused and he was going to make sure he got answers.

Maker took Eli's hand. "Thank you sir." She said as she got off and returned her Pokemon. She smiled towards the compliment made by Renz. "We trainer all summer with wights on to get that speed." She looked in the direction of the bar. There were many motorcycles parked outside and some people smoking. "It doesn't even look like they care about the mess we did earlier." She looked around, there were a few more shops. Her attention was caught by a barber shop. "Scarfty's Barber and Tattoo" was the title
I'm going to go ask there, you two spread out and we meet here in two hours.

Renz began to search down the next road. He wasn’t really checking inside the buildings, since this man was a ‘street prophet’ he expected to find him preaching on the streets. But 3 streets and one hour later, he hadn’t found anything. He stepped into a restaurant and ordered a root beer, and sat down for a minute to rest his legs. After downing the root beer, he paid and left to continue his search.

Maker walked into the barber shop. There were a few bikers inside who turned to see the new comer. They all gave Maker a weird look.
"Did you all lose something?" Maker said with an angry tone.
The bikers laughed and turned around. From the other side of the room, a woman walked over to Maker. She had long black braided hair and her arms were full of tattoos. "Don't mind them. How can I help you?"
Maker smiled. "I want a full service."
The woman laughed. "Sweety this isn't Kalos. You walk in here and ask for a full service and you get a tattoo, haircut and piercing."
Maker looked at her annoyed. "Yeah. That's exactly what I want."
The woman looked at her surprised. "Oh well then full service it is. Over here." She left Maker to a barber chair, where Maker sat down. "What would it be first?"
Maker grinned. "Haircut."

Azumi walked out of the forest and back to the city. "I'm starting to get tired." She said with a drowsy look. "I better head to the Pokemon center."

Renz was wrapping up his search, and he headed back to the part of town they were meeting back up. He hadn’t had any luck. Plenty of people had seen the man, but nobody could tell him where he was.

He reached the edge of town. Maker and Eli were not back yet, so he laid down on the grass and stared up at the stars. He wondered how long it would take him to finish the gym challenge with Byron in jail.

The sound of the needle could be heard all over the barber shop. Maker looked at herself in the mirror. She had cut one whole side of her hair short and left the rest long. The ear that was now exposed had six piercings on it. She looked down at her arm, where the biker woman was finishing her tattoo. It was a picture of her whole team going down her arm. It started with her flareon at the shoulder, then followed by her Rapidash. Then, around her elbow was Infernape and then Charizard. Daramatian and Salandit where all the way up to her wrist. Last of all, her volcaron was on the top side of her hand.
The biker woman sighed and got up. "My my, you are looking good."
Maker got up and looked at her new tattoo sleeved arm, piercings and haircut. "I look like a badass! Thank you!"
"Thank you! Take care now. I hope you find the dimension traveling man."
Maker smiled and walked out of the barber shop. "Now I definitely don't look like my sister." She said proudly. She walked back to see Eli and Renz already there. "Hey guys! What do you think?" She said as she posed, showing off her arm and haircut.

Ray tuned into the conversations around him: those who'd arrived after the enormous draconic figure had already disappeared seemed skeptical of the situation - but he and the police officers who'd arrived first to the scene gave each other worried looks, as if they were alone privy to the reality of the situation given what they'd seen...

Ray watched as two officers attempted to arrest Byron, and Azumi intervened; he was too conflicted to take a side on the matter, and so he just trusted that Azumi had a plan.

At this point many of the civilians who'd arrived in time to see the legendary-looking beast firsthand were spreading the word throughout the crowd, and people were becoming very uneasy...

"I-I swear! it must've been Palkia! What else could be that MASSIVE, and appear and disappear in the blink of an eye?"
"T-then, is what that man was saying true?"
"B-but, I thought the creation trio was just a myth..."

Uneasy whispers were spreading like wildfire, and the police - despite somewhat believing the rumours themselves, as witnesses - felt obligated to try and ease the situation.

"ATTENTION!" shouted the officer in charge. "I know that we've witnessed something overwhelming here, but we need to keep our heads on straight! I-it's true that there was something - something large and otherworldly in this crater when we first arrived... b-but we can't just jump to conclusions!" The officer seemed to be trying to reassure herself as much as she was trying to reassure the civilians...
"W-we don't know the validity of this mysterious man's claims - but rest assured the Canalave police department will begin its investigation immediately! With Byron safely in the custody of the international police, we'll take it upon ourselves to commence the investigation on his house - and we'll inform the public of our findings immediately! C'mon, team: let's go!" The officer beckoned to her subordinates and a convoy of police began making their way back to the city, towards Byron's house...

Lucian walked up to Ray:
"I think we should go with them" he said. "The last thing I want is for you to think that I'm a political opportunist... but ever since our encounter with team Galactic on Iron Island I haven't been able to shake the suspicion that Byron may somehow be involved with them. This has nothing to do with the fact that he's my ideological opponent... but I think it's clear that this avenue of investigation demands to be explored."

"Don't worry: I know you'd never try to take advantage of a situation like this..." Ray responded solemnly, and he, Lucian, and June followed behind the police officers.

Meanwhile, the street preacher from outside the bar was watching Maker, Eli, and Renz from afar... Once the three of them were finally together, he emerged from the shadow in which he was standing and addressed them with a harsh whisper and an unsettling smile.

"You there! I know those looks... you're searching for the truth, you want answers... well I can give them to you! Follow me! with haste!" Just like that the man returned to the shadow in which he was standing, lifted the cover off of a manhole, and disappeared into the sewers at an alarming speed...

Last edited:
"I knew it!" Maker cried out excitedly. "It's a sewer man! I bet he lives down there and has a dimension traveling machine!" She ran over to the manhole and stood before. "Oh my that stinks." She covered her mouth and nose. "Well we have to do this! Team Alpha Gang Ultra! Let's move!" She pointed down at the hole. "But you two go first because I'm a lady and you have to take care of your leader."

Renz got up, sighed, and walked over past Maker. It wasn’t until then that he saw the tattoos and piercings. He didn’t make any comments, but he disapproved. Ceasar lifted the Manhole and Renz slipped inside.

The ladder down was wet with slime and algae, as was the entire chamber. The only light was from a few Lampent floating up and down the corridors. The water was opaque, and Renz really didn’t want to know what was in there.

Ceasar patiently held the Manhole open, waiting for Eli and Maker.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli returned Lix and jumped into the hole, grabbing the sides of the ladder to slow his fall. once on the ground he wa finally assaulted with the smell. He grinned and let out Razor "Come on Maker, I got you! the air around a leafeon is always clean!" as he said that the air started to clear up due to his leafeon

‘Thanks Eli, That smells a lot better. Now where did that guy go?’

——————————————————————
The prophet was standing in the shadows, watching. He was impressed by the second trainer’s ingenuity. There were three of these people, though, and he would not reveal himself until all three were there.
——————————————————————

Renz called up to the entrance,

‘Maker! You coming?’

Michael began feeling overwhelmed again by all the talking. He didn't understand one bit of what was happening and didn't believe what the others have said. "This is so confusing and lame at the same time." He said displeased.
"I guess so..." Jodi said as confused as him. "Let's get out of here." She called back Ursaring and got on her Charizard's back, as Michael got on his Blaziken's shoulders. They took off, reaching the city in about ten minutes. As they got there, the others were nowhere to be seen. They sighed disappointed and sat on a bench with their Pokémon beside them. They just discussed random topics for some time, until they saw the others in the distance. When Michael and Jodi saw Maker, their eyes went wide. They murmured something about her and walked over to them, but suddenly stopped when some guy came from the shadows. They got out of view before anyone could see them and listened closly. As the weirdo, Eli and the new guy went down the manhole, they stepped back into view. "Wait, Maker! What's going on?" Jodi asked confused.
"And please don't tell me you're gonna go down in a sewer!" Michael said disgusted.

Maker looked at the hole with disgusted look. She took a deep breath and was about to go in, when she heard Jodi. "Oh hey you two! We chased down one of the prophets, maybe he can give us clues to dimensional travel. He went down there tho." Maker pointed at the manhole. "You coming?" She went down the stairs, closing her eyes as of trying to convince herself that it wasn't that bad. As soon as she reached the bottom, she picked up the Leafeon. "Ah! You smell so nice!"

As soon as Maker had her feet on the ground, the prophet stepped around a corner, waved mysteriously, and walked back around the corner.
————————————————————

‘Guys! Look! There he is! Let’s go!’
Renz rushed in that direction, but slipped on the algae and fell on his butt.
‘Ow.’
The man had disappeared back around the corner, and out of sight. Renz stepped more carefully this time.

————————————————————

Nidoking continued to hold the lid open, waiting for these new additions to enter.

————————————————————-

(Note: the water is full of Toxic spikes, so be careful guys!)

Michael felt sick as Maker went down the manhole. "Are you sure about this, 'Odi?" He asked, his voice trembling.
"Yes, I am. Let's go." Jodi said as she got Michael down in the sewers. He didn't even took one step in the water, he just jumped on sidewalk thing. "Ew! I can't believe were in a place like this!>_<"
"Hey, man up! It will be worth it if that isn't completely insane!"
"Ugh... I guess you're right. I really want to see a more serious Maker who doesn't talk about me being older and cuter in an alternate universe!" As Renz called out to them, he sighed frustrated and followed after him with Jodi closely behind.

Ceasar sighed as Jodi and Michael went into the sewers. He laid don the lid and waited. He couldn’t fit through the hole, and his trainer had gotten distracted and forgot to return him to his Pokéball. Or maybe he had left him to guard the entrance! He became exited, the first person who came too close was going to get ABSOLUTELY CLOBBERED.

————————————————————

The prophet walked into a small alcove hidden by hanging algae. He had led them to a T shaped intersection. He hid there so he could appear behind them if they took a wrong turning and call them back. These trainers were promising. Powerful Pokémon. Ingenuity. Attitude. This was indeed, a worthwhile enterprise....

"Ugh fine." Maker said at the idea of wondering ahead. "I hope I don't have to use my fire pokemon to light this place, I would hate to have them suffer this." She walked through the sweet sidewalk, doing her best to avoid looking at the ground or anything that might upset her stomach. She reached the intersection and looked around. "Where did that Rattata man go?"

Renz caught up with her and looked around.

‘He stuck his head around this corner,’ Renz pointed to the right side pathway, ‘And he beackoned for us to follow him. Let’s search that way.’

As the group walked past his hiding place, the prophet stepped out behind them.

‘Wrong way, children!’ He exclaimed as he stepped out behind them. He turned around and grabbed one of the floating Lampent to use as a lantern, and walked down the pathway.

Renz turned around and saw him. He started to run after him when he slipped and fell again, almost sliding into the water.

By the time he looked up, the prophet was already around the next corner. The rest of the group saw where he went, though.

Michael and Jodi groaned as they needed to follow someone who is clearly crazy. "Ugh, I better see myself from an alternate universe or that weirdo gets it!" Michael said as he caught up to the others.
"I hope he doesn't lead us into some sort of trap..." Jodi said as she reached the others. "Are we sure this guy is worth it? He seems pretty sketchy... Like a creepy shrine to Palkia... or his long lost marbles..."

Maker walked in the direction she was told. "He better have good information, or I'm going to feed him to the grimers." She pointed at the water and a grimer passed by floating happily. She walked by Renz. "Stop falling Renzy! I can't imagine who would volunteer to take you out of the water if you do." She laughed and continued to walk. She didn't rush though, the stranger obviously wanted to be followed, so he wasn't going to ditch them.