• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

"Or,You know,just.......something that ends with ball.Because....we would really need the extra help....Oh please let me track down and catch Sneasel!It would be really useful!Ohhhhh PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Michael said to Otis.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“I don’t think a random Pokeball would be hanging around here.” Otis said as she kept on walking forward. She turned to look at Michael, “Look kid, I’m younger that you yet I’m more mature than you. And I won’t help you find Sneasel, you won’t and will probably never find a Pokeball to catch it with.”

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Hey! You will get lost!” Otis called out, putting her hands to her mouth so Otis’ yell could be louder. She sighed, Michael could get really lost in these ruins. And all because he couldn’t catch a Sneasel. Otis then shrugged, and kept walking forward.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TREVENANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Michael yelled as he and Combusken came rushing back with 4 Trevenant behind them. "Combusken use Flamethrower!!!!!!!!!!!!!".Combusken turned around and used Flamethrower on the Trevenant,and they ran back. "Man,that was quite the run."Michael said while huffing and puffing......"We're one step closer to you evolving into a Blaziken."

Azumi reached the end of the hall and looked around for the other two trainers. She sighed as she didn't see them. "They had one job." She said to herself. She looked around and far off she saw a small light. "That could be combusken!" She called and begand running towards the light while still holding on to Jodi. She reached the end and saw Michael talking with his combusken. "Where's Otis?" She asked him.

"Hey but what if Otis is behind us?If we're gonna walk faster she might never catch up,right?"Michael pointed out to Azumi."Ugh,why don't we have phones,we could've call her....Oh yeah,cause we could call the police......Hey,why are you walking so fast?"Michael asked her."Combusken?"Combusken asked her too.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis could hear the two talking very quietly, but she shrugged it off and continued walking forward. Soon she broke into a sprint, her long hair waving behind her. “When is that Pokemon going to come out? I need to get Nia and Joey back...” She spoke quietly, her voice lower than a whisper.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Huh? Who’s there?” She turned when something had shouted. Otis couldn’t hear anymore shouting, and then she made a break for it. She kept on running, her legs gaining new energy called ‘fear’. That emotion alone made her run faster, and fear pulsed throughout her body. Otis made several turns, getting more tired by the minute.

We caught up to them"Otis!You're here!"Michael yelled."Are you okay?Did you get attacked?Why did you ran from us?Because if we heard your footsteps you obviously could've heard our voices!"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis ran past the two, still running. Her heart beating so loud that it blocked out all other sounds except her footsteps. She made a right turn, and then tripped over a Lampent. “Oh no...” The Lampent shot an angry glare at Otis before using Ember on her face. She fell to the ground, pain pulsed through her face. She couldn’t see for awhile, but was able to punch the Lampent away. It retreated, leaving very light smoke behind it.

"I hear them! Get ready now!" The extraterrestrial Pokémon cried in telepathy, as it quickly slammed the door open with its appendages!

"Alikua omin walot!" The little Pokémon shouted in thought transference in the hallway! A bright, sky blue nano wall quickly projected itself between the caster and the other people and Pokémon in the hallway!

"Go! We have to run!" The extraterrestrial Pokémon cried out in telepathic speech to the girls, as they quickly ran along with the floating Pokémon!

"Take a right on the second door to the right then the third door to the left after that. The map said that it's the way out if I'm correct," Tori whispered to the mysterious Pokémon, as Tyler silently wept in his trainer's arms.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“I-I-I think I’m okay... just a scratch...” Otis was finally able to open her eyes, but the searing pain made her close her eyes again. “I think I just need to... wet my face with water or something...” She then realized that there was no water around, so she would have to deal with it. Otis stood up, her face feeling the burning pain once more. She opened her eyes, and continued walking slowly, and slowly.

"Maybe it's Xerneas!"Michael said"Or Yveltal,or mybe Zygarde!Or Diancie,or Hoopa,or Volcanion!Man,it will be so cool!But.......I can make it even better!Back home I read a book about how to lure certain types of pokemon!And to lure Ice types you need those berries over there,soooo.......I'm getting them!!!!!!!"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“It was just a Lampent, I had tripped over it so it got mad at me.” Otis said, her voice quiet. “But I think I’ll be fine... let’s just go get that Pokemon. My wounds will heal over time.” She continued walking, the pain still made about half her face hurt.

"But-but...the berries!"Michael muttered."But-but I need them!".Michael quickly ran over to get them."Yes!"he whispered."Combusken use Ember"he said as he put them on a broken pedestal.The berries melted in a goo that smells like fresh snow.After ten seconds,the Sneasel from before came at the scent of the light-blue goo."Hey little gal..."Michael said with a friendly tone.When the Sneasel saw him,she got really scared "Don't worry,I don't wanna hurt you.Just try to enjoy the smell."And so she did.She became really pleased."See,I made that goo for you.""Snaesel?"She said confused."I just wanna be friends."....The Sneasel went quiet for 4 seconds then...."Sneasel!"she said happily."Yay!"Michael squealed."Wow,I can't believe that worked!"

Azumi saw combusken's flame up ahead. "There they are." She got up and walked over to them. As she got close she saw Otis face. "Oh no!" She cried out as she ran over to Otis. She saw the burn marks on her face. She picked up Jodi's and glaceon, "Here Otis, place your face on her body."

Name: Ray
Team: Dusknoir, Corsola

Ray pulled up to the arid ruins in a beaten-up dune buggy, a long cloud of sand tracing the path of his approach. He pulled a stack of papers marked "confidential" from beneath his seat and eyed them over.
"This is definitely the right location..." he said to himself out loud. "I just hope that Tempest hasn't gotten here first."

Ray dismounted his vehicle and started towards the crumbling compound before him. He caught a glimpse of himself in a cracked window pane as he entered: long, unkempt hair; tattered cloths; dirt...
Heh... Well, hopefully this state of exile won't last much longer...

"When you are done,I think the best thing to do would be to regroup."Michael told th girls."It would be much better if we would have more heads to think solutions,possibilities.And we left some people back there: Anwar,Kaida,Sam."

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She looked at Azumi before nodding. Otis then snuggled the Glaceon’s body, the soothing coolness had made the burns feel less painful. Once all the pain was gone, there was a few small scars on her face where the burn had been. She handed the Glaceon back, smiling a bit. “Thank you...” Otis felt a sting of pain in her face, but it was barely noticeable to her.

"Dusknoir, Shadow Punch!" The large ghost pokemon lashed out with his fists, incapacitating several Lampents that had attacked with Embers.
"These things sure are persistent..." Ray said with a sigh; his already-shabby clothes were now covered with singe marks from the fire attacks. Regardless he continued to trudge through the rubble until he reached the roof of the building he was in.

He scoured the compound from above looking for signs of activity, but didn't see any. He was starting to get discouraged... What if he was too late?
"C'mon, Dusknoir - We'll search another building..."

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis shot a death glare at Michael when she heard him say, ‘Ew’. She stood up, and followed the small group. She sighed quietly to herself, wishing for the comfort of all her Pokemon. Otis was still a bit shaken when the big group of Lampents and their leader, who was a Chandelure, had attacked them. She still smiled at the thought that Spirit had evolved so she had the power to protect her and beat the Chandelure leader and their little army of Lampents.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“I’m fine.” She said with little hints of annoyance here and there. Otis then sped up a bit, going only one step ahead of the group. When will this Pokemon show itself? What will happen to us if we don’t catch it in time? Otis became worried of what will happen to her and the ever so small group she was in.