• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Well, at least Joel won't be lost now haha.

If believe isn't at her test yet... I just wanna say that my Krynio wishes her good luck, and if she's taking it already... well I suppose good luck during it then.

chubster.png

*Krynio giggles a little at the humorous artwork while hoping you know who doesn't catch him*

I'm going to continue working on my Fakemon since believe is either asleep or they are taking their test. (I may even put in a few info sheets of them here to show some of my collection since well... I need to practice on my art haha.)

Isabelle: Has this became a meme? Also by the way I'm a Vulpix, not a ninetales. Ugh. I shall cast a Fire Spin on you @Grumpyface!
Me: You need to workout. STOP IT!

I literally need to change what she loves, but now I can't.

*a sea bear Pokémon secretly takes some chocolate oran berries and laughs since he has a high metabolism rate*

First was Joel, now it's the cute lil' Vulpix. :3

(Ps the Fakemon I am going to show was my first Fakemon I made three years ago.)

*Isabelle uses a Fire Spin on the sea bear, not realizing it is not effective at all*

Me: OK ISABELLE! STOP THIS NOW OR YOUR BERRIES ARE TAKEN AWAY FOREVER!

*Isabelle runs 500 mph away from the roleplay*

*picks up Isabelle and confuses her to look at it for 5 hours*

YOU WILL STAY HERE FOR 5 HOURS!

*??? tries to dodge the vortex of fire but becomes trapped in it as he tries to sustain the damage long enough to where he can get himself to cover*

Well, I suppose that I'll get my lovely dex sheet for my cute little Fakemon while I wait for Believe.

Since I'll be going on a family trip, I'm going to allow someone really trusted to be able to control Isabelle on Wednesday. Since I'll bring my computer on the trip, I'll be available through the rest of it, Thursday-Saturday. However, I'll be posting less.

Ask me if you want to control her.

I may not be avaliable on Thursdays and Fridays due to work reasons, and also Saturday possibly since I might need to go somewhere in my lovely island to get some goodies needed for me to help progress on my cute little project.

I may be allowing @IBELIEVEYOUDO to control Joel should I be absent from the RP for some time. (And especially if he is needing to be controlled briefly at an urgent time; say if a conversation needs to be finished to have the RP progress.)

Alright well, I've decided to show my dex sheet of my first Fakemon I've made while I wait for you know who since Joel is well... yeah...

Pokémon Species: Hydopup
Pokémon Catagory: Sea Bear Pokémon
Appearance: Hydopup is a small, bear-like Pokémon that has a primarily sky blue body. His fur is smooth to the touch, as he has a dark blue, shield-like emblem marking on his right side. He has tiny claws on each paw while his feet lack any however. He has a short tail shaped in a way to help propel himself in water. He has blue eyes, while his nose is composed of two tiny nostrils. Two small fangs can be seen on the upper, frontal section of his mouth, while his lower row has two small teeth in their respective corners. On his neck lie his small, purplish gills that are hard to notice at first glance.
Native Region: Camtonia
Poké Browser Number: C−007
Poké Browser Color: █ Blue
Poké Browser Entry: "Hydopup often go hunting for fish in small bodies of water when the temperatures are right. They can often be seen in small packs near bodies of water filled with patches of snow; though some can rarely be seen in their solitary life if one were lucky enough to really give a shot at seeing the lifetime sight of a lone cub."
Type: [type]Water[/type]
Gender Ratio: 7 Males : 1 Female
Catch Rate: 45 (5.9%)
Leveling Rate: Medium Slow
Egg Group: Monster and Water I
Hatch Time: 5294 − 5782 steps / 8 hours
Height: 1'06" / 0.46 m
Weight: 10.2 lbs / 4.63 kg
Starter Moves: Scratch, Growl, Wave Cannon (A Water-type move that has a multitude of variants, as its execution is simple among younger Pokémon and becomes more complex as the Pokémon gains experience and insight to greater knowledge.)
Evolves Into: Juveter (Level 18 or above)
Ability: Torrent (Raises the potency of Water-type moves if the Pokémon is in a pinch.)
Hidden Ability: Hydrotic Break (While the Pokémon is in battle, they will store up energy proportional to all damage dealt. When the Pokémon stops taking damage for two turn cycles after being attacked, they will be healed equal to the amount of energy in reserve. The maximum amount of energy that can be stored at any given moment is double the Pokémon's maximum HP, and stored energy is lost if the user switches out, faints, or the battle ends. This ability is the signature ability of Hydopup and their evolutionary family.)
Base Stats:
Hit Points: ████████ 55
Attack: ███████ 44
Defense: █████████ 60
Special Attack: ███████ 52
Special Defense: ████████ 58
Speed: ██████ 40
Total: █████████████ 310

I might maybe make another NPC character that's going to be a bit of an antagonist like Joel is... and reading is going to be a lot more important because you may miss some very important details on him if it's skipped by. c:

Yeah, I'm just curious about that final icebreaker now. We can throw a metaphorical wrench in the works later, maybe?

Also since I'm not really doing much 'til Believe gets back, anyone interested in a battle/trade on Sun and Moon? :8B:

Well, if I can't make an NPC when Believe is doing something urgent, then I suppose I'll go to plan b then... (Which is having Joel sneak out of the Nurse's office hehe.)

Gamefreak why did you ever abandon the PSS it was so much easier /cries
Can you say what your in-game name is so I don't accidentally blank you? I'm still Grumpyface.