• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

(OOC: New character bios have been made for the unknown characters.)

Name: His name is Satai.
Species: Exosima / Perceptive Pokémon
Type: [type]Psychic[/type] [type]Steel[/type]
Gender: Although this Pokémon is normally classified as being genderless, it will be classified as a male for the RP to make role playing a lot easier for everyone.
Native Region: His native region is Etepeal.
Age: His real age is currently unknown, though it is estimated to be around the equivalent of a schoolchild.
Height: 1'7" / 0.48 m
Weight: 10.5 lbs / 4.76 kg
Special Features: He does not have any special features that makes him stand out.
Hidden Power: Ice
Ability: Alteration (The Pokémon is charged with nano energy, so contact with it may cause temporary reversal of controls.)
Appearance: Exosima is a small Pokémon that resembles an extraterrestrial creature. He has a large, cloud white body that closely resembles a sphere. A small, light blue, dome-like protrusion rests on top of his head; which likely gives off the impression of a part serving the functions of a head. A small, circular red core lies on the center of his body, as it has many purposes; ranging from sustaining his life to the simple intention of perception of sight. Four small, noodle-like appendages can be seen with his body, as each pair are on their respective sides. The tips of the appendages are in a light shading of cadet blue.
Clothing: Satai does not wear any clothing, as it would likely render him visible even while in his cloaked state.
Personality: Satai tends to be somewhat quiet at first glance, as he often observes other people and Pokémon while invisible. He attempts to keep encounters friendly should they unexpectedly come right in front of his door, though the past ones seemed to have back fired on him lately. He is always excited to seek out new areas and inhabitants of the place when the opportunities present themselves.
Primary Moves: Graviton Slam, Nano Pulse, Nano Screen, Psyblast
Other: He is currently on the run from both the police and the team attempting to catch him.
Fakemon Creator: Me
Poké Browser Entry: "It has been said that Exosima originated from an unknown crash site in a dense, snowy area of Etepeal. Trainers are advised to keep careful watch of their environments when out in the wild, as an invisible Exosima may just be waiting for the right time to strike."
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Psychic[/type]
Condition: Clever
Category: Special
Power: 90
Accuracy: 100%
Power Points: 15
Target: Single Enemy
Range: 10 Meters
Description: The target is hit with a violent quantum of gravitational energy. Critical hits land more easily.
Effects: No secondary effects on the target.
Type: [type]Steel[/type]
Condition: Beautiful
Power: 50 x 2
Power Points: 20
Range: 10 Meters, 1 Meter Area of Effect
Description: The user launches two synchronized orbs of nano energy at the target in a helix-shaped pattern. The orbs will explode upon contact with another Pokémon or move. The target's speed stat may be lowered upon being hit by the blast.
Effects: 25% chance of speed being lowered by one stat stage, cannot be lowered more than once when this move is used.
Type: [type]Steel[/type]
Category: Status
Power: N/A
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 5
Target: All allies, including self
Range: Entire Field
Description: A nano wall is summoned onto the field of combat to protect the user and its allies from incoming attacks and from any Pokémon passing by for three turns, or if the wall breaks from taking too much damage. Be careful, as severe harm can happen if a Pokémon is caught in the wall's position when it is quickly created!
Type: [type]Psychic[/type]
Power: 40
Accuracy: Sure Shot
Power Points: 5
Target: All enemies in range
Range: 2.5 Meters around the user
Description: The user unleashes a peculiar, supernatural wave to attack all nearby targets and put them in a stunned, dazed state for a brief moment.
Effects: The target is stunned for several seconds, which renders them unable to act in the field of combat.
Name: His name is Tommy.
Species: Teddiursa / Little Bear Pokémon (Shadow Form)
Type: [type]???[/type] (The shadow type is classified as unknown, and is neutrally effective against all types.)
Native Region: His native region is currently unknown.
Age: His age is estimated to be equivalent to that of a somewhat older toddler.
Height: 1'11" / 0.58 m
Weight: 18.6 lbs / 8.43 kg
Special Features: Due to the corruption of his shut off heart being extreme, it is only possible to keep him temporarily stabilized in terms of purification before his aura becomes out of control.
Hidden Power: Dark
Ability: Pickup (The Pokémon may pick up items recently used in the field of battle, or outside of battle while traveling around with its trainer.)
Appearance: Shadow Teddiursa is a small, bipedal ursine Pokémon covered in a thin, fine layer of purple fur in a somewhat lighter shading. His muzzle is violet, as he has a small, gray nose and scarlet red eyes. A crescent marking in the shape of a half moon can be seen on his forehead, as it is in a dark shading of midnight black. His round ears are the same color as his fur, though the inner area seems to be somewhat gray upon closer inspection. He has three small, ebony black claws on his paws, as well as two on each feet. His tail is short and almost has a perfect circular shape, as it is also somewhat flat when closely inspected upon.
Clothing: Currently, Tommy does not have on any clothing or accessories aside from a golden anklet on his left leg with his name etched on it.
Personality: Tommy is described from his trainer to be a quirky, soulless Pokémon incapable of expressing clear signs of emotion. He is often seen playing alone, as it tends to quickly result in brutally battling others with full force if he becomes bored. Provided that he has not been provoked yet, he tends to be somewhat calmer towards anything that has even the faintest scent of honey; which may imply a noticeable sign of love and/or protection towards the holy fluid itself.
Primary Moves: Night Slash, Counter, Shadow Rave, Shadow Rush
Other: His favorite treat is a saltine cracker drenched with honey.
Pokédex Entry: "It has a habit of breaking hives and plundering all the honey it can before winter. A doctor reported that a trainer almost met the great heavens when they dared to try a drop of the dark Pokémon's own, bland honey."
Moves Information:
Type: [type]Dark[/type]
Condition: Cool
Category: Physical
Power: 70
Power Points: 15
Range: Close Quarters Combat
Description: The target is hit by the user's swift, brutal slash the instant an opportunity arises. Critical hits happen more often with this move.
Type: [type]Fighting[/type]
Condition: Tough
Power: 2x of Enemy Move
Power Points: 20
Description: The user retaliates against an incoming physical attack by parrying or warding off the attack with a countermove, which inflicts double damage against the target.
Type: [type]???[/type]
Condition: N/A
Power: 70
Power Points: N/A
Target: All enemies in a straight line
Range: 7.5 Meters
Description: The user utilizes its shadowy aura to launch deadly spikes from the ground to attack all nearby Pokémon in the pattern of a straight line. It is so foul that it has been banned from being used in contests.
Type: [type]???[/type]
Condition: N/A
Power: 90
Power Points: N/A
Description: The user attacks the target with a hazardous tackle or a swift series of reckless strikes that are so harsh, it also hurts the user significantly. It is wicked to use for any kind of legitimate reason, and has been banned from contests as a result.
Effects: 1/3 of the damage inflicted is converted into recoil damage taken by the user.

BIC:
Serah and the others quickly made their way past the route, as they made their first steps into the city of Coumarine.

"Okay, at least those things here were likely going to sleep... since I cannot see anything in the sky anymore. We should probably find a place to stay, unless if we are planning on staying out like this," Satai stated to the girls in telepathy.

"There's no hotel here, but I think I do remember that orange building over there does let you stay... for a bit of a price of course. I mean, I think it looks orange, but it's kinda a bit hard to see out here," Tori replied, as the group walked towards the orange building.

"It's fine. I brought quite a bit for the shops, and thankfully I didn't drop my bag when we were running earlier," Serah quietly said, as the group quietly strolled inside the Pokémon Center.

"Oh, it's starting to get late there you two girls," A woman in the pink hair stated, as a Wigglytuff proudly stood by her left side.

"There's a room here if you want to stay for the night, and I'll be happy to do the checking out stuff in the morning. Remember that curfew is at eleven sharp, so no ins or outs or buts when that time comes," The woman quickly added, as the Wigglytuff eyed over Tyler and Kaiser both being held in their respective trainer's arms. Satai decided to float above the group, while he continued to maintain his state of invisibility.

"I'll be happy to pay up right now, and thank you for letting us stay here for the night," Serah responded, before she approached the counter. Tyler gave out a slight squeal after a quick sight of the Wigglytuff, as the baby Pokémon turned away from the woman and the Wigglytuff a split second later.

"Oh and don't mind him too much, he's a bit shy," Serah added while she pulled out a bill with a moderate value.

"Alright, that will be five thousand Poké Dollars then. If you need change, there is the market over there on the right side," The woman stated, as the Wigglytuff gave a slight frown towards Tyler's indirect response to it.

"Here, and thanks again," Serah replied the moment she handed over the bill to the woman.

"Thank you for staying in the Center of Coumarine, your room is the third door down to the left past this door that leads into the hallway. If you have any questions, I'd be glad to answer them right away," The woman stated, as the Wigglytuff scratched its head upon a close eye at Kaiser's clothing.

"Is there a boat or anything like that... that can like take us to a far place soon?" Serah inquired, as Tyler sniffled in his trainer's arms.

"Unfortunately, the next boat is being delayed until tomorrow around afternoon as a result of a few repairs being needed from what I heard," The woman replied, as Satai had a deep, mental sigh a split second later.

"Can I ask why you are wanting to leave a beautiful place like this in a such a hurry?" The woman asked, before the Wigglytuff blankly stated at Serah for a brief moment.

"The city that was south of here had been attacked by these bad people and Pokémon and these crazy cars and stuff. Me and Tori had to run and hide out for a bit, and well... that's how we're all here now. I don't really feel safe, as they might be wanting to take little Tyler and probably that shark guy too," Tori slowly stated, as Tyler quickly folded his clipboard and placed the clipboard and pen back in their respective pockets of his lab coat.

"Oh dear, I think I better start the curfew now then!" The woman cried, as she immediately reached for the microphone!

"Attention! Attention! Due to extreme danger from terrorists, criminals and the liking from nearby, the curfew will be issued right now! The metal screens and barricades will be lowered at this minute sharp! We apologize for any inconvenience!" The intercom shouted out from inside the building.

"W- wow! A- already? Umm... do I have to like still work?" A man from the Poké Market called out once the announcement ended.

"Until eleven like the usual curfew, this one is just for emergencies," The woman replied to the man with a louder than usual voice to get across the large area.

"I guess I can use a bit more stuff to buy now that we're going to have to be here for the night," Serah thought, as quick series of clicks echoed through the doorway.

"Sneasel!"She said happily.She used Agility,and in a matter of seconds,she was back."Sneas!""Good girl,Sneasel!"Michael praised her."Now retu-Oh,wait....You don't have a pokeball. Well then,you're gonna sleep with the rest of us.Sorry,Blaziken,you need to stay in your pokeball....Blaziken return!Have a goodnight,buddy"Michael said to her pokeball before going off to sleep.Though,he knew he wasn't gonna sleep because he's to worried.It still was worth a try.

KreativeGuy

Previously Greninja-The-Ninja
Name: Ethan
Team: Greninja, Charizard, & Tyrantrum
Ethan awoke with a jerk, the memories of the past battles started flooding his mind in a fast tone. He looked around at his surroundings, the room he was in was very empty and very cold, besides the bed he was on top of. Ethan went for his stash to check and see if he had his pokemon, he did not..... Ethan, realizing that his pokeballs and pokemon were not anywhere to be found, started to look around. He eventually found a green button and pushed it out of curiosity. He then saw a door open right in front of him. He then decided that he wasn't going to get anywhere just standing around, he said to himself, "If I wan't to know what happened, I have to find my pokemon and get out of here!". Ethan ran out of the cell as fast as he could and started looking for anything he could find. How will this turn out?

Azumi began to eat a berry. She didn't seem to enjoy it much since her mind was somewhere else. After finishing her meal, she took her great ball out and began to poolish it with her coat. She smiled at it as the memories of when she first met Edward flooded her thoughts. She began to rember the rest of her team and a small tear escaped her eye. She looked up and sighed, hoping for this to be over soon.

After fruitlessly searching the area around the ruins for several hours, Ray finally decided to call it a night. He constructed a campfire out of nearby twigs and Dusknoir set it ablaze.
"Tomorrow, I may have to start searching nearby towns..." he sighed.

Soon enough the hypnotic flickering of the fire lulled Ray to sleep, and when he awoke next the sun could be seen rising on the eastern horizon. He stretched his arms and let out a yawn. He was about to recommence his search when he noticed the small silhouette of a quad-copter headed in the direction of the ruins.
"There's only one group that could be..." he spat with a bitter tone. He boarded his vehicle and started back towards the ruins.

~~~Meanwhile at Tempest HQ~~~

Miles had been laying low since first waking up: hiding room to room, avoiding any contact with the various scientists and grunts that wandered the halls. In truth, he was a bit of a coward; he was a coordinator, not a trainer... He was in the midst of climbing out of a janitorial closet in which he'd been hiding for the past few hours when he ran headlong into a new figure.

"BWAH!" Miles cowered into a ball let out a yelp. It was all over! They'd found him! But as he slowly opened his eyes he realized that the person before him was actually just a trainer - one his own age, who appeared to have just woken up.

Miles sprung back to his feet.
"Y-you were captured too, right? Quick! We need to hide!" Miles dove into a nearby storeroom and beckoned for Ethan to follow him.

Last edited:
Serah purchased some food-related items and other articles for the use of Pokémon battling and training from the Poké Market. The group decided to head to their room, as the fingerprint scanner allowed for easy access and security. Inside the room were two bunk beds, a large widescreen television, two bathrooms on each respective side of the room, nightstands with phones on top, and a closet for easy storage during one's own stay.

Serah and Tori decided to clean themselves and perform their nightly business related to health concerns. Their Pokémon soon followed after, though it was apparent that Tyler did not enjoy the sponge bath nor the infant friendly, lightly mint toothpaste. Satai pressed the green button on the remote that lied on the nightstand. The television turned on, as it tuned into the channel of Kalos Present. A female reporter stood behind a small counter with a man, as the woman stated, "Hello everyone. I am your reporter, Clara Anderson for tonight in Kalos Present. A major attack from unknown criminals had recently struck the luxurious city of Lumiose. The terrorists still remain at large, as police forces are starting to investigate and are planning to assault Lumiose City tomorrow to liberate the large town from these heinous people. Tell me John, what do you think of these people?"

"You know Clara, I have no appropriate words that I... nor can my Clauncher can state in front of this network. If I had to be so blunt however, it is that I hate having to see such a beautiful city like this suddenly go into ruins and force people to take refuge elsewhere. I hope that the city becomes free of evil and the likes tomorrow," The man responded, as he softly slammed his hand down on the counter. A stack of papers quivered, as the reporters droned on about some other, minor events that took place in the region of Kalos today.

"Police? Oh dear, I guess I better keep myself low the next day," Satai thought, as he floated over onto the left, top bed. The Exosima started to disengage most of his body functions, as he soon went into a deep state of sleep a minute later. His body became visible the following minute after, though the blanket covered most of his body to preserve his core temperature.

Tyler was slowly fed a bottle of warm milk, while Kaiser decided to enjoy a sippy cup full of oran berry juice along with a few saltine crackers. The girls decided to have a cold sandwich of various vegetables and berries mixed together, as Serah asked, "Should we stay here until the boat is able to leave? I don't think I'm really feeling like exploring this place anymore."

"I guess we could, I mean you bought quite a bit of food to last at least a few days for everyone, including the Pokémon," Tori replied, as the girls gently placed their Pokémon on the ground. Serah softly sat on the left bottom bed, while Tori flopped down onto the right bottom bed.

"So, I heard we're going to be staying here for quite a bit. Do you wanna like play, battle or anything like that?" Kaiser said to Tyler, as he dusted off his uniform.

Tyler slowly got out his clipboard and pen. He quickly unfolded the clipboard, as he wrote on the bottom half of the page as his response. When he was finished with his reply, he showed the clipboard to the shark Pokémon. The text read, "No, I prefer to be with the girl and practice on operations and some doctor stuff with that doll thing."

"Oh come on, I get that you're basically like a little baby and all that, but you really can't play with anyone at all? Not even blocks? Not even just peekaboo?" Kaiser retorted, as Tyler's body recoiled away from the little shark.

Tyler clung onto his trainer's leg, as Serah slowly scooped him back into her arms. Kaiser decided to jump onto the bed with the help of the metallic legs and the side rail. The girls and their Pokémon soon went to sleep in their respective beds.

Meanwhile, in the middle of a night, a small, bubble frog Pokémon slowly adjusted his big eyes to the dark room. Several snores of varying volumes could be heard from nearby, as the little Pokémon attempted to ignore the severe pain in its body. It gulped the moment it noted the lower part of its chest and its left leg that were snugly wrapped around with a light layering of bandages. The bubble frog Pokémon slowly jumped down from the bed, as it utilized the delicate, flexible bubbles on its back to cushion the fall.

The little Pokémon noted a green light near the door's handle, as it slowly pushed the door open with the feeble strength it had. The door was quietly closed, as the bubble frog Pokémon slowly limped across the hallway. The little frog gave a light frown when it realized the door leading to the lobby had a red light. A quick push was made at the door, as nothing appeared to happen after a couple more attempts. The bubble frog Pokémon decided to hop inside an open ventilation system. It lightly dozed off for the night, as the hot air kept its body warm and somewhat promoted quicker healing; at least if its body had not suffered from a burn yet.

"Nurse, there is a Pokémon missing from the emergency room!" A man called out, as the woman and the Wigglytuff immediately turned towards him.

"W- wha? Is there really now?" The woman retorted, as she rushed towards the emergency room!

As the door opened, all the Pokémon could be seen; though it was apparent that the bubble frog Pokémon was absent from its bed upon a brief inspection.

"Augh! It looks like you were right! We do have a missing Pokémon!" The woman cried, as the Wigglytuff stood behind the woman with a rather stunned and perplexed expression.

"No one else came or broke in according to the footage from last night, so it was likely that the Pokémon had escaped on its own... or is just hiding somewhere else I guess," The man stated before he strolled back to his office.

"I am better, though I guess we should wait until the boat comes. The place seems to still be blocked by those screen things, so I guess I'll have to warp us out if anything happens," Satai said after he slowly floated off the bed.

"Well, good morning. I guess we should probably play the waiting game then," Tori replied, as Tommy slowly patted Tyler on his back for a brief moment.

"You feel soft, just like me," Tommy slowly said, as Tyler rolled his eyes for a brief moment.

"Well, if that's our plans... then so be it. I suppose it won't hurt to watch a bit of television while we eat or just do something else until the time comes," Serah responded, as Tyler placed his right hand in his mouth for a brief moment.

"Ugh...what is that sound?"Michael said tiredly."And why are you going back to the dome?It's just ruins now.....Do you wanna befriend that Golurk or something?I mean...I would do it,but....you know....I think that Golurk has passed away for a long time...Man.....I'm sorry for that Golurk....""Sneasel..."Sneasel said a little sad..."Ugh,Blaziken,come out!We need your help in case Azumi messes up everything...""Blaze!"she said happy to help,"Hmmmm....we could use the extra muscle"Crossed his mind."If that Golurk still alive,maybe I could try to befriend him."

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis woke up, the bright sun blinding her for a moment. “Oh no, didn’t that old man say if we don’t have the special Pokemon today, something bad will happen?” This thought scared her, they hadn’t found the Pokemon yet. She hoped that what she thought was wrong. Otis stood up quickly, and looked around for a bit. “I think we should try looking at the different places around here, or something other than the ruins? It may have ran away or it could have left the ruins, we don’t know how smart this Pokemon is...”

"If it's a pokemon they want,I bet it's not dumb."Michael replied to Otis."Maybe we could ask the Golurk that was in the dome.And since it's a Ghost type,it can't die."Then he whispered"I can't believe I didn't realize that before..."."The pokemon might have taken shelter in the dome."

Azumi looked back at the two trainers, "So, you don't think a SHINY Golurk, that has been protecting ruins for who knows how long, is not a rare Pokemon? If we were looking for something more mythical or legendary... Why would they only give us one Pokemon and leave us alone? That would be a dumb move in their part." She sighed and continued to walk,
"Plus a Golurk that big is a perfect weapon in the wrong hands. He can't die because of his typing, he has an enormous power and it is one of the most loyal Pokemon ever." She brushed her hair to the side with her hand.
She was sure the Golurk was well under the rumble and blamed herself for not thinking he might be that one special Pokemon this whole time. She speed up her pace, ignoring the pain coming from her ribs.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(Welcome to this RP! If you want to join, you must fill out a form from the first post on this RP thread made by Brecker. And posting one liners is against the rules, I just don’t want anyone getting in trouble. Please read the rules, because most people who get in trouble are people who don’t read the rules...)

Otis simply shrugged and followed Azumi. I guess she is right... A shiny Golurk could be the special Pokemon... She then picked up the pace, and was right next to Azumi. “Hmm, why do you think Tempest took us anyway? If they wanted the rare Pokemon, why didn’t they just catch it themselves? We can’t even find the Pokemon...”

(ooc:I don't even know what is happening between you guys)

"Wellll....can I try to talk to that Golurk?"Michael asked the girls."I mean..... We could use a pokemon so strong.And it's a Ghost type,it can't get better than that right?""Blaze!""Sneas!"Blaziken and Sneasel said,trying to back me up."Sooooo,how 'bout that?"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(Sorry if it sounded mean! Although I was only talking to GDgeorobot, not you Zipz. I just want to make sure that other people can understand what is going on, I didn’t mean to offend anyone!)

Otis smiled at Michael, “Sure, a strong Ghost Type on our team would be good.” She ran faster, and she was almost at the ruins. The broken dome was right in front of her, and she could hear a faint noise. Is that the Golurk? Otis ran into the dome, with Spirit’s Pokeball in hand.

"Yes!I want a Golurk!Can it be mine or should it be yours?"Michael said excited."'Cause I wouldn't mind being my pokemon!Please let me try befriending it!"He begged Otis."When we get this over with I'll bake you cupcakes in the shape of a Snivy head!How does that sound?I promise you,I know how to bake!Please!!!!"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Hmm, it depends... Maybe Azumi wants to catch it. I don’t have any Pokeballs left, so I can’t catch it... but Azumi or you can.” She smiled and went into the almost destroyed dome. “Golurk? Are you still here?” Otis called out, putting her hands over her mouth to make her words louder.

The silhouette of Tempest's chopper grew closer and closer until finally touching down on the sands near the crumbled dome. Three grunts stepped out with three fearsome-looking pokemon standing guard: a Pinsir, a Nidoking, and an Alakazam. Just inside chopper one could see an array of pokeballs, each labelled with one of the trainers' at the ruins names. The grunts stood patently, awaiting the arrival of the trainers...

Ray saw all this unfolding from atop a large sand dune a couple hundred meters off. He'd initially planned on attacking the chopper, but after seeing the grunts' pokemon he was reconsidering; 3-on-1 would be tough... He decided to remain where he was for now and watch the situation unfold.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ye gods, look at all the one liners and OOC blather. Did none of you read the rules?

OOC blather cleared out. Character bios belong on the discussion thread for this RP if there is one, and posts must be at least one paragraph long - third person, past tense, story format. Make sure future posts in this thread follow our RP forum rules, or the thread will be locked and warnings will be dished out.

Also cleared out GDgeorobot and Zipz's posts, as they seemed to be the heart of the problem - and clearly should have read the rules before they started posting anything. If they wish to rejoin this thread, they will have to do while introducing their characters from scratch and in a manner compliant with the rules.

Last edited:
Azumi did not respond to any of the questions she was asked. Her attention was pointed at the chopper that was landing. She signaled the rest to stay close by and said in a lowered voice "Do not tell them about the Golurk until they give us more information. I don't want the poor thing taken by them if he wasn't the target." She watched as the grunts and their Pokemon stepped out while she reached for her great ball in her pocket for precaution.

"Right!"Michael responded to Azumi's command."Blaziken,Sneasel,try not to threaten them,or I might get killed."Michael said to his pokemon."Now,here comes the captains Buzz kill. Sneasel,in case they try anything,prepare to use Pursuit,and Blaziken,you need to prepare to use Flamethrower.'Cause you never know when they'll try to get the truth out of us.................".Michael watched as the Tempest grunts approached them,while he was shaking really hard."Dang,I never felt so much pressure since I battled Juan all the way back in Hoenn..........."Crossed his mind."Ugh...here goes nothing....".

The three grunts stepped forward toward the trainers, their menacing-looking pokemon following close behind. The grunt in the centre was the first to speak:
"Well, do you have the pokemon?" he asked bluntly. "For the sake of you and your pokemon I sure hope the answer is 'yes'..."
He pointed toward the labelled pokeballs in the chopper.
"I'm sure you recognize these? The boss was planning on giving you each another one of your pokemon back for a job well done... but if you don't have the pokemon we're looking for then, of course, we can't be giving them back just yet."
The grunt sneered and waited to see how the trainers would react.

Azumi stepped up and looked at the grunt straight in the eyes. She took a deep breath to clear her mind. She had to be careful with her words.
"Well... We saw a lot of rare Pokemon here. Which is the one you need? I'm sure I can guide you to it's whereabouts." She gave a fake smile.

"Yeah...you didn't specify what pokemon you need."Michael said to the mean grunt."If we're gonna lead you to that pokemon,we'll need more information."Michael wasn't sure if the grunts would catch on to what they were doing or that they were buying it,as he wasn't very good at lying,as he often smiles,but this time,he bit his lip and looked as professional as possible,with a much friendlier tone then he would normally use in this situation,as he would yell at them if it weren't for the sake of the pokemon,and for his sake as he might get killed by Otis since she'll go crazy if she doesn't get her pokemon,not that she didn't already go insane,because she kinda already did,in a weird day that Michael couldn't find the exact words so that she wouldn't kill him like a savage,that she is,but in a cool way,that Michael admires,and finds very cool.

Last edited:
"It sounds to me like you don't have it" the grunt said suspiciously. "This isn't going to go over well with the boss, you know... But if you're telling me that you've found something else, then it may help to soften the blow."
The grunt turned around for a moment and discussed the matter with his colleagues.
"Alright," he said to the trainers. "I'll follow you for 15 minutes; lead me to something worth our while and the severity of your punishment may be... decreased."
The grunt and his Nidoking stepped forward ready to go, while the other two remained by the chopper on-guard.

Azumi thought about the situation. In her state she wouldn't be able to escape and Edward isn't good within the ruins. She thought about her teammates and what the better option would be. She looked at the grunt and grabbed her side.
"I am too injured to go back in there...but" she looked back at Michael "he knows where to take you." Azumi looked at Michael and smiled, "You can do this."

(Sorry for not posting for so long, I've been on Christmas Vacation without wifi)

Name: Cole
Team (just 3 for now): Torterra, Tyranitar, Talonflame

Cole awoke, sweating and panic overtaking his body. Before he did anything, Cole felt around for where his Pokemon should have been (on his sash/bag [their PokeBalls all minimized]). Dashing up, his eyes glanced around looking; hoping to find his Pokemon partner's somewhere. Cole would usually reflect on the battle that had happened but his "PokeBuddies" where his main concern. That's when his eyes finally landed on a glowing green button. He walked over and pressed it. Cole finally examined the cell, before leaving it. To be honest it was more like a smaller Studio Apartment. "Hmm, well... I don't really care now do I?" He thought. So he ran out and yelled, "Anybody home!?" He then saw a silhouette that seemed to belong to a 15 or 16 year-old (It's Ethan). He then started sprinting over towards him saying, "Hey dude!"

"Well," the grunt said impatiently to Micheal. "Lead the way."

Ray continued to watch the situation play out from his nearby perch.
"It looks like the boy and that grunt are going off somewhere by themselves..." he speculated. "If that's the case, a sneak attack on either them or the chopper is looking more feasible..."

~~~Meanwhile at Tempest HQ~~~

Miles was ducked down in the storeroom beckoning for Ethan to follow him when he heard another voice in the hallway.
"I-is someone else out there?" he shouted out, too scared to even leave the room. "Don't blow our cover! Hide here! Hurry!"

"Dang it!"He taught."Ugh,why me?"He then realized..."Golurk!That's it!The Golurk inside the dome could beat the crap out of the grunts!It doesn't have any type weaknesses to their pokemon!But will it help us?Maybe....because he'll realize that grunts are awful!I hope....".He then said"Right.".He started walking towards the dome,giving the girls a meaningful look that they understood, without the grunts noticing,of course.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She watched Michael lead the grunt away. Maybe if I beat the other grunts... I can get Nia and Joey back... Her spirits lifted when she even thought of her other Pokemon, especially when there is a chance to get them back. Otis clutched Spirit’s Pokeball tightly, getting ready to send her out in case the other grunts attack her and Azumi. Her Pokemon were right in front of her, and she was getting more desperate to go pick up their Pokeballs and send them out.

"Ugh,that's not what I meant...."Michael taught."Then......I can knock him out...assassin style...Well...maybe not that brutal.Wait,Sneasel knows Ice Beam,I can freeze them!"Michael waited until they were out of view and then he said to Sneasel and Blaziken:"Use Ice beam on the ground so that they will slip.And then use it on them.If they dodge,Blaziken,use Flare Blitz on them quickly.And now,Sneasel, do it on the floor."Sneasel used Ice Beam on the floor when the grunt wasn't looking,now they just had to wait.He knew that the plan was probally going to fail,but he didn't have any other solutions.

Azumi walked over by Otis and placed her hand on her shoulder. Besides needing someone to help her stand, she wanted to keep her calm until Michael gave any sings of what to do next. "How is spirit by the way?" She asked Otis, trying to keep it casual to avoid attention from the other grunts.

"Ugh,girls,you're so dumb..."Michael thought when he saw the girls just casually talking."Ugh,I gotta do everything myself..."He then turned to Sneasel and said:"Hey,use Double Team.You and Blaziken need to hide behind something.And you will use Ice Beam over and over on something that is hidden from the grunts view so that the illusions will do that on the grunt.And if he defeats the illusions,we just continue with the previous plan.Now go!".They hid behind rocks 20 feet from here,and then.....30 Sneasel jumped into the air and used Ice Beam on the grunt and his Nidoking. Michael turned around and played along,and he was really convincing."WHAT THE?????!!!!!"He yelled as a normal scared guy would do.

"H-HUH!?" the grunt yelped in surprise as he and his Nidoking were bombarded with a volley of ice beams. "Nidoking, use flamethrower this instant!" The great purple beast let out a terrible roar and a searing stream fire burst forth from its mouth; the pokemon spun 360 degrees as it attacked, creating a spiral of flames designed to dispatch every single one of the illusory assailants.
The grunt and his Nidoking stood panting in the aftermath of the attack. It appeared as though they'd survived the ambush, but not without taking considerable damage...
"W-what are you playing at!?" the grunt shouted furiously at Micheal. The boy's feigned ignorance was not fooling him. "Am I supposed go believe that was just a wild pokemon? HA! If you want to fight, then let's fight already..." He adopted a battle-ready stance.

"Man,you're so stupid that Slowbro consider you their homie...."Michael said irritated."Hehehehehehehehe"he chuckled"man....you think that you're so smart..........But seriously,you know what you just found out?That you have no brain!BURN!Hehehe...my jokes are stupid as heck...."He then gave a meaningful look to his pokemon,when the grunt wasn't looking.Then,Blaziken and Sneasel caught them off guard by jumping and immediately using Flare Blitz ,Double Team and Ice Beam.The attacks were critical hits.

Last edited:
Azumi heard the battle that had started. "Let's go! HEAD SMASH!" She yelled out as she threw her great ball. Edward sprung from the great ball with a giant roar and ran straight ahead, ignoring the two remaining grunts and their Pokemon. He ran into the helicopter, smashing it to the ground, causing it to catch on fire. Edward stood over the helicopter and roar to the skies announcing his triumph over his pray.
"Get ready Otis!" Azumi looked back at the girl as she prepared to battle.

After hitting the grunt and his Nidopeasent(nickname that means that Michael thinks that would suit him,since he's a pokemon owned by a grunt)he jumped over the ice and started taunting the grunt to come get him,since he doesn't know about the ice that's on the ground,since there's some grass in front of it."Man,you're so dumb that you'll lock yourself in your own car!"Michael yelled at the grunt with a smirk.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis smiled at Azumi, “She still has the Burn, but it will soon wear off...” Then she heard a battle going on, and Otis knew she had to participate in it. She shot a look that said, ‘I’m prepared’ at Azumi and Otis threw Spirit’s Pokeball in the air. A bright red light came from the Pokeball and Spirit opened her eyes, seeing the battle in front of her. She landed on the ground, her tail smacking the ground for more intimidation to others around her. “Okay Spirit, I’ll help you win this battle. You know what to do!” Otis gave an encouraged look at Spirit, and her Serperior gave a little nod to her. The burn on her tail was slightly painful, but she knew she had to pull through.

Spirit slithered to the Nidoking at frightening speed, and aimed a strike at it’s head with her tail, and summoned big leaves around her as well. But her tail strike missed, and then the leaves zoomed at the Nidoking, they became sharp and charged faster at the Nidoking. Spirit was using Leaf Storm on it. Otis then ran to the grunt, and aimed a punch at him. I’ll do anything to get back Nia and Joey, even if I have to fight myself... But then a thought struck her, But should I really be fighting too?

"Oh, you're in for it now kid..." the grunt and his Nidoking were incensed by Micheal's nonsensical insults, but before they could retaliate the grunt was met with Otis's fist.
"OW! What the-" the Grunt was far bigger than Otis, so the impact of the punch itself was minimal; however, it was just enough to cause him to stagger back into the icy trap that Micheal had lain earlier, causing him to slip backwards and knock himself unconscious. The grunt's Nidoking, without a trainer to command it, was helpless against Spirit's Leaf Storm and thus was knocked unconscious as well.

The other two grunts had dove out of the way when Azumi's Tyrantrum charged the chopper, but now they'd composed themselves and were ready for battle.
"Alakazam, use Dazzling gleam on that dragon-type!" one of them issued.
"Pinsir, X-Scissor on the Serperior!" command the other.

When Ray saw the battle break out he immediately started sprinting over.
"I guess those people weren't working for Tempest after all?" he wondered to himself as he ran. "Then why are they here? Well, I guess that can wait... For now, I just want a piece of this fight!"

Last edited: