• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Can the ship name be Clifford the Big Blind Dinosaur? THAT'S SO STUpid actually aha sorry I just had to make the joke.

And jeez Charles, you wouldn't have to balance out the mons if you didn't start with them being OP! xD

EDIT: Oops, short response. RIP.

*Nepator stomps over towards you while giving you the glare and prepares to use Flash Obliteration, as the charge rate quickly ticks up from 0% to 100% as each turn passes by*

Well it's not exactly easy to balance out my lil' Fakemon since I either end up with someone that could might as well pass as a Magicarp 2.0 or having the equivalent of an angry Dragonite wrecking havoc on a 1 v 6 battle...

I was guessing that or something else...

On another note I actually have a grass dinosaur Pokémon that's a starter...

(I'll try to post asap as Joel can't exactly go out yet since the stage is on now... and I'm sure that Believe is probably going to make him go on stage if he gets caught trying to run away or something...)

Joel's still hiding backstage and my main NPC character that I'm controlling for a brief moment just revealed quite a bit about herself...

Also, let's just hope that no one goes to the restroom for the girls and/or has good hearing.

Well... umm... I think that they might be a bit shocked at what might happen since well... yeah... Read to know what's going on and I'm sure you can figure out what the documentary voice is saying with a little help.

I might have Joel either come out, run away to his dorm or still keep hiding.

Oh that story/show was my childhood...

(It's basically about a little girl living with a dog that grew to be a big one after given lots of love. It wasn't easy to take care of the dog since it was roughly 30 feet and it would cost 200+ dollars alone just to FEED the massive thing...)

*a Pokémon from the new game sits down while keeping himself concealed with his costume to prevent himself from being revealed too early*

Well... I'm assuming that no other battles might happen so I might have Joel sneak back to his room I suppose.

I won't have time for this battle right now, have to work in the morning. So, I'll try to get out a response in the early morning or the afternoon.

*a Pritotdus sits down while holding his weapon and hiding behind an adequate amount of cover*

I'll probably have Joel watch the fight or just simply get the heck out of there like Glare did earlier.

*a Pritotdus goes over to the baby Pokémon and uses Cythensize to make a towel out of data as he shields the baby with it and uses the other dry part to dry it as quickly as he can*

Man, that must be a very rude awakening to be woken up to something like that...

On another note, I'm still trying to balance out my lil' Chiral Signita while I wait for the RP to go on for a little since he's quite the little one when it comes to power... (Here's a list of some of his moves with my brief descriptions just to show what I mean.)

Chiral Outburst: A countdown gradually ticks down from 5 to 0 when this move is selected for use. Once the counter reaches 0, Chiral Signita releases a powerful explosion of chiral energy filled with utmost dark thoughts that obliterates all Pokémon unfortunate to be within its vicinity.

Chiral Aura: Doubles Chiral Signita's ATK, SP ATK and SPD for five turns. Also increases the chance of critical hits and canceling out incoming attacks. Halves DEF, SP DEF and resistances to status conditions however.

Chiral Screen: Doubles Chiral Signita's DEF, SP DEF and resistances to status conditions for five turns. Also decreases the chance of having actions interrupted and grants immunity to OHKO moves. Halves ATK, SP ATK, SPD and chance of critical hits however.

Pandemonium Screech: Chiral Signita lets off a tremendous scream that is guaranteed to crack glass, as this may inflict Deaf on the target; making them oblivious to Sound-type moves, but also rendering them unable to obey commands and use proper tactics.

Axion Spear: Chiral Signita forms a spear of subzero ice in his hands as he stabs the target with brute force, which may inflict Expose; halving their resistance to Ice-type moves.

Chiral Opposition: Chiral Signita reverses the polarity of the chiral molecules in his body, as his weaknesses and resistances become inverted for three turns.

*Chiral Signita sticks his tongue out as he prepares to use a powerful move, indicated by the countdown that is ticking from 5 to 0*

And then maybe I should just say screw it and make the world end or something...?

Well, I mean I'm a bit stuck with Joel since he could give himself away since there's a fight going on... and he's too scared to be doing icebreakers now after having to be with the dreaded Nurse he tried to flee from.

JAJAJA school has started. A mountain has been conquered, people. There are TOTALLY spots open, and there always will be ♥ post a bio here, and have your new lil' student head to the counselor's office to get started!

Name: Arc
Species: Skrelp
Gender/Pronouns: Male, He
House: Ignite
Personality (Optional): Arc is seemingly always tired, he keeps to himself a lot, thus coming off as anti-social. However, whenever he witnesses a battle between Pokemon, there's a little spark that lights up in his eyes. Ironically, as much as he likes everything related to battling, he doesn't have a competitive personality himself.
History (Optional): I'll most likely expand upon this later.
Extra (Optional): N/A

---
I haven't done a rp in a while, but I still know the rules of course.
I might take a little to get back into the swing of things, though.

Oh, that's awesome! I never expected to see a Skrelp! Just out of curiosity, does he kinda walk around on his tail? If he needs water (THIS APPLIES TO ANY AND ALL WATER TYPES BTW) you can just do something where like he floats in a magic pool of water or get a hamster ball fish tank. IDK. xD What is logic anyways? Pretty much everything in this RP makes sense or has logic behind it EXCEPT for the way water types work.

You're totally welcome to make a Cottonee, btw! They'd totally get along with Ms. Black. ♥

Lol, to be honest, I was just going to make him crawl around, but those other ideas don't sound bad either.
I might actually switch to one of those.

Well, then here it is:
Name: Bonbon
Species: Cottonee
Gender/Pronouns: Female
House: Purity

Plus, I asked this on the last post, could Glare learn any moves other than Hidden Power?