• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bloodpeak Academy (A Monster School RP)

Lussuria turned to Cassie "Oh, don't be mean. I'm an Incubus, so I'm kinda 'born' like that... Okay, we don't need to play...now. Hey, my name is Lussuria, Luss for friends" He turned again to Nova. "Could you help me with demonic magic. You won't get a kiss, if you don't want to. I can always help somehow else" He said.

Nova waved, “Nova.” She replied to Cassie. “I thought I smelled a faint smell of death around here. Great to meet you!” She laughed, then briefly looked around. “I can’t see any dead wolves around here. Show me sometime.” She smiled, “When nobody’s around, if you prefer.” She smirked, “Don’t want to be kicked out on our first day, do we?” She turned to look at Luss, “You’re.. sweet.” And she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. “I don’t really have that type of magic, either.” She sighed, “I guess we could try..”

Luss was quite suprised by Nova, but he stopped be after a while. "Well, we are in school. So we schould 'learn'." he said and looked around. He schould wait, be patient......be patient..... Be patient..... "For Everything that matters sake, how long we will wait" Lussuria shouted and fell at the ground.

He took his little mirror, that mother gave him "What's more, I'm so ugly today...Just messing with you handsome, are you free after school?" He joked to be more patient. "So, Ready to study" He asked Nova and Cassie.

Cassie:
Cassie turned to the girl who introduced herself as 'Nova'.
"How could you tell i was a daughter of Hades? And i will" She said and gave her a friendly smile. Then she turned to the guy. He seemed like someone who had often gotten what he wanted. And therefore quite spoiled.
"If you're talking about kissing then no thanks. I meant what i said before. I'd rather kiss my wolf than you. Sorry but you're not my type" she told him. She shuddered at the thought of kissing a boy. It disgusted her.
"If you talked about actually studying, then sure. I can do that"

"I talked about actual study...Don't worry, Cassie" He came closer and whispered to demigod "And don't think that I'm just a playboy. You don't need to like me, but let's be nice to each other" He said. "... And I was talking to study magic. It's maybe one of two interesting for me lessons here" Luss still couldn't find out, what takes so long. But this little conversation with Nova and Cassie calmed him a bit.

Nova smiled, “You’re from the underworld, I’ve been there before.” She sighed, “I wish I had a pet like you..” She looked up to Luss when she heard about study, “That’s what you really care about? Boring..” She thought for a moment, “What can you two do, then?”

D

Deleted member 227971

Kezian looked over at Chris. "Oh, hello. I'm Kezian." He sighed , looking over the two who were talking. Wanting to join in the conversation, he tilted his head, thinking "Whada you doing?", though as he saw Nova and Cassie he instantly started trembling slightly, however his nose didn't wrinkle at Cassie's "Deathly Smell".

Astrapi looked over at the pair and sighed. "Seems people are already making friends." She turned back around. "Gonna take awhile for that to happen for me..." She straightened herself and looked back at the front.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luss laught, when He heard 'care' in Nova sentence "Let's begin with that, I don't really care for anything. I just want to use demonic magic, but, even if I don't like it. I have to study, if I want to do so... It's something like, if I want something, I need to do something I hate" Lussuria said, He stopped to like this conversation. He always had to say something wrong, He could use magical charm, but that is cheating! He thought, that he could bring 'this' to keep things interesting, but he left it with other things in his room.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Leaving the kitsune, Garrett entered the main hall, he had forgotten to leave his guitar and had it still attached to his back. He spotted a group that included the daughter of Hades from before. He walked over and called "hey, Cassie" he then stood in front of the group, "hi, my name is Garrett, nice to meet you" he said to Luss, Nova and Kezian.

Kei was located a few rows away from the front, unfortunately for him, there was a group of people talking and greeting each other excitedly. The kitsune just responded with a sigh. He continued to wait for whatever to happen.

As he did so, a monster barged past him trying to get to the group, and although many would exclaim in anger, Kei just ignored it and didn't want to cause a bad impression straight away. Especially with someone being in such a large group, that just made it more dangerous. So, whilst waiting, he decided to try testing his telekinesis. Glaring at his shoelace, he was attempting to undo the lace with his will, like he was rather good at doing. His full eyes became neon purple, leaving him with no pupils in this state, and the shoelace began to shiver rapidly. It then stopped, and Kei stomped his foot in anger.

What he didn't know is that the group next to him heard his exclaim in such a high pitch- he'd made a telepathic hook on accident.

Cassie:
Cassie shrugged at the male demon's statement about him being a playboy. She didn't care much. She just wouldn't stand for other people being harrassed. But if he didn't harrass anyone, that'd be fine.
"So you've been to the underworld, huh? Have you met my dad?" Cassie asked Nova. She hadn't met him herself and wanted to know what he was like. She didn't fully trust him but she was thankful for the pet he had given her. She thought for a minute about Nova's question about what Cassie could do.
"I can teleport through shadows, camouflage and summon my wolf. That's it. I'm currently trying to teach myself to summon the dead too" she replied with a smile. Then came the guy she had met on the school grounds.
"Oh hey Gar- aaaaahhh!!!" She said, which ended in a scream of pain. She put her hands to her head and sat down on her knees. She had no idea where that sudden pain came from but when she found out who or what caused it, she'd beat it/them to a (bloody?) pulp.

Chris:
Chris looked at the direction of where the anthropomorphic dragon was looking. She saw a group of people there. Some girls and some guys. One of which appeared to be another anthropomorphic dragon. But female. He grew a suspicious smile and turned back to Kezian.
"Checking out the girls, huh?" He said and laughed

Luss looked at Chris and his mind started to yell like "Bully alert, stupidity allergy on, sarcasm on". Luss could notice a bully by just looking at his face. He seemed that he searched for target.
<8 years ago>
Luss get a message on his phone from his mother. She was checking, if He was alright. In the same time a minotaur kid with his 'friends' came to Luss. They messed with many kids. Luss was their next target. Minotaur took Luss phone "Who is it, Your girlfriend?" He asked as his friends laught "A bit too old" They continued laughing. Luss calmly took his phone and smiled "It's not my girlfriend, it's yours...But don't worry, she will never even try to come to you" Minotaur was schocked. He charged at Luss, who dodged and minotaur destroyed a trash can. "Better take care of it, before teacher comes" Luss said. "Why me?"
"Becouse piece of s*** schould help piece of s***. This is how creatures from the same spieces life together" Luss explained, minotaur wanted to cry, after all, they were just a kids. "Oh, I didn't begin to bully you, so don't cry. It was just self defense, I'm can be way worse than that. But bullying others isn't a good fun at all"
<>
Luss felt pain in the head "What the... I didn't take any 'special' pills to feel pain now... Did I?"

D

Deleted member 227971

Kezian looked straight at Chris, eyes wide. "No. Nonono. Not her" He looked at Astrapi. "Im not into...other dragons" He looked at his feet sighing. Then at Cassie as she started screaming. "Whoa....what's going on?! Why is she screaming?"

Astrapi looked at Kezian when he looked at her and grunted, muttering "No way mate", before looking back at the front, ignoring pretty much everything except her daydream.

((Just gonna mention, Kezian is bisexual with a preference for males, yet the reason he is trembly around girls is because every girl he has met has tried to "Sucker up to him" and pretended he was their boyfriend and such. In short, he just has bad experience with girls))

Cassie:
The pain ended rather quickly. It only lasted for a few seconds. But after it, she felt sick. She felt as if she had just had a brain freeze.
"Okay, what the hell caused that!? Or who caused that migraine!?" She said loudly in an angry voice. The students surrounding the group would hear her clearly but most of them just shrugged their shoulders as if they didn't know what she was talking about and as if she was crazy for screaming so loudly. That made her even angrier. She had clearly felt that. There was no doubt about it. But maybe everyone around them hadn't so she dismissed their ignorance. But Luss had definitely felt it. She heard that he said something about pain pills.
"I have no idea what caused it but when i get a hold of who or what caused it, that person or object will have to pray for their or it's miserable life. Even if inanimate objects don't have lives" she said with anger. Judging by the look of her eyes, she meant it. There was a faint, but still noticeable glow in them.

Chris:
Chris laughed at the dragon for getting a little flustered. He was just about to reply when he was startled by the sudden scream and looked to where it originated. He saw that it came from a girl. He caught the girl's scent and growled.
"A daughter of Pluto*. Or Hades if you're a Greek. Stay away from them. They're not exactly the most pleasant people around" he said. The girl's loud threatening only added to his warning.

Luss noticed that next to Chris was Kezian, He waved to them "Hiya, there. Come over here we don't bite..." then he heard that Cassie screamed, and he thought, that his ears have to bleed now "Okay, I'm not sure about her. But, worry not. She was vaccinat. Cassie, I felt that pain too, but I don't think that is a reason to murder. Can't we talk about it. You don't look well, when you are angry. None man or girl will like you in this way" Lussuria said. "Maybe, it would be better, if I will take care of that. Just breath, think about death or what you like and calm down"

D

Deleted member 227971

Kezian looked at Luss and smiled, walking over to sit near him and the group. "Im Kezian. You are?" He held out one of his hands to shake.

Astrapi looked behind her and sighed. Everyone seemed to be socializing EXCEPT her. "Maybe I should join them" She told herself. "Mm...na. I will" Astrapi walked over to them and sat nearer, though not as close as Kezian had, and waited for someone to notice her, tail swishing.

Cassie:
Cassie looked at Luss angrily. She knew he was right but, she did not like being told what to do.
"Don't you worry. I wouldn't kill anyone if it was a person who caused this. Dad have too many souls to deal with already. But they would definitely have a few broken bones when i'm done with them. And don't tell me what to do" she told him angrily, the last part meant as a warning. She noticed two more dragons coming up to them and just gave them one unintended angry look each.

Chris:
Chris sighed when the dragon walked over to the group. But he walked over to them as well. Even if the smell of death and decay was much stronger there. The closer he got, the more wrinkled up his nose was.
"Two anthropomorphic dragons, two demons and one daughter of Pluto. And here comes a Lycanthrope" he muttered. He saw the the daughter giving him a quick glare before speaking.
"I'm a daughter of Hades, thank you very much. Not Pluto. But a Lycanthrope wouldn't know. And would prefer the Roman name" the girl said.
"I apologize. I didn't know you were a greek" Chris replied coldly. The girl only looked away.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Garrett stepped over to female dragon, "hey, my name is Garrett, what's yours" he asked as kindly as he could, he readjusted his guitar strap and brushed something that looked like excess shadow residue from the Shadow Realm from it. He then looked back at the female dragon awaiting her response.

Nova threw her hands to her head, "OUCH..!" She looked up at Cassie and then behind her to a Kitsune with suspicious eyes. "I don't know what caused it." She said, leaning back against the chair, back slumped. She let the migraine go away, which quickly left in a flash, and then shook her head, "I don't believe I've met that guy (Hades) before, but I might have just forgotten.." She shook her head again, "Nope. Pretty sure we've never met.." She looked back up, "I can cast shadows, maybe we match?" She laughed jokingly and stopped when new people started appearing to the group. "Great, new faces to meet.." She sighed, "Hey, Shadow wolf, Lycranthrope and Water dragon." She looked over at her room mate beside them, looking like she was waiting to be seen. She pointed over to Astrapi, "Hey, that's my room mate!"

D

Deleted member 227971

Astrapi looked at Garret. "Huh? Oh, Im Astrapi" She forced a small smile then looked back at everyone, mainly Luss. She growled slightly at Kezian for the way he looked at her before, but she forced herself to keep it quiet and stopped after he looked at her again, as if to say "I can hear you. And I'm not interested in you." And she was glad. She didn't want another dragon - FLIGHTLESS dragon - following her around, heads over heels. She shrugged it off, smiled at Garret again, then continued listening to the group. When Nova stated she was her dormmate, she mostly ignored her, but gave her a friendly smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luss started to feel like some sort of adult, when He talked with Cassie "Someone isn't very calm...huh, well. Have a nice revange" Luss said and he noticed that Astrapi was looking at him. It's always better than Cassie around, he revealed his wings and he flew to the new faces and landed in front of Astrapi "Hello there, my name is Luss. It's nice too meet you all" He looked at Astrapi and slightly blushed "do you all mind, if I will sit with you...I hope that teachers will come, before Cassie will kill someone"

Boris walked around, being completely lost. His wolf ears grew in, and Boris sighed. “Really...” He thought, but realized they could be helpful to navigate. He began running around. He eventually found the others, and walked over. He didnt know if he should speak up and try to be friendly, so he just smiled a bit and stayed quiet. “WHY WONT MY MIND LET ME SAY ANYTHING I WANNA DIE THIS IS SO AWKWARD!!!!” He thought, so decided to talk to someone. He looked at Nova and smiled, walking over. “Hello! I’m Boris!” He said, trying to be friendly.

Michelle

Michelle looked around the area where all the students were currently at. Well it was quite difficult to see her surroundings as she was significantly shorter than everyone else, but she eventually found her roommate around a group of different monsters. She stood there and tried to observe what was happening, but then gave up and went up to the group without saying anything or greeting anyone. She could recognize that there were a dragon, a werewolf, some demons and there were monsters that she couldn't recognize.

Ms. Eld (AKA Ashley)

Ashley walked into the main hall and looked around the sea of students. She was exited for the upcoming year, as always. She looked around if she could spot any of her coworkers or trouble among the students, but it seemed like she couldn't seem to find neither of those. She just continued to walk around the main hall with some sparks flying off her fiery hair every once in a while and waited for the upcoming event to start.

Cassie:
Cassie calmed down after a while but was still set on breaking a few bones on the person (if it was a person) who caused her sudden migraine. She looked at Nova.
"Hades isn't a 'guy'. He's the king of the underworld. And he would not like being referred to as a 'guy'" she told her. Then she saw her own roommate coming up to them. Even if she was hard to see.
"Oh hey, Michelle. There you are. How long have you been here?" She said. It started getting a little too crowded for Cassie but she told herself that she should try socializing. Atleast for a little longer. But the presence of that Lycanthrope made her a little uneasy. She got a few weird vibes coming from him.

Chris:
"Great. Here comes my rommate as well" Chris thought to himself. He really disliked the thought of sharing a dorm with anyone and considered it to be partly the fault of the shade who had applied to this school that he had to share. But he needed to be atleast a little friendly in order to not become an outcast.
"Oh hello, Garrett. Nice to see you again. So when will all of this start? I'm growing rather impatient" Chris said.

Jean Zender (teacher, ms. Zender):
The daughter of Athena, Jean, was going into the main hall and saw all of the new students. She instantly loved all of them. Which came to no surprise to her. She loved all of her students. Even the troublemakers. She smiled warmly to a group of students who already were socializing with each other. There were a bunch of other students who did this but none of them in such a big group as that one. She looked around a little more to get a glimpse of a coworker and saw the Fire Genasi Ashley Eld. She called out to the woman and walked over to her.
"Hello Ashley. I'm glad i found another teacher here that could hold onto me before i would go around hugging all of the students" she joked.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Yoaquin sighed as he got up; he picked up his pet pheasant and left quickly, “Woo! Time to have some more fun!” he ran into the main hall. He paused near a small group of people to stuff the pheasant in his scarf; then he walked up to the group, “Heya! I’m Yoaquin Amour! And ya’ll are?” he smiled.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Garrett
Garrett bowed his head politely at Chris "Chris", he wasn't overly fond of the lycanthrope but he decided to be polite, he turned to the group "I think it must be starting soon, the teachers have started to arrive" he said pointing out Ms. Zender and Ms. Eld. He also motioned to Mr. Reaper who had just arrived.

Mr. Reaper
Mr. Reaper made his way over to Ms. Eld and Zender, he glanced at the large group of students, noticing the shade, goblins and dragons that intrigued him most and..<ugh a daughter of Hades> he thought to himself any child of his boss was likely to be a pain in his butt. He reached the two female teachers "Ms. Eld, Ms. Zender, it is good to see you, how have you been" he asked out of social requirement.

Kei looked over to the group, they'd suddenly began expressing pain. A girl from the group loudly shouted in anger, what she said hinted at the reason for their sudden motions, they'd had some sudden migraine. Another student, again, one of the group mentioned pain pills- it made no sense but Kei couldn't think of anything better- he didn't know what had happened.

He wanted to try again to attempt to use telekinesis, but he knew not to. His eyes could act like a red to a bull, except purple to aggressive girl. In other words, she could think it was him. So he decided to not try it. Instead, he decided to look at the teachers entering the room. They looked as diverse as the students did from one another- there was literally the grim reaper, a fire woman, among others. It reminded him of a familiar book series... and that reaper teacher seemed like a stern character from that book- Kei didn't have to think twice before making an assumption that the said teacher was going to be hard to deal with.

Adrian sighed as Yoaquin ran out and went for the hall, Adrian merely walked and closed the door behind him before he proceeded to the main hall and find a chair for him to sit in, he knew that his hometown had many monsters, but this was ridiculous. He saw his roommate introduce himself to a group of individuals and decided to join him so he wasn't left with just his roommate. "What's up?" He asked before he sat down in a nearby chair.

Before he could make a response, a pillar of fire started to form in the middle of the stage, a silhouette began to form from within it in the shape of a female figure. The flames went out like a light to reveal a rose skinned female with large horns, hooves for feet, a tail with a pointed end and a very classy business suit, a few of the teachers could tell this wasn't the first time she made a grand entrance. The female devil began to make her way over to the microphone in front of and tapped it a few times to make sure it worked, the light, but noticeable whistling sound through the speakers clearly answered her question and caught Adrian's attention as well as many other monsters.

"Greetings everyone! Allow me to properly welcome you all to Bloodpeak Academy! I am your principal, Lucy Fire, it's always a pleasure to see so many new faces attend to this very school which I hope you will all get used to as I hope you each did with the discovery of your roommate. As this is your first day, we will be giving you all a tour around the school so you know where everything is, then we'll prepare your schedules for the coming week. Afterward, you will have the rest of the afternoon to do whatever you wish... as long as the school rules are happy about that. Speaking of rules, we will give you a list of them along with your schedules to make sure nobody does anything that will get them kicked from this school." Principal Fire said almost in one go before she let out a little gasp after all that talking.

"Now... does anyone have any questions?" She asked, Adrian remained silent as he didn't have a question.

Cassie:
Cassie was getting way less comfortable with all the people around. Especially that Lycanthrope. The two new male students made things so much worse for her social anxiety. She decided to be as polite as she could though. Even if she was still quite angry.
"I'm Cassie" she said to introduce herself. Luckily, she didn't have to say much more than that as the principal finally appeared and told them about the day they were gonna have. Seemed to be a pretty calm day. That worked well for her. She didn't want to socialize too much today. Or any day for that matter, but she knew she'd have to if she was gonna make it through the school year. And the next school years.

Chris:
Chris smiled politely at the nod that Garrett gave him. But there was no warmth in it. It was a typical 'snob' smile. He decided to listen to what the principal had to say but could barely keep up. He understood what she was saying, but didn't catch all the words she said. But if he understood what she said, it was fine. He didn't need to hear more than he already had.

Jean Zender (ms. Zender):
Jean turned to mr. Reaper and gave him a warm smile, even though he kinda creeped her out a bit.
"Hello mr. Reaper. Nice to see you too. I'm good thanks. Recently got engaged as you can see. How about you?" She said as she held up her left hand to show him her engagement ring. She was startled when her boss made her usual dramatic entrance as she normally was.
"Oh gods. It scares me every time she does that. Does she really need such a dramatic entrance?" She said but still smiled at the playfulness of the principal.

Boris noticed Kei, and ran over. He had passed the dorms when he was running around, just throwing some of his stuff in and running off again. “Hi! I’m your roommate! My names Boris, who are you? Are you a Kitsune? I’ve never seen one before!” He said, immediately asking Kei multiple questions. He stopped talking for a minute to catch his breath.

Lussuria smiled as he saw new faces "Hi everyone. Wow, this group started to be quite big..." before he said anything else, principal appeard. "Devil, fallen angel...it would be better if... Nah, its schould be fine..." he said and thought. He looked at other teachers "that more deadly Skeleton, Genasi and demigod... They are probably our teachers... Or really old students" Luss flew up, to look at everyone in the hall. "One, two, three... There is a lot of monsters"

Still in awe at the headmistress's appearance, Kei was struck with a suprise as his supposed roommate came running at him with his loud, eager voice. Juxtaposed with his own quiet, collected voice, he answered the questions that the monster- probably a werewolf- threw at him. The shock that Boris- what he introduced himself as- gave the teen caused him to try and catch his breath.

'I-I'm Kei.'. It was fast that he did catch his breath, and stopped panting. 'I am a Kitsune, although this isn't really what I always look like. I'll show you later, if you are my room-mate.'. Kei wasn't going to shift into two-tailed fox form until he was back at his dorm and people had forgot about his hurried speed down the corridor, earlier.
Since it was his room-mate, he had the opportunity to try being friendly. Although it was rather hard, the confident wolf was his complete opposite. If only he had a book-worm room-mate.

'Are you a werewolf, or something else?'.

D

Deleted member 227971

Astrapi looked at Miss Fire straight in the eye and raised one claw. "I do, actually. What are the rules on flying around her. Because believe me, if I can't fly, there is NO WAY I am staying here ANY LONGER" She had raised her voice slightly at the end, and blue smoke was slightly coming out of her nostrils. She looked at Luss and nodded, saying, "I know. Heka lotta monsters"

Mr Kevin. Lupus (Dosen't mind If you call him just Kevin) and Mr Baley. Nettle

Mr Kevin. Lupus and Mr. Baley Nettle walked in simultaneously, looking at the other teachers and smiling. Mr Lupus turned round and spoke to the students, his heavy australian accent tainting his soft voice. "Hello students. I am Mr. Kevin Lupus and I will be your Magic teacher. But you can just call me Kevin" He looked to Mr. Nettle after he had finished. Mr Nettle spoke with a slight wobble, as if he was always nervous.
"And I am Mr. Nettle. I will be your gardening teacher"

“Yep!” Boris said excitedly. He could barely calm down. “I’m really excited to be at this school! I didnt think I’d be this cool!” He said, running around in a circle. “I’ll get smart and smart....and, uh....smart.....and make new friends! Yeah, that’s fun!” He said, slowing down. “Woah....the room is spinning....”

Principal Fire turned her eyes over to the dragon whom asked a question in terms of flying. "A good question, fliers are forbidden from flying any higher than the height of the school, we have a few flying staff who see to it that flies don't stray too far from the school." She said as she folded her arms. "If there are no more questions, then I suggest everyone stand up and exit the hall, several staff will escort you around the school to help you become more familiar with your surroundings. I hope you all enjoy your years here at Bloodpeak Academy!" She said before she raised her hand and snapped her fingers, her entire body vanished into a quick blast of fire.

Adrian smirked at the Principal's choice of entry and exit as if she wanted to give a good first impression to the new students, he did as he was told and stood up along with several other students.

Nova yawned after the speech, got up and walked over to Boris, who'd already left to see another student. "You didn't catch my name, it's Nova." She looked at him for a second as he ran around in circles and suddenly burst out in laughter. "Hilarious! You're just like an actual dog." She put her hand out to shake, "My mother told me about manners, I think this is what that meant." She said with a small smile. She then turned to the kitsune and tilted her head, "You're a.. fox?" She reached out and quickly touched his tail with her finger. "That feels snug, I like it." She sighed, "Not many snug things in hell.. that's for sure. There's the fire.. it's not really the same, is it?"

Lussuria returned to the group. "So, who wants to go with me look around the academy." he asked and smiled at everyone, new and old faces. He flew around them and kept saying "So, so, so". He finally got a bit tired and landed on the ground. "I won't bother you... Pleeeease" He said,his 'please' was filled with magical charm. "Anyone, I don't want to go alone"

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
Rhapsody Sonata had gracefully twirled next to the other teachers a little before Lucy had appear, “Hey~” she smiled at all the students in the hall, “It’s times like this where I would just love to sing!” she exclaimed before she realised that the principal had already left.

Yoaquin smiled as he pulled a piece of rope out of a pocket in his jacket, “It’s soo nice to meet you Cassie!” he grinned and stretched his neck out a little towards her, “Anyways, tour time!” he sighed as he put the rope back in his pocket.

Michelle

Michelle looked around the crowd of people before looking up to Cassie, who just asked her a question.

"Oh you know.. I've been here for a couple of hours by now," the small goblin said jokingly and smiled widely and continued looking around the group of different beings. Her smile slowly turned into a grin as her gaze went from person to person. She was thinking about different pranks she could pull off on the different monsters. Maybe something smell based for some, jump-scares for others and more, nut these were mere ideas that were brewing in her head.

Ms. Eld

Ashley noticed that Jean had came over to her, greeted her and made a comment of her self.
"Pfft. I'll be sure to do that," she said jokingly and noticed that another one of her coworkers had approached her. It was Mr. Reaper. The fire genasi waved as a gesture to greet him and listened when Jean told them that she had gotten engaged. She of course congratulated her, but when she was about to tell what happened to her during the semester the headmistress entered the stage in her usual flashy way. She listened to the introduction, even if she has heard it multiple times before. When it came to the questions she saw a black scaled dragon ask about flying. It was a fairly common question among the introduction ceremony and the dragon got her answer from Lucy. Ashley listened till the end of the speech and once again, the principal do her flashy exit and as instructed, started to escort students out from the main hall.

“Dog!? Where!?” Boris yelled, looking around. “Strange....there isnt animal dog I can see or hear....I don’t smell one either.....” Boris said, confused. “Ooh! Ooh! Is it an invisible dog!” He yelled excitedly. Boris began running around in circles again, his wolf ears and tail growing out. “Aw man, again...?” He mumbled, slowing down.