• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Bloodpeak Academy (A Monster School RP) Discussion

D

Deleted member 227971

I’d make a bio and see what Red says. You’ll probably be fine. I might make another character but IDK

D

Deleted member 227971

You could have a anthropomorphic/humanoid cat maybe?

My character is a anthropomorphic dragon

Name: Nova
Species: Demon
Personality: She likes messing about with people and making them do stupid things, but there’s also a caring side to her. To those she gets close to, she will protect and be by their side. She is mostly over the care free side, not being serious at all.
Appearance: She is completely dark black, able to blend into shadows. She has two horns on her head which probably look more like cat ears. She has black eyes with a slight glint of a dark purple in and long wavy dark purple hair with black glitter in.
Dislikes: Exorcists, hot weather, serious people, rules.
Favorite food: Cat food (lol)
Favorite lesson: Animal Care
Powers: Fire immunity, shadow casting
Other: She’s gonna find a pet cat and you can’t stop me.
Bloodmoon

Last edited:
Here's my teacher character

Name: Ashley Eld (Ms. Eld)

Species:
Fire Genasi

Profession/Subject taught: P. E.

Appearance: She has short, wavy hair that's mainly orange, but becomes slowly becomes yellow at the tips. Her hair is often seen moving around like flames and often intensifies is she (for example) gets really exited or looses her temperament. Her skin is dark grey with cracks all over her that illuminates yellow, orange or red light from it. Her eyes are orange with some red mixed into and often look like they are glowing. She stands at 5'6" and has a slightly better build than average. She is usually seen wearing a white t-shirt with a black zip-up hoodie tied around her waist and a pair of jeans. She usually wears the same type of a outfit around the year. (I'll probably draw her also at some point)

Personality:
Ashley is considered as one of the most friendliest teachers at the school. Often encouraging her students to try different things, often joking around and doesn't really say anything if a student is a about five minutes late to her class. She is usually quite calm and usually doesn't lose her cool. She likes to try different things and often asks her students about what they would like to do in P.E. She often jumps into thing with her head first, both figuratively and literally.

Powers: She has the ability to control fire, but cannot create it.

Other:
Sometimes some small sparks can fly away from her hair and it's usually quite warm around her.
Bloodmoon

Btw how crazy can her classes be?
Like, obstacle courses with some insane obstacles (Like fire loops or something) or something similar

Last edited:
Here comes a teacher:

Name: Count Victor Equate (the 'count' title)
Species: Vampire
Profession/Subject taught: math
Appearance: as a vampire, he looks to be younger than what he is. Victor still looks to be in his late 20s and have a muscular build. He dresses in expensive suits and always comes to class with his back straight and a briefcase in his hand.
Personality: he's a huge snob. He considers every student to be beneath him because he's so much older than them. The only students he might treat with respect are those who comes from prestigious famillies who also have titles
Other: bloodmoon

I would rather not to say where I'm from in a discussion thread...
I hope you understand why
Yeah i do. Was just wondering :p

I’ll post about what happens in P.E. and edit the characters in to my first post later, I’m kinda busy.

All posted students and teachers are accepted btw.
I feel like i gotta ask you if you read shadow pup's teacher bio. I just want to make sure

Joelkjn Fox Lord

Previously Joelkjn Ōkami
Here comes a teacher:

Name: Count Victor Equate (the 'count' title)
Species: Vampire
Profession/Subject taught: math
Appearance: as a vampire, he looks to be younger than what he is. Victor still looks to be in his late 20s and have a muscular build. He dresses in expensive suits and always comes to class with his back straight and a briefcase in his hand.
Personality: he's a huge snob. He considers every student to be beneath him because he's so much older than them. The only students he might treat with respect are those who comes from prestigious famillies who also have titles
Other: bloodmoon

Any reason he is a Vamp and he is teaching math? XD

I was planning to make a teacher list as well as the dorm discussion. But I'm a bit too tired to think after work and the family visit, so it may take a little while until both go to fruition.

How many students do we have in total btw; it'll make the dorm discussion a little easier.

~Rinko~

Previously PrincessPika~chan
I was planning to make a teacher list as well as the dorm discussion. But I'm a bit too tired to think after work and the family visit, so it may take a little while until both go to fruition.

How many students do we have in total btw; it'll make the dorm discussion a little easier.
Eleven characters, two of them are female, ten RPers total.

Thanks for telling me that @Killerbunny

And I have finally drawn my characters.. Idk if Ashley looks like she's 29, but she looks at least something like I imagined her to look like..

And I would love to draw everyone else's characters if I it's okay for you all ( only students for now)

Anyway here is Michelle and Ms. Eld

Michelle da gobin.png
Ashley Eld.png

Name: Morgan Colt
Species: Shapeshifter
Subject: Animal Care
Personality: She's happy to be more like a friend to students, and always looks cheery and absolutely loves her job. She loves animals and is thought to come from the country because of her country-like accent.
Appearance: White hair with a braided ponytail style, fair skin and light pink lipstick. She fashions a high white dress with a pink top. She has light pink heels and white claw-like nails.
Powers: ...Shapeshifitng and understanding animals.
Other: Bloodmoon

Pet: White Pegasus with grey dappled fur down its back. She likes to put a ring of flowers in its fluffy mane sometimes.

Last edited:
As an animal care teacher, she'd obviously need a love for animals. I was planning to make the animal care teacher be like that James Bond villain with a little animal on their lap when they sit down (Given how mythical creatures as well as monsters are allowed, you can go nuts with whatever animals we care for)