• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bloodpeak Academy (A Monster School RP)

Cassie:
Cassie blushed as Nova slumped against her. And she began to freak out as the introvert she was. Once again she hid her face in her hood. At the cost of her vision.
"It wouldn't be a school if it was fun to be here. And i think the cafeteria was over this way" she said and walked right into a wall. She fell down on her butt and revealed her face again. When she saw that she had just walked right into a wall she just wanted to hide. Which she could do. She could just find a shadow and teleport away. Or camouflage herself. But she just sat there with her head in her hands, blushing furiously.

Chris:
"So, should we go to the town now then?" Chris asked his two companions, Luss and Astrapi. He started walking off the school premises and waved for the dragon and demon to follow.

Jean Zender (ms. Zender):
The demigod clapped her hands and started walking around the premises, presumably with the student in tow but she was too caught up in talking about the school that she forgot why she was talking about the school. A usual daughter-of-Athena thing. At the end of the tour, she stopped at the cafeteria and handed the student an ice-cream. The reason she had felt so generous towards the student was because she could tell it hadn't been easy for him to walk up to her. It's a thing you can tell after working at a school for a few years. So she wanted to reward his courage.

Luss smiled and stood up from the ground "Alright, let's go. We must have a nice day, today." said Luss and he followed Chris. After a while he noticed, that his 11 armed star sign on his left hand, could be seen by someone. So he hid his hand to the pocket and he left school grounds.

"Okay, 10 minutes of walking and we will be able to eat some Ice cream" He whispered and made a big smile.

D

Deleted member 227971

Astrapi nodded and followed after the two. As she did, she noticed a star-like symbol on Luss's hand, but said nothing as he hid it. She managed to hold her aerokinesis for a few minutes until it stopped and started flying again. She started singing softly and quietly again, just loud enough for someone to hear.

((Incase you are wondering, Delphi was singing Riverside again))

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"The cafeteria sounds good. I hope they have something to eat I am starving!" James said with usual big grin on his face. "The last person to reach the cafeteria is a rotten tomato!" He screamed behind when he was running towards the cafeteria.

Last edited:
Cassie:
Cassie got surprised when James was challenging them all to a race. She grinned mischievously. Now this was her time to shine. She got up, walked back to Nova and lightly tapped her on the shoulder.
"Psst, i can teleport us both to the cafeteria if you want. I shouldn't go alone because there is a risk that i'll fall over so could you come with me?" She whispered to the demon. Nova was cute and as Cassie got closer to her, her heartbeats increased.

Chris:
Chris was too slow to notice Luss putting his hand in his pocket so when he turned around to see the two students following him, he didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.
"What do the two of you think we should do first?" He asked the two and looked at them as if he already knew what they were gonna say.

Last edited:

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Nova:
Nova grinned, "That's a great plan, you and me are going to make great friends." She wrapped her arm around Cassie, then shouted out, "See you later, suckers!" She quietly leaned in to Cassie, "I might not look strong, but I have demon strength." She smiled, "That's why you don't pick a fight with me."

Astra:
Astra shouted to James, "Hey! That was a bit uncalled for!" She started off towards him as fast as she could. She was surprisingly fast, as well as agile, and managed to catch up with him. She quietly snuck up behind him and grabbed his hand for a second, "Bye, rotten tomato!" She then turned herself into flames and sped off.

(I got permission from @Jodie.xox to post her post)

Luss looked around then he turned to the left "First, Ice cream. I promised you that I will pay, its like 4 minutes of walking from here. Then, maybe one of you have any propositions. If not, I'm going to walk around the city and then I will return to my Dorm" He said his plan for the day. It seemed that nobody noticed this sign. He calmed down, He didn't want to explain this. Not now, even if only Nova and principal could know something about it. He told himself in mind. To forget about this for now and he turned to Astrapi and Chris. "Let's go, we don't have entire day"

D

Deleted member 227971

Kezian grinned at James. "Not gonna be meeee!" He said rather loudly as he swiftly ran to the cafeteria after him. Kezian was rather fast, and light on his feet. He laughed as he passed James.

Astrapi looked at Luss. “D’you think we could get lunch while we’re out here? I haven’t had a half decent meal for a while” Astrapi fiddled with the few slightly valuable crystals in her pocket -the only ‘money’ she had. “I can pay for the lunch” She followed after him quickly. “I’d like to see if there is anywhere that I change my chain on my necklace for a silver one. This string can’t really support the crystal” She untied the necklace from around her neck, held it for a few seconds before she put it in her pocket.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cassie:
Cassie was taken by surprise when Nova wrapped her arms around her. She tried her best not freaking out but physical contact had never been one of her strong suits. In fact, she disliked physical contact. But she had to focus her best right now so the two wouldn't run into a wall or something. She focused her best and... poof. They were in the cafeteria. Cassie turned to look at Nova with a smile.
"We di-!" She managed to get out before almost fainting from exhaustion. She began to fall over as she spoke. Shadow-travelling with one person, takes a good amount of energy. Bringing someone along, takes even more. But she would risk falling over anyway so it was better to bring Nova with her.

Chris:
Chris smiled but shook his head to both his classmates. He didn't want to begin being a leech just yet. Not until he had learned a bit more.
"I prefer to buy my own food. I wouldn't want to have my classmates buy my food for me. Besides, i come from a wealthy family so i can pay for my own food. Ice cream sounds delicious but i think we should go somewhere with real food since Astrapi is hungry. We can go somewhere that has ice cream as dessert if you all want" Chris said, acting friendly for once. Key-word being 'acting'.

Astra:

Astra arrived at the cafeteria after Nova and Cassie. She'd misinterpreted how slippery the floor would be, and as she tried to change back into her normal form, she slid right into the wall, burning a small picture. She got rid of the flames and hid the evidence behind her back, kicking away the ashes, "This school should be more fire proof." She quickly said, then laughed, "Or maybe not, then nobody would be able to burn it down."
(Maybe a teacher could tell her off or something?)

Nova:

Nova looked down at the floor as she held out a hand to help Cassie up, not sure what to feel. She let out a small smile, "Thanks.. and about before.." She sat down at a table, "You should show your face more." She quickly said, looking down at her lap. A dark black blush began to cover her cheeks as she got up. "I'm going to get some food." She went and got an ice cream with way too many tiers, almost toppling over with it as she walked back. She dropped all the scoops into her mouth and they were gone in seconds. She pulled out her phone and looked through the camera, annoyed to see a small blush still there. She groaned, "Cassie, you're making me blush and I don't like it." She put her head on the table, "Don't get me wrong, I look adorable when I blush, but it's different and I don't know why."

Luss was thinking for some time. He liked Chris' idea, but he didn't know any restaurant in this city. He flew up to the sky and looked around. Luss noticed something that for him, could be a restaurant and he returned to the rest.

"Okay, I think that, I have found something for us. Then let's go" He said to them. Then he thought about something and raised his hand (right, without sign), but nothing happend. "Okay, we will have magic lessons. Right now, we will go on our own"

Last edited:

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"You cheated flame princess! You too Kezian!" James said with a pout. He arrived shortly after Astra and Kezian into the cafeteria. "And no burning this school down flame princess! This school is awesome... No, it's better then awesome... it's SUPER AWESOME!" James said/shouted. "I can get us some food if you'd like, princess?" James asked Astra

Cassie:
Cassie gratefully accepted Nova's hand and could easily keep herself from falling. She felt a tingling sensation as she took her hand but let go as soon as she could stand on her own. She followed Nova to the table she had sat down at. She blushed when Nova told her she should show her face more.
"I know i should. But i really don't like showing my face. I..." she began as she also looked down at her lap. She looked up again when Nova got up to get some food and noticed a blush. That blush made her own blush to appear. She waited at the table while Nova had gone to get herself some food and when Nova got back, she was surprised at the size of Nova's ice cream. And was impressed when Nova ate it all in a few seconds. She looked at Nova as the demon spoke again.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you blush. But your blushing is making me blush too if that helps..." she said and showed up her own blush.

Chris:
Chris nodded as Luss landed again. He took a quick whiff of the air in hope of getting a smell of what kind of food they could find at that restaurant. Unfortunately the restaurant appeared to be in upwind so he couldn't get a scent from it.
"I'm good with whatever. What about you, Astrapi?" He said and smiled mischievously. He planned to race them there. He'd likely lose to them both as they could fly but he couldn't. But a race could be fun anyway.

Astra:

"No, I didn't!" Astra playfully shouted back, stomping the ashes into the floor from the burned photo. She laughed, "Yeah, school is the best." She turned to sit at a table, rolling her eyes as she went. She sat down and smiled again, "Sure, you know what I like, right?" She made a small flame in her hand, "And get it hot." She looked over at Nova and Cassie's table, "Demon! Hey!"

Nova:

Nova sighed, "I-it's fine.." She looked up at Cassie, "Why can't you show your face?" She also followed that by, "Aren't you getting any food?" And as the fire girl from the table over said hello to her, she grinned and waved back to her, "That your boyfriend?"
Astra gasped, "Well, uh.."

Cassie:
"I-i can but... i don't like doing it... especially when i'm embarrassed. Which is why the powers i have are perfect for me. I can teleport and camouflage myself. And if i get powerful enough, i'll even be able to summon the dead. My dad has helped me summon my wolf every time i summon him but i'd like to manage that on my own..." Cassie said. Then she thought she got a little too talkative and blushed once more.
"I'm sorry. Don't mind me talking so much. I don't know why i got so talkative" she said quickly. She nodded at Nova's question about food though, indicating that she was gonna get herself some food. So to avoid more awkwardness, she quickly got up and went to get herself an ice cream. She came back a few minutes later with a relatively big ice cream, not as big as Nova's, but not small either.

Mr. Proudfoot (Bodo Proudfoot):
Mr. Proudfoot was walking around the school and ended up in the hallway close to the cafeteria. Some ashes caught his eye. It had been shuffled to the side, indicating that one of the new students had most likely tried to hide the evidence of something. He looked around the hallway and instantly saw something that was missing. A picture on the wall had dissapeared. And where it had once been, was now a burnmark on the wall. The small hobbit got angry and decided to find the culprit. He thought he should start in the cafeteria so he entered through the doors and saw a bunch of new students. He scanned over the room to find anyone who could've possibly done it. His eyes stuck to a fire spirit at one of the tables. She could have done it with her powers but he had no proof as of yet so he was gonna go easy on her. He walked over to the table in all of his short glory. He was shorter than all students here but he still had a kind of charisma that would make everyone know he was not to be messed with.
"Young lady, do you know anything about the ashes in the hallways, about the missing picture and about the burnmark where the picture should be?" He asked her formally but so far with a hint of kindness

Last edited:

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
"Sure do! I still remember you favorite food." James said girning as he walked away. Knowing what Astra's favorite food was it was quick to pick food for her but for himself.. He had no clue. "Urgh What to pick?" He said to himself. He finally decided for some mashed potato's and some schnitzel. He walked over to Astra and gave her the plate. "Here you go princess" James said without knowing what Nova said just before he got there. "Oh hello professor i missed you completely. And the ashes and the other stuff i am sure it was one of the older students running past us before." James said with a smile

Last edited:
Adrian shrugged. "I could eat." He said calmly as he followed the others to the cafeteria, he scoffed, but smiled when someone wanted to make a race out of it with the last one there being a 'Rotten Tomato.' The vampire didn't really feel like competition so soon and he certainly didn't mind being the last one there, he just wanted to enjoy the rest of the day before he would likely have to suffer unbearable boredom. Once he arrived at the cafe, he sat at a table on his own, but near a few of the other people, likely because he wanted his own little quiet spot, as he looked through the menu, his eyes widened when he noticed a certain type of food jotted down on it: Blood Cheesecake with flavors of Strawberry, Chocolate and many more for certain monsters.

Adrian immediately ordered the Blood and chocolate cheesecake and looked around to see what everyone else ordered or would order, after a few minutes, a cyclops waiter approached him with his food to which he couldn't take his eyes off of. The dish he ordered was his absolute favorite food and now the main reason he would go to the cafe every day, he grabbed one of the forks and slowly cut a chunk off of the cake, scooped it up and slowly put it in to his mouth, unlike other people who down their favorite foods, Adrian took his time with the bit of cheesecake in his mouth to make the most of the exhilarating flavor that he considered a culinary masterpiece.

Astra:

Astra gasped, "Oh, that?" She tutted, slowly shaking her head, "The older students are so rude. They just couldn't help but run by the picture and burn it down." She squeezed Jame's hand under the table as thanks for the food and cover story. "You can't just blame the first fire spirit you see, it could've been someone with water powers." She playfully shrugged, then made a small flame in her hand and heated up her steak. She cut a section off and put it into her mouth, "Mmm, your school has great food, I'll give you that.."

Nova:

Nova grinned, "Don't go getting a brain freeze now." She listened to Cassie talk about her powers, "I think they're great. Maybe you can teach me a thing or two, I want to hide in the shadows and scare people sometime!" She laughed, starting to peer over at the fire spirit who appeared to have a teacher on her tail. Now, she wasn't a snake, and she wasn't going to be. She whispered to Cassie, "I won't say anything to him if you won't." She looked behind Cassie at a boy who had appeared and was now eating blood cheesecake. She stared at his cheesecake for a second before licking her lips, "Doesn't that look delicious, Cassie?"

Cassie:
Cassie smiled as she took another bite of the ice cream, accidentally leaving some on her lower lip.
"I can't teach you to blend into the shadows but i can help you learn how to camouflage if you want. It's easy once you've learned it" she said with a smile, actually feeling happy and forgot to be embarrassed at all. She looked at where the fire spirit had sat down with one of the vampires but couldn't see a teacher until she looked down a little. A hobbit. They tend to be grumpy so if Astra was in trouble, this teacher would not let her off easily.
"I won't say anything to him. Hobbits can be quite grumpy and can hold grudges for some time so it's better for Astra if he doesn't find out" she whispered back to Nova. Then she looked at the other vampire that Nova had pointed out. He was eating a bloody cheesecake that looked like it had chocolate on it as well.
"It sure does. Except for the blood part. I might look a little like a vampire at times, but i don't like to eat or drink blood" she said in a joking manner.

Mr. Proudfoot (Bodo Proudfoot):
The small hobbit eyed the fire spirit suspiciously for a minute or two as if he wasn't sure to trust her or not. Eventually he figured that he had no proof that it was her and had to move on. He walked away grumpily without a word just in time to almost crash into another student.
"Step aside, Lycanthrope!" He said grumpily and walked off.

Chris:
Chris remembered that he had left his wallet in his dorm so he couldn't go with Astrapi and Luss to that restaurant without having them pay for the food. Something he was not willing to let them do. Atleast not yet.
"Oh, shoot. I left my wallet in my dorm. You two can go ahead without me. I'll eat in the cafeteria instead" Chris said, transformed into his wolf form and ran back to the school. He went straight for the cafeteria. Before he entered through the doors, he changed back to his human form and could swear that he smelled something burning and looked at the wall to see a burnmark there. He paid it no more thought and continued. He opened the doors and saw a teacher talking to a fire spirit and started thinking more about the burnmark on the wall. The hobbit began to leave and Chris only noticed when the teacher told him to step aside, which he did. He apologized politely to the teacher and went on with his day, though he started planning on pranking the teacher just to get back on him for his rudeness. Inside the cafeteria was a few students already. He decided to go ask the fire spirit and the vampire what the teacher had talked to them about, so he approached their table.
"Hi there. I'm Chris. What did the teacher want from you?" He said politely.

Astra:

Astra frowned, "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." She said as the hobbit walked away. She looked at the lycranthrope who started approaching her and James curiously. She looked from Chris to James for a second. "Astra." She wasn't sure wether to trust this boy, he had appeared out of nowhere just after the teacher had accused Astra. "Well.. just remember that nobody likes a snitch." She looked up at Chris, "I ran in here so fast that I skidded into the wall and burnt the photo." She looked at the floor for a second, "And also the wall.. but you won't tell that.. what was he.."
Nova looked over, "A dwarf?"
Astra shrugged, "Then don't tell the dwarf. I'm pretty sure he's not a dwarf, though.."

Nova:

"That sounds good, too." Nova smiled. "Blood is alright. You eat what you get in hell. Maybe you can visit someday, it can be paradise down there if you make it." She looked back over at Adrian, scooting her chair closer to his table. She looked at him, smiling. "I like your thinking. Nice cake and nobody to disturb you." She briefly looked over to where James was sitting, "You're the second vampire I've seen around here, it's nice to have some of your species roaming the halls with you. I guess that other demon is alright.."(@Red Gallade)

Cassie:
"I guess hell could be fun. My dad's palace must be around there too so i'd also get to meet him for the first time. I think i'd manage to survive down there pretty well. It's almost my father's domain after all" Cassie said, thinking about... going to hell. Now after talking with Nova for a bit, Cassie felt more comfortable around her. Which was the first time she'd ever felt comfortable around someone. It probably helped that Nova was from a place similar to Cassie's father's domain.
"Could you take me there one weekend? I'll do something for you in return" she said with a smile.

Chris:
Chris nodded and smiled politely.
"No worries. I'm not a snitch. I won't tell no one" Chris said, but he knew that wasn't true. He was gonna tell the teacher eventually. But he couldn't leave the cafeteria immediately. That would be suspicious. So he grabbed some food and took a seat at one of the tables where an anthropomorphic dragon sat. He recognized the dragon but didn't think they had introduced themselves.
"Hi there. I'm Chris. What's your name?" Chris said, with a polite smile. His ears perked up and he started to listen for more drama around the cafeteria. There were two girls talking at one table. He could smell both of them as well and instantly recognized the scent of that demigod. He wrinkled his nose in disgust and gave a quick glare to the two girls before going back to his food.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

Astrapi nodded to Chris. "Thats okay" before turning to Luss. “So, wanna get to that restaurant then? I’m really hungry”

Kezian looked at Chris. “Oh? Yeah, I’m Kezian” he forced a smile and held out a clawed hand to shake. “I was just gonna get some food, want some?” He pulled out his chair slightly, getting ready to get up and towards the food. Kezian looked over at the two girls that Chris was looking at and let out a mental sigh of relief. Before they where giggling together and was it just him, or were they blushing slightly? “Maybe I’m not the only one..” he said quietly to himself “Who’s... no. They were probably just gossiping” He pushed the thought to the back of his mind as He could feel himself starting to get a little hot and his palms were turning sweaty, but he managed to hide the slight blush before it could reach his face - he really hoped Chris wouldn’t notice this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luss waved to Chris. "See you later" he yelled and he looked at Astrapi. "Okay, then let's go. We will be there in 3 minutes" and he showed the way to restaurant "Hmmm, I didn't meet my dormmate soon. He may be a good guy. If someone will bully him, that demon girl, Astrapi... Anyone..." He thought.

After a few minutes, they made it to the restaurant. "Okay, here we are. We will have a good meal soon..." Luss didn't ended as he got hit by the door. An adult Aasimar stood in front of him "Huh, I thought that I hit someone by accident. I was lucky this time, I just hit demonic trash" Aasimar said, he kicked Luss and Incubus fell at the floor. "Huh, You don't want to say sorry that you got in my way" He asked.

Adrian shrugged at Nova as she approached and complimented his choices, he smiled with his mouth still full of his delicious cake which he kept in his mouth for a brief moment before he swallowed and responded. "I prefer to enjoy my favorite food undisturbed--not that your company's unwelcome mind you." He said, but didn't take about bite of his cake as he knew he took a little bit longer than other people when it came to how he savored his treat, the rich crimson blood mixed with the popular sweet chocolate upon the cheesecake was a flavor that he savored every second he could. "And sure it's nice to be with people of my own kind, but I like to hang out with other species as well; makes me seem more open to them and not one of those guys who only looks after his own." He added before he finally too another long, slow bite of his cake.

D

Deleted member 227971

Astrapi stared wide eyed as the Aasimar kicked her friend to the floor. Scales turning deep scarlet in anger, she yelled at him. "Hey! Apologise! Right now!"
The aasimar looked at her and smirked. "Im sorry, are you actually talking to me?"
Astrapi snarled. "Yes I am and I want to know what gives you the right to pick on my friend like that. Leave him alone"
"Hah, you gonna make me?"
"I said, leave him alone"
The aasimar laughed and Astrapi couldn't hold it any longer. She slashed at his cheek, growling, and the aasimar stepped back in shock. She'd only grazed him, but it was enough to draw a little blood. "I said, leave him alone."
The Aasimar wiped the blood of his cheek and snorted. "Next time, dragon, maybe I'll claw your face" He turned to Luss. "And you, your weak, like every other demonic thing I know. Having your girlfriend fight your battles"
Astrapi shot him a warning glare and he walked off. Astrapi bent down and held out a hand to help Luss up. "Ignore him. He's just jealous he's not as powerful as you because he's not a demon. Believe me, I'd know."

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James looked lazily up to the new kid that came around. Chris he thought it was. Eh he didn't care. He then looked at Astra "You know he is probably lying, if i know my emotions correct that is. I could always be wrong but his smile was avoid of any emotions. That doesn't fit well with me." James said with a small frown on his face. "We should probably try and come up with a cover story for us.. But in private. It seams the wall have ears" James added in a small whisper. He then looked at.. Cassie? "Do you think you can help us with a cover story?" He asked over the tables.

Cassie:
Cassie looked at the vampire James as he asked about the cover story. She gave a quick glance to the Lycanthrope and saw his wolf ears. She had disliked him from the start because Lycanthropes didn't work with any type of demigods.
"Of course i can. I can teleport us away from here too but in that case, i'll need some more food in my stomach. And something that would give me quick energy..." she said. She ordered a steak and some soda. The food came pretty quickly and she ate it all pretty fast too to get some energy fast. It made her stomach hurt but she didn't mind it. Astra seemed nice and she would rather give a snitch a lesson than complain about an aching stomach.
"Alright. That should be enough but i'd still need someone to hold me up when we leave. Nova, do you want to come too and help me stay awake?" She said and smiled at the demon.

Chris:
Chris heard that the other students were whispering but couldn't hear what they were whispering about so he assumed that he had been caught and would adjust his story to the teacher based on that information. He managed to focus on his table-mate as well so he smiled politely as the boy introduced himself. He shook the boy's hand out of courtesy. As he finished his meal he noticed that Kezian were watching the demigod and the demon.
"Are you checking out the ladies?" Chris asked as he noticed the boy's blush. A small smile with some knowing look grew on his face.

Luss stood up and smiled to Astrapi "Thank you,Astrapi. I was suprised as he kicked me. I will be more careful next time. Let's go" He said and he entered to restaurant. He was greet by a waiter "Hello, would you like a table?" He asked Luss and Astrapi "No, I came to restaurant to eat on the floor. Carpet for two, please.. Just...Buy some brain" He said and took his place on the table, then he looked at Astrapi "Sorry... Things like that just, really annoyes me. Hey, I will just take a piece of cake and cup of tea... And you?"

Nova:

While Cassie quickly ate her food, Nova wondered over to Kezian and Chris. She grinned, putting one of her hands down on the table, “Chris, it was nice of you to not snitch, wasn’t it?” She looked over to Kezian, “I heard something about you looking at me and Cassie.” She then smiled, seeing her friend had finished her steak, and turned round to walk away. “Bye boys!” She sat back down at her table and did a big thumbs up in reply to Cassie, “Not like I have anything better to do.”

Astra:

“WHAT?!” She quickly lowered her voice, “Ah.. sorry.. I’m just so excited about that..” She quickly looked around, eventually getting to Adrian and his blood cheesecake, “About that blood cheesecake!” She scooted over a table onto Cassie and Nova’s, “Thank you. For the cheesecake.”

D

Deleted member 227971

Kezian

Kezian looked away from Nova and Cassie and shook his head. "No, just... nevermind." He looked back at Chris and added quietly "I might tell you later, but for now, forget I even said anything." Kezian got up and walked up to get some food, getting a Coke and fish and chips. He sat back down at the table and began to eat his food quickly.

Astrapi

Astrapi shrugged. "It was nothing, I'm used to it"
Astrapi sat down at the table next to Luss and was too busy looking at the menu to hear him. "Oh? Sorry, there's just so many choices. Its been years since I've had a half decent meal" She said, adding under her breath "7 of them..." She shook her head lightly and folded the menu back up, placing it on the table. "I think I'll have a Pepperoni Pizza and some Coke. And some coffee ice cream for dessert" She smiled.

Cassie:
Nova sighed, "You're no fun." Cassie just shook her head and turned towards the table with the vampire and fire spirit
"Alright, i'll need you all to grab one of my hands" Cassie said and nervously put her hand in Nova's hand. Then she reached over to the vampire and the fire spirit and grabbed their hands in her other hand. Then she teleported them all away from there. She had no idea where they ended up but they were alone atleast. Although, it was filthy and it smelled like pee all over. She lost a bit of balance but she was not gonna end up on this floor.
"Eww. Your gender is disgusting, vampire. I didn't want to know what your bathroom's smelled like. This is what happens when you haven't fully mastered your teleportation power..." she said and started breathing through her mouth so she wouldn't have to smell all that pee.

Chris:
Chris nodded to the anthropomorphic dragon and smiled. He figured the guy was just shy. Understandable. There were many people with social anxiety. Chris wasn't one of them but he knew that other's had mental disorders. Not that he cared, he'd be just as much of a jerk to someone without one.
"Very well then, do you have any special topic you could consider talking about?" He asked Kezian.

Astra:

Astra jumped onto James’ back, “EWWWWWW!” She looked at her shoes, “These were new!” She sighed and slid off of James. “I don’t have to wonder what boys bathrooms are like anymore, anyway..” She held her nose, “Smells of roses..”

Nova:

Nova knelt down on her knees and covered her mouth, then stood back up, grinning, “Just kidding.” She put some nose clips on. “Now, what were we doing?”

Luss noded and after some time waiters bring Astrapi and Luss their meals. Luss ate his cake in one bite and drank his tea. Luss talked a bit, how He liked school, about dorms and other stuff. He was smiling to Astrapi and he tried to keep her interested in what he was saying. After some time, He stood up from the table "It was a good time, Astrapi. Thanks, maybe we will see each other soon. I will be going to my dorm, if you want to visit me. I live in dorm number 3" He told her and left the restaurant.

After some time, He got to a street. Where nobody was around. Then Aasimar appeard, He choked Luss and smashed him at the wall "Now your girlfriend won't help you" He said and with his left hand he started to punch luss. After 3 seconds, He noticed 11-armed star "What... Is this?" He asked. "Oh, you saw it... Well, it seems, that I can't let you beat me up anymore. I don't want anyone to know about this now" Luss kicked Aasimar in the chest, He loose his grip and fell at the floor. "You will live... Don't worry..."

Aasimar was lying on the street "I could eat his soul, but... Someone may finally come here" Luss said to himself and took his phone "Hello, Hospital. I saw wounded man in the street..."

Now knowing most of the school's locations, he was now stood in the cafeteria. Kei was stood with an ice-cream in his hand, and felt like he'd done the correct thing- with the sweet treat in hand, and a better knowledge of where he would be for at least the next year, he felt rewarded.

With no stutter in his voice, he thanked Ms. Zender. 'Thank you for showing me the school.'.

He then wanted to eat something else other than ice-cream, and got in the cafeteria line. Upon it reaching his turn to ask for food, he quietly asked for simply some chips (fries in everywhere else than the UK) - he had to repeatedly ask, since the people at the counter couldn't hear him well until he'd slightly increased his voice for the fifth time.

Holding his chips, he sat down at an empty table- unfortunately it was a rather large table, he couldn't find anything smaller to sit on. He pulled out his phone and began to use it whilst eating.

D

Deleted member 227971

Astrapi nodded and waved goodbye too Luss as he walked out of the restaurant. She finished off the last of her food, paid and walked out, heading back to the school. "Right, time for a nice fly." She entered the school building and walked up the several flights of stairs too the roof of the building. Stretching her wings a few times, she walked to the edge of the roof and jumped off in a dive like manner, before opening her wings and flying. She did this a few times, letting off all her steam and extra energy, before flying as fast as she could straight upwards, higher than the school, and above the clouds. She sighed. It was amazing up there. She flew inwards and outwards of them, as if she were chasing something. She hoped this wasn't breaking any of the rules about flying, because she was up really high, and she didn't want a detention on the first day.

Kezian shook his head. "No, not really." He had finished his fish and chips and he took the plate back up before sitting back down with Chris. He yawned. "I wonder if this school has a pool. I'd like to go and have a swim."

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James took a hold of Astra’s legs so she didn’t fall of his back. “Well of course the bathroom smells bad, we piss on the floor like any normal creature would do.” James said with the biggest grin on his face. “We should move out girls I don’t like the guys bathroom either.. I am not disgusting like the other heathens here. And we should come with a plan for the flame princess on my back.” James said while sticking out his tongue to Astra.

Cassie:
Cassie agreed on leaving the bathroom but if someonw saw them leave, it'd be a lot worse for them all. She didn't want people to think she was straight for starters. And for Nova, she didn't want people to say bad things about her. She was slightly worried about the other two to but not as much as Nova.
"I still think your gender is disgusting. Who wants to smear poo on the walls?" She said and looked at some brown stuff on one of the walls. She hadn't seen any girl bathroom's yet but she was confident they looked better than this. She camouflaged herself so she wouldn't be seen walking out of the room and opened the door (she made a mental note to wash it thoroughly after that) to see if someone was out there. She wasn't too worried on people wondering why the door opened without someone pushing it because this was a school for monsters after all. She looked at all possible ways if someone was there.
"Coast is clear. We can leave without being embarrassed" she told the rest and held up the door.

Chris:
Chris nodded to the dragon.
"A swim sure sounds nice. Though i don't think we would have time for that today. I have no idea where the closest pool or beach is" he said in a polite tone. He looked at the remaining vampire.
"Why don't we ask him if he knows anything about that?" He asked his new 'friend'.

Ms. Zender (Jean Zender):
"No problem! You can always come to me if you have any problems! I will gladly help you with anything!" The teacher said and left the young boy to eat his ice cream in peace.

D

Deleted member 227971

Kezian

“I went past somewhere we could swim on the way to the school, a large river or lake, I think” He said “We could try there, it meant was quite warm today last I checked.” He looked at Adrian “But yeah, we probably should ask. I didn’t get anything from that damn tour”

Astrapi

Astrapi was so oblivious while flying she didn’t notice Mr Lupus walk outside. He instantly saw Astrapi flying much higher than the school, and rather recklessly too. Hiding his anger and trying to keep his cool, he shouted up to Astrapi “Excuse me? Excuse me!?”
Astrapi stopped and looked down at Mr Lupus. “Oh shit” she growled.
Mr Lupus gestured at her to come down and she reluctantly did.
“Astrapi, is it?” He asked “You have broken the rule about flying, and as sorry as I am, you have a 1 hour detention”
“What!?” Astrapi exclaimed “But I-“
“No buts” Mr Lupus said, handing her a red ticket. “See me after lessons tomorrow.”
Astrapi took the ticket and returned to her dorm, huffing. Annoyed, she laid on her bed as Song tried to confront her.

Luss made it to the school, Ambulance came for Aasimar and left Luss here. After some minutes he returned to his dorm.He saw Astrapi, but he said nothing, she seemed to not be in mood to talk. He fell at his bed and noticed that his pillow stink, under the pillow was a letter. Luss read it, it was from his (put here any curse word) father. He burned the letter and make sure there won't be any sign after it. It seemed that Astrapi could notice that letter, but he didn't care much. He fell at his bed and threw pillow through the window. "I will ask for a new one later" he whispered to himself.

Last edited:
Astra:

Astra laughed at James, then happily followed Cassie out. “Where do we go now? I would take you to my dorm, but I don’t even know where it is.” She shrugged, “The phamphlet was way too boring!” She looked at Nova, “Ooh, what about your dorm? Let’s go!” She started running in the direction of the dorms.. which she only knew from seeing a sign with an arrow pointing to them.

Nova:

Nova walked out the toilets, then looked at Astra, “My dorm?” She laughed, “Somewhere over there.. I guess?” She followed Astra up to the dorm area, and as she arrived, she looked at the numbers. “Pretty sure it was 5.” She searched her pockets for a key and then managed to open it up. Inside, everything was still perfectly made. “I’ve only dumped my stuff down here on my bed, not much.” She pointed to her back pack with a cat face, “If you don’t like cats, this won’t be the place for you soon.” She grinned, “I love cats.”

Astra entered the dorm, then briefly looked around, “Two beds? We have room mates?!” She shouted excitedly.