• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

Jodi sighed as her brother disappeared from view. She gasped as the rest of the group began to leave, hesitating for a second before racing after Otis, Micheal, and Azumi. The girl was dead silent, Glaceon's silky head rubbed against Jodi's palm, relieving the girl of some of her fear. "So I guess we have to find this pokemon." Jodi muttered, to herself mostly, as she looked up and took in a deep breath. "I just want to go home." the girl huffed before looking up at the others around her. Jodi sighed as she fiddled with her fingers and looked at the barren path ahead of them, it lead to an old building; almost to old to stand, it seemed. "A-Are we going in there?" Jodi asked the general group as she pointed a shaky finger towards the concrete walls. "Or should we really check the surrounding woods first?" the girl added in a hushed tone.

Sam grumbled angrily as he marched through the woods. The occasional vine would catch the boys foot, causing him to growl and jerk his foot, ripping the whole plant out of the ground. "I'm damn hungry." the boy muttered as he looked around before scratching the back of his head. Sam then stopped suddenly in his tracks, he took his pokeball out of his pocket and stood with the orb in his hand. Sam stared at the ball before huffing and shoving it back into his pocket, Rampardos wouldn't help him; if anything he'd scare the unidentified pokemon, that they were searching for, away. "Hey! Come here you little pokemon!" Sam called out, as if it would help him. "I won't hurt you! I'm tired of walking, why don't you just come to me?" Sam offered as he put his hands around his mouth like a megaphone.

Michael didn't know what to do:explain to Sam how THAT won't work and possibly lose an arm or help Azumi with that girl, soooooooooooooooooooooo......................he walked with Combusken over to some grass and sat down.

"I'm not moving until we all work together!":pMichael yelled at everyone,Combusken agrees.He knew that this might be his death wish because Sam might kill him since he was loitering but he took the risk anyway.

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Well, I guess you are going to stay there for a looong time.” Otis called out to Michael. Spirit knew that Otis was right, this group could never get along... especially when Otis had become more distant from the others and Sam was being grumpy. “Servine...” Spirit sighed, and she started to walk to the ruins. Otis saw this and decided to walk with Spirit as they both entered the ruins.

"Dang it.I guess that didn't work out as I thought.....Welll....who should we go with?"Michael asked Combusken."Stress Ball or Otis and Spirit?"they stared at each other for 2 seconds before Michael said "Yeah,Otis and Spirit win.""Combusken!"Combusken agreed."Hey!Wait up!!!!!!!"Michael called out to Otis and Spirit.They followed them into the ruins.

"Wait,we'll get lost,wouldn't we.....I guess we should stick with the group..."Michael said"Actually nevermind! he yelled at Otis and Spirit.They went back to the group waiting until Aldous will come back.....IF he'll ever come back....
"Ugh...This sucks....if we would get along it will be better for everyone.........It would be right?"Michael asked Combusken"........I guess they're too stressed or mad or sad....at this rate we'll never see Diggersby and Pyroar again...." "Combusken..." Combusken sighed.
"I guess we should just shut up and follow directions.....*sighs*...Man,why me.......?I bet my parents and my brother are worried sick because I'm not home(ooc: Michael wasn't on a journey,he just wanders from home to catch pokemon).

Last edited:
Jodi smiled at Azumi, pressing slightly against the girl as they walked; it was a habit, she usually clung onto Sam. She looked back at Micheal before whimpering, "What do you think will happen if we can't find this pokemon?" Jodi asked the older female with a sigh. She just hoped they wouldn't hurt her pokemon. She just hoped that this was all a bad dream.

Sam gruffly stopped as he realized the stupid creature wasn't going to come no matter how much he called for it. "Gotta do everything the hard way." Sam huffed as he crossed his arms over his chest and looked around. Sam shrugged as he took out his pokeball and tossed it into the air, releasing the massive pokemon. His rampardos was much larger than the average of his species, Sam assumed ti made up for the lack of intelligence the creature had. "Alright, I can't expect much from you. But maybe we can scare the damn thing out of hiding!" Sam roared his plan triumphantly, causing Rampardos to stomp in agreement.

"What the?"Michael said"He's just like a bully:mean and big but with a brain so small that he would think that Magikarp is strong just at level one.Please don't told him what I said or he'll kill me.Not like you actually can tell him." Combusken chuckled at the remark about Sam."Man,why does he have to be like that ALL THE TIME?"Michael asked Combusken. Then Michael looked at Jodi and Azumi"Oh,I guess she needed a better,less barbaric sibling."Michael said with a smirk."Am I to mean?"He asked Combusken. She said"Combusken!" which translated to "A little..."."Eh,it's okay." Michael said.

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis ran further into the ruins, the cracked walls surrounding her. Spirit took a look around, still confused on where they were in the ruins. “I hope we aren’t lost...” Otis sighed, and she tripped over a vine that had attached itself onto Otis’ foot. She tugged on the vine until it snapped in half. Otis was free, so she picked herself up and continued walking with Spirit.

"Hey,should we worry about about Otis and Spirit?Maybe they got attacked by some Chandelure or some Trevenant ...or maybe they already died or will die.......Or maybe S. S.tress Ball *cough* *cough* new nickname *cough* *cough* will go crazy and kill US."Michael said to Combusken.........."Man,this is soooooo stupid....."........."UGH,WHEN IS ALDOUS GOING TO COME BACK TO TELL US WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"He yelled like a crazy person.He kept doing that for about 5 minutes.

Last edited:
"Finally,someone with a brain!I'm in!" Michael said while shaking her hand."Combusken!!!"Combusken said happily."Hi,you must be the little sister of S. S.tress Ball.Hi,I'm Michael and this Combusken."............."So....our team name should be......?"He asked the girls.

Last edited:
"Wait,so we're gonna leave S. S.tress Ball behind?Wait...that's probably the safer choice."Michael said"Let's go Combusken!!!! They followed them into the ruins."I hope Otis and Spirit are okay...and that Sam will be fine on his own........" Michael whispered to Combusken.

"Ack! That noise sure drove me crazy earlier!" Serah thought, as she resisted the urge to let off a loud squeal.

"W- what's that thing t- t- that just fell?" Tori asked, the moment she caught the sight of a strange Pokémon that suddenly became visible and fell on the floor.

"A- are you alright t- th- there?" Serah inquired, as she slowly approached the extraterrestrial Pokémon.

The little Pokémon gave a slight nod, as it slowly floated up and extended its four, noodle-like appendages. Its red core emitted a pale red, harmless laser towards the girls and their Pokémon. The laser slowly dissipated soon after, as the strange Pokémon replied in telepathy, "I... am... okay, but I have been chased by blue and white people. I learned to speak like this after observing the people here for a month... otherwise I would be speaking on what they would call gibberish."

"I will explain myself later, but we must leave now. I hear from the people there is a city nearby that has a place where we can leave by that thing that goes on the water," The little Pokémon replied, before it slowly folded back its appendages. The red core blinked a few times, as it floated towards the door that had the label of fire exit in all capital letters and in deeply worn red paint.

"Guess I was right about that already," Tori thought, as she followed the extraterrestrial Pokémon with Kaiser in her arms. Serah performed the same task, with Tyler gently cradled in her arms.

"Yeah,actually she knows Agility.But what about it,you want her to check this place or something?Michael asked Azumi."There might be a lot of booby-traps around in these creepy ruins......................................................................"Michael said nervous.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis kept on running, not noticing the quiet cries from behind. But one cry was loud enough for Otis and Spirit to hear. They both turned around, and a huge Chandelure with a few small Lampents were behind them. “Chandellllureee!!!” The big Chandelure shrieked, and it leaped at Spirit. “Spirit!” Otis yelled with panic in her voice when the big Chandelure tackled Spirit, pinning her to the ground. Spirit glared at the Chandelure and smacked it’s face with her tail, using Slam on it with her long tail. But she shrieked in pain when Chandelure’s Ability ‘Flame Body’ had affected her, causing a painful Burn on her tail. Otis then tackled the Chandelure, trying to save her Servine.

“Get. Off. My. SERVINE!” Otis then punched the Chandelure off of Spirit, causing it to fall onto the ground. The little Lampents saw this and immediately attacked Otis. A series of Embers and Smogs happened, causing Otis to pass out from the harsh attacks. Spirit saw her trainer fall to the ground from the large amount of attacks, and she grew furious. She unleashed a huge Solar Beam, which she had been collecting sunlight for. The huge Solar Beam hit all the little Lampents, but since it wasn’t Very Effective, only a few of them Fainted. So they attacked back with Embers, and Spirit was only able to dodge a few of them, when one hit her face. It was Super Effective, and she glared at all the surviving Lampent.

She used Leaf Tornado on them, sending some flying into the ruin walls, causing them to Faint. Ten Lampents were left, and they all unleashed some powerful Infernos on her. Spirit dodged them but one did hit her. She had little HP left, but Spirit wouldn’t give up. She then used another Leaf Tornado, sending the last ten Lampents flying into walls in which they all Fainted. She sighed, then heard something behind her. It was the leader Chandelure that Otis had punched, and it was right in front of Spirit.

Spirit was too tired to dodge the Heat Wave that Chandelure had used on her. She was thrown back into a wall, only a step away from Fainting. Spirit shot a determined look at the Chandelure before she started to glow a bright blue. Her appearance started to change, she was growing a longer tail with more leaves on it, with little fangs in her mouth and a longer body in general. Spirit opened her eyes and let out a cry, “Serperior!” The Chandelure was taken by surprise when Spirit sped over to it, summoning giant leaves around herself. The leaves then came together and hit the Chandelure, the newly learned move was called ‘Leaf Storm’. The Chandelure returned the favor with a Flamethrower to the face, which was Super Effective on Spirit. She then gave a piercing glare at the Chandelure, but it was unfazed by the glare. She knew this was a worthy opponent, and Spirit leapt onto the Chandelure. She repeatedly smacked and hit it with her tail, using Return on it. The move did a lot of damage, since Spirit and Otis’ friendship was really strong. The Chandelure fell to the ground, it had finally Fainted.

Otis was able to open her eyes, but she didn’t see her familiar Servine in front of her. She saw the new Spirit, who had evolved into her final form. “Spirit?” She asked, and Spirit turned towards her trainer. Her eyes lit up and Spirit slithered over to Otis, and they both hugged each other. “Hey, why don’t we take a rest?” Otis said, still feeling hurt from the Lampents attacks. Spirit nodded, and they both lay on the ground, exhausted from the battle. They took a series of deep breaths, still in the ruins.

Last edited:
"That's exactly what I need." Azumi said as she tore a piece of her shirt off. She then gently tied that piece to combusken's arm. "This holds my scent, if you get lost, just follow it." She petted the combusken's head. "Please look for Otis and guide her to us. If anything else happens, come back at full speed."

"Combusken, use Agility!"Michael told her.She did just that.She ran around the ruins a few times before saying"Com Commmbusken"."They're that way and apparently.....Spirit evolved!That must mean that something happened!Let's go!"Michael said.They ran where Combusken was leading them.They found Otis and Spirit relaxing."Oh my gosh you guys!*talking really fast*YouarerokaywhathappendwhyisSpiritaServineOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGdidyougetattackedOMGOMGOMGOMG

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis looked over to Michael and Combusken. “We... got attacked by a... Chandelure with a bunch of... Lampents...” She hugged Spirit tighter. “I passed out from the attacks, but Spirit defeated them all, and evolved into a Serperior, her final form...” Otis looked at her huge Pokemon proudly, but there was still a hint of worry in her eyes. “But Spirit got Burned on her tail, so she may Faint if we don’t give her a Burn Heal...”

Azumi sighed in relief, "I'm glad you're okay." She looked over at the serperior. "Spirit needs to be in her pokeball. Right now that's the only way to keep it safe." Azumi then looked at the glaceon and combusken. "You two need to take care of everyone, so be on guard please." She pointed deeper into the ruins. "Let's go everyone."

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Okay then. Spirit, it’s been awhile since you were in your Pokeball... but you need to stay strong, okay?” Otis took out Spirit’s Pokeball and her Pokemon nodded to her. Otis took a deep breath before saying, “Return!” Spirit turned a bright red before disappearing into her Pokeball. “I’m ready...” She stood up, and followed the girl who pointed deeper into the ruins.

"Man....are we going in the right direction?Maybe we're walking into a death trap.....Let's turn around!"Michael said nervous.He was about to leave until Combusken jumped in front of him."Combusken!""But we-""Combusken""Yes but-""COMBUSKEN!!!""Ugh...okay........maybe there's a conveniently placed PokeCenter up ahead......."

Last edited:
Azumi walked with her allies deeper into the ruins. The deeper they went, the darker it got. She looked around, she needed light. She saw a branch nearby. She picked it up and sighed "I really like this shirt..." She turned to the rest "Turn around." She took her shirt off and wrapped it around the branch. She completely closed her coat. " You can turn now." She told the rest. She walked over to combusken, "Could you ignite this for me?"

"Combusken!"She said. Combusken used Ember on the stick just like she did with Michael's stick when they got here.The branch was burning."Burn,baby,burn!"Michael yelled.Everyone looked at him once again,like he has lost his mind.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis saw the branch light on fire, with Michael acting crazy again. “Hmpf, why do you always make weird comments like that?” She asked with a hit on annoyance in her voice. Otis continued walking with the girl who was holding the lit up branch.

"Great, thanks." She patted combusken on the head. She grabbed Jodi's hand and began to walk forward. They were walking down a long hallway. Azumi looked back and said "Otis, Michael and combusken. Could you please run ahead to the end of the hall and tell me what you see?"

"In case there is danger up ahead. Me and Jodi are your backup. That way there is at least one available Pokemon with us the whole time since mine can't be used here and spirit is hurt. Besides, your combusken is the fastest choice for scouting." Azumi brushed her hand through her hair. "Just see what's at the end and come back. Simple."

The door was slightly opened, as the extraterrestrial Pokémon soon became invisible within the blink of an eye. The little Pokémon slowly floated towards the doorway and peeped through the small opening. There were several people and Pokémon that walked down the hallway, as the extraterrestrial Pokémon quickly went back inside the room and quietly closed the door shut.

"I saw some people and what I heard was called a chicken out there. I do not know if it is good or bad. I have a feeling it is what I think it is... we have to find another way if possible," The little Pokémon said in telepathic speech once it uncloaked its cloudy white, peculiar body soon after.

"The window's way too high for us to reach, and there's nothing that we can even use for that," Tori whispered in her response, as Serah gave a light sigh.

"Do you have any plans then, for whatever your kind is called?" Serah asked the extraterrestrial Pokémon, before its red core slowly turned towards the girl with Tyler in her arms.

"Either fight or flight. I can make things go weird and a little boom for people... just don't be close when it happens," The little Pokémon replied, before its appendages gathered some energy from its core. It slowly moved towards the corner of the room next to the doorway; it was ready for any potential intruders.

"Right, I'll just keep this in case... least we got a way out now. We're ready to run when you are," Tori quietly replied, before she stowed the recently dusted map in her bag.

"Ok.....Let's go!"Michael said as he and Combusken took off."Man,it's really quiet around here...I wouldn't be surprised if something would ata-" "Sneasel!".A Sneasel jumped right in front of him.It was obviously trying to attack but Michael didn't catch on."Oh.My.God.It's sooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sneasel tried to attack with Scratch but Michael quickly hugged it."*talking really fast*OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGItissocuteOMGOMGOMG!*gasps*I NEED to catch it!!!"He tried to grab a pokeball but"DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I forgot we don't have pokeballs!"Sneasel tried to escape but Michael didn't let go of him."Can we keep it?PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis saw a Sneasel jump in front of them. Watching Michael go crazy over it, she sighed before shaking her head. “No, you definitely can not keep it.” Otis then had to rip the Sneasel free from Michael’s arms, but did succeed in doing so. The Sneasel got freed from Michael thanks to Otis.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You're so mean!!!!!"Michael yelled.He then fell to the ground,making the Beaker Face while sobbing."*sniff**sniff*I*sniff*hate you....*sniff*...Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“We don’t have any Pokeballs, so we can’t catch it. No matter how much you whine, you are not keeping this Sneasel. So stop acting like a baby.” Otis said sternly, watching the Sneasel make a break for it. It started to run away, and Otis just watched it run.

"UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!What is the point of being a trainer if you can't catch pokemon!...................I swear on my life that I'll catch that Sneasel,no matter how many times you'll restrain me!!"Michael yelled "Let's go Cobusken!" They were a bout to leave when they stopped dead in their tracks..."Which way do we go?"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Well, I guess you aren’t a trainer.” Otis simply replied as Michael yelled. She watched him stop dead in his tracks. “We keep going forward, we were supposed to scout ahead to see if anything is dangerous out there in the first place.” She ran forward, scanning the area for enemies.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Nope, no bad guys here. And why would we need a Sharpedo? There is no water around here...” Otis called back to Michael. She took a few more steps forward, wishing for the warmth and peaceful feeling Otis had felt when she was with her Pokemon.