• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
*??? facepalms at the humor before using Caustic Spittle as his babysitter picks him up*

That's actually the funniest one I've seen all day... hhahahahaha....

If believe doesn't approve Fakemon then I suppose I'll use one of my other side characters for my main NPC then. (Which is probably going to be either a Froakie, Bagon or someone else; each of them have their own unique features.)

*D. Signita sits by you while being rather quiet as he appears to not be in his incubator and he seems to have broken free of his restraints*

I don't really know what to do if believe isn't here at the moment... (Aside from controlling the Gible for a bit...)

I'm currently working on trying to make my lovely Fakemon character not too op... (Because he's able to cripple a Pokémon team of three at once if they're not prepared... seriously, he needs THREE Pokémon at once just to barely beat him...)

Well, while you are all battling... I'm going to sit here and decide what Fakemon I should use for my main NPC character while I have the time since I undid something with a lovely edit.

I am planning on using who I'm sure you all saw, though I might need to tone down his powers quite a bit since I can't be having him spam Pandemonium Scream and dish out 100 power and inflict some nasty status conditions like Petrify, Jinx and all that other crazy stuff right?

I might probably start putting my NPC sheets while I sit in the imaginary spectator seats and totally not drink my imaginary nectar juice while waiting hehe...

*??? grabs some peanut buttery, crunchy wafers in his oversized bag and greedily eats them in front of everyone*

*Shadow Signita plays the jeopardy music while slowly falling asleep*

I may battle at a much later time as I'm having to focus more on trying to balance out my lil' character that's basically an entity of my other character's negative emotions and stuff...