• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bloodpeak Academy (A Monster School RP)

(Holy sh*t now i have a lot to write. I'm sorry if i exclude someone by mistake)

Cassie:

Cassie nodded to the Rokurokubi that stretched out his neck towards her. She found that to be a rather interesting power. Weird, but interesting. She turned to her rommate again. Michelle was so short that Cassie could easily believe her if it wsn't for the voice giving her away. She saw the goblin's smile evolve into a grin and immediately knew she was up to something. She couldn't help but to smile herself. She wasn't gonna accompany her on her schemes but she wouldn't give her away either. She gave Michelle a knowing look and then put her finger to her lips to let the goblin know she wouldn't tell anyone if she pranked someone. She figured she'd need someone to go with her while exploring the school. But if she went with her roommate they'd probably be slowed down a lot. But it'd be rude to Michelle if she asked someone else. She could try to find a group of people to walk with so she wouldn't need to deal with the hyperactive Michelle alone. She saw the female demon, Nova, with a kitsune and a werewolf. A perfect little group to pair up with. The werewolf seemed to match Michelle's hyperactivity so that was a bonus. Those two could talk among themselves.
"Hey, Michelle. Wanna explore the school with me and the group over there? The more the merrier!" Cassie said and mentlly slapped herself for first off, lying to her roommate about the reason. Second, for making Michelle believe Cassie was more extroverted than introverted. Anyway, she walked over to the group and introduced herself to them.
"Hi again, Nova. And hello, kitsune and werewolf. I'm Cassie. Wanna explore the school?" she said.

Chris:
Chris first looked at the demigod with a look of distaste as if he didn't think highly of her already. And he didn't. To begin with, there was the smell. And then there was the fact that she was a demigod. Then to add on that she was the daughter of Hades. And he found her to be rude like other children of Hades. He looked up at the flying demon.
"I could go with you. I have nothing to do anyway. I would go with my roommate but it's already clear to me that the two of us will just tolerate each other" he said, still with a polite smile but with no warmth to it.

Jean Zender (ms. Zender)
"Aww what a cute dragon that was!" ms. Zender exclaimed when she saw the black scaled dragon. She didn't mind that she had a little foul mouth either. She understood the dragon's liking to being able to fly. It's something ms. Zender would do too if she could. So it was only logical that the dragon would like to be able to fly around the school.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 227971

Astrapi smiled at Luss “Sure, I’ll go with you” She looked at Ms Zender and her tongue flicked in annoyance. She frowned at her. Standing up to her full height, which much taller than her, she said. “Don’t call me cute. Because I’m not” before turning with a silent hiss back to Luss, tail swishing. “Want to get going now, or do you want to wait for anyone else?” She asked him.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Garrett
Garrett decided not too explore, he instead lent against a wall and pulled his guitar round in front of him, he quietly played a tune whilst quietly singing I look up from the ground to see your sad and teary eyes, and when you looked at me, I knew there was something you were trying to hide... he liked to sing when he was bored and he saw that everyone seemed in groups, that was fine he didn't mind being on his own.
Mr. Reaper
Mr. Reaper turned to Ms. Zender, "oh congrats on the engagement" he then felt a twinge of something, instantly recognising the cold feeling he got when he had to go speak to Hades about something or other, his daughter must emit the same aura. He wondered if she even recognised him without his signature cloak and sythe. He heard the dragon speak to Ms. Zender, "damn that one's fiesty" he said.

Lussuria looked at Astrapi and Chris "Alright, if nobody else wants to join. Then this group is fine for me. I don't remember, if I told you,but my name is Lussuria and yours?" He asked them. They needed also a teacher, even if he didn't want to go with one. He noticed the lady, who said to Astrapi that she is cute. " Morning good, Good morning. My name is Luss, sorry for my dragon friend. She just don't like to be called cute, even if she is cute. Could you, Ms.Teacher show us around school?" Luss asked, He looked at Astrapi and gived her a little smile, that it schould be alright.

D

Deleted member 227971

Astrapi growled silently, then said, "Im Astrapi. And no, I'm not cute." She added to herself, "A 7 foot tall, scaly, spiked, sharp toothed, fire breathing, flying lizard isn't cute" Her tongue flicked impatiently as she started to play with the fur around her neck. Her tail swished. "I guess we should get going now then" she muttered. "I just hope this school isn't too big. A tour isn't exactly how I want to spend my afternoon

Kezian looked over to Cassie's group, before walking over and asking "Could I join you?" in a rather awkward voice.

Last edited by a moderator:
If only one person dorms existed.. he thought to himself, Kei had just seen what was probably the most stupid monster on Earth. He had no reason to come to this school other than to get smart and make friends. From his pathetic answer, it was obvious that Boris had no goals, he probably didn't even have a career in mind.

Another girl had appeared, her name being Nova. Her appearance was a pitch-black human shape, with either horns or cat ears. She mentioned what Kei was thinking- that he acted like a dog. And then... Boris began to question where this 'dog' was.. why did Kei have so bad luck. Another aspect to his bad luck was that the talking mutt had attracted MORE attention, the female demonic student was a person talking to him.

'Erm... yeah, I'm a kitsune...'. His voice was awkward and quiet. 'I'm not exactly 'fox' at the moment, as you can tell.... and can you please get off my tails?'. Kei hated having focus on his tails- they were the prominent part of both bodies he could use, but it was the thing he hated about himself the most. Only two tails for a kitsune was shameful- he'd had to feel that his entire life. He wished he could chop his tails off... but without two or more tails, he would just become a regular ginger-coloured fox, without any magical illusions or telekinesis.

He began to walk out of the hall on his own, ready to go for the tour around Bloodpeak Academy, he wanted to see Boris the least he could. Someone had also asked him if he wanted to join them looking around the school, without even looking at her he politely declined.

'Sorry, no thanks.'. He continued walking out of the hall. Kei was already fed up of Bloodpeak and he'd been there for thirty minutes.

Last edited:
Cassie:
Cassie looked at the dragon that approached them and smiled politely.
"Of course. The more the merrier" she said. Followed by another mental slap to herself for keeping her lie up. She looked calm, but was freaking out over all the people around her. It was a miracle she could be polite. Somehow she managed and that was an achievement. She didn't know how, but she managed. She saw the kitsune leave and was relieved there was one less person in the group going around.

Chris:
Chris smiled even more as the female dragon got flustered. He made a mental note about that as something he could use as a prank in the future.
"They told us we had the afternoon free so it probably won't take too long, luckily. I don't want to spend it like this either. I'd much rather be in my drom and prepare for the classes" he said to Astrapi. Then he looked at Luss and apologized for his rudeness when he hadn't introduced himself.
"I'm Chris" he told the demon. He looked at the teacher that Luss had spoken to with a polite smile and introduced himself to her as well.

Jean Zender (ms. Zender):
"She really is a feisty one. And i love that! Anyway, i should be the responsible teacher and help them find their way around the school. Goodbye, we'll see each other either later or tomorrow!" Ms. Zender said to her colleagues.
"Of course you're cute, you silly dragon! You all are! And of course i can go with you! Come on! I'll lead the way!" ms. Zender said and started walking to lead the group out of the main hall to give the students the tour they wanted.

"Nice to meet you, Chris" Luss said, his bully alarm was still turned on in his head. "Astrapi, for me some demons are also cute and they aren't really...Attractive. You are prettier than them, so you are cute" He smiled to her and then He followed teacher "Let's have a quick tour and maybe visit town for a while" He said.

Nova sighed, “Bye, fox boy..” She smirked, turning back to Boris, “The dog is right here.” She went near to a light and made a dog shape with her hands, then made a shadow - shaped dog on the wall. She laughed, “I can’t lie, you’re cute.” She patted him on the head and looked at Cassie’s now big group. “I don’t know.. let me ask this dog here.” She turned back to Boris, “What do you say?”

D

Deleted member 227971

Astrapi looked at Luss and couldn't be bothered to keep the argument going. "Whatever you say then, but I'm still not cute" before following him out of the hall. "I might only go to town for a little while if you go" she said "Im planning on going for a fly" Her leaf shaped ears flicked slightly and the blue scales in them started to slowly change to a slight indigo, along with her eyes, like they always did when she was waiting for something. She grunted slightly. She didn't like her scales showing her emotions like that, but they always seemed to anyway.

Kezian gave a small smile. "Thanks. Do we want to get going now or?" he asked.

Cassie:
Cassie nodded to Nova and waved goodbye to the kitsune as he left.
"Of course. Michelle, come over here and let's explore the school with these two if they're okay with it" she said. She had known Michelle for just a few minutes but already knew she'd be the one who'd have to take the most responsibility in their dorm. She turned to the dragon.
"Sorry, i don't think we introduced ourselves, but i'm Cassie. We're still waiting for the werewolf to answer what he thinks so no we can't go just yet" she said.

Chris:
Chris started following the teacher as he listened to the conversation between Luss and Astrapi. It seemed to him that they were already flirting with each other. He made a mental note about that for the future.
"Isn't this nice" he said pretty quietly, but if you listened you'd hear it.

The demigod looked back at her three students that were following her and smiled at the Lycanthrope.
"It certainly is, young wolf. Very nice" she said.
"How did you know i was a Lycanthrope?" The wolf-like student asked, a bit surprised.
"Your tail has been showing this entire time" she replied, to which the boy turned to look at his tail. And yep. There it was. In plain sight. The student only shrugged his shoulders and did nothing to correct this.

"A fly, huh. Well, It seems like fun. I don't have... Good memories with it. But, maybe it will change" said Luss, He followed teacher and looked at every interesting room. He was kinda happy, becouse it seemed that he was with some interesting people. He even stopped to think about Chris as a bully. "I really hope, that maybe I will learn how to use demonic magic..." He looked at demonic symbol on his left hand, a single-angled black figure. "... To destroy this sign"

D

Deleted member 227971

Astrapi looked at Luss, confused "What do you mean? Flying is, well...freedom. The wind in your face, the comfort of knowing you don't need to rely on anyone. How can you not have good memories with it?" Her scales and eyes faded slowly to orange, this happened quite often when she was flying, or thinking about it. Her emotions for flying where so strong even the blue tint in her grey scales faded to orange. She smiled. "My parents told me from a young age I would have great powers, but all I know so far is that I can control air, in a way. I can sort of fly, without flying. I'll show you later" She smiled, her scales staying orange. "I just wish my parents where still here" She said under her breath.

Kezian smiled. "Cassie, huh. Im Kezian" He sat down on a bench waiting for the group to leave and playing on his phone.

"I like flying... Just, I don't have with it good memories, that's all and you don't know the reason why, it's somehow private" Luss said to Astrapi. He started to think that he opened himself too much. Some time passed and Luss asked Ms.Zender "So, was that everything in this school or we still need to go somewhere? "

D

Deleted member 227971

Astrapi nodded. "I hope that was everything." She shook herself slightly and her scales turned back to their normal blue. She looked at Luss. "If we are done, I can show you (my powers) now" She grinned. "Its really cool" Astrapi started singing quietly of her own accord, unaware about what she was doing. It was one of the songs her parents had sung to her when she was little.

(Song she is singing

Michelle

Michelle walked over to Cassie after she called for the small goblin. Apparently they were going to explore the school with a werewolf and a demon. She looked at them both and could see that the werewolf was very much alike her (personality wise at least) and the demon looked quite friendly, so Michelle didn't mind going with them.

"And I'm Michelle Hooper," she replied after her roommate had introduced herself.

Ms. Eld

Ashley looked as her coworker was pulled away to give a tour around the school, which was fairly common. She had given a tour or two from working at Boodpeak Academy. She suddenly heard a voice from the side and turned towards it.

"Excuse me miss, but could you give us a tour?" a male zombie said. The fire genasi saw that the student was with a cyclops, an yeti and a vampire (not Adrian)

Last edited:
Cassie:
"Alright then, we're just waiting for you now then, uh... what's your name, werewolf?" Cassie said as she looked at the hyperactive wolf infront of her.

Chris:
"I would personally love to be able to fly. But alas, i'm not a creature with such ability. But i must say that the two of you seem quite cute together" Chris said, teasingly to the dragon and demon.

"Yes we are! The tour is finished! I hope you all have fun here!" The demigod said and pinched Chris on the cheek, to which he growled. He didn't like physical contact but the demigod didn't notice and just waved and walked off

Luss blushed a bit,but it quickly dissapired. "Huh, I don't know what do you mean. So, someone wants an ice cream, before we go to our dorms. I will pay for it" He said, maybe he was trying to change the topic. He looked at Astrapi and Chris. "Let's have great school time" and he smiled to them. "Oh, and Astrapi, you can show us your power on the way"

D

Deleted member 227971

Astrapi blushed at Chris's comment, her cheeks turning blue. "Yes please, for the ice cream" She smiled. "Can I show you my powers in the field instead? It's easier in open spaces." Astrapi started toward the main door, saying "Come on then" while grinning. Her scales shifted again, this time to a dark purple. She opened out her wings, stretching them, then closed them again. She often did this before using her powers, because if she suddenly stopped she'd need to fly, and without stretching them she'd often get cramp.

Adrian watched as everyone began to head off and look around the school, he wondered which group seemed more like the kind he would potentially become friends with. He noticed there seemed to be one group left which consisted of what looked like a goblin, a werewolf, a demon, a dragon and a demigod of some kind. "Hey there, room for one more in the tour; everyone else went into groups and I didn't wanna end up as a loner on the first day of school." He said with a light smile.

Luss followed Astrapi with a little smile "Okay, let's go outside. Hey Chris, Do you mind to go with us. This may be fun... Come on, we may be in the same class. So we need to know each other right,right. Staying alone is no fun at all, believe me."
Luss said to Chris, before he went outside. Its good to have few friends, so Luss wanted to have a lot of them. He sat on the ground and waited for a show.

D

Deleted member 227971

Astrapi followed Luss outside, her scales shifting orange again. She walked away further, opened her wings and closed them again, before starting her long run up. Astrapi jumped, and backfliped in a slow, space-like manner, and stayed afloat, ripples of purple and blue moving through her scales like water. She made a few graceful, almost fish like, movements through the air before moving over to Luss. "Pretty cool, right?" As she moved her head, tiny bubbles came off her skin, floating into the air for a second or two, then disappearing. Astrapi's ears twitched as if the wind was constantly blowing, and she smiled softly. "Aerokinesis. The best feeling in the world. Its just-" Astrapi looped in the air "-amazing."

((Astrapi's aerokinesis somewhat similar to this
Skip to 4:54 and watch the blue one until 5:16
She can only hold it for a few minutes though))
((Clip from Mune)))

Kei.. didn't want to go on a tour around the school. Instead, he decided to find the nearest teacher. The teacher he found was an informally dressed teacher, something he didn't expecct- due to his focus on the reaper wearing a suit. He began to move his leg, but pulled it back. He tried again, but his leg wouldn't move. He tried this for a while, and eventually managed to build up the courage to walk closer to her. He tried to move his mouth, it began to move and close a few times, stuttering.

'Erm.. is.. there any maps being handed.. out?'. He began to breathe quickly, he was panicking. What if she thought he was stupid? What if she thought he was a shut-in? Although... the last one was true... he didn't want to give himself a bad impression to the teachers. He didn't think he'd made a good impression with the students- especially if they found out he'd sort-of attacked them. He just awaited a response now, hoping she didn't get mad at him.

(I'm going to try and make Kei more shy, even if he already is.) (@Killerbunny the god I also talked to Ms. Zender so you need to respond when you can.)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Mr. Reaper
Mr. Reaper had decided to head back to his classroom, on his way he passed by a door leading outside, he stood in the door frame and watched the female dragon, "Impressive" he said quietly. He glanced down and his mobile that had buzzed in his pocket, it was his assistant Albert, <One of the life-sand-timers is getting pretty low>, he sighed and said <well you'll have to deal with it, I'm working>. He then returned to watching the students.

Garrett
Garrett moved his guitar back onto his back, he then walked past Cassie's group, accidentally bumping into Nova as he went, "oh sorry about that, I should have been looking where I was going" he said turning to the goblin and looking down slightly to attempt eye contact.

Last edited:

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James woke up in the morning having the biggest grin on his face. Time for a new school. He went in to the bathroom got dressed and brushed his teeth while still having a big grin on his face... until he looked at the clock. "SHIT I AM LATE" He screamed. He plucked up his bag and screamed bye to his snake and started running towards the school.
When he reach the school he ran directly in to the main hall where he saw four students there. He straighten his back and walked calmly towards. "Hi! Emm I woke up kinda late and I just reached the school. Do you have any idea what I am supposed to do. Can you guys tell me?" He asked them with a big grin that soon got replaced with a sheepish smile. "Oh right i didn't introduce my self. My name is James Orion nice to meet you!" He said while scratching the back of his head.

Last edited:
Cassie:
Cassie noticed the two vampires as they approached them.
"Sure. We're supposed to go on a tour around the school to find out where all the classrooms and everything is. You can join us if you want. And if it's okay with you two, Kezian and Nova. What's your name?" She said, the last part directed to the first vampire that approached them.

Chris:
Chris nodded at Luss, still with that annoying smile. It was like he had to smile mischievously all the time. He followed Luss and Astrapi outside and looked at Astrapi's little show.
"Aint that cute, Luss? It's like we're getting a private show" he said and now you could even make out a small fang coming out of his mouth.

While heading back to the teacher's lounge, ms. Zender was approached by another student. A kitsune this time. An adorable little kitsune.
"Aww, aren't you cute. No there aren't. But i can help you get a quick tour around the school if you'd like?" She said and patted the student on the head. She came up with an idea.
"I can even give you ice cream at the end if you want. What's your name? I'm ms. Zender but you can call me Jean" she said almost in one go with a big smile on her face.

(The first vampire is @Red Gallade's OC)

Nova watched the new boy run in and lazily put up a hand and waved at him, “Why do they keep coming? This is way too many names.” She finally nodded to Cassie’s question and joined her group. “Got lots of.. friends.. already, do we? Ca.. Cassie!” She quickly smiled at herself for remembering someones name. She walked up to the new vampire, looking at his outfit, along with his hood with demon horns. “Maybe you won’t be so bad to remember, James.”

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James had a big grin but a small blush as Nova said that. "Well you wont be easy to forget that's for sure." Said James while giving Nova a wink. He then looked at the rest of the group to see what they were for sort of creatures. So many different types of creatures in one place! AWESOME!! "Soooo what are we waiting on anyways?" James said with a really happy voice which was also a bit louder then when he talked with Nova.

Last edited:
Nova:

Nova grinned, "You neither, cutie." She replied, then looked over to Cassie, "We're doing a tour thing with her, not like I'll remember the school anyway." She laughed, "I should have better things to do than school.. I blame my parents who booted me out of my perfectly cozy home in hell."

Astra:

Astra lay face down on her bed, groaning as her mother pulled her off her bed by the arm. She flopped onto the floor and looked at her phone buzzing, "Today? YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!" Her mother rolled her eyes and threw a school pamphlet down next to her, then left the room so Astra could get ready. She put on her usual clothes, the dress, high heels and hair band with her ribbon on, and then left the house. She jumped on her mothers' fire wolf which happily took her to school, then jumped off inside the main hall. "Go now, mother will need you back home." The fire wolf listened to her command and ran back home. She turned round to see a small group together, instantly catching the site of one boy. "JAMES?!" She ran over, jumped up and hugged him, probably making him fall over in the process if he wasn't ready for it.

Cassie:
Cassie looked from the demon, to the vampire and back again. It was clear that those two were kinda flirting with each other. And that made her want to stop it. She didn't know why, but she felt like she had to.
"Alright, what're the two of you flir-..." she started before another girl came running into the building, jumping at James. She felt a bit relieved when the new girl came in and a faint smile could be seen. She turned to Nova again.
"Well isn't that cute" she whispered to her so that neither the new girl or James would hear it.

D

Deleted member 227971

Kezian

Kezian looked at Cassie and nodded. "Its fine by me"
He looked at the fire girl with wide eyes as she made a huge entrance into the hall. "Wait, you know this guy?" He asked her, looking quizzical. He shrugged it off and looked at the boy, ready to help him up incase he fell over.

Mr Lupus (Kevin)

Kevin looked at all the students in a group and smiled, walking over to Cassie. "Hello there, would you like me to take you on the tour around the school? You and your group have been waiting a while" He smiled at the young girl.

Adrian turned his eyes to the Demigod with a small smile. "Adrian... call me Adrian." He said as he looked around. "Quite the interesting group you've got here... and it already looks like we have lovebirds..." he said as he turned his attention to James and Astra with a slight look on envy in his eyes. "Sooo..." He said in an attempt to change the subject. "Shall we go have a look around then? Everyone else appears to be doing so."

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James wasn't ready at all for the hug and fell over on his back. "IS THAT YOU ASTRA?" James screamed so loud half the world could probably hear him "MY god it's been a while. How have you been? Where do you live? AHHH there is so many questions I need to ask!!" James said but suddenly he blushed as he realized that he was still lying on the ground... with Astra over him. "Emmm maybe we should stand up before we continue to talk?" James asked while scratching the back of his head with a big blush on his face.

Nova:

Nova looked at Cassie and grinned again, then leaned in and whispered back to her, "I have to admit, those two look adorable.. but you were jealous." She playfully elbowed Cassie and then looked at the teacher who had just appeared. "Just try to make it memorable." She said, then waved for him to get moving so the group could follow. "Sir." She quietly said, loud enough for him to hear before she already got a bad reputation.

Astra:

Astra nervously laughed, "Hah, yeah.." She pulled herself up off of James and then held out her hand for him. "To answer those questions, I've been doing pretty good, and I live not far from here now." She smiled, "I can't wait to catch up, James!" She turned to the anthropomorphic dragon and nodded, "Sorry, I've lost my manners. I'm Astra King, and me and James used to be neighbours." She also frowned and turned to the teacher, "You chose a great time to ruin a moment, you know." She said, then heard Nova and followed it by saying, "Sir.."

(Oof i feel like people are making Cassie the leader of the group...)

Cassie:
Cassie nodded to the teacher, indicating that they would like to start their tour now. Then she heard what Nova whispered in her ear and blushed.
"Wh-what!? No i wasn't! Why would you think that!?" She nearly shouted. Then she realized she had said that outloud for everyone to hear. That made her even more embarrased. She pulled at the strings on her hood and hid her face completely out of shame.
"Let's just go, please?" She said.

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
James took Astra's hand to get up. "Thank you." James said with a big grin he then looked at the person who had come. "Sir you just became my next prank target! I will get you for interrupting this reunion. BELIEVE IT!" James said/screamed. "But I will wait for a while so let's get on with this dumb tour already." James added quickly. He then looked at Astra again "We have soooo much to talk about flame princess. How about we catch up after this stupid tour around the school?" James asked Astra using the pet name he gave her when they lived as neighbors.

Astra:

Astra jumped in delight, "That's right! We're onto you!" She told the teacher, then sighed happily after James used her old nickname, "Of course. I'm so excited to catch up!" She leaned in and whispered to him, "I've got a pet now too, I'll bring it in tomorrow, just don't be a snake." She grinned. "We don't listen to the rules." She winked, then looked over to the teacher to act normal again.

D

Deleted member 227971

Mr Lupus

Mr Lupus nodded to Cassie's response and turned to everyone else. "Right everyone, follow me." He said, before walking out of the hall. Kezian followed near to the back.
*Timeskip*
"Right, and I think that's it" Mr Lupus said as he returned to the main hall where they had started, smiling. "You can all go and do your own thing now."

((Sorry that its short but IDK what to write)

No maps. What school didn't offer a map. Now, he'd either have to accept a tour, or figure out the school on his own... the pure size of the school was overwhelming to discover himself, and... ice cream was tempting...

Kei nodded to Ms. Zender. 'Yes.. I'd like... to go on a tour...'.

(Sorry for such a short post, I really couldn't do much.)

Nova:

"Boring, boring, boring." She muttered, slumping against Cassie. "What is there that's actually fun here?" She sighed, looking at the teacher, "Smiling won't make it better."

Astra:

"Yeah, best school ever." She said sarcastically. She twiddled with her hands a bit. "But I want to find something to do!" She looked at James, "Let's go to the cafeteria!" She started towards the exit, looking back one last time, "Is anybody else coming?"

Nova:

Nova smiled, "Food?" She walked up to the exit with Astra, "I can eat as much as I want, I'm always up for food." She suddenly stopped in her tracks, "Where's the cafeteria? I payed little to no attention on that tour." She smirked, "I'll remember it if they have my favourite food."