• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Captured by the Evil Team! (part 2: new RPers weclome)

Azumi kept walking looking around hoping to see a clue as to what they are looking for. Suddenly, a strong breeze passed by them. The wind blew the tourch out. "Wait a second...." Azumi stopped and looked around the dark hall. "That breeze was warm. There must be something up ahead. Let's follow where it's coming from." She began to walk faster.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“I said I’m fine.” Otis then saw the fire on the torch go out. She instantly followed Azumi’s orders and walked faster. What could be ahead? Could it be the new Pokemon? Or something more dangerous? Her heart raced and she felt another short breeze, it was a bit warm to her surprise.

"No." Azumi said as she walked faster, "It doesn't smell like fire, it means sunshine. There must be an exit or something." She kept walking forward and saw a light up ahead. "Almost there!" She moved faster, anything was better then being inside some cold y dark ruins. As she reached the end she slowed down and admired the scene before her. It was a giant dome. It was old and abandoned, and the roof had mostly fallent off, which had sunshine coming through the holes. Around there were small statues and beat down benches and stairs. Straight ahead was a giant Golurk statue. It was gray and full of dust and moss. Azumi stepped and looked around.

The extraterrestrial Pokémon quickly slammed the doors open, as the girls swiftly followed along with the little Pokémon. The mysterious Pokémon soon found its way out of the building, as it said to the girls in telepathy, "Okay, we are out of here, but which way do we go? I'll have to go invisible... but I will always be near if you need me."

"The map said to head north for the nearby city with the port," Tori replied the moment she pulled out her map from the bag for a brief moment. The map was then deposited back in the bag soon after, as the little Pokémon became invisible a split second later.

"Then north it is. I cannot afford to spend another day in this wasteland," The extraterrestrial Pokémon responded, as it led the girls towards the path out of the ruins.

"Eek! What's that thing over there!" Serah cried out, as a series of loud hisses came from a Scatterbug! A mysterious, orange powder became discharged from the Scatterbug's body! Suddenly, two Vivillon swiftly came to its aid, as the scale Pokémon duo quickly whipped up a powerful gust of wind with their colorful wings!

Tyler gave out a loud squeal when he was blown away from his trainer's arms! He quickly rolled over on the ground in an attempt to cushion as much damage as he could from the fall! He emitted a slight cry at the Vivillon, as the seal Pokémon launched a series of icicles from its mouth at the two butterfly Pokémon!

"There is no time to fight! We have to run now!" The extraterrestrial Pokémon cried in telepathic speech, as Tyler was swiftly scooped back in his trainer's arms. The girls sprinted with the little Pokémon in the direction the voice and swift movements were heard from.

Azumi begand to look around the dome. There were no clues as to what mysterious Pokemon could live here. She walked over to the Golurk statue and looked at it. "Anything to say big guy?" She waited for a response but the statue just stood there, "I thought so." She said as she sat on the statue's feet. "Let's take a break guys, just don't leave the room."

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis stepped into the dome, admiring her surroundings. “So... beautiful...” She murmured, and took another step forward. Maybe the rare Pokemon lives here! Her heart raced with excitement, and she ran straight into the dome. Otis spun around, feeling more freedom and happiness in the sunlit open space.

Azumi took a deep breath. She took out her great ball that contained her Tyrantrump and spoke to it "Did you know Edward, that Golurks were used to protect important things? Like castle walls or tombs that belonged to Kings?" She looked at the statue, "I wonder if this one was made to do that? Of course real Golurks are blue. There's no gray one unless it's..." Azumi panicked, "oh no... RUN!" She cried out as she ran towards Otis and Michael. The giang statue began to glow and took a step forward, the moss and dust falling off it.

"*gasps*Oh man,what did you do?"Michael asked Azumi whit distress."Should we attack or...it's just trying to be our friend?Yeah,maybe!".Michael ran towards the statue."Hey,we didn't mean to scare you.We just wondered if there is a very powerful pokemon around here....well,besides you."

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
With wide eyes, Otis saw the statue run towards them. She glanced at Michael as she ran, “Its useless! You will get killed!” Otis shot a worried look at the Golurk. Her heart was racing faster than a Rapidash could run.

The giant statue took another step forward and roared. Three giant stones were sent flying towards the entrance, sealing it. It looked down at the kid talking to it. Azumi grabbed Michael's hand and pulled him back. "It's a guardian! It's job is to get rid of Intruders!" She looked at her great ball "I don't have a choice..." She threw it and the giant T-rex like Pokemon came out with a roar. It charged at the Golurk, tackling him against the wall. The ruins became to tremble and the ceiling began to fall. "Dammit! Find an exit quick!" Azumi Yelled at Otis and Michael.

"I know!Combusken use Bulk Up and then use Flame Charge towards that wall!"Michael told her confident."Combusken!"she said as she used Bulk Up and then Flame Charge towards the wall.She made a giant hole in it."Quick,let's run!"Michael yelled at the others.

Azumi saw combusken make a hole in the wall. "Great job!" She called out to them, she then looked back at the ongoing battle. The Golurk was holding Tyrantrump's mouth shut with it's hands. "Dragon tail Edward!" She yelled.
Edward swung around and smash his tail against the statue. The Golurk then grabbed the dinosaur's tail and threw him, knocking him. He quickly got up though and roar at his opponent. "Michael! What's on on the other side?! Is it safe?" She yelled at the trainer and his combusken.

"Sneasel,go check for us if it's safe!"Michael told the not so little female Sneasel."Sneasel!"she said exited.Sneasel used Agility and ran around the perimeter."Sneasel!"she told Michael."It's safe as ruins can be!Let's go!"He ran outside with Combusken and Sneasel.

Azumi looked back at Jodi and Otis. "Otis! Take her with you! I can't go until you are all with Michael!"
Edward jumped and bit down on the Golurk, pinning him to the ground. Azumi looked around, the walls were trembling harder now, this whole dome seemed to be about to collapse.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis quickly grabbed Jodi by the hand along with her Glaceon. She ran as fast as she could. They both went into the hole that Combusken had made, and they kept on running. Finally, they stopped a few steps away from the dome, and Otis took in sharp breaths. “I think... we are... safe...”

Michael couldn't resist anymore.He ran over to Azumi,he grabbed Edward's pokeball and got him in it.Then he got Azumi's hand and ran towards the hole.They got out just as the dome collapsed..."Man,*huffing and puffing*poor Golurk."

Ray was about to descend from the rooftop to continue his search when he heard a very loud noise reverberate through the air, and saw a distant dome-like structure begin to crack.
"Aha!" he exclaimed. " I don't know whether that's Tempest, the pokemon I'm looking for, or both - but either way, I know where I'm headed!"

Ray rushed down from the rooftop and darted over to the dome. As he approached the structure he heard the sounds of a battle raging and saw the walls continue to crumble. He was about to reach the entrance when all of a sudden the entire thing collapsed inward, leaving behind a cloud of dust and a heap of rubble.

Ray kept his distance and waited for the dust to clear. As he did so, he saw several figures standing on the opposite side of the rubble; they looked shaken-up by the collapse...
"Must be Tempest..." he growled. Ray sent out Dusknoir and started sprinting across the rubble toward the figures. As he got closer he saw some pokemon standing alongside them. "I'll show them..." he thought.

Still sprinting, Ray pointed towards the group and their pokemon and issued a command:
"Dusknoir, hit 'em with an Earthquake!" The spectral pokemon obliged, unleashing a spine-chilling cry as he punched the ground, sending a flurry of fissures cracking through the ground like lightening towards them...

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
In the distance she saw two figures, and this alarmed her. Then the ground shook, and she went up and down from the attack. Her head hit the ground hard, and she struggled to get back up to her feet. Spirit’s Pokeball fell out of her pocket and hit the ground. In a bright red flash, Spirit was free from her Pokeball. She glared at the Dusknoir before using Leaf Storm on the two, sending huge sharp leaves towards them.

"Hey!What gives?!"Michael yelled at him."Hey,are you Tempest trying to test us?'Cause it's not cool!Combusken use Night Slash!Sneasel use Torment,and then use Pursuit!"Since the moves they are using are Dark type,they are super effective.

After that,Combusken turned a light shade of blue.Her legs grew larger,so did her arms.Her head-feathers started to grow down,her claws became hands and she became more buffer.And then that light broke into little pieces to reveal Blaziken."Blaziken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"She cried."*talking really fast*OMGOMGOMGOMGIthappendedshefinallyevolved!Use Blaze Kick!!!"Her leg started to burn.She jumped and hit Dusknoir right in the face.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
( @Tudor21G , I must alert you of what you are doing. I have noticed you have double posted seven times, and if I can remember right... it’s against the rules. I remember someone getting in trouble for double posting, so I am asking you to please stop double posting. You can always add more words to your one post instead of doing two individual posts. I have seen two Role Plays get taken down because someone broke the rules...)

Spirit shot a happy glance at the newly evolved Blaziken, and slithered next to her. She stood side by side with Blaziken, and unleashed a Solar Beam at the Dusknoir. Otis got up and saw the fight happening. She raced over to the boy who had the Dusknoir, “Are you a member of Tempest? If you are then we don’t have the Pokemon yet!”

(Oops,sorry!I think I forgot)

"Yeah,what's your deal?"Michael ran up to him as well."You think attacking some kids out of nowhere is nice?What do you want anyway?And why is your Dusknoir so cool?Seriously where did you get it?I couldn't find a Duskull anywhere in Hoenn!Anyway...can you make your Dusknoir stop?It's getting really annoying to hear explosions."

Last edited:
((Sorry guys wasn't notified of the new replies))

Azumi sat next to Jodi watching the trainers battle. She placed her hand against her side and felt pain rush through her body. "I think I bruised my rib." She slowly got up and called out to Otis and Michael, "He isn't one of them. They wouldn't attack unless making sure we had the Pokemon they asked for." She looked at the attacking trainer, "You better have a good reason for this." She told him as she held her side with one hand and took her great ball out with the other.

"The place seems to be falling apart! We should get out of here now!" The extraterrestrial Pokémon cried out in telepathy, as the girls quickly sprinted with it as quickly as they could out of the ruins.

"I think we know already!" Serah retorted, as the group quickly made their way out of the industrial ruins a brief moment later.

"It looks like we're out of that dump now... though I guess this place doesn't seem to look much better. I really wonder how other Pokémon and plants can survive in such a barren land like this," Tori stated once she took her first breath of the route the group stepped foot on.

"There is quite a strong wind here! Be careful and do not go off!" The extraterrestrial Pokémon called out, as the girls quietly made their way towards the north direction of the source of the telepathic voice.

"Umm... do you feel something weird?" Serah asked, as Tyler's tail perked up for a brief moment after he wiped his watery eyes.

"Y- yeah, I definitely feel something that's like s- so strange," Tori replied before Kaiser's body shivered for a split second.

"It kinda feels familiar, and I definitely d- don't l- like the feeling of it," Serah responded, as she picked up on the cries of several fallen Pokémon from the distance!

"Something tells me that it was really not a good idea for me to get him to spend more time with others like that," Serah thought, as she gulped the moment she noticed a small, light purple, bear-like Pokémon close by a brief moment later. The little Pokémon looked up at Serah, as it slowly ate a small, firm, yellow berry in front of the girl.

"Let me guess, you're either upset... or very sad. Either way, I'm sorry for doing that. I guess I should probably put that off for later then," Serah softly stated to the little bear Pokémon, as it slowly approached her. The invisible aura became stronger, as it gave off a pale, soulless sigh towards the girl.

"Are you okay? Did anything happen?" Tyler wrote on the bottom half of the blank page of his clipboard, before he showed it to the ursine Pokémon.

"Tommy... does... not... know... Tommy... does... not... know... at... all... Give... me... a... minute," The little bear Pokémon slowly responded with a noticeable monotone, as it sat down and shielded his face with his paws for a brief moment.

"I have a bad feeling that the girl definitely made a bad decision of putting him in the daycare like that. She already learned the hard way with me a few months ago," Tyler thought.

"You seem upset, can you tell us what happened?" Tori inquired the bear Pokémon, before she recalled Kaiser into his ball the moment she noticed him dozing off. The dark Pokémon slowly pointed at his trainer with his left paw, as he made the best gesture of a roof he could with his paws. His paws suddenly diverged from each other, which gave off the impression of a destroyed roof.

"Did your home get destroyed or something?" Tori replied to the little bear Pokémon.

"I'll be brief with this. I was trying to put him in daycare to help improve on the social aspects of his life, though that really backfired... seeing that he is here instead of well... over there. I should have listened to that folder with the red triangle and exclamation mark that the nurse gave me yesterday," Serah quickly stated, before the ursine Pokémon slowly sniffed a small area around Serah.

"Here, have a look at this," Serah added, before she reached into her bag and gave the folder to Tori.

"This looks quite interesting, I guess this will help pass the time," Tori replied, as she gently took the folder she was handed over. The group decided to make their way over the route in the north direction of the nearby port. Upon closer inspection of the opened folder, the first page read:

WARNING: This is highly confidential, and may only be viewed by the person caring for this Pokémon.

This Pokémon is no ordinary Pokémon from what I have seen. At first glance, a newbie trainer may see it as a new take on the shiny Teddiursa. However, they may think twice once its behavior has been witnessed. It is not hesitant to attack any Pokémon, nor trainer. It has an invisible, dark aura that the Pokémon utilizes in the field of battle. It should be cared for with utmost caution and heed towards its volatile behavior. Do be careful that is attracted to even the faintest scents of honey. It has been reported by a witnessing trainer a day ago that it destroyed the hive of a small colony of Beedrill to plunder all the honey it could.

If you ever get in a fight with this Pokémon, remember to stay calm and assess the situation. If it slowly approaches you, do not panic... for it will immediately pursuit any target that shows even the slightest bit of fright. If it starts rushing towards you, use the provided compact tranquil against it. Beware that side effects from the tranquil may induce instant, high drowsiness, so do take it into account when using the tranquil in stressful situations.

"You know what?Blaziken,Sneasel,come here to make me look more intimidating!!"Michael called out to his pokemon. They came to his side,looking like two personal bodyguards."Now, you thought we were Tempest,right?There's no other logical explanation.But still,you seriously thought that 3 kids and an adult were part of a secret evil organization?Because,that doesn't seem really reasonable."

Last edited:
Ray and Dusknoir braced themselves to endure the three-pronged attack fired their way. Dusknoir shielded himself from the Leaf Storm by crossing his arms in front of him, wincing as he deflected the projectiles. After that, he managed mitigate the physical assault of Sneasal and Blaziken with a successful series of parries. Dusknoir didn't escape unscathed, but he and Ray remained is an offensive stance ready to continue the battle if need be.

"Ha! If you're not with Tempest, then what in WORLD are you doing here?" Ray barked aggressively. The boy with the Blaziken had a point: the group before Ray looked like nothing more than a group of ordinary trainers - young, not in any kind of uniform... But Ray knew better than anyone that tempest recruited from an early age, and wasn't above sending kids to do their dirty work...

"Besides, that girl you're with already blew your cover - the first thing she said to me was 'Are you a member of Tempest? If you are then we don’t have the Pokemon yet!' I think it's pretty obvious what your purpose is here..." Ray put his hand on the other pokeball on his belt.
"Unless there's something I'm missing, I think I know what needs to happen..."

Azumi sighed deeply and placed her great ball away. "I really don't have time for this." She began to walk the opposite way of the attacking trainer. "Let's go guys, our Pokemon are more important then explaining ourselves to him." She supported herself against the wall with one hand while grabbing her rib with the other.

"Should we go to that big city over there? I heard they have quite a collection of purses and jewelry to buy over there," Serah asked, as Tyler rolled his eyes for a split second.

"Not a good idea. I had to run and float away for who knew how long. I saw some armored and ironclad car things and other stuff like that. There were these people and other animals over there that were beyond what my kind would call, irgoas. We should just get going right now," The extraterrestrial Pokémon stated, before it gently rubbed on its core with one of its appendages for a brief moment.

"I almost forgot, I am what they call a Exosima... though it might be easier just to call me by the name of Satai. As you may have known by now, I am on the run because of not only the people in blue suits, but also because of the people over there. I cannot describe what animal I look like, as my body looks very strange− with four arms, having what they call almost a white circle and like this red thing in front of me that basically serves as the heart of my life," The little Pokémon stated while the group walked towards the opposite direction of Lumiose city after a careful thought.

"I do not remember what I am, but that girl I am walking with calls me Tommy. I am not sure why, but she keeps telling me to look at this golden thing on my leg. I do not want her to put me at that place again. That place with the pink balloon thing kept hugging me too much, and trying to get me to play with the others," Tommy droned in a low, drab tone, as he slowly sucked on his left paw soon after.

"Man,if you would've been part of this...you would understand...*sighs*I'm not even gonna ask you what you're doing here..."Michael addressed the psychopath with little tears in his eyes that are hard to see."Okay,Blaziken,Sneasel,let's go!"They walked quickly to catch up with Azumi."Ugh,why can't we stay in one place....*gasps*Blaziken!Can you please carry me and Sneasel?"He said with his puppy eyes look"Blaze!""Yaaaay!"He got up on Blaziken's shoulders,and Sneasel got in her arms,and she carried them."Are you coming?"He asked Otis,Jodi,Glaceon and Spirit.

Last edited:
Ray clenched his fists in anger as the group turned their backs and walked away. He wanted to attack them, but he was vastly outnumbered; also, something about the emotion in their voices put him off: like they didn't want to be doing what they were doing...
Ray kicked piece of scrap metal in frustration and shouted after the group:
"I don't know why you'd want to work for them... But let me tell you: you're making a mistake!" He recalled Dusknoir and started heading back towards his dune buggy.
"I'll let you go for now, but don't get me wrong: if you find that pokemon, we fight for it - to the bitter end..."

Night had fallen over the Kalos region and the ruins were shrouded in a nigh-impenetrable darkness.
Ray reached his vehicle and climbed inside, contemplating where to look next...

At the moment when Michael heard what the the psychopath yelled at them,he felt hot tears in his eyes.He put his face on Blaziken's head and started quietly sobbing.Thankfully,no one heard him or saw him."What if I will never get to rescue Diggersby and Pyroar?."Crossed his mind."Oh,my not so little lion and my not so little white rabbit will never see me again,and neither will I..............Man....I miss Hoenn,and mom and dad,and big bro,and my pokemon,and their pokemon,and Spar.....Ugh...I hate this...."

Last edited:
Azumi stopped and shivered. The sun was gone and the night was cold. She sat down and layed against the wall. "Could you guys get some twigs and start a fire?" She said to the rest. The pain on her side got stronger, she opened her coat and looked at it. The impacted area was in a purplish color. She closed her coat up, sighed and closed her eyes.

Michael quickly wiped the tears away and said"Who needs twigs when you have a Fire type pokemon?Blaziken!Use Ember on those leaves over there!""Blaze!".She followed his commands,and in 5 seconds there was a fire,waiting to warm them."Done!"He said exited."Come on,everybody,let's take a break!"He got off of Blaziken and went to warm around to fire.But he stayed at a reasonable distance,leaning on a tree,because he was still sad.

Ray took out a map of the ruins from amongst the documents in his vehicle and looked them over by the light of Dusknoir's Will-o-Wisp.
"Hmmm..." he thought. "So if that group working for Tempest has been searching over there, and I've been searching over here... collectively we must've searched the entire place by now. Which means... the pokemon must not be here anymore!"

The engine of Ray's dune buggy roared to life and the boy hastily returned his pokemon and put the papers away. He slammed on the gas and sped off towards Route 13. In the moonless night, his headlights were his only source of light; it would be hard for Ray see the pokemon, but it would be easy for the pokemon to see him.
"Hopefully it's still nearby..." he worried as he drove.

Azumi looked over at the rest of the group, their faces looked tired. "We can take turns on look out, I'll go first and we can switch every 3 hours. The rest of you try and get some sleep." She took a deep breath, which only caused her pain. She then looked at sneasel, "Hey do you mind fetching some berries?"