• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
I havd a question since im pretty late for fhe RP ill be making Lilly going to the school late but one thing I cant figure out are the rooms YOU give the numbers out or we choose our own rooms ??

Read first, look at what Believe said to me when I did the same thing... and yeah...

*the snow robot spins its head around 360 degrees constantly as its arms go up and down as if it was having some sort of problem with itself*

Ehhhh someone kill me I feel so zoned out right now. Gonna explain moves tomorrow because my poor brain simply cannot right now. Yes, I give out room numbers, I'll be making a list of who is in what dorms soon (along with adding bios.) I'm gonna go take a look at the roleplay...

I don't understand what the issue is, @Charlespark , sorry I might be misunderstanding. Fun fact guys, I have ADD. Please kill me.

EDIT: Urgh, this might actually be what Charles meant, but to @TheAssasinRiolu , please please please do not bunny my characters. This means, unless you are given EXPLICIT permission, do NOT roleplay them yourself. I will edit the rules to be more clear here soon, but with the interaction between the counselor and your character, you only roleplay as your character. I will have Ms. Black respond as I see fit. We have had this problem prior to now, so don't worry, but the reasoning for this is because I have to 1. Enroll your character (which will be important as I start adding bios to the main post) ; 2. Assign them a dorm ; 3. Bunnying results in heavy out-of-character Pokemon. Simply have your character next time talk to the counselor (or any other staff member) and wait for me to type a response. Sometimes, yes, I am busy, but I will ALWAYS get around to it. Thank you for understanding.

Last edited:
Ding, was waiting for chu to figure it out! :3

Going to work tommorow and Friday as usual for the last week so I won't be able to reply as much. (Note that Joel is still backstage as I may give Believe permission to control him if he's in an extreme situation.)

If I happen to have the chance to get on with Joel, what I am planning is either having him go back to the activities like the good boy he's supposed to be or continue being naughty and sneak over to his dorm should he refuse to do the other stuff.

I kinda wonder what's goin' on with that NPC you introduced, tbh. Ah well, I'm sure I'll find out in time. Is Joel doing drugs or something?

I haven't had a need to use Isabelle today, so perhaps Joel won't be too necessary to advance stuff. I don't mind taking care of your kiddo while you're away, though.

...Also, I apologize that my roleplay response might have seem cluttered in the dialogue. (Again, my head is dying. :/ )

EDIT: Finally updated the pseudo-legendary rule, added a no bunnying rule, and tried to be clearer in the Enrollment section that I will be roleplaying Ms. Black.

Last edited:
Joel ain't on drugs since it would be too hard for him to obtain them by the easiest means and he's in his lows right now. (Hense the fatigue, sadness, etc.)

I'd seriously wonder how Joel would do the stage activities since he can battle... but he can't really communicate that easily here... (Unless if you could a psychic one being able to read his thoughts... which would be a bit unpleasant at times.)

Ugh. I'm so dead, someone finish me off.
Good (insert time of day here), I read through the posts that were made while I was asleep and I'm so happy. Ms Capelle's 'intervention' was exactly what I was banking on! It's amazing.

I'm just going to have Joel stay backstage until someone finds him or if the activity is over since he's a bit stuck on what to do here...

About battling and moves... I'm assuming the four moves would be those that Pokémon use primarily and/or have mastered more than their other moves. (Because I'm pretty sure that even a Slowpoke can seriously remember than FOUR moves, I mean come on!) Or we could wait for @IBELIEVEYOUDO to help settle this...

While I wait, I suppose that I could show my Chiral Signita character just to prove how powerful he can be when he's at full power... (Maybe even too powerful for most cases of RPing unless if I tone him down greatly...) BUT... he does have one, significant weakness that makes him pretty much helpless if one were to read carefully. He was going to be used until Believe revoked the usage with good reasons. :3

I'm not too sure if I could answer that for sure, as I would highly advise to probably wait for Believe to come back and answer all of our lovely questions and concerns hehe.

I'm probably going to be trying to code some stuff in for something special while I wait for my packages to arrive so I can get to more work.

*a baby Buizel sits by you while playing with her blocks since she can't exactly play in her little pool yet*

Well, that's fine. It's also cool that you code stuff. I usually have to ask my friend to help me get the character to move with actual control.
*a baby Venipede joins the Buizel, giving more blocks to it*

Pokeathlons likely don't require a lot of Move usage, unlike battling or Contests, but it depends on how Believe wants it to play out. You probably picked the best House for an Unown. It's cool seeing people rp as uncommonly-used Pokemon, though.

*tiny Beldum tries to build a tower with the blocks but has no hands ;_;*

I usually code or work with tweeting my Fakemon or my OCs since I kinda do have some characters that are a bit overdue for that... (Looking at you Chiral Signita with your Chiral Outburst that has a counter slowly ticking down to 0 and dishes out 200 power to all Pokémon...)

*Chiral Signita can be seen sleeping in his incubator with a lot of restraints and other stuff on him since he has to be constantly monitored so that he doesn't go cuckoo like last time*

I was bored so I drew this, I used paint spray (lmao don't judge my art choices!!!) so it's pretty bad but I wanted to share this.. with you! *sexy wink*
This is how I imagined Sato and Cliff's """fight"""
1.jpeg

*baby Buizel hides behind her boxes of baby care supplies*

Aside from my lil' Buizel being a bit fussy at the moment... I gotta say, this actually looks better than I imagined...........

*baby Buizel angrily glares at you know who and prepares to use a powerful move as the counter is set on 5*

I'll be working with tweeking out my moves for my Fakemon to balance them out and also make new ones that they'll learn later. (While I wait for something to happen with Joel I suppose...)

AAAAAAA. Okay, hi hi hi! Yesterday was a very important day for me, and something I had to get through before I could return to roleplaying. But, huzzah! Believe has arrived! With school starting in only a few days, I'm excited that I'll actually have a SCHEDULE, and therefore, won't have issues where I only respond sometimes.

Anyways, moves! Now, first of all, I had an idea for TMs/HMs being similar to the games--but, due to the suggestion of watching TMs like a training video, I totally want to go with that. It's a super cute and clever proposal, and plus, learning moves from videos is perfect for a school. It could be like homework!

Second, let's talk about the four-moves limit. In this universe, Pokemon can learn more than four (depending on the mental capacity of the creature; just, remember, don't go overboard. You don't need thirty moves!) BUT for a lot of the competitive world, it is understood (from Kanto all the way to Alola) that battles take place with only four moves. Essentially, for a gym challenge or something, you would have to submit paperwork (or some other strenuous task) with your moves you will be using on it. If you use moves outside of this pool that you have entered with, you end up nullifying your battle (or disqualifying yourself from a contest.) Pokeathlons don't exactly use moves, so don't worry about that too much. There might be special Pokeathlon events at the Capelle Pokeathlon (yep, we'll be hosting our own!) that require special moves or types, but all typical events will be similar to the games. There are some situations (like extremely casual battles) where Pokemon will use more than a moveset of four, but in, well, everything else, four moves are required. Ms. Capelle didn't exactly worry too much about using more than four moves in the icebreaker, and since this IS a school (which will offer many opportunities to learn new moves) I didn't require you list your moveset in your bio for this reason. Now, do keep in mind, your Pokemon can only learn moves that its species can have, and unless you have the proper parents, you can't randomly give your Pokemon an egg move. Also, the moves don't have to match how they appear in the games! For example, look at how our lovely little Floatzel used Protect. She inflated the yellow around her neck to protect her, instead of making some... weird... psychic shield thing. You get the point. Just remember that in the future, your Pokemon will only be able to use a set of four moves for certain challenges and the like! (That was a rule probably put in place by the Pokemon League in order to keep things fair.)

Finally, I want to mention levels. I think it's a good time to bring it up. Levels are NOT used in this universe, and ages are completely separate from levels. In essence, if you want to teach your teenage Wooper Muddy Water (which it learns at level 47) you probably shouldn't. Adult Woopers (or even Quagsire) would be a better fit to learn this move. A child won't be able to use extremely powerful attacks! Plus, when it comes to general evolution (as friendship or item based evolutions are a little different) your Pokemon will naturally evolve after a certain amount of training in this universe. For the purpose of the roleplay, it will be after two years of schooling, or four total seasons. (Reminder that years in the school do not reflect actual years; it is simply how we judge who is in what grade.) Also, if your Pokemon fails a year, they won't be able to evolve until they actually complete it. :c For Pokemon with third evolutions, it will reach its final evolution after three years (six seasons.) Let's... for the sake of simplicity, leave Megas out of this.

I hope that answers all your questions! If I wasn't clear on certain parts (as I have a tendency to ramble through my explanations) or you have any extra questions, feel free to ask. And, as always, I ADORE the art that was made. It's like... "zomg wowza someone made FANART for my roleplay?????"

Wow. That's a lot to shift through!
Glare's pretty much spamming the heck out of Hidden Power in battle, though.
Unless she can use different moves. (In RP.)

Sorry, I wish I would have organized it better! Haha. I think for Glare, though, we can figure something out. I mean, don't be afraid to get creative with Hidden Power! Like I said, it doesn't have to be like the games. I also bet (just a random idea) Hidden Power would have a lot of different results each time it was used. (Let's not forget that there are multiple types to it!)

Should I have Joel just come out of the hiding spot or what...?

*??? sits down while patiently trying to make herself appear different while hoping they doesn't know that she's fooling people*

Maybe. You can RP that out, if you want.

*an extremely tiny Latias unexpectedly hugged ???, even thought the cricking of the chirpets in the background were kind of annoying*

Help, I might ship Cliff and Sato.

Also, you can just do whatever with Joel. Maybe he pokes his head out to see the fight? IDK. The roleplay is kinda focused on just getting through this fight so we can FINALLY do school stuff.

*baby Buizel leaves a note as she uses Teleport to teleport to her nursery room and sleep*

"My trainer isn't going to be back for some time today so he might have his Jangmo-o hide still until the fight is resolved... or someone trusted can take control of him if desired." -Anonymous

You could say the same thing to me when I've been spending an unhealthy amount of time trying to balance out my new mechanic of Poké Hands for my Pokémon so that they're not too op or anything... (It's a new feature that I have for my Fakemon as they are mostly either passive, require the Pokémon to do said task or are a combination of both... I need to seriously stop leaning MOST of them towards health regeneration/instant healing even though it's probably and ABSOLUTELY 101% necessary for battling in the long term...)

*Neourk gulps a little and hits a target dummy to heal himself of the tiny amount of damage he took from a scratch*