• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
lateboy.png

On one hand I'd say it could create problems, given that it somewhat controls other people's characters motivations. On the other hand, I think I'd be hilarious to see Valour go all smooth and seductive.

Also, to get into the technicalities. You'd have to consider the sexuality of the opponent rather than the gender to determine if it'll be effective at all.

Also also, consider drawing Valour while using Attract.

Name: Asra, also known as Ra
Species: Riolu
Gender/Pronouns:Female/She
House: Ignite
Personality: She's a lazy individual and doesnt really want to get involve much into anything. (More from her in the RP since I tend to get most of my characters OOC)
History: She lived in Poni Island, Alola with her guardian a Roserade and a Pikachu. She was originally originated at a famous Lucario Clan in Poni but she was exiled along with her currently absent father. Typically born in a clan of warriors she was not a foreigner towards battling although she was very inexperienced to it. That's why she and her guardian moved to Sinnoh after hearing about Capelle's School.
Extra: She wears a fur trimmed jacket and on occasion's various of hoodie. She also has a Focus Sash which she wrapped around her waist as a waistband of some sort.

I wont be able to post for a while since... school... it sucks ;_;

In practice, turns out Attract is just the Pokémon saying really bad pickup lines. I suppose I could always have Valour try it, and let the other person decide whether it works or not.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Well, I am not on a lot, but I saw thisroleplay and immedietly was excited. I suppose my character, since he has blue highlights on his ears, cannot ge used. But, I am okay with that.

Name: Nitros Frostspike
Species: Eevee
House: Purity
Personality: Fascinated by science and outer space, Nitros is generally called the "brain of the family" by his siblings. Wants desperately to evolve into a Jolteon, but his parents say he must wait another year or so, and thus, he remains an eevee. His parents hoped he could further develop his interests in the field of science, by coming to this school.
History: A Sinnoh-born eevee, Nitros grew up in Snowpoint City, and is well adapted to cold. Is currently 14, but will soon turn 15 on his birthday (October 31'st)
Extras: A star necklace, and a grey scarf on occasion. Has a odd swirly mark on his cheek (See my profile picture for detail.)

I may update it with more info later, but here he is for now. Let me know if changes need to be made.

Valour, soaking wet, sitting on a stage in front of many, many students and teachers: holla @ me!!
Ms. Capelle: *holding back tears* why are you like this

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I MISSED AMAZING ART! GRUMPY, OUR RESIDENT ARTIST, IS BACK AT IT AGAIN. wait what is this shrek in my swamp??????????????

Also, welcome to our new students! I'm about to go check the roleplay, I promise I'll get you set up soon.

For Glare having other moves--ppppprobably not? Uh. We'll talk more about that later, alright? The usual rule is that Pokemon still can only learn from their movepool, but since you have such a unique situation with Glare, I'm not sure yet. I might bend that guideline for you specifically. (If Glare was a Magikarp, there would be none of this "bending of rules" business xD)

Aaaand... oh! Clockwork, your Pokemon can have artificial highlights, for sure. As long as they don't ACTUALLY have blue fur or anything, it's fine. It wouldn't be realistic if teenagers DIDN'T dye their fur! Plus, it's something that happens IRL--I've seen a white bunny dyed green before to take away from how creepy its red eyes were.

//hyperventilates
I ADDED A DORM DIRECTORY
YOU CAN NOW HAVE A QUICK REFERENCE ON THE FIRST PAGE OF THE DISCUSSION BOARD AS TO WHO IS IN WHAT ROOM
...That seriously was way harder to do than I thought it would be. So many
spoilers
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I swear, I'll put bios there later, just... not... yet... /dies
Now, onto the response!

Hmm... I feel like I've been as quiet as a fire mouse in the RP since I haven't posted for probably 20+ posts...

*the small sea weasel Pokémon can be seen playing with her tape recorder to make some odd messages*

Yeah and I haven't posted my NPC bio sheets yet........... *gulp*

On another note, I might need to consider being a bit careful with Joel since he's been having some mood swings lately.

ClockWork Breezy

Formerly VaporeonPlayz
Thanks for the clarification. However, it usually is part of him, as I guess you could call him a sparklemon, so I will just leave him as a regular eevee.