• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bloodpeak Academy (A Monster School RP)

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"Am I even allowed to be in here? I am after all a guy and this is a girl dorm." James said with confusion written all over his face. But he must admit the girls dorm looks a lot better then the guy's dorm.. probably because a lot of shit heads had lived here before. "And what are we gonna do in here?" James asked after a bit.

Cassie:
The young demigod blushed at the thought of going into Nova's dorm. But she hid it well for atleast the demon girl. She followed the three other students to Nova's dorm and when they entered the room, she instantly recognized it.
"Wait, this is my dorm. Nova, are we room-mates?" She said. She smiled widely at the thought, which was so unlike her. She loved that she'd have a friend as a room-mate. Then she looked at James.
"Wasn't it you who suggested we'd give Astra a defense in case that Lycanthrope wanted to tell a teacher for that burned photo and the burnmark on the wall?" She asked him with a raised eyebrow.

Chris:
Chris nodded and walked over to the vampire sitting alone at one of the tables.
"Hello there. My name is Chris and that's Kezian. We were wondering if you knew if the school had a pool somewhere. Neither of us remember anything from the tour" Chris said politely.

Nova:

Nova shrugged, "Eh. You're cool, just stay." She told James, sitting down on her bed and inviting them to sit with her. She looked at Cassie's bed, "We are?" She smiled, she wouldn't have to be with some annoying person after all. She opened her bag and got out a small paper bag full of donuts, then started eating one after putting the bag down next to her. "Oh." She quickly laughed, "Mother told me to mind my manners.. I guess I'll start here." She opened up the bag, "Help yourself. I recommend the chocolate sprinkles."

Astra:

Astra sat down on the bed next to Nova and patted the space next to her for James to sit down. "Really? So kind of you!" She grabbed a donut from the bag and then got a second one out. She held it out for James after taking a bite out of her own, "Try it! they really are delicious!" She leaned back against the wall after being reminded about their plan, "Oh, yeah.. that thing.."

D

Deleted member 227971

Astrapi sat up as Luss entered the room. "Luss? You okay?" she asked him. "Wait, are we... roommates? And what was that letter, and why did you throw your pillow out the window like a cheesecake?" She shook her head and threw him one of the pillows on her bed. "Have my spare one." she sighed, laying back on her bed, muttering "School SUCKS. I can't even fly without getting a detention"

Luss cought pillow and said "Nothing, this letter wasn't important... If your pillow stink like that you also want to throw it away. One thing I would want from you, don't spend to much time in toilet, would you" He said quickly answering to each question. "Wait, you got detention already. Well, that will be fun" He lied on his bed "Letter was just from some stupid old man"

Adrian ate the last of his cake and turned his head over to the pair that approached him which appeared to consist of a water dragon and the lycanthrope he saw earlier that looked like would be trouble if he said the wrong words. "Not really, why would I need to listen anyway when everyone's been given a map?" He asked rhetorically as he slowly stood up from his chair, he took the map out of his pocket and looked through it to see where the pool was.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James took the seat next to Astra and tried the donut that she offered him to taste. "Yes you were right flame princess. They really are delicious!!" James said to Astra. "And yes unfortunately we need to take it up. We need to make sure that we can cover up for you. Also princess what's your dorm number? Mines 14." James said/asked Astra.

Cassie:
Cassie helped herself to some of the sweets that Nova offered and then looked at her own bags. She opened one of them and took out soda and chips.
"I wouldn't want you to be the only good host of this room, Nova. I need to be kind as well" she said with a little nervous laugh. She took out some plastic cups as well and handed one out to everyone, though she accidentally gave two that were stuck together to Astra.
"Where should we start? We can't play the 'she wasn't there' apology because that's too obvious" the demigod said, wondering.

Chris:
Chris just smiled without warmth to the vampire. The guy was a little irritating. He immediately started thinking about how to make life miserable for this guy.
"Of course, come on whitey and we'll look at our map" he said and waved for Kezian to follow him back to the table. He sat down again and looked at Kezian weirdly.
"Did you get a map? I don't think i did" he said

Nova:

Nova laughed, “Good host? That’s the first time I’ve heard that.” She took a cup and some soda, then took a long drink from it. “This is turning into a party. I love it!” She put her hands out to the ceiling, “Just imagine a disco ball and some music..” Astra elbowed her in the arm. “Hey!” She sighed, “Oh. Your plan. Maybe we should stick with the original and say an older kid did it. Maybe we could even track one down and see if anyone would take the blame.”

Astra:

Astra gasped and clapped, “Dorm 14!” She gave James a big hug and then pulled away, “This will be amazing!” She then took the cup from Cassie and looked at it, “I think you gave me two.” She pulled at one of them, but it was stuck inside. “Hmph, why is this so hard?”

D

Deleted member 227971

Kezian shook his head. "Nope. Should we ask a teacher or shall we just go to that lake?" He sat back down with Chris.

Astrapi shrugged. "I don't care too much about the smell" she said, before adding to herself, "I can't think of anything worse than what im used too" She instantly shut her mouth after realising what she said was out loud. But it was true. She couldn't think of anything worse than living in a damp cave all alone for 7 years. '7 years' she thought, looking down at her feet. 'It's been so long...'

Luss smiled sightly as he was kinda cheered up with that Astrapi could have smell something even worse than this pillow. "What do you mean, that you had something worse" He asked her, after a while he heard big noise from somewhere "Other dorms seems to have fun. Maybe we schould join"

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Yoaquin sighed and pulled out the map from one of his coat pockets, “Why does anyone need a tour if they all got maps? I don’t exactly get it...” he mumbled, after a while he put back the map and realized that everyone had left the main hall. “Wait! Where’d they go? Adrian! Cassie! Where are yoouuu?” he called out before rushing to one of the corridors leading off away from the main hall.
Almost as soon as Yoaquin rushed off, his pet Pheasant poked its head out of Yoaquin’s scarf and then fluttered off, “Wait, wait, wait! Verode, wait for meee!” Yoaquin called out as he followed his pet bird into the cafeteria.

Rhapsody noticed the lone student still in the main hall; she began to walk over when he suddenly ran off, “Oh, I assume that student doesn’t want a tour all too much,” she sighed to herself. Rhapsody followed Yoaquin as he turned around, she didn’t notice the pheasant until he called out, which was when she ran towards the cafeteria.
Once Rhapsody was at the door, she began to hum a little tune, Verode fluttered over to the siren, “Ahem, who’s pet Pheasant may this be?” she asked slightly quietly.

D

Deleted member 227971

Astrapi shook her head. "I'll tell you another day, maybe" She looked back at Luss and tried to muster a smile. "Sure, I was getting bored anyway." She stood up and walked over to the door, Song following after her with a meow. Astrapi bent down and stroked her Kneazel. "Aww, sorry Song. Im afraid you can't come." She put out some food for her, and Song started eating it quickly. She walked back over to the door and opened it. "Well then? I don't know where anyones dorm is, so you'll have to guide me" She said, joking slightly.

(This is dying and I need to fix that)

Luss left the dorm and looked around. "Well, I don't know others dorms too... But, we can follow the sound" He said. Whoever it was, they were quite noisy. So he keep walking and searching. Meanwhile, He was thinking about everything, about how it will be at school, with friends and teachers.

They finally reached the dorm that made such a noise...

D

Deleted member 227971

Astrapi knocked on the door with slight hesitation, after all anyone could be behind the door, another dragon, a dire wolf, anyone. She shook her head. It’s probably just something I know, I’m overthinking this, it’s a school. Not an abandoned house. She cooled herself and turned to Luss. “So um..what do you think tomorrow will be like?” She asked him.

Cassie:
"Oh. Sorry about that" Cassie said. She tapped the bottom cup and it teleported into her hand.
"I can teleport more things than just myself so that's pretty neat. Though, i'll most likely have to go to bed early tonight" she said with a tired smile. That was when she heard the knock on the door. She went to open it and found two other students that she recognised from earlier but didn't think she quite knew the name of.
"Uh... hi?" She said and looked confused.

Chris:
"Let's just go to the lake immediately. If we're not supposed to leave, then we'll stay. But i don't see a reason for us to have to stay here all day" Chris said. He got up again to walk to the exit. He walked slowly at first so that Kezian could catch up and follow.

(@Joelkjn the fox doesn't really have time to catch up yet so i'll try and keep James in the RP)

James:
"Great idea, Nova. 'Hey, our friend destroyed a photo and left a burnmark on the wall. Do you want to take the blame for it?' Yeah that would work. No i don't think that would work. But we could turn the accusation towards him instead. That way it'd be his words against ours" James said, feeling pretty clever.

D

Deleted member 227971

Kezian nodded and followed after Chris, yet turned when he heard a voice. A familiar voice.
"Kezian!" The voice shouted.
Kezian's eyes widened as tears started to well up in his eyes. "Z-Zach? You're here? A-at Bloodpeak? I thought you moved away!"
"I did too!" Zach ran up to his friend, tears in his eyes also, and hugged his friend. "Turns out my parents decided to stay, we just moved house."
"Why didn't you visit?" Asked Kezian, almost hurt that his best friend didn't tell him he hadn't moved at all.
Zach moved away uncomfortably. "Theo-"
"Oh"
"So, who's your friend?" Asked Zach, gesturing to Chris.
"Oh, Thats Chris. Chris, this is Zach." Said Kezian. "So, Lemon boy, we were just heading to the lake for a swim. Wanna join us?"
Zach nodded and said; "Sure, I'll just get some towels." Before running off to his dorm.
Kezian smiled. "Good to see you again" He sighed.