• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
No. Instead:
2C0t4HY.png

I litterally have no idea anymore...

Meanwhile Joel's still hiding since I've been a bit too quiet like a timid Cyndaquil since I've been too busy with trying to balance out my Chiral Signita's powers... (I'm pretty sure that even having to go through 5 turns/ticks with an attack that typically kills 2/3 of the party would still be considered overpowered right...?)

It's overpowered only because it doesn't make sense to kill more than half the party when you battle (typically) one at a time.

Also, A RIVAL SHIP APPROACHES:

VALOUR X CLIFF

That is the problem. WHAT IS SHIP

I honestly ship so much stuff lmao. I bet Mr. Liang ships his students XD imagine like, a lock-in for the Strike students in the gym, and they all are talking about crushes and there's just this big Vaporeon loving the conversation. "Yes, omg, they're so cute!" "WHAT NO HUNNIE YOU DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER."

Mmmmm yeah, Mr. Garcia is a sophisticated bird... usually.

@Tsu Alright, well.. so far it's been introductory games in the gym. Stating off with '5 of something' (Don't sue me if I got that name wrong.) Then Ms. Capelle picked out a few Pokémon to join her on stage for a battle, which turned into a double battle when Cliff and Sato got into a 'fight' and were pretty much forced to team up against Valour and Naomi. That battle's been going on right now, on stage. Enjoy the show?

Does that fill you in on the current situation sufficiently?

Yep. Also well I saw that a few other were in the gym so I had snow rush in and he kind of crashed into the wall to cause people to notice him .

OK I wonder if snow could be in a battle

I'll try to respond to the RP before it's too late since I've been working on my Chiral Signita still and also have been working on my lovely regional variants. (They're like Alolan Forms except that they're for my fan made regions instead of Aloha.)

About the OP part, when it comes to fighting with Chiral Signita... typically you would be seeing at least THREE Pokémon desperately trying to defeat him at the very least. (Because one isn't going to exactly do as much considering that he is more than capable of taking on a Lucario that's caught off guard.)

Now, since he is in his Chiral Form, I should probably mention that when you use healing items such as medicine... the effects are going to be inverted, which does make it a bit scary for him considering that I'm sure you know what happens when you use said potion that restores all HP on a typical Pokémon...

*Chiral Signita tries to find the TM for heal block, but doesn't realize that he doesn't exactly have thumbs to easily open those frustrating packages*

Alrighty, so I saved Valour from certain death. If somebody doesn't agree with the way I handled it (I tried to have it make as much sense as possible) please say so and I will adjust the response, no problem. I mean, mistakes happen. If my response wasn't a hole-in-one then I at least made an attempt at saving myself a Birdie~ (That was bad, I'm so sorry!)

I have helped save Valour from certain death, hopefully?
The reason I said 'two students' was because of what Cliff said.
Which was:
The Baton Pass had been successful! Leaving Sato to fire off his Dark Pulse in the middle of the stage and Cliff standing with the Fletchling in his paws. “Eh…” Cliff looked at the Fletchling for a few seconds before speaking up. “Can I follow you to the infirmary? I, well, eh… My mom told me to follow my dreams.” Smooth…

Oh my god I just got back home finally and that was 10x more adorable than I was anticipating. I really hope Satokuye's chill with the baton pass as well, because it'd be amazing/terrifying to see the Deino's reaction.

and the pickup line was amazing dude

I'm doodling Glare, Capelle, maybe Leoron? with MS paint. R.I.P. drawing with mouse skills.
Glare's in Strike, Valour's in Purity, and Cliff's in Ignite.
So...

Question: is it better or worse to acknowledge the fact that Buizel is 2"04 and Fletchling is 1"0

so essentially

height.png

*It's really hard to find art of Buizel just standing.

Well, not all Pokémon are going to be at the same height that the dex says... (Looking at you baby Lapras in the anime that's not even 2 feet tall...)

Well I can definitely see that and sometimes I just can't even... (Seriously do I have to mention Dunsparce...? I'm also trying to get a response up since I've been working too much on my Fakemon...)

Hey everyone. I'm glad to see a few responses occurred while I was away, but I'd like to apologize (again) for my abscence. I haven't been on the last two days because, well... reminder, I live in Texas. What's going on in Texas right now? Hurricane Harvey. Hopefully, it's self explanatory as to why I haven't been on.

Wow. That's really crazy!
Anyway, at the current time it's hot outside, and I had 10 alerts I needed to check. It's crazy, and I have this weird sleep schedule.
Anyway, that about sums up what I've been thinking.
What about you, @IBELIEVEYOUDO?
I don't know. I wrote down what I felt when I saw your post. I feel sorry for you.

Well, I do sincerely hope that hurricane doesn't cause you any trouble. The only thing that should blow you away are these sweet, sweet character-developments and plot progressions.

Keybored wins. That's it. Keybored wins the pun competition.

Anyways, thank you all for your kind words! And, for those of you anxious to actually get started on the school part, I promise that once we get past the first day things will go a lot quicker (and smoother!)

TBH Glare is still goin fast. Never stop. XD

Speaking of everyone's favorite little Unknown, though, I was wondering--it's said that Unknown can communicate to each other using radio waves. How does this apply to Glare?

Well, Glare speaks to other pokemon using actual speech (talking.) Glare uses the communication / radio waves more as her thoughts, though, so what she's thinking could possibly actually transmitt to a radio-device thing (simple, a radio.). That's my mini PSA on Glare's thoughts and Radio Waves. Do you think that's good?

cats
meow