• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Hmm... if it's sun and moon then count me in for the conversation. (Don't mind if ya invite me in hehe.)

I'll probably have Joel sneak back to his dorm room as he's going to encounter something a little big here.

Well, least I just got back from working on some of my Fakemon at the right time hehe...

Joel is still waiting in the Nurse's office though I'm sure you know what he's gonna do. :3

Ugh.. Dammit.. Alright, here's my problem. I'd love to volunteer for Ms. Capelle's game, buuuut it's 2am and I'm going to pass out in a bit. So, since I don't want to hold up the progress of the RP. I'll pass.

rOsId Is WaTchInG hIm

Literally she isn't gonna let him leave until she fills out her stupid report. XD

>>Required by the school, she doesn't like it either.

EDIT: oh! Aw, feelsbadman. Maybe another time.

Oh boy... umm... so what's going to happen if he happens to suddenly run out of the room like some baby having too much sugar....? It's not like he is going to... hehe...

Hmm...

Now that I think about it... I was going to ask if I could have my other NPC character come over... (But I'm having to think carefully since one is a Zorua and the other is one of my Fakemon that's yet to be revealed... and I might want to be careful with his powers since he does have the potential to buff the living hell on himself and cripple Pokémon trios with ease... not to mention that he does have two forms he can shift into and he's the baby form of his final form that's a pusedo legendary............ yippie.............)

*??? uses Stratagem: Offense to temporarily increase his attack, special attack and speed by 50%, but also decreasing his defense, special defense and resistance to all status conditions by 50%*

Soooooooo...

While I'm waiting for Believe... I thought it would be a good idea for me to maybe start thinking about if I should muster up the courage to speak with them about the usage of Fakemon before I run away like a little baby sea bear...

(The other thing is that I'm going to have Joel sneak out if they doesn't respond within an hour or two... sooooo yeah...) Not trying to boss anyone around or anything but just saying as a heads up.

Sorry guys. I've been very exhausted today. Test went well, but was hella long. I'm gonna respond at a later time because I need some sleep. I think someone was roleplaying the mysterious character as a bird..? I can't remember off the top of my head, I'm so out of it. I'll give a juicy explanation about Fakémon later, just... for now, I'm dead.

*Krynio seems a bit excited while a ghostly Nurse Pokémon giggles a bit at him as Krynio screams and runs away after seeing the rather oversized syringe the Nurse Pokémon appears to be holding*

This one will be exclusively my NPC student to control mainly should Joel be stuck in a situation where he needs someone to interact in order to have him progress. (Ps, do I need an info sheet for the NPCs too?)

I can't see it, so here's the media I tried.
Under the spoiler, there's a collage featuring Glare, Maxwell, Ms. Jakande, and Doc (I think.)
Enjoy.
Edit: I couldn't see it, can any of you?

Last edited:
For @Shimmering... I can't see the picture unfortunately...

I will be mainly using my other main NPC character if Joel is in a temporarily stuck situation as stated earlier. (Though keep in mind that if Joel does graduate after the years/seasons, then he will start to have a bigger role. Also, I will have to privately talk with @IBELIEVEYOUDO since this Fakemon character of mine does have some things with him that I would prefer to not be said in the public for various reasons...)

Aww. that sucks.I'll try again.
yDDwSIi.jpg

How 'bout now?
As you can see it is my interpretation of Doc, Ms. Jakande, Glare, and Maxwell.

Ahh yes... there we go, now we're talking.

Since I cannot make some character sheets for my NPC characters right now since I'm so tired at the moment, I am going to say upfront that my main NPC character is in House Purity and he's already enrolled in the school and he is going to be the Skitty's roommate. (For obvious reasons since my lil' Fakemon can't exactly be alone unless if it's off camera/RP stuff like it happens with most NPC characters.)

If believe does want me to make the character sheets for my NPC characters (Especially my main one), then I'll get right to it as soon as possible. (More info yet to be revealed on him hehe.)

Ooh... I like your NPC... makes me think of my older one in a prior college RP.

The one I'm having is going to probably be my Fakemon that's a little hard to detect at first glance and it is going to be a Normal type when in its form that is a bit tiny and delicate in terms of defense. (He will be communicating with Joel in telepathy, as he is also a student in the school... but he has ditched his class due to the fact that he is afraid of a student after being sent a death threat on that day.)

Last edited:
I really don't want to sound bossy, but surely you should wait for Believe to give you the go-ahead for fakemon first?
And @Seal Pup the school only just opened, our characters are the first students there; there's no way that Pikipek was bullied in Capelle's if it didn't exist before. I know you're excited to move the RP along, I am too, but it might be best to just tough it out a bit longer. :'|

I personally agree with @Grumpyface and trust me, I'd love for this to move along faster and such, but it's not our RP. It's Believe's. We're playing their story and any an' all alterations to said story should go by them first.

Editing my post to not have the mysterious Pokémon then since believe is not here at the moment... (I'll put it back if it's approved and replace it if it's not.)

Also, still thinking if I should just have Joel run out as fast as he can...

*??? stands in the discussion while poking the metal detector with his oversized syringe*

I mean, if you want Joel to run off then by all means go for it, it's your character. I personally don't know if he'd be successful at it though. He isn't that big and I imagine a Meganium's vines are pretty damn fast.

Edited to not have my mysterious Fakemon yet since believe didn't have a look at those things yet, and I'll probably have Joel running out of the room soon if she doesn't come back after some time.

*a komato dragon Pokémon can be seen staring at the clock while waiting for it to tick by*

Komato Dragon Pokémon.. I imagine the cross between a tomato and a Komodo Dragon. Which makes a large, fiery red lizard with a green stem on its head. It's a great mental image I'll tell you.

I actually spelled that wrong since I almost got mixed with something here... (He's based off of the komodo dragon and he's a Dragon/Poison, which means that fairies can kiss their butts goodbye hehe :3)